PDA

View Full Version : The Traveling Apprentices (Private RP)

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 04:42 PM
This is a private role play me and RipplePaw came up with within a short time. Me, RipplePaw and SquareKit are going to play on it only. If you are dying to play just PM me and I will send you a form and I'll see if you are snazzy enough to join.

There is a small group of cats that are adventuring around the forest and other terrain. They know that they are being chased by evil wolves. Each night they spend their time in a small camp site with at least one den, or place to go to sleep and eat. All of the cats learn to fight and heal. There are no separate warriors and med cats. There is no kind of leader, they are just a pack of cats that govern themselves together.

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 04:48 PM
I'm here! What about our form?

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 04:53 PM
Eh here it is-

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Pelt-
Personality-
Other-

Here is mine

Name- wasp
Age- 9 moons
Gender- Tom
Pelt- white with a black and orange dappled back and head and tail
Personality- acts like leader, confident, sarcastic, keeps things in check, sometimes pushy
Other- yellow eyes

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 04:58 PM
ok thx

Name- Silver
Age- 9 moons
Gender- she-cat
Pelt- Silver and white. Ex: http://www.boreal-cats.com/photos/rhoda/RhodaWhiteGsm.jpg
Personality- She's hyper and happy and always eager to play, but hates that the wolves are after her because it cuts down on her play time and is terrified of blood and sharp teeth
Other- She has a big fear of blood and sharp teeth because that was the only thing she saw after her mother and father died.

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Eh here it is-

Name-
Age-
Gender-
Pelt-
Personality-
Other-

Here is mine

Name- wasp
Age- 9 moons
Gender- Tom
Pelt- white with a black and orange dappled back and head and tail
Personality- acts like leader, confident, sarcastic, keeps things in check
Other- yellow eyes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Square
Pelt:Yellow
Personality:Defender, Coward
Other:N/A

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 05:31 PM
We are eating cake but lets start the rp after that k?

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 05:38 PM
We are eating cake but lets start the rp after that k?

Okay.

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 06:00 PM
Ok I'm back.

Silver woke up in the morning after a long travel the day before. Then she remembered the wolves. A sick feeling pelted through her body. A feeling of helplessness. A feeling of being hunted. "Guys, wake up!" she pawed at her still sleeping companions. "If we stay any longer the wolves will find us."

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 06:03 PM
"Right" Square yawned,"Are we going now?"

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 06:04 PM
Wasp woke up suddenly and looked up with tired eyes. He immediately got up and said to Square, "wake up." And he waved his tail, getting ready to walk some more. "You're right. We have to hurry; the wolves are most likely coming. Come on." He yawned, and licked his paw. "Any of you know how to hunt? I'm starving, and we can hunt on the way?"

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 06:06 PM
"Right" Square yawned,"Are we going now?"

"We have to go now! We have no time." He dabbed at Square. "Come on, get up. We gotta go."

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 06:07 PM
Silver fell back onto the ground. "But my legs are still tired. And I'm literally starving!" she mewed, but not to loudly so as to not be heard by the wolves. "Can't we... Just stay..." She shook her head. "Never mind. Anything is better than getting eaten by wolves," she replied to herself. "Let's go."

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 06:11 PM
Silver fell back onto the ground. "But my legs are still tired. And I'm literally starving!" she mewed, but not to loudly so as to not be heard by the wolves. "Can't we... Just stay..." She shook her head. "Never mind. Anything is better than getting eaten by wolves," she replied to herself. "Let's go."

Wasp nodded. "Yeah... Good idea. We have to go, nothing is better than... That." He shook. He remembered the look on the bloody wolf's face, it leaping at the cats... He remembered how the wolfs' claws slashed at their parents, leaving them dead on the floor, the kits' only choice to run away in fright...

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 06:13 PM
"Wolves, wait how do we know there after us? and im hungry as well i wish we had some thing to eat..."Square said getting up and looking around

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 06:16 PM
(By the way we are all from separate litters from different parents, so we are not related, ok?)
"Don't you remember the day they attacked?" Silver hissed to Square, getting up also. "They killed the rest of our pack... We ran away, and we could hear them pelting after us.." Silver shivered, remembering their vicious faces and razor sharp claws, ripping into the pelts of their once alive parents. They had gotten a few scratches also; that's where Silver had gotten her scar on her back. She shook her head. "I miss being able to play and have fun, without feeling like we are mice hunted by cats." She turned to Wasp. "We should go... But I am hungry. What should we do?"

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 06:17 PM
"Wolves, wait how do we know there after us? and im hungry as well i wish we had some thing to eat..."Square said getting up and looking around

"We can try to hunt for food. There is a low chance we will succeed, but it is definitely worth a try...?" Wasp murmured, his claws unsheathing, thinking about the wolves and their ugly claws and faces. I hope all of those big monters DIE!

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 06:24 PM
"I want to try hunting but you might be right and will have a low chance...and the pray my right also attacht the wolves but if we don't eat we obviously die." Square panicked

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 06:29 PM
"I want to try hunting but you might be right and will have a low chance...and the pray my right also attacht the wolves but if we don't eat we obviously die." Square panicked

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 06:30 PM
Silver nodded. "We should hunt. But quietly." She looked around. "But before we do, lets start moving. We can hunt along the way, and we don't want the wolves hunting us!" They padding out of the cave they were sleeping that night and started to pad away. They were in a forest, but soon they would make it to plains, where it was 10 times harder to hide. anger wolf-scent filled the air in every breath they took.

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 06:32 PM
Wasp waved his tail, nodding. "Yes. Silver is right." He looked at Square, "Come on." He continued padding out of the den behind Silver.

