PDA

View Full Version : The Tribe of the Free

NightWarrior4Life
December 28th, 2017, 06:00 AM
Sign-ups are here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13470

It explains everything you need to know

Numbers= mates that are engaged and are waiting for their trial)

Ranks:
Leader: WhisperNight- Aura

Warriors (Cats that have completed training and are now seeking mates)

StarlitStream- ~rattlesnake~
WildflowerFrost- Aura

She-Cats:
DarkSky- Me 1
SheepFire- Redwood Reindeer
DuskFlare- Shadow

Toms:
JetPaw- Me 1
AshFall- Strobelight
SilentScatter- Shadow

Apprentices (cats being trained by their parents at the age of 4 moons-around 10 moons)
She-cats:

Toms:

Kits (Cats from age 0 moons-4 moons)
She-cats:

Toms:

Elders (Cats whose kits have grown up and are married and are raising kits of their own)
She-cats:

Toms:

Ariii
December 28th, 2017, 11:18 AM
(do we just start?)

NightWarrior4Life
December 28th, 2017, 02:17 PM
(do we just start?)
(Yes lol)

Ariii
December 28th, 2017, 03:10 PM
(okay lol)
(Can someone else start? I suck at starting)

vellichor
December 28th, 2017, 03:29 PM
[ of course~ ]

WhisperNight shook the last traces of sleepiness from his thick, light brown pelt. The morning sun was rising, and there was no time to spare. The leader had things to do, places to be, announcements to make. He stretched each leg in turn, feeling his joints loosen with a satisfying pop. With a quick groom of his fur to make himself look presentable, he stepped out into the sunlight to greet the day.

~

Another day of torture. At least, that’s what it felt like for WildflowerFrost, the only cat in the clan who identified as they / them besides StarlitStream. WildflowerFrost wanted to curl up in their nest and hide away, but restrained the urge to. Instead, the warrior slowly stood and stretched. They left the den with minimal grooming effort. What was the point? The tribe already judged them and hated them. What was the point of extra effort? It wasn’t like any cat was going to talk to them anyway...

[ both open ]

NightWarrior4Life
December 29th, 2017, 05:36 AM
[ of course~ ]

WhisperNight shook the last traces of sleepiness from his thick, light brown pelt. The morning sun was rising, and there was no time to spare. The leader had things to do, places to be, announcements to make. He stretched each leg in turn, feeling his joints loosen with a satisfying pop. With a quick groom of his fur to make himself look presentable, he stepped out into the sunlight to greet the day.

~

Another day of torture. At least, that’s what it felt like for WildflowerFrost, the only cat in the clan who identified as they / them besides StarlitStream. WildflowerFrost wanted to curl up in their nest and hide away, but restrained the urge to. Instead, the warrior slowly stood and stretched. They left the den with minimal grooming effort. What was the point? The tribe already judged them and hated them. What was the point of extra effort? It wasn’t like any cat was going to talk to them anyway...

[ both open ]

Two black cats, both small but one taller than the other, padded up to the leader. "Hey WhisperNight!" A young Tom named JetPaw called. "Good to see you, WhisperNight." The she-cat mewed. "DarkSky and I have been waiting for a while...can we have our trial tomorrow?" JetPaw asked forwardly
"If you're not too busy, of course." DarkSky added. The two states into eachother's blue eyes, very in love. DarkSky couldn't wait to start a family and JetPaw wanted to prove his strength in their trial.

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 07:30 AM
Sheepfire woke up with a stretch. She blinked the tiredness away and exited the den. She laid in a patch of sunlight in the clearing. This was her go-to grooming spot. She groomed her paws first.

(Open!!)

vellichor
December 29th, 2017, 11:25 AM
NightWarrior4Life

“Of course,” The leader chuckled. The two were obviously in love, so why not give the pair a chance? It was, after all, a tradition - not just any tradition. The most important part of the Tribe’s life. When to do the trial? “Let’s do it today. I’m not busy at all,” WhisperNight purred warmly. He was proud and wise, and he was a good leader. At least he thought he was. He tried to do his best in judging how things should be done. He was also a same-sex supporter, though the opportunity hasn’t arisen to mold the Tribe the same way. The leader snuck a glance at WildflowerFrost, one of two... different tribe members. He felt bad for them, being frowned upon like that. But there was nothing he could do. WhisperNight returned the smiles and nodded to the couple before him.

