PDA

View Full Version : Accessing The Old Site

Brooklyn Trees
October 5th, 2016, 07:34 PM
Hi, I seem to have a slight problem and I don't know if it is just my computer or not. But, the old site will not come up for me when I put Brookcat.webs.com into the url bar. Instead of the old site popping up, this site will pop up and the url will change to Warriorcatsonline.com.
Anywho, thanks =^^=

paxil
October 5th, 2016, 07:38 PM
going to brookcat would naturally redirect you to the old wco, even before this site was made. however, since this site has taken the url from the old wco, it takes you here. i'm assuming the admins will have to change the redirection so that it won't take you to this site. for now, i don't know if you're able to access the old site

Brooklyn Trees
October 5th, 2016, 08:04 PM
going to brookcat would naturally redirect you to the old wco, even before this site was made. however, since this site has taken the url from the old wco, it takes you here. i'm assuming the admins will have to change the redirection so that it won't take you to this site. for now, i don't know if you're able to access the old site

Thanks Paxil =^^=

paxil
October 5th, 2016, 08:07 PM
no problem, glad i could help :)

Fawn
October 5th, 2016, 08:21 PM
Pretty much ^!

The primary domain will eventually be changed to brookcat.webs.com, but right now, doing so is causing massive server errors. It will likely wait until the domain is transferred (72 hours, maximum.)

Brooklyn Trees
October 5th, 2016, 08:32 PM
Pretty much ^!

The primary domain will eventually be changed to brookcat.webs.com, but right now, doing so is causing massive server errors. It will likely wait until the domain is transferred (72 hours, maximum.)

Okay. Thank you =^^=