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 06:42 PM
"okay but I really don't know how..."Square said following

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 06:46 PM
"okay but I really don't know how..."Square said following
"None of us know how," Silver grunted, dragging her paws across the forest floor. "We just have to try." She was just about to suggest splitting up, but immediately felt a funny feeling in her stomach. "Let's stick together," she said instead, smiling, getting a little closer to Square and Wasp until their pelts touched. "We can never split up. Not after what happened last time." She was scared, but she was always scared, so it didn't bother her. She felt a purr rise in her throat.

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 06:49 PM
"well I guess your right we have to try." Square replied," and I wouldn't what to split up anyway."

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 06:54 PM
Wasp grinned, padding a little quicker. "I have a feeling we are going to make it out of here alive." He meowed happily and proudly.

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 06:56 PM
"well I guess your right we have to try." Square replied," and I wouldn't what to split up anyway."

Silver scented something strange, that she remembered but hadn't smelled in a very long time. mouse! She instantly crouched down and signaled with her tail for the others to remain silent. She pounced, and went right through the bushes, making no sound, out of sight from the others, and caught the mouse. After a few seconds, she pounced back over to the others, startling them. She was smiling very widely. "I caught it!" She dropped it in front of Square. "Here, you eat it," she purred. "I can catch my own." she looked into the Tom's eyes. "Your welcome!" and she pounced away, to catch prey for herself and Wasp, but of course staying near to the group in case a wolf came. No splitting up, she thought. Never.

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Wasp looked around. "I want to try to hunt!" He meowed, and padded away from Square. He sniffed the air, but smelled the opposite thing he was wanting to smell. Wolf! He raced back to Square. "Square! I smell wolf! The scent is strong!" His nose twitched as it recovered from the strong, sour mean wolf scent.

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Square looked down and smiled. he picked up the mouse and wait for each of them to have one

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 07:06 PM
Wasp looked around. "I want to try to hunt!" He meowed, and padded away from Square. He sniffed the air, but smelled the opposite thing he was wanting to smell. Wolf! He raced back to Square. "Square! I smell wolf! The scent is strong!" His nose twitched as it recovered from the strong, sour mean wolf scent.
Silver smelled it, too. Quickly she pounced back over to the group of cats. "Run," she simply said, and they sprinted in the opposite direction of the scent. "Run!" she shouted again. They ran faster. Hopefully Square picked up that mouse. It might be our last piece of prey for a while...

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 07:11 PM
Square followed them with mouse glad that he decided to save it a little earlier

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Wasp started rushing after Silver quickly, running as swift and as fast as he could go. "Come on, Square!" He yelled over his shoulder to his friend, and continued sprinting. A scared churning feeling felt in his belly. Please... I don't want to end up like mom and dad. Please!...

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 07:15 PM
Silver looked over her shoulder for a split second and saw Square trailing behind. She jumped back and grabbed the mouse from his jaws. "Go! Go faster, Square!" She pelted ahead again, hoping that taking his mouse helped him run faster. She brushed past his pelt and shoved him forward. You can do it Square... Faster!

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Until now Square hadn't realized how slow he was going ,he tried his best to go faster

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 07:22 PM
Silver smiled as her friend sprinted ahead. Good, she sighed in her mind. I couldn't bare losing anyone else... She ran ahead, her chest filling with an uneasy feeling. Every time she breathed, it hurt, and she almost tasted blood. (Describe how bad they feel by just think of how you feel after a pacer test XD)

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 07:25 PM
Square was worried, silver was run behind, he turned around and hit a tree.

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Square was worried, silver was run behind, he turned around and hit a tree.
Silver gasped. "Square!" she shouted, running over to him. She licked his head to wake him back up, as he had passed out from the impact. "Wake up! The wolved are coming... Closer!" she hissed, smelling the air. The wolves smelled happy, happy that they would get more prey. Oh, I'll show them! she thought angrily, attempting to drag Square forward. "Wake up, Square!" she begged. Oh please... StarClan help us!

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 07:43 PM
Square eyes open a little to see silver scared face making him open his eyes all the way "what happened!?" he shouted

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Square eyes open a little to see silver scared face making him open his eyes all the way "what happened!?" he shouted

Silver sighed when she heard him talk. "Oh... You're ok!" she replied, relieved. "You ran into the tree and passed out; the wolves are closer now!" she hissed, the scent so strong it gave her terrible memories of when her brother, Tree, had been with them. Suddenly she remembered the last day she had ever seen Tree.

--Flashback--
The wolves' scent was getting stronger. Tree was still asleep. "Wake up, Tree!" she shouted, looking around. Square and Wasp were gone. They already ran away... They left us! "Wake up!"
Tree mumbled, "wh-- what?" Tree got up instantly, smelling the wolves.
"We've got to run, Tree!" They sprinted off into the woods, the wolves' scent as strong as ever. She looked back. Tree was running right behind, but his pelt quickly went crashing down... He.. he tripped! The wolves pounced on her brother. "Tree!" she cried, turning around and trying to tug him back.
"Silver!" Tree cried, trying his hardest to not be dragged away. "Go on without me. Find Wasp and Square.." and with that, Tree was dragged into the bushes, the wolves snarling.
"No!" she shouted, looking around, tears in her eyes. "Tree, no! You can't be gone!" she crouched in the clearing and cried there, until Square and Wasp had found her again. That was the last time they ever split up.
--End of Flashback--

"Come on, you've got to get up, Square!" she mewed. "We're separated from Wasp.. Remember the last time we split up, with me and Tree? Remember how it ended? We have to get back to him!"