[ what would the trial be? ]

Shadow
December 30th, 2017, 12:54 AM
[ of course~ ]

~

[ both open ]

(gah! Sorry I'm here now.)

Away from the other cats, a black and white small figure was dashing around in the darker parts of the tribe's camp. The only thing you could see clearly was the figures green eyes. Then it was gone. It vanished between a small crack, only to reappear again a bit farther away from where it vanished. When the figure finally reached the end of the shadows safety it, or should I say he, came into the light.

That thing was SilentScatter. One of the warriors of the tribe. He kept his eyes glued to the ground hoping no cat would try to start a conversation with him. 'Just get a piece of prey, then your home free.' the small tom thought to himself. He was getting closer and closer to the pile of prey due to the sweet aroma becoming stronger. His stomach growled rather loudly which he winced at. 'Almost there..' he bent down and plucked a piece of prey from the pile and began to pad off, letting his guard down. He shrieked and dropped his prey as he collided with a cat. He looked up slowly to see WildflowerFrost. He instantly frowned.

Not because he disliked them. But because he felt bad for them. He widened his eyes realizing that he must be looking like he was shaming them by frowning. ‘Fox dung. Not only did I put my self in a situation to talk, but I’m probably making them feel horrible!’ he thought to himself. The smaller-than-usual tom spoke up. “I-I’m Sorry WildflowerFrost. I should’ve been looking where I’m going. Are you alright?” He asked. Silentscatter’s eyes where darting everywhere, but looked worried and his facial expression was very awkward. He wasn’t the best at socializing. And never would be.

Aura

A cream colored she-cat was resting in one of the dens. Was she awake? Of corse. She had been awake for quite some time now. She just didn’t want to get up. Eventually when she was one of the last cats she got up and stretched. He blue eyes still groggy from sleep. Duskflare cleaned herself to look somewhat presentable before padding off to the only thing she was craving right now. Food. The sweet aroma drew her towards it. The molly took a small piece and began devouring it.

[Open]

NightWarrior4Life
December 30th, 2017, 04:23 AM
NightWarrior4Life

“Of course,” The leader chuckled. The two were obviously in love, so why not give the pair a chance? It was, after all, a tradition - not just any tradition. The most important part of the Tribe’s life. When to do the trial? “Let’s do it today. I’m not busy at all,” WhisperNight purred warmly. He was proud and wise, and he was a good leader. At least he thought he was. He tried to do his best in judging how things should be done. He was also a same-sex supporter, though the opportunity hasn’t arisen to mold the Tribe the same way. The leader snuck a glance at WildflowerFrost, one of two... different tribe members. He felt bad for them, being frowned upon like that. But there was nothing he could do. WhisperNight returned the smiles and nodded to the couple before him.

[ what would the trial be? ]

(You can decide! It an be anything from catching a certain amount of prey to anything as drastic as fighting another cat or trekking farther into the cave they live in.)
The two lovers looked at eachother I'm excitement. "Thank you WhisperNight! You always have time for every cat." DarkSky mewed gratefully. The warriors walked back into their dens to prepare for their trial and then would come back out again for the leader's announcement of what their trial will be. Word had spread quickly through the tribe and as JetPaw and DarkSky were entering the Warriors' den, they heard whispers and snippets of conversations from the other cats about them. There were even some "congratulations" and "good luck".

NightWarrior4Life
January 10th, 2018, 11:14 AM
(Bump)

NightWarrior4Life
February 9th, 2018, 02:57 PM
Bump

NightWarrior4Life
March 3rd, 2018, 04:33 AM
(Bump!)

NightWarrior4Life
April 2nd, 2018, 03:43 AM
Bump guys!