PDA

View Full Version : [Foggyfur Kits]

Brunch
November 25th, 2016, 05:44 PM
Hello wonderful people of WCO! If you don't know the ship Foggyfur, it consists of Ivy 's Fogfur and my Snowyfur! Snowyfur is an all white she-cat, and Ivy will post Fogfur's appearance here as well. The two are going to have their second litter as soon as the EE is over. The kits will have older siblings, so bare in mind when applying that they will be visited regularly by them. Snowyfur won't become pregnant for a few weeks, so this will be up until then, which will be after the EE, so please don't ask me when they will be chosen. I will be roleplaying one of the kits named Mosskit, and I will see if Ivy will be roleplaying one as well. I'm so sorry if none of this makes sense! The Foggyfur are in RiverClan!

~Form~
Name:
Personality:
Other:
Activity:

Sage
November 25th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Name; Cloudykit I Cloudypaw I Cloudy--
Gender; Molly[cis]
Appearance; Reference (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/24/55/05/2455054118320992f595409cca21ca1f.jpg) I Cloudy is a white little kitten with pale green eyes. Her fur is thick and long. Her body is very lithe and skinny, but not very muscular.
Personality; Cloudy is a fun, fierce cat. She likes to have a good time and enjoys playing around, play-flirting, teasing, and competitions. Cloudy is a beautiful cat and she knows it. This leads to a bit of a big ego, and a lot of flirting. She's very confident, just shy of arrogant, and won't hesitate to flirt with any cat nearby. She also enjoys flirting with the older apprentices just to get them flustered. However, Cloudykit is also very kind and she won't take the flirting too far. If a cat falls for her, she'll gently stop her flirting and won't lead them on. Despite her flirtatious manner, Cloudy is an innocent cat who wouldn't want to hurt another cat. She doesn't understand why cats would possibly want to kill others of their species, and she's always careful not to kill or injure opponents in a battle too heavily. The molly has a fierce side, and she possesses skill in battle. It takes a certain amount of skill just to keep injuries on an opponent bad enough for them to flee, but not enough to kill or seriously wound them. She won't stand for cats disrespecting her, and she stands up for what she believes in. Cloudy is also a daredevil, especially when she's bored. The warrior does get scared, but her boredom or curiosity usually overcomes it and leads her to do reckless things.
Other; ...no...
Activity; 8/10

Brunch
November 25th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Name; Cloudykit I Cloudypaw I Cloudy--
Gender; Male
Appearance; WIP
Personality; WIP
Other; ...no...
Activity; 8/10
What. What what what. IT TIS CLOUDY II

Sage
November 25th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Cloudy
*le gasp*

Mayflower
November 25th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Name: Aurorakit
Appearance:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/08/b0/e0/08b0e07d74bf2af9a1d0b5ced8238392.jpg
Personality: Calm and collected around grown ups, but with family she is the life of the party (woop woop)
Other: What clan is this?
Activity: around and 8 out of 10

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 08:44 PM
Name:whitekit||whitepaw||whiteleaf

Looks:http://www.silversiberiancats.co.uk/pages/images/Mishka4.jpg but with dark green eyes.

Personality:quiet and reserved. He dosent really talk much and he would much rather watch from the sidelines. He loves to play in the flowers and he loves his family and would do anything for them. He can be scary when angered tho. He dosent really care about what other cats say about him but can get really angry if someone bullies his family.

Other: he loves it when it rains.

Activity:9

SuspiciousMindz
November 25th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Wait what clan are they in?

Brunch
November 25th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Oh, sorry Suspiciousmindz ! They are in RiverClan!

AshtonTheRavenclaw
November 25th, 2016, 09:02 PM
Name: Smokekit
Appearance: His fur is a really light gray that looks almost white, and his paws and tail tip are a dark gray. His eyes are smoke gray with a little bit of light blue in them.
Personality: He is very loyal and ambitious. One thing that you will notice is he is always wanting to learn something new. He is also stubborn and passionate. However, he can make up his mind quickly and know what he wants. He wants to be the best warrior and wants to make his clan proud. Once he knows what he wants, nothing will stop him from achieving his goals. He is very strong, but is also independent. He is not very honest or trustful, and he doesn't trust easily. He is hard-working and serious.*
Other: There are times I will be gone for hours at a time because I am a very busy person.
Activity: 5/10

Mayflower
November 25th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Oh, sorry @Suspiciousmindz (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=16) ! They are in RiverClan!
gud to know

