PDA

View Full Version : Echo's Large cavern (NEW! Open to all!)

Pages : [1] 2

Braveheartedwarrior
October 5th, 2016, 07:33 PM
((This is just the rp I was continuing with Redfeather, And all the other cool dudes in this rp! It's open to all! Please wait ti'll tomorrow to post on this thread so we can get things set up! :rainbowllama:
[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR][/I]
http://25.media.tumblr.com/01b6acf1a71a6122b51b8e64d32fb1d3/tumblr_mk4qqmXXi51s201hzo1_400.gif

Braveheartedwarrior
October 6th, 2016, 10:49 AM
For newcomers:
This is a free to join, But please understand the plot!
Recap: Leopard and Echo have just had their kits. They are in a large cavern located on a beach. They are accompanied by cats named: Willow, Mint, and Ocean. Ocean is Willow and Mint's kits!
Echo is a fairly big shecat. She has a reddish-brown pelt, and brown eyes. A black stripe goes across her back.
Leopard is a tom. He is leopard-spotted, and he has tufts that go off from his ears. He has Cyan/turquoise eyes.

Echo sighed in relief. Her birthing was done. She rolled on her, side.

"You alright, Echo?" Leopard mewed.
"Yes, I'm fine. May I see them?" She mewed.

Leopard carefully placed the kits next to her belly. Instantly, The light brown, Dark brown, And Leopard-spotted kits began to feed. But.. The dark blue kitten didn't respond. Echo and Leopard knew she must've been the dead kit.

Echo sighed, looking at the dead she-kit's body. She carefully licked her pelt.

Leopard sat next to her, comforting Echo.

RedFeather
October 6th, 2016, 10:56 AM
Mint felt awful, it felt like cold claws ripped out her heart. She didn't want this to happend to Leopard and Echo, and this reminded her strongly of Sea, making all the feelings come back. Sea's paws dragged across the ground, she was waiting for something. Sea looked up as suddenly a dark blue kit appeared, she had been waiting for the kit, she stepped closer to the kit as she stared at it, the kit squeeked, Sea gave the kit a few comforting licks "It's ok, don't cry, i'm here to help." Sea mewed, her eyes dull of all the emotions that she was feeling right now. Sea picked up the kit by her scruff, the kits dark blue fur coverd with stars. Sea started fading and so was the kit. Don't worry about her...... i'l keep her save..... Sea had vanished, and so did the kit.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 6th, 2016, 12:17 PM
Leopard sighed. He knew this would happen eventually.
"What would you like to name them, Echo?" Leopard mewed, A sad smile on his face.
Echo looked at all the kits.
"How about.. Dusk for the eldest male?" Echo mewed, her tail pointing to him, and his Dark-brown pelt.
Leopard nodded. "I like that! How about.. Dawn, for the she-cat. To match Dusk!" He mewed.
Echo nodded.
Echo looked at the Leopard-spotted cat. She smiled.
"He looks like you! I'm almost sure he'd have green eyes. How about Neon!"
Leopard smiled. "That'd be nice!"
They looked at the dark blue kit.
"Midnight.." Echo mewed. It matches her pelt.
Leopard nodded.

RedFeather
October 7th, 2016, 12:06 AM
Mint smilled softly, a sad glance in her eyes. Sea stood right infront of Echo and Leopard, but she knew they couldn't see her. Sea layed Midnight between her paws. Sea hoped that someone would just see her, even if it was only for a second. Echo was looking her way but Sea didn't know or Echo could see her, she looked at Midnight and then back at Echo "She's save.... i'l protect her...... don't worry.... she's not alone...." Sea mewed, a little breeze flew around the den and Sea hoped that her words had been heard trough the wind. I wish there was another way..... i'm sorry, i wish she could stay here with all of you.... I don't want her to feel the way i feel..... I'm sorry...

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 01:23 AM
Mayhem padded along the shore. Jumping as the cool water touched her paws. 'Scared of water?' She scolded herself 'what kind of rogue are you'. She hated the yellow sand and she hated the sky blue water, both colors which make her stand out. She wanted to be in a forest where she was well hidden but she had no choice. She had to find Moonfeather and she was getting worried since there was a storm at the forest.(the forest was far away). She halted as her blood-red eyes gazed upon a cavern. She closed her eyes and let the other senses take over. In her head, the senses started sketching an image... 'there are... more than 5 cats' she guessed as the image was blurry, cursing the water as it made more scents and noises than she hoped, 'there are newborn kits' she continued, 'no. There are four cats and kits' she concluded. She opened her eyes and padded towards the cavern. Before she entered, she went swimming in the cold, salty water. Then she rolled on the sand to destroy her scent and to make her pitch-black obsidian pelt covered in sand so she didn't stick out. Ready, she quietly stalked in.

RedFeather
October 7th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Mint felt a breeze going trough her fur, her ears perked up when she suddenly heard something, like someone was wispering. Mint saw something close to Leopard and Echo, it looked like dust was flying in the air because of the wind. Mint's eyes widend as it wasn't dust, it were little stars. Willow had noticed it to. Sea saw them looking her way, she hoped they could see her.... they just had to. "Please.... can you hear me?" Mint's eyes widend when she heard those soft words flying trough the air. Willow's ears perked up as he had heard it to. Can they hear me? Sea hoped so. "It's me.... Sea..." Sea mewed. Mint almost jumped back in suprise as she heard those soft and gentle words, Mint could now see that Sea was appearing a little more, Mint looked at Sea's paws..... Mint had seen it. Willow followed her look, he had seen the little ball of dark blue fur between Sea's paws, Midnight was coverd with stars, just like Sea. Sea smilled softly as her eyes were dull, she looked at Mint and Willow and then turned her head to Echo and Leopard, assuming they saw her to. "Don't worry.... She's save..... I just wish there was another way.... i don't want her to feel what i feel....... I'm sorry..... I wish i could do something to let her live............... I'm sorry....." Sea mewed, her ears were flat as a tear streamed down her cheeck. Her words were soft, her voice a little raspy. "I can't stay here to long..... " Sea mewed. Midnight squeeked as she layed between Sea's paws, Sea looked at the kit, she bend down to lick her, the kit started to calm down. Sea was only a kit herself but she was smart "Hush, don't cry.......... It's alright......" Sea mewed as she nudged the kit, Sea then looked back up to the others, she was fading and so was Midnight, Sea looked back to Leopard and Echo "........ I just hope she won't be feeling the things i feel........" Sea mewed, her emotions were going wild right now as she could just see the sadness in Leopard and Echo's eyes...... This should have never happend. "....... I'l make sure she's save......." Sea mewed. Sea now looked at Mint and Leopard "........ And when she feels sad, i'l sing Sunshine for her....... And i'l tell her that's a verry special song...... That Lionflight and Spottedpelt used to sing it to her daddy and to my mommy........... I'l tell her stories about all of you......... I'l show her how to watch all of you.................... I'l make sure she's not going to miss anything............ I'l tell her that everyone loves her verry much.............. I'l do it all...... So she doesn't feels as sad as me sometimes.............." Sea mewed as tears streamed down her cheecks "I promise.............. I promise that i'l make her happy............" Sea mewed, she was fading...... and she knew she'd have to leave soon.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 7th, 2016, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE=RedFeather;1931]Mint felt a breeze going trough her fur, her ears perked up when she suddenly heard something, like someone was wispering. Mint saw something close to Leopard and Echo, it looked like dust was flying in the air because of the wind. Mint's eyes widend as it wasn't dust, it were little stars. Willow had noticed it to. Sea saw them looking her way, she hoped they could see her.... they just had to. "Please.... can you hear me?" Mint's eyes widend when she heard those soft words flying trough the air. Willow's ears perked up as he had heard it to. Can they hear me? Sea hoped so. "It's me.... Sea..." Sea mewed. Mint almost jumped back in suprise as she heard those soft and gentle words, Mint could now see that Sea was appearing a little more, Mint looked at Sea's paws..... Mint had seen it. Willow followed her look, he had seen the little ball of dark blue fur between Sea's paws, Midnight was coverd with stars, just like Sea. Sea smilled softly as her eyes were dull, she looked at Mint and Willow and then turned her head to Echo and Leopard, assuming they saw her to. "Don't worry.... She's save..... I just wish there was another way.... i don't want her to feel what i feel....... I'm sorry..... I wish i could do something to let her live............... I'm sorry....." Sea mewed, her ears were flat as a tear streamed down her cheeck. Her words were soft, her voice a little raspy. "I can't stay here to long..... " Sea mewed. Midnight squeeked as she layed between Sea's paws, Sea looked at the kit, she bend down to lick her, the kit started to calm down. Sea was only a kit herself but she was smart "Hush, don't cry.......... It's alright......" Sea mewed as she nudged the kit, Sea then looked back up to the others, she was fading and so was Midnight, Sea looked back to Leopard and Echo "........ I just hope she won't be feeling the things i feel........" Sea mewed, her emotions were going wild right now as she could just see the sadness in Leopard and Echo's eyes...... This should have never happend. "....... I'l make sure she's save......." Sea mewed. Sea now looked at Mint and Leopard "........ And when she feels sad, i'l sing Sunshine for her....... And i'l tell her that's a verry special song...... That Lionflight and Spottedpelt used to sing it to her daddy and to my mommy........... I'l tell her stories about all of you......... I'l show her how to watch all of you.................... I'l make sure she's not going to miss anything............ I'l tell her that everyone loves her verry much.............. I'l do it all...... So she doesn't feels as sad as me sometimes.............." Sea mewed as tears streamed down her cheecks "I promise.............. I promise that i'l make her happy............" Sea mewed, she was fading...... and she knew she'd have to leave soon. [/QUOTE]

Leopard and Echo heard Sea's sorrowful words, and they became teary.

"Thank you.., Sea." Echo mewed, feeling sad for Midnight. "Goodbye, My dear Midnight.." She sighed, A soft, but sad smile on her face. Leopard Looked at Sea, and then to Midnight.

"Thank you, Sea. Keep her safe.." Leopard mewed, A tear streaming down his face.

FOXXRR
October 7th, 2016, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE=RedFeather;1931]Mint felt a breeze going trough her fur, her ears perked up when she suddenly heard something, like someone was wispering. Mint saw something close to Leopard and Echo, it looked like dust was flying in the air because of the wind. Mint's eyes widend as it wasn't dust, it were little stars. Willow had noticed it to. Sea saw them looking her way, she hoped they could see her.... they just had to. "Please.... can you hear me?" Mint's eyes widend when she heard those soft words flying trough the air. Willow's ears perked up as he had heard it to. Can they hear me? Sea hoped so. "It's me.... Sea..." Sea mewed. Mint almost jumped back in suprise as she heard those soft and gentle words, Mint could now see that Sea was appearing a little more, Mint looked at Sea's paws..... Mint had seen it. Willow followed her look, he had seen the little ball of dark blue fur between Sea's paws, Midnight was coverd with stars, just like Sea. Sea smilled softly as her eyes were dull, she looked at Mint and Willow and then turned her head to Echo and Leopard, assuming they saw her to. "Don't worry.... She's save..... I just wish there was another way.... i don't want her to feel what i feel....... I'm sorry..... I wish i could do something to let her live............... I'm sorry....." Sea mewed, her ears were flat as a tear streamed down her cheeck. Her words were soft, her voice a little raspy. "I can't stay here to long..... " Sea mewed. Midnight squeeked as she layed between Sea's paws, Sea looked at the kit, she bend down to lick her, the kit started to calm down. Sea was only a kit herself but she was smart "Hush, don't cry.......... It's alright......" Sea mewed as she nudged the kit, Sea then looked back up to the others, she was fading and so was Midnight, Sea looked back to Leopard and Echo "........ I just hope she won't be feeling the things i feel........" Sea mewed, her emotions were going wild right now as she could just see the sadness in Leopard and Echo's eyes...... This should have never happend. "....... I'l make sure she's save......." Sea mewed. Sea now looked at Mint and Leopard "........ And when she feels sad, i'l sing Sunshine for her....... And i'l tell her that's a verry special song...... That Lionflight and Spottedpelt used to sing it to her daddy and to my mommy........... I'l tell her stories about all of you......... I'l show her how to watch all of you.................... I'l make sure she's not going to miss anything............ I'l tell her that everyone loves her verry much.............. I'l do it all...... So she doesn't feels as sad as me sometimes.............." Sea mewed as tears streamed down her cheecks "I promise.............. I promise that i'l make her happy............" Sea mewed, she was fading...... and she knew she'd have to leave soon.

Leopard and Echo heard Sea's sorrowful words, and they became teary.

"Thank you.., Sea." Echo mewed, feeling sad for Midnight. "Goodbye, My dear Midnight.." She sighed, A soft, but sad smile on her face. Leopard Looked at Sea, and then to Midnight.

"Thank you, Sea. Keep her safe.." Leopard mewed, A tear streaming down his face. [/QUOTE]

'Wait a moment,' Mayhem halted as she crept closer to the cats, 'Why do I feel more cats than I did before'. She closed her eyes, letting her sensed take charge once again. She normally never do it twice but since she needed a clearer image, she tried again. With less noise and less scents from the water rushing, her head created an image. Less blurry, she saw nine cats. Eight that was releasing heat as one was cold blue. Her pelt prickled as she heard more cats than she should. (Her fear-scent can now be scented by any cat in the cave... that is how scared she was) Panicking, she shook off the yellow disguise and hid in the shadowy corner.

RedFeather
October 8th, 2016, 02:50 AM
Mint felt an awful pain going trough her. Sea nodded "....I will....."Ocean was sleeping so she hadn't noticed anything. Sea had a soft but sad smile on her face, she had to go...... but she didn't want to. "....... I don't want to go....... But i have no choice....... Bye...." Sea stood up, she took Midnight by her scruff as they were both fading. It didn't take long, Sea had vanished with Midnight. Mint didn't know what to say, a tear streamed down her cheeck. Mint looked up with a painfull glance in her eyes "I'm going to hunt..... we need some food....." Mint mewed, it was more of an excuse. Mint forced a smile on her face, she padded out of the cave as she walked towards the woods. She did hunt, she catched two rabbits and three mice, she sat down as she needed to think. Mint knew being sad didn't help aspecialy not for Leopard and Echo right now, Mint suddenly felt guilty. Mint felt angry. Stupid mousebrain, this is not helping anyone!!! Mint stood up, she took everything she catched and started padding back to the beach. Mint was so deep in her toughts that she hadn't noticed the slight movement in her stomach.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 09:18 AM
Leopard watched Mint leave. He wanted to go after her, but he halted. He looked down to his paws, guiltily.

"Don't take this too hard, Mint..." He sighed to himself.

He padded out of the cave, in the opposite direction of Mint. He glanced around, sinking in the reality that they were back in the cave. He gave himself a sad, but happy smile.

Leopard pointed his muzzle to the sky, smelling something.. Another cat possibly. He padded towards Mayhem, Noticing her.

"Hi." Leopard mewed, calmly.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 09:34 AM
Jungle was dragging a bird a bit bigger than herself. Dropping it she turned around grabbing it by the neck. Trying to walk backwards with the bird Jungle wasn't aware what was behind her.

RedFeather
October 8th, 2016, 10:04 AM
Mint padded back to the cave, she layed her catch inside. She looked aside as Wilow layed into the corner of the cave, Mint didn't know or he was sleeping or pretending to, maybe he was mad. Mint padded past him but he didn't react. Mint padded into Echo and Leopard's den, Echo was still laying there. Mint slowly padded closer as her ears twitched uneasly "Echo, are you awake?...... I'm sorry, i shouldn't have just walked away like that..... You don't feel any different like me...... I get it if you're angry." Mint mewed quitly. Mint was so focused on Echo that she again didn't notice the slight movement in her stomach.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 10:11 AM
[ QUOTE=RedFeather;3263]Mint padded back to the cave, she layed her catch inside. She looked aside as Wilow layed into the corner of the cave, Mint didn't know or he was sleeping or pretending to, maybe he was mad. Mint padded past him but he didn't react. Mint padded into Echo and Leopard's den, Echo was still laying there. Mint slowly padded closer as her ears twitched uneasly "Echo, are you awake?...... I'm sorry, i shouldn't have just walked away like that..... You don't feel any different like me...... I get it if you're angry." Mint mewed quitly. Mint was so focused on Echo that she again didn't notice the slight movement in her stomach.[/QUOTE]

Echo sighed, and curled her tail around the quiet kits as they fed.
"No, Mint. I understand. It's fine." Echo mewed calmly.

Leopard jumped slightly, startled by Jungle.
"Ah!- Oh- Hi there." Leopard mewed, trying to gain his speech back.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 10:16 AM
Jungle turned around with the bird still in her jaw looking at Leopard,"Oh hello!"

RedFeather
October 8th, 2016, 10:17 AM
Mint sighed, she layed down. Mint smilled as she looked at the kits "They're beautifull Echo." Mint mewed. Willow was awake, his ears twitched uneasly, he knew Mint felt sad but he didn't like it that she ran away like that, her feelings were no different then his or the others. Willow kept still as he knew that if he would talk to her right now he'd get angry.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 10:26 AM
"Thank you, Mint!" Echo mewed, purring. She looked over to the pile of herbs she had left for weeks in the cave. They were old, and needed to be renewed.
Echo let out a grumble. "Those herbs need to be replaced...", she mewed.

Leopard looked at Jungle. "Hi!"

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 10:32 AM
Jungle dropped the bird. This tom seemed nice so Jungle smiled,"I was just looking for a place to eat my kill. It's a bit big for one cat like me. You want to share or are there other cats?", she smelled a lot of dents from Leopard.