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Square got up as quickly as possible. His head still aching with pain,"Where...witch way did he go?" he panicked looking all around

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 08:07 PM
"I bet he continued to run in the direction we were running; away from the wolves." She remembered when Tree and her had been trying to find Square and Wasp. They didn't know where they were, but they guessed that they ran the opposite direction of the wolves. "Let's go!" she sprinted in the direction she suggested, hoping that she had been right. "Square?" she asked. "Do you remember..." she swallowed hard. "Do you remember Tree?"

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 08:11 PM
"Yes, your brother...he didn't make it with us." he ran feeling sorry

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 08:13 PM
"Yes, your brother...he didn't make it with us." he ran feeling sorry
RipplePond-- I mean... Silver felt relieved that Square remembered. "Thank you for remembering," she replied. She suddenly heard a bark behind her and her tail puffed up. "Run faster!" she gasped, forcing her tired paws to pull her forward even quicker.

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Wasp suddenly noticed that the two others were not following, and he stopped racing. He stopped and looked over his shoulder. "Guys? He called.

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Square ran faster,"Will we ever stop running," He cried:bawling:

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Wolf scent flooded her senses. She ran faster, not caring if she was tired. suddenly she scented Wasp. "Wasp! We made it!" she gasped, bursting out of the trees into an open plain. She turned around and felt relieved to see Square bursting out of the trees right behind her. She looked to the left and saw Wasp burst out of the trees too, a little ways along. the wolf scent was gone. She collapsed on the ground in shock and tiredness. "We made it!" she shouted. The three cats huddled into a ball. "Let's rest... I... I could sleep for moons!"

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 08:47 PM
"The was terrifying," Square could hardly breath the fear inside him slowly faded away.

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 09:13 PM
"The was terrifying," Square could hardly breath the fear inside him slowly faded away.

"Yes," Silver panted. "What should we do now?"

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 09:17 PM
Wasp narrowed his eyes. "We'll never have time to sleep! The wolves'll catch up to us as we rest! We have to hide Right now! He looked behind him. He couldn't see the wolves but he knew that they were going to catch up. I can smell them! Wasp got up. "Look over there," He pointed towards a big hole in a tree in the middle of the forest. "We can hide in there and cover up the hole with leaves. The wolves'll be too flea-brained to even think of looking in there, those rat-hearted dog-faced beasts!" He waved his tail proudly. "If you guys are dying to rest, we can hide there and sleep." He padded over to the hole in the tree. "I'm honestly pretty tired myself from all that running!" Wasp's whiskers twitched with happiness. He sat down and licked his paw. "What do you think?" He grinned.

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Wasp narrowed his eyes. "We'll never have time to sleep! The wolves'll catch up to us as we rest! We have to hide Right now! He looked behind him. He couldn't see the wolves but he knew that they were going to catch up. I can smell them! Wasp got up. "Look over there," He pointed towards a big hole in a tree in the middle of the forest. "We can hide in there and cover up the hole with leaves. The wolves'll be too flea-brained to even think of looking in there, those rat-hearted dog-faced beasts!" He waved his tail proudly. "If you guys are dying to rest, we can hide there and sleep." He padded over to the hole in the tree. "I'm honestly pretty tired myself from all that running!" Wasp's whiskers twitched with happiness. He sat down and licked his paw. "What do you think?" He grinned.

(We're not in a forest we're in plains, but ok :3)
Silver looked back at the tree. "Should we really go back into the forest? That's where the wolves are..." She looked forward. "There is a hole in the ground over there, why don't we hide in their to sleep? I mean, If its empty and abandoned."

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 09:23 PM
"I think that be great," Square said still laying.He got up and looked at silver

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 09:25 PM
"I think that be great," Square said still laying.He got up and looked at silver
Silver looked back at Square. "Come on," she mewed. "Your head looks pretty bad. Let's get to the hole and I'll treat you," she purred, helping him walk forward on her shoulder. She looked back at Wasp. "You coming?" she asked.

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 09:25 PM
(We're not in a forest we're in plains, but ok :3)
Silver looked back at the tree. "Should we really go back into the forest? That's where the wolves are..." She looked forward. "There is a hole in the ground over there, why don't we hide in their to sleep? I mean, If its empty and abandoned."

(Oh... xD)

"Yeah! Okay," Wasp murmured, and padded over to it. He sniffed inside. "It smells abandoned," He said. "Nothing's inside, I think."

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 09:31 PM
"So, it was used before?" Square questioned, "If it is i hope whatever was inside is gone."

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 09:34 PM
"So, it was used before?" Square questioned, "If it is i hope whatever was inside is gone."
Silver grinned. "The scent is stale, Square. Whatever was in here couldn't have been in here for moons." She looked back at Square. "We're finally save. For now."

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 09:40 PM
"Good... i wouldn't want anything randomly attacking us," Square smiled

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 11:12 PM
"Come on," Wasp grinned, waving his tail. He slithered into the hole and sniffed around on it.No odd scents. He went to the corner of it and curled up, leaving too, for the others to crawl In. "It's nice and cozy in here," he giggled, closing his eyes and tripping to fall asleep, grinning with joy.We are finally safe. phew!

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 11:25 PM
Silver saw Square smile, and that made her too, smile. Everything's been too crazy lately.. What, with Tree and the wolves and our parents... We haven't had much of a chance to smile. She slide down into the hole and looked back to see Square follow. "The hole is too small for any wolf to fit. And.. And the stale scent should mask ours." She looked around and found a soft place to sleep. After curling up into a ball, and Square settled down next to her, she mewed. "We will be safe for a while here. And hopefully that while is a pretty long one." For once in her life, she felt safe. She felt alone. She felt like a predator, and not like prey. She felt... free.

SquareKit
November 25th, 2016, 11:32 PM
Square closed his eyes laying down"yeah, I hope they don't appear near us soon."

