PDA

View Full Version : How does one become leader of a clan?

Crystalkitty
November 25th, 2016, 03:46 PM
I mean in the rp. Also what happens if the leader isn't online for your thread and you need them to be on? Can someone else roleplay them?

Hexict
November 25th, 2016, 03:54 PM
The leader of a clan chooses their deputy (usually someone they completely trust with the clan) and once the leader is unable to rule anymore (died, removed, inactive, ect.) then the deputy vectors leader.

And it's against the rules to roleplay as a character that isn't your's - you must be patient while waiting for them to reply to something.

Crystalkitty
November 25th, 2016, 04:01 PM
The leader of a clan chooses their deputy (usually someone they completely trust with the clan) and once the leader is unable to rule anymore (died, removed, inactive, ect.) then the deputy vectors leader.

And it's against the rules to roleplay as a character that isn't your's - you must be patient while waiting for them to reply to something.
Yes but I mean how does a person become a leader on this website.

lost
November 25th, 2016, 04:03 PM
As Hex said, the deputy is chosen by the current leader (A member picks another member they trust) and then the staff approves the chosen member. After the leader is no longer able to lead, the deputy/member takes over if they so choose.

Hexict
November 25th, 2016, 04:04 PM

That's how - a leader has to trust you enough to make you deputy.

Crystalkitty
November 25th, 2016, 04:06 PM
As Hex said, the deputy is chosen by the current leader (A member picks another member they trust) and then the staff approves the chosen member. After the leader is no longer able to lead, the deputy/member takes over if they so choose.
Oh... :P