RedFeather
October 8th, 2016, 10:37 AM
Mint smilled "We have plenty of time to do that later Echo, you need to rest." Mint mewed. Mint wanted to say something as then a pain went trough her stomach, Mint yowled. It hurted and Mint didn't even notice what it was. Mint yowled again as her claws unsheated and scraped across the cold rocky floor "What is this?!? It hurts!!" Mint yowled. Willow fell asleep so he didn't even notice it.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Leopard heard Mint's yowl, and turned around.
"Yes there are more cats- Hold on a second!" Leopard mewed, padding quickly to the cavern.
"Are you alright, Mint?" He mewed, padding up her.

Echo looked up at Mint, a bit worried.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 10:49 AM
Jungle followed Leopard trotting with the huge bird behind her dragging.

RedFeather
October 8th, 2016, 10:51 AM
Mint took deep breaths, it was going away again. Then suddenly she felt it again but softer, Mint's eyes widend as now she did realize what it was, she had reconized the feeling. A smile appeared on her muzzle.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Echo saw Mint's face brightening, and she soon understood what was going on. Leopard, still lost, asked again, "Are you alright?"

"Oh, Leopard, she's more than alright! She's pregnant!" Echo squeaked excitedly.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Seeing the two she cat at the cave Jungle sat and dropped the bird. 'Should I say something.', she didn't want to interrupt their moment.

RedFeather
October 8th, 2016, 11:02 AM
Mint purred as she didn't even know what to say right now, she had completly forgot about the fact that she could have been pregnant. Willow raised his head as he had woken up from all the noise, he stood up as he padded into the den, he looked confused when he saw everyone's bright and happy faces "Euhm...... Are you all feeling alright?" Willow mewed confused.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Mayhem yowled in surprise as a yowl jumped her. She froze and fell down to where all the cats can see her...

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 11:06 AM
Echo let out an amused purr. "I think you should explain, Mint."
Leopard looked at Jungle and Mayhem. "I'll explain everything in a second." He purred.

Bram246
October 8th, 2016, 11:09 AM
"Okay.", Jungle poked her paw at Mayhem,"It's rude to faint like that."

RedFeather
October 8th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Mint purred, she stood up as she padded outside the den, she padded outside. Willow was verry confused but he followed. Mint sat down a little farther away from the cave, Willow sat down to "So.... what's wrong?" Willow mewed as his ears twitched. Mint purred, she gently stretched out her paw grabbing Willow's, she put his paw on her belly. Mint felt another kick, and she purred when Willow's eyes widend. "That's what's wrong." Mint mewed with a chuckle. Willow raised his head as he looked into Mint's eyes, his bad mood melted like snow infront of the sun ".....You're..... pregnant....." Willow mewed as he had no idea what to say. Mint purred as she toutched his nose with her's "It seems like that's the case." Mint purred. They both purred happily.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 8th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Leopard sat down new to Echo, and licked their kits' fur. The two purred as they saw Willow's reaction.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Everyone was purring except for Mayhem.... She was paralyzed, her blood-red eyes staring at the space above.

Snowkit
October 8th, 2016, 03:01 PM
Storm had been sleeping in the cave for a couple days, and had finally woke up. Her grey pelt sparkled, and she stretched, and noticed the other cats and smiled.

FOXXRR
October 8th, 2016, 03:16 PM
"..." Mayhem's brain was still working hard to recover from freezing

RedFeather
October 9th, 2016, 03:54 AM
Willow purred as he licked Mint's muzzle "I can't believe it!!" Willow purred. Mint smilled. "Are you feeling alright?" Willow mewed. Mint let out an amused purr at his overprotection "I'm fine Willow, really." Mint purred. Ocean had woken up in the mean time, the little kit stretched and yawned. Ocean trotted around the cave, she looked at the two new cats as she was curious. Just as she wanted to go to them Ocean heard something else. Ocean turned her head as it was Leopard and Echo's kits that she had heard. She came closer, Ocean stared at the kits, she was now one tail lengt away from them. Ocean opend her muzzle to say something "What's that?" Ocean mewed. Mint purred as she had heard what Ocean had said, Mint and Willow padded back into the cave. Mint sat down next to Ocean "They're kits, just like you." Mint mewed. Ocean looked at Mint as she didn't understand. Ocean looked back at the kits.

Bram246
October 9th, 2016, 08:18 AM
Jungle didn't say much. She didn't know what was going on but it seemed happy to her. She waved her tail at Ocean.

FOXXRR
October 9th, 2016, 08:36 AM
Mayhem fully restarted. She looked around to see everybody happy. Not knowing what was going on, Mayhem just smiled.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 10th, 2016, 03:37 PM
The kits made small little squeaks as they fed. Echo purred.
"Yes, Ocean. They're kits. They are a bit younger than you, but soon, they will be your play mates!" Echo purred, looking at Ocean's curiosity filled face.

Leopard looked at Ocean, and then back at the other cats.
"Basically, Ocean there is Mint and Willow's - The Leopard spotted female, and Black male's kit. Echo over there, is my mate. Leopard purred. She just had out kits today.

Leopard padded over to Echo, and looked at their kits. He licked her over the top of her head.

"I'm going to hunt. Anyone want to come?" Leopard asked.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 03:40 PM
"I'll hunt with you. I'm Jungle by the way.", she smiled at the cats.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 10th, 2016, 04:41 PM
"Helllo, Jingle!" Leopard purred. "Oh- I'm Leopardtuft by the way, But you may as well call me Leopard." He mewed, his tail swaying happily.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 04:45 PM
"Okay Leopard!", Jungle walked to the forest,"Let's hunt!"

FOXXRR
October 10th, 2016, 05:20 PM
Mayhem looked at the remaining cats and looked awkward. She wanted to strike a conversation but she had no idea what to say.

Bram246
October 10th, 2016, 05:25 PM
Jungle crouched low as a bird pecked at the ground. Her paws moved silently as the bird looked around. She pounced on the bird biting its neck. Carrying it she dug up three mice.'Good thing I caught this bird.', Jungle thought as she headed back to the cave with her mouth full of prey.

RedFeather
October 10th, 2016, 11:45 PM
Just as Leopard wanted to leave to go to hunt, Ocean jumped over to him "I wan't to hunt to!! Please??" Ocean mewed. Mint chuckled as she watched Ocean, she was to young for that, she was only 3 moons. Ocean looked into Leopard's eyes "I'l show you!!" Ocean mewed. Ocean crouched into an acceptable hunting crouch, she waved her tail as she was using Leopard's tail as the prey, then she pounced on his tail. Ocean looked up at Leopard with sparkels in her eyes "Can i come now?? Please??" Ocean mewed.

Bram246
October 11th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Dropping the bird and three mice Jungle took a mouse and started eating at the entrance of the cave.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 01:47 PM
Leopard purred as he carefully lifted Ocean from his tail, onto his back, playfully.
"You seem to have the basic skills," Leopard mewed, "but maybe you should wait a few more moons before you start!" he chuckled.
Leopard carefully placed Ocean down, and begun to exit the cave.
"Ill be back in a bit!", He mewed.

Caligo Everton
October 11th, 2016, 02:03 PM
spark jumped on the young kit. she was just trying to play but the kit wailed. she let go and tilted her head she had never seen so many cats at once. "who are you. i'm spark. i like you may i come with you." she said her green eyes and sleek calico pelt glimmered. she didn't know how they where but they seemed nice so she liked them.

Frost
October 11th, 2016, 02:09 PM
(What about Apathy?)

Braveheartedwarrior
October 11th, 2016, 03:21 PM
(What about Apathy?)

((Oh- Well, I'll fix that in this post

Echo's kits soon stopped feeding, and they all had fallen asleep.
Echo looked over to Apathy, sweetly.

"Apathy.. I've been wanting to ask.. Would you..." Echo started. "Would you be alright if I adopted you? I know you might feel lonely ever since.... You know." She mewed

Frost
October 11th, 2016, 03:30 PM
Apathy nodded her head slowly, calico pelt in disarray."Yeah.. I'd like that..."

(Also wasn't there a dead kit that was gonna talk with her often?)

FOXXRR
October 11th, 2016, 04:01 PM
Mayhem was sitting far away in the corner watching the drama happen. She was unsure how to join in so she did what she did best... Hide and ignore everything...

RedFeather
October 12th, 2016, 12:22 AM
Ocean turned around, she looked at Mint and Willow. "Mommy, daddy please!! I'l be good, i promise!!" Ocean mewed. Mint looked aside at Willow "What do you think?" Mint mewed. "I think Leopard can handle it." Willow mewed. Mint turned back to Ocean "Alright then but listen to your uncle, and do what he says." Mint mewed. Ocean's eyes sparkeld "Thank you!!" Ocean mewed as she turned around and quickly ran after Leopard to catch up with him. Ocean was able to catch up with him "Mommy and daddy told me i could come if i was good!!" Ocean mewed excited as her tail swayed happily, she looked up at Leopard as her blue eyes sparkeld.

FOXXRR
October 12th, 2016, 12:39 AM
"So er.. hi" Mayhem tried to communicate "My name is Mayhem" but her voice sounded about forced.

Bram246
October 12th, 2016, 08:03 AM
Jungle buried the mouse carcass,"Hey Mayhem.", she said without looking at the she cat.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 12th, 2016, 02:13 PM
"That's great!!" Leopard mewed, excitedly. He looked down to Ocean, seeing her very happy.
The two had walked around the edge of the forest. Leopard spotted a mouse.
"Now, Ocean, you see that mouse? You want to catch it. So like this," - Leopard crouched down, showing Ocean how to stalk it. - "you come to it very slowly." Leopard mewed, getting closer to it.
"And then, you unsheathe your claws." Leopard mewed, unsheathing his claws.
"And... POUNCE!" he exclaimed, trapping the mouse between his claws. He soon killed it, and brought it back to Ocean.

RedFeather
October 13th, 2016, 10:46 AM
Ocean had seen everything Leopard did, her tail waved in excitement to do it herself. Ocean stepped closer to the mouse that Leopard catched, she opend her mouth as the scent of the mouse was strong, Ocean waited for a couple seconds to be sure that she would not forget that smell. Ocean then heard a quiet sound, a little mouse was nibbling on a piece of grass. Ocean emediatly felt her hunting instincts taking over, she got into a hunting position. Ocean started to croutch, she got closer and closer with every step. Her hunting skills were great, she was able to make sure she didn't step on a twig or something that would make noise. Ocean felt her claws unsheath, she then waited a few moments and then jumped on the mouse. Ocean killed it quikly with a bite. Ocean took the mouse and took it back to Leopard, her eyes shining brightly.

RedFeather
October 27th, 2016, 11:42 PM
we're gonna have to redo everything brave,the server changed hosts, i say we just continued from were we ended, so i'l give a little recap about my last post : Mint wakes up, moved the kits from the den to the main cave, says goodmorning, lays back down. Now you can reply, all these Posts are not coming back ;-;

RedFeather
October 28th, 2016, 12:14 AM
Recap: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1nEeGJl0Lo6g1DWi9wPic1AThv3zq9z_278fXBBvBcmk/mobilebasic

Braveheartedwarrior
October 28th, 2016, 02:10 PM
( Thank you for the recap, Red! I appreciate it!)

Leopard looked over to Mint, and purred. The laid the fish he had caught on the cave floor.

"Good morning, Mint!" Leopard purred.

RedFeather
October 28th, 2016, 02:16 PM
Mint purred "Good morning, i see you caught some fish." Mint purred. Mint suddenly heard a loud squeal, her ears perked up. Mint chuckled when she saw what was going on, her kits were trying to feed but Apple's tail was in Storm's way and now he was nibbeling on Apple's tail. Mint chuckled again, she carefully seperated them, she nudged Storm closer in the right direction. Storm squeald, eventually he found his way, the kits started to feed. Mint purred "Troublemakers i see." Mint purred.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 28th, 2016, 02:23 PM
Leopard chuckled, seeing Mint's kits.
"They sure are!" He joked. He looked at the rambunctious kits feed. Leaoprd soon thought of his own kits.

Tail swaying, Leopard padded over to Echo. He greeted her with a gentle lick.

He looked at the three kits. All of them were still sleeping- or at least Dusk and Dawn were. Neon squirmed around, almost as if he needed to go somewhere. Echo purred.

"He's quite the adventurer." Echo mewed.

RedFeather
October 28th, 2016, 02:30 PM
Mint purred as she saw Neon, she then looked back at her own kits. "Clearly Neon is not the only one." Mint mewed. Apple had stopped feeding and started to crawl in another direction, like she was trying to escape, Mint chuckled and picked the kit up by her scruff, she layed the kit back at her belly and curled her tail tightly around all of them. Apple let out an anoyyed squeal, eventually she gave up and continued feeding "You are quite the kit aren't you? I guess i'm going to have alot of trouble with you." Mint chuckled.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 28th, 2016, 02:42 PM
Echo purred.
"They are quite the trouble makers." She mewed, happily.
Leopard looked at both kits. He swayed his tail happily.

"I'm going to go out and hunt some more. I'll be back soon!" Leopard mewed.

Leopard walked along the sand. He spotted a fish, and pounced on it. He dragged it to the shore.

Leopard rose his head- but smelled something.. something that he was almost sure he had smelled before. Somecat-

Soon, a twinkly mist that formed a shape of a cat appeared in front of him. He looked at the cat's pelt. Grey. The cat opened it's eyes. It had light blue ones.

Leopard's eyes winded.

"A-Angel?" He mewed.

RedFeather
October 29th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Mint couldn't see what Leopard saw, he was to far away. Mint looked at her kits as they fed quietly. But Angel was not the only one that was here. Sea had hid herself in a shadow, her shining pelt betrayed her. Sea had not taken Midnight with her, she didn't want to make the kit tired by always taking her away. Sea hadn't been able to talk to Angel, but she knew who Angel was.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 29th, 2016, 12:26 PM
Angel looked up at him, giving him a thankful smile.
"Long time no see." Angel mewed, softly.

Leopard was stunned that Angel was right there. He leaned in and embraced in her fur.

Angel let out a purr, "Congratulations on the kits!"

"Thank you, Angel!", Leopard replied.

RedFeather
October 29th, 2016, 11:11 PM
Sea sighed, there was nothing wrong. Sea closed her eyes, she vanished. Willow and Ocean were still sleeping quietly in their den. Mint purred softly, she enjoyed watching her kits. Mint turned her head to Echo, she was not to far away from her. Mint smilled as Echo's kits were really pretty to. "Their very sweet aren't they? Now we have 7 kits in total if you count Ocean with them to. 7 kits is alot." Mint chuckled.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Echo purred, and nodded her head.
"7 is a lot of kits." Echo mewed, "I wonder how they'll be when they're older."

Leopard looked at Angel. Angel looked back at Leopard with a smile.

"I have to go now.." Angel mewed.
"Can't you say hi to Echo, Mint, and Willow?" Leopard asked.

Angel swayed her tail uneasily. She had a prophecy she knew she had to tell, but now wasn't the time.

"No." Angel mewed. "I can't, I apologize."
Leopard sighed. "Alright.."

Angel gave Leopard a lick on his forehead, and she started to vanish.

"Tell them I said hi!" Angel mewed, with a sad smile.
"I will." Leopard replied.

Soon, Angel was gone.

Leopard padded back into the cave. He explained to everyone how Angel had come.

RedFeather
October 30th, 2016, 10:39 AM
Mint listend, it had been a while ago since she had seen Angel. "That's great." Mint mewed. Mint realized she was a bit hungry, she knew Leopard had already catched some fish, but Mint saw this as a good chance to go and hunt a bit. Just as Mint thought that Willow padded out of the den "Good morning." Willow mewed. "Willow, could you keep the kits warm for me?" Mint mewed as she stood up. Willow curled around the kits, he then looked at Mint "Where are you going?" Willow mewed. Mint stretched herself "I could use some movement, so i'm going to hunt." Mint mewed. Willow wanted to say that she had to rest, but he kept his muzzle shut. Mint turned to Leopard "Do you want to come to?" Mint mewed.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 30th, 2016, 10:50 AM
"Sure!" Leopard mewed. He swayed his tail happily, glad Mint was going to hunt with him.

He walked along the beach with Mint. Leopard spotted a mouse, and caught it between his paws. He started to make a pile.

Leopard spotted something beyond to beach.. It wasn't like anything he'd seen before. It was a slightly big mammal.. It had brown fur, and a short tail. He had long legs. He padded to the bush, observing it.

"Hey! Look at... this... Mint!" Leopard called quietly.

((I was thinking it should be a deer, and a hunter is about to shoot it, but the hunter misses, and the bullet is going to hit Leopard.))

RedFeather
October 30th, 2016, 10:59 AM
(yeah that's better!)

Mint looked at the deer, it was beatifull. Suddenly Mint saw a bush moving out of the corner of her eye, a weird long and silver tube stuck out of the bush. It was a twoleg with a gun, he was trying to aim at the deer. Mint's ears flattend as her eyes widend, Leopard was standing awfully close to the deer, the twoleg was going to shoot Leopard. "LEOPARD LOOK OUT!!" Mint yowled, she ran faster then she had ever ran in her life. Mint jumped ontop of Leopard, he landed on his back, Mint pinned him down. A loud bang sounded, the deer jumped up and ran away. Mint was still pinning Leopard down, blood started to stream from her shoulder, Leopard had blood on him to..... but not his blood. "..... Mousebrain.... you need to be carefull....." Mint mewed softly, her eyes looking into his. Mint felt herself getting dizzy, she fell of Leopard onto the ground, blood still streaming from her wound.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Leopard felt Mint's blood stain his pelt. He soon realized what had happened in those few seconds.

"Mint!" Leopard cried. He gently placed her on his back, and rushed towards the cave. Echo had heard loud noises, and was worried.

She looked outside the cavern, and saw Mint's blood dripping.

"What happened?!" Echo yowled as Leopard entered the den.

"No time to explain-" Leopard mewed. "Her shoulder is bleeding! Can you do anything to it?" Leopard asked.

Leopard placed Mint down. She brought some yarrow, and placed it on Mint's injured shoulder.
Echo gagged. She usually didn't use yarrow for wounds. And yarrow could be eaten to induce vomiting.