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 11:17 AM
Square closed his eyes laying down"yeah, I hope they don't appear near us soon."
Silver got up and slowly poked her head out of the hole. They had slept all night, and now it was morning. She turned her head around and saw nothing but plains. She went back in and nudged Square with her paw. "Hey... Square, did you eat that mouse?" she asked. Hopefully not... If he didn't, then we can split it among the three of us. We won't be eating again for a while...

SquareKit
November 26th, 2016, 11:23 AM
"what, oh no I must have dropped it!" He panicked again. He got up and peered through the hole," look at the end," he pointed at Mouse next to a tree.

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 11:29 AM
"what, oh no I must have dropped it!" He panicked again. He got up and peered through the hole," look at the end," he pointed at Mouse next to a tree.
Silver nodded. She hauled herself out of the hole with her front paws and crouched down, sneaking over to the side. "Come on!" She hissed, whispering. "We can get it back." The stake scent of wolf still lingered in the air, but she ignored it.

SquareKit
November 26th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Square jumped down land face first,"Ow," he whispered crouching

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 11:32 AM
Wasp got up, grumbling under his breath. "I barely got to sleep at all," he murmured. "I woke up in the middle of the night and I couldn't fall asleep for a long time." He narrowed his eyes and leapt out of the hole, yawning. "Let's go." He said, stretching.

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 12:29 PM
Square jumped down land face first,"Ow," he whispered crouching
"Are you ok?" Silver asked, grabbing Square by the scruff and helping him get up. "Come on." She crouched down and slowly crept towards the mouse. Looking left and right, she saw no predators, and grabbed the mouse in her jaws. Then she heard a bark. Her fur stood on end.

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 01:33 PM
Wasp's ear turned towards the noise. Wolf? Fox? Dog? He guessed, looking around. "Abort!" He whispered, heading back in the hole. "I don't want to get eaten!"

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 01:56 PM
Wasp's ear turned towards the noise. Wolf? Fox? Dog? He guessed, looking around. "Abort!" He whispered, heading back in the hole. "I don't want to get eaten!"
With the mouse still tightly in her jaws, and the scent of wolf the strongest that she had ever smelled it, she sprinted as fast as her short legs would carry her back into the hole, pulled Square in after her, and quickly covered the entrance to the cave with leaves. They huddled in the corner, as quietly as a dead cat, as they listened outside and heard angry barks and breathing. She set the mouse down, but her heart skipped a beat as she realized that what she was carrying hadn't been a mouse-- "The.. Uh.. The mouse.. I... It's... It's a wolf pup!" she blurted out, backing up away from the pup.

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 02:23 PM
With the mouse still tightly in her jaws, and the scent of wolf the strongest that she had ever smelled it, she sprinted as fast as her short legs would carry her back into the hole, pulled Square in after her, and quickly covered the entrance to the cave with leaves. They huddled in the corner, as quietly as a dead cat, as they listened outside and heard angry barks and breathing. She set the mouse down, but her heart skipped a beat as she realized that what she was carrying hadn't been a mouse-- "The.. Uh.. The mouse.. I... It's... It's a wolf pup!" she blurted out, backing up away from the pup.

Wasp's eyes grew wide. "Holy Mouse dung!" He gasped and raced out of the hole. "Run!" He yowled. I just want to take a nap... He stopped and hid behind a tree quietly. "Guys?" He whispered. "Guys?!"

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 02:39 PM
Wasp's eyes grew wide. "Holy Mouse dung!" He gasped and raced out of the hole. "Run!" He yowled. I just want to take a nap... He stopped and hid behind a tree quietly. "Guys?" He whispered. "Guys?!"
Silver stayed in the den. "Wasp!" she hissed. "There are wolves outside! And they are hungry and mad that we took their kit!" Her little heart was racing, thinking of Tree. I can't loose anyone else. Oh please, StarClan help Wasp! The sounds coming from outside was silent as she waiting anxiously for a reply.

SquareKit
November 26th, 2016, 04:37 PM
"Where did Wasp go?!" Square panicked (he panics a lot if you haven't noticed) he was it really paying attention since he hit his head twice.

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 05:20 PM
"Where did Wasp go?!" Square panicked (he panics a lot if you haven't noticed) he was it really paying attention since he hit his head twice.
Silver didn't think any longer. She hopped out of the hole and sprinted towards the tree, hoping that Square hadn't followed. She grabbed Wasps scruff and dragged him across the field and into the hole, as fast as her little legs would take her. Once they were inside, they heard more barking fom outside. Silver ran and huddled around the wolf pup. "What should we do with it?" She asked.

SquareKit
November 26th, 2016, 05:25 PM
"what, whats happening?" Square asked hoping to get an answer

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 05:53 PM
Silver didn't think any longer. She hopped out of the hole and sprinted towards the tree, hoping that Square hadn't followed. She grabbed Wasps scruff and dragged him across the field and into the hole, as fast as her little legs would take her. Once they were inside, they heard more barking from outside. Silver ran and huddled around the wolf pup. "What should we do with it?" She asked.

"Hey!" Wasp gasped as he got thrown back in the hole. "What're you doing?! It's a dangerous wolf pup! It's parents will scent it and find us! And eat us! Do you want to be eaten?!" He narrowed his eyes at Silver. He shook his head as she asked the question. "What should we do with it? Get RID of it, of course! It's going to KILL us!" He backed away from the wold with fear, surprised and annoyed that Silver took in a wolf pup.

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 05:58 PM
"what, whats happening?" Square asked hoping to get an answer

Wasp looked at Square. "Silver took in a wolf pup! And she's saying we shouldn't run away! The wolf parents will scent it and they'll come down in here! The wolves will KILL US!" Wasp started to panic as he looked at the small pup in the corner of the den. "That small pup doesn't look dangerous," He murmured. "But his parents are."

