PDA

View Full Version : celestial midnight(private)

Static
December 18th, 2017, 10:34 AM
{PLOT}
A young Alpha werewolf has led a pack with his mate and best friend, the Beta, for many moons. But one day, the two got separated from the rest of the pack, living on their own. They found out that now, separated from the rest, they had the ability to shift any time they pleased, from human to wolf and back, when they used to only be able to shift at midnight.

They face many hardships, but their love for each other never wavers.

One day, they hear a prophecy in a shared dream.

The prophecy says: "Two werewolves, one girl and one boy, will be leader of all werewolves. King and queen. They must go on a long, harsh journey to find the lost jewel that hold the werewolve's powers, before the evil Black Wolf does. Black Wolf is a dangerous and formidable foe, and will do anything to get his paws on the Wolf Jewel. He must not get to it, or the end for werewolves will be here..."

So, the two subjects of this prophecy go on the journey, learning many things along the way.

Name:Midnight
Wolf form:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3d/d0/7a/3dd07a8ec4e3a7125d5ca9c31014f70d.jpg
Human form:
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a3/c2/16/a3c216ad93e0429ae53db18e3a054776--aoba-johsai-oikawa-tooru.jpg
Personality:Quick to make important decisions,Bold,kind,will listen to jokes but doesn't tell many,but he can be funny at times,thinks things through unless someone is hurting his pack or his mate.
Ability's:Can produce and control fire,but doesn't use this much,and make objects,and himself disappear.Cant make living things invisible though.

Also,I can't see the wolf pic.and how do you do the bam thing with the link? RosePelt145
RosePelt145 here it is!

|+sari+|
December 18th, 2017, 11:13 AM
{PLOT}
A young Alpha werewolf has led a pack with his mate and best friend, the Beta, for many moons. But one day, the two got separated from the rest of the pack, living on their own. They found out that now, separated from the rest, they had the ability to shift any time they pleased, from human to wolf and back, when they used to only be able to shift at midnight.

They face many hardships, but their love for each other never wavers.

One day, they hear a prophecy in a shared dream.

The prophecy says: "Two werewolves, one girl and one boy, will be leader of all werewolves. King and queen. They must go on a long, harsh journey to find the lost jewel that hold the werewolve's powers, before the evil Black Wolf does. Black Wolf is a dangerous and formidable foe, and will do anything to get his paws on the Wolf Jewel. He must not get to it, or the end for werewolves will be here..."

So, the two subjects of this prophecy go on the journey, learning many things along the way.

RosePelt145 here it is!
Here is your post::
Ok.and I'm wondering if when in
wolf form they speak or use
telepathy or don't talk at all?)
Midnight jumped to his feet,alarmed at the sudden change.His fur stood on end along his spine,already in a defensive position.The first question he wanted to answer was:How did we get here?
However,millions raced through his mind,but he stayed mostly
calm,looking for the animal,or person who had put them in this
cave.
And here is my reply::
They use Telepathy. I like the concept of mind speaking. But in the dream world they can talk while in wolf form)
Celestial glanced at her mate, sensing his fear, and shifted to her human form. Her hair for some reason was silver, shining like crystals. She vaguely felt like her body was somewhere else, still in wolf form. Then she realized that she was dreaming, and that her mate was sharing the dream. But why?
Suddenly a gentle deep voice came from the darkness of the cave.
''Please do not be scared. I have brought you here to a shared dream for a reason.'' A young brown male wolf came out of the darkness. The wolf flicked an ear at Midnight. ''Please shift to human form, Midnight. And here in this world you can talk while in wolf form but I would prefer you both be in your human shapes for the message, or you will forget it. That is how this world works. I will shift as well.'' The wolf shifted to a young man with dark chocolate eyes and caramel coloured hair. He was wearing a yellow tshirt and brown khaki shorts and was barefoot. He waited for Midnight to shift as well.