She placed some cobwebs to stop the bleeding.

Echo soon realized it was a Bullet that had gone through Mint.
"Ouch.." Mint thought.

"How did this happen?" Echo asked Leopard.

Leopard groaned. "I was being a mousebrain, and a twoleg almost killed me with me noticing. Mint came in and saved me.., but in the process, she had gotten injured."

RedFeather
October 30th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Willow was starring at Mint, he didn't know what to do. A bullet..... Hunters.... Willow thought. Mint was unconcious which was not a suprise after such a thing happening, a bullet can hurt alot and do alot of damage. Ocean had woken up in the meantime, she stood next to Willow "What's wrong?" Ocean mewed. "I'l explain later, just keep a little distance." Willow mewed softly, he started to realize that Mint had been shot.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 30th, 2016, 11:27 AM
Leopard's ears were flattened. He was such a mousebrain for doing this, and letting this happen.

"I'm sorry.., Mint." Leopard mewed, observing Echo patch her up.

"I need her to eat these poppy seeds.., but she's asleep." Echo mewed. "Hopefully she'll wake up eventually.." she mewed.

RedFeather
October 30th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Willow looked at Mint with a worried look on his face, he quickly padded back to the kits as they squeald, they were getting cold. Willow moved them, he layed them next to Mint. Willow curled around the kits as he watched Mint in the mean time "Stupid hunters." Willow growled. Willow gently licked Mint's fur, cleaning it. Mint was in a black room, she let out a cry, she knew what happend but she didn't want to die "What's happening??" Mint yowled. "Don't worry, you're just unconcious." a voice said. Mint looked everywhere, but she only saw darkness. But Mint knew who it was, she reconized the voice "Sea?.... Can you get me out of here?" Mint mewed. "Yes.... don't worry, you'll make it trough." Sea mewed. "Hold on..." Sea mewed. The room started to fill with light, Mint closed her eyes. She hoped that she was returning back. Willow felt Mint move a little "She's waking up!" Willow mewed. Mint opend her eyes slowly, her wound hurted alot, she let out a quiet yowl.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 08:58 AM
"Mint!" both Leopard and Echo exclaimed. The both looked at Mint's eyes.

"Are you alright?" Leopard asked.
"Does it look like she's alright?" Echo hissed, looking at Leopard. She then turned her attention back to Mint.
"I know.. it must hurt." Echo sighed.
Echo brought some poppy seeds, and passed them over to Mint.
"These should help.." Echo mewed.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 09:06 AM
Mint growled slightly, she had a huge headache, she must have hit the ground pretty hard when she fell. Mint did what Echo said, she raised her head slightly to get the poppy seeds in her mouth. Mint ate them and then layed her head back down, she looked at Leopard, looking or he was hurt. "...... Are you alright?...." Mint mewed quietly.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 09:14 AM
Leopard's eyes watered.
"Forget about me!" Leopard exclaimed, "You got hit by a bullet! I should've been more aware of my surroundings. I'm sorry Mint!" Leopard mewed, placing his head on Mint's fur lovingly.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 09:20 AM
Mint smilled softly "..... It's alright Leopard..... You would have done the same...... What was i suposed to do otherwise?..... Just letting you get shot?..... If you think that then you're a complete mousebrain..... I couldn't just stand there and do nothing..... I'd rather die myself then to have to see you die...... You know that to......" Mint mewed softly.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 09:26 AM
Leopard smiled, and placed his head on Mint's forehead.
"Thank you, Mint." Leopard purred.

Echo observed Mint's wounds, and her ears flattened.
"I'm not sure if she'll be able to walk on the leg.." Echo grumbled, looking at Willow.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 09:32 AM
Willow nodded, he knew it was very unlikely that she would ever walk on that leg again, but she was alive and right now that was the only thing Willow cared about. Mint purred softly "No problem...... And don't worry...... I'l be fine....." Mint purred softly, she licked Leopard's muzzle. Willow sighed in relief, he was happy Mint was alright, but he knew she wasn't out of danger yet. They would have to wait and see how she recovered.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 09:40 AM
Leopard sighed, and sat up, looking back at everyone.
Echo stood, and looked out the cavern. It was almost night.

"We should set up for the night." Echo mewed.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 09:47 AM
Mint knew the kits didn't need to be fed right now, but they had to stay warm, and right now Mint couldn't do that. Mint looked at Willow "You can go.... you can't watch the kits, watch me, and sleep at the same time." Mint mewed. Willow nodded, he knew she was right, but somebody should stay with her "You're right, but someone should stay with you." Willow mewed. Willow knew Echo had to keep her kits warm to, so then there was only one option "Leopard, could you stay with her? I'm just not very satisfied with the idea of her being alone right now." Willow mewed. Mint rolled her eyes, but she knew he just wanted her to be fine.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 09:53 AM
"S-sure!" Leopard mewed, looking at Willow. He sat down next to Mint, his paws folded.
"I hope you're feeling comfortable." Leopard mewed, looking once more at Mint's wound.
Ouch.. He thought again.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 10:00 AM
"I'm fine..." Mint mewed. Willow buried his muzzle in her fur "Goodnight then." Willow mewed. "Goodnight....." Mint mewed. Willow took River and Storm first and came back one more time to get Apple "Goodnight everyone." Willow mewed as he padded into his den with the kits.
Mint couldn't really do anything else then laying on her good side, so she kept laying down in that position. Mint shivered, she couldn't curl into a ball so she was a little cold.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 10:04 AM
Leopard noticed that Mint was cold.
"Oh- sorry." Leopard apologized. He got closer to Mint, alowwing his fur to touch her's"

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 10:08 AM
"It's alright....." Mint mewed, she was getting warmer already. Mint yawned, her headache was already fading a little, ofcourse her shoulder was still hurting, but the poppy seeds made it a little better. "...... Goodnight Leopard....." Mint mewed quietly, she knew she would fall asleep quickly. Mint closed her eyes, she emediatly fell asleep.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 10:21 AM
Leopard purred quietly, happy to see Mint feeling a little better. He closed his Cyan eyes, and slowly fell asleep.

(Im just going to skip to morning lelelel)

Echo woke up. Her kits were squealing loudly.
Leopard woke up, one eye open.

Echo chuckled. "They're quite active." Echo licked their fur, trying to quiet them down.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 10:30 AM
Mint started to wake up to, she forgot for a second that she was wounded, Mint put her bad leg on the ground putting a little weight on it, she yowled and stoped emediatly. The pain reminded her that she was wounded, she carefully layed back down "I forgot that for a second." Mint mewed, she layed back on her side. She growled quietly as her headache was still there "Ugh.... that stupid headache won't go away." Mint mewed.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 10:38 AM
"Mint!" Echo exclaimed.
"Be careful.." Echo sighed, looking at Mint's leg. "Here have some poppy seeds, they'll help the pain."

"What about the Headache?" Leopard asked.

Echo walked back to her den, and came out once more. She was holding some lavender.

"Try eating this, it helps with headaches." Echo purred.

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 10:47 AM
Mint nodded, she ate the poppy seeds and the lavender. "Thank you." Mint mewed, she layed her head back down, the lavender seemed to work already. At that moment Willow padded out of the den, he had Storm ad River in his mouth, he put them down and quickly went back in the den to get Apple. The kits squeald loudly "Good morning." Willow mewed, he layed the kits next to Mint "I don't want to push you, but they're hungry." Willow mewed. "Its okay." Mint mewed. The kits squirmed around as they squeald loudly, Willow licked them gently as he knew Mint couldn't move to much. The kits calmed down, they started to feed. Mint sighed, she couldn't really do very much, but everytime she reminded herself that she did a good thing, she saved Leopard, and it worked.

Braveheartedwarrior
October 31st, 2016, 04:44 PM
Angel looked onto the cavern. She knew she should've informed everyone of the prophecy.., but she didn't want to stir up any worry.
Midnight accompanied Angel, looking on. Her green eyes focusing on Echo, and her small brothers and sister.

"You'll get to meet them, someday..."Angel mewed."As well as your cousins."Angel added, her starry tail pointing towards Mint and Willow's kits

RedFeather
October 31st, 2016, 11:27 PM
Sea started to appear, she emediatly padded towards Midnight "Sorry, i was gone for to long. It won't happend again." Sea mewed as she bend down to lick the tiny kit. Sea then raised her head and looked at Angel "Hi, i'm Sea, but i'm guessing you already know." Sea mewed as she sat down next to Midnight, she curled her tail around the kit. Sea saw what they were looking at, she lowered her head to Midnight's "They are all very pretty aren't they? When you're older i will teach you how to talk to them." Sea mewed. Sea had planned to visit Leopard and Echo, but she had not done it because of Mint, they needed to rest so she hadn't came in their dreams. Sea wanted to do that tonight, she wanted to try to visit Leopard and Echo in the same dream, she would take Midnight with her to, so she could atleast see her parents.
"Are you feeling better?" Willow mewed. "Echo just gave me lavender for my headache. My shoulder still hurts." Mint mewed.
Willow nodded. When he looked at her wound he realized that there was only one wound, there was no wound at the other side of her body, the bullet was still inside her wound. "Echo, you should take a look at her wound, she only has one wound so the bullet must still be inside her." Willow mewed. Mint's ear twitched, she knew that if that was true then it would have to be removed before she would get an infection, but removing it would be very painfull. "I'l remove the cobwebs." Willow mewed. Willow gagged, the wound looked awfull and very painfull. Willow sighed "I can see it." Willow mewed. The end of the bullet was sticking out of the wound now, somebody could grab it with his teath and pull it out, but her wound could start bleeding again. Mint raised her head slightly, Willow was right "Get it out." Mint mewed. Willow looked at her "No way, i'm not doing that." Willow mewed. "If you don't then it will infect." Mint mewed. "And what if your wound starts bleeding again?!? No Mint, i'm not doing it." Willow mewed as he stepped aside. Mint looked at Echo and Leopard "Please, just do it." Mint mewed. Willow sighed, he knew she was not going to stop "Fine, i'l do it." Willow mewed. "Can you give me a stick or anything else that i can bite on?" Mint mewed. A stick was bad for her teath, maybe a mouse. Willow quickly ran outside, it only took him a minute to catch a mouse. "Here, use this." Willow mewed. Mint put the mouse in her mouth, ready to bite on it to not scream from the pain. Willow looked at her "Ready??" Willow mewed. Mint nodded slowly, she layed her head on the ground. Willow sighed, he opened his mouth, he grabbed the bullet with his teeth "Okay, 3... 2.....1.... now!" Willow mewed, he started pulling. Mint emediatly started to bite on the mouse, she yowled. Willow managed to get it out, he emediatly spit it out. "Ouch..... that's not little." Willow mewed as he looked at the bullet. Mint dropped the mouse, she yowled several times. Willow looked back at her wound, it was bleeding again. Willow quickly grabbed some cobwebs, he wrapped it around her shoulder. Mint kept yowling. Willow grabbed some poppy seeds "Eat those." Willow mewed, he layed them against her muzzle so she wouldn't have to lift her head. Mint ate the poppy seeds, she yowled quietly. Willow sighed "I told you this was going to hurt." Willow mewed. Sea had kept her tail infront of Midnight so she wouldn't have to see what was happening, Sea lowered her tail as it was over.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 1st, 2016, 04:28 PM
Echo looked at Mint, slight sorrow in her eyes.

"At least that bullet is out. Now your tendon can heal better.." Echo mewed as she patched Mint up with Marigold and cobwebs. "I hope you're not in too much pain.."

Leopard winced at the sight of Mint's blood. It had to hurt, no doubt.

Angel sighed, Looking at Mint.
Should I have told her? Angel asked, looking at Sea. Deep inside, she felt quite guilty

RedFeather
November 2nd, 2016, 02:25 AM
The poppy seeds that Willow gave Mint were helping a bit, but Mint was still in pain. Mint yowled quietly. Willow layed next to her, he let his fur touch Mint's so she would stay warm. Willow knew it must hurt alot "Are the herbs working?" Willow asked. Mint nodded slowly. "Do you need anything else?" Willow asked. ".... No ..... I don't think so ...." Mint mewed. "Maybe you should sleep a bit." Willow mewed. ".... I will try ...." Mint mewed. Mint closed her eyes, she slowly drifted into sleep.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 2nd, 2016, 05:27 AM
Echo sighed, looking at Mint. She will recover. She'd have to..

"I'll go hunt." Leopard mewed, "Would you like to follow, Willow?" Leopard asked.

RedFeather
November 2nd, 2016, 09:28 AM
Willow looked at Mint once more "Yes, but we should be carefull." Willow mewed, he hoped that there were no other hunters. Willow stood up, he licked the tiny kits that layed against Mint. The kits squeald as they felt their head being touched. Willow padded out of the cavern, he padded towards the woods with Leopard. Mint opened her eyes, but she was not in the cave. Mint was in the woods, she was dreaming. Mint suddenly noticed Leopard, he was sneaking towards a deer. Mint didn't realize that she was dreaming. She noticed a bush moving from the corner of her eye, a twoleg with a gun sat in it, he pointed at the deer but Leopard was standing really close to the deer. It was happening all over again. "LEOPARD WATCH OUT!!" Mint cried, she tried to run, but she couldn't move. "GET OUT OF THERE!!" Mint yowled, but it was like he couldn't hear her. A loud bang sounded, Mint's ears flattend as her eyes widend "LEOPARD!!" Mint cried, blood was streaming from his side. Mint felt like she was getting torn apart, she saw him fall to the ground. Mint still couldn't move, she yowled and tried to move but she couldn't. No...... Please don't hurt him...... Please don't hurt my brother..... Mint saw that suddenly everything was fading, she was going to wake up again. Mint's eyes shot open as her eyes were wide and watery, she looked around her, she was pretty confused.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 2nd, 2016, 03:15 PM
Echo could hear Mint's simi-silent sleep talk. She quickly padded up to her.

"Are you alright?" Echo asked, seeing Mint's watery eyes.

Leopard continued into the woods. He crouched, and caught a rabbit, as well as a mouse.

RedFeather
November 3rd, 2016, 12:39 AM
Willow pounced on a big rabbit, he killed it with one bite. Mint realized it was just a dream. Mint sighed "Yeah.... It was just a dream.... A nightmare to be more accurate, I don't think i have to explain you about what." Mint mewed. "I just made it in time to save him.... I know i would have never been able to forgive myself otherwise. But in my nightmare i didn't make it in time... It's alright, i'm fine. It will just take a while before i'm over this." Mint mewed. Mint layed her head back down, she still looked at Echo.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 3rd, 2016, 04:56 AM
Echo gave Mint a glace again. She rose onto her paws.
"Alright, Mint." Echo sighed. She knew Mint needed to recover.
"You should rest.. Call me if you need anything." Echo mewed, giving Mint a warm smile.

RedFeather
November 3rd, 2016, 07:57 AM
"I will." Mint mewed. Mint had no idea what to do now, she couldn't do much. Ocean had watched everything from the den. Mint looked outside while she layed there, it was unfair that the outside was right there infront of her nose, but she couldn't go outside. Mint knew it would stil be like this for a while, and she knew that it was unlickely that she would walk on four legs ever again.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 3rd, 2016, 02:02 PM
((I'm not really sure what to post ;0;

Leopard looked at Willow, and then quickly looked away, not sure if he should say what he intended.
Leopard gathered up the prey he had caught in his mouth.

"We should probably head back," Leopard mewed, "we have about enough prey to last a bit."

RedFeather
November 3rd, 2016, 02:06 PM
Willow had noticed how Leopard looked at him in a sort of nervous way, he looked at Leopard in a confused way "Are you alright, you seem a little... Nervous?" Willow mewed. "Is something wrong?" Willow mewed.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 3rd, 2016, 02:13 PM
"A little bit..." Leopard confessed. He knew Mint would be fine, she just needed to heal and rest, but deep inside he felt awfully guilty for what had happened. "I just know Mint never deserved what had happened."

RedFeather
November 3rd, 2016, 02:20 PM
Willow nodded "She didn't, but it doesn't mean because she saved you and got hurt that's it's your fault. I wouldn't have expected her to do anything else. I mean, family really matters to her .... I'm not to only one that matters to her, you know that to. She did it because she cares Leopard, she cares very much." Willow mewed, he knew how much Leopard ment to her, especially because he was her brother.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 3rd, 2016, 02:33 PM
Leopard nodded, Willow was right, Mint did the right thing by saving him. Mint loved leopard as a brother, and she'd do anything to protect family.

Leopard padded back to the cavern with Willow.

"Welcome back!" Echo purred, sensing Leopard and Willow's sent. Leopard set down the prey he had caught.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Willow padded into the cave with his two rabbits that he had caught, he layed them with Leopard's catch. Willow noticed Mint was awake "Ah i see you're finally awake." Willow purred. Mint nodded "It looks like hunting was pretty good." Mint mewed. Willow nodded "What do you want? You must be hungry since you haven't eaten in a while now." Willow mewed. Mint nodded "Yeah, i'm pretty hungry." Mint mewed. Willow took one of the rabbits that he caught, he layed it infront of Mint. Mint raised her head slowly, Willow layed next to her. Mint knew she had to roll on her belly to be able to eat, she hoped her leg would let her do that. The kits were sleeping, so that wasn't a problem. Mint slowly rolled on her belly, she made sure not to use her leg very much. Her shoulder was fine, she just had to remember to not use it. Mint started to eat from the rabbit, Willow took a couple bites to.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 01:43 PM
Leopard rubbed up against Echo, greeting her lovingly. He placed a rabbit he had caught next to her. She started to eat from it.

Leopard licked the silent kits next to Echo.
Echo felt some squirming under her. It was Dawn.

"Hm?" Echo mewed, looking under her.
Dawn had opened her dark blue eyes, looking up at Echo.

