PDA

View Full Version : Motsumi's Cozy home and garden {Open}

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 10:04 AM
My cat Motsumi's Twoleg home and back Garden:kittyface:

Mystic
December 26th, 2017, 10:15 AM
Wait, it's open for any cat right? Just making sure because I've never done one of this kittypet home and garden before!))

I must sound stupid right now XD))

GyreHaze

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 10:17 AM
Wait, it's open for any cat right? Just making sure because I've never done one of this kittypet home and garden before!))

I must sound stupid right now XD))

GyreHaze
Aww ya don't sound stupid its fine i understand!! Yes Open to any and all cats!!! Trust me i had to get used to all this again after leaving for a while :kittyface: )

Mystic
December 26th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Aww ya don't sound stupid its fine i understand!! Yes Open to any and all cats!!! Trust me i had to get used to all this again after leaving for a while :kittyface: )

Oh ok thank you! Hmm... I think I'll just use Mint (Or Minty) (http://www.catswallpapers.net/wallpapers/bonny-siamese-photo.jpg)

You can start first! :kittyface:

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 10:33 AM
Oh ok thank you! Hmm... I think I'll just use Mint(Or Minty (http://www.catswallpapers.net/wallpapers/bonny-siamese-photo.jpg)

You can start first! :kittyface:

Alright!)

Motsumi slipped through a flap in the door of her twoleg den and padded out into her garden, The young she-cat sprawled out on the lush grass letting the morning sun warm her White and Pale brown patched fur. The bell on her lilac collar jingling ever now and then when she would move just ever so slightly, glancing around to see if any of her friends would stop by today
-------
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/FRw491R79HjboLitVSY_RDTow0T0TsJcVRzrfKwp_VKy3ihhlx 9xhEs-Ggr_ZFOCPV6ShPt7CJIUyAkfnQSozBXmNp6dQx4mUMfst3EI60 C2v3shr3MgtbNLmSQBNNXw=s800 <---- Motsumi )

Mystic
December 26th, 2017, 10:45 AM
Alright!)

Motsumi slipped through a flap in the door of her twoleg den and padded out into her garden, The young she-cat sprawled out on the lush grass letting the morning sun warm her White and Pale brown patched fur. The bell on her lilac collar jingling ever now and then when she would move just ever so slightly, glancing around to see if any of her friends would stop by today
-------
https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/FRw491R79HjboLitVSY_RDTow0T0TsJcVRzrfKwp_VKy3ihhlx 9xhEs-Ggr_ZFOCPV6ShPt7CJIUyAkfnQSozBXmNp6dQx4mUMfst3EI60 C2v3shr3MgtbNLmSQBNNXw=s800 <---- Motsumi )

Minty woke up in her warm and soft cat bed in her twoleg den. She took a long and satisfying stretch before padding out of her flap. She looked around, ``What to do, what to do?`` She murmured to herself, then she decided to visit her dearest friend, Motsumi. She jumped on her fence and then onto her friends fence since they live right beside eachother. She hopped down into Motsumi's garden, ``Hi!`` She mewed cheerfully.

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Minty woke up in her warm and soft cat bed in her twoleg den. She took a long and satisfying stretch before padding out of her flap. She looked around, ``What to do, what to do?`` She murmured to herself, then she decided to visit her dearest friend, Motsumi. She jumped on her fence and then onto her friends fence since they live right beside eachother. She hopped down into Motsumi's garden, ``Hi!`` She mewed cheerfully.

Motsumi quickly got up from her comfy spot on the grass and ran over to the fence as soon as she heard Minty's voice, " Minty! And Good morning to you my dearest friend, pleasure to have you as my first visitor of the day!!" She mewed cheerfully

Mystic
December 26th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Motsumi quickly got up from her comfy spot on the grass and ran over to the fence as soon as she heard Minty's voice, " Minty! And Good morning to you my dearest friend, pleasure to have you as my first visitor of the day!!" She mewed cheerfully

She laughed softly, ``It's such a beautiful, I wouldn't want to sleep through it! So I thought spending time with my dearest friend would make the day even better!`` She mewed in amusement and happily.

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 11:00 AM
She laughed softly, ``It's such a beautiful, I wouldn't want to sleep through it! So I thought spending time with my dearest friend would make the day even better!`` She mewed in amusement and happily.