Static
December 18th, 2017, 11:22 AM
Here is your post::
Ok.and I'm wondering if when in
wolf form they speak or use
telepathy or don't talk at all?)
Midnight jumped to his feet,alarmed at the sudden change.His fur stood on end along his spine,already in a defensive position.The first question he wanted to answer was:How did we get heard?
However,millions raced through his mind,but he stayed mostly
calm,looking for the animal,or person who had put them in this
cave.
And here is my reply::
They use Telepathy. I like the concept of mind speaking. But in the dream world they can talk while in wolf form)
Celestial glanced at her mate, sensing his fear, and shifted to her human form. Her hair for some reason was silver, shining like crystals. She vaguely felt like her body was somewhere else, still in wolf form. Then she realized that she was dreaming, and that her mate was sharing the dream. But why?
Suddenly a gentle deep voice came from the darkness of the cave.
''Please do not be scared. I have brought you here to a shared dream for a reason.'' A young brown male wolf came out of the darkness. The wolf flicked an ear at Midnight. ''Please shift to human form, Midnight. And here in this world you can talk while in wolf form but I would prefer you both be in your human shapes for the message, or you will forget it. That is how this world works. I will shift as well.'' The wolf shifted to a young man with dark chocolate eyes and caramel coloured hair. He was wearing a yellow tshirt and brown khaki shorts and was barefoot. He waited for Midnight to shift as well.
Midnight didn't completely trust the newcomer,but was positive you couldn't get hurt in a dream,so he shifted into his human form."What's the reason you brought us here then?" He asked."And what did you do to Celestial?"

|+sari+|
December 18th, 2017, 12:22 PM
Midnight didn't completely trust the newcomer,but was positive you couldn't get hurt in a dream,so he shifted into his human form."What's the reason you brought us here then?" He asked."And what did you do to Celestial?"
The boy smiled. ''I did nothing to hurt your mate. The reason her hair is silver is because she is the one who is owning the dream. You were just transported into her dream, so your appearance is normal. And her body is still in the real world, as is yours. You just cannot feel it because you do not own the dream. While you two are here, you both have temporary bodies that cannot be damaged.
''As for why you are here, I am not going to hurt you. I live in the dream world, giving prophecies and messages to those who need to hear them. I have one for you two...'' the boy's eyes turned sad as he trailed off.
Celestial had taken this all in without saying a word, but at the boy's sadness she reached out and touched the boy's arm. ''Its okay. You can tell us'' she told the stranger gently.
The boy's dark eyes turned into a serious expression. Then he spoke:
''I speak this prophecy before the subjects of the prophecy. May they remember these words, and remember them well.
''Two werewolves, one girl and one boy, will be leaders of all werewolves. King and queen. They must go on a long, harsh journey to find the lost jewel
that hold the werewolve's powers, before the evil Black Wolf does.
Black Wolf is a dangerous and formidable foe, and will do anything to get his paws on the Wolf Jewel.
He must not get to it, or the end
for werewolves will be here..."
The boy finished the message, then stepped forwards and put a hand on each forehead of the two mates. ''It is time for you both to wake up and go back to the real world. When you wake, you will be as you were before. You must remember what I had told you. The lives of werewolves depends on it. Any questions before I send you two back?''

Static
December 18th, 2017, 12:33 PM
The boy smiled. ''I did nothing to hurt your mate. The reason her hair is silver is because she is the one who is owning the dream. You were just transported into her dream, so your appearance is normal. And her body is still in the real world, as is yours. You just cannot feel it because you do not own the dream. While you two are here, you both have temporary bodies that cannot be damaged.
''As for why you are here, I am not going to hurt you. I live in the dream world, giving prophecies and messages to those who need to hear them. I have one for you two...'' the boy's eyes turned sad as he trailed off.
Celestial had taken this all in without saying a word, but at the boy's sadness she reached out and touched the boy's arm. ''Its okay. You can tell us'' she told the stranger gently.
The boy's dark eyes turned into a serious expression. Then he spoke:
''I speak this prophecy before the subjects of the prophecy. May they remember these words, and remember them well.
''Two werewolves, one girl and one boy, will be leaders of all werewolves. King and queen. They must go on a long, harsh journey to find the lost jewel
that hold the werewolve's powers, before the evil Black Wolf does.
Black Wolf is a dangerous and formidable foe, and will do anything to get his paws on the Wolf Jewel.
He must not get to it, or the end
for werewolves will be here..."
The boy finished the message, then stepped forwards and put a hand on each forehead of the two mates. ''It is time for you both to wake up and go back to the real world. When you wake, you will be as you were before. You must remember what I had told you. The lives of werewolves depends on it. Any questions before I send you two back?''
Midnight shook his head no,trying to process what the prophecy meant.It could mean that their pack was alive,but it could also mean the "Black Wolf" this dream wolf spoke of was threatening the pack,and all other wolves.It wasn't just his pack he had to protect now,it was all of the werewolves they had to protect.