FlashFanatic
November 26th, 2016, 07:24 AM
Name: Smogkit
Appearance: Smogkit resembles the smoke and the fog. Her pelt is that same dirty gray color, and sort blue. The color of her pelt can change, depending on the way the sun in hitting it. Hey eyes are a icy blue. She is quite skinny and fit, no matter how much food she eats. | https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pure+grey+kitten+with+blue+eyes&view=detailv2&qpvt=pure+grey+kitten+with+blue+eyes&id=53D9C7BED4F20EAB7A35AC30261A586A75DC1B8C&selectedIndex=8&ccid=KCiz4H1P&simid=608022496821840986&thid=OIP.M2828b3e07d4f1809fbcb236aadf0a99fo0 | https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=pure+grey+kitten+with+blue+eyes&view=detailv2&qpvt=pure+grey+kitten+with+blue+eyes&id=057EED91F6B175232D5372ECCBBE3A5FB018B112&selectedIndex=14&ccid=4XJjQaTh&simid=608003053508690782&thid=OIP.Me1726341a4e10b547fdfefc11e1e98b5o0 |
Personality: Unlike the way she looks, Smog is actually sweet. She likes to pranks with the tom kits in the nursery, and hangs out around the toms. She is a girl, but acts like a boy. But, she can use that to her advantage. She acts all innocent, and the queens believe her. But overall, she is a really sweet cat, ad will do anything for her clan.
Other: None
Activity: 8/10

goddess of ducks
November 26th, 2016, 09:49 AM
OMG DOEPAW'S GONNA HAVE LITTLE SIBLINGS!!!!!!

seasalt
November 26th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Name:
Minnowkit | Minnowpaw | Minnow--
or
Blizzardkit | Blizzardpaw | Blizzard--
Appearance:
A snowy white she kit with
light gray splotches,and fierce,
yellow eyes.
Think of the canon Mosskit
[ Bluestar's Dead Kit ]
Personality:
Minnowkit is a short tempered,
easily angered kit,and you
probably wouldn't want to
mess with the fierce she kit.
Despite her fierce part of
her personallity,she is a sweet,
but easily influenced she kit.
Minnowkit is a drypaw,meaning
she doesn't really like water
that well.As she grows up,
she becomes very ambitious
and aggressive,meaning,
she may go to dark forest
later on.This may or may
not happen,it depends on
what happens to her.
Other:
Nop
Activity:
9 out of 10

Brunch
November 27th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Bump

Fel
November 27th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Name: Magnoliakit
Appearance: Here (http://i58.tinypic.com/14ttyfa.jpg) - Magnoliakit was named for the brightly-colored flower that his pure white pelt resembles, being a bright white cat with absolutely no spots of gray on his pristine fur. His pelt is slightly longer-furred, and he looks almost exactly like his mother, Snowyfur, with gleaming blue eyes almost like the crystal-clear rivers of Riverclan territory. The tom's ears, however, are a bit bigger than the normal cat's, with a big secret behind them- as a pure white cat, he has very significant hearing difficulties, and will go fully deaf later in life. His body type is a strong, lanky one which is built with strong endurance skills, having thick skin and a longer pelt great for withstanding blunt trauma or stronger blows- though he his built like a tank, and speed/balance are a few areas which he lacks proficiency in thanks to both his hearing condition and the general build of his body.
Personality: Magnolia has never been the nicest cat in the world, and he often doesn't care who he insults by way of speaking, seeming rude and brash at first glance. This tom often speaks his mind on a plethora of different subjects, and is quick to call out things he doesn't agree with, finding the art of getting into arguments even easier than breathing for him. He is fiercely loyal to his family and even a few close friends, and will defend them with his life, even when his hearing is severely impaired and his reflexes aren't the sharpest. [wip]
Other: WIP
Activity: 8-9/10

>Pepsi<
November 27th, 2016, 12:23 PM
Hello wonderful people of WCO! If you don't know the ship Foggyfur, it consists of @Ivy (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=63) 's Fogfur and my Snowyfur! Snowyfur is an all white she-cat, and Ivy will post Fogfur's appearance here as well. The two are going to have their second litter as soon as the EE is over. The kits will have older siblings, so bare in mind when applying that they will be visited regularly by them. Snowyfur won't become pregnant for a few weeks, so this will be up until then, which will be after the EE, so please don't ask me when they will be chosen. I will be roleplaying one of the kits named Mosskit, and I will see if Ivy will be roleplaying one as well. I'm so sorry if none of this makes sense! The Foggyfur are in RiverClan!

~Form~
Name:
Personality:
Other:

Activity:

Name: StormKit/ StormPaw/ StormLeaf

Appearance:
http://tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M269c15b977d792043be92c06d8779c8cH0&w=300&h=280&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0
Personality: Fun, Exiting, stubborn, popular, once she has got an idea no one can stop her, ambitious
Other: N/A
Activity: Everyday, everyday

Brunch
November 30th, 2016, 11:34 AM
bump

Brunch
December 5th, 2016, 08:36 PM
I'm so sorry for all of the suspense that we have created by taking so long!
The role players of the kits will be S A G I E ' s Cloudykit II
The other kit will be fenic! 's Magnoliakit!
Thank you to all who applied! It was a very difficult decision!

Fel
December 5th, 2016, 08:40 PM
aah, thank you! should we set up a group PM for them?

Brunch
December 5th, 2016, 09:01 PM
Yep, I'm on it as we speak!