A slight purr rumbled in her throat, " It is quite a beautiful day my dear friend your far from wrong about that! So what shall we do today? relax in the garden? Maybe..Go explore beyond the garden...?" She asked

Mystic
December 26th, 2017, 11:03 AM
A slight purr rumbled in her throat, " It is quite a beautiful day my dear friend your far from wrong about that! So what shall we do today? relax in the garden? Maybe..Go explore beyond the garden...?" She asked

``Beyond?`` She gasped, then she thought for a moment, ``Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to just go a little far from our dens, beside, we'll return right back!`` She mewed, ``Should we take another cat?`` She asked with a tilt of her head.
(Only when people join XD then we'll take more cats)

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 11:07 AM
``Beyond?`` She gasped, then she thought for a moment, ``Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to just go a little far from our dens, beside, we'll return right back!`` She mewed, ``Should we take another cat?`` She asked with a tilt of her head.
(Only when people join XD then we'll take more cats)

" Yes beyond, It wouldn't hurt to go explore past our dens into the willd..Just a bit Minty!" She whined," Hmm maybe we should take another cat or two.."

Mystic
December 26th, 2017, 11:10 AM
" Yes beyond, It wouldn't hurt to go explore past our dens into the willd..Just a bit Minty!" She whined," Hmm maybe we should take another cat or two.."

Should I create only 1 more cat or do you want to wait? :kittyface:

``Hmm, I guess you can decide the cats we take along.`` She mewed and jumped on the fence and looked around for any signs of her other friends.

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 11:12 AM
Should I create only 1 more cat or do you want to wait? :kittyface:

``Hmm, I guess you can decide the cats we take along.`` She mewed and jumped on the fence and looked around for any signs of her other friends.

Hmm if ya want to create another cat its your choice, orr we can wait on their little journey out beyond their dens )

Mystic
December 26th, 2017, 11:15 AM
Hmm if ya want to create another cat its your choice, orr we can wait on their little journey out beyond their dens )

Ok I'll just create only 1 more! Pine (https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/breeds/30/large/cb4d1bc4e4658fa87aa90b1f0b0947dc.jpg) (male)

GyreHaze
December 26th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Ok I'll just create only 1 more! Pine (https://www.pets4homes.co.uk/images/breeds/30/large/cb4d1bc4e4658fa87aa90b1f0b0947dc.jpg) (male)

Okiiii )

GyreHaze
December 27th, 2017, 12:21 PM

Hey! So shall we take our cats beyond the garden now :kittyface: )

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Hey! So shall we take our cats beyond the garden now :kittyface: )

Sure!

GyreHaze
December 27th, 2017, 12:39 PM
Sure!

Motsumi thought for a moment, " How about we ask pine to come with us Minty? I'm sure Pine wouldn't mind coming with us" Her eyes lit up as she brought up the toms name, she hadn't seen him around much and she was sure he'd love to join them or at least she hoped

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 12:51 PM
Motsumi thought for a moment, " How about we ask pine to come with us Minty? I'm sure Pine wouldn't mind coming with us" Her eyes lit up as she brought up the toms name, she hadn't seen him around much and she was sure he'd love to join them or at least she hoped

”Sure!” She mewed “Let’s go get him” Dhe mewed and jumped over the fence. They were finnally going beyond the forest! Minty was excited as a little kitten seeing a ball of yawn.

GyreHaze
December 27th, 2017, 12:56 PM
”Sure!” She mewed “Let’s go get him” Dhe mewed and jumped over the fence. They were finnally going beyond the forest! Minty was excited as a little kitten seeing a ball of yawn.

Motsumi followed less then a tail length behind minty as they went to go and get pine, "That mouse brained Tom better be up by now Minty!"

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 01:13 PM
Motsumi followed less then a tail length behind minty as they went to go and get pine, "That mouse brained Tom better be up by now Minty!"

She laughed softly, “Pine!” She yowled as she jumped on his fence.

Pine grumbled something and warily padded outside to his backyard, “What?” He said a bit tiredly

GyreHaze
December 27th, 2017, 01:18 PM
She laughed softly, “Pine!” She yowled as she jumped on his fence.

Pine grumbled something and warily padded outside to his backyard, “What?” He said a bit tiredly

Motsumi jumped down from the fence and ran up to Pine " Morning Pine! Minty and I were wondering if you wanted to wander beyond our yards with us today?into the wild..?" She asked

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Motsumi jumped down from the fence and ran up to Pine " Morning Pine! Minty and I were wondering if you wanted to wander beyond our yards with us today?into the wild..?" She asked

Pine gasped, “Do you haves have bees in your brain? We could doe! Or get lost” Hemewed, staring at the woods.