|+sari+|
December 18th, 2017, 12:48 PM
Midnight shook his head no,trying to process what the prophecy meant.It could mean that their pack was alive,but it could also mean the "Black Wolf" this dream wolf spoke of was threatening the pack,and all other wolves.It wasn't just his pack he had to protect now,it was all of the werewolves they had to protect.
The boy smiled and suddenly his fingers were scolding hot on their foreheads. Celestial winced slightly at the pain as darkness enveloped her and Midnight.
Suddenly her eyes blinked open and she was back in their bedroom, curled up in her wolf form on the floor beside her mate, whom she noticed was awake as well. She nudged him with her snout. 'I guess we should start packing' she mind spoke. Even though she knew the journey in search of the jewel would be long and dangerous, she could not help her fur along her spine bristling with excitement.

Static
December 18th, 2017, 01:26 PM
The boy smiled and suddenly his fingers were scolding hot on their foreheads. Celestial winced slightly at the pain as darkness enveloped her and Midnight.
Suddenly her eyes blinked open and she was back in their bedroom, curled up in her wolf form on the floor beside her mate, whom she noticed was awake as well. She nudged him with her snout. 'I guess we should start packing' she mind spoke. Even though she knew the journey in search of the jewel would be long and dangerous, she could not help her fur along her spine bristling with excitement.
Midnight nodded.'According to the prophecy, we have to get there before the black wolf.' he said,getting up.'Let's grab what we need and start searching.' he said.His usual calm eyes sparked with excitement.They had been trusted to protect all of the werewolves from extinction, and he would try he knew him and his mate would try their best to keep them all safe,even of it meant they would have to fight the black wolf one day,and he was sure it would come to that if they where both after the same stone,and only one could win.

|+sari+|
December 18th, 2017, 01:58 PM
Midnight nodded.'According to the prophecy, we have to get there before the black wolf.' he said,getting up.'Let's grab what we need and start searching.' he said.His usual calm eyes sparked with excitement.They had been trusted to protect all of the werewolves from extinction, and he would try he knew him and his mate would try their best to keep them all safe,even of it meant they would have to fight the black wolf one day,and he was sure it would come to that if they where both after the same stone,and only one could win.
Celestial got to her paws and shook out her pelt. Then she shifted to human form before moving to the closet. Opening it, she grabbed her mate's black backpack and tossed it to him. Then she grabbed her blue duffel and started stuffing things inside. Clothes... Sunglasses... Canned meat... Her last photo of the pack... Wallet... Passport... More food... Jacket... Soap and shampoo and toothbrush... Notebook and pen... And a blanket.
She sat on the side of the bed and waited for Midnight to pack, eyes wide and excited. She was full of anticipation for the journey ahead.

Static
December 18th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Celestial got to her paws and shook out her pelt. Then she shifted to human form before moving to the closet. Opening it, she grabbed her mate's black backpack and tossed it to him. Then she grabbed her blue duffel and started stuffing things inside. Clothes... Sunglasses... Canned meat... Her last photo of the pack... Wallet... Passport... More food... Jacket... Soap and shampoo and toothbrush... Notebook and pen... And a blanket.
She sat on the side of the bed and waited for Midnight to pack, eyes wide and excited. She was full of anticipation for the journey ahead.
Midnight shifted into a human, grabbing the backpack and stuffing handfuls of clothes and food in the bag,along with a toothbrush,his wallet,which had a little money in it and his phone,which he barely used,and other important things that Celestial had also packed."I think that should be it." He said,slinging the book bag onto his shoulder."Ready to go?" He asked when he had finished.

|+sari+|
December 18th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Midnight shifted into a human, grabbing the backpack and stuffing handfuls of clothes and food in the bag,along with a toothbrush,his wallet,which had a little money in it and his phone,which he barely used,and other important things that Celestial had also packed."I think that should be it." He said,slinging the book bag onto his shoulder."Ready to go?" He asked when he had finished.
Celestial nodded and grabbed her purse off the dresser, which didn't hold much, just her phone and some mints and a pocket watch and a fake ID. The ID came in handy in emergencies. She then turned to Midnight and smiled. ''Ready''
She hurried outside where it was still dark. The warm air felt good, promising a warm day the next day. She checked her pocket watch and saw that it was 1:00 in the morning. She started going towards the trail that led out of the woods, her mate beside her. The sounds of nature at night surrounded them.
''Isn't it peaceful?'' she asked her mate.

