PDA

View Full Version : GingerxLark Offspring Finder

FadingEchoes
December 12th, 2017, 02:24 PM
This is a finder for Mystical 's Larkdrizzle, (http://static.flickr.com/3368/3410471226_982b557861.jpg) and my GingerFrost. (https://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/08084-sleepy-ginger-cat) Five kits will be chosen.

Requirements/Notes
- Must be apprenticed age. The exact amount of moons will be chosen once the first kit is chosen.
-GingerFrost is extremely sexist and misogynistic. He would have at least tried to teach his kits to be the same.
-Females can be rebellious against their father's views, or submissive to believing that toms are superior.
-Males can be rebellious or sexist/abusive.
-All kits must look somewhat like the parents and/or each other

Form
Name:
Views:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:
Questions:

PhantomRiderYT
December 12th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Name: Rockpaw
Views: He isn't as abusive as his father, but when he's older he will have multiple affairs and use she-cats, much like Gingerfrost
Personality: Flirtatious, self-absorbed
Appearance: Like his mother, brown tabby and white, but more muscular
Other: Feel free to pick others over me, as Mintmist will likely have his kits too
Questions: What Clan will they be in? ShadowClan?

FadingEchoes
December 12th, 2017, 05:09 PM
Name: Rockpaw
Views: He isn't as abusive as his father, but when he's older he will have multiple affairs and use she-cats, much like Gingerfrost
Personality: Flirtatious, self-absorbed
Appearance: Like his mother, brown tabby and white, but more muscular
Other: Feel free to pick others over me, as Mintmist will likely have his kits too
Questions: What Clan will they be in? ShadowClan?
Yes they'll be in Shadowclan. I'll wait a bit to see if any others come along.

Jynx
December 12th, 2017, 05:28 PM
Name: Dizzypaw
Views: Unsure, he doesn't completely agree with his father's views, but also doesn't want to disappoint him by objecting.
Personality: Dizzy is a natural leader. He is outgoing and positive. He likes he company of others, but fears their disappointment if he does something wrong. Although he likes ShadowClan, he has always felt restless, longing for a n experience outside of his birth Clan. He doesn't feel like he belongs with the cats of the shadows, but is unwilling to leave his family and all he has ever know. Apart from that, Dizzy is loyal to what he believes is right, and will do everything in his power to assist whoever assists him. Debts are the one thing that he despises and he will sometimes decline help because he feels like he will owe the other cat.
Appearance: Reference (https://wallpaperscraft.com/image/cat_black_lying_spotted_whiskers_112014_1680x1050. jpg)
Other: Nope
Questions: Nope Mystical

Mango
December 13th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Name: Oakenpaw
Views: He is rather neutral. He believes the tom is dominant, but he at the same time believes she-cats can try to be dominant all they want. He disapproves strongly in harming a she-cat as he says “they are beautiful kit bearing gifts from Starclan and I wouldn’t wish to damage that gift given to me”
Personality: He is kind and caring, but believes he is better than the she-cats, yet they are magestic gifts for toms.
Appearance: He has light brown fur and light green eyes, like Gingerfrost.
Other: Noop~
Questions: What will Gingerfrost think of him?

Jynx
December 14th, 2017, 07:48 AM
Mystical and FadingEchoes , when will you guys choose?

FadingEchoes
December 14th, 2017, 10:56 AM
Name: Oakenpaw
Views: He is rather neutral. He believes the tom is dominant, but he at the same time believes she-cats can try to be dominant all they want. He disapproves strongly in harming a she-cat as he says “they are beautiful kit bearing gifts from Starclan and I wouldn’t wish to damage that gift given to me”
Personality: He is kind and caring, but believes he is better than the she-cats, yet they are magestic gifts for toms.
Appearance: He has light brown fur and light green eyes, like Gingerfrost.
Other: Noop~
Questions: What will Gingerfrost think of him?
GingerFrost will probably respect his decision not to be abusive. Ginger doesn't try to hurt she-cats just for being she-cats, but he has a short temper and she-cats tend to be a little angry when he shares his views. In any case, Ginger will like Oaken, but might hit Oaken's future mate/flings if they make him angry.
Mystical and FadingEchoes , when will you guys choose?
We don't have a set date, I'll need to talk to Mystical about it more.

Jynx
December 14th, 2017, 10:58 AM
GingerFrost will probably respect his decision not to be abusive. Ginger doesn't try to hurt she-cats just for being she-cats, but he has a short temper and she-cats tend to be a little angry when he shares his views. In any case, Ginger will like Oaken, but might hit Oaken's future mate/flings if they make him angry.

We don't have a set date, I'll need to talk to Mystical about it more.
Okay, sounds good

FadingEchoes
December 20th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Bump

Jynx
January 29th, 2018, 08:44 AM
Bump for you guys

ShiningFern
January 29th, 2018, 04:28 PM
|:|Name|:| Flowerkit | Flowerpaw | Flowerstep
|:|Age|:| 6 moons
|:|Gender|:| Female
|:|Views|:| Males are mostly bigger, stronger cats, so they are mostly the dominant ones. She doesn't like her father's abusive nature so she accepts his beliefs to escape punishment. She admires high ranked she-cats and wonders if she could be brave enough to be dominant like toms. As she grows she might be rebellious as a young warrior.
|:|Personality|:| Shy, mostly submissive, honest, loving, caring, eager-to-please, helpful, playful, overly curious, smart, loyal, slightly moody
|:|Appearance|:| She resembles her father a lot, but she is much smaller and daintier. Flower (http://https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQQu9ZOpHJwiG9SSe78tiEO002UG3yTi 8FUpuwc0xM5DIr-4bMb:i62.tinypic.com/2qd8i2f.jpg)
|:|Questions|:| What would Ginger think of her? Or do if she has a rebellious streak?