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 06:55 PM
Wasp looked at Square. "Silver took in a wolf pup! And she's saying we shouldn't run away! The wolf parents will scent it and they'll come down in here! The wolves will KILL US!" Wasp started to panic as he looked at the small pup in the corner of the den. "That small pup doesn't look dangerous," He murmured. "But his parents are."
Silver's ears laid back. "I... I thought it was the mouse!" she argued. She looked at Square. "Square thought it was the mouse." She looked at it. "Maybe..." she thought of how hungry she was. "Maybe... We could eat it?" she asked, looking down at the helpless kit. This is the child of a wolf... This is the child of the things that took Tree. she thought, trying to convince herself that eating it could work. The wolf kit whimpered. Its hungry... Like us. "What do you think? If we let it go, the wolves can just follow its scent back to us anyways."

SquareKit
November 26th, 2016, 07:00 PM
"I don't want to eat," Square cried," you can but I won't," Square looked out the hole," I'd feel bad,"

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:04 PM
"I don't want to eat," Square cried," you can but I won't," Square looked out the hole," I'd feel bad,"
"But.. You sure look hungry," Silver insisted. "And... That is the child of the thungs that took Tree. How could you feel bad, if they didn't feel bad that they ate one of us?" Silver added. There was a slight tear I her eye.

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 07:07 PM
Silver's ears laid back. "I... I thought it was the mouse!" she argued. She looked at Square. "Square thought it was the mouse." She looked at it. "Maybe..." she thought of how hungry she was. "Maybe... We could eat it?" she asked, looking down at the helpless kit. This is the child of a wolf... This is the child of the things that took Tree. she thought, trying to convince herself that eating it could work. The wolf kit whimpered. Its hungry... Like us. "What do you think? If we let it go, the wolves can just follow its scent back to us anyways."

"What the StarClan?" Wasp narrowed his eyes. "Eat a wolf? That's like a dog eating an elephant!" Wasp hissed, surprised that Silver even thought of thinking of thinking of saying that! "No. At least I'm not. I'm outta here!" Wasp leaped out of the hole.

(Sorry that Wasp is being kind of a fox-hearted mouse-brain right then, but as he said, he barely slept at all that night! :3)

SquareKit
November 26th, 2016, 07:07 PM
"It did is there child, not one of them it didn't do anything," Square responded feeling bad for silver,"Eating it will make them angrier,"

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:12 PM
"It did is there child, not one of them it didn't do anything," Square responded feeling bad for silver,"Eating it will make them angrier,"
(Hey reply to Spinny of StormClan, Squarekit? (^._.^) )
"But..." she growled, grabbing Wasp's tail. "Well what do you suppose we do?" she grunted, turning away from the wolf kit. "Its not like we can just set it out there and use it as bait to lure the wolves."

SquareKit
November 26th, 2016, 07:14 PM
"we could she leave,"He grunted

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:17 PM
"we could she leave,"He grunted
Silver looked at Square. "What does 'we could she leave' even mean?" she asked.

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 07:19 PM
(Hey reply to Spinny of StormClan, Squarekit? (^._.^) )
"But..." she growled, grabbing Wasp's tail. "Well what do you suppose we do?" she grunted, turning away from the wolf kit. "Its not like we can just set it out there and use it as bait to lure the wolves."

He turned around slowly with a serious face. "Ugh. Why don't you figure it out? I'm tired. I'm hungry. So I'm going to get food for myself! I don't need any help, so you shouldn't either. If you really are dying to have an answer, I'd personally let it go. It's parents will most likely find it and bring it home safely." He spun around and continued to pad off.

SquareKit
November 26th, 2016, 07:23 PM
"WE CAN JUST LEAVE," He yelled

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:26 PM
He turned around slowly with a serious face. "Ugh. Why don't you figure it out? I'm tired. I'm hungry. So I'm going to get food for myself! I don't need any help, so you shouldn't either. If you really are dying to have an answer, I'd personally let it go. It's parents will most likely find it and bring it home safely." He spun around and continued to pad off.
"If you're so hungry, then why don't you eat it?" she hissed. "We're all hungry, so if you're hunting, do you mind catching some for us too? I mean, if we don't eat the pup." She padded a bit closer to Wasp, her claws unsheathed. "And we will go with you. Do you really expect us to leave you alone out there? After what happened to Tree?" She padded around the walking cat who wasn't looking at her and blocked the hole so he couldn't leap out. "We work together, remember?" there were tears in her eyes. "Never split up." She flexed her claws into the soft dirt ground of the cave, angry. She looked at Square. "We already kept the pup in here too long, that the wolves are probably right outside of this den. We can't just 'Leave.'"

SquareKit
November 26th, 2016, 07:34 PM
"I don't know what to do!" Square cried," I don't want to eat it. Is it really are only option?Then just eat it!" Square crouched down covering his crying face,"I don't know what to do." He whimpered," I don't want to die,"

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 07:37 PM
"I don't know what to do!" Square cried," I don't want to eat it. Is it really are only option?Then just eat it!" Square crouched down covering his crying face,"I don't know what to do." He whimpered," I don't want to die,"
"We're trapped down here..." Silver sighed. "What do you suppose we do?" She looked at Wasp.

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 08:29 PM
"If you're so hungry, then why don't you eat it?" she hissed. "We're all hungry, so if you're hunting, do you mind catching some for us too? I mean, if we don't eat the pup." She padded a bit closer to Wasp, her claws unsheathed. "And we will go with you. Do you really expect us to leave you alone out there? After what happened to Tree?" She padded around the walking cat who wasn't looking at her and blocked the hole so he couldn't leap out. "We work together, remember?" there were tears in her eyes. "Never split up." She flexed her claws into the soft dirt ground of the cave, angry. She looked at Square. "We already kept the pup in here too long, that the wolves are probably right outside of this den. We can't just 'Leave.'"