Static
December 18th, 2017, 03:21 PM
Celestial nodded and grabbed her purse off the dresser, which didn't hold much, just her phone and some mints and a pocket watch and a fake ID. The ID came in handy in emergencies. She then turned to Midnight and smiled. ''Ready''
She hurried outside where it was still dark. The warm air felt good, promising a warm day the next day. She checked her pocket watch and saw that it was 1:00 in the morning. She started going towards the trail that led out of the woods, her mate beside her. The sounds of nature at night surrounded them.
''Isn't it peaceful?'' she asked her mate.
He nodded,glancing up at the starry sky."I can't belive peopel would give this up to live in a city." He said.He looked back at her."Where do you think the stone is?" He asked,hoping to look their first.
(Sorry it's short)

|+sari+|
December 19th, 2017, 09:03 AM
He nodded,glancing up at the starry sky."I can't belive peopel would give this up to live in a city." He said.He looked back at her."Where do you think the stone is?" He asked,hoping to look their first.
(Sorry it's short)
Celestial thought a moment. ''Well we should start searching in the city. We need to look in every building and garden and apartment. I don't know how we can do that without getting arrested though...'' she bit her lip and glanced up at the star filled sky, shifting her bag on her shoulder. She swept her hair over her shoulder so it layed over her chest.
Its okay)

Static
December 19th, 2017, 09:17 AM
Celestial thought a moment. ''Well we should start searching in the city. We need to look in every building and garden and apartment. I don't know how we can do that without getting arrested though...'' she bit her lip and glanced up at the star filled sky, shifting her bag on her shoulder. She swept her hair over her shoulder so it layed over her chest.
Its okay)
"We might be able to find a library and find out the last location of the stone and search there.We may not find anything,but it's better than getting arrested on the first day." He said thoughtfully. He could hear cars in the distance,and knew they would be arriving at the city soon.'s the black wolf already already in the city,or does he already know where the stone is?' He thought,but didn't dare say it outloud,not wanting to ruin the mood of the journey ahead of them.

|+sari+|
December 19th, 2017, 09:46 AM
"We might be able to find a library and find out the last location of the stone and search there.We may not find anything,but it's better than getting arrested on the first day." He said thoughtfully. He could hear cars in the distance,and knew they would be arriving at the city soon.'s the black wolf already already in the city,or does he already know where the stone is?' He thought,but didn't dare say it outloud,not wanting to ruin the mood of the journey ahead of them.
Ok. Quick plot twist idea. What if they meet another female werewolf along the way and she decides to join the two mates on their journey? The new wolf will be named Moonlight. What if she tries to flirt with Midnight and he starts being really to her, maybe too nice, and Celestial gets upset because she thinks her mate is falling for the other girl? Even though he was loyal to his mate the whole time she feels as if they are growing apart because of Moonlight? You don't have to agree to this plot but I thought it would be an interesting idea. And it all happens later on in the story. )
Celestial nodded thoughtfully. ''Sounds good'' she replied. She saw city lights up ahead. She turned to her mate. ''Race you'' she giggled before running off, enjoying the exhilaration of speed.

Static
December 19th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Ok. Quick plot twist idea. What if they meet another female werewolf along the way and she decides to join the two mates on their journey? The new wolf will be named Moonlight. What if she tries to flirt with Midnight and he starts being really to her, maybe too nice, and Celestial gets upset because she thinks her mate is falling for the other girl? Even though he was loyal to his mate the whole time she feels as if they are growing apart because of Moonlight? You don't have to agree to this plot but I thought it would be an interesting idea. And it all happens later on in the story. )
Celestial nodded thoughtfully. ''Sounds good'' she replied. She saw city lights up ahead. She turned to her mate. ''Race you'' she giggled before running off, enjoying the exhilaration of speed.
(Sure!Maby moonlight,midnight,and celestial would get into a fight because of it and we go from there)
Midnight smiled,chasing after her.When they got to the city though,Celestial won.He stopped when they got there,looking at the towering skyscrapers and city lights.He preferred the forest,but it was neat.The only thing he didn't like was the stench of the vehicles driving on the road. "When we leave I'll never be able to smell again." He said.

