PDA

View Full Version : fairytail rp(private)

Pages : [1] 2

Static
December 10th, 2017, 12:14 PM
THIS IS A PRIVATE RP(but you can ask me and leo if you want to join,but it has to be ok with both of us)This is between me and Leo the Loke and a fairytail RP(obviously)
Fairytail.I guild where we are not just friends,but family.Fairytail has some of the strongest wizards in the fiore,and possibly the world.You are in this guild.Welcome to fairytail!

*I suck at openings as usual XD*

So here is the form sense it's oc's

Name-
Age-
Appearance-
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-
Magic type-
Rank-

You can add stuff if u like.The rank is just guild master,s-class or...um the normal class or whatever that's called.you can make your form first,and guild master is open.There can be dragon slayer,God slayers,or any other magic,but they don't have to be raised by dragons like on the show of they where raised by a dragon slayer or another God slayer.

Seraphon
December 10th, 2017, 12:21 PM
Swiftheart I have to go do something and it may take me a while to come back to this and make my form so you can go ahead and do yours first.

Static
December 10th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Totally fine.

Name-Hikaru Amatsu
Age-14
Appearance-She has black hair with blonde highlights and green eyes.She usually has on jeans and a blue t-shirt with a black coat.Fairytail guild sign is on her hand.
Gemder-Female
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-Tbrp'd
Magic type-Storm dragon slayer
Rank-Regular member(not s-class)
Leo the Loke do u want to be guild master?

Seraphon
December 15th, 2017, 12:36 AM
Totally fine.

Name-Hikaru Amatsu
Age-14
Appearance-She has black hair with blonde highlights and green eyes.She usually has on jeans and a blue t-shirt with a black coat.Fairytail guild sign is on her hand.
Gemder-Female
Magic type-Storm dragon slayer
Rank-Regular member(not s-class)
Leo the Loke do u want to be guild master?
Oh! Sorry for not responding earlier! Life and new Star Wars movie happened XD You can be guild master if you want. Rn I am currently very VERY tired so I PROMISE I will respond and make a form tomorrow. If it seems like I forgot, please remind me.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 09:34 AM
Oh! Sorry for not responding earlier! Life and new Star Wars movie happened XD You can be guild master if you want. Rn I am currently very VERY tired so I PROMISE I will respond and make a form tomorrow. If it seems like I forgot, please remind me.
Its fine!Hope you like the star wars movie,and sleep as long as you like

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2017, 09:38 AM
(Do you guys mind if I join? I love Fairytail!)

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 10:23 AM
Name-Faith
Age-15(almost 16)
Appearance-dark brown hair and eyes and tan skin
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-TBRP
Magic type-normal fire wizard
Rank-normal member

Name-Levi
Age-17
Appearance-black hair and almost black eyes and fair skin
Magic type-Dark Magic expert(though rarely uses the very dark magic and sticks to slightly dark and sometimes he uses melee attacks)
Rank-normal member

Can I make more? XD

Also when are we starting?

Crumbleless it's fine with me if you join though you'd need permission from Swiftheart too.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 10:47 AM
(Do you guys mind if I join? I love Fairytail!)
Name-Faith
Age-15(almost 16)
Appearance-dark brown hair and eyes and tan skin
Magic type-normal fire wizard
Rank-normal member

Name-Levi
Age-17
Appearance-black hair and almost black eyes and fair skin
Magic type-Dark Magic expert(though rarely uses the very dark magic and sticks to slightly dark and sometimes he uses melee attacks)
Rank-normal member

Can I make more? XD

Also when are we starting?

Crumbleless it's fine with me if you join though you'd need permission from Swiftheart too.
Sure!it's fine with me!Guild master is open,but if you don't want to be guild master,I can,and you can make as many as you want!Also I forgot to add gender to form.we can start whenever.

Name-Akiria
Age-32
Appearence-brownish red hair and brown eyes.Usually has on a black overcoat that goes about to his knees,a brown shirt and jeans.
Personaloty-Tbrp'd
Magic type-Can control lights and shadows,temporarily blinding enemies or making an area dark enough they can't see.He can also attack with the light magic.(Made this magic up cause couldn't think of anything...)
Rank-S-class
Gemder-Male

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 11:21 AM
YAYY!

