PDA

View Full Version : Lovey's Home

Barnabas
December 13th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Lovey (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/19/e9/a0/19e9a0b9d057efb162294ccfb283c43c.jpg) a 5 moon old kitten walked on top of her face, gazing at the world around her. She swung her head around, sniffing the air as the bell from her collar began to ring. I hate this stupid bell! It always gives me away! Hey maybe a cat will here it and actually talk to me! But what if they are bigger and scarier than me? What would I do if they attacked me. I'm just a fluffy kitten. I wouldn't stand a chance against a cat like that! Lovey let out a sigh, jumping off the fence and into her yard. The kitten saw a butterfly go by, causing her to chase after it. The kitten let out a small giggle as she followed it. Okapi;

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 09:51 AM
Lovey (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/19/e9/a0/19e9a0b9d057efb162294ccfb283c43c.jpg) a 5 moon old kitten walked on top of her face, gazing at the world around her. She swung her head around, sniffing the air as the bell from her collar began to ring. I hate this stupid bell! It always gives me away! Hey maybe a cat will here it and actually talk to me! But what if they are bigger and scarier than me? What would I do if they attacked me. I'm just a fluffy kitten. I wouldn't stand a chance against a cat like that! Lovey let out a sigh, jumping off the fence and into her yard. The kitten saw a butterfly go by, causing her to chase after it. The kitten let out a small giggle as she followed it. Okapi;

Unicornfluffball (rediculous name IK...but think a six-year old might name their kittypet that) jumped up on the fence and say a little kitten,” Greetings kitten.” She meowed politely, she never dreamed of the life beyond the fence, but she did enjoy meeting other kittypets.

Barnabas
December 14th, 2017, 09:57 AM
Unicornfluffball (rediculous name IK...but think a six-year old might name their kittypet that) jumped up on the fence and say a little kitten,” Greetings kitten.” She meowed politely, she never dreamed of the life beyond the fence, but she did enjoy meeting other kittypets.

Lovey stopped chasing the butterfly to look at the new cat. She ran towards the cat in excitement, since a cat had actually stopped and greeted her. "Hello! I'm Lovey! What's your name!?" yowled the kit, letting out all her excitement in her sentence. Lovey jumped onto the fence next to Unicornfluffball.

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 10:01 AM
Lovey stopped chasing the butterfly to look at the new cat. She ran towards the cat in excitement, since a cat had actually stopped and greeted her. "Hello! I'm Lovey! What's your name!?" yowled the kit, letting out all her excitement in her sentence. Lovey jumped onto the fence next to Unicornfluffball.
Unicornfluffball smiled,” Hello, Lovely, the littlest kit” she purred,” I’m Unicornfluffball.” She chuckled she enjoyed kits, they had alot of energy it was totally adorable when they did that.

Barnabas
December 14th, 2017, 10:06 AM
Unicornfluffball smiled,” Hello, Lovely, the littlest kit” she purred,” I’m Unicornfluffball.” She chuckled she enjoyed kits, they had alot of energy it was totally adorable when they did that.

Lovey looked across the way, thinking of a question to ask the other cat. "Where do you live?" asked Lovey. The kitten looked at the older cat with wide adorable eyes at the question she had just asked Unicornfluffball.

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 10:09 AM
Lovey looked across the way, thinking of a question to ask the other cat. "Where do you live?" asked Lovey. The kitten looked at the older cat with wide adorable eyes at the question she had just asked Unicornfluffball.
Unicornfuffball couldn’t resist a chuckle Lovely is adorably funny. she smiled,” I live on the other side of town.” She meowed truthfully.

Barnabas
December 14th, 2017, 10:13 AM
Unicornfuffball couldn’t resist a chuckle Lovely is adorably funny. she smiled,” I live on the other side of town.” She meowed truthfully.

Lovey began to bounce up and down, her heart fluttering with pure excitement. "Can you take me there? I want to see where you live!" meowed Lovey, letting out loud purrs with a hope that Unicornfluffball would say yes.

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 10:14 AM
Lovey began to bounce up and down, her heart fluttering with pure excitement. "Can you take me there? I want to see where you live!" meowed Lovey, letting out loud purrs with a hope that Unicornfluffball would say yes.
She laughed,” You up for a long walk?” I totally adore this kit...I wish I was her mother or something. (Can Unicornfluffball discover she’s Lovely’s Aunt?)

Barnabas
December 14th, 2017, 10:17 AM
She laughed,” You up for a long walk?” I totally adore this kit...I wish I was her mother or something. (Can Unicornfluffball discover she’s Lovely’s Aunt?)

