PDA

View Full Version : Story Time!

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 11:48 PM
Basically, this is a thread where you can tell stories about your life.

About a week ago, we were making dot maps in Social Stuides class. Of course me being me, I had brought sketch pencils. So I was pretty much murdering that paper with my sketch pencil by stabbing it down. So, of course I have to sharpen it after a while. Now, my Teacher was in another room for whatever reason reason, I probably wasn't listening to what she was saying because I was drawing Funtime Foxy. Anyways, so the other Social Studies Teacher from next door came over, because apparently her class is so great. So, I get up to sharpen my pencil, and it was so awkward because literally the whole class was staring at me. So I sit down, and two boys go and sharpen their pencils. So, I was doing work when the Teacher from next door said- "You in the purple jacket, you with the glasses and you with the black shirt come outside." Yeah, see where this is going?
So, I go outside into the hall. When the Teacher asked- "Are you aloud to sharpen pencils?" And because this is school, and you sharpen pencils we all said- "yes" and the Teacher repiled with: "Really, I asked your teacher and she said you weren't aloud too." Yes. In my Seventh Period, Social Studies I'm appernalty not always us to sharpen pencils by myself, but the Teacher has to do it. Anyways, nothing happened (for me anyways) and apparently I was lucky enough not to get Lunch Detention...

Serendipity
November 25th, 2016, 12:07 AM
Ooooooh, Soooooo,
One rainy-day reccess, I was playing checkers, when the that one kid who thinks he's so hot, could be heard in the hallway. Being me, I dropped the checkers and hid myself beside the door. When he got infront of me, I twirled and screamed "AYEEEE!" In his face... I think he's the first grade-kid to touch the moon :whistle:

Socks
November 25th, 2016, 01:23 AM
I was sitting with my friend at a table and this girl walked by uncomfortably and said "Hey daddy!"(we knew it was because of a dare because her friends were dying with laughter.) I have her a smile and thumbs up and after she left my best friend said she was gonna reply "What's up baby girl." but stopped herself and I stood and pretty much screeched "You should have, oh my lord, I would have loved it and you!"

Socks
November 25th, 2016, 01:32 AM
Another story is I went to target with this boy and he took me to the toys isle and said he wanted this one toy loudly, so that the kids around could hear.(Reminder this was recently so we were two teenagers with no adults.) When I told him I didn't have enough money on me he dropped to the ground and hugged the toy and started shouting "But I want iiiit!" And pouting and banging the floor like a toddler and I had no idea what to do so I walked away to a different isle with a terrified look on my face.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 01:37 AM
Basically, this is a thread where you can tell stories about your life.

About a week ago, we were making dot maps in Social Stuides class. Of course me being me, I had brought sketch pencils. So I was pretty much murdering that paper with my sketch pencil by stabbing it down. So, of course I have to sharpen it after a while. Now, my Teacher was in another room for whatever reason reason, I probably wasn't listening to what she was saying because I was drawing Funtime Foxy. Anyways, so the other Social Studies Teacher from next door came over, because apparently her class is so great. So, I get up to sharpen my pencil, and it was so awkward because literally the whole class was staring at me. So I sit down, and two boys go and sharpen their pencils. So, I was doing work when the Teacher from next door said- "You in the purple jacket, you with the glasses and you with the black shirt come outside." Yeah, see where this is going?
So, I go outside into the hall. When the Teacher asked- "Are you aloud to sharpen pencils?" And because this is school, and you sharpen pencils we all said- "yes" and the Teacher repiled with: "Really, I asked your teacher and she said you weren't aloud too." Yes. In my Seventh Period, Social Studies I'm appernalty not always us to sharpen pencils by myself, but the Teacher has to do it. Anyways, nothing happened (for me anyways) and apparently I was lucky enough not to get Lunch Detention...

Omg do they rlly not have any trust in their students?! That's unbelievable, you shouldn't get in trouble for sHARPENING A PENCIL LIKE WUT

aleka!
November 25th, 2016, 09:17 AM
Omg do they rlly not have any trust in their students?! That's unbelievable, you shouldn't get in trouble for sHARPENING A PENCIL LIKE WUT
Whenever I had to go to Eighth Period, it was so hard to keep a straight face about how I got in trouble for sharpening a pencil.

Last night, at someone's house for thanksgiving, I got a little bored. So, I pull out some paper and a pencil. So, this toddler comes over, and suddenly everyone is saying- "draw a bear!" So, I drew a bear. But I didn't draw a normal bear. Nope, I drew Toy Freddy. Everyone was saying how good of a drawer I was, but I was just cringing on how I drew Toy Freddy for a two year old.

Gusty
November 25th, 2016, 09:33 AM
Whenever I had to go to Eighth Period, it was so hard to keep a straight face about how I got in trouble for sharpening a pencil.

Last night, at someone's house for thanksgiving, I got a little bored. So, I pull out some paper and a pencil. So, this toddler comes over, and suddenly everyone is saying- "draw a bear!" So, I drew a bear. But I didn't draw a normal bear. Nope, I drew Toy Freddy. Everyone was saying how good of a drawer I was, but I was just cringing on how I drew Toy Freddy for a two year old.
Oh my gosh xD

aleka!
November 25th, 2016, 11:59 AM
Oh my gosh xD
Yup x3

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 12:14 PM

XD *applauds*

aleka!
November 25th, 2016, 01:24 PM
XD *applauds*
What have I done? I'm so tempted to draw Bonnie have give it to the three year old I'm with right now XD

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 02:05 PM
What have I done? I'm so tempted to draw Bonnie have give it to the three year old I'm with right now XD
DO IT XD

aleka!
November 25th, 2016, 02:19 PM
DO IT XD
I'm going to! She likes Bunnys XD

aleka!
November 25th, 2016, 02:58 PM
I did it XD