Name-Hector
Age-29
Appearance-blonde hair and hazel eyes
Magic type-electric type Pokémon lightning/electricity wizard
Rank- newly appointed S-Class(I probably won't RP him much but I figured I'd add more S-Class since I may not have any other S-Class XD)
Gender- male

Name-Holly
Age-16
Appearance-black hair and icy eyes and fair skin
Magic type-ice wizard
Rank-

Name-Eli
Age-16(almost 17)
Appearance-white dyed hair that is naturally pale/faded blonde and almost black eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-playful the rest is tbrp
Magic type-ice dragon slayer
Rank-normal member

Name-Theo(dore)
Age-14
Appearance-brown hair and blue eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-tbrp
Magic type-celestial wizard(he has the key for Scorpio and that's it though he wants more. One of you Crumbleless Swiftheart can roleplay Scorpio and any merchant or anything that is selling keys.but if you don't want to I can)
Rank-just fully joined. He is the brother of Eli who joined when he was 14 and now that he is 14 he's joined. Their parents died when they were young and so when they found the fairy tail guild ______ took them in.

Name-Alex
Age-20
Appearance-dyed dark blue hair that was originally black and almost black eyes
Magic type-water wizard
Rank-normal member

That should be enough for me XD

Also,does whoever has the guild master make up the missions for that day? For the normal members and for the S-Class or are they both the same and normal class can take S-Class ranked jobs?

Static
December 16th, 2017, 11:35 AM
YAYY!

Name-Hector
Age-29
Appearance-blonde hair and hazel eyes
Magic type-electric type Pokémon lightning/electricity wizard
Rank- newly appointed S-Class(I probably won't RP him much but I figured I'd add more S-Class since I may not have any other S-Class XD)
Gender- male

Name-Holly
Age-16
Appearance-black hair and icy eyes and fair skin
Magic type-ice wizard
Rank-

Name-Eli
Age-16(almost 17)
Appearance-white dyed hair that is naturally pale/faded blonde and almost black eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-playful the rest is tbrp
Magic type-ice dragon slayer
Rank-normal member

Name-Theo(dore)
Age-14
Appearance-brown hair and blue eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-tbrp
Magic type-celestial wizard(he has the key for Scorpio and that's it though he wants more. One of you Crumbleless Swiftheart can roleplay Scorpio and any merchant or anything that is selling keys.but if you don't want to I can)
Rank-just fully joined. He is the brother of Eli who joined when he was 14 and now that he is 14 he's joined. Their parents died when they were young and so when they found the fairy tail guild ______ took them in.

Name-Alex
Age-20
Appearance-dyed dark blue hair that was originally black and almost black eyes
Magic type-water wizard
Rank-normal member

That should be enough for me XD

Also,does whoever has the guild master make up the missions for that day? For the normal members and for the S-Class or are they both the same and normal class can take S-Class ranked jobs?
I guess the guild master would have all of the missions on the board for wizards to take for s-class and normal wizards.Who starts or should we wait on crumbless to see who is guild master?

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 12:05 PM
I guess the guild master would have all of the missions on the board for wizards to take for s-class and normal wizards.Who starts or should we wait on crumbless to see who is guild master?
I think I have just enough patience to wait for Crumble. Do you?

Static
December 16th, 2017, 12:06 PM
I think I have just enough patience to wait for Crumble. Do you?
Yhea.

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2017, 12:12 PM
I'll post my form in a moment! I had to go to this pancake thing.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 12:17 PM
I'll post my form in a moment! I had to go to this pancake thing.
Ok!do you want to be guild master or RP Scorpio?

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2017, 12:35 PM
Ok!do you want to be guild master or RP Scorpio?
I'll roleplay the guild master.

Name- Misuka Jilino
Gender- Female
Age- 53 years
Appearance- brown hair with streaks of white and green eyes.
Personality(can be tbrp'd)- TBRP'ed
Magic type- Plant Manipulation
Rank- Guild Master or S-class

Name- Hanyuri Sakiru
Gender- Male
Age- 17 years
Appearance- Blonde hair and brown eyes.
Magic type- Telekinesis
Rank- Normal Class

Name- Juniper
Gender- Female
Age- Unknown
Appearance- (Exceed) Knee high, Dark blue fur, yellow eyes.
Magic type- Transformation Magic
Rank- Normal Class

Name- Yukumi Chikani
Gender- Male
Age- 12 years
Appearance- Blue hair and grey blue eyes.
Magic type- Dragonslayer Water Magic
Rank- Normal Class

Static
December 16th, 2017, 12:37 PM
I'll roleplay the guild master.

