PDA

View Full Version : The Dragon-People of Daleview (Private)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Sorry thread stalkers. It's private.
So first!
littleChristmasdragon
So we discussed this in the PMs, but for the Thread Stalkers, here.
Dragons live in the sky! But on the ground as well!! On the ground as humans. They have powers too. That's it, we know EVERYTHING else. So yah.
Let's begin!!

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Sorry thread stalkers. It's private.
So first!
littleChristmasdragon
So we discussed this in the PMs, but for the Thread Stalkers, here.
Dragons live in the sky! But on the ground as well!! On the ground as humans. They have powers too. That's it, we know EVERYTHING else. So yah.
Let's begin!!
fireflower flew in the clouds wait ing for her friends"come on this is going to be big!"she said to herself

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 05:56 PM
Mercy flew in the clouds, suddenly seeing Fireflower. "There you are!" She said. She flew next to Fireflower.

--

Glitch followed Mercy. "What? What is it?" She said excitedly. And nervously. Mainly excitedly, though.

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 06:11 PM
(quick small bump)

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Mercy flew in the clouds, suddenly seeing Fireflower. "There you are!" She said. She flew next to Fireflower.

--

Glitch followed Mercy. "What? What is it?" She said excitedly. And nervously. Mainly excitedly, though.
"good your here"fireflower said "have you head of the new school in the town nearby?"

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 07:27 PM
"good your here"fireflower said "have you heard of the new school in the town nearby?"
"No! I haven't!" She said excitedly.

--

Glitch was surprised by this."New school??" She asked. She found it hard to believe.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 07:36 PM
"No! I haven't!" She said excitedly.

--

Glitch was surprised by this."New school??" She asked. She found it hard to believe.
"well theres a new school at the town and guess what there specialty is"she said

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 07:40 PM
"well theres a new school at the town and guess what there specialty is"she said
"What??" She said. She couldn't wait any longer!!

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 07:45 PM
"What??" She said. She couldn't wait any longer!!
"killing dragons!and we are on the list"she said

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 07:50 PM
"killing dragons!and we are on the list"she said
Mercy's excitement fell, she was angry. She let out a growl. "What do we do?" She asked angrily.

Glitch growled with Mercy. She wanted to destroy that school. But, she also wanted to hide from it.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Mercy's excitement fell, she was angry. She let out a growl. "What do we do?" She asked angrily.

Glitch growled with Mercy. She wanted to destroy that school. But, she also wanted to hide from it.
"we do nothing,if they attack we fight back with a suprise.intill then nothing,but they have killed many dragons they plan to attack tomorrow:she said

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 08:55 PM
"we do nothing,if they attack we fight back with a suprise.intill then nothing,but they have killed many dragons they plan to attack tomorrow:she said
Mercy stayed silent.

"DO NOTHING? THERE ARE DRAGON KILLERS! WE NEED TO GET REVENGE!"
She protested.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Mercy stayed silent.

"DO NOTHING? THERE ARE DRAGON KILLERS! WE NEED TO GET REVENGE!"
She protested.
"why do we need revenge!"she yelled standing up."they havent done anything to us.have they killed anyone you know"

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 09:01 PM
"why do we need revenge!"she yelled standing up."they havent done anything to us.have they killed anyone you know"
"YES! I didn't know it was them at the time. But now I do. They.. they killed someone I loved. And you.. You just don't get it!" Glitch said.
She flew to the ground and turned into a human. She ran away crying.

Mercy sighed.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 09:06 PM
"YES! I didn't know it was them at the time. But now I do. They.. they killed someone I loved. And you.. You just don't get it!" Glitch said.
She flew to the ground and turned into a human. She ran away crying.

Mercy sighed.
"who did she lose?"fireflower asked mercy

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 09:08 PM
"who did she lose?"Fireflower asked Mercy
"Her little sister.." She said with a sigh.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 09:14 PM
"Her little sister.." She said with a sigh.
"oh.i never..."

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 09:15 PM
"oh.i never..."
"It's okay. I didn't know until an hour ago." she said looking in the direction Glitch ran in.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 09:25 PM
"It's okay. I didn't know until an hour ago." she said looking in the direction Glitch ran in.
"should....we talk to her?"

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 09:27 PM
"should....we talk to her?"
"Sure. Just a warning though; she won't be nice to us at first." She said lowering herself to the ground, and eventually making it to the ground.
She turned into a human, and beckoned Fireflower to come down.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 09:33 PM
"Sure. Just a warning though; she won't be nice to us at first." She said lowering herself to the ground, and eventually making it to the ground.
She turned into a human, and beckoned Fireflower to come down.
fireflower jumped too the ground and followed

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 09:38 PM
fireflower jumped too the ground and followed
They eventually arrived at Glitch's house. Crying could be heard from the inside. She looked at Fireflower briefly before knocking on the door.

"Go away!"She said with a sniffle.

"It's Mercy and Fireflower."
She said. There was no response. She suddenly remembered something. She flipped over one of the rocks in front of Glitch's house. There was a key underneath it. She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Why are you here?" She said to Fireflower. She wiped away a tear.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 09:46 PM
They eventually arrived at Glitch's house. Crying could be heard from the inside. She looked at Fireflower briefly before knocking on the door.

"Go away!"She said with a sniffle.

"It's Mercy and Fireflower."
She said. There was no response. She suddenly remembered something. She flipped over one of the rocks in front of Glitch's house. There was a key underneath it. She unlocked the door and opened it.

"Why are you here?" She said to Fireflower. She wiped away a tear.
"you take care of this"fireflower wispered pushing mercy in front of her

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 09:51 PM
"you take care of this"fireflower wispered pushing mercy in front of her
"Wow." She said. She turned back to Glitch. " We're here to apologize- well, she is." She said pointing at Fireflower. "She didn't know about Sombra." Mercy said.
(Sombra means Shadow in Spanish, and is also an overwatch character lol)
"I don't care." She said,
wiping another tear off her face.

"You got it from here." She said pushing Fireflower in front of her, just as she did.

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 10:00 PM
"Wow." She said. She turned back to Glitch. " We're here to apologize- well, she is." She said pointing at Fireflower. "She didn't know about Sombra." Mercy said.
(Sombra means Shadow in Spanish, and is also an overwatch character lol)
"I don't care." She said,
wiping another tear off her face.

"You got it from here." She said pushing Fireflower in front of her, just as she did.
"i-i didnt know about your sister im sorry,we will get back at them for all the harm they caused"she said

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 10:05 PM
"i-i didnt know about your sister im sorry,we will get back at them for all the harm they caused"she said
"Okay." She said looking up at Fireflower. "Sorry about running away." She said.

Mercy hugged Glitch. "We can't go right now though. We need an attack plan. Plus it's getting late, and the first day of our school is tomorrow." She said.

(How do you feel about them being in highschool? If not maybe just Glitch and Mercy)

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 10:14 PM
"Okay." She said looking up at Fireflower. "Sorry about running away." She said.

Mercy hugged Glitch. "We can't go right now though. We need an attack plan. Plus it's getting late, and the first day of our school is tomorrow." She said.

(How do you feel about them being in highschool? If not maybe just Glitch and Mercy)
(eh,my char is wild and free she may not join at first but then go to the school)
"its ok"fireflower said'"not only your school but the attack. the school must be seeing how well the new kids fight so they picked the closes dragons!"

Ariii
December 27th, 2017, 10:18 PM
(eh,my char is wild and free she may not join at first but then go to the school)
"its ok"fireflower said'"not only your school but the attack. the school must be seeing how well the new kids fight so they picked the closes dragons!"
(Okay)
"Probably!" She said. She yawned and stretched. "I have to go to bed. I'm suddenly reall-
Really t-tired." She said. And she was! She fell over and on to the ground. Fully asleep.
(Speaking of which, I have to sleep IRL. Goodnight!)

Fireflower
December 27th, 2017, 10:24 PM
(Okay)
"Probably!" She said. She yawned and stretched. "I have to go to bed. I'm suddenly reall-
Really t-tired." She said. And she was! She fell over and on to the ground. Fully asleep.
(Speaking of which, I have to sleep IRL. Goodnight!)
fireflower looked and the two girls sleeping and walked over to the fireplace and lit it.and walked outside and flew to her house

Ariii
December 28th, 2017, 08:01 AM
fireflower looked and the two girls sleeping and walked over to the fireplace and lit it.and walked outside and flew to her house
(Timeskip maybe?)

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 11:29 AM
(Timeskip maybe?)
yea.brb shopping)

Ariii
December 28th, 2017, 11:45 AM
yea.brb shopping)
(Okay)
Mercy woke up the next day on the floor. She yawned and looked at Glitch's clock. '6:30??' she thought to herself. She flew to her house in dragon form. She quickly changed back into a human and changed clothes. She sprayed some perfume on herself, and applied makeup. She ran back to Glitch's house and woke her up. "GLITCH! SCHOOL STARTS SOON!" She yelled.

Glitch screamed, she was startled by Mercy. She ran upstairs and changed, she also sprayed on perfume, but no makeup. "LETS GO!" She said,
leaving her house. She ran to school with Mercy,
and went to her locker to drop off un-needed books.

Ariii
December 28th, 2017, 05:15 PM
(bump)

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 06:06 PM
(Okay)
Mercy woke up the next day on the floor. She yawned and looked at Glitch's clock. '6:30??' she thought to herself. She flew to her house in dragon form. She quickly changed back into a human and changed clothes. She sprayed some perfume on herself, and applied makeup. She ran back to Glitch's house and woke her up. "GLITCH! SCHOOL STARTS SOON!" She yelled.

Glitch screamed, she was startled by Mercy. She ran upstairs and changed, she also sprayed on perfume, but no makeup. "LETS GO!" She said,
leaving her house. She ran to school with Mercy,
and went to her locker to drop off un-needed books.
fireflower watched her friends run off to school.and wint off to hunt "let see the attack is today and mercy and glitch at school i may need to handle the killer on my own"she said to herself.as she walked to the waterfall nearby she heard a voice behind her"i didnt know anyone lived around here"she turned quickly and check to make sure he couldnt tell she was part dragon wings check tail check scales check "im john"the man said he worn and simple leather top and pants a sword and bow on his back the sword held a symbol she knew but couldnt remember "and you are?"he said"im sky"she lied."have you seen any dragons around here?"he asked now she knew who he was dragon killers!she jumped into the pond that formed around the fall "hey!"john yelled dropping the sword and bow swimming after her.she swam around the waterfall many times before and remember the climbing rocks behind the fall and she aimed to swim there but and net landed on her a above john was infront of her yelled orders to the top of the waterfall"get down her we got her.!"he turned to fireflower who struggled to keep her head above water"i heard the dragons can shape-sift but i never belived it"her head wint under and she couldnt get up.she sank to the bottom. her fear grew and her conscious slipped away it was true:they had captured her.
(ok thats a lot)

Ariii
December 28th, 2017, 06:56 PM
fireflower watched her friends run off to school.and wint off to hunt "let see the attack is today and mercy and glitch at school i may need to handle the killer on my own"she said to herself.as she walked to the waterfall nearby she heard a voice behind her"i didnt know anyone lived around here"she turned quickly and check to make sure he couldnt tell she was part dragon wings check tail check scales check "im john"the man said he worn and simple leather top and pants a sword and bow on his back the sword held a symbol she knew but couldnt remember "and you are?"he said"im sky"she lied."have you seen any dragons around here?"he asked now she knew who he was dragon killers!she jumped into the pond that formed around the fall "hey!"john yelled dropping the sword and bow swimming after her.she swam around the waterfall many times before and remember the climbing rocks behind the fall and she aimed to swim there but and net landed on her a above john was infront of her yelled orders to the top of the waterfall"get down her we got her.!"he turned to fireflower who struggled to keep her head above water"i heard the dragons can shape-sift but i never belived it"her head wint under and she couldnt get up.she sank to the bottom. her fear grew and her conscious slipped away it was true:they had captured her.
(ok thats a lot)
(Wowza)
Mercy got a bad feeling. "Glitch.. I think something's gone wrong with Fireflower."
She whispered.

"Let's go." Glitch said not questioning it.
She'd already made that mistake. She wouldn't make it again.

The bell rang as Glitch and Mercy were leaving school.

"Hold it right there Mercinda."
A voice spoke.
Glitch stepped out from behind Mercy.

"Oh, Gade. What a surprise to see you here." The voice said.

(You can roleplay as the voice who is also a dragon killer. He/she is a professor at the dragon killing school)

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 07:31 PM
(Wowza)
Mercy got a bad feeling. "Glitch.. I think something's gone wrong with Fireflower."
She whispered.

"Let's go." Glitch said not questioning it.
She'd already made that mistake. She wouldn't make it again.

The bell rang as Glitch and Mercy were leaving school.

"Hold it right there Mercinda."
A voice spoke.
Glitch stepped out from behind Mercy.

"Oh, Gade. What a surprise to see you here." The voice said.

(You can roleplay as the voice who is also a dragon killer. He/she is a professor at the dragon killing school)
(k.and we need a name for the school.all i have is'the daleview dragon killing school'and why did she call glitch gade and mercy mercinda?is that there human name?)
the professor looked at the to girls exiting the school(makeing up a reason)"hello there girls"(im nameing her Elene)said"why are you leaveing the school?you dont what to miss your first day"

Ariii
December 28th, 2017, 07:45 PM
(k.and we need a name for the school.all i have is'the daleview dragon killing school'and why did she call glitch gade and mercy mercinda?is that there human name?)
the professor looked at the to girls exiting the school(makeing up a reason)"hello there girls"(im nameing her Elene)said"why are you leaveing the school?you dont what to miss your first day"
(You'll see)
Glitch turned around to see the professor"We're just going.. somewhere." Glitch said.

"Yeah.. Somewhere.." She said nervously.

(How about The Daleview Dragon Slayers? Or TDDS for short)

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 08:02 PM
(You'll see)
Glitch turned around to see the professor"We're just going.. somewhere." Glitch said.

"Yeah.. Somewhere.." She said nervously.

(How about The Daleview Dragon Slayers? Or TDDS for short)
(thats a good name)
"well i will cut you permission to leave do to you not being inside the school but if this happens again then there will be words with you two!"

Ariii
December 28th, 2017, 08:19 PM
(thats a good name)
"well i will cut you permission to leave do to you not being inside the school but if this happens again then there will be words with you two!"
"Okay thanks!" Mercy said running off.

Glitch followed closely behind.

They eventually made it to Glitch's house.
Mercy called Fireflower's house.
"Hello?? Hello??" She said frantically. She was hopeful when someone picked up the phone. But it wasn't Fireflower.

"Hello Mercinda. Is Gade there? I'd like to have a word with her." The voice spoke.

"Where is Fireflower?? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!" She demanded.

"Tell me where Gade is. Then I'll answer that." The voice said.

Mercy had no choice.
"At school." She lied.

"I know when you're lying, Mercinda. Tell me now or you'll never get to see your friend again." The voice threatened.

"She's here. At her house. Tergiff, Daleview, 392 Olax Street."

"Thank you for telling the truth Mercinda. But you'll still never see Fireflower." The voice revealed. The carrier of the voice walked up to an unconscious Fireflower. Or,
so it seemed. "You won't be alive for much longer." The voice said to Fireflower.

Fireflower
December 28th, 2017, 09:25 PM
"Okay thanks!" Mercy said running off.

Glitch followed closely behind.

They eventually made it to Glitch's house.
Mercy called Fireflower's house.
"Hello?? Hello??" She said frantically. She was hopeful when someone picked up the phone. But it wasn't Fireflower.

"Hello Mercinda. Is Gade there? I'd like to have a word with her." The voice spoke.

"Where is Fireflower?? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!!" She demanded.
"Tell me where Gade is. Then I'll answer that." The voice said.

Mercy had no choice.
"At school." She lied.

"I know when you're lying, Mercinda. Tell me now or you'll never get to see your friend again." The voice threatened.

"She's here. At her house. Tergiff, Daleview, 392 Olax Street."

"Thank you for telling the truth Mercinda. But you'll still never see Fireflower." The voice revealed. The carrier of the voice walked up to an unconscious Fireflower. Or,
so it seemed. "You won't be alive for much longer." The voice said to Fireflower.
fireflower woke drearily at looked at the man in front of het,he was talking on the phone with someone.quickly she knew who it was mercy! glitch! she wanted to yelled that she was ok but her throat burned from swallowing all the water.the man turned to her and said something but she didmt listen.even with her hands chained to the floor she wanted to punch the man.she kicked at the bars in the dungeon-like room.she was to weak to change into a dragon and should wouldnt be able to escape in a school that kills dragons anyway 'fierce little one"the man said and turned to the kids next to him'how do you want to kill the dragon team A?'he asked "drowning!"one kid said"bleeding to death!""decapitation!"said some others.another kids raised him hand"yes you"the man said"full on battle.i want to see how weak it see"fireflower saw who it was john!oh please let me fight you ill rip you to bits "very smart you will fight the beast late today"the man said"of couse it not going to be a fair fight"the man said turning to fireflower"i want it to be fair!"john said"you do?fine see if i care your dead.you take care of the dragon.i have things to take care of!"the man said leaveing along with the kids besides john.john walked up to her"youll be easy to kill"he said with a smile"good luck with that"fireflower said as the kids handed her a apple and some other food and walked out saying"trust me i will"(this is to much)

Ariii
December 28th, 2017, 09:59 PM
fireflower woke drearily at looked at the man in front of het,he was talking on the phone with someone.quickly she knew who it was mercy! glitch! she wanted to yelled that she was ok but her throat burned from swallowing all the water.the man turned to her and said something but she didmt listen.even with her hands chained to the floor she wanted to punch the man.she kicked at the bars in the dungeon-like room.she was to weak to change into a dragon and should wouldnt be able to escape in a school that kills dragons anyway 'fierce little one"the man said and turned to the kids next to him'how do you want to kill the dragon team A?'he asked "drowning!"one kid said"bleeding to death!""decapitation!"said some others.another kids raised him hand"yes you"the man said"full on battle.i want to see how weak it see"fireflower saw who it was john!oh please let me fight you ill rip you to bits "very smart you will fight the beast late today"the man said"of couse it not going to be a fair fight"the man said turning to fireflower"i want it to be fair!"john said"you do?fine see if i care your dead.you take care of the dragon.i have things to take care of!"the man said leaveing along with the kids besides john.john walked up to her"youll be easy to kill"he said with a smile"good luck with that"fireflower said as the kids handed her a apple and some other food and walked out saying"trust me i will"(this is to much)
(Lol)
A woman walked into the room and looked at Fireflower.
"Fireflower. I hope you have enjoyed your days living in the clouds. Because that ends soon. And your little friends? They won't save you. They aren't who you think they are. Their names aren't even Mercy and Glitch. Their names are Mercinda and Gade. Dragons don't deserve to live. They're supposed to be fairy tales. Myths. They aren't supposed to be good. They're supposed to be evil. Don't get all caught up in your own web of lies. This is not a reality. Reality is people, cats, and dogs. Not Dragons, unicorns, and Phoenix'. It's all in your head. You have a disease. We have to stop it before it spreads, and the whole world lives in a fairy tale. Our imaginations should be gone already. Not living with us all our lives. And I'm here to cure you. Unfortunately for you, the only cure.. Is death. Fortunately for us.. We'll be ridding the world of Myth-Livers." She said in a quiet voice.

"Ocama!" A voice yelled from outside the room.

"Coming." She said. She looked at Fireflower with an evil smile, before exiting the room.

(Wayy too much. My head hurts lol)

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 09:19 AM
(Lol)
A woman walked into the room and looked at Fireflower.
"Fireflower. I hope you have enjoyed your days living in the clouds. Because that ends soon. And your little friends? They won't save you. They aren't who you think they are. Their names aren't even Mercy and Glitch. Their names are Mercinda and Gade. Dragons don't deserve to live. They're supposed to be fairy tales. Myths. They aren't supposed to be good. They're supposed to be evil. Don't get all caught up in your own web of lies. This is not a reality. Reality is people, cats, and dogs. Not Dragons, unicorns, and Phoenix'. It's all in your head. You have a disease. We have to stop it before it spreads, and the whole world lives in a fairy tale. Our imaginations should be gone already. Not living with us all our lives. And I'm here to cure you. Unfortunately for you, the only cure.. Is death. Fortunately for us.. We'll be ridding the world of Myth-Livers." She said in a quiet voice.

"Ocama!" A voice yelled from outside the room.

"Coming." She said. She looked at Fireflower with an evil smile, before exiting the room.

(Wayy too much. My head hurts lol)
your next was the only thing running in her head as the girl left.(writer block)

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 10:38 AM
your next was the only thing running in her head as the girl left.(writer block)
(Ah)

A man walked into the room. "Sorry about Okama (Ocama), she doesn't believe in dragons. But we know you're real. She just doesn't. She thinks you're implanting it in our minds so we see dragons." He started. "Can I tell you a small story?" He asked after a while.

Mercy walked to Fireflower's house.
She opened the door and saw No-one in there. "what??" She asked Glitch.

Glitch checked some shoe prints on the ground. After awhile she figured out who was here.
"Casrein." She said. Casrien was the lead killer when they killed Sombra.

A woman walked into the room. "Gade. Why are you here with Mercinda?" She asked.

"Okama." She said looking up at Okama.

(I'm out of Ideas.)

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 04:28 PM
(Bump)

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 09:05 PM
(Ah)

A man walked into the room. "Sorry about Okama (Ocama), she doesn't believe in dragons. But we know you're real. She just doesn't. She thinks you're implanting it in our minds so we see dragons." He started. "Can I tell you a small story?" He asked after a while.

Mercy walked to Fireflower's house.
She opened the door and saw No-one in there. "what??" She asked Glitch.

Glitch checked some shoe prints on the ground. After awhile she figured out who was here.
"Casrein." She said. Casrien was the lead killer when they killed Sombra.

A woman walked into the room. "Gade. Why are you here with Mercinda?" She asked.

"Okama." She said looking up at Okama.