Wasp narrowed his eyes. "I don't see any wolves," He hissed. "If we outran them once, we can outrun them again! Unless someone trips," He glanced at Squarekit and then glanced back, "And we have to wait a million moons." He looked around. "Why should we EAT a WOLF PUP? I mean, any cat is smart enough not to do that! Come on, I'm going hunting. I'll catch something for each of you guys." He turned around and padded off, grumbling below his breath. Ugh... Eat that thing? Ewe! It's probably unhealthy. It's not even fully dead. How would you even try to eat that thing alive?

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 08:30 PM
"We're trapped down here..." Silver sighed. "What do you suppose we do?" She looked at Wasp.

He looked over his shoulder. "Just wait," He responded, and continued to pad off.

RipplePaw
November 26th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Wasp narrowed his eyes. "I don't see any wolves," He hissed. "If we outran them once, we can outrun them again! Unless someone trips," He glanced at Squarekit and then glanced back, "And we have to wait a million moons." He looked around. "Why should we EAT a WOLF PUP? I mean, any cat is smart enough not to do that! Come on, I'm going hunting. I'll catch something for each of you guys." He turned around and padded off, grumbling below his breath. Ugh... Eat that thing? Ewe! It's probably unhealthy. It's not even fully dead. How would you even try to eat that thing alive?
Silver shook her head. "But we didn't outrun them They nearly caught up to us." Silver looked over at Square with terrified eyes. "The only thing we did so they didn't catch us was start running before they started chasing us. They were faster than us, but we had gotten a head start." When silver finished she licked her paw. "And we nearly lost that head start when Square ran into that tree," she laughed, nudging Square with her side. "If you're going hunting, then wait for us. We're coming too. NEVER split up, remember? NEVER." Silver padded to the exit of the den and quietly set a paw out. The air smelled fresh, with no hint of wolves, except for the pup's. "Its clear," she mewed, smiling. "Let's go."

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 09:40 PM
Silver shook her head. "But we didn't outrun them They nearly caught up to us." Silver looked over at Square with terrified eyes. "The only thing we did so they didn't catch us was start running before they started chasing us. They were faster than us, but we had gotten a head start." When silver finished she licked her paw. "And we nearly lost that head start when Square ran into that tree," she laughed, nudging Square with her side. "If you're going hunting, then wait for us. We're coming too. NEVER split up, remember? NEVER." Silver padded to the exit of the den and quietly set a paw out. The air smelled fresh, with no hint of wolves, except for the pup's. "Its clear," she mewed, smiling. "Let's go."

Wasp looked at Silver. "You're going hunting, too?" He asked. "I'm just going hunting. I want to try to myself. You guys stay here, I promise I can find my way back myself!" He sniffed, and turned back around, looking around for prey. Soon, he spotted a squirrel nibbling on a nut a couple fox-lengths away. He looked at it and slowly crept towards it.....

RipplePaw
November 27th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Silver shook her head and jumped out of the hole. She was just about to shout at him to come back in when she saw that he was stalking a squirrel. She stayed silent. Looking around, she noticed that there was a plump robin on the top of a small tree. She crouched, stalking, and made it to that tree. What do I do now? she asked herself, looking around. She unsheathed her claws, looked up, and jumped as high as she could. Mouse dung! I'm a fox-length to short. She stretched out her legs and grabbed the tree mid-air in her claws, and started to heave and pull as heard us she could, up the tree. By now she was making way to much noise, and the bird flew off. Mouse dung... Then she noticed that there was also a chipmunk in the same tree. Full of pride, she jumped from the tree trunk and grabbed the chipmunk, dragging it down with her as she plummeted from the tree and hit the ground with a thud.

Spinny
November 27th, 2016, 10:25 AM
Wasp leaped at the squirrel and set a unsheathed paw on it. He was surprised he caught it, so he bit it with his fangs as quick as he could. When he heard Silver falling from the tree, he turned his ear and went racing over. "Silver!" He gasped. "You okay?"

SquareKit
November 27th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Square looked out the hole at silver "are you okay?!What happened!"

RipplePaw
November 27th, 2016, 12:41 PM
Square looked out the hole at silver "are you okay?!What happened!"
Silver lay there still for a few seconds, but eventually got up onto her front paws. "Wow..." she mumbled, shaking off the pain in her left front paw, "That was awesome!" She grabbed the mouse in her jaws and limbed over back to the hole. "Don't worry, my paw is fine," she laughed when she saw Square's worried face. "At least I caught the chipmunk! Man, we are getting pretty good at hunting," she added when she noticed Wasp's squirrel. "We should try teaching Square!" She shook her head. "But we first have to decide what to do with the pup."

Spinny
November 27th, 2016, 01:34 PM
Wasp sighed and and padded over to his squirrel. He picked it up and ate it himself. He looked for something else to kill and give to Square and Silver like how he's promised. He found a sparrow pecking at something on the ground. He got ready and pounced at it. He scratched it's wing and as it tried to fly away in fright it just collapsed back down. Wasp jumped at it again and bit it's neck this time and it went limp. He picked it up and padded towards the hole. "Here," He said, setting it down in front of Square. "You can eat that. I already ate," He murmured, laying down. "We should get moving--" Suddenly he remembered the wolf pup. He glared at it. "But first we need to deal with this lazy pup that can't fight and hunt for himself. So now we have to waste our time caring for it when it didn't even try to help itself."