Name- Misuka Jilino
Gender- Female
Age- 53 years
Appearance- brown hair with streaks of white and green eyes.
Magic type- Plant Manipulation
Rank- Guild Master or S-class

Name- Hanyuri Sakiru
Gender- Male
Age- 17 years
Appearance- Blonde hair and brown eyes.
Magic type- Telekinesis
Rank- Normal Class

Name- Juniper
Gender- Female
Age- Unknown
Appearance- (Exceed) Knee high, Dark blue fur, yellow eyes.
Magic type- Transformation Magic
Rank- Normal Class

Name- Yukumi Chikani
Gender- Male
Age- 12 years
Appearance- Blue hair and grey blue eyes.
Magic type- Dragonslayer Water Magic
Rank- Normal Class
Ok!So who wants to start?

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Ok!So who wants to start?
I mean, I could start considering Theo was just joining fairy tail, or Crumbleless guild master can start with that.

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2017, 12:55 PM
I mean, I could start considering Theo was just joining fairy tail, or Crumbleless guild master can start with that.
Yeah, maybe we could have somebody find him?

Static
December 16th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Yeah, maybe we could have somebody find him?
Hikaru can and then take him to the guildmaster

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Swiftheart Crumbleless Eli and him could be like long lost brothers or something and they faintly recognize each other?

So who will start?XD

Static
December 16th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Swiftheart Crumbleless Eli and him could be like long lost brothers or something and they faintly recognize each other?

So who will start?XD
Hikaru is a girl,unless u where talking about crumbles charecter.I can start if you want

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 01:16 PM
Hikaru is a girl,unless u where talking about crumbles charecter.I can start if you want
I was of ze talkin bout my two characters Eli and Theo X3

And if ya want to start then sure! XD

Static
December 16th, 2017, 01:35 PM
I was of ze talkin bout my two characters Eli and Theo X3

And if ya want to start then sure! XD
Ok.)
Hikaru stretched, walking along the sidewalk.'When is there going to be a decent job that's not already taken?' she thought boardly,glancing around for something interesting.She started to turn around to the guild hall,thinking maby there would be new jobs put up by now.
(Sorry it's short)

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 01:43 PM
Ok.)
Hikaru stretched, walking along the sidewalk.'When is there going to be a decent job that's not already taken?' she thought boardly,glancing around for something interesting.She started to turn around to the guild hall,thinking maby there would be new jobs put up by now.
(Sorry it's short)
Theo had heard of this place, Fiore, he thought, home of the Fairy Tail guild, maybe I can meet them, the problem was that he didn't know where they were and he didn't notice the huge building right behind him.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 01:54 PM
Theo had heard of this place, Fiore, he thought, home of the Fairy Tail guild, maybe I can meet them, the problem was that he didn't know where they were and he didn't notice the huge building right behind him.
Hikaru arrived at the guildhall and looked at the person infront of it."What are you doing here?Are you from a dark guild,because Im really bored right now." She said,looking for his guild emblem.

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 01:59 PM
Hikaru arrived at the guildhall and looked at the person infront of it."What are you doing here?Are you from a dark guild,because Im really bored right now." She said,looking for his guild emblem.
Theo jumped, this must be someone from fairy tail! But she seemed kind of hostile. He stuck his hand in his pocket and clutched the key inside. He remembered his parents words when they gave it to him, keep it close. He will always protect you, Theo had always wondered what they meant when they said he. Theo shook his head at the guild member in from of him,"n-no."

Static
December 16th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Theo jumped, this must be someone from fairy tail! But she seemed kind of hostile. He stuck his hand in his pocket and clutched the key inside. He remembered his parents words when they gave it to him, keep it close. He will always protect you, Theo had always wondered what they meant when they said he. Theo shook his head at the guild member in from of him,"n-no."
"What do you want then?Are you looking for someone?" She asked,a bit disipointed.She watched him curiously, wondering what he seemed so worried for.He was the one who had came here after all.

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 02:23 PM
"What do you want then?Are you looking for someone?" She asked,a bit disipointed.She watched him curiously, wondering what he seemed so worried for.He was the one who had came here after all.
"Fairy tail," he whispered closing his eyes and tightening his grasp on the key.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 02:34 PM
"Fairy tail," he whispered closing his eyes and tightening his grasp on the key.
"Um...yhea?You want to join?I can take you to the guild master if you want." She said.