"She has opened her eyes! Leopard, Look!" Echo purred, loudly.
Leopard looked down at Dawn

"Hi there, little Dawn!" Leopard purred. Dawn jumped at his muzzle, observing Leopard's cyan eyes.

Both leopard and Echo purred.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Mint purred, Dawn had beautifull eyes! Mint felt her kits moving to, she looked down. River still layed quietly asleep while Apple and Storm squirmed around like crazy "What do you two want now?" Mint purred as she licked the kits. Mint noticed that the eyes of the two kits were slightly opening, Mint poked Willow with her good leg as he was still looking at Dawn "Hmm?" Willow responded "Look." Mint said quietly as she looked at Apple and Storm. Willow saw what she meant, he smilled. They both tried very hard to open their eyes. Apple was first, her cyan eyes looked at Mint and Willow as she let out a squeal. Storm opened his eyes to, they were cyan to. Mint purred, they had both very pretty eyes. Mint smilled as she knew from who they had those eyes. "You need to see this." Mint purred, she looked at Leopard. "They have your eyes." Mint chuckled.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 02:09 PM
Leopard looked over, and his tail swayed happily.
"They do!" Leopard purred, looking at Apple and Storm. "They're beautiful!"

Dawn looked around with her newly opened eyes.
Dusk squirmed staring at Dawn. Dusk had opened his eyes.

Echo looked at Dusk and his reddish brown eyes. He let out a cute squeek.
Leopard looked over, and then purred.
"You too, Dusk?" Leopard mewed, looking at him.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 02:19 PM
Mint purred as she saw Dusk. River kept sleeping, he didn't seem quite ready yet. Apple and Storm looked around till they looked at eachother, Apple tilted her head as she looked at Storm. Willow purred to, he licked the kits over their heads, Storm and Apple let out a squeal as their head was being touched. Ocean -still laying in the den entrance- watched everything, she tilted her head. Mint noticed Ocean "You don't have to stay there all day, you can come here." Mint mewed. Ocean stood up slowly, she slowly padded towards the kits. Apple and Storm looked at Ocean, they both let out a squeal "Can they talk?" Ocean mewed. Mint smilled "No, they will learn that when they're older." Mint mewed. Ocean looked aside at Dawn and Dusk, she looked at their eyes. Mint smilled "You can go to them to, just be carefull." Mint mewed. Ocean padded towards them, she looked at Dawn and Dusk as she now stood infront of the two kits.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 02:26 PM
Dusk wobbled towards Ocean. He soon got his feet steady, and continued.
Dusk looked at Ocean curiously. He jumped at her tail playfully as he saw it swaying. He let out a playful squeak.

Dawn didn't interact with Ocean, but she looked on.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 02:33 PM
Ocean giggled "You're silly." Ocean mewed, she let Dusk play with her tail, she didn't mind. Apple was curious, she wanted to go to them to. Apple tried to stand up to, but she wasn't quite steady on her paws. Apple tumbled, she fell onto the ground, she let out a cry. Mint picked her up and licked her "It's okay, you can try again." Mint mewed, she put her back down. Apple emediatly tried again, she wobbled towards the others. Ocean saw her coming. Apple walked past Ocean, not paying attention were she was walking to. Apple lost her balance again, she tumbled and fell right infront of Leopard's paws, she squealed.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 02:40 PM
Leopard picked Apple up by her scruff, and helped her stand again.
"Don't worry," Leopard purred, "It takes a little time." Leopard's cyan eyes looked into Apple's.

Dawn carefully padded back to Echo, hiding her her soft fur.

"You don't want to play?" Echo mewed, looking at Dawn's dark blue eyes. Dawn didn't respond. She just squirmed around in her fur, not interested in playing.

Dusk hopped around Ocean, liking that he could use his paws to walk. He nudged into Ocean's side, letting out a small purr. He loved playing with her.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 02:47 PM
Mint looked at Dawn "Maybe she's tired Echo, or a little more shy." Mint mewed. Apple tilted her head as she looked into Leopard's eyes closly, she put her paws on his muzzle as she squealed, he little tail swaying. Ocean purred, she gently nudged Dusk back. Mint smilled as she looked at the kits playing and making fun, she then looked back at River, he had burried himself even deeper into Mint's fur "You don't seem so curious, a little tired?" Mint mewed, she licked the kit gently.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 02:56 PM
Echo looked at Dawn, and sighed. She watched Apple and Dusk play around, and she smiled.

Dusk turned around, Looking at Apple. He purred, and playfully jumped onto her.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Apple squealed in suprise as Dusk jumped onto her, she struggled. Ocean giggled, it was funny to watch. Apple squealed irritated and playfull at the same time. Ocean helped her a bit, she used her tail to tickle Dusk's underbelly.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 03:13 PM
Dusk giggled, enjoying Ocean ticking him.
Leopard purred contently. He did that to Ocean when she was little. It brings back memories to see Ocean doing that.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 03:18 PM
Ocean kept doing that, she giggled to. "Now you're not so tough anymore." Ocean chuckled. Mint purred, it was very adorable to see them play like that. Apple still layed on the ground as Dusk was still on her, she squealed again.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 03:26 PM
Dusk squeaked, giggling. He couldn't take much more, so he rolled off of Apple, avoiding Ocean's tickling tail.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Apple stood up, she was ready for her revenge, she jumped on Dusk as she rolled with him over the floor. Ocean giggled, it was fun watching them play, Ocean looked at Dawn. Ocean padded towards her, she nudged her gently "Don't you wanna come? It's fun. You don't have fight like them, if you wan't then we can just play gently." Ocean mewed as she nudged Dawn again.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 03:48 PM
Dawn looked up at Ocean, feeling a bit shy. But she decided to listen to Ocean. She stood from Echo's covering, and sat in front of Ocean, waiting to see what she wanted to do.

Dusk rolled with Apple, giggling at how she had jumped onto him. Dusk got up, pinning Apple down.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Ocean was thinking what to do, then she rememberd something Echo learned her, she quickly went outside, she came back with a bit of moss. Ocean made the moss into a little ball, she pushed it with her paw towards Dawn "Now you gotta push it back!" Ocean mewed. Apple giggled as Dusk pinned her down, Apple couldn't escape. Apple saw only one way to escape, she started licking his muzzle making his whole face wet. Mint chuckled.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 04:06 PM
Stunned for a second, Dusk let go, allowing Apple to escape. He laughed, trying to wipe it off.

Dawn looked puzzled. She pushed the ball back. She soon understood how the game worked. She stood up happily, waiting for Ocean to push it back.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 04:14 PM
Apple jumped back onto Dusk, she pinned him down. Her revenge wasn't over yet, she pinned him down good, and when she knew he couldn't escape she layed ontop of him with her whole weight so he couldn't escape. Ocean smilled happily, glad Dawn liked it. Ocean pushed the ball of moss back to Dawn. Storm decided to get up to, he was able to keep his balance. He wobbled towards the others, Neon was the only kit still laying with Echo. Storm got closer to him, he poked him gently with his paw.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Dusk squealed, rolling over. He laughed, his tail swaying happily under Apple.
Neon opened his eyes, finally, and his cyan eyes looked at Storm curiously. He wobbled at first, but finally stood. Suddenly, he saw Dusk and Apple playing and he ran up to them, tackling Apple. He didn't use too much force though.

Echo chuckled, "Here we go!"

Dawn purred, sending the moss ball back, happily.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Apple squeeked in suprise as Neon tackled her, she fell on the ground, she quickly got back up to look at Neon. Apple's tail swayed, she wasn't going to give up even if it was two against one, Apple charged to Neon, she jumped on his as she pinned him down, using her tail to tickle his belly. Ocean pushed the moss ball back to Dawn "See? Fun right?" Ocean mewed. Mint chuckled "Oh dear, they're quite active." Mint chuckled. Willow watched all the kits, it was very funny to see.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 4th, 2016, 04:48 PM
Dawn purred. It was fun! Dawn went up to Ocean and rubbed up against her, lovingly.

Dusk saw Neon, and decided to help him. Neon was under Apple, laughing. Neon used his back legs, and pushed Apple off.

RedFeather
November 4th, 2016, 04:55 PM
Storm saw this as the perfect chance. Apple got back up, just as she wanted to jump back on him Storm playfully ran past her as he jumped onto Neon, Apple turned to Dusk, she giggled. Apple rubbed against him as she purred. Ocean purred, she smilled. Ocean licked Dawn gently over her head "Yeah, i like that game to. The other kits are just crazy, we are way better then them." Ocean giggled, she touched Dawn's nose with her's.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 5th, 2016, 01:04 AM
Neon struggled underneath, trying to get Storm off. He laughed.
Dusk purred, and licked Apple back on her fur.

Dawn purred as her nose touched Ocean's. She liked playing a little more.. Safely..

RedFeather
November 5th, 2016, 02:51 AM
Storm laughed to, he tried to keep Neon down. Apple purred, she touched Dusk's nose with her's. Ocean purred "Do you wanna play some more?" Ocean asked. Mint purred, they were fun to watch. River moved slightly, but he didn't wake up, he kept sleeping.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 5th, 2016, 10:54 AM
Dawn nodded, and moved back so Ocean could pass her the mossball.

Dusk purred when Apple touched her nose with his. He looked around the cavern, looking for whatever they could do next. Dusk padded into Mint's den, observing her. His brown-red eyes looking at Mint's green ones.

Neon rolled over, getting loose from Storm's grip. He tackled him, pinning him down.

RedFeather
November 5th, 2016, 11:02 AM
(you made a mistake brave :3 Mint has dark blue eyes and she is laying in the middle of the cave :3 we'll just say he walked up to her :3 :3)

Mint purred as Dusk came closer "Hello little Dusk." Mint purred. Apple followed Dusk to Mint, Apple looked at River but she kept standing next to Dusk. "I see you're both having fun." Mint purred. Willow was still laying next to her, he hoped the kits wouldn't start jumping on Mint because of her leg. Ocean passed the ball of moss back to Dawn, her tail swaying. Storm laughed again as Neon pinned him down.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:01 AM
(Oops! ^^"

Dusk nodded, smiling. He looked around the cave, wanting to explore a little. He padded over to where Echo's den is. He observed the many different herbs for medicine she had kept. Marigold, Cobwebs, Poppy seeds, and many more.

Leopard padded over to Dusk.
"You can look at them, but don't eat anything!" Leopard mewed, a sharp parent-like tone in his voice.

Neon licked Storm's cheek, trying to get away from his grip

RedFeather
November 6th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Mint chuckled as she heard Leopard's sharp tone, it was really sweet. Apple padded into Echo's den where Dusk and Leopard were standing. Apple looked at the herbs with wide eyes. Mint watched her closely, she knew Apple would try to eat them if she could without anybody watching. Storm giggled as Neon licked his cheeck, his tail swaying. Apple came a little closer to the herbs, maybe a little to close.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:19 AM
Dusk nudged Apple, trying to remind her what Leopard said. He looked the lavender, wide eyed. He sniffed it. It smelled really good! He purred in delight.
Neon's tail swayed. The two were having a lot of fun. Neon's eyes looked over. He saw Dusk and Apple. He rolled over, away from Storm's grip, and he went over beside Dusk.

RedFeather
November 6th, 2016, 09:28 AM
Storm tilted his head, he followed Neon into the den. Storm looked at the herbs with wide eyes, it looked so tasty. Storm wanted to eat one, but Mint was quicker. "Storm, don't you dare." Mint mewed. Storm closed his mouth again, he heard Mint's sharp tone in her voice. River squirmed around, he started to wake up. Mint looked at him, she licked him "Are you finally awake?" Mint purred. River opened his eyes slowly, they were cyan just like the other kits. "You're late." Mint chuckled. River looked around, curious but carefully he tried to stand on his paws. River slowly padded towards the other kits, he kept his balance pretty good.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:42 AM
Leopard looked over, purring. "Hi, River!"
Neon turned around, looking at River. So did Dusk. Dusk gave an inviting purr. He padded over to River, his red-brown eyes looking at him.

RedFeather
November 6th, 2016, 09:47 AM
River didn't know what to do, he was a bit more shy then the other kits. Ocean watched them, she still sat next to Dawn. Storm looked at the herbs again but decided to listen, he wouldn't be able to eat them anyway since he was only a kit and to young to eat 'real food'. Storm yawned, he felt a bit tired from all the playing. Mint looked outside, it wasn't dark yet but the sun was starting to go down, it would get dark soon.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 6th, 2016, 09:51 AM
Dawn tilted her head, inquiring River. She padded over to him. She glanced over at the herbs, and then looked back at him. Her dark blue eyes looking at his Cyan ones.

"It's getting dark. It's basically sunset." Echo mewed. She knew the kits should get some rest.

RedFeather
November 6th, 2016, 09:58 AM
Mint nodded, she agreed. Willow had already fallen asleep. Mint looked at the kits, she waved her tail at Storm and Apple to come. Apple didn't want to go yet but she knew she had to, Apple padded over to Dusk. Apple licked Dusk over his cheeck, tail swaying. She then padded to Mint and layed down. Storm followed and layed down next to her. River looked back at Dawn, he smilled softly. River padded back to Mint, he layed himself next to his siblings. Mint curled her tail around them "You can play again tomorrow." Mint purred.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 6th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Leopard looked at his three kits.
"That goes for all of you too!" Leopard purred.
Dusk sighed, and padded back to Echo. He stopped for a second, and looked at Apple. He gave a purr, and reached Echo, and submerged himself into her fur. Neon and Dawn did the same.

RedFeather
November 7th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Mint looked outside again, it was getting dark. River and Storm fell asleep, but Apple wasn't tired yet. Apple tried to sleep, she squirmed around trying to find a good position to fall asleep. Mint opened her eyes again "You're not tired yet aren't you? I think i can help you." She looked aside, Leopard and his kits had gone into their den. Mint moved River and Storm, she layed them next to Willow. Mint tried to stand, she tried to put weight on her bad leg but she quickly found out that it wasn't working. Mint took Apple by her scruff, she tried to walk on three legs, it worked. Mint padded outside, she didn't go to far. She put Apple down, it was the first time Apple felt sand, and she loved it. Mint layed down into the sand, she curled her tail around the kit. "Look up." Mint mewed. Apple did, her eyes widened as she saw beautifull stars. Apple rolled on her back to get a better look at the stars. "Now all you have to do is keep looking at the stars, i will sing a song for you in the meantime." Mint mewed. Apple kept looking at the stars. "You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much i love you. Please don't take my sunshine away. The other night dear, as i layed sleeping. I dreamed i held you in my arms. When i awoke dear, i was mistaken. So i hung my head and cried. You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much i love you. Please don't take my sunshine away." Apple fell asleep from hearing the song. Mint smilled softly, she stood back up slowly taking Apple by her scruff. Mint padded back. She layed back were she layed before and layed River and Storm back with her, she put Apple with them. Mint licked the sand of herself and Apple, she did it without waking her. Mint curled her tail around the kits, she layed her head on her paws and fell asleep. Sea was sitting in a dark room with Midnight between her paws, waiting for Leopard and Echo to appear.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 01:04 PM
Leopard and Echo soon fell asleep. Dusk, Dawn, and Neon soon did too.

"Huh?" Echo and Leopard mewed in unison, looking at the dark expanse. They soon saw Midnight and Sea.

"M-Midnight..?" Echo mewed, padding forward, slowly.

RedFeather
November 7th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Sea smilled softly "I wanted to do this as soon as possible, so you both could see her." Sea mewed. Sea nudged Midnight "Come on, you can go to them." Sea mewed. "You can go, i told you already who they are." Sea mewed, she looked back up at Echo and Leopard, smilling softly. She knew they couldn't stay very long but she would stay as long as she could, for them and for Midnight.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 7th, 2016, 01:38 PM
Leopard and Echo purred loudly. Leopard walked up to Midnight.
"Thank you Sea! Thank you for taking much care for her!" The both said,

Sea looked up at her parents, her wide green eyes gazing deeply at them.
"Hello, Midnight!" Echo purred. She licked Midnight over the top of her head. Midnight let out a kitten-like purr.

RedFeather
November 7th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Sea smilled softly, it reminded her of her own parents. Altough Sea felt a little sad thinking about it, she kept a bright smile, she didn't want to mess this up. "You don't have to thank me." Sea mewed, smilling softly. Sea looked at Midnight, she was happy that she could finally meet her parents.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 8th, 2016, 01:49 PM
Midnight looked up at her parents, wide-eyed.

Leopard took a sigh. "You probably won't be able to physically interact with your brothers and sister... Anyone for that matter. Since you're a Starclan cat, you roam the skies, and watch over other cats. Not always will you be able to visit them in dreams."

Midnight understood, even then though she couldn't completely reply. Midnight turned around, looking at Sea. She walked up to her, and licked her muzzle, appreciative of what she has done to help her understand life.

RedFeather
November 8th, 2016, 01:59 PM
Sea smilled softly, she had tried to explain Midnight how everything worked and why they were there. Sea noticed that Midnight and herself were fading slowly, Sea turned to Leopard and Echo "It's time." Sea mewed. Sea looked from Leopard and Echo to Midnight "You can still say goodbye." Sea mewed, she had an idea to make it a little less painfull for Midnight. Sea lowered her head to Midnight's, she held her muzzle close to Midnight's ear "Go give them a big hug, they'll be very happy then." Sea wispered.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 8th, 2016, 02:13 PM
Midnight nodded, padding over to her parents. She embraced in both Echo and Leopard happily.
"Goodbye for now, Midnight.." The two cats purred.

Soon, their dream ended. Echo and Leopard woke up, slightly dazed.