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 04:49 PM
Bump!
RipplePaw SquareKit

RipplePaw
November 28th, 2016, 06:57 PM
Bump!
RipplePaw SquareKit

"Hey, how do you know that it can't take care of itself? Maybe its just sleeping," she hissed, feeling like she had to defend the pup. "Its a kit alone in the wild, just like us. So we should respect it, so it respects us. Who knows," her eyes brightened as she thought of an idea. "Maybe we could raise the pup to kill the other wolves! It's our only chance of defense."

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 07:03 PM
"Hey, how do you know that it can't take care of itself? Maybe its just sleeping," she hissed, feeling like she had to defend the pup. "Its a kit alone in the wild, just like us. So we should respect it, so it respects us. Who knows," her eyes brightened as she thought of an idea. "Maybe we could raise the pup to kill the other wolves! It's our only chance of defense."

Wasp sighed. Holy StarClan, did Silver wake up on the stupid side of the bed? Raise a pup? Cats tried that already. The cats that tried that died. We will die. As the pup gets older, it's instinct is to kill. To kill things like us. Like cats. It may not hurt us now, but there's no way we're keeping it. We could just feed it, if you want to be that stupid. "We can feed it. That's all. We can't keep it." He hissed. "I swear to StarClan that we will get killed if we keep it. We will get murdered as it gets older." He wrapped his tail around his paws. "I don't know if you get it. As a wolf pup grows older, it turns meaner. He may look cute and innocent now, but if we keep feeding it it'll grow up to be a big killer like it's parents. Wolves don't learn, Silver, they stay with their instincts. Always. He will grow up and try to kill us!" He tried to reason hopefully. He sighed and closed his eyes, waiting for her reply. "Trust me, okay?" He paused, "Even if we do train it, and it seems like it's nice, one morning we will wake up and the wolf will be murdering one of us. It isn't safe. It's really not our only choice. We can try to kill the other wolves! Together!"

RipplePaw
November 28th, 2016, 07:12 PM
Wasp sighed. Holy StarClan, did Silver wake up on the stupid side of the bed? Raise a pup? Cats tried that already. The cats that tried that died. We will die. As the pup gets older, it's instinct is to kill. To kill things like us. Like cats. It may not hurt us now, but there's no way we're keeping it. We could just feed it, if you want to be that stupid. "We can feed it. That's all. We can't keep it." He hissed. "I swear to StarClan that we will get killed if we keep it. We will get murdered as it gets older." He wrapped his tail around his paws. "I don't know if you get it. As a wolf pup grows older, it turns meaner. He may look cute and innocent now, but if we keep feeding it it'll grow up to be a big killer like it's parents. Wolves don't learn, Silver, they stay with their instincts. Always. He will grow up and try to kill us!" He tried to reason hopefully. He sighed and closed his eyes, waiting for her reply. "Trust me, okay?" He paused, "Even if we do train it, and it seems like it's nice, one morning we will wake up and the wolf will be murdering one of us. It isn't safe. It's really not our only choice. We can try to kill the other wolves! Together!"
Silver hissed, jumping in front of the pup so protect it. "What else do you suppose we do? We can't just leave it here. It will starve." she looked at it and sighed. "A wolf is just like any other animal. They are like us." she looked back at Wasp, fire in her gaze. "Don't you think that maybe it could be nice? I mean..." she sighed, "I mean, don't you think mice think we are terrible, ferocious creatures that hunt and kill them? A mouse to a cat is no different from a cat to a mouse. They are equal." she padded over to Wasp, standing tall, looking down at the tom. "Got that?"

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 07:19 PM
Silver hissed, jumping in front of the pup so protect it. "What else do you suppose we do? We can't just leave it here. It will starve." she looked at it and sighed. "A wolf is just like any other animal. They are like us." she looked back at Wasp, fire in her gaze. "Don't you think that maybe it could be nice? I mean..." she sighed, "I mean, don't you think mice think we are terrible, ferocious creatures that hunt and kill them? A mouse to a cat is no different from a cat to a mouse. They are equal." she padded over to Wasp, standing tall, looking down at the tom. "Got that?"

Wasp leaped at Silver, batting her face as she fell over, surprised. "You want to be nice to a thing that killed our parents? And Tree?" He hissed with fury. "You mouse-brained stupid traitor!" He unsheathed his claws and scratched Silver's cheek. "Fox-heart!" He screeched and raced out of the hole. "Yeah, go help the son of the cause of mom and dad's death!" He called to her as he ran. "Die in a hole!" (XD)

RipplePaw
November 28th, 2016, 07:27 PM
Wasp leaped at Silver, batting her face as she fell over, surprised. "You want to be nice to a thing that killed our parents? And Tree?" He hissed with fury. "You mouse-brained stupid traitor!" He unsheathed his claws and scratched Silver's cheek. "Fox-heart!" He screeched and raced out of the hole. "Yeah, go help the son of the cause of mom and dad's death!" He called to her as he ran. "Die in a hole!" (XD)
Silver angrily jumped up and grabbed Wasp's tail tightly in her jaws, making sure it hurt him, and tugging him back in. "No." she hissed, holding Wasp down so he couldn't run away. "No, that pup did not kill our parents, and they did not kill Tree. We are getting Tree back." she got up and grabbed the wolf pup in her jaws. "We never saw them kill Tree. They just... took him. He could still be alive," she mumbled through wolf fur. "And we are going to get him back, and we are going to use this wolf pup for help." She unsheathed her claws into Wasp's fur for a split second to let him know she meant it. "Never split up. Not ever. And we can't forget that now. We are split up from Tree. And we're going to get him back."