GyreHaze
December 27th, 2017, 01:34 PM
Pine gasped, “Do you haves have bees in your brain? We could doe! Or get lost” Hemewed, staring at the woods.

"Pine come on It would be fun! and we won't go too far!! Pleaseeeeeeeee...?" Motsumi begged

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 02:05 PM
Sweet came walking along the fence she paused when she heard cats talking. She sat down to see what all the fuss was about. Kittypets she thought so dramatic, she smiled she had always liked kittypets and most of their twolegs turned out to be OK.

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 02:14 PM
"Pine come on It would be fun! and we won't go too far!! Pleaseeeeeeeee...?" Motsumi begged

Pine sighed, ``Fine! But only to keep a eye on you two.`` He mewed and jumped on the fence, ``Hey, wait a minute, I smell another cat!`` He hissed quietly.

Kolabear360

GyreHaze
December 27th, 2017, 02:39 PM
Sweet came walking along the fence she paused when she heard cats talking. She sat down to see what all the fuss was about. Kittypets she thought so dramatic, she smiled she had always liked kittypets and most of their twolegs turned out to be OK.
Pine sighed, ``Fine! But only to keep a eye on you two.`` He mewed and jumped on the fence, ``Hey, wait a minute, I smell another cat!`` He hissed quietly.

Kolabear360

Motsumi's pelt bristled and her ears perked up as she jumped up on the fence beside him, "Fine..Let's just see who this is before we go!"

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 02:48 PM

Kolabear360
Sweet smiled they could be so funny she waited for whoever noticed her to come and see her.

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 02:53 PM
Sweet smiled they could be so funny she waited for whoever noticed her to come and see her.
GyreHaze

GyreHaze
December 27th, 2017, 02:56 PM

Motsumi jumped down so she was now behind sweet "Hello there!"

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 02:58 PM
Motsumi jumped down so she was now behind sweet "Hello there!"
" Hi," Sweet turned around she showed no sign of aggression hoping to make friends with these cats.

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 03:00 PM
Motsumi's pelt bristled and her ears perked up as she jumped up on the fence beside him, "Fine..Let's just see who this is before we go!"
GyreHaze

Minty jumped on the fence next to her friends then her eyes saw another molly, ``Guys... Guys!`` She hissed to her friends and looked at the other she-cat, ``Who are you?`` She mewed, Minty didn't have a collar but a tattoo in her ear so if the other cat wants a fight it would be easier sense collars wouldn't get in the way.

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Minty jumped on the fence next to her friends then her eyes saw another molly, ``Guys... Guys!`` She hissed to her friends and looked at the other she-cat, ``Who are you?`` She mewed, Minty didn't have a collar but a tattoo in her ear so if the other cat wants a fight it would be easier sense collars wouldn't get in the way.
" My name is Sweet. " she mewed friendly. "Just a loner looking to catch a mouse or two. " she hoped this new cat didn't want to fight Sweet could get down and fight leaving this cat with nasty scars but she never had the urge to just randomly attack another cat

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 03:13 PM
" My name is Sweet. " she mewed friendly. "Just a loner looking to catch a mouse or two. " she hoped this new cat didn't want to fight Sweet could get down and fight leaving this cat with nasty scars but she never had the urge to just randomly attack another cat

Oh really? Wanna fight? No XD))

``I'm pretty sure mice are in the forest, we're actually about to head there right now.`` She mewed, glancing back at her friends.

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Oh really? Wanna fight? No XD))

``I'm pretty sure mice are in the forest, we're actually about to head there right now.`` She mewed, glancing back at her friends.
sure we can fight
Yes their is mice in the forest I was headed there right now, can I com with yall? " she asked

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 03:27 PM
sure we can fight
Yes their is mice in the forest I was headed there right now, can I com with yall? " she asked

``Sure! If my gang is ok with it.`` She mewed and glanced back at them once again.

Pine looked uncertain, ``I don't know, I mean, we just met this molly and we don't even know her!`` He mewed, his tail flicked back and forth a bit impatiently and aggressively.

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 03:30 PM
``Sure! If my gang is ok with it.`` She mewed and glanced back at them once again.

