PDA

View Full Version : LEAVE ME TO DREAM ~always open~

Nomad
December 14th, 2017, 07:37 PM
" "Oh we all are living in a dream but life ain't what it seems oh everything's a mess... all I've ever known is pain,
fear, suffering, loss, starvation, cold ,anger, and frustration. I don't even have a name for myself! The only sort of name i've ever known is A-2315 that's my importance to their mission I don't know what it is all I know is injections,pain,
acheing, passing out then waking to find myself changed whether it's strength, intelligence, or something else I don't know they've cut me as well my chest do you see it? It has staples and stitches going through it. They don't provide us much anything no bed to sleep on just freezing cold concrete, barley any food or water the only thing we have for decency is a litter box that's changed every week. But, That'll change for we have labored and worked our way to an escape plan, I know some of us won't make it or at least one of us. ...And all these sorrows I have seen, they lead me to believe that everything's a mess..."
I lost all of my family to them they mutilated them beyond recognition, I want to sink my claws into their flesh drawing out their lifeblood and making them die slowly painfully to suffer as we have but I must get them to safety first because I'm special... I'm the last A class cat alive and as such I'm to be treated delicately by them, which means they can't visit me often which in my solitude is where I crafted my plan and forged it with the others, in three days we'll make our daring escape into the nearby dense... I believe their term is forest, there we'll be safe.
As you can see this will be pets escaping from a facility to the woods where the humans that once did them harm will never find them again. They'll get new more civilized names as time goes on when they're safe until then it's B-F with four didgets after them B being high class and F being lowest of the bar.

Roles: A-2315's best friend: Sasukewolf (madness) endmind
A-2315's friend(s):Tigercry
Mates with who?(optional of course):Crystalriver
Any amount of B-F cats: FOXXRRWolfclaw/ Nightfur Spiraling Snow lightfeather Ashthorn Crystalriver/Tigercry
Even kits happen in this hell of a place: Mad-Hatter Orangekit
Humans(12) max:
(You may have up to three characters)

Forms:
"Name" /
Sexuality:
Persona:
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches):
Wanted role:

Form for human
Name:
Persona:
What Job?:

My form:
"Name" A-2315/ Foxfur
Sexuality: straight
Persona: he's very quiet but has the ability to speak inspirationally and very loud, nervous, extremely loyal, protective and kind to those who have been through what he has.
Looks he looks like a north american red fox jus mor like a cat and he has oddly blood red eyes, a line scar down the center of his chest with staples and stitches he has a scar across his left eye and along his right side
Role: he's gonna lead the cat to safety food water and shelter ands basically make a clan.
Let's do this! Quotes are from Imagine Dragons' Dream

Liekki
December 14th, 2017, 07:57 PM
"Name": C-5624/ Orangeblossom (or kit? However this naming works)
Sexuality: Homo
Persona: Energetic, mostly happy (but depressed when people talk about their past), curious
Looks: Pic (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJesWwmxnWitKP0-GzwhPMCQtU8LyNjYL07J643CT8WtN7R01y:https://assets.rbl.ms/9813421/980x.jpg) Pic (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmsSbMWLddUHBwe7_OswRIr19TzE_YB VECe6whFLXUXnGEqCWv:https://assets.rbl.ms/9813456/980x.png) Orange tabby with green eyes and missing ear
Wanted role: Kit (But she came from the facility)
Foxfur

Nomad
December 14th, 2017, 08:01 PM
"Name": C-5624/ Orangeblossom (or kit? However this naming works)
Sexuality: Homo
Persona: Energetic, mostly happy (but depressed when people talk about their past), curious
Looks: Pic (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJesWwmxnWitKP0-GzwhPMCQtU8LyNjYL07J643CT8WtN7R01y:https://assets.rbl.ms/9813421/980x.jpg) Pic (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRmsSbMWLddUHBwe7_OswRIr19TzE_YB VECe6whFLXUXnGEqCWv:https://assets.rbl.ms/9813456/980x.png) Orange tabby with green eyes and missing ear
Wanted role: Kit (But she came from the facility)
Foxfur
Same naming as the clans and accepted

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 08:04 PM
"Name" A-6678/ endmind
29 moons old
Sexuality: bisexual
Persona: A head strong cat, with a cold voice and a rather scary personality. A warrior at heart and a flirt when he sees a chance but strong, kind and loyal to the end. Protecter of his family and those he cares about. Even death can’t scare him now
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): a powerful looking black tom with one good blue eye and a scarred red milky eye, has many scars on his body and x like Stitches on his chest yet his eyes are still cold and proud.
Wanted role: which role do you want this peep? :3

Nomad
December 14th, 2017, 08:10 PM
"Name" A-6678/ endmind
29 moons old
Sexuality: bisexual
Persona: A head strong cat, with a cold voice and a rather scary personality. A warrior at heart and a flirt when he sees a chance but strong, kind and loyal to the end. Protecter of his family and those he cares about. Even death can’t scare him now
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): a powerful looking black tom with one good blue eye and a scarred red milky eye, has many scars on his body and x like Stitches on his chest yet his eyes are still cold and proud.
Wanted role: which role do you want this peep? :3
Accepted except only B-F cats cats say for me, but I guess I'll let it slide this time. And he sounds like he could be a friend for Foxfur