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 02:38 PM
"Um...yhea?You want to join?I can take you to the guild master if you want." She said.
Theo's eyes widened,"i-i could join!?" He let go of the key and took his hand out of his pocket. As soon as he let go he felt he remembered a protective figure next to him when he got the key. It was maybe two or three years older than him. But he shook that off easily, thinking it was nothing.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Theo's eyes widened,"i-i could join!?" He let go of the key and took his hand out of his pocket. As soon as he let go he felt he remembered a protective figure next to him when he got the key. It was maybe two or three years older than him. But he shook that off easily, thinking it was nothing.
"Yhea.Come on,I'll take you to the guild master.What type of magic do you have?" She said,walking ahead to the entrance.She stopped their,turning to see if he hadn't chickened out or not yet.

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 02:50 PM
"Yhea.Come on,I'll take you to the guild master.What type of magic do you have?" She said,walking ahead to the entrance.She stopped their,turning to see if he hadn't chickened out or not yet.
Theo forgot about that. His head drooped and without thinking he took out his key and gazed at it sadly. Once again he wondered why his parents called it a he. He also wondered what this key was for.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 02:54 PM
Theo forgot about that. His head drooped and without thinking he took out his key and gazed at it sadly. Once again he wondered why his parents called it a he. He also wondered what this key was for.
"So a celestial wizard.Which key is it?Is it strong?" She asked excitedly,forgetting to open the doors.

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 02:57 PM
"So a celestial wizard.Which key is it?Is it strong?" She asked excitedly,forgetting to open the doors.
Theo looked at her, confused,"what?"

Static
December 16th, 2017, 02:59 PM
Theo looked at her, confused,"what?"
"It is a celestial spirit key isn't it?" She asked,walking up to him again to get a closer look.

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 03:03 PM
"It is a celestial spirit key isn't it?" She asked,walking up to him again to get a closer look.
He quickly put the key back, not sure what it was, but if this was an excuse to get into fairy tail then he would take it,"y-yes"

Static
December 16th, 2017, 03:11 PM
He quickly put the key back, not sure what it was, but if this was an excuse to get into fairy tail then he would take it,"y-yes"
"Nice!Cant wait to see you use it!Ok,come on!" She said,opening the doors."Master!There is someone who wants to join!" She shouted,walking in.

@Crumblelell

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 03:14 PM
"Nice!Cant wait to see you use it!Ok,come on!" She said,opening the doors."Master!There is someone who wants to join!" She shouted,walking in.

@Crumblelell Crumbleless

Theo ran to catch up with her.

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2017, 03:21 PM

@Crumblelell
Misuka yawned, before standing up to greet Theo and Hikaru. "Greetings. Follow me." She asked her eyes darting to Theo before she began to walk into the guild hall.
Hanyuri glared at the newcomer, but Juniper and Yukumi both grinned at Theo. Leo the Loke

Static
December 16th, 2017, 03:31 PM
Misuka yawned, before standing up to greet Theo and Hikaru. "Greetings. Follow me." She asked her eyes darting to Theo before she began to walk into the guild hall.
Hanyuri glared at the newcomer, but Juniper and Yukumi both grinned at Theo.
Hikaru glanced at the board,not seeing any new request yet and sighed,sitting down beside hamyuri,juniper,and yukumi."So what are you doing?" She asked boardly.

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Hanyuri glared at the newcomer, but Juniper and Yukumi both grinned at Theo. Leo the Loke
Theo nodded and followed. Then he smiled back uncertainty at whoever smiled at him.

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2017, 03:36 PM
Hikaru glanced at the board,not seeing any new request yet and sighed,sitting down beside hamyuri,juniper,and yukumi."So what are you doing?" She asked boardly.

Hanyuri shrugged, looking at bored as Hikaru. "I'm not doing too much. I went on a job earlier but it didn't get me much." He sighed before going back to staring at Theo.
Yukumi set his cards on the table and looked at Hikaru. "We're playing go fish! Wanna join?" While Yukumi was focused on Hikaru, Juniper stole a glance at his cards before replying. "Uh, yeah playing cards."

Theo nodded and followed. Then he smiled back uncertainty at whoever smiled at him.
Misuka sat down at one of the tables and patted the seat next to her. "Sit." She pulled a strand of hair from her eyes before continuing,"So, I hear you wanna join Fairytