PDA

View Full Version : Super Editions/Novellas I wanna see!

savage scar
December 27th, 2017, 02:54 AM
Hi, I'm here to tell you some super editions/Novellas that would be interesting and cool to see:

1) Darktail

So we can find out what happened to him between being rejected by Onestar and coming to Skyclan!

2) Needletail

Because it would be cool to see how she was treated by her parents and siblings and what she thought about alderpaw/heart and violetpaw

3) Spiresight

So I haven't actually read Tigerheart's shadow however Spiresight/spire seems to be an interesting cat, who did have visions. It would be interesting seeing how he reacted to these visions and all that stuff

So, what other Super editions/Novellas would YOU want to see?

Phoenix Flames
December 28th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Hi, I'm here to tell you some super editions/Novellas that would be interesting and cool to see:

1) Darktail

So we can find out what happened to him between being rejected by Onestar and coming to Skyclan!

2) Needletail

Because it would be cool to see how she was treated by her parents and siblings and what she thought about alderpaw/heart and violetpaw

3) Spiresight

So I haven't actually read Tigerheart's shadow however Spiresight/spire seems to be an interesting cat, who did have visions. It would be interesting seeing how he reacted to these visions and all that stuff

I think it would be cool to have a Super Edition for Alderheart, Sparkpelt, Squirrelflight, Ravenpaw, Barley, Dustpelt, Sandstorm, Ferncloud, Ashfur, or Graystripe or one of Graystripe's step-brothers, like Darkstripe or Longtail.

savage scar
December 28th, 2017, 11:40 PM
I think it would be cool to have a Super Edition for Alderheart, Sparkpelt, Squirrelflight, Ravenpaw, Barley, Dustpelt, Sandstorm, Ferncloud, Ashfur, or Graystripe or one of Graystripe's step-brothers, like Darkstripe or Longtail.

Out of those I would totally read a Ravenpaw, Barley, Greystripe, Darkstripe and Longtail one!

sNazzy
December 31st, 2017, 07:41 PM
I would love a book in which we explore Ashfur's grief and descent to madness, and an aftermath in Starclan where he possibly moves on.

Seraphon
December 31st, 2017, 09:33 PM
Out of those I would totally read a Ravenpaw, Barley, Greystripe, Darkstripe and Longtail one!
Those would be awesome! Hmmmmmmm... How about a Bumblestripe one? Or one on Scourge after he became leader of BloodClan and what happened to his siblings and such.

savage scar
January 2nd, 2018, 12:19 AM
Those would be awesome! Hmmmmmmm... How about a Bumblestripe one? Or one on Scourge after he became leader of BloodClan and what happened to his siblings and such.

Bumblestripe sounds interesting, it could go into detail about how he felt about Dovewing and Tigerheart(star) and I would also probably read a Scourge one too!

savage scar
January 2nd, 2018, 12:28 AM
I would love a book in which we explore Ashfur's grief and descent to madness, and an aftermath in Starclan where he possibly moves on.

That sounds pretty interesting!

Jynx
January 8th, 2018, 05:51 PM
I think I would want to see a novella about Blackstar. It would be fascinating to hear what he has to say on rebuilding ShadowClan after the not-so-brilliant leaders before him.

BEAR.
January 11th, 2018, 12:49 PM
I think I would want to see a novella about Blackstar. It would be fascinating to hear what he has to say on rebuilding ShadowClan after the not-so-brilliant leaders before him.

bit late to this, but i don't think he'd have much negative to say beyond maybe brokenstar. nightstar tried his best to bring shadowclan together after the destruction his predecessor caused, and while he failed overall due to his health, he left way for one of the strongest leaders shadowclan had.

tigerstar brought shadowclan back to prosperity, and although his methods were immoral at times (given he tried to combine all the clans and take over the forest) he gave them the strength they needed to get back on their feet. without tigerstar's influence, it's likely the clan wouldn't have recovered as well from the disease that plagued them.

Seraphon
January 11th, 2018, 02:43 PM
A Redtail one? Thrushpelt? Possibly even Oakheart?

Jynx
January 11th, 2018, 05:21 PM
bit late to this, but i don't think he'd have much negative to say beyond maybe brokenstar. nightstar tried his best to bring shadowclan together after the destruction his predecessor caused, and while he failed overall due to his health, he left way for one of the strongest leaders shadowclan had.

tigerstar brought shadowclan back to prosperity, and although his methods were immoral at times (given he tried to combine all the clans and take over the forest) he gave them the strength they needed to get back on their feet. without tigerstar's influence, it's likely the clan wouldn't have recovered as well from the disease that plagued them.
Yes, I agree with what you say; it's reasonable. I meant originally more that ShadowClan had lost their pride and had traded it for a more arrogant sense instead in a desperate attempt to regain their previous position. At least, that is the view I got from the ThunderClan point of view since we don't get much other insight from the other clan's opinions.

Reverie
January 11th, 2018, 05:42 PM

1) Darktail

2) Needletail

3) Spiresight

definitely! snowkit too maybe?

Angel1019
January 14th, 2018, 11:05 PM
I've always wanted to see a Novella about Sandstorm after Firestar's death.

The Mad Katter
January 18th, 2018, 05:07 AM
I think one about a cat not given much spotlight would be interesting. Maybe Ashfoot? She is Crowfeather's mother after all, and she was deputy of WindClan. It would be interesting to see her story and how she reacted to Crowfeather going on the journey, falling in love with two different she-cats from different Clans, just breaking the warrior code in general. One on Onestar would be nice as well. What was his thought process when he went from being Firestar's best friend to a rival leader? It honestly seemed rather sudden, and there was no in-depth explanation (obviously), but there must have been some deeper reason.

BEAR.
January 18th, 2018, 11:19 AM
I think one about a cat not given much spotlight would be interesting. Maybe Ashfoot? She is Crowfeather's mother after all, and she was deputy of WindClan. It would be interesting to see her story and how she reacted to Crowfeather going on the journey, falling in love with two different she-cats from different Clans, just breaking the warrior code in general. One on Onestar would be nice as well. What was his thought process when he went from being Firestar's best friend to a rival leader? It honestly seemed rather sudden, and there was no in-depth explanation (obviously), but there must have been some deeper reason.

The head-canon (might not be entirely accurate since it's been a while since I've seen it) is that Onestar became Firestar's rival because he wanted to prove himself to WindClan. After Tallstar made him leader out of the blue (with only ThunderClan cats to back him) and Mudclaw's rebellion, a lot of the Clan didn't really think he was the rightful leader, and he wanted to distance the relationship between the Clans so his Clan-mates would respect him as a leader.

Kinda curious as to how they interacted in StarClan tbh, assuming this head-canon is accurate.

Bracken12
January 22nd, 2018, 08:14 PM
I honestly want to see a super editon or Novella about: Whitestorm, Redtail, Lionheart, Hawkfrost, Ashfur, and Snowtuft.

Why?
Whitestorm: Poor dude's mom was killed by a car, his dad was a freaky cat, and his aunt went crazy in her last few moths of life. I want to see how he remained so calm and level headed under all the stress. And he and Tigerstar were buddies along with Lionheart, so how did he deal with his literal best friend betraying the clan?

Redtail: What little I saw of him I loved, and he's really a underrated cat.

Lionheart: He and Whitestorm were buddies with Tigerstar, and I loved him in Bluestar's Super Edition!

Hawkfrost: I honestly feel like he had a major personality switch. In the manga of Tigerstar and Sasha, he was that sweet, innocent, playful brother who was deeply disturbed and upset by his older brother's death. In the main series he was just the 'wanna be Tigerstar'.

Ashfur: He and Brambleclaw were used to be buddies, and I also want to see how he felt when he went to starclan.

Snowtuft: I honestly just want to find out who the heck he is. All I know is that he's a former windclan cat, white with blue eyes, a freakishly long and gruesome scar, and was always seen behind or beside Hawkfrost. His name doesn't even sound evil "Snowtuft" When you say that, you picture a fluffy pile of snow.

Mango
January 23rd, 2018, 09:07 AM
Frecklewish-about her being held hostage in what I think is a skyscraper.
Skyclan's remains (when the clan left, but the few cats who were left behind tried to function as a clan in the gourge)

Zan Partizanne
January 25th, 2018, 10:54 AM
Maybe one about Breezepelt? I'd like to see what he's doing after the Dark Forest and how his clan acts around him.

Aquarius
January 25th, 2018, 11:24 AM
After reading these, I have the sudden urge to name them. All.

Darktail's Demise
Needletail's Fall
Spiresight's Journey
Blackstar's Rebellion
Redtail's Trail
Oakheart's Wish
Breezepelt's Descent
Whitestorm's Light
Hawkfrost's Threat
Ashfur's Spiral
Snowtuft's Wound
Ashfoot's Rise
Sandstorm's Path
Frecklewish's Peril
Thrushpelt's Dream
Bumblestripe's Grief
Scourge's Madness

BEAR.
January 25th, 2018, 11:47 AM
After reading these, I have the sudden urge to name them. All.

Darktail's Demise
Needletail's Fall
Spiresight's Journey
Blackstar's Rebellion
Redtail's Trail
Oakheart's Wish
Breezepelt's Descent
Whitestorm's Light
Hawkfrost's Threat
Ashfur's Spiral
Snowtuft's Wound
Ashfoot's Rise
Sandstorm's Path
Frecklewish's Peril
Thrushpelt's Dream
Bumblestripe's Grief
Scourge's Madness

curious, why blackstar's rebellion?

Aquarius
January 25th, 2018, 12:02 PM
curious, why blackstar's rebellion?

I called it Blackstar's Rebellion because his life was quite like a series of rebellions. At first he sided with Tigerstar, which was rebelling against ShadowClan, and then later on he chose to let his Clan believe in Sol, which was kind of rebelling against StarClan~

BEAR.
January 26th, 2018, 05:24 PM
I called it Blackstar's Rebellion because his life was quite like a series of rebellions. At first he sided with Tigerstar, which was rebelling against ShadowClan, and then later on he chose to let his Clan believe in Sol, which was kind of rebelling against StarClan~

i never considered his alliance with tigerstar to be a rebellion, in all honesty. tigerstar won shadowclan's favor through helping them when they were racked by the carrionplace disease - it wasn't like shadowclan didn't want him, they all thought he was the rightful leader and that he would restore them to greatness. and in a way, he did.

a lot of what blackstar did was out of loyalty to his clan and the warrior code, despite some of the severe mistakes he made (forsaking starclan, killing stonefur / rosetail, etc.) it's unfortunate part of the code is the leader's word is law. i imagine blackstar may have opposed brokenstar's treatment of his clan-mates more if he didn't feel obligated to follow that rule.

Mango
January 27th, 2018, 05:58 PM
Dis one is a good one...Hawkwing (Twigpaw and Violetshade’s father) ohh and Pebbleheart (Twigpaw and Violetshade’s mother), Princess, Onestar, Littlecloud, Fidgetpaw, Lilyheart too!!!