(I'm out of Ideas.)
(i do!lets see.fireflower fight john[at first i thought love interest but then heck no!]and kills him the slayers then try to drown her meanwhile mercy and giltch get captured but they save fireflower from drowning and then the rest we can think of.)
"sure why not!'fireflower said

your comeing with me!"the woman said.

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 09:40 PM
(i do!lets see.fireflower fight john[at first i thought love interest but then heck no!]and kills him the slayers then try to drown her meanwhile mercy and giltch get captured but they save fireflower from drowning and then the rest we can think of.)
"sure why not!'fireflower said

your comeing with me!"the woman said.
(Okay!)
"Okay." He said. "We once had a target named Gade.
We were told that if we see a dragon, kill it. So we went out to the designated area, and saw two dragons. One was big, one was little. We saw the little one first, so we killed it. She wasn't the target. But the target came flying after us, and killed 5 of our men. Don't think that's too bad? There were 7 of us on that trip. We later figured out that we killed the targets little sister, Sombra." He said. He stood up. "Fireflower, good luck against john. You'll need it." He said.
_--_---

"Why would we do that?"
Glitch asked.

"Because." Okama said. "Ask her." She said pointing at the other woman in the room.

" We're going nowhere with you." Mercy sneered.

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 09:47 PM
(Okay!)
"Okay." He said. "We once had a target named Gade.
We were told that if we see a dragon, kill it. So we went out to the designated area, and saw two dragons. One was big, one was little. We saw the little one first, so we killed it. She wasn't the target. But the target came flying after us, and killed 5 of our men. Don't think that's too bad? There were 7 of us on that trip. We later figured out that we killed the targets little sister, Sombra." He said. He stood up. "Fireflower, good luck against john. You'll need it." He said.
_--_---

"Why would we do that?"
Glitch asked.

"Because." Okama said. "Ask her." She said pointing at the other woman in the room.

" We're going nowhere with you." Mercy sneered.
the only thing going throught fireflower's head oh crap!glitch please dont come! but then she said"i dont need luck!"as the man left.

""we have been looking for you gade"she said and closed the door "now!"she said calmly and a small pipe bomb-like item soared into the home and a green gas leeched from it.(its a dragon-gas harmless to humans.but can knock dragon unconscious easy for transport)

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 09:55 PM
the only thing going throught fireflower's head oh crap!glitch please dont come! but then she said"i dont need luck!"as the man left.

""we have been looking for you gade"she said and closed the door "now!"she said calmly and a small pipe bomb-like item soared into the home and a green gas leeched from it.(its a dragon-gas harmless to humans.but can knock dragon unconscious easy for transport)

"Dr- dar- drag--" She tried to say dragon gas, but couldn't. She fell over unconscious.

"W-what is-s thi-is?" She said hoarseley. Before she could get an answer, she fell on to the floor, unconscious.

Okama chuckled at seeing the dragon-people fall over. "Not so tough now are you?" She asked an unconscious Mercy and Glitch.

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 09:58 PM
"Dr- dar- drag--" She tried to say dragon gas, but couldn't. She fell over unconscious.

"W-what is-s thi-is?" She said hoarseley. Before she could get an answer, she fell on to the floor, unconscious.

Okama chuckled at seeing the dragon-people fall over. "Not so tough now are you?" She asked an unconscious Mercy and Glitch.
timeskip to them awake and the battle who knows mercy and glitch may be able to watch)

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 09:59 PM
timeskip to them awake and the battle who knows mercy and glitch may be able to watch)
(Sure! You do it though lol. I can't start stuff like this!)

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 10:16 PM
(Sure! You do it though lol. I can't start stuff like this!)
(fine but im acting like mercy and glitch just woke)
fireflower sat in the little cage she had for a while thinking of what they would do to glitch when they catch her. at lease i can kill john .then the man walked in the room"your up!"he said unlocking the cage and grabbing fireflower by the arm.guards stood ready as he unlocked the chains and pushed her to the door and outside to a large arena:john standing in the middle sharpning his sword wearing the same outfit as the time they meet."ready to die"he said standing."yes"fireflower said as the man unlocked the chains

"good your awake"the woman said as the two girls woke"your just in time to watch fireflower die"

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 10:22 PM
(fine but im acting like mercy and glitch just woke)
fireflower sat in the little cage she had for a while thinking of what they would do to glitch when they catch her. at lease i can kill john .then the man walked in the room"your up!"he said unlocking the cage and grabbing fireflower by the arm.guards stood ready as he unlocked the chains and pushed her to the door and outside to a large arena:john standing in the middle sharpning his sword wearing the same outfit as the time they meet."ready to die"he said standing."yes"fireflower said as the man unlocked the chains

"good your awake"the woman said as the two girls woke"your just in time to watch fireflower die"
(Okay)

"What?" She asked doubtfully.
"She is not going to die." Glitch growled.

Mercy wanted to destroy this school. She wanted to kill every Dragon Slayer in it. But mainly; she wanted to save Fireflower from certain death.

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 10:59 PM
(Okay)

"What?" She asked doubtfully.
"She is not going to die." Glitch growled.

Mercy wanted to destroy this school. She wanted to kill every Dragon Slayer in it. But mainly; she wanted to save Fireflower from certain death.
(when you ask for tape for a project and your family gets in a talk about random stuff for 10 min)

"yes she will die and so will you"she said the cage rose and a bright light shown thought and they saw a arena where fireflower stood being unchained and john in the middle.

"mercy glitch!"fireflower yelled.as john charge at her and the man left."easy as cake"she said turning into a dragon yet made her self look small as she could to trick the boy.she then though threw her plan and leaped in the air makeing her self look bigger and flew down on to the kid. smooch grew on the kids face and fireflower landed in front of her :flyingpenguin: and breathed a fiery inferno and the boy fall to the ground slowly dieing:she had won.an arrow shot into her scales and she turned to see the man and woman "she killed him!we must kill her we will drown this beast!"the man said and the pipe bomb was let loose again.fireflower ran to the cage mercy and glitch were in"you need to find a way out its to late for me go!"she roared so no human could know what she said and fell unconscious

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 11:14 PM
Glitch gasped, but wasted no time.
She turned into a dragon, bursting open the cage. "Why didn't I do that before??" she asked. She flew away and turned back one more time. She saw Fireflower being carried away by the Dragon Slayers. She sighed. "I will come back for you. I promise."
she said, hoping somehow, Fireflower could hear her.

Mercy followed Glitch. "We can't let this happen." she said to Glitch.

"We won't. Follow me."
She said. She turned into a human and ran back. She was following the dragon slayers.

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Glitch gasped, but wasted no time.
She turned into a dragon, bursting open the cage. "Why didn't I do that before??" she asked. She flew away and turned back one more time. She saw Fireflower being carried away by the Dragon Slayers. She sighed. "I will come back for you. I promise."
she said, hoping somehow, Fireflower could hear her.

Mercy followed Glitch. "We can't let this happen." she said to Glitch.

"We won't. Follow me."
She said. She turned into a human and ran back. She was following the dragon slayers.
"stop them!"the woman yelled.

fireflower was carried into a large room,darknees filled it while a light stood over a pool of water.the people put heavy chains to pull fireflower down in the water and quickly pushed her into the water. immetadity fireflower woke and tried to swim to the surface but quickly reached the bottom:she will die she knew it.

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 11:29 PM
"stop them!"the woman yelled.

fireflower was carried into a large room,darknees filled it while a light stood over a pool of water.the people put heavy chains to pull fireflower down in the water and quickly pushed her into the water. immetadity fireflower woke and tried to swim to the surface but quickly reached the bottom:she will die she knew it.
Glitch would not let this happen to her friend. She didn't know what to do! But suddenly,
a field of black coated the sky, darkening everything. After a few seconds, the sky went back to normal. Glitch was covered in purple flames, but she eventually fell over. Along with everyone there.

Mercy ran over to Glitch. " GLITCH!!
ARE YOU OKAY?? " She asked scardely.

"Save.. Fireflower.." She said.
She fell unconscious.

Mercy nodded and ran over to the small room. "Fireflower! It's me!!" She yelled.
There were people in there though! An she knew; she would have to fight.

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 11:32 PM
Glitch would not let this happen to her friend. She didn't know what to do! But suddenly,
a field of black coated the sky, darkening everything. After a few seconds, the sky went back to normal. Glitch was covered in purple flames, but she eventually fell over. Along with everyone there.

Mercy ran over to Glitch. " GLITCH!!
ARE YOU OKAY?? " She asked scardely.

"Save.. Fireflower.." She said.
She fell unconscious.

Mercy nodded and ran over to the small room. "Fireflower! It's me!!" She yelled.
There were people in there though! An she knew; she would have to fight.
WHAT!)you need to do this! my chars cant do much~pushes up like the way fireflower did to mercy~

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 11:38 PM
Lol)

Fireflower
December 29th, 2017, 11:41 PM
Lol)
night i need to sleep I BETTER HAVE YOUR QOUTE BY THE MORNING!lol

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 11:43 PM
night i need to sleep I BETTER HAVE YOUR QOUTE BY THE MORNING!lol
No promises lol. But I'll try

Ariii
December 29th, 2017, 11:44 PM
WHAT!)you need to do this! my chars cant do much~pushes up like the way fireflower did to mercy~
(No offense, all on me for over thinking stuff. But what does this mean?)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 11:10 AM
(No offense, all on me for over thinking stuff. But what does this mean?)
mean?well my char is unconscious so she cant do much and i dont know what the crap happened to glitch

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:16 AM
mean?well my char is unconscious so she cant do much and i dont know what the crap happened to glitch
Oh! Okay! I'll reply in just a sec!

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 02:18 PM
Mercy charged at Okama, knocking her to the ground. She faced a few other people,
and knocked them all out, with a few big cuts. She then started the mechanism to pull Fireflower up.

Glitch was still unconscious.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 02:25 PM
Mercy charged at Okama, knocking her to the ground. She faced a few other people,
and knocked them all out, with a few big cuts. She then started the mechanism to pull Fireflower up.

Glitch was still unconscious.
"stop her"the woman said running into the room.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 02:28 PM
"stop her"the woman said running into the room.
Mercy watched the Slayers enter the room. "Uhh.." She thought for a second. "Aha..!" She then said. She jumped on one of the pulley mechanisms and jumped off, aiming for the woman.

(You decide if she hits or not)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Mercy watched the Slayers enter the room. "Uhh.." She thought for a second. "Aha..!" She then said. She jumped on one of the pulley mechanisms and jumped off, aiming for the woman.

(You decide if she hits or not)
ok)
the woman was knock to the ground and pushed the girl off and stood and grabbed her gun that was hidden on her hip and aimed at the girl.the man yelled "guns are not allowed!get her!"all the bows of the kids aimed at the woman.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 02:41 PM
ok)
the woman was knock to the ground and pushed the girl off and stood and grabbed her gun that was hidden on her hip and aimed at the girl.the man yelled "guns are not allowed!get her!"all the bows of the kids aimed at the woman.
This was Mercy's chance! They were all aiming at the woman! The pulley machine finished pulling Fireflower up, so Mercy turned into a dragon and carried her out. She picked up Glitch on the way and headed to Mercy's house. She locked the doors and windows. She placed them on the floor and turned into a human. "Wake up wake up!" she cried.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 02:44 PM
This was Mercy's chance! They were all aiming at the woman! The pulley machine finished pulling Fireflower up, so Mercy turned into a dragon and carried her out. She picked up Glitch on the way and headed to Mercy's house. She locked the doors and windows. She placed them on the floor and turned into a human. "Wake up wake up!" she cried.
fireflower coughed up some water but stay asleep.(i need to make a new char)

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 02:46 PM
fireflower coughed up some water but stay asleep.(i need to make a new char)
For this roleplay?)
Mercy had an idea. She preformed mouth to mouth. (not gonna go into detail there..)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 02:50 PM
For this roleplay?)
Mercy had an idea. She preformed mouth to mouth. (not gonna go into detail there..)
(yes i feel like i need one some how)
(fun fact i know CPR!)
(i dont plan on detail)
fireflower coughed up more water and could breath.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 02:54 PM
(yes i feel like i need one some how)
(fun fact i know CPR!)
(i dont plan on detail)
fireflower coughed up more water and could breath.
(You gonna make it in PM's or here?)
(Fun fact I don't lol)
Mercy saw Fireflower breathing,
she gasped. "Fireflower??" She asked.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 02:55 PM
(I need a form for Okama)
(I feel like having her be a main character)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 03:04 PM
(You gonna make it in PM's or here?)
(Fun fact I don't lol)
Mercy saw Fireflower breathing,
she gasped. "Fireflower??" She asked.
(pm just in case of thread stalker and your playing the okama right?)
"mercy..."fireflower said weakly.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 03:07 PM
(pm just in case of thread stalker and your playing the okama right?)
"mercy..."fireflower said weakly.
(Right)
"Fireflower!" She said surprised.
Fireflower was soaking wet, and probably cold. So she got a towel out of a towel closet, and wrapped it around Fireflower.

(We need to introduce love interests at some point)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 03:33 PM
(Right)
"Fireflower!" She said surprised.
Fireflower was soaking wet, and probably cold. So she got a towel out of a towel closet, and wrapped it around Fireflower.

(We need to introduce love interests at some point)
(yet a never rp well as males out of all my char i have two of them)
fireflower felt warm shrouded in the towel.she slowly and peacefully started sleeping.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 03:38 PM
(yet a never rp well as males out of all my char i have two of them)
fireflower felt warm shrouded in the towel.she slowly and peacefully started sleeping.
(Basically just like playing a female, except you say him/he instaid of her/she)
Mercy decided to let Fireflower sleep.
She turned her attention to Glitch. Who was still unconscious. She started shaking Glitch to wake her up.

Glitch woke up, unaware of what happened earlier.

(Now what? Fireflower's asleep, and Glitch is just plain confused.)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 03:39 PM
(Basically just like playing a female, except you say him/he instaid of her/she)
Mercy decided to let Fireflower sleep.
She turned her attention to Glitch. Who was still unconscious. She started shaking Glitch to wake her up.

Glitch woke up, unaware of what happened earlier.

(Now what? Fireflower's asleep, and Glitch is just plain confused.)
(mercy can meet wind and sea?)

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 03:40 PM
(mercy can meet wind and sea?)
(Okay, how? Lol)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 03:41 PM
(Okay, how? Lol)
hunting?)

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 03:45 PM
hunting?)
Okay)
Mercy decided to go hunting instead of explaining everything to Glitch. She turned into a dragon and headed to her favorite spot. She saw her favorite food, and flew down to it.

(You can bring them in now)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 03:48 PM
Okay)
Mercy decided to go hunting instead of explaining everything to Glitch. She turned into a dragon and headed to her favorite spot. She saw her favorite food, and flew down to it.

(You can bring them in now)
(lets just say its a bird)
windflower looked at the bird in front of her.a dragon flew at in but she didnt care she leaped and caugh it.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 03:50 PM
(lets just say its a bird)
windflower looked at the bird in front of her.a dragon flew at in but she didnt care she leaped and caugh it.
(Okay)
Mercy got startled by this. She turned into a human. "Um. Hi? Who? Why?" was all she could say. She was very hungry.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 07:16 PM
(Okay)
Mercy got startled by this. She turned into a human. "Um. Hi? Who? Why?" was all she could say. She was very hungry.
(oh wait
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d6/e4/d5/d6e4d529828e1810746d09dc8998f4ff--fantasy-dragon-here-be-dragons.jpg https://t00.deviantart.net/MMF-wneQzRwqrJ2Qj2wYyi-j_b0=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/1856/th/pre/f/2016/161/2/c/blue_dragon_commission_by_x_celebril_x-da5omge.png )
windflower jumped up and dropped the bird"oh my gosh another one"she said in a scared (higher pitch)voice.and turned human and jumped in the tree above,her long white hair gave her away."seaflower!"(again her voice is higher than most)she yelled.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 07:18 PM
(oh wait
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/d6/e4/d5/d6e4d529828e1810746d09dc8998f4ff--fantasy-dragon-here-be-dragons.jpg [sea="https://t00.deviantart.net/MMF-wneQzRwqrJ2Qj2wYyi-j_b0=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/1856/th/pre/f/2016/161/2/c/blue_dragon_commission_by_x_celebril_x-da5omge.png"]https://t00.deviantart.net/MMF-wneQzRwqrJ2Qj2wYyi-j_b0=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre00/1856/th/pre/f/2016/161/2/c/blue_dragon_commission_by_x_celebril_x-da5omge.png[/URL] )
windflower jumped up and dropped the bird"oh my gosh another one"she said in a scared (higher pitch)voice.and turned human and jumped in the tree above,her long white hair gave her away."seaflower!"(again her voice is higher than most)she yelled.
'Seaflower? As in.. Fireflower?' She thought to herself.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 07:29 PM
'Seaflower? As in.. Fireflower?' She thought to herself.
"y-yes."windflower said.

seaflower followed her sister's voice and saw her in a tree being scared.yet she stay in the bush

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 07:37 PM
"y-yes."Windflower said.

Seaflower followed her sister's voice and saw her in a tree being scared.yet she stay in the bush
"You know her? Are you two related?" She asked.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 07:42 PM
"You know her? Are you two related?" She asked.
windflower stayed quite.but then said"yes shes my little sister.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 07:44 PM
Windflower stayed quiet. But then said "yes shes my little sister.

Mercy gasped. "When was the last time you've seen her?" She asked so she could know.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Mercy gasped. "When was the last time you've seen her?" She asked so she could know.
".....5 years old"said windflower

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 07:48 PM
".....5 years old"said windflower
Mercy gasped again. "What happened?
I mean, if you don't mind me asking..

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 07:50 PM
Mercy gasped again. "What happened?
I mean, if you don't mind me asking..
seaflower then walked out "whats it to you!?"she said.crawling out of the bush and pulling out a light blue sword.

windflower watch from the tree.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 07:53 PM
seaflower then walked out "whats it to you!?"she said.crawling out of the bush and pulling out a light blue sword.

windflower watch from the tree.
Mercy gasped again
(Gee Mercy! What's with the gasps??)
"Because she's my friend."
she said in a tough voice, but suddenly cringing at how weird that sounded.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 08:06 PM
Mercy gasped again
(Gee Mercy! What's with the gasps??)
"Because she's my friend."
she said in a tough voice, but suddenly cringing at how weird that sounded.
seaflower held the sword to the girls throat"who are you?show me where our sister is !"

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 08:13 PM
seaflower held the sword to the girls throat"who are you?show me where our sister is !"
"My name is Mercy, she's at my house if you'll just.. You know.." She started. "PUT THE SWORD DOWN!!" She yelled.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 08:57 PM
"My name is Mercy, she's at my house if you'll just.. You know.." She started. "PUT THE SWORD DOWN!!" She yelled.
seaflower didnt put the sword down

"seaflower put the sword down.you what to find fireflower as much as i do!"windflower said jumping down from the tree much more confidence now that she knew she could find her sister who as been gone for almost 12 years

seaflower grumbled and put the sword down and in the sheath.

fireflower woke up in the house,glitch asleep at her side.she carefully stood up and looked around mercy was gone she thought it was hunting.she then sat and started sleeping again

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:00 PM
seaflower didnt put the sword down

"seaflower put the sword down.you what to find fireflower as much as i do!"windflower said jumping down from the tree much more confidence now that she knew she could find her sister who as been gone for almost 12 years

seaflower grumbled and put the sword down and in the sheath.

fireflower woke up in the house,glitch asleep at her side.she carefully stood up and looked around mercy was gone she thought it was hunting.she then sat and started sleeping again
"Thank you. Now, follow me."
She said walking back home (or flying, you choose)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 09:03 PM
"Thank you. Now, follow me."
She said walking back home (or flying, you choose)
(walking is fine)
seaflower looked at windflower "are you sure?"sea said"if its a trap you can kill her"she said and theystarted following

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:04 PM
(walking is fine)
seaflower looked at windflower "are you sure?"sea said"if its a trap you can kill her"she said and theystarted following
(Timeskip?)

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 09:05 PM
(Timeskip?)
yea

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:07 PM
yea
K)
"Here we are!" Mercy said opening the door. She walked over to Fireflower.
"Fireflower, wake up." She said

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 09:46 PM
K)
"Here we are!" Mercy said opening the door. She walked over to Fireflower.
"Fireflower, wake up." She said
"what!"fireflower said sleepy.a something landed on fireflower she heard"fireflower its you!"

"fireflower do you remember us!"seaflower said sitting on top of fireflower."id remember better if you guys didnt sit on top of me!"fireflower said

fireflower looked the girls getting off her."who are you?"she asked "were your sisters!"the one with white hair said"my sisters are dead."fireflower said"no there not!its me windflower!and seaflower!"she said "my sister are dead.there proof!"fireflower said again.

windflower tried again to tell her but seaflower said"forget it windflower she doesnt rememder us"and stood up and walked out of the house.windflower stayed full of sadness she jumped up and flew up to the sky.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 09:49 PM
"what!"fireflower said sleepy.a something landed on fireflower she heard"fireflower its you!"

"fireflower do you remember us!"seaflower said sitting on top of fireflower."id remember better if you guys didnt sit on top of me!"fireflower said

fireflower looked the girls getting off her."who are you?"she asked "were your sisters!"the one with white hair said"my sisters are dead."fireflower said"no there not!its me windflower!and seaflower!"she said "my sister are dead.there proof!"fireflower said again.

windflower tried again to tell her but seaflower said"forget it windflower she doesnt rememder us"and stood up and walked out of the house.windflower stayed full of sadness she jumped up and flew up to the sky.

Glitch got woken up. "What who's there?" She mumbled loudly.

"Fireflower.. If you don't mind me asking.. What happened 12 years ago? " She asked.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Glitch got woken up. "What who's there?" She mumbled loudly.

"Fireflower.. If you don't mind me asking.. What happened 12 years ago? " She asked.
"i was taken to the fire academy.there i got word that my whole family was murdered"fireflower said"good your awake"she said to glitch.

seaflower walked around the land and found the waterfall(the one that fire was captured at)and dived down.she aways thought better near water. seaflower's mind wint thought all the thoughs "lets see..... academy ...
death .... separate ways."

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 10:11 PM
"i was taken to the fire academy.there i got word that my whole family was murdered"fireflower said"good your awake"she said to glitch.

seaflower walked around the land and found the waterfall(the one that fire was captured at)and dived down.she aways thought better near water. seaflower's mind wint thought all the thoughs "lets see..... academy ...
death .... separate ways."
"I have reason to believe that isn't true.." She said

"What happened earlier? All I remember is darkness and purple flames."Glitch said.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 10:30 PM
"I have reason to believe that isn't true.." She said

"What happened earlier? All I remember is darkness and purple flames."Glitch said.
(my movie is..i keep watching.....darn you whoever made guardian of the Galaxy!)
"i dont know glitch you wernt the only one unconscious"fireflower said"why dont you ask them!i dont.....there dead i saw there bodys with my own eyes"fireflower yelled and stormed out.

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 10:33 PM
(my movie is..i keep watching.....darn you whoever made guardian of the Galaxy!)
"i dont know glitch you wernt the only one unconscious"fireflower said"why dont you ask them!i dont.....there dead i saw there bodys with my own eyes"fireflower yelled and stormed out.
(Lol)
"What happened?" Glitch asked Mercy.

"Shut up Glitch" Mercy said sitting down.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 10:43 PM
(Lol)
"What happened?" Glitch asked Mercy.

"Shut up Glitch" Mercy said sitting down.
you need to talk to wind or sea to get the full story)

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 10:49 PM
you need to talk to wind or sea to get the full story)Mercy
wanted the full story. She wanted to find Windflower or Seaflower. She headed to a waterfall. She saw Seaflower! "Excuse me, Seaflower?" She asked.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 10:54 PM
Mercy
wanted the full story. She wanted to find Windflower or Seaflower. She headed to a waterfall. She saw Seaflower! "Excuse me, Seaflower?" She asked.
seaflower looked up and saw the girl she jump out of the water and said"i never got your name.how may i help you?"as she braided her hair

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:11 PM
seaflower looked up and saw the girl she jump out of the water and said"i never got your name.how may i help you?"as she braided her hair
"My name is Mercy, also, may I get the full story of what happened 12 years ago?"
She asked.

Fireflower
December 30th, 2017, 11:41 PM
"My name is Mercy, also, may I get the full story of what happened 12 years ago?"
She asked.
"oh....that."seaflower started"it was when we were 6-7 years old she was the youngest and she was welcomed to the fire academy which they called the slayer academy.....after she left our mother and father died,no they were murdered!all of us my other sisters wind,earth,and ice we all were welcomed to our elemently academys sea wind earth and ice.mine and wind's academys were close which is why when they told us that iceflower, and earthflower died we ran off and lived in the wild till now.we thought that fireflower died and they never told us to spare our feelings of our whole family dieing"she said tears forming in her eyes"and now she doesnt remember us!how to we proof it !"

Ariii
December 30th, 2017, 11:56 PM
"oh....that."seaflower started"it was when we were 6-7 years old she was the youngest and she was welcomed to the fire academy which they called the slayer academy.....after she left our mother and father died,no they were murdered!all of us my other sisters wind,earth,and ice we all were welcomed to our elemently academys sea wind earth and ice.mine and wind's academys were close which is why when they told us that iceflower, and earthflower died we ran off and lived in the wild till now.we thought that fireflower died and they never told us to spare our feelings of our whole family dieing"she said tears forming in her eyes"and now she doesnt remember us!how to we proof it !"

Mercy stopped to listen. "Tell her something only her sister would know." Mercy said.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 09:10 AM
Mercy stopped to listen. "Tell her something only her sister would know." Mercy said.
"we havent seen her in 12 years there isnt something that someone else doesnt know"seaflower said"even then,this is not just memory........this is magic.i could see it in her eyes!those are not my sisters eyes!something has happened and a intend to find out"she said

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 11:24 AM
"we havent seen her in 12 years there isnt something that someone else doesnt know"seaflower said"even then,this is not just memory........this is magic.i could see it in her eyes!those are not my sisters eyes!something has happened and a intend to find out"she said
Mercy nodded.

(I'm gonna bring Okama back in a big way)

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 02:42 PM
Mercy nodded.

(I'm gonna bring Okama back in a big way)
(how?)
"fireflower doesnt know what happened.but the academy do!me and windflower can go to our own academies they should know what happened"seaflower said standing up and pacing."we need to go now!"she said and change into a dragon and flew into the sky to find windflower.

fireflower walked thought the land they called home:she had someone calling her home.(plot)

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 03:05 PM
(how?)
"fireflower doesnt know what happened.but the academy do!me and windflower can go to our own academies they should know what happened"seaflower said standing up and pacing."we need to go now!"she said and change into a dragon and flew into the sky to find windflower.

fireflower walked thought the land they called home:she had someone calling her home.(plot)
(Hehe you'll see)
Mercy changed into a dragon and followed Seaflower.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 03:33 PM
(Hehe you'll see)
Mercy changed into a dragon and followed Seaflower.
windflower felt dazed in thought:her sister didnt rememder her.she was cured."windflower!"she heard.and looked down at the ground 100s of feet below and saw seaflower and mercy flying up."what do you want"wind asked

seaflower told her the whole plan"do you think thell let us?"wind asked her"sky and misty are kind and understanding they will let us speak."seaflower said"and if we dont get useful info?"windflower asked"we ask ash"seaflower said and wind nodded"lets see if the other girl wants to come"wind said to mercy

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 03:36 PM
windflower felt dazed in thought:her sister didnt rememder her.she was cured."windflower!"she heard.and looked down at the ground 100s of feet below and saw seaflower and mercy flying up."what do you want"wind asked

seaflower told her the whole plan"do you think thell let us?"wind asked her"sky and misty are kind and understanding they will let us speak."seaflower said"and if we dont get useful info?"windflower asked"we ask ash"seaflower said and wind nodded"lets see if the other girl wants to come"wind said to mercy
"Other girl? Do you mean Glitch?"
She asked.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 03:37 PM
"Other girl? Do you mean Glitch?"
She asked.
"i guess,i never got her name"windflower said

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 03:49 PM
"i guess,i never got her name"windflower said
"Do you wanna go ask her now? I mean, I'm sure she'll say yes, but still." Mercy said.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 03:51 PM
"Do you wanna go ask her now? I mean, I'm sure she'll say yes, but still." Mercy said.
"sure!"windflower said (she doesnt need wings or anything to fly)she stopped flying and dropped to the ground

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:20 PM
"sure!"windflower said (she doesnt need wings or anything to fly)she stopped flying and dropped to the ground
(Neither does Mercy but she prefers being in dragon form, she's based off of Mercy from overwatch who does need wings to fly though)
Mercy turned into a human and began running towards her house. "Follow me!" She called.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 04:20 PM
(Neither does Mercy but she prefers being in dragon form, she's based off of Mercy from overwatch who does need wings to fly though)
Mercy turned into a human and began running towards her house. "Follow me!" She called.
wind and sea followed

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:21 PM
(timeskip?)

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 04:22 PM
(timeskip?)
yea

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:33 PM
yea
Okay)
Mercy opened the door to her house,
and saw where Glitch was. "Glitch? Hello?" She called out. She heard footsteps coming from her kitchen. "Glitch!" She said walking towards her kitchen. But when someone else exited, her eyes flickered red with fury. "Where's Glitch?" She growled.

The woman chuckled, and stopped.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" She asked.

"Tell me where she is. Right now!
I've knocked you unconscious before, and I'll do it again." She threatened.

The woman chuckled again. "You'll never find Glitch. She's somewhere far, far away from here. And by the time you figure out where she is.. She'll already be dead." She said.s
She began to walk out as she saw the rage grow in Mercy's eyes.

Mercy wished she could do what Glitch did. She'd easily knock out Okama. She watched Okama leave and then sat down with her right hand on her head and a worried look on her face.

Okama left and returned to Glitch,
she sharpened a sword to kill her with.

(For plot purposes we have to let Glitch die)

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 04:36 PM
Okay)
Mercy opened the door to her house,
and saw where Glitch was. "Glitch? Hello?" She called out. She heard footsteps coming from her kitchen. "Glitch!" She said walking towards her kitchen. But when someone else exited, her eyes flickered red with fury. "Where's Glitch?" She growled.

The woman chuckled, and stopped.
"Wouldn't you like to know?" She asked.

"Tell me where she is. Right now!
I've knocked you unconscious before, and I'll do it again." She threatened.

The woman chuckled again. "You'll never find Glitch. She's somewhere far, far away from here. And by the time you figure out where she is.. She'll already be dead." She said.s
She began to walk out as she saw the rage grow in Mercy's eyes.

Mercy wished she could do what Glitch did. She'd easily knock out Okama. She watched Okama leave and then sat down with her right hand on her head and a worried look on her face.

Okama left and returned to Glitch,
she sharpened a sword to kill her with.

(For plot purposes we have to let Glitch die)
(NO)

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:37 PM
(NO)
(IT WILL BE WORTH IT)

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 04:38 PM
(IT WILL BE WORTH IT)
(HOW!)

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:40 PM
(HOW!)
(MERCY HAS HEALIMG POWERS SHE DOESN'T KNOW OF YET IT WILL BE GOOD I PROMJSE)

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 04:45 PM
(MERCY HAS HEALIMG POWERS SHE DOESN'T KNOW OF YET IT WILL BE GOOD I PROMJSE)
(OOOOOOOHHHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!man,glitch has gone thought a lot!)
"Who was that?"windflower said as the woman left."no one good i bet"her sister said

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 04:47 PM
(OOOOOOOHHHHH I FORGOT ABOUT THAT!man,glitch has gone thought a lot!)
"Who was that?"windflower said as the woman left."no one good i bet"her sister said
"Her name is Okama.. She's a.. Dragon Slayer.." She said standing up.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 05:44 PM
"Her name is Okama.. She's a.. Dragon Slayer.." She said standing up.
"slayer.......we need to stop her"seaflower said"but....how?"

"shes the loudest thing in the forest!"windflower said"we can hear her!seaflower looked at her confused"what do you mean i cant here her"she said"i can hear her clean as a bell"wind said "its been said that elementals get new powers after a while this must be it!"seaflower said happly ."yea i guess!....."windflower said looking at mercy

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 06:00 PM
"slayer.......we need to stop her"seaflower said"but....how?"

"shes the loudest thing in the forest!"windflower said"we can hear her!seaflower looked at her confused"what do you mean i cant here her"she said"i can hear her clean as a bell"wind said "its been said that elementals get new powers after a while this must be it!"seaflower said happly ."yea i guess!....."windflower said looking at mercy
Mercy nodded. "We have to go now.
If there's a chance we can save Glitch, I won't pass it up. " She said with a sniffle. A tear then rolled down her face.

Okama pointed her sword at Glitch.
"Ready to die?" She asked.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 06:12 PM
Mercy nodded. "We have to go now.
If there's a chance we can save Glitch, I won't pass it up. " She said with a sniffle. A tear then rolled down her face.