|+sari+|
December 19th, 2017, 11:08 AM
(Sure!Maby moonlight,midnight,and celestial would get into a fight because of it and we go from there)
Midnight smiled,chasing after her.When they got to the city though,Celestial won.He stopped when they got there,looking at the towering skyscrapers and city lights.He preferred the forest,but it was neat.The only thing he didn't like was the stench of the vehicles driving on the road. "When we leave I'll never be able to smell again." He said.
Hmm... I had another idea. What if one night while the three are in a hotel Celestial goes to Midnight's room. She is crying and he tells her with his arms out to come to him to hold her but she refuses and asks why he would suggest it when he likes Moonlight. He is surprised and says he never loved the other wolf and that he only has eyes for Celestial and always will. Then he says he loves her and she runs into his arms stilll crying and he lets her stay with him that night. And to make it even more interesting how bout before she falls asleep she reveals she is pregnant with their baby. We don't have to do the baby thing if you don't want to though)
Celestial giggled and nodded. ''Tell me about it. I might never get the scent of gasoline and rubber out of my nostrils.'' She gazed all around her eyes wide. She gaped at all the people. Then she took her mate's hand in her own and the two started through the crowded streets. Celestial took comfort in the protective grip Midnight had on her hand.

Static
December 19th, 2017, 12:37 PM
Hmm... I had another idea. What if one night while the three are in a hotel Celestial goes to Midnight's room. She is crying and he tells her with his arms out to come to him to hold her but she refuses and asks why he would suggest it when he likes Moonlight. He is surprised and says he never loved the other wolf and that he only has eyes for Celestial and always will. Then he says he loves her and she runs into his arms stilll crying and he lets her stay with him that night. And to make it even more interesting how bout before she falls asleep she reveals she is pregnant with their baby. We don't have to do the baby thing if you don't want to though)
Celestial giggled and nodded. ''Tell me about it. I might never get the scent of gasoline and rubber out of my nostrils.'' She gazed all around her eyes wide. She gaped at all the people. Then she took her mate's hand in her own and the two started through the crowded streets. Celestial took comfort in the protective grip Midnight had on her hand.
(Sure.I'm fine with all of it)
He smiled."Yhea.Hopefully we won't have to stay here long." He said,stopping at a building that looked like a library,with a sign next to it that was to faded to read."I think we found the library Atleast." He said.

|+sari+|
December 19th, 2017, 01:00 PM
(Sure.I'm fine with all of it)
He smiled."Yhea.Hopefully we won't have to stay here long." He said,stopping at a building that looked like a library,with a sign next to it that was to faded to read."I think we found the library Atleast." He said.
People were going in and out of the library so it was open. Celestial glanced at the sign. It was faded but some of the letters were there.
The ones she could see said 'C ty L b rar Of Po u ar Au h rs'
After a moment of thinking, she figured it out. She turned to her mate a big smile on her face. ''It says City Library Of Popular Authors'' she says feeling quite proud of herself.

Static
December 19th, 2017, 01:24 PM
People were going in and out of the library so it was open. Celestial glanced at the sign. It was faded but some of the letters were there.
The ones she could see said 'C ty L b rar Of Po u ar Au h rs'
After a moment of thinking, she figured it out. She turned to her mate a big smile on her face. ''It says City Library Of Popular Authors'' she says feeling quite proud of herself.
midnight smiled."That didn't take you long.Would've taken me an hour at least!" He said,grabbing her hand and walking up the steps.'Hopefully we can find something.' he thought as they neared the doors.