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Silver angrily jumped up and grabbed Wasp's tail tightly in her jaws, making sure it hurt him, and tugging him back in. "No." she hissed, holding Wasp down so he couldn't run away. "No, that pup did not kill our parents, and they did not kill Tree. We are getting Tree back." she got up and grabbed the wolf pup in her jaws. "We never saw them kill Tree. They just... took him. He could still be alive," she mumbled through wolf fur. "And we are going to get him back, and we are going to use this wolf pup for help." She unsheathed her claws into Wasp's fur for a split second to let him know she meant it. "Never split up. Not ever. And we can't forget that now. We are split up from Tree. And we're going to get him back."

Wasp sniffed. "I said the son of the animals that killed our parents. That would be disrespectful to our parents, us helping the killers' pup with happiness. They'd be sad, and they might think that we like the wolves. That's like if a fox killed me and then afterwards you helped it. Traitor." He kicked Silver off of him. "Fool!"

*meanwhile square just watches :3*

RipplePaw
November 28th, 2016, 07:40 PM
Wasp sniffed. "I said the son of the animals that killed our parents. That would be disrespectful to our parents, us helping the killers' pup with happiness. They'd be sad, and they might think that we like the wolves. That's like if a fox killed me and then afterwards you helped it. Traitor." He kicked Silver off of him. "Fool!"

*meanwhile square just watches :3*

(Yea XD) "You're the fool, Wasp." She hissed, setting the wolf pup down and pouncing onto the cat. "If the wolves suddenly started helping us, wouldn't you be grateful?" Silver sighed got of her companion. "Fine, leave," she hissed. "Leave and break our number one rule. That's fine with me and Square, we'll just raise the pup and save Tree ourselves." Silver reluctantly got up and sat down, looking away from Wasp. "Go," she grunted, tears in her eyes, "You were no help to us anyway." He didn't even turn back and help us when Square ran into the tree. If anything, he's the traitor.

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 07:44 PM
(Yea XD) "You're the fool, Wasp." She hissed, setting the wolf pup down and pouncing onto the cat. "If the wolves suddenly started helping us, wouldn't you be grateful?" Silver sighed got of her companion. "Fine, leave," she hissed. "Leave and break our number one rule. That's fine with me and Square, we'll just raise the pup and save Tree ourselves." Silver reluctantly got up and sat down, looking away from Wasp. "Go," she grunted, tears in her eyes, "You were no help to us anyway." He didn't even turn back and help us when Square ran into the tree. If anything, he's the traitor.

(COUGHCOUGHIwasofflineCOUGHCOUGH:)) Wasp unsheathed his claws. "Fine. I'd rather die than help our parent's cause of death's friend." He raced away. Finally. Alone. Away from those annoying traitors. Man, those cats smelled like bacon.

RipplePaw
November 28th, 2016, 07:53 PM
(COUGHCOUGHIwasofflineCOUGHCOUGH:)) Wasp unsheathed his claws. "Fine. I'd rather die than help our parent's cause of death's friend." He raced away. Finally. Alone. Away from those annoying traitors. Man, those cats smelled like bacon.
(I would rather die than help our parent's cause of death's friend XD) (Parent's cause of death's friend XD)

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 07:58 PM
(I would rather die than help our parent's cause of death's friend XD) (Parent's cause of death's friend XD)

(What? Is that too complicated for you? Just kidding. I don't know.)

Wasp found a tree. It was small, but under the leaves there was a cherry. He could eat a cherry. There were about ten of them. He climbed up and knocked a couple off with his paw. He leaped back down and started to eat the cherries happily. Soon, he was pretty full. But, if you're a cat expert, you'll know that cats have to eat some kind of meat to survive. Wasp bounded off, looking for a mouse or two.

(I know it's kind of random for there to be a random cherry tree but... WHATEVAH)

Spinny
November 29th, 2016, 04:45 PM
Soon, he smelled a scent. Mouse? Squirrel?... The tom soon spotted a squirrel storing nuts in the ground for Leaf-Bare. Wasp jumped at it, trying to bite it's neck. It escaped. Wasp pouted and turned away, sniffing for more scents.

Spinny
December 5th, 2016, 06:50 PM
Bump! RipplePaw SquareKit

SquareKit
December 6th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Sqaure looking horrified and scared because of all the arguing. He stayed silent.What would he say, he had someone on his side in wanting to protect the wolf ,but he didn't wish to make Wasp angrier.:wut:

Spinny
December 8th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Wasp suddenly scented mouse.

RipplePaw
December 14th, 2016, 10:05 PM
Wasp suddenly scented mouse.
Sqaure looking horrified and scared because of all the arguing. He stayed silent.What would he say, he had someone on his side in wanting to protect the wolf ,but he didn't wish to make Wasp angrier.:wut:
"Well there's no point in keeping quiet," Silver hissed, noticing Square's silence. "Just.. Should we protect it or no?" she sighed finally, dabbing the pup. There's really no point in abandoning it, if we fought to protect it all this time, a tiny voice in her head told her.

Spinny
December 15th, 2016, 04:19 PM

"man, those cats smell like bacon"

Spinny
December 15th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Wasp crept towards a mouse he spotted, and pounced at it swiftly. He caught it in his jaws and bit down on it. "Caught it!" he gasped. I told you that I didn't need help, Silver! Wasp grinned, and unsheathed his claws. "I have an Idea..." He took the mouse and bit into it and sucked out the blood. He put it in his paw. "I can scare Silver and Square with this mouse! Those mouse-heads will be freaking out!" The mouse was small and it had red eyes. He padded to the hole and sat next to it, trying to stay silent. He threw the prey in and Wasp ran away as quick as he could race. He was way into the plains as he stopped and looked behind his shoulder, unsheathing his claws. :p RipplePaw

Spinny
December 18th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Boop! RipplePaw

Spinny
January 2nd, 2017, 10:05 AM
BUmp RipplePaw

I don't want this to die X^X