RedFeather
November 8th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Sea smilled softly as Leopard and Echo vanished, she looked down at Midnight "Let's go." Sea mewed, she stood next to Midnight, her fur toutching Midnight's. Sea and Midnight vanished after that. Mint woke up, it took her a couple seconds to fully wake up. Mint looked around, everyone was still asleep from what she could see, she didn't know that Leopard and Echo were awake. Mint looked outside, she wanted to try to stand up when she just heard a sound. Mint sighed, if Leopard or Echo would notice what she was trying to do then they would gladly rip her ears off.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 9th, 2016, 09:56 AM
Leopard looked over, seeing that Mint was awake. It was early in the morning, the sun not even up yet.

"Good morning!" He mewed quietly, not wanting to wake up the kits. Echo's tail wrapped around the three sleepyheads. She purred, hearing their quiet squeaks. They were most likely dreaming.

RedFeather
November 9th, 2016, 10:06 AM
Mint smilled softly "Good morning." She mewed quietly. Mint's kits were still sleeping to, so were Willow and Ocean. Mint wanted to try to walk again but she knew Leopard wouldn't let her even if she begged for it. Mint was a little worried to, she had seen the look in his eyes when he looked at her, a guilty look. Mint didn't want him to feel guilty, she knew it was maybe time to talk, alone. Mint knew she had to stand up first for that. Mint carefully placed the kits against Willow, she sat up, perfectly aware that Leopard and Echo could see her. Mint slowly stood up, on three legs, she looked at Leopard with a worried look in her eyes "I know what you're going to say, but i need to talk to you." Mint mewed, a worried look in her eyes.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 9th, 2016, 10:15 AM
Leopard's ears flattened. He understood Mint wanted to talk.
"Okay," Leopard mewed, "please, take it easy though..." He padded over to Mint, His fur gently touching her's.

RedFeather
November 9th, 2016, 10:42 AM
Mint smilled softly "Yes, i will." Mint mewed, she padded out of the cave onto the beach. She couldn't walk fast, and it was really hard not to notice how slow she was walking. Mint stopped and sat down in the middle of the beach, she looked calm but she wasn't. She knew it was never going to heal again, she would never run, swim or hunt again. But that wasn't the hardest part, she hated to see Leopard feeling guilty, it was not his fault and it was time that he realized that. Mint's tail swayed nervously, waiting for Leopard to come.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 10th, 2016, 12:55 PM
Leopard caught up with Mint, and sat down. He shifted his paws uneasily.
"What was it you wanted to talk about with me?" he asked nervously.

RedFeather
November 11th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Mint looked up at Leopard "You can't do this to yourself. I'm not stupid Leopard, i can see it in your eyes. You are feeling guilty because of me." Mint mewed, she looked at her leg and then back to Leopard. "You are not to blame Leopard. You need to stop with blaming yourself." Mint took a short stop and then continued. "It's not your fault Leopard, it really isn't." Mint mewed, her fur touching his slightly as she sat next to him. "We both made a mistake, i wasn't aware of that twoleg to untill it was to late. We all make mistakes Leopard, nobody is perfect. You are my brother Leopard, i would do it again if i have to, you know that." Mint mewed. "Stop blaming yourself." Mint mewed, she looked at him. Mint layed her head on his chest "You are such a mousebrain for doing this to yourself." Mint mewed.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 11th, 2016, 04:52 AM
Leopard touched his head with Mint's lovingly.
"Okay, Mint," He sighed. "I guess i'll try to. Thank you for saving my life." He concluded, licking atop of Mint's muzzle.

RedFeather
November 11th, 2016, 08:36 AM
Mint smilled softly, she burried her muzzle in his fur "You don't have to thank me silly." Mint chuckled. She looked back up at Leopard. She was happy that he was atleast going to try to stop blaming it on himself. It was still dark, but the sun would start to rise soon. Mint purred as her head was still laying on Leopard's chest "Mhmm, i like this, i think i'm going to stay here like this." Mint joked, she was clearly in a better mood already.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 11th, 2016, 08:46 AM
Leopard purred, feeling happier himself. Leopard's tail wrapped around his sister's, showing his own affection. He looked up at the dark, early morning sky.

Echo glaces outside. She purred, happy for Mint and Leopard.
Neon squirmed under her, and he woke up. He looked at Echo, but then he noticed his father was gone. Neon tilted his head curiously, wondering where he had gone.

RedFeather
November 11th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Mint purred, she was happy that Leopard was feeling better. She felt Leopard's tail twisting around her's, she smilled. Apple, Storm and River still layed quiety asleep against Willow, he hadn't noticed them at all and kept sleeping. Ocean was still sleeping to. Mint felt better then before, she was very relieved that Leopard was alright. She knew they would have to go back to the cave soon, but Mint didn't want to yet. She pulled away from Leopard, but not to leave. Mint layed down into the sand, showing that she wasn't planning to leave yet. A soft breeze flew trough her fur while she layed there, she loved to be back outside. Mint looked at Leopard as she layed there "You can go back if you want but then you'll miss the best part, it's the perfect spot when the sun will rise. It's very warm and very beautifull to see." Mint mewed with a smile on her muzzle.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 11th, 2016, 12:07 PM
Leopard looked over at the sky, his tail swaying curiously.
"I'd love to watch!" Leopard mewed, lying next to Mint, his own fur brushing hers.

His cyan eyes looked up to the sky, observing it thoughtfully. He saw the sun starting to rise, little by little, over the sea. He purred, feeling it vibrating against Mint, for he had been leaning against her.

RedFeather
November 11th, 2016, 12:15 PM
Mint chuckled feeling vibrations running trough her body beacuse of Leopard purring. Mint watched the sun rise little by little, she purred quietly looking at the beautifull sunset. She felt her fur getting a little warmer because the sun started to shine on her fur. She continued watching the sunset, enjoying this so much.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 11th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Leopard purred move as he felt the sun come up, shining on both of their leopard-spotted pelts. He watched the sun rising from the horizon. His tail swayed happily. The sun's raze reflected off of the sea's water. It looked really nice.

RedFeather
November 11th, 2016, 12:52 PM
Mint purred, it looked so beautifull "It's beautifull isn't it? I could lay here all day." Mint mewed, the sun on her fur made her relax completly. She twisted her tail around Leopard's gently. "I'm going to lay here all day long." Mint joked.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 11th, 2016, 03:52 PM
Leopard nodded.
"I'd love to stay here, outside all day too!" Leopard purred.
Neon, feeling curious, he padded outside. He spotted Mint and Leopard. Neon pounced on Mint's tail, playfully.
Leopard chuckled. "But we have these new troublemakers now!"

RedFeather
November 12th, 2016, 01:40 AM
Mint smilled when she felt Neon jumping on her tail, she carefully lifted the kit from her tail "Sadly i think our calm morning is over." Mint chuckled. Mint put the kit back down, she still layed on the sand. "You're quite the active one aren't you?" Mint mewed, she smilled as she looked at Neon.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 12th, 2016, 08:50 AM
Neon purred happily. He liked being complemented.
"Oh Neon, you troublemaker." Leopard purred, getting up. "You're up quite early. Are your brother and sister even awake yet?"
Neon shook his head.
Leopard carried Neon by his scruff, and went back into the cave.

RedFeather
November 12th, 2016, 09:03 AM
Mint sighed, the quiet morning was over, it was back to reality. Mint stood up slowly, she stood still for a couple seconds to get her balance right. She padded back to the cavern on her three legs. Mint padded towards Willow, he was still sleeping with the kits, Mint chuckled looking at him. She just wanted to get the kits back with her when she noticed that Apple was gone, Mint looked around in confusement. Apple hadn't been intrested in staying where she was, she hopped across the beach. Mint started to feel panic rising in her chest, she looked everywhere but couldn't find her. She quickly hopped back on her three legs, she padded into Echo and Leopard's den. "Apple is gone!" Mint yowled in panic. Apple trotted into the woods, enjoying herself quite well. Apple stopped infront of a huge tree, she wanted to try to climb into it, and she did. Apple jumped into the tree, she sat on a branch. She liked the view, but she made a terrible mistake. Apple looked down, her eyes widened when she saw how high she was, a soft squeal came out of her muzzle.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 12th, 2016, 09:16 AM
Leopard and Echo jumped looking up at Mint.
"Apple is gone?" Echo mewed. "She might have wandered off.. Leopard, how about you check the beach, I'll check the woods."

Dusk was awake. He jumped up and down. He let out many squeaks. He saw where Apple had gone. But he couldn't speak just yet.

"Dusk?"Leopard mewed.
Dusk nodded.
"Do you know where Apple went?"
Dusk nodded once more. He stormed out of the cave, leading the way.

"Dusk, wait!" Leopard yowled, chasing after him.

RedFeather
November 12th, 2016, 09:24 AM
Mint wanted to go after them, but she couldn't because of her leg. Mint padded out of the cavern, looking around. Apple still sat on the branch, she was scared to get back out. Apple tried to get out but she slipped, she was just able to grab the branch with her paws, she let out a cry.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 12th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Leopard and Dusk caught up with Apple, seeing her hanging from the tree. Leopard raced up the tree.
"Don't worry Apple, we'll get you down." Leopard mewed.
But then...-

Crack

Apple branch was cracking, she'd fall. Leopard knew the branch wouldn't be able to suppress his weight if he leaned over to get her.

"Dusk! You need to get under Apple so you can catch her!!" Leopard yowled.
Dusk was shocked. He quickly shook his head, not wanting to.

"Dusk!! You have to, or Apple will be hurt!!" Leopard hissed.

RedFeather
November 12th, 2016, 09:52 AM
Apple let out another cry.

Crack

The branch would snap soon.
Apple couldn't keep holding on, she felt her paws slip away.

"Don't worry, i got you."

Something grabbed her paws, something only Apple could see..... someone.
The cat was Ocean's size, black and white with stars.

"Hush, i won't let go, trust me."

Braveheartedwarrior
November 12th, 2016, 10:08 AM
Dusk saw that Apple had calmed down.. something wasn't right.
Leopard noticed it too.
Then Leopard realized....
"Sea.." He murmured under his breath.

RedFeather
November 12th, 2016, 10:20 AM
Apple looked at the cat with wide eyes.

Crack

Apple stayed calm even if the branch was still cracking.
Dusk was to small to get up that tree he couldn't help her, neither could Leopard.

"It's okay, you'll be fine. It will be over quickly."

Crack...... Snap
The branch broke.

Sea used her body to curl around her, they both fell altough only Apple could see her. Sea hit the ground first, Apple didn't feel much. Apple squealed in suprise, she kept laying down because she was a bit shocked. Apple noticed Sea was gone, then suddenly she saw her in the shadows.

"I'l see you later Apple."
Sea vanished.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 12th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Dusk and Leopard padded up to her.
"Are you alright, Apple?" Leopard asked, bending down to help her up.

RedFeather
November 12th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Apple nodded, she looked at the shadows where Sea had stood just a few seconds ago. Apple tilted her head in confusement, not sure what she saw. Apple looked up at Leopard, she squealed, not realizing he didn't see what she saw.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 12th, 2016, 10:38 AM
"Let's get you back to the cave. Both of you." Leopard mewed, he started to pad back.
Dusk lingered for a little, wondering what had just happened. He shook his head, brushing off his curiosity, and followed his father.

RedFeather
November 12th, 2016, 10:47 AM
Apple followed, they quickly reached the cave. Mint sat still outside, whe looked aside. Mint sighed in relief when she saw Apple, she got up and padded towards them, Apple's ears flattend when she saw Mint's not so happy muzzle. "And where did you go? You know really good that you can't just go where you want to go Apple!" Mint mewed with a sharp tone. Apple moved her paws across the sand, she knew very well what she did wrong. "I would think twice next time." Mint mewed sharply. Mint looked at Leopard and Dusk "Thank you." Mint mewed. Mint grabbed Apple by her scruff, she padded back inside the cave.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 12th, 2016, 07:03 PM
Leopard nodded. "No problem."
Leopard padded back into the cave. So did Dusk.
Neon greeted Dusk, and jumped on him playfully. Dusk didn't feel like playing, and he pushed Neon off aggressively.

"Hey, play nice Dusk!" Echo mewed.
Dusk grumbled, and laid down next to Dawn. She was pretending to be sleeping. She didn't feel like interacting

RedFeather
November 13th, 2016, 05:57 AM
Mint looked at Dusk for a second, she sighed. Storm and River had woken up in the meantime, they looked at Apple in confusement. Willow had woken up to, he looked at Mint "Did i miss something?" Willow asked. "Oh yes, Apple decided to take a walk, alone." That last word came out very sharp. "What?" Willow mewed in suprise, he looked at Apple. Apple layed in a corner of the cave, she wasn't intrested in anything right now. Mint wanted to comfort her but she knew she had to be a bit strict right now. Storm padded up to Apple, he jumped on her playfully. Apple threw him of emediatly, a bit to rough. Storm stood back up, it did hurt a bit. "Apple!!" Mint mewed loudly. Apple lost it a bit, not understanding what she did wrong with walking on the beach. Storm still sat there "Are you hurt Storm?" Mint asked.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 13th, 2016, 08:53 AM
Leopard's ears drew back, seeing Apple.
Dusk padded up to Storm, but then he looked at Apple. He frowned, and tilted his head at Apple. He padded closer to her, and nudged her slightly with his muzzle. He wanted her to cheer up.

RedFeather
November 13th, 2016, 09:04 AM
Mint watched Apple closely, she didn't want her to hurt Dusk. Suprisingly, Apple didn't try to hurt him. Apple's eyes were watery, she started to cry, still not able to understand what she did wrong. Mint's ears flattend, she felt guilty now. Mint just wanted her to realize that she had to be carefull. Mint stood up slowly, padding over to Apple and Dusk. She felt guilty. Mint sat down next to her, she curled her tail around Apple and Dusk. Apple looked up at Mint, her face wet of her tears. "You don't have to cry Apple, we just want you to realize that you can't walk away like that." Mint mewed, still feeling guilty, this was the hard part of being a parent. Apple gave in, she burried her muzzle in Mint's fur.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 13th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Leopard looked over to what was happening. He wore a faint smile; It was good that Mint was parenting.
Dusk sighed, and stood up. He knew the problem was resolved. He padded over to Leopard.
Neon shifted, and then got up. He pounced on Neon

"N-Neon.." Dusk muttered, trying hard to sound out his younger brother's name. "S-s-stop.." Dusk did not want to play.

Echo purred, hearing Dusk. He was starting to speak, little by little.

RedFeather
November 13th, 2016, 09:14 AM
Mint smilled softly as she heard Dusk. Apple, suprised by the sound, lifted her head. She stood up, padding over to them. Apple stopped infront of Dusk, she opened her mouth, trying to speak. "D-Dusk." Apple tried very hard to speak. Mint purred softly.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 13th, 2016, 09:20 AM
Dusk's tail swayed happily.
"A..Apple!" Dusk pronounced. He purred at his own success. He pounced onto her, wanting to now play.
Neon saw this, and he knew he wanted to take revenge on Storm. He slowly padded towards him.. and then..

Pounce!

Neon landed on Storm's head. His back legs squirming.

RedFeather
November 13th, 2016, 09:32 AM
Storm grumbled "G-get off N-Neon." Storm said. Apple laughed, she licked Dusk's face. Mint purred, they sure were close. Dusk was in a bad mood when Apple was. Mint purred as she heard Storm. "D-Dusk!" Apple said again.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 13th, 2016, 10:03 AM
Dusk nuzzled Apple happily. He loved playing around with her.
"W-what do you wanna do?" Dusk asked.

Neon snickered.
"N-no! I won't get off!" Neon purred, pinning him down.

RedFeather
November 13th, 2016, 10:08 AM
"Neon!!" Storm grumbled, though a smile appeared on his muzzle. Apple's tail swayed happily, she looked outside. Apple just wanted to when she remembered what had just happend, she looked at Mint. Mint understood, she nodded "Stay close to the cave and don't go into the woods." Mint mewed. Apple nodded, she ran outside onto the sand. "And don't go into the water!!" Mint called, hoping she still heard that. Apple turned around, she looked at Dusk "C-come Dusk!" Apple mewed, her tail swaying playfully.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 13th, 2016, 10:24 AM
Dusk quickly followed Apple, and so Did Neon.
"Come on, Storm!" Neon shouted.

"Be careful!" Echo called out

RedFeather
November 13th, 2016, 10:29 AM
Storm ran after them, he loved the sand under his paws. River padded outside to, following the others, he strated to run eventually. Ocean quickly stood up, she nudged Dawn, she knew Dawn was pretending. "Stop pretending Dawn, come!! It will be fun, i promise!!" Ocean mewed, her tail swaying playfully. Apple rolled in the sand, it was so warm. Storm catched up with them, so did River. Storm jumped on Neon "Rawrr!!" Storm tried to act a bit scary. River looked at the sand, studying it.

Braveheartedwarrior
November 14th, 2016, 02:04 PM
Dawn grumbled. She didn't want to get up, but she did so anyway. She padded outside, looking at the sand in boredom.

Neon purred as Storm jumped on him. He rolled onto his back, making Storm become under himself.
"Haha!" Neon mewed triumphantly.

Dusk watched Apple, and did the same. He purred, also liking the feeling of the sand.

RedFeather
November 17th, 2016, 12:37 PM
(olm i'm so sorry for me late reply!!!)
Apple purred, she loved the sand. Storm grumbled "Not fair!" Storm mewed. Ocean ran trough the sand "Come on Dawn!!" Ocean mewed. Mint purred, she watched them from a distance.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 14th, 2017, 01:36 PM
Dawn grumbled, and ran after Ocean. The sand actually felt a little.. fun!
Dusk's tail swayed happily. He looked over at Apple and purred once more.
"Now what?" Dusk mewed.

Neon let go of Storm, and purred.

RedFeather
January 15th, 2017, 01:58 AM
Dawn grumbled, and ran after Ocean. The sand actually felt a little.. fun!
Dusk's tail swayed happily. He looked over at Apple and purred once more.
"Now what?" Dusk mewed.

Neon let go of Storm, and purred.