|+sari+|
December 22nd, 2017, 12:40 PM
midnight smiled."That didn't take you long.Would've taken me an hour at least!" He said,grabbing her hand and walking up the steps.'Hopefully we can find something.' he thought as they neared the doors.
Celestial rubbed her thumb over his palm as the couple went inside the library.
Celestial glanced around for the desk where a librarian would be sure to lurk. She spotted an old wooden desk where a young man with black hair in a shaggy rock star hairstyle was sitting. His skin his very, very pale, and his white arms had lean muscles that contrasted sharply with his black tshirt. Doesn't seem to be the nerdy librarian type, Celestial mused as she and Midnight approached the mahogany desk.
However, when the boy looked up and flipped the fence of black bangs out of his eyes, Celestial noticed he wore huge glasses over his black pools that were his eyes. She also noticed him playing a math game on an iPhone.
Definetely a nerd, she thought, even if he doesn't look like it at first glance.
''My name is Nick. I am the librarian here right now. How may I help you?'' he asked.
Knowing how wierd what she was about to ask would sound and cringing inwardly, Celestial replied, ''We are looking for the latest book on the Wolf Jewel. We need to know its most recently recorded location.''
Nick snorted and pointed towards the right. ''Go down two aisles in that direction and take a left. All the books on werewolves will be there. Dunno why ya'll are so interested. Its all myths.''
If only he knew, Celestial mused as she and Midnight walked away. But humans had the free choice to believe or not believe.
The mates reached the aisle they needed. Celestial dropped Midnight's hand and scanned the titles thoughtfully. She grabbed the latest volume and lifted the cover, coughing as dust flew out. She brought it over to her mate. ''Let's sit down and look through this'' she said. ''It may have some clues we need.''

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 01:22 PM
Celestial rubbed her thumb over his palm as the couple went inside the library.
Celestial glanced around for the desk where a librarian would be sure to lurk. She spotted an old wooden desk where a young man with black hair in a shaggy rock star hairstyle was sitting. His skin his very, very pale, and his white arms had lean muscles that contrasted sharply with his black tshirt. Doesn't seem to be the nerdy librarian type, Celestial mused as she and Midnight approached the mahogany desk.
However, when the boy looked up and flipped the fence of black bangs out of his eyes, Celestial noticed he wore huge glasses over his black pools that were his eyes. She also noticed him playing a math game on an iPhone.
Definetely a nerd, she thought, even if he doesn't look like it at first glance.
''My name is Nick. I am the librarian here right now. How may I help you?'' he asked.
Knowing how wierd what she was about to ask would sound and cringing inwardly, Celestial replied, ''We are looking for the latest book on the Wolf Jewel. We need to know its most recently recorded location.''
Nick snorted and pointed towards the right. ''Go down two aisles in that direction and take a left. All the books on werewolves will be there. Dunno why ya'll are so interested. Its all myths.''
If only he knew, Celestial mused as she and Midnight walked away. But humans had the free choice to believe or not believe.
The mates reached the aisle they needed. Celestial dropped Midnight's hand and scanned the titles thoughtfully. She grabbed the latest volume and lifted the cover, coughing as dust flew out. She brought it over to her mate. ''Let's sit down and look through this'' she said. ''It may have some clues we need.''
He nodded,finding the closest,isolated table."This should be a good spot.Nobody is close enough to hear if we talk quietly." He said,pulling two chairs beside each other out so they could sit down.He looked at the dusty book celestial was carrying.'Sure doesn't look a latest edition book.' he thought.

|+sari+|
December 22nd, 2017, 03:44 PM
He nodded,finding the closest,isolated table."This should be a good spot.Nobody is close enough to hear if we talk quietly." He said,pulling two chairs beside each other out so they could sit down.He looked at the dusty book celestial was carrying.'Sure doesn't look a latest edition book.' he thought.
Guessing her mate's thoughts, Celestial giggled, a knowing gleam in her eye. ''The old appearance and dust is just an illusion. Humans are less likely to read it if it looks old, and if they do, they cannot read the most important secret words. Those are only visible to the werewolf eye. And only werewolves have the power to lift the illusion. Watch'' She ran her hand down the cover, concentrating hard, and her hand came up, covered in dust. The dust and old look on the book immedietly vanished, revealing a brand new book. Celestial poked Midnight's stomach, giggling. ''You would know all this if you were caught up in your studying.''