Okama pointed her sword at Glitch.
"Ready to die?" She asked.
windflower ran into the door on the way out but tossed it open and started running intill she flew.(glitch needs to yell or something for me to bring her in)

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 06:40 PM
windflower ran into the door on the way out but tossed it open and started running intill she flew.(glitch needs to yell or something for me to bring her in)
(She'll scream now.)
Okama stabbed Glitch.

Glitch screamed in pain, and it echoes throughout the forest the house was in. She was dead now.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 06:51 PM
(She'll scream now.)
Okama stabbed Glitch.

Glitch screamed in pain, and it echoes throughout the forest the house was in. She was dead now.

"Ok! that i heard!"seaflower said running after her sister .

"mercy........we........w-were to late!"windflower said looking at the body in front of her.seaflower run past the home and into the trees to find the woman

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 06:55 PM
"Ok! that i heard!"seaflower said running after her sister .

"mercy........we........w-were to late!"windflower said looking at the body in front of her.seaflower run past the home and into the trees to find the woman

"No.." Mercy wanted to scream.
She wanted to cry. But most of all; she wanted to kill Okama. She sat down next to Glitch, and cried. She felt her pulse, it wasn't going. She listened for breathing, it wasn't there. She rested her head on Glitch's body and continued crying. A flash of golden light filled the sky. It then faded.

Glitch's eyes blinked open slightly,
but nobody could see.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 07:03 PM
"No.." Mercy wanted to scream.
She wanted to cry. But most of all; she wanted to kill Okama. She sat down next to Glitch, and cried. She felt her pulse, it wasn't going. She listened for breathing, it wasn't there. She rested her head on Glitch's body and continued crying. A flash of golden light filled the sky. It then faded.

Glitch's eyes blinked open slightly,
but nobody could see.

"now what"windflower said sitting while seaflower came inside"shes gone:the woman is gone"she said but then gave a smile"i wasnt fast enought if only earthflower was here.rememder how fast she was"she said to windflower"yea"she said"she kep raceing the wolfs nearby....she alway won"

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 07:15 PM
"now what"windflower said sitting while seaflower came inside"shes gone:the woman is gone"she said but then gave a smile"i wasnt fast enought if only earthflower was here.rememder how fast she was"she said to windflower"yea"she said"she kep raceing the wolfs nearby....she alway won"
Mercy continued crying.

"M-Mercy.." Glitch mumbled

Mercy gasped. "She's alive! Wait-
she was dead earlier.. BUT SHE'S ALIVE!!" She said, excitement gleaming in her eye. She hugged Glitch.

Glitch smiled at Mercy.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 07:29 PM
Mercy continued crying.

"M-Mercy.." Glitch mumbled

Mercy gasped. "She's alive! Wait-
she was dead earlier.. BUT SHE'S ALIVE!!" She said, excitement gleaming in her eye. She hugged Glitch.

Glitch smiled at Mercy.
"i-im out....how the crap is that possible"seaflower said"good your alive!"windflower said.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 07:31 PM
"i-im out....how the crap is that possible"seaflower said"good your alive!"windflower said.
"We need to kill Okama."
She said. She stood up.

Mercy agreed.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 07:42 PM
"We need to kill Okama."
She said. She stood up.

Mercy agreed.
"if we are going to do that then we need fireflower and if so i may beable to get an academy or two to help us.i dont know how frost or caver will about help us"seaflower said
"maybe miss sea or sky will"windflower said

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 07:47 PM
"if we are going to do that then we need fireflower and if so i may beable to get an academy or two to help us.i dont know how frost or caver will about help us"seaflower said
"maybe miss sea or sky will"windflower said
"We need to try." Mercy said.
She was determined.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 07:51 PM
"We need to try." Mercy said.
She was determined.
"glitch can you walk?"windflower asked

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 07:59 PM
"glitch can you walk?"windflower asked
"I think so.." Glitch said.
She began to walk.

(Writers block)

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 08:04 PM
"I think so.." Glitch said.
She began to walk.

(Writers block)
"ok you go with windflower to the wind academy"seaflower to glitch and turned to mercy"you can go with me to the sea academy"

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 08:46 PM
"ok you go with windflower to the wind academy"seaflower to glitch and turned to mercy"you can go with me to the sea academy"
Glitch nodded and started following Windflower.

"Okay." Mercy said. She was ready for anything.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Glitch nodded and started following Windflower.

"Okay." Mercy said. She was ready for anything.
"come on"windflower said walked out.

"lets go"seaflower said doing the same

(timeskip?)

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 09:09 PM
(sure)

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 09:54 PM
(sure)
(ok)
seaflower walked mercy to the edge of the sea"we are here!'she yelled

windflower looked at glitch behide her"we're here!"she said happily

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 10:00 PM
(ok)
seaflower walked mercy to the edge of the sea"we are here!'she yelled

windflower looked at glitch behide her"we're here!"she said happily
"We are?" she asked.

Glitch nodded.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 10:01 PM
Is it weird that I wanna make another RP, but not private? And maybe have you as a co-owner?

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 10:11 PM
"We are?" she asked.

Glitch nodded.
"the best part of the sea is you never know what under the suface"seaflower said diving into the water.

windflower flew up in the clouds.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 10:15 PM
"the best part of the sea is you never know what under the suface"seaflower said diving into the water.

windflower flew up in the clouds.
Mercy dived in after Seaflower did.

Glitch turned into a dragon and followed Windflower.

(She has to be dragon lol)

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 10:26 PM
Mercy dived in after Seaflower did.

Glitch turned into a dragon and followed Windflower.

(She has to be dragon lol)
(yea i get it[happy new year!])
seaflower into the great blue all around her fish swam and hunted this was her life she remembered.then she saw the acadamy the stone shone in the light poring from above."welcome to the sea academy"she said

windflower flew up in the clouds"this is my life hunting,liveing,breathing in the sky"she said and saw the pure white school looking just as she left it "welcome to the wind academy"she said

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 10:33 PM
(yea i get it[happy new year!])
seaflower into the great blue all around her fish swam and hunted this was her life she remembered.then she saw the acadamy the stone shone in the light poring from above."welcome to the sea academy"she said

windflower flew up in the clouds"this is my life hunting,liveing,breathing in the sky"she said and saw the pure white school looking just as she left it "welcome to the wind academy"she said
"It's beautiful!!" She said.
It was kinda hard to understand her under the water.

"Woah.." She said. "It's beautiful!"

(They both think the schools are beautiful)

(It's still New Year's Eve where I am, but Happy New Year!!)

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 11:35 PM
"It's beautiful!!" She said.
It was kinda hard to understand her under the water.

"Woah.." She said. "It's beautiful!"

(They both think the schools are beautiful)

(It's still New Year's Eve where I am, but Happy New Year!!)
(same here its about 10:40)
"this is where i grew up for most of my childhood"seaflower said smiwwing to the castle-like academy."i may of send a fish to the place before we came"seaflower said as she saw a lady in a dress at the door guards to her left and right ."hello miss sea"seaflower said giveing a bow.the lady gave a small laugh and said"you can call me misty you know that seaflower"misty wasnt any older than seaflower and they have known each other for a while"how may i help you?"misty asked"we need to know what the fire academy does with there students"she said"follow me to the place room.i hear the hunter just returned"she replied and walked into the academy.

windflower led her friend to the academy and inside away from the magical wind and clouds."im here to see miss sky!"she said to woman who greeted her."of couse!"the lady said and led them into the plkace room.a short haired woman stood up and walked to them as they entered"windflower i didnt know you who be here"she said"this is glitch my friend we need some help if you can my queen"she said alittle shyly
"oh little wind you alway needed help in your training"
"wait what?no"
"i will help you train again"
"no thats not what im asking"
"then what are you asking?"
"I need info on the fire academy!"
"why?"
"my sisters in trouble"
"again you need to be more powerful"
"that not what im asking!i just need to know something!"
"what?"
"what they do to....."
"To what?"
"...the students!"windflower yelled tears almost falling"my sister may die and i need to know how to stop them!i lost most of my family im not loseing any more!"the queen looked at her "you are ready you have changed.follow me to the dinning hall they just came with the food"the queen said and walked away"storms.....they alway find a way to get to you"windflower said to glitch wipeing the tears in her eyes.(that didnt feel long.)(and now its 11:30)

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 11:42 PM
(same here its about 10:40)
"this is where i grew up for most of my childhood"seaflower said smiwwing to the castle-like academy."i may of send a fish to the place before we came"seaflower said as she saw a lady in a dress at the door guards to her left and right ."hello miss sea"seaflower said giveing a bow.the lady gave a small laugh and said"you can call me misty you know that seaflower"misty wasnt any older than seaflower and they have known each other for a while"how may i help you?"misty asked"we need to know what the fire academy does with there students"she said"follow me to the place room.i hear the hunter just returned"she replied and walked into the academy.

windflower led her friend to the academy and inside away from the magical wind and clouds."im here to see miss sky!"she said to woman who greeted her."of couse!"the lady said and led them into the plkace room.a short haired woman stood up and walked to them as they entered"windflower i didnt know you who be here"she said"this is glitch my friend we need some help if you can my queen"she said alittle shyly
"oh little wind you alway needed help in your training"
"wait what?no"
"i will help you train again"
"no thats not what im asking"
"then what are you asking?"
"I need info on the fire academy!"
"why?"
"my sisters in trouble"
"again you need to be more powerful"
"that not what im asking!i just need to know something!"
"what?"
"what they do to....."
"To what?"
"...the students!"windflower yelled tears almost falling"my sister may die and i need to know how to stop them!i lost most of my family im not loseing any more!"the queen looked at her "you are ready you have changed.follow me to the dinning hall they just came with the food"the queen said and walked away"storms.....they alway find a way to get to you"windflower said to glitch wipeing the tears in her eyes.(that didnt feel long.)(and now its 11:30)
Mercy followed them inside, and was more amazed in the inside decor.

Glitch patted her friend on the back,
following her.

Fireflower
December 31st, 2017, 11:46 PM
Mercy followed them inside, and was more amazed in the inside decor.

Glitch patted her friend on the back,
following her. "how may i help you?"misty asked as she sat down"you tell her mercy"seaflower said

"same as always"windflower said as she enter the dinning hall"now whats the problem?"sky asked"you tell her glitch im not good with detail"windflower said to her friend.

Ariii
December 31st, 2017, 11:50 PM
"how may i help you?"misty asked as she sat down"you tell her mercy"seaflower said

"same as always"windflower said as she enter the dinning hall"now whats the problem?"sky asked"you tell her glitch im not good with detail"windflower said to her friend.
"Fireflower doesn't remember Seaflower or Windflower, she thinks they died.
She said.

"Fireflower doesn't remember Seaflower or Windflower, she thinks they died."
She said.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 12:02 AM
"Fireflower doesn't remember Seaflower or Windflower, she thinks they died.
She said.

"Fireflower doesn't remember Seaflower or Windflower, she thinks they died."
She said.
"well that troublesome....."misty started"where is she now?'

"and where is she now?"sky asked

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 12:09 AM
"well that troublesome....."misty started"where is she now?'