Pine looked uncertain, ``I don't know, I mean, we just met this molly and we don't even know her!`` He mewed, his tail flicked back and forth a bit impatiently and aggressively.
"Whatever," she snarled she turned her back and slowly went into the bushes.

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 03:36 PM
"Whatever," she snarled she turned her back and slowly went into the bushes.

Pine hissed as the other she-cat walked away, ``Trying to act all aggressive and join us.`` He mewed coldly, ``One thing why I don't want to go in the forest, annoying little brats.`` He growled.

Minty looked at Pine, ``I can't believe you! We could have let her join us!`` She whined, ``If you really hate being in the forest then don' come at all!``

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 03:56 PM
Pine hissed as the other she-cat walked away, ``Trying to act all aggressive and join us.`` He mewed coldly, ``One thing why I don't want to go in the forest, annoying little brats.`` He growled.

Minty looked at Pine, ``I can't believe you! We could have let her join us!`` She whined, ``If you really hate being in the forest then don' come at all!``
Sweet layed down in the bush a couple nights ago she had sleeped here.
"Back stabbing kittypets ." She snarled "Always playing games. " she put her head on her paws "they have everything put out in front of them," she muttered

GyreHaze
December 27th, 2017, 04:40 PM
Sweet layed down in the bush a couple nights ago she had sleeped here.
"Back stabbing kittypets ." She snarled "Always playing games. " she put her head on her paws "they have everything put out in front of them," she muttered

Motsumi had wandered away from her fellow kittypets and headed towards the bushes where sweet laid, "Sweet?" she called

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Motsumi had wandered away from her fellow kittypets and headed towards the bushes where sweet laid, "Sweet?" she called
Sweet snorted " What? ." she tried to not sound to happy as this was how she would make them think she was a poor cat.

GyreHaze
December 27th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Sweet snorted " What? ." she tried to not sound to happy as this was how she would make them think she was a poor cat.

"I'm sorry if my friends came off rude, they aren't too kind towards loners or clan cats like i am, if your not a kittypet they can be pretty rude.." Motsumi apologized to sweet, she had a reason she was kind to clan cats or loners or rogues besides the fact she was jusr a sweet she-cat, Motsumi wasn't always a kittypet..

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 05:11 PM
"I'm sorry if my friends came off rude, they aren't too kind towards loners or clan cats like i am, if your not a kittypet they can be pretty rude.." Motsumi apologized to sweet, she had a reason she was kind to clan cats or loners or rogues besides the fact she was jusr a sweet she-cat, Motsumi wasn't always a kittypet..
"I have a history with a tom kittypet didn't end well." She mewed huffing she said. "Whenever I see a tom I see him." Sweet curled up in a tight ball of ginger fluff.

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 05:13 PM

Minty jumped off the fence and slowly followed Mostumi's paw prints, ``I can't believe you Pine! First you chased away the loner and now you make Motsumi go away to?!`` She said, clearly annoyed.

``Oh, I'm sorry for pointing out your cray idea to go out in the wild! If you guys hadn't been so loud that loner or rogue or whatever would never have come!`` He hissed.

``Can't you at least be friendly and kind for once!? Other than being such a protective cat?`` She growled, padding faster, trying to get away from him.

``If it wasn't for me you would have been chased by that dog the other day!`` He growled, ``You never show respect for me whenever I try to help!``

``Just go away Pine!`` she hissed and then soon she saw the loner and Motsumi, she opened her mouth to say something but the whipped her head around, ``I said stop following me Pine!`` She yowled and screeched for him to go away.

Kolabear360

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 05:21 PM
Minty jumped off the fence and slowly followed Mostumi's paw prints, ``I can't believe you Pine! First you chased away the loner and now you make Motsumi go away to?!`` She said, clearly annoyed.

``Oh, I'm sorry for pointing out your cray idea to go out in the wild! If you guys hadn't been so loud that loner or rogue or whatever would never have come!`` He hissed.

``Can't you at least be friendly and kind for once!? Other than being such a protective cat?`` She growled, padding faster, trying to get away from him.

``If it wasn't for me you would have been chased by that dog the other day!`` He growled, ``You never show respect for me whenever I try to help!``

``Just go away Pine!`` she hissed and then soon she saw the loner and Motsumi, she opened her mouth to say something but the whipped her head around, ``I said stop following me Pine!`` She yowled and screeched for him to go away.