Nomad
December 14th, 2017, 08:13 PM
sombody huggle me

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 14th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Accepted except only B-F cats cats say for me, but I guess I'll let it slide this time. And he sounds like he could be a friend for Foxfur
Than that’s what he’ll be :3

Nomad
December 15th, 2017, 06:49 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) I'm formerly known as foxfur

Nomad
December 17th, 2017, 12:54 AM
Bump

Nomad
December 29th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Bump

FOXXRR
December 29th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Forms:
"Name" B1717/Wolfclaw
Sexuality: avoiding
Persona: says very few words to everyone except Nightfur, extremely protective of Nightfur, and rarely smiles. Easy to anger.
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): stitches all over the belly and the sides. Long grey fur overall with darker color at the ear tips and paws. Golden eyes
Wanted role: just a cat who hitched a ride with Foxfur

Forms:
"Name" E0013/Nightfur
Sexuality: Straight
Persona: curious and friendly, and follows Wolfclaw's orders closely. Extremely stable mentally.
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): White cloth wrapped all around the head with just two ears and a mouth sticking out, the cloth wrapping continues until the shoulders with the addition of a single red band wrapping around the head from the eyes to the back of the head with a neat knot at the back(although the red band is badly damaged). Complete black fur all around.
Wanted role: a wannabe friend

Forms:
"Name" E0013*/("Nightfur") Duskfur
Persona: shy, but friendly. Not very stable mentally.
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): White cloth wrapped all around the head with just two ears and a mouth sticking out, the cloth wrapping continues until the shoulders. Slightly glossier than Nightfur black fur all around.
Wanted role: a wannabe friend as well

*they are given the same name from a mistake made due to their same appearance. They are twins. This hasn't been a problem partly due to the lack of attention they get and also due to Duskfur's rare appearance.

Nomad
December 29th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Forms:
"Name" D1717/Wolfclaw
Sexuality: avoiding
Persona: says very few words to everyone except Nightfur, extremely protective of Nightfur, and rarely smiles. Easy to anger.
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): stitches all over the belly and the sides. Long grey fur overall with darker color at the ear tips and paws. Golden eyes
Wanted role: just a cat who hitched a ride with Foxfur

Forms:
"Name" E0013/Nightfur
Persona: curious and friendly, and follows Wolfclaw's orders closely. Extremely stable mentally.
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): a single red band over where the eyes are and tied off at the back of the head in a neat knot, and behind the band is a secret. Complete black fur all around.
Wanted role: a wannabe friend
Both accepted! And thanks for signing up

FOXXRR
December 29th, 2017, 07:43 PM
Both accepted! And thanks for signing up
(Wait a moment, I needed to add things)

Nomad
December 29th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Okay FOXXRR

FOXXRR
December 29th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Okay FOXXRR
(Done adding)

Nomad
December 29th, 2017, 07:50 PM
@FOXXRR peachy

wolfie
December 29th, 2017, 08:09 PM
"Name" C0745/ Lightfeather
Sexuality: Pansexual
Persona: Light is a flirty kind tom. He means well and doesn't seem to be affected what other cats say to him, even if it actually does. He tends to be a bit goofy without meaning to but he is a great listener but sometimes Light is hard to tell if he joking or not. He is very sensitive and pushes others away when they start to get close. Light has a short-temper and can easily get mad at someone but not for too long. His traits are: Sensitive, flirty, kind, jokester, closed-off, good listener, and short-tempered.
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): Lightfeather is a white tom with black spots, while stitches outline his spots. One spot is on his eye, a few random ones on his torso/body. While the tip of his tail is black. His left back paw is black, while his right ear is torn. He has stunning icy blue eyes.
Wanted role: the annoying loveable cat that is with Foxfur and the others.

Nomad
December 29th, 2017, 08:13 PM
"Name" C0745/ Lightfeather
Sexuality: Pansexual
Persona: Light is a flirty kind tom. He means well and doesn't seem to be affected what other cats say to him, even if it actually does. He tends to be a bit goofy without meaning to but he is a great listener but sometimes Light is hard to tell if he joking or not. He is very sensitive and pushes others away when they start to get close. Light has a short-temper and can easily get mad at someone but not for too long. His traits are: Sensitive, flirty, kind, jokester, closed-off, good listener, and short-tempered.
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): Lightfeather is a white tom with black spots, while stitches outline his spots. One spot is on his eye, a few random ones on his torso/body. While the tip of his tail is black. His left back paw is black, while his right ear is torn. He has stunning icy blue eyes.
Wanted role: the annoying loveable cat that is with Foxfur and the others.
Accepted! Now all we need are some humans and then we can start!