"and where is she now?"sky asked
Mercy shrugged at looked at Seaflower.

Glitch shrugged and looked at Windflower.

(Fireworks are going craaazzyy)

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 12:12 AM
Mercy shrugged at looked at Seaflower.

Glitch shrugged and looked at Windflower.

(Fireworks are going craaazzyy)
(fireworks? its slient at my house)

"oh crap!"seaflower said"she must of ran off"

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 12:17 AM
(fireworks? its slient at my house)

"oh crap!"seaflower said"she must of ran off"
(It is at mine too now)

Mercy gasped. "Where would she go??"

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 11:45 AM
(It is at mine too now)

Mercy gasped. "Where would she go??"

"the fire academy has spies all around if they sense danger they call the student up and say its to protect them but really to protect secrets" misty said to the girl."go now and you may have a chance"she said "come on we better get the others"seflower said and rushed off"thank for the help!"

:how long has she been gone?"sky asked the girls"i dont know after we found out me and sea ran off to think,mercy followed us and glitch was captured"windflower said
"go now and you can catch her"
"but where is she going?"
"fire academy!"
"why do we need to stop her?"
"you alway ask question of no importants!go!"
"come on glitch we better go"and rushed off

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 11:51 AM
"the fire academy has spies all around if they sense danger they call the student up and say its to protect them but really to protect secrets" misty said to the girl."go now and you may have a chance"she said "come on we better get the others"seflower said and rushed off"thank for the help!"

:how long has she been gone?"sky asked the girls"i dont know after we found out me and sea ran off to think,mercy followed us and glitch was captured"windflower said
"go now and you can catch her"
"but where is she going?"
"fire academy!"
"why do we need to stop her?"
"you alway ask question of no importants!go!"
"come on glitch we better go"and rushed off
Mercy followed Seaflower.

Glitch followed Windflower.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 02:44 PM
Mercy followed Seaflower.

Glitch followed Windflower.
(timeskip?)

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 04:02 PM
(sure)

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 05:23 PM
(sure)
(you start its when they meet up and tell another what to do)

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 05:39 PM
Mercy ran to a designated Meetup spot, completely out of breath, and waited for Glitch.

Glitch ran to the Meetup spot. "What is it??" She asked.

"You tell her Seaflower, I need to regain my breath. That was a long run." She said.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 06:18 PM
Is it weird that I wanna make another RP, but not private? And maybe have you as a co-owner?
i never saw this intill now lol if its open ill help

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 06:26 PM
Mercy ran to a designated Meetup spot, completely out of breath, and waited for Glitch.

Glitch ran to the Meetup spot. "What is it??" She asked.

"You tell her Seaflower, I need to regain my breath. That was a long run." She said.
seaflower rolled her eyes,she was fine"miss sea told us that the fire academy has spies
all around the world,or at leases the places that the students live"she started."and you?"she asked windflower.

"nothing besides we need to get her back..... and that the queen thinks im weak"windflower said"oh your not weak but we should get going if were going to find her"seaflower said

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 06:30 PM
i never saw this intill now lol if its open ill help

Okay! I'll make that soon!

seaflower rolled her eyes,she was fine"miss sea told us that the fire academy has spies
all around the world,or at leases the places that the students live"she started."and you?"she asked windflower.

"nothing besides we need to get her back..... and that the queen thinks im weak"windflower said"oh your not weak but we should get going if were going to find her"seaflower said
Glitch nodded in agreement

"Yeah." Mercy said.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 06:37 PM
Okay! I'll make that soon!

Glitch nodded in agreement

"Yeah." Mercy said.
(timeskip?)

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 06:50 PM
(timeskip?)
(Sure)

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 06:57 PM
(Sure)
(i dont even know how to start)

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 07:27 PM
(i dont even know how to start)
(Me neither lol)

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 08:18 PM
I randomly wanna make 2 more characters

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 08:21 PM
I randomly wanna make 2 more characters
fine with me maybe we can meet them on the way to or back from the academy

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 08:26 PM
fine with me maybe we can meet them on the way to or back from the academy
I'll make them now!

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 08:39 PM
They're gonna meet them in the weirdest way.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 08:45 PM
They're gonna meet them in the weirdest way.
~gets werid feeling~ok then.......)
seaflower followed windflower trying to keep up to her sister which was hard"i see it!"wind yelled at the top of a hill"look!"she said as the others climb up"wow this is where fireflower is"seaflower asked"yep"windlfower said runnign down the hill

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 09:01 PM
~gets werid feeling~ok then.......)
seaflower followed windflower trying to keep up to her sister which was hard"i see it!"wind yelled at the top of a hill"look!"she said as the others climb up"wow this is where fireflower is"seaflower asked"yep"windlfower said runnign down the hill

Mercy and Glitch followed.
"Wait!" Mercy exclaimed.
"There's two girls down there!" She said.

"Storm, have you ever tried a cloud" A woman asked.

"Yes, I have, Rocky. And they do taste good." Another girl said.

"There's one right here! I'm gonna try it!" She said, grabbing a piece of the cloud. (If Storm generates them they can be picked up)

"WAIT! THAT'S A STORM CLOUD!
THEY TASTE B--" She was cut off when the other girl bit into the cloud. She cringed a bit.

The girl began gagging and spat it out.
"I thought you said they tasted GOOD!?!!" She yelled.

"Not a storm cloud.." She said.
She began walking.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 10:18 PM
Mercy and Glitch followed.
"Wait!" Mercy exclaimed.
"There's two girls down there!" She said.

"Storm, have you ever tried a cloud" A woman asked.

"Yes, I have, Rocky. And they do taste good." Another girl said.

"There's one right here! I'm gonna try it!" She said, grabbing a piece of the cloud. (If Storm generates them they can be picked up)

"WAIT! THAT'S A STORM CLOUD!
THEY TASTE B--" She was cut off when the other girl bit into the cloud. She cringed a bit.

The girl began gagging and spat it out.
"I thought you said they tasted GOOD!?!!" She yelled.

"Not a storm cloud.." She said.
She began walking.
"is she.........eating a storm cloud?"seaflower askd confuesd"i guess all people have difference taste?"windflower said

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 10:37 PM
"is she.........eating a storm cloud?"seaflower askd confuesd"i guess all people have difference taste?"windflower said
"Should we.. Talk to them?"
Mercy asked.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 10:44 PM
"Should we.. Talk to them?"
Mercy asked.
"why not!cant be stranger than we are!"seaflower said as she looked at glitch and mercy

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 10:56 PM
"why not!cant be stranger than we are!"seaflower said as she looked at glitch and mercy
Mercy chuckled a bit and began to walk over to the girls.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 11:03 PM
Mercy chuckled a bit and began to walk over to the girls.
sea and wind followed

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 11:12 PM
sea and wind followed
Mercy walked up to the girls. "Um,
excuse me. " She said.

The two girls turned to Mercy.

"Um, I'm Mercy, this is Glitch,
and this is Windflower and Seaflower. We just wanted to say hi.

"I'm Storm, and this is Rocky." She said pointing at Rocky. "Nice to meet you." She said.

"So, why are you guys out here?"
Rocky asked.

Mercy and Glitch turned to Wind and Sea. And told them to answer.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 11:16 PM
Mercy walked up to the girls. "Um,
excuse me. " She said.

The two girls turned to Mercy.

"Um, I'm Mercy, this is Glitch,
and this is Windflower and Seaflower. We just wanted to say hi.

"I'm Storm, and this is Rocky." She said pointing at Rocky. "Nice to meet you." She said.

"So, why are you guys out here?"
Rocky asked.

Mercy and Glitch turned to Wind and Sea. And told them to answer.
"um......"windflower started but then climbed the nearby tree shyly"um....a quest you could say"seaflower said looking at where windlfower climbed to and back at the girls.then windlfower stuck her head from the tree"why did you eat a cloud?"she asked

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 11:17 PM
"um......"windflower started but then climbed the nearby tree shyly"um....a quest you could say"seaflower said looking at where windlfower climbed to and back at the girls.then windlfower stuck her head from the tree"why did you eat a cloud?"she asked
Rocky sighed. "Storm told me they tasted good. That didn't, it was apparently a storm cloud." She said.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 11:18 PM
Rocky sighed. "Storm told me they tasted good. That didn't, it was apparently a storm cloud.
both of the girl said nothing

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 11:20 PM
both of the girl said nothing
Storm and Rocky stayed silent.

"Well, we need to get going now."
Mercy said.

"Could we come with you guys? We have nothing to do." Storm said.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 11:22 PM
Storm and Rocky stayed silent.

"Well, we need to get going now."
Mercy said.

"Could we come with you guys? We have nothing to do." Storm said.
"hows your fighting?"seaflower asked

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 11:29 PM
"hows your fighting?"seaflower asked
"I can blast something with electricity and it will hurt them. I can also conjure up a lightning cloud to strike them." Storm said.

"I can turn any part of my body into a rock and hit them." Rocky said.

Fireflower
January 1st, 2018, 11:31 PM
"I can blast something with electricity and it will hurt them. I can also conjure up a lightning cloud to strike them." Storm said.

"I can turn any part of my body into a rock and hit them." Rocky said.
"ok?"seaflower said"you can come with us!wind get down we need to go!"windflower jumped and and ran to the castle"what do you know about the fire academy"seaflower asked storm and rocky

Ariii
January 1st, 2018, 11:32 PM
"ok?"seaflower said"you can come with us!wind get down we need to go!"windflower jumped and and ran to the castle"what do you know about the fire academy"seaflower asked storm and rocky

"Nothing" They said at the same time. "We just know it exists."

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 12:23 PM
"Nothing" They said at the same time. "We just know it exists."
"well theres alot you dont know!"seaflower said to the girls and told them about what they need to know.

fireflower walked in the academy,she knew every door and every step in the school."why did you take so long?"a woman told her.fireflower coudnt control her movements or her body she just walked up and said"im sorry my queen"the woman looked at her"your friends will be her soon.get ready to fight"
"yes my queen"

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 12:59 PM
"well theres alot you dont know!"seaflower said to the girls and told them about what they need to know.

fireflower walked in the academy,she knew every door and every step in the school."why did you take so long?"a woman told her.fireflower coudnt control her movements or her body she just walked up and said"im sorry my queen"the woman looked at her"your friends will be her soon.get ready to fight"
"yes my queen"
"Wow.." Storm said.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 01:31 PM
"Wow.." Storm said.
"yea...."windflower said."were here"seaflower said as she opened the door.all she saw was her sister in the main room her face and gaze expressionless."fireflower"wind yelled

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 01:38 PM
"yea...."windflower said."were here"seaflower said as she opened the door.all she saw was her sister in the main room her face and gaze expressionless."fireflower"wind yelled
"Is that... Her?" Rocky asked.

Mercy nodded

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 01:41 PM
((WE PASSED 200 POSTS!!))

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 01:55 PM
"Is that... Her?" Rocky asked.

