PDA

View Full Version : Suggest a Book to the Person above you!

Clover
November 25th, 2016, 09:44 PM
so i had a fun idea for a forum game! it's really very simple; this person above you asks for a genre of book, and you suggest one you like!
for example, if person A wants a mystery book, then person B mile recommend Sherlock Holmes.

considering i'm the first poster, i'll start. i'd like a YA fantasy book ;)

note; please don't ask/suggest anything inappropriate, or that is pg 13+, or has an excess or swearing!

Mayflower
November 25th, 2016, 09:47 PM
I'm going to suggest Fablehaven! Me and my friend really enjoyed the series. Another one is The Finisher and it's sequel, The Keeper.

Brunch
November 25th, 2016, 09:50 PM
Yes, I love The Finisher! I would suggest Keeper of the Lost Cities or Let the Sky Fall! Both are amazing fantasy books written by Shannon Messenger!
Perhaps Distopian Future? I've already read Divergent and the Hunger Games.

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 25th, 2016, 09:53 PM
Cloudy

You should read Eleanor & Park, it is an amazing romance book.

Clover
November 25th, 2016, 09:54 PM
sorry can't help it
the pretties by scott westerfield, or matched by allie condie

how about a mystery?

Mayflower
November 25th, 2016, 09:55 PM
I'm going to suggest The Mortal Instruments series, though it is a little inappropriate at times and there is lots of violence.

Mayflower
November 25th, 2016, 09:56 PM
sorry can't help it
the pretties by scott westerfield, or matched by allie condie

how about a mystery?
Mystery... hmmm...

The Hardy Boys Martial Law or Trouble In Paradise

aleka!
November 25th, 2016, 09:57 PM
I'm looking for a good mystery/fantasy book. I'm okay if it has swearing and violence.

Socks
November 26th, 2016, 10:55 PM
Bad girls don't die is a good book, I'd also suggest Revived, though I was only able to read it about half way through it is a good book.

wren
November 27th, 2016, 01:06 AM
Fire and flood | by Victoria Scott

ConfusedCas
November 27th, 2016, 01:10 AM
Anyone looking for a fantasy adventure book, you need to look no further than:
Eragon!
It's rlly gud guys :0

aleka!
November 27th, 2016, 03:01 AM
I'm pretty much drowning in the Wings of Fire series currently

SkyHeart
November 27th, 2016, 08:39 AM
Between the Lines and Off the Page are both good books :3 The second one is the sequel of the first one.

Mayflower
November 27th, 2016, 08:42 AM
I'm looking for a good mystery/fantasy book. I'm okay if it has swearing and violence.
Have you read the mortal instruments? It's REALLY GOOD, has a great fandom, and an amazing writer. The first book is City Of Bones.
=offering again because it was awesome=

Mayflower
November 27th, 2016, 08:43 AM

Eragon!

YUSSSSSS that was awesome!

meraki
November 27th, 2016, 08:51 AM
Anyone looking for a tear-jerking, well written realistic fiction book who is idk over the age of 13 and can handle mature situations, language, and content would love the book The Good Sister. It's about a girl named Sarah who has suffered from cancer along her life, and one day, on a hike with her sister Rachel, she falls off a cliff and dies. It's a very good and beautifully written book but again, I wouldn't recommend it if you are under 13.

Socks
December 1st, 2016, 12:30 AM
I'm looking for maybe a horror style, with a bit of a love story, or just either or. If you know an advanced one I'd like that because I'm being pestered by a teacher because I've been reading too much warriors in class. I also am okay with PG-13+ stuff like swearing or slight -ahem- Inappropriate scenes. (I've read all the gay books in my library, trust me, I've read my fair share of.. "scenes")

Poppyfrost
December 1st, 2016, 12:32 AM
Twilight

aleka!
December 1st, 2016, 08:03 AM
I'm looking for maybe a horror style, with a bit of a love story, or just either or. If you know an advanced one I'd like that because I'm being pestered by a teacher because I've been reading too much warriors in class. I also am okay with PG-13+ stuff like swearing or slight -ahem- Inappropriate scenes. (I've read all the gay books in my library, trust me, I've read my fair share of.. "scenes")
You should read Silver Eyes. Yes, it is a FNaF book, but it was so amazing! It of course has horror, and some of the memories in the book did have some love involved. It even had some humor... it overall was an amazing book. It was so deep. It hinted so many things about the series, and at one part I almost cried, which is hard for me as I rarely cry from a book (expect for Warriors x3)

lone
December 1st, 2016, 10:37 AM

Eragon!

OMG I love Eragon so muuuuch

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 12:38 PM
OMG I love Eragon so muuuuch
yasssss me too! c:

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 12:42 PM
yasssss me too! c:
i suggest the naruto manga(s)

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 12:55 PM
i suggest the naruto manga(s)
Eragon!!!!!!

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 12:55 PM
Eragon!!!!!!
NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 12:58 PM
NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WINGS OS FIRE!!!!!

ConfusedCas
December 1st, 2016, 12:59 PM
NARUTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
XD I suggest the one piece or gintama mangas c:

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 01:01 PM
XD I suggest the one piece or gintama mangas c:
COME WITH ME MY FELLOW ANIME FAN! *takes hand and naruto runs into the distance*

aleka!
December 1st, 2016, 01:21 PM
WINGS OS FIRE!!!!!
YASSSSSSSS

Braveheartedwarrior
December 1st, 2016, 01:28 PM
The Giver by Lois Lowry

dino.
December 1st, 2016, 01:43 PM
The Giver by Lois Lowry
WINGS OF FIRE

aleka!
December 1st, 2016, 01:44 PM
Seekers and Survivors is really good! ❤️

kozui-chan
December 1st, 2016, 01:52 PM
i suggest endymion springs

Caligo Everton
December 1st, 2016, 01:59 PM
i suggest endymion springs

i suggest shadow thieves. its a great mythology book!

Officer Wolf
December 1st, 2016, 02:11 PM
I suggest A Dog's Purpose. It is an amazing book. I know this trailer is for the movie, but the book is just like it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jLOOCADTGs

CinnamonCookie
December 5th, 2016, 02:38 AM
I recommend The Owl Keeper, it's the BEST BOOK EVER. Trust me. I'm a readaholic. It's action, adventure, mystery, fun, lots of owls, rabid starved wolves, the government, new te-you know what? I'm not going to spoil it. You read it. :3

aleka!
December 5th, 2016, 08:03 AM
The silver eyes book is like, amazing c:

Ludicrous Lunacy
December 24th, 2016, 12:00 AM
It died, but Enders Shadow is epic