Ashthorn
December 29th, 2017, 09:26 PM
Name: A-8791/Crystalriver
Persona: She is a bit mental after she was taken from her family, and is afraid of anyone she doesn't know. If you're someone she trusts, she'll be kind and calm to you.
Looks: She has a scar across her neck and a few missing tufts of fur, and staples where the fur is supposed to be. She has white fur and light blue eyes.
Role: Maybe a possible mate?

Name: D-5734/Tigercry
Sexuality: Bisexual
Persona: A sweet she-cat that tries to befriend practically everyone. But her sweet face isn't what she really is. She cries in her sleep, thinking of everything she loved, everyone she loved, just vanished into thin air.
Looks: Tiger-orange fur and black stripes along with millions of scars and staples. She also has fur missing from her tail and dark blue eyes.
Role: Foxfur's friend

One question, whats the forum for humans?

Nomad
December 30th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Name: A-8791/Crystalriver
Persona: She is a bit mental after she was taken from her family, and is afraid of anyone she doesn't know. If you're someone she trusts, she'll be kind and calm to you.
Looks: She has a scar across her neck and a few missing tufts of fur, and staples where the fur is supposed to be. She has white fur and light blue eyes.
Role: Maybe a possible mate?

Name: D-5734/Tigercry
Sexuality: Bisexual
Persona: A sweet she-cat that tries to befriend practically everyone. But her sweet face isn't what she really is. She cries in her sleep, thinking of everything she loved, everyone she loved, just vanished into thin air.
Looks: Tiger-orange fur and black stripes along with millions of scars and staples. She also has fur missing from her tail and dark blue eyes.
Role: Foxfur's friend

One question, whats the forum for humans?
(It's the same) and both accepted( Only B-F class) though Sasuke's character is his best friend

Ashthorn
December 30th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Tigercry's just a wannabe friend. and she'll be a C.

Nomad
December 31st, 2017, 02:05 PM
Okay

Nomad
January 19th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Bump we need some humanz

Rivergold
January 20th, 2018, 01:47 AM
Forms:
"Name" B-4601/ Twitchpaw(tail)
Persona: nervous and twitchy, with odd jitters at times.
Looks:here (https://www.peta2.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/texas-tech-cat-experiment-830x419.jpg).
Wanted role:

“Name” F-2807/Silentfur
Sexuality:straight
Persona: tbrp
Looks: here (https://www.peta.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/580_2D00_wwail_2D00_3.jpg) and here (http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/peta-cat-skull.jpg)
Wanted role:

Name: Julie
Sexuality:Straight
Persona: kind, caring, has a few pets at home that love her, but what does she know about this place? She’s just the delivery girl.
Looks: not quite slender woman with perpetual messy hair and large glasses.
Wanted role: human

Gone
January 20th, 2018, 08:25 AM
Name: B-1306 / Twistedsoul
Persona: Even though he doesn't seem friendly, deep inside, he cares about others more than anyone else, he's very observant and smart, being used to living hell, nothing really scares him anymore.
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): Wears a green studded collar, which hides the stitches going around his neck, an X-shaped stitch where his left eye would be, his fur is a dark gray with lighter gray marking under his eyes, on his back and tail, his front paws are also a lighter gray and his eye is amber and he is taller than an average cat.
Wanted role: Maybe clan's future Medecine cat?

Nomad
January 22nd, 2018, 07:24 PM
Forms:
"Name" B-4601/ Twitchpaw(tail)
Persona: nervous and twitchy, with odd jitters at times.
Looks:here (https://www.peta2.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/texas-tech-cat-experiment-830x419.jpg).
Wanted role:

“Name” F-2807/Silentfur
Sexuality:straight
Persona: tbrp
Looks: here (https://www.peta.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/580_2D00_wwail_2D00_3.jpg) and here (http://www.anorak.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/peta-cat-skull.jpg)
Wanted role:

Name: Julie
Sexuality:Straight
Persona: kind, caring, has a few pets at home that love her, but what does she know about this place? She’s just the delivery girl.
Looks: not quite slender woman with perpetual messy hair and large glasses.
Wanted role: human
Name: B-1306 / Twistedsoul
Persona: Even though he doesn't seem friendly, deep inside, he cares about others more than anyone else, he's very observant and smart, being used to living hell, nothing really scares him anymore.
Looks (must have something like a cuts or a lot of missing fur or even staples and stitches): Wears a green studded collar, which hides the stitches going around his neck, an X-shaped stitch where his left eye would be, his fur is a dark gray with lighter gray marking under his eyes, on his back and tail, his front paws are also a lighter gray and his eye is amber and he is taller than an average cat.
Wanted role: Maybe clan's future Medecine cat?

All accepted

Rivergold
January 23rd, 2018, 03:10 PM
Yee

Nomad
January 23rd, 2018, 07:57 PM
Okay if y'all want to exede the character limit but only for the scientists that will be tolerated.

Rivergold
January 29th, 2018, 07:52 AM
Will this ever start?