Mercy nodded
"yea....theres"windflower started'our sister....."seaflower said "now what?"windlfower said."anything from your childhood?"seaflower asked her."nothing"she said

fireflower charged.she couldnt stop herself from raming into her sisters.her sisters tried fighting back she wanted to yelled no! stop!i cant stop it! but she couldnt.

windflower moved aside"whats going on with her!"she yelled.seaflower grumbled "mind control!seaflower yelled"i have seen its before!"

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 01:58 PM
"yea....theres"windflower started'our sister....."seaflower said "now what?"windlfower said."anything from your childhood?"seaflower asked her."nothing"she said

fireflower charged.she couldnt stop herself from raming into her sisters.her sisters tried fighting back she wanted to yelled no! stop!i cant stop it! but she couldnt.

windflower moved aside"whats going on with her!"she yelled.seaflower grumbled "mind control!seaflower yelled"i have seen its before!"
Storm tried shooting stun-lightning at her,
but it bounced off the wall and hit herself. "Agh!"
Storm said. She was stunned.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 02:03 PM
Storm tried shooting stun-lightning at her,
but it bounced off the wall and hit herself. "Agh!"
Storm said. She was stunned.
Seaflower rolled her eyes "just keep it up!" she yelled

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 02:07 PM
Seaflower rolled her eyes "just keep it up!" she yelled
Rocky shot rocks out of her hands and they (you decide if they hit).

Storm began un-stunned and got out her iPod. She plugged headphones in and listened to this song: No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?
I can't decide
You have made it harder just to go on
And why, all the possibilities well I was wrong
That's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.
I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here.
Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here.
I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn.
Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard.
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating (beating)
Pain make your way to me, to me.
And I'll always be just so inviting.
If I ever start to think straight,
This heart will start a riot in me,
Let's start, start, hey!
Why do we like to hurt so much?
Oh why do we like to hurt so much?
That's what you get when you let your heart win!
Whoa.
Now I can't trust myself with anything but this,
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.And she continued shooting lightning. The music helped her focus.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 02:24 PM
Rocky shot rocks out of her hands and they (you decide if they hit).

Storm began un-stunned and got out her iPod. She plugged headphones in and listened to this song: No sir, well I don't wanna be the blame, not anymore.
It's your turn, so take a seat we're settling the final score.
And why do we like to hurt so much?
I can't decide
You have made it harder just to go on
And why, all the possibilities well I was wrong
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating.
I wonder, how am I supposed to feel when you're not here.
Cause I burned every bridge I ever built when you were here.
I still try holding onto silly things, I never learn.
Oh why, all the possibilities I'm sure you've heard.
I drowned out all my sense with the sound of its beating (beating)
Pain make your way to me, to me.
And I'll always be just so inviting.
If I ever start to think straight,
This heart will start a riot in me,
Let's start, start, hey!
Why do we like to hurt so much?
Oh why do we like to hurt so much?
That's what you get when you let your heart win!
Whoa.
Now I can't trust myself with anything but this,
And that's what you get when you let your heart win, whoa.And she continued shooting lightning. The music helped her focus.
(fur real!)
windflower watch as the rock shot at fireflower but she leaped up and ran at windflower and knocked her into the wall.the rocks above fell onto windflower trapping her underneath.

"windflower"sea yelled as fireflower ran at her.fireflower made a sword of fire and kicked seaflower down and placed the sword at her throat

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 02:27 PM
(fur real!)
windflower watch as the rock shot at fireflower but she leaped up and ran at windflower and knocked her into the wall.the rocks above fell onto windflower trapping her underneath.

"windflower"sea yelled as fireflower ran at her.fireflower made a sword of fire and kicked seaflower down and placed the sword at her throat
Rocky watched this happen as Storms music played. She saw Fireflower was distracted,
so she tried throwing a rock at her. But all that happened was a little pebble shot out.

Storm shot the rocks that trapped Windflower with lightning and set her free.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 02:38 PM
Rocky watched this happen as Storms music played. She saw Fireflower was distracted,
so she tried throwing a rock at her. But all that happened was a little pebble shot out.

Storm shot the rocks that trapped Windflower with lightning and set her free.
windflower escaped.
fireflower ran at storm

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 02:57 PM
windflower escaped.
fireflower ran at storm
Storm got knocked on to the ground and her iPod hit the ground. "Help!" She yelled.

Rocky shot a rock at Fireflower but hit herself.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 03:02 PM
Storm got knocked on to the ground and her iPod hit the ground. "Help!" She yelled.

Rocky shot a rock at Fireflower but hit herself.
(mercy glitch)
windflower knock fireflower to the ground

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 03:06 PM
(mercy glitch)
windflower knock fireflower to the ground
Mercy flew up in the air and a golden light erupted from her. She twirled in the air and something happened (you decide)

Glitch was surprised by this and shielded her eyes.

Storm and Rocky gasped.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 03:06 PM
Mercy flew up in the air and a golden light erupted from her. She twirled in the air and something happened (you decide)

Glitch was surprised by this and shielded her eyes.

Storm and Rocky gasped.
(i got nothing)

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 03:07 PM
(i got nothing)
(Neither do I. Lol)

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 04:17 PM
(Neither do I. Lol)
still nothing

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 04:47 PM
still nothing
Aaaghhh

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 04:51 PM
Aaaghhh
seaflower looked at mercy"what!"

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 05:18 PM
seaflower looked at mercy"what!"
(That was me saying that lol)

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 05:23 PM
(That was me saying that lol)
"ok um.....so shes glowing...thats weird!"(oh idea) seaflower said and looked at fireflower who was falling back at the light."yet thats a good distraction"seaflower said and kicked fireflower.fireflower felled to the ground knocked out."ok mercy!you can stop."

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 05:26 PM
"ok um.....so shes glowing...thats weird!"(oh idea) seaflower said and looked at fireflower who was falling back at the light."yet thats a good distraction"seaflower said and kicked fireflower.fireflower felled to the ground knocked out."ok mercy!you can stop."
The Golden light stopped shining and Mercy fell to the ground.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 05:29 PM
"mercy! are you ok!'windflower yelledThe Golden light stopped shining and Mercy fell to the ground.

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 06:09 PM
"mercy! are you ok!'windflower yelled
"It's okay! She's okay! The same thing happened to me when.." Glitch then explains that moment.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 06:10 PM
"It's okay! She's okay! The same thing happened to me when.." Glitch then explains that moment.
seaflower and windflower look one another"what?"

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 06:14 PM
seaflower and windflower look one another"what?"
Glitch explains the moment she knocked out everyone with darkness.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 06:21 PM
Glitch explains the moment she knocked out everyone with darkness.
"ok that makes sense!!how is that possible!"seaflower yelled "(i dont think)"we arent as old as them seaflower"windflower told her."we better get out of her before any guards come"

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 06:30 PM
"ok that makes sense!!how is that possible!"seaflower yelled "(i dont think)"we arent as old as them seaflower"windflower told her."we better get out of her before any guards come"
Glitch nodded and turned into a dragon. She picked up Mercy and strated to fly away.

Storm and Rocky ran out and followed Glitch.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 07:29 PM
Glitch nodded and turned into a dragon. She picked up Mercy and strated to fly away.

Storm and Rocky ran out and followed Glitch.
(time skip?)
seaflower and windlfower grabbed fireflower

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 07:31 PM
(time skip?)
seaflower and windlfower grabbed fireflower
(Sure)

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 07:32 PM
(Sure)
you start

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 07:41 PM
you start
(Where were they going to again?)

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 07:53 PM
(Where were they going to again?)
home i guess

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 07:57 PM
home i guess
(Who's home???)

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 07:58 PM
(Who's home???)
just!...i dont know glitch's

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 08:10 PM
just!...i dont know glitch's
(K)
Glitch flew over to her house,
and turned into a human. She opened the door and allowed everyone inside. She then closed it, and set Mercy on the couch.

Fireflower
January 2nd, 2018, 08:51 PM
(K)
Glitch flew over to her house,
and turned into a human. She opened the door and allowed everyone inside. She then closed it, and set Mercy on the couch.
seaflower and windflower sat fireflower on the ground

Ariii
January 2nd, 2018, 08:57 PM
seaflower and windflower sat fireflower on the ground
Glitch looked at Storm. "Here. I picked this up from the floor." She said handing Storm her iPod.

Storm gasped. _
"Thank you!" She said. She put it in her pocket.

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 08:10 AM
Glitch looked at Storm. "Here. I picked this up from the floor." She said handing Storm her iPod.

Storm gasped. _
"Thank you!" She said. She put it in her pocket.
seaflower rolled her eyes.a sudded weight pulled her and windflower to the ground"i missed you guys so much!"fireflower sobbed."we missed you to!"windflower yelled hugging her"storm rocky,meet fireflower our sister"seaflower said sitting up.

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 12:50 PM
seaflower rolled her eyes.a sudded weight pulled her and windflower to the ground"i missed you guys so much!"fireflower sobbed."we missed you to!"windflower yelled hugging her"storm rocky,meet fireflower our sister"seaflower said sitting up.
"Hey." Storm said.

"Hi!" Rocky said.

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 04:17 PM
"Hey." Storm said.

"Hi!" Rocky said.
(may as well.....)
"storm?"fireflower said and gave a little laugh"we had a sister named storm!...or is dead too?"
"yea shes dead"seaflower told her
"oh"

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 04:26 PM
(may as well.....)
"storm?"fireflower said and gave a little laugh"we had a sister named storm!...or is dead too?"
"yea shes dead"seaflower told her
"oh"
(Okay lol)
Storm's attention was fully on the girls.
"I had sisters too.." She said.

Glitch stepped outside.

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 05:08 PM
(Okay lol)
Storm's attention was fully on the girls.
"I had sisters too.." She said.

Glitch stepped outside.
"really?"fireflower said.

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 05:21 PM
"really?"fireflower said.
Storm nodded.

Glitch ran inside. "We can't go outside. There are SO many dragon slayers! We can't take them out. They'll find us eventually.." Glitch said.

"Follow me. I know somewhere. Only if you guys want to, though! We should though.."
Rocky said.

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 05:32 PM
Storm nodded.

Glitch ran inside. "We can't go outside. There are SO many dragon slayers! We can't take them out. They'll find us eventually.." Glitch said.

"Follow me. I know somewhere. Only if you guys want to, though! We should though.."
Rocky said.
"what was her name?"fireflower asked

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 05:40 PM
"what was her name?"fireflower asked
"There was more than one.." Storm said.

Rocky sat there.

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 05:55 PM
"There was more than one.." Storm said.

Rocky sat there.
"ok then"fireflower said

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 06:38 PM
"ok then"fireflower said
Glitch peered out the window and looked back at the girls. "The Dragon-Slayers are getting closer!" Glitch said.

(For plot(You don't have to):
They go to Rocky's hideout instead of fighting)

Fireflower
January 3rd, 2018, 08:15 PM
Glitch peered out the window and looked back at the girls. "The Dragon-Slayers are getting closer!" Glitch said.

(For plot(You don't have to):
They go to Rocky's hideout instead of fighting)
(rocky's hideout?she hasnt been there for 10 min!)

Ariii
January 3rd, 2018, 08:48 PM
(rocky's hideout?she hasnt been there for 10 min!)
But plotttttttttttttttt) lol)