Kolabear360
Sweet crawled out of her den bush she glared at Pine her eyes looking at his eyes. "Pine don't you know when youve had enough I am not gonna kill another cat. Not ever!." She snapped at him

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 05:30 PM
Sweet crawled out of her den bush she glared at Pine her eyes looking at his eyes. "Pine don't you know when youve had enough I am not gonna kill another cat. Not ever!." She snapped at him

``I've never said you were going to kill another cat!`` He hissed, half I anger and half in shock, ``I don't see why you want this fleabag as a friend Minty!`` He growled.

Minty snarled in anger, ``I said to go away! And she is not a fleabag! She just seems like she wants company we can use more company! She can help us in the wild!`` She pointed out, ``Now, I'm not going to do this one more time.`` She growled, ``GO AWAY!`` She hissed.

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 05:40 PM
``I've never said you were going to kill another cat!`` He hissed, half I anger and half in shock, ``I don't see why you want this fleabag as a friend Minty!`` He growled.

Minty snarled in anger, ``I said to go away! And she is not a fleabag! She just seems like she wants company we can use more company! She can help us in the wild!`` She pointed out, ``Now, I'm not going to do this one more time.`` She growled, ``GO AWAY!`` She hissed.
"Pine your acting like I am gonna kill you all And I don't have fleas." She snapped. "You lucky I haven't clawed you ears off yet ." growled. "If you don't stopped I might."
"Minty this is really nice of you are you sure you should stand up for me?" She asked gently, she really like both she-cats.

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 06:05 PM
"Pine your acting like I am gonna kill you all And I don't have fleas." She snapped. "You lucky I haven't clawed you ears off yet ." growled. "If you don't stopped I might."
"Minty this is really nice of you are you sure you should stand up for me?" She asked gently, she really like both she-cats.

``Oh really?`` He growled, ``I'm sure I can battle you with one paw!`` He challenged.

``Pine just shut up!`` She hissed then turned to the others, ``You know what guys? I-I just had enough! I'm going back to my twoleg den.`` She mewed and hissed at Pine as she walked away.

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 06:11 PM
``Oh really?`` He growled, ``I'm sure I can battle you with one paw!`` He challenged.

``Pine just shut up!`` She hissed then turned to the others, ``You know what guys? I-I just had enough! I'm going back to my twoleg den.`` She mewed and hissed at Pine as she walked away.
Sweet watched Minty leave. She turned back to Pine "Are you sure you wanna play with fire little kittypet? She snarled she slid out her claws.
are we gonna fight? I will kick your butt

Mystic
December 27th, 2017, 06:16 PM
Sweet watched Minty leave. She turned back to Pine "Are you sure you wanna play with fire little kittypet? She snarled she slid out her claws.
are we gonna fight? I will kick your butt

Nah, I'm to lazy to think of fighting moves for Pine))

Pine didn't even listen to Sweet, ``Oh great.`` He growled as he watched Minty leave. ``I'm going back to my nap, too much icky drama.`` He mewed and walked to his den.

Kolabear360
December 27th, 2017, 06:20 PM
Nah, I'm to lazy to think of fighting moves for Pine))

Pine didn't even listen to Sweet, ``Oh great.`` He growled as he watched Minty leave. ``I'm going back to my nap, too much icky drama.`` He mewed and walked to his den.
Sweet rolled her eyes peace at last "lazy Kittypet." Sweet sighed poor Minty. "I hope I see Minty again." She murmured to herself she went bac to her bush den.

GyreHaze
February 28th, 2018, 02:35 PM
Sweet rolled her eyes peace at last "lazy Kittypet." Sweet sighed poor Minty. "I hope I see Minty again." She murmured to herself she went bac to her bush den.

Motsumi sighed "Minty...Do you know about the clans...? H-Have you ever been near or on clan territory?" She asked "I've always wanted to wander near a border....meet a clan cat!"

Kolabear360
February 28th, 2018, 10:16 PM
Motsumi sighed "Minty...Do you know about the clans...? H-Have you ever been near or on clan territory?" She asked "I've always wanted to wander near a border....meet a clan cat!"
? What?

GyreHaze
February 28th, 2018, 10:18 PM
? What?

She wants to know if minty knows about the clans, she's very curious about themm

Kolabear360
February 28th, 2018, 10:23 PM
She wants to know if minty knows about the clans, she's very curious about themm
Minty is not mine but I can comeback