Static
December 23rd, 2017, 04:17 PM
Guessing her mate's thoughts, Celestial giggled, a knowing gleam in her eye. ''The old appearance and dust is just an illusion. Humans are less likely to read it if it looks old, and if they do, they cannot read the most important secret words. Those are only visible to the werewolf eye. And only werewolves have the power to lift the illusion. Watch'' She ran her hand down the cover, concentrating hard, and her hand came up, covered in dust. The dust and old look on the book immedietly vanished, revealing a brand new book. Celestial poked Midnight's stomach, giggling. ''You would know all this if you were caught up in your studying.''
"Im a learn-it-while-doing it type of person." He said,not wanting to look like an idiot.He wondered just how much the book told.Would it answer all of their questions,or only a few?There was only one way to find out."Well,let's start looking through it.We can check it out if we have to."
(Sorry if my grammar is off.Been busy)

|+sari+|
February 3rd, 2018, 06:42 PM
"Im a learn-it-while-doing it type of person." He said,not wanting to look like an idiot.He wondered just how much the book told.Would it answer all of their questions,or only a few?There was only one way to find out."Well,let's start looking through it.We can check it out if we have to."
(Sorry if my grammar is off.Been busy)
Celestial giggled and poked his arm then smiled and began searching the pages with him.
They were quiet as they read.
After two hours of reading, Celestial was about to give up. She could tell Midnight was as well. Then something on the page caught her eye. ''Midnight, look! It says here that although the exact location of the Wolf Jewel is unknown, it is believed to be in Africa. Thats all the way across the world!'' she stared at the page in awe.
(Its fine)

Static
February 3rd, 2018, 07:02 PM
Celestial giggled and poked his arm then smiled and began searching the pages with him.
They were quiet as they read.
After two hours of reading, Celestial was about to give up. She could tell Midnight was as well. Then something on the page caught her eye. ''Midnight, look! It says here that although the exact location of the Wolf Jewel is unknown, it is believed to be in Africa. Thats all the way across the world!'' she stared at the page in awe.
(Its fine)
"Do we have enough money for two plane tickets?" He asked,scanning the page until he found where the page said it is believed to be in Africa.Even if they did have enough money for two plane tickets,it could be anywhere in Africa,but at least they knew where it was now.

|+sari+|
February 3rd, 2018, 07:31 PM
"Do we have enough money for two plane tickets?" He asked,scanning the page until he found where the page said it is believed to be in Africa.Even if they did have enough money for two plane tickets,it could be anywhere in Africa,but at least they knew where it was now.
I thought a cool idea would be for them to travel on foot and when they have to travel across the ocean they disguise themselves as sailors and they join a crew. The reason I would like for them to travel on foot is because it would be more of an adventure that way. Of course, we don't have to if you would rather not))
Celestial dug through her purse and withdrew her wallet and counted her money. As she finished, a frustrated, animal like whimper escaped her throat. ''We... We don't have enough money for plane tickets but we have enough to stay in a hotel for one night. We should save it for emergencies...''

Static
February 3rd, 2018, 07:37 PM
I thought a cool idea would be for them to travel on foot and when they have to travel across the ocean they disguise themselves as sailors and they join a crew. The reason I would like for them to travel on foot is because it would be more of an adventure that way. Of course, we don't have to if you would rather not))
Celestial dug through her purse and withdrew her wallet and counted her money. As she finished, a frustrated, animal like whimper escaped her throat. ''We... We don't have enough money for plane tickets but we have enough to stay in a hotel for one night. We should save it for emergencies...''
(Yhea.I would rather them travel on foot)
Midnight thought for a moment."We will have to travel by sea then,but I doubt we have enough money for that either.We can sneak on a boat I guess,but a plane airport would be to hard to get in.We should save the money for emerginces like you said,and we can probably hunt and use the food we brought instead of buying food." Midnight said.

|+sari+|
February 3rd, 2018, 07:54 PM
(Yhea.I would rather them travel on foot)
Midnight thought for a moment."We will have to travel by sea then,but I doubt we have enough money for that either.We can sneak on a boat I guess,but a plane airport would be to hard to get in.We should save the money for emerginces like you said,and we can probably hunt and use the food we brought instead of buying food." Midnight said.
Celestial nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, struggling to keep her eyes open. ''Do you want to sleep here tonight? The library is open twenty four hours and the beanbags will be comfortable to lay on. And its warm... I am just really tired''

Static
February 4th, 2018, 10:26 AM
Celestial nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, struggling to keep her eyes open. ''Do you want to sleep here tonight? The library is open twenty four hours and the beanbags will be comfortable to lay on. And its warm... I am just really tired''
"If it's open twenty four seven it should be alright.It's better than spending money or sleeping in the cold." He said.He hadn't eaten all day sence they started traveling,but he wasn't really hungry,and they needed to save as much as they can,but he didn't know about celestial."You hungry?You havnt eaten all day,and I brought some food."