Lovey nodded with a large smile. "I can go for a long walk. My legs hardly ever get tired, since I have kitten energy." replied Lovey.
(That's fine with me)

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 10:18 AM
Lovey nodded with a large smile. "I can go for a long walk. My legs hardly ever get tired, since I have kitten energy." replied Lovey.
(That's fine with me)
(That’d be so cool)
She smiled,” Alright. Do you know who your mother?” She asked as she hopped off the fence waiting for Lovely.

Barnabas
December 14th, 2017, 10:25 AM
(That’d be so cool)
She smiled,” Alright. Do you know who your mother?” She asked as she hopped off the fence waiting for Lovely.

Lovey shrugged, not thinking about her mother for a long time. "I thinkher name was Willow. Yeah Willow. She died when I was just a kitten and I got adopted by a new family." replied Lovey.

Mango
December 14th, 2017, 10:28 AM
Lovey shrugged, not thinking about her mother for a long time. "I thinkher name was Willow. Yeah Willow. She died when I was just a kitten and I got adopted by a new family." replied Lovey.
Unicornpuffball first was suprised to learn her older sister was dead, but the fact she left a kit behind was more suprising I’m an aunt.,” I’m sorry to hear Willow died. I knew her quite well in fact. She always was nice and friendly. She always talked of having kits. It’s a shame she died.” Grief cracked slightly in her voice I’ll grieve for my sister later, now is the time to show my niece the positivity in the world.

Mango
December 26th, 2017, 11:58 AM
Merry Megan booples.

Barnabas
December 26th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Unicornpuffball first was suprised to learn her older sister was dead, but the fact she left a kit behind was more suprising I’m an aunt.,” I’m sorry to hear Willow died. I knew her quite well in fact. She always was nice and friendly. She always talked of having kits. It’s a shame she died.” Grief cracked slightly in her voice I’ll grieve for my sister later, now is the time to show my niece the positivity in the world.

Lovey dipped her head with a shrug. "Her first litter didn't make it, but in her last litter she just had me and my sister, but who knows where's she's at. I don't think I even remember her name." meowed Lovey. The kitten walked a bit, her head lowered in shame.

Mango
December 26th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Lovey dipped her head with a shrug. "Her first litter didn't make it, but in her last litter she just had me and my sister, but who knows where's she's at. I don't think I even remember her name." meowed Lovey. The kitten walked a bit, her head lowered in shame.
Unicornpuffball paused," Did you know your mother had littermates?" she asked surprised this was how she was choosing to reveal the fact she was her aunt.

Barnabas
December 26th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Unicornpuffball paused," Did you know your mother had littermates?" she asked surprised this was how she was choosing to reveal the fact she was her aunt.

Lovey shook her head. "Not that I can think of. Why? meowed Lovey with a tilt of her small kitten head. She shook the cold out of her kitten fuzz. 'If she did I don't know,' thought Lovey.

Mango
December 27th, 2017, 12:43 PM
Lovey shook her head. "Not that I can think of. Why? meowed Lovey with a tilt of her small kitten head. She shook the cold out of her kitten fuzz. 'If she did I don't know,' thought Lovey.
Unicornpuffball smiled," Well...Willow did have a sister. Her name was Unicornpuffball." she replied kindly, awaiting Lovely's response.

Barnabas
January 3rd, 2018, 11:21 AM
Unicornpuffball smiled," Well...Willow did have a sister. Her name was Unicornpuffball." she replied kindly, awaiting Lovely's response.

Lovey looked at the older she-cat, her eyes growing big in a bit of disbelief. "But your not the same age as my mother? How could you be my aunt?" asked Lovey as she starred directly at her.

Mango
January 3rd, 2018, 03:01 PM
Lovey looked at the older she-cat, her eyes growing big in a bit of disbelief. "But your not the same age as my mother? How could you be my aunt?" asked Lovey as she starred directly at her.
"Willow was from another litter. My mother had two litters of kits." she meowed kindly. After all, Unicornpuffball was a younger sister of Willow.

Barnabas
January 3rd, 2018, 03:07 PM
"Willow was from another litter. My mother had two litters of kits." she meowed kindly. After all, Unicornpuffball was a younger sister of Willow.

Lovey dipped her head, trying her best to hode het excitement.

Mango
January 3rd, 2018, 03:11 PM
Lovey dipped her head, trying her best to hode het excitement.
She purred," I never knew Willow had kits until now." she meowed.