Apple looked at Dusk, she was still laying in the sand "We play!" Apple playfully jumped on Dusk, her tail swaying. River sat down, he looked around. Nobody noticed, but something wasn't completly right with him. River was... to silent. Willow was sitting not far away from Mint, he didn't say much. He felt that feeling in his chest again, jealousy. He didn't like it that Mint and Leopard were so close, he knew they were siblings but still, he didn't like it. Mint started to notice that River was a bit to silent "What is he doing?" Mint mumbled, she decided to go to him. Mint padded outside on her three legs. Mint licked River over his head, he was a bit suprised by the sudden toutch. Mint stood back up and moved her tail, showing him that he had to folow. But he didn't react. Mint frowned, she did it again but it was like he couldn't see it. "River!" Mint called, River turned his head, he stood up and padded towards Mint. Mint didn't understand, it took her a few seconds to realize what was happening. River didn't react because he couldn't see it, he was blind. (Yep, i planned this for a while now.)

Braveheartedwarrior
January 15th, 2017, 08:48 AM
Leopard titled his head, questioning what was up. He stood, walking up to Mint.
"He seems a little.. Unresponsive. Is he alright?" Leopard mewed, concern in his tone.
Echo watched from a distance, and then looked over at Willow. He seemed... different... As if something were lacking in him. She couldn't put a paw on it.
"You okay, Willow?" Echo mewed, looking over to him.

Dawn stopped. Her tail swayed back and forth as her blue eyes focused on River. He was... different from the other kits. She turned around, and padded towards him. Dawn caught up with her father, and looked at River. She nudged him slightly.

Dusk squealed happily as Apple pounced on him. He didn't move, waiting to see what Apple had in store for him.

RedFeather
January 15th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Leopard titled his head, questioning what was up. He stood, walking up to Mint.
"He seems a little.. Unresponsive. Is he alright?" Leopard mewed, concern in his tone.
Echo watched from a distance, and then looked over at Willow. He seemed... different... As if something were lacking in him. She couldn't put a paw on it.
"You okay, Willow?" Echo mewed, looking over to him.

Dawn stopped. Her tail swayed back and forth as her blue eyes focused on River. He was... different from the other kits. She turned around, and padded towards him. Dawn caught up with her father, and looked at River. She nudged him slightly.

Dusk squealed happily as Apple pounced on him. He didn't move, waiting to see what Apple had in store for him.

River was again suprised by a sudden toutch, his fur rose, he let out a squeal. Mint didn't reply emediatly, she waved her tail infront of River's muzzle so he had to see it. But he didn't seem to notice, Mint was sure now. "He can't see anything that i do, and he is suprised by any sudden toutch. I..." It was hard for Mint to say that something was wrong with her own kit. "He's blind." Mint said eventually. Apple frowned, she let go of Dusk and looked at River a bit further away "What's wrong with him?" Apple mewed as she stood next to Dusk, like she was expecting him to know. Willow looked at Echo "I'm fine, i'm just tired." Willow lied, he looked back outside. But he was mostly looking at Leopard, his eyes narrowed slightly. Mint looked at River, she wasn't sure what she should say. She turned her head to look at Leopard, a worried look in her eyes.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 15th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Dawn didn't understand what 'blind' meant, but she knew he wasn't like everyone else. She sat next to River, and quietly observed him.

Leopard leaned over, and gave a reassuring touch of his muzzle to Mint.
"Don't worry Mint! We can sort this out. We'll all just have to teach him about his difference, and make sure he can navigate around." Leopard mewed, trying to sound as upbeat as possible. He needed Mint to stay positive.

Dusk watched from a distance. Something was wrong.

Echo's muzzle formed a frown, not convinced by Willow's reply.
"Sure..." Echo mewed sarcastically. She knew something else was up.

RedFeather
January 15th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Dawn didn't understand what 'blind' meant, but she knew he wasn't like everyone else. She sat next to River, and quietly observed him.

Leopard leaned over, and gave a reassuring touch of his muzzle to Mint.
"Don't worry Mint! We can sort this out. We'll all just have to teach him about his difference, and make sure he can navigate around." Leopard mewed, trying to sound as upbeat as possible. He needed Mint to stay positive.

Dusk watched from a distance. Something was wrong.

Echo's muzzle formed a frown, not convinced by Willow's reply.
"Sure..." Echo mewed sarcastically. She knew something else was up.

Mint sighed "Yeah, you're right." Mint mewed, she smilled. Willow's teeth clenched together as he watched Mint and Leopard, he stood up and padded outside, he had already heard their conversation. Mint turned around "River, he's-" But Willow interuppted her "I heard." He mewed. Mint noticed his cold look, something wasn't right, she noticed how he looked at Leopard. "Mint, can i talk to you?" He mewed coldly. Mint frowned "Sure..." she turned to Leopard "I'll be right back, could you make sure River is fine?" Mint mewed, she then followed Willow. They padded trough the woods, Willow stopped eventually. "Okay Willow, what's wrong. I saw you look at him that way." Mint growled slightly, her eyes stood slighty angry. "I won't lie, i hate the way you became so close with him." Willow mewed. "Willow, what are you talking about?!?" Mint growled, trying to hide that she was suprised. "Willow's eyes were full of... anger, hate, disgust... he was... different. "I swear i'm going to hurt him if you two keep accting like idiots!!!" Willow growled loudly. "You know what?!? I don't care anymore! I'll just kill him, problem solved!!!" Willow hissed, his claws unsheated, he lashed at Mint, he hit her on her muzzle. Mint yowled "What are you doing?!?" Mint growled. Willow lost it, he jumped ontop of Mint, his paws wrapped tigthly around Mint's neck. Mint struggled, she could hardly breathe, she was terrified. "Shut up!" Willow hissed, his eyes burning with hate. He burried his claws into Mint's neck without thinking twice, Mint couldn't breathe, she gasped for air. Willow had a big smile on his muzzle, it was scary. He draged his claws across Mint's troath, blood started to poor from her troath. Mint could hardly breathe, her paws were pushing against his chest, trying to get him off. Willow then lashed at her belly, her face and her sides. His smile got bigger every time that Mint yowled from the pain. Eventually she was so badly wounded, with wounds all over her body that she didn't move anymore. Willow's claws and fur were covered with blood, he padded over to Mint and moved his muzzle close to her ear "That's what you get, was it worth it?" Willow wispered, he looked at her one more time and then ran away, just like that. Mint was still awake, her vision was blurry. She was pretty far away from the cave. Her whole body hurt, and her fur was almost completly covered in her own blood, she had so many wounds. "... Leopard..." she mumbled. "... I'm ... sorry ... " Mint mumbled, her eyes closed as she became unconscious. She looked terrible with all the wounds and all the blood. If Leopard or Echo wouldn't find her quickly then she would die.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 15th, 2017, 03:19 PM
It had been a few minutes... They should have been back by now!

"Leopard!" Echo yowled, "we need to find them, I have a bad feeling about this!"
"Are you sure, Echo? It seemed like they just wanted to talk." Leopard questioned.
Echo's ears flattened. She padded over to Leopard, and picked up River by his scruff. She started padding towards the woods. She stopped for a second, waiting by Ocean.

"Make sure none of your siblings are cousins follow me, alright? I'm giving you a responsibility of this, Ocean. I trust you!" Echo mewed sternly. She then padded off, without waiting for a reply.

"Echo!!" Leopard yowled, chasing after her.

The two caught up with Mint- or at least what looked like her.

"I knew it!" Echo hissed coldly.
"Mint!" Leopard mewed, touching her muzzle with his. "Who... Who did this to you?"

"Willow." Echo spat as she placed poor River down. He seemed confused.

Leopard sat there, shocked. His body started shaking out of pure anger.

"He... He hurt you like this! He'll pay!" Leopard growled, his claws unsheathing. Echo was shocked hadn't seeing Leopard this angry before.

"Echo! Take Mint back to the cavern! I'll deal with him..." Leopard hissed again.

Echo quickly nodded, and placed Mint on her back. She could feel her blood dripping. She quickly sprinted towards the cavern.

Echo had left River with Leopard. But Leopard was going to take some drastic measures...

Leopard roughly picked River by his scruff, and started to pad through the forest, following Willow's sent.

RedFeather
January 15th, 2017, 11:53 PM
It had been a few minutes... They should have been back by now!

"Leopard!" Echo yowled, "we need to find them, I have a bad feeling about this!"
"Are you sure, Echo? It seemed like they just wanted to talk." Leopard questioned.
Echo's ears flattened. She padded over to Leopard, and picked up River by his scruff. She started padding towards the woods. She stopped for a second, waiting by Ocean.

"Make sure none of your siblings are cousins follow me, alright? I'm giving you a responsibility of this, Ocean. I trust you!" Echo mewed sternly. She then padded off, without waiting for a reply.

"Echo!!" Leopard yowled, chasing after her.

The two caught up with Mint- or at least what looked like her.

"I knew it!" Echo hissed coldly.
"Mint!" Leopard mewed, touching her muzzle with his. "Who... Who did this to you?"

"Willow." Echo spat as she placed poor River down. He seemed confused.

Leopard sat there, shocked. His body started shaking out of pure anger.

"He... He hurt you like this! He'll pay!" Leopard growled, his claws unsheathing. Echo was shocked hadn't seeing Leopard this angry before.

"Echo! Take Mint back to the cavern! I'll deal with him..." Leopard hissed again.

Echo quickly nodded, and placed Mint on her back. She could feel her blood dripping. She quickly sprinted towards the cavern.

Echo had left River with Leopard. But Leopard was going to take some drastic measures...

Leopard roughly picked River by his scruff, and started to pad through the forest, following Willow's sent.

River had no idea what was going on, but he just stayed calm. Ocean was watching everyone, she made sure they were all fine. She saw Echo coming back, her eyes widened when she saw Mint. She had so much blood all over her body, and so many cuts. Ocean started shaking a little. Storm and Apple were to young to understand what was wrong. Mint was still unconscious, she would probaly be like that for a while. Willow had stopped with running for a moment so he could regain his breath, suddenly he smelled something, his smile returned. He didn't run, he stood there waiting for him to come. Suddenly he saw Leopard and River, he smilled. His fur and claws were still covered in blood, so it was obvious that he did it. "Hello Leopard." He spit every single word out like it was dirt "You're came here because of Mint isn't it? I don't think she will survive this, so good job Leopard, she's dying because of you!" Willow growled, his claw unsheated. "That's right! It was all about you! You became so close together that i don't even matter anymore. That's why we fought, and i won." Willow was smilling like an absolute idiot. "I'm sorry Leopard but it's time that we finish this." Willow laughed, he had gone crazy. He was going to fight him. River started to get scared because of Willow's laugh, he let out a few cries. Sea wasn't visible to anyone, but she was there. Willow lashed at Leopard, he accidentally hit River instead. The poor kit started to bleed a little on his side, he had fallen on the ground, he started to cry loudly. (You can kill Willow if you like, that would be intresting)

Braveheartedwarrior
January 16th, 2017, 01:41 PM
Shocked, Leopard placed the poor kit down, seeing him bleed. He gave him a few comforting licks over the top of his head.

"You monster!" Leopard hissed at Willow, a sickening feeling in his stomach. "How could you hurt your own mate? You own kit?"

Leopard looked at Willow again. His fur was stained with blood. Mint's blood. His sister's blood.

"Coward!" Leopard hissed, pouncing forward at Willow, and biting his neck. He could feel his teeth sink into his once friend. He felt ill knowing that he was attacking someone that had been so close to him.

Meanwhile, Echo had gone into the cavern, and started to patch up Mint. She patched up her many wounds, and the bleeding started to reduce.

RedFeather
January 16th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Shocked, Leopard placed the poor kit down, seeing him bleed. He gave him a few comforting licks over the top of his head.

"You monster!" Leopard hissed at Willow, a sickening feeling in his stomach. "How could you hurt your own mate? You own kit?"

Leopard looked at Willow again. His fur was stained with blood. Mint's blood. His sister's blood.

"Coward!" Leopard hissed, pouncing forward at Willow, and biting his neck. He could feel his teeth sink into his once friend. He felt ill knowing that he was attacking someone that had been so close to him.

Meanwhile, Echo had gone into the cavern, and started to patch up Mint. She patched up her many wounds, and the bleeding started to reduce.

Willow hissed when Leopard attacked him. Willow tried to push Leopard away, but he couldn't. He struggled, as alot of blood started to stream down his neck. Willow gasped, he could hardly breathe. He pushed Leopard away, he took a few steps back. But then collapsed to the ground. His eyes closed, Willow was still breathing but very weak. River didn't stop crying, he couldn't see anything but he could hear Leopard and Willow fighting. Willow's eyes opened again, he looked at Leopard, his neck was bleeding very much. Willow's vision was blurry. He started to realize what he did "... I guess apologizing won't work... But i'll say it anyway... I'm... Sorry... Thank you... For stopping me... I guess.......Take good care.... of everyone........ Tell... Tell Mint........ I'm sorry........ Tell her i still.... love her....." Willow smilled weakly, his eyes closed. He died a few seconds after that, he wasn't breathing anymore. He was gone. Sea still sat there, tears streamed down her cheecks, she knew that she had to do something. She became visible to Leopard, she padded to Willow. She looked at Leopard, her eyes were dull "...You know you didn't have to do that, you didn't have to kill him!" Sea mewed, her voice raised slightly. Sea burried her muzzle in Willow's fur, she started to glow. Tears streamed down her cheecks "I... I have to go..." Sea mewed, she looked at Leopard again "... I am afraid of what she will say... Mom ... when she will know that he's... dead... I am afraid that she won't take it very well..." Sea mewed, she vanished after that.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 19th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Leopard looked at Willow's dead body. He could've talked him out.. he didn't need to attack him... A wave a regret washed over Leopard's body. What could he tell Mint? Imagine what Sea thought? He never meant to kill Willow. What have I done?

He looked at poor River, crying. He must have not known what was going on, but he heard his father dying.

Leopard shook his head. It should have never come to this.

Leopard slowly carried Willow by the scruff, and then hauled him on his back. Leopard then carried River in his mouth by his scruff.

Slowly, Leopard padded back to the cavern. Soon he was in sight.

Echo could smell Leopard's sent- along with a deep smell of blood. She looked outside, only to see Willow's dead body over Leopard's back.

"Leopard!!" Echo mewed, padding over to him. Mint was unconscious, but Echo had patched her up. He bleeding had stopped.

RedFeather
January 19th, 2017, 11:57 PM
Mint was laying inside the cavern, her eyes opened, she was dizzy and her head was pounding. She didn't move, a soft yowl escapes her muzzle, everything hurt. Ocean stood still, she stared at Willow's body, she slowly padded towards Leopard. She knew what dead was. Ocean started shaking, her eyes were watery. A soft cry came from her muzzle as tears streamed down her cheecks. River was a bit calmer now. Apple and Storm stopped playing, they padded over to everyone else. But Apple and Storm were to young to understand what was happening "Daddy hurt?" Apple asked. Willow looked around, he had stars covering his fur. He was in a dark room, suddenly Sea appeared, she padded towards him. Willow's ears were flat, he missed everyone already. Sea sighed "What you did was stupid, but you're not going to the Dark Forest." Sea mewed. Willow nodded. Sea toutched his muzzle with her's, they both started to glow. They both vanished. They entered Starclan "I do give you the advice to be carefull with Lionflight and Spottedpelt, you hurt their kit, so be aware that they could react angry." Sea mewed, she was a kit, but the way she was talking, you wouldn't say that she's a kit. "Do they know?" Willow asked. "I don't know but it's about their own kit, so yes, they probaly know." Sea anwsered. Willow followed Sea, it didn't take long or he saw them and Midnight. He felt nervous. "Wait here." Sea mewed, she quickly padded towards them. "Lionflight!" Sea called. "I don't think I have to explain what happend, I'm guessing you already know..." Sea mewed. "He's dead, and he's over there." Sea mewed, pointing her tail towards Willow, but he was gone. "What?!?" Sea mewed suprised. "Oh... I know where he's going." Sea mewed as she looked up at Lionflight. Mint raised her head slightly, she was covered in cobwebs on several places of her body. She couldn't see trough her left eye, she could be blind at that side but they would have to wait to be sure of that, though it looked perfectly normal. Mint could hardly move, she turned her head slowly and looked outside. Her eyes widened slightly, her ears flattened. She saw Leopard and Echo talking, with the kits around them... and Willow. Even after what he did, she still loved him... Ocean heard a sound, she turned her head. Ocean's eyes widened "...U-uncle L-Leopard..." Ocean stuttered as she was shaking, pointing her tail towards Mint. Willow finally arrived, nobody could see him. He stood next to Mint. Her head hung down, facing the ground as she was still laying down. "M-Mint?" Willow mewed, he lowered his head, his eyes widened when he saw the tears "H-Hey, don't cry. Look, i'm fine, see?" Willow mewed, he reached towards her, trying to wipe her tears away. He was suprised when his paw went right trough her. He looked at his paws "...I can't do anything... I'm so sorry... " His own emotions began to come, his yellow eyes got watery. He sat down next to Mint "I'm so sorry Mint..." Willow mewed, but nobody could hear him. Mint layed her head back on her paws, she was to tired to keep that position. Tears streamed down her cheeck, she raised her head again, she was shaking. She tried to speak, nothing happend. She tried again, this time it worked "...Leopard........ What........" She couldn't finish what she was saying. She layed her head back down.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 22nd, 2017, 08:12 AM
Echo's ears flattened, and she growled towards Leopard.
Leopard's ears lowered, knowing he did something terribly wrong.

"It's not my fault! H-he attacked you! I couldn't let it slide! I never meant to ki-" Leopard started, but then interrupted.

"That's enough Leopard!" Echo hissed. She bent down towards Mint, and gave her comforting licks across her shoulder. "You need to eat some poppy seeds, you were seriously hurt, and they'll reduce the pain."

Leopard curled up into a semi-ball, not wanting to make matters worse.

Lionflight sat next to Willow.
Are you proud now? Do you feel happy for the trouble you have caused to your family? Surely you're not planning to blame Leopardtuft for you attacking Mint.

RedFeather
January 22nd, 2017, 09:31 AM
Willow jumped up, suprised by the sudden voice. When he realized who the cat was, he calmed down. Lionflight and Leopard looked very similar, but something about Lionflight made Willow feel very small and weak. His teeth clenched together "Do you think i'm happy?!? Ofcourse not!!" Willow hissed, he took a deep breath to relax himself "I lost control, i don't know what happend to me... It's all my fault, i know. Leopard had the right to kill me." Willow mewed, he sighed. Mint looked at Echo, she nodded slowly, she ate the poppy seeds and then layed her head back down. Mint was sad about Willow's dead, but she understood why Leopard attacked him, and she believed him when he said that he didn't mean to kill him. Mint looked at Echo again, she opened her muzzle to say something ".... It's not.... his fault.... he just.... wanted to...... protect.... me...." Mint mewed softly, speaking was hard right now. Mint looked at Leopard, now that Willow was gone, he was practically the most important to her. She opened her muzzle again "..... Leopard..... i believe you..... i understand..." Mint mewed, her eyes were watery again. She shouldn't be speaking, she should rest. Mint smilled softly "..... You know.... what?....." Mint mewed. ".... You're much.... prettier with a smile..." Mint mewed, a tiny giggle escaped her muzzle.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 22nd, 2017, 09:52 AM
Leopard's ears rose, hearing Mint's soft voice. He got up, and went over to her.
"Thank you for understanding, Mint." Leopard purred. He licked Mint over her head very softly.
"She needs to rest, Leopard." Echo mewed, looking at Mint a bit sorrowfully. Would she recover from such a blow?\

Leopard nodded. But he still wanted to stay with his injured sister.
"Can I sleep with her?" Leopard mewed.

Echo nodded. "Just don't bother her."

Without waiting for a reply, Echo padded out the cavern, and collected her kits. She then got Mint's kits into the cavern.

"Hurt?" Neon mewed, looking at Mint.

"Neon, Dusk, Dawn. Go to my den." Echo mewed.

"But mo-"

"Now!" Echo mewed, more tensely.

The three kits scurried along.

Lionflight looked at Willow with untrustworthy eyes. He then sighed. His glance looking more sypathetic.

I understand... But you must return to Starclan. They're waiting for you.

Angel looked at the two cats. She saved her life for those cats! How could Willow, her friend, hurt them?

I'm ashamed, Willow.

RedFeather
January 22nd, 2017, 10:04 AM
Willow was suprised when he saw Angel "A-Angel! It's not like that! I didn't-" Willow started, but he stopped, he realized apologizing wouldn't work. His ears flattened, he sighed "... I should go..." Willow mewed, he looked at Mint one last time and then vanished.
Mint smilled, she was happy that Leopard was fine. Though, she didn't want to sleep, she was scared. Mint knew that her wounds were bad, she felt tired but she was scared knowing that she could fall asleep forever. Mint looked at Leopard ".... I don't want to.... sleep... i'm.... scared...." Mint mewed. Apple and Storm looked at Echo "What's wrong with mom?" Apple asked. River sat next to them "Dad hurt mom, dad is gone now." River mewed, it was the first time that he spoke. He was much smarter then he looked. Ocean sat next to her siblings, she was still in shock.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 22nd, 2017, 10:15 AM
"I hate to say it, but you're right.....,River." Echo's head titled to a side. How could a kit know this?

Leopard placed his head under Mint's chin, trying to touch his fur with her's in a comforting manner.
"Don't worry, Mint. Everything will be fine." Leopard purred.

"I hope so..." Dawn mewed. She understood that something wasn't right. She had seen Willow's body, and Mint's injured one. Something wasn't right...

Dawn stood, and walked out of the cavern.

"Dawn! Come back!" Echo hissed.

Dawn did not listen, and kept moving forward. She stood beside Willow's body. It smelled of blood.

Angel sighed, and returned back to Starclan. So did Lionflight.

RedFeather
January 22nd, 2017, 10:31 AM
Ocean stood up, she padded outside untill she stood next to Dawn, a shiver went down her spine as she looked at Willow's dead body "We should go back inside Dawn." Ocean mewed softly "He's sleeping, forever now, that's all." Ocean mewed, she carefully took the kit by her scruff and carried her back inside. Mint smilled softly "...You're right...." Mint mewed, she rubbed her head against Leopard's. Mint layed her head back down "I'm sorry... for all... the trouble..." Mint mewed. Apple and Storm looked at River in suprise "He's not gone, he's over there." Apple mewed, looking outside. River turned his head to the sound of Apple's voice "You don't understand, Dad won't wake up." River mewed, it was strange that he knew all of this, he must be very smart. River's wound had stopped bleeding already for a while. Storm quickly padded outside, he pushed Willow's body with his paws. No responce, Storm realized River was right, he padded back inside.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 22nd, 2017, 10:48 AM
Dawn grumbled as Ocean carried her. She wasn't interested in coming back inside.

Echo sighed. The kits would have to understand that Willow wouldn't be coming back. Ever.

"All you you should get some sleep." Echo mewed. The sun had started to set slowly.
Echo passed by Leopard, and gave him a quick lick. "Thank you, Leopard, for keeping Mint calm." Echo purred.

Leopard swayed his tail as a sign that he heard.

Echo carefully carried the younger kits by their scruffs, and carried them off to her den. Echo knew Mint wouldn't be able to sleep with them tonight, so she'd have to be with them.

Dusk moved over to Apple, nuzzling her. "Wanna sleep with me?" Dusk asked shyly.

Leopard looked over at Ocean.
"You can sleep with your mother if you'd like." He mewed, in a soft, caring voice.

(ahh i ship Apple and Duskk so much even though they are cousins. ;0; i want to make them mates when they get older but only if you're okay with it.)

RedFeather
January 22nd, 2017, 10:57 AM
(Yessss :3 I ship it like FedEx)

Apple blushed "Okay." She replied, she smilled and padded into the den. Storm and River followed. Ocean looked at Leopard, she nodded. Ocean padded to Leopard and Mint, she layed herself at the other side of Mint. "Goodnight." Ocean mewed, she then closed her eyes and fell asleep quickly. Mint was happy that she still had Leopard, his fur against her's was making her calm. "... Thank you... for everything..." Mint mewed, she smilled softly, she raised her head and licked his cheeck, she then layed her head back down "...Goodnight Leopard..." Mint closed her eyes, she fell asleep after that.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 22nd, 2017, 11:06 AM
"Goodnight Mint, Goodnight Ocean." Leopard mewed as he licked Mint back.
Echo laid down in her den. Neon was already asleep. Dawn slept next to River, But stayed close to her mother.

Dusk blushed, happy that Apple decided to sleep with him. He laid down next to Apple. He licked her cheek, and nuzzled her fur. "Goodnight!" Dusk mewed.

RedFeather
January 22nd, 2017, 11:47 PM
Apple purred, she nuzzled Dusk back "Goodnight." Apple mewed, she pressed her fur against Dusk's. Apple closed her eyes and fell asleep. Mint awoke in a dark room, she knew it was a Starclan dream. She knew who it was already just before he appeared. Willow was visible now, Mint didn't really know what to say. "... I'm sorry, I... I lost control. I didn't mean to hurt you like that, and now i'm dead and-" Willow started, he didn't notice Mint came towards him, Mint embraced into his fur and Willow stopped talking emediatly. "... I don't understand... Why?... Why are you so nice to me?...." Willow asked, he didn't mind the free hugs, but he just couldn't understand why Mint accted this way. "Stupid mousebrain, i still love you." Mint mewed, she toutched his muzzle with her's. "...But, i hurt you... i hurt everyone... Do really still love me after that...?" Willow asked. "You did something stupid, but that doesn't mean i don't love you anymore." Mint replied, her eyes were looking at him in a friendly way. Willow smilled softly "Thank you." Willow mewed, he was happy she understood. Mint noticed he was fading already, she toutched his muzzle one more time. "Mint, Please hold on okay? You can't die." Willow mewed. Mint nodded. "You will never be alone." Willow mewed, he licked her muzzle. He vanished after that. Mint woke up, her eyes opened. Leopard was still laying next to her. Mint looked outside, it was still dark but the sun would start to rise very soon.

Wolvesregion
January 24th, 2017, 07:29 PM
(Hi guys! Its been forever!!!! :-D ) A tabbly female was sniffing fur prey, she was large and well muscled, at first look some cats believe she is a tom. Her different colored eyes searched the area, her reddish brown fur shone in the sunlight. She flicked her tail in annoyance. The tip of her tail was ginger. She was in plain sight even though she could smell other cats.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 24th, 2017, 07:39 PM
Feeling Mint shifting around, most likely awake, Leopard awoke.
"Goodmorni-"
Leopard stopped abruptly. "Do you smell somecat? It seems there may be a cat around the beach."
"Can I go, Daddy?" Dawn mewed. Surprised, Leopard looked at the little female kit. Her blue eyes sparkling in the dawn.
"S-sure..." Leopard replied.

Wolvesregion
January 24th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Feeling Mint shifting around, most likely awake, Leopard awoke.
"Goodmorni-"
Leopard stopped abruptly. "Do you smell somecat? It seems there may be a cat around the beach."
"Can I go, Daddy?" Dawn mewed. Surprised, Leopard looked at the little female kit. Her blue eyes sparkling in the dawn.
"S-sure..." Leopard replied.
The cat was getting closer to the rest of the. Cats her sent getting stronger and stronger until she was right outside where the cats were staying.... She turned around her face emotionless (me on Mondays)

RedFeather
January 25th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Mint looked outside, she saw a cat. "Leopard, get her back in here!" Mint mewed. "Dawn!" Mint called. She didn't like it when cats came this close to the cavern. Mint felt her heart beating quickly, she felt her head pounding again. She layed her head against Leopard's fur because she suddenly felt dizzy, she coughed a few times. And then it happend...
Mint opened her eyes, her eyes widened. A little bit of blood was on the ground, her muzzle had blood on it to. She was coughing up blood, which was bad, very bad. Neither Echo or Leopard could help her now, she was practically dead already, her lungs would fill up with blood and after a while she would die from it. Mint started to shake, she didn't pay attention to the cat outside. She looked at Leopard "I-it's gotten w-worse..." Mint stuttered. Sea was there, but nobody could see her. I have to do it... I have to help Willow appeared also, nobody could see him either. "She will die! We need to help her!" Willow yowled. Sea shook her head "We can't do anything... except one thing." Sea mewed. "What is it?!" Willow mewed. "... As a Starclan cat, you have some sort of power, it's like reincarnation, but instead of reincarnating yourself, you only give your Starclan power. It means you have the power to keep that cat alive, but...." Sea mewed. "...But what?" Willow asked. "...The Starclan cat will no longer have his powers, they will dissappear forever." Sea mewed. Mint's vision was blurry, she wasn't feeling good, she layed her head against Leopard, her eyes closed. Willow's eyes widened "No! She's going to die!" He mewed. Willow padded over to Mint and burried his muzzle in her fur, he started to glow. Sea's eyes widened. Willow's teeth clenched together, he could feel Mint's pain. "...I hope.... that this... fixes my mistakes...." Willow mewed, stars were coming from his body, he was dissappearing. He would be gone in a few seconds. Suddenly Mint stopped breathing, Willow's eyes widened "Come on Mint! Hold on!" Willow mewed. He was almost completly gone, then suddenly Mint started breathing again. Willow smilled softly "I'll miss you Mint, goodbye..." Willow mewed. He then dissappeared, he was gone forever. But Mint was breathing again and she wasn't bleeding anymore. Willow hadn't been visible to anyone.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 25th, 2017, 04:58 AM
Dawn looked back and forth, not sure what really she should be paying attention to.
"Auntie?" Dawn mewed, padding back into the cavern?
"Are you alright?" Leopard, Echo, and Dawn mewed at the same time.
Leopard re-positioned himself to help Mint relax.

"How.. How'd she survive that?" Echo mewed to herself. It couldn't have just been luck; If a cat's blood got into their lungs, there were not good as a dead mouse.

Echo padded over to Mint, and licked her fur. "Does anything hurt?" She asked.
Meanwhile, Dusk and Neon approached the strange cat.

"Hello!" Neon mewed, a bit too loudly.

RedFeather
January 25th, 2017, 05:23 AM
Mint's eyes opened again, her wounds still hurt, but her bleeding had stopped completly. "...I'm fine..." Mint mewed, she didn't understand why she wasn't bleeding anymore. She knew very well that she should have died, it was impossible for her to survive something like that. Sea still sat there, but she decided it was not the right time to tell them what happend, she vanished. Apple looked outside, she was curious but she stayed inside. Mint was tired, she just wanted to sleep again. Mint layed her head against Leopard's fur again "...I should sleep... a bit..." Mint mewed. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 25th, 2017, 06:29 PM
Echo padded neat Leopard's ear.
"Stay awake. I need you to keep an eye on her." Echo whispered. She knew Mint would probably want Leopard to get some rest too, but Mint's condition was much worse than Leopard's.

Leopard nodded, still a concerned look on his cyan eyes.

"Don't worry," Echo whispered again, "she'll be alright." Echo licked Leopard's side. It always comforted him when she did that.

He purred. "Thank you, Echo.

Dusk wasn't so sure about the unfamiliar cat.
"Neon... We should wait for Mom."

"Don't be so scared!" Neon replied. Neon walked closer to the cat, and now at the shecat's paws. He rubbed onto her leg in a friendly manner.

"I'm Neon!" The kit mewed.

"Idiot." Dawn grumbled to herself as she saw Neon, her brother, approaching the unfamiliar cat. He'd get hurt- but Dawn could care less.

Wolvesregion
January 25th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Dawn looked back and forth, not sure what really she should be paying attention to.
"Auntie?" Dawn mewed, padding back into the cavern?
"Are you alright?" Leopard, Echo, and Dawn mewed at the same time.
Leopard re-positioned himself to help Mint relax.

"How.. How'd she survive that?" Echo mewed to herself. It couldn't have just been luck; If a cat's blood got into their lungs, there were not good as a dead mouse.

Echo padded over to Mint, and licked her fur. "Does anything hurt?" She asked.
Meanwhile, Dusk and Neon approached the strange cat.

"Hello!" Neon mewed, a bit too loudly.
She cat bristled in surprised then calmed down. She turned around and let her fur lie flat "Hi." She said "I'm Eagle, your name is amazing! Do you have any guardians?" She asked then saw Leapord (Eagle is Hawks kit the last alive one the others died with hawk fending off a band of rouges but she was only known as a kit)

RedFeather
January 25th, 2017, 11:26 PM
(Brave, check my DA) Ocean was awake, she saw Neon with the strange cat, she emediatly stood up and padded towards them. "Neon, we have to wait for Echo and Leopard. You can't just walk up to everyone, after Echo and Leopard are sure it's okay they maybe you can come back, but we have to get back inside now." Ocean mewed. Ocean took Neon by his scruff and padded back to the cavern, she moved her tail to show Dusk that he also had to follow. Mint was sleeping quietly, she seemed better now. Apple padded outside, she now stood next to Dusk, she rubbed her side against his "We should go back inside." Apple mewed.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 26th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Neon groaned, and accepted what Ocean said. Dusk nodded, and followed Apple back inside.

Seeing that Mint was okay, Echo padded outside and met the strange cat.

"Hello can I hel-"
Echo took a good look at the cat.

"You look very familiar.... are you-"
Echo took a whiff, smelling that the cat was in fact very familiar.

"One of Hawk's kits?" Echo exclaimed.

RedFeather
January 26th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Mint opened her eyes again, she was still tired but she woke up again. She looked aside, Leopard was still awake and still laying next to her "...Leopard, you should sleep..." Mint mewed, she knew her condition was much worse then Leopard, but she didn't think about that. Apple looked outside one more time, she then padded to Dusk. Apple smilled, she rubbed her cheeck against his a bit shyly.

Wolvesregion
January 26th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Neon groaned, and accepted what Ocean said. Dusk nodded, and followed Apple back inside.

Seeing that Mint was okay, Echo padded outside and met the strange cat.

"Hello can I hel-"
Echo took a good look at the cat.

"You look very familiar.... are you-"
Echo took a whiff, smelling that the cat was in fact very familiar.

"One of Hawk's kits?" Echo exclaimed.
"Yes, but how do you know?" She asked blankly. Waving her tail, and looking at Echo with questioning eyes.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 26th, 2017, 12:45 PM
Dusk purred and gently tackled Apple, pinning her down, hoping they could play together. He licked Apple's cheek and purred even more.

"I've known Hawk, we were friends. She used to live here in this cavern actually." Echo mewed. "She had her kits here too! You were here. But.. Where is Hawk, and your other siblings?" Echo asked.

Wolvesregion
January 26th, 2017, 03:39 PM
Dusk purred and gently tackled Apple, pinning her down, hoping they could play together. He licked Apple's cheek and purred even more.

"I've known Hawk, we were friends. She used to live here in this cavern actually." Echo mewed. "She had her kits here too! You were here. But.. Where is Hawk, and your other siblings?" Echo asked.
Eagles expression changed."They walk with Starclan Now. I was raised by my father Viper." She said looking sad at the ion of her family "Who also walks with Starclan." She finished her tail drooping

Braveheartedwarrior
January 26th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Echo's ears flattened, and she walked over to Eagle, and placed her head under Eagle's neck in a comforting manner. Echo didn't know if Eagle would appreciate it, but she had to do something.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Echo mewed sympathetically. "It must be extremely hard for you. But do know that we're here for you. Anyone of Hawk's kin are our friends!" Echo mewed, trying to sound more upbeat. "Would you like to stay, or are you just passing by? There's always space for another cat in this cavern." Echo mewed.

Leopard looked up, hearing the conversation. Hawk, his closest friend and rival. Gone. His ears flattened at the thought. Hopefully she'd visit him in his dreams.

Wolvesregion
January 26th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Echo's ears flattened, and she walked over to Eagle, and placed her head under Eagle's neck in a comforting manner. Echo didn't know if Eagle would appreciate it, but she had to do something.

"I'm sorry to hear that..." Echo mewed sympathetically. "It must be extremely hard for you. But do know that we're here for you. Anyone of Hawk's kin are our friends!" Echo mewed, trying to sound more upbeat. "Would you like to stay, or are you just passing by? There's always space for another cat in this cavern." Echo mewed.

Leopard looked up, hearing the conversation. Hawk, his closest friend and rival. Gone. His ears flattened at the thought. Hopefully she'd visit him in his dreams.
She looked up. "I could stay." She said excitedly.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 26th, 2017, 08:07 PM
She looked up. "I could stay." She said excitedly.

"Great!" Echo mewed happily. She led Eagle into the cavern, and directed her to an open den to sleep. It was where her mother used to live in.

"Nice an cozy!" Echo mewed as she positioned moss and leaves to make a comfortable bed. "That should do."

"Mommm"? Neon whined, trying to get attention.
"Yes, Neon?" Echo replied.
"I'm hungry!" Neon groaned.
Echo padded out of the den, and got a small fish from the prey pile.
"Share it with your siblings." Echo mewed.

Neon nodded, and brought it over to Dusk, Apple, and Dawn.

Dusk let go of Apple for a second, and took a bite out of the fish. He swallowed, and then pinned Apple down once more. He was playing, acting like he was defending his prey.

"Mine!" Dusk purred, licking Apple's cheek. Of course, if this was a real senerio, he probably wouldn't be all too friendly.

Wolvesregion
January 26th, 2017, 08:09 PM
"Great!" Echo mewed happily. She led Eagle into the cavern, and directed her to an open den to sleep. It was where her mother used to live in.

"Nice an cozy!" Echo mewed as she positioned moss and leaves to make a comfortable bed. "That should do."

"Mommm"? Neon whined, trying to get attention.
"Yes, Neon?" Echo replied.
"I'm hungry!" Neon groaned.
Echo padded out of the den, and got a small fish from the prey pile.
"Share it with your siblings." Echo mewed.

Neon nodded, and brought it over to Dusk, Apple, and Dawn.

Dusk let go of Apple for a second, and took a bite out of the fish. He swallowed, and then pinned Apple down once more. He was playing, acting like he was defending his prey.

"Mine!" Dusk purred, licking Apple's cheek. Of course, if this was a real senerio, he probably wouldn't be all too friendly.
Eagle smiled as she watched the kits play. "Was I like that?" Eagle asked with a purr. Sheremebered little from when she was young. Is this really where my mom lived?

Braveheartedwarrior
January 26th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Eagle smiled as she watched the kits play. "Was I like that?" Eagle asked with a purr. Sheremebered little from when she was young. Is this really where my mom lived?

Echo purred as she looked at her kits.
"Yes your mother used to live here! She was a very strong, and willing cat. She matched up with my mate, Leopard." Echo purred, pointing to him with her tail.

Leopard nodded. "Yeah! She was quite a fighter. She was the best rival, and friend I had!"

"What about Blossom.... Blossomtail?" Echo asked.

"Well, Blossomtail never stayed. She doesn't count." Leopard replied

(winK WINK CharacteR inComING)

Wolvesregion
January 26th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Echo purred as she looked at her kits.
"Yes your mother used to live here! She was a very strong, and willing cat. She matched up with my mate, Leopard." Echo purred, pointing to him with her tail.

Leopard nodded. "Yeah! She was quite a fighter. She was the best rival, and friend I had!"

"What about Blossom.... Blossomtail?" Echo asked.

"Well, Blossomtail never stayed. She doesn't count." Leopard replied

(winK WINK CharacteR inComING)
(Oh no) Eagle smiled looking over at the setting sun. She yawned and curled up. "I can't believe friends of my mom are here " she purred (starclan dream incoming to Leapord :3)

Braveheartedwarrior
January 26th, 2017, 08:34 PM
(Oh no) Eagle smiled looking over at the setting sun. She yawned and curled up. "I can't believe friends of my mom are here " she purred (starclan dream incoming to Leapord :3)

Echo nodded.
"We should get some rest." Echo mewed. She went into her den.
Leopard started licking Mint, knowing that her fur should be kept nicely even if she was resting. It felt... relaxing... knowing that there was a cat right next to you. Leopard's eyes closed, and he drifted off to sleep.

Dusk continued to pin Apple down.

(gtg ; - ; )

RedFeather
January 26th, 2017, 11:38 PM
(Here we go XD isn't Blossomtail your oc? Btw, now that Willow is gone, what do you think of this idea? You said you wanted Dusk and Apple to be mates when they grow older right? Wouldn't it be nice if they have atleast one kit? :3 I have serious problems XD cuz i already figured how the kit could look and a name XD, i was thinking about a female with a red-brown fur like Dusk and the black-dark brown stripes to, she would have the same eyes and a white belly. I thought the name Cherry would be cute :3 i know Brave, i'm weird XD)
Apple looked at Dusk as he was pinning her down, she felt a strange feeling, she blushed. Apple toutched Dusk's muzzle with her's, it made her even blush more. She purred, she licked his muzzle . But she couldn't understand the weird feeling. Apple smilled, she licked Dusk's cheeck. River was sleeping and Storm watched the strange cat. Ocean was not sleeping but her eyes were closed.

Wolvesregion
January 27th, 2017, 06:10 AM
Eagle closed her eyes and drifted of too sleep. Twitching, she opened her eyes. And Viper was standing in the cavern. "I-im dreaming. " Eagle guessed. "Right you are." Viper replied in his low voice. "Will you join me? Or your mother? You have to tell the cats in the cavern the truth." He said fading

Braveheartedwarrior
January 27th, 2017, 09:54 AM
(Here we go XD isn't Blossomtail your oc? Btw, now that Willow is gone, what do you think of this idea? You said you wanted Dusk and Apple to be mates when they grow older right? Wouldn't it be nice if they have atleast one kit? :3 I have serious problems XD cuz i already figured how the kit could look and a name XD, i was thinking about a female with a red-brown fur like Dusk and the black-dark brown stripes to, she would have the same eyes and a white belly. I thought the name Cherry would be cute :3 i know Brave, i'm weird XD)
Apple looked at Dusk as he was pinning her down, she felt a strange feeling, she blushed. Apple toutched Dusk's muzzle with her's, it made her even blush more. She purred, she liked his muzzle . But she couldn't understand the weird feeling. Apple smilled, she licked Dusk's cheeck. River was sleeping and Storm watched the strange cat. Ocean was not sleeping but her eyes were closed.

(Yes, she's my OC, but be prepared, because she's super wild, but slightly mean :p. And yeeeeeees, They should have a kit c: I love the idea of cherry! )
oh and The Bloody Kitty

Dusk purred, liking the feeling too. He continued to lick Apple's fur
Echo noticed that they were having fun. They we're really connected.

"What even brought up Blossomtail?" Leopard mumbled to Echo. "She's been gone with her clan or whatever."

"Weren't you good friends?" Echo asked.

"Yeah... But..." Leopard mewed trailing off.

"Remember! We were all a little group. We were all outcasts, but we stuck together! You, me, Angel, Blossomtail, and Talon!"

"But then Blossomtail left, Talon got angry and attacked Blossomtail's clan, Darkclan shooed Talon away, and then we never heard of them again!" Leopard growled.

"Yeah, Yeah, but we should find her again!" Echo mewed.

Leopard sighed, and nodded.

"Okay, we'll head to Darkclan tomorrow." Leopard mewed.

Echo stood, and walked over to Leopard. She pinned his tail she licked his back playfully. Talking about Blossomtail brought back good memories when they were much younger. Leopard purred.

"I'm sure I can take you down in one tackle!" Leopard mewed.
"Not if I get you first!" Echo mewed back.

Soon, the two went to sleep.

RedFeather
January 27th, 2017, 10:37 AM
(Yes, she's my OC, but be prepared, because she's super wild, but slightly mean :p. And yeeeeeees, They should have a kit c: I love the idea of cherry! )
oh and The Bloody Kitty

"What even brought up Blossomtail?" Leopard mumbled to Echo. "She's been gone with her clan or whatever."

"Remember! We were all a little group. We were all outcasts, but we stuck together! You, me, Angel, Blossomtail, and Talon!"

"But then Blossomtail left, Talon got angry and attacked Blossomtail's clan, Darkclan shooed Talon away, and then we never heard of them again!" Leopard growled.

Echo stood, and walked over to Leopard. She pinned his tail she licked his back playfully. Talking about Blossomtail brought back good memories when they were much younger. Leopard purred.

(:3 yey! I just like the idea of Cherry, we should really get our kits to get a bit older now, they have been kits long enough i think. How old are they now? 4 or 5 moons? I just want them to start getting more like apprentice age. So, how old are they now? Btw are you fine with it if i roleplay Cherry?)

Storm and Ocean fell asleep. Apple didn't want to sleep yet, she really enjoyed being around Dusk. Ofcourse she and Dusk were to young to even understand what they were feeling, but once they would get a little older they would soon discover. They sure had a very special bond. Apple tickled his belly with her tail, she pushed him away playfully as her tail swayed. Apple looked outside, it was starting to get late. A sunset, that was what Apple saw, it was the first time that she saw it. "Dusk! Look!" Apple mewed excited, she sat down, her tail swayed calmly.

Wolvesregion
January 27th, 2017, 10:43 AM
oh and The Bloody Kitty

(starclan dream for leapord) Hawk appeared in Leapords dream with a dumb grin on her face. Her black tail swaying softly.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 27th, 2017, 12:50 PM
(Sure! Why not? You can rp Cherry! And let's just say they're six moons now :3))
RedFeather
The Bloody Kitty
Deep in the forest, a skinny silver she-cat patrolled though the forest. She made it to the beach. Lavender eyes emotionless as she slowly padded through the sand.

An evil grin on her face.

Leopard's eyes opened, and he looked around
Starclan dream.

He looked up, seeing Hawk.
He stood.

"H-Hawk? Is that you?" Leopard meowed, getting closer. She obviously was in Starclan due to her pelt being faded, and starry, but he just couldn't believe it.

He circled Hawk as if he were a nosy tom, checking out a female.

"I-I can't believe it!" Leopard exclaimed, happiness in his voice.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 27th, 2017, 01:00 PM
Dusk laughed as Apple tickled him. He enjoyed it alot. He enjoyed Apple a lot.

Dusk looked up at the sunset, admiring it.

"Coooool!" Dusk meowed happily. He nuzzled Apple's fur as the two watched the sun go down.

Something caught the Silver cat's ears.
"Kits?" The she-cat mewed. Her voice was raspy. She headed closer to the cavern. She was now in sight of the kits watching the sunset.

"Belgh. I never came here for idiotic kits. I'm here to claim this land." the she-cat mewed to herself an irritated tone in her voice. She moved toward the kits.

Her glace completely menacing. She had a fairly large scar across her face. Her purple eyes scanned the two kits.

"Apprentice age." The she-cat muttered.

RedFeather
January 27th, 2017, 01:02 PM
(Sure! Why not? You can rp Cherry! And let's just say they're six moons now :3))
RedFeather
The Bloody Kitty
Deep in the forest, a skinny silver she-cat patrolled though the forest. She made it to the beach. Lavender eyes emotionless as she slowly padded through the sand.

Starclan dream.

He stood.

"H-Hawk? Is that you?" Leopard meowed, getting closer. She obviously was in Starclan due to her pelt being faded, and starry, but he just couldn't believe it.

( :3 Okay! And thx! I'll roleplay her then :3
Lol i'm gonna make this very cheesy XD
Brave don't ruin it with Blossom! It's just getting so nice!)

Apple looked at the sunset with wide eyes, she was sitting next to Dusk "It's so cool!" Apple mewed. She loved this, it was almost magical. Dusk and Apple's fur toutched, Apple didn't even notice that her tail was starting to twist around Dusk's. "Isn't it awsome! Wow! This is so-" Apple stopped, she noticed what she had done. Apple's face got red, the feeling in her chest was getting stronger. It was weird, she looked at Dusk with a completly red face. Looking at him made the feeling get even stronger. She started to understand what she was feeling, she turned her head away shyly, her tail still twisted around Dusk's.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 27th, 2017, 01:08 PM
( :3 Okay! And thx! I'll roleplay her then :3
Lol i'm gonna make this very cheesy XD
Brave don't ruin it with Blossom! It's just getting so nice!)

Apple looked at the sunset with wide eyes, she was sitting next to Dusk "It's so cool!" Apple mewed. She loved this, it was almost magical. Dusk and Apple's fur toutched, Apple didn't even notice that her tail was starting to twist around Dusk's. "Isn't it awsome! Wow! This is so-" Apple stopped, she noticed what she had done. Apple's face got red, the feeling in her chest was getting stronger. It was weird, she looked at Dusk with a completly red face. Looking at him made the feeling get even stronger. She started to understand what she was feeling, she turned her head away shyly, her tail still twisted around Dusk's.

"Blegh! Ew! Are you serious?! I didn't come here for lovey-dovey apprentices!" the she-cat growled quietly to herself. She decided to stay in the shadows where the two cats couldn't see her.

Dusk titled his head, confused.
"Hey Apple, What's wrong?" Dusk asked.
He liked the feeling of their tails twined.
Dusk didn't realize what Apple was feeling. Dusk pushed his head to her side, licking her fur.

"Appleeee, don't you wanna watch the sunset?" Dusk mewed. He had no clue that that would make her feel even more embarrassed.

RedFeather
January 27th, 2017, 01:16 PM
"Blegh! Ew! Are you serious?! I didn't come here for lovey-dovey apprentices!" the she-cat growled quietly to herself. She decided to stay in the shadows where the two cats couldn't see her.

Dusk titled his head, confused.
"Hey Apple, What's wrong?" Dusk asked.
He liked the feeling of their tails twined.
Dusk didn't realize what Apple was feeling. Dusk pushed his head to her side, licking her fur.

"Appleeee, don't you wanna watch the sunset?" Dusk mewed. He had no clue that that would make her feel even more embarrassed.

Apple didn't know what to say, Dusk didn't even realize. She turned her face so she could see him, her face was still red. Her ears were twitching nervously, she wanted to say it, what she felt. "Euhm... I.." Apple didn't know how to respond. She toutched his muzzle with her's "D-Dusk i like you.... I know you like me to but.... i really like you. Euhm... I-i... I love you!" Apple threw it out before she could stop it, she covered her red face with her paws.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 27th, 2017, 01:24 PM
Apple didn't know what to say, Dusk didn't even realize. She turned her face so she could see him, her face was still red. Her ears were twitching nervously, she wanted to say it, what she felt. "Euhm... I.." Apple didn't know how to respond. She toutched his muzzle with her's "D-Dusk i like you.... I know you like me to but.... i really like you. Euhm... I-i... I love you!" Apple threw it out before she could stop it, she covered her read face with her paws.

The she-cat snicked hearing Apple. "That was bold."

Dusk was shocked.
Apple loves me?

He turned a bit red. Dusk nudged Apple.
"Hey, don't be so shy! I... really love you too Apple!" Dusk purred. He licked Apple's cheek, and stood.

"Come on!! Let's play! I know it'll be fun!" Dusk meowed. "Don't lovers like to hang out with each other?" Dusk mewed.

Wolvesregion
January 27th, 2017, 03:35 PM
RedFeather
The Bloody Kitty

Starclan dream.

He stood.

Hawk smiled. " Can't believe what? That I'm dead or in your dreams? " she asked with a purr touching her muzzle to Leopards.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 27th, 2017, 05:53 PM
Hawk smiled. " Can't believe what? That I'm dead or in your dreams? " she asked with a purr touching her muzzle to Leopards.

Leopard purred too, his tail swaying in excitement.
"You're still look so strong! Even in Starclan you still kept your muscles!" Leopard teased playfully. He nuzzled Hawk. "It's so great to see you again."

Wolvesregion
January 27th, 2017, 07:09 PM
Leopard purred too, his tail swaying in excitement.
"You're still look so strong! Even in Starclan you still kept your muscles!" Leopard teased playfully. He nuzzled Hawk. "It's so great to see you again."
Hawk licked his forehead. Her expression changed quickly. " Leopard, I cannot stay for long, I have news for you. Eagle lied. Viper is a Dark forest cat not Starclan. She grew up with him, so her ways may be a little brutal. Just watch out for her please." Hawk meowed urgently, starting tok fade.

Braveheartedwarrior
January 27th, 2017, 07:15 PM
Hawk licked his forehead. Her expression changed quickly. " Leopard, I cannot stay for long, I have news for you. Eagle lied. Viper is a Dark forest cat not Starclan. She grew up with him, so her ways may be a little brutal. Just watch out for her please." Hawk meowed urgently, starting tok fade.

Stunned by this news, Leopard quickly nodded.
"Alright, Hawk, Thank you for telling me. I'll keep this in mind." Leopard mewed. He started to notice she was fading.

Don't leave yet! Leopard thought to himself. He wished Starclan cats could stay longer.

Leopard gave Hawk one last lick.
"I'll see you soon." Leopard mewed.

Wolvesregion
January 27th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Stunned by this news, Leopard quickly nodded.
"Alright, Hawk, Thank you for telling me. I'll keep this in mind." Leopard mewed. He started to notice she was fading.

Don't leave yet! Leopard thought to himself. He wished Starclan cats could stay longer.

Leopard gave Hawk one last lick.
"I'll see you soon." Leopard mewed.
Hawk purred, then faded completely./Eagle woke up yawning. The sun was beginning to rise, she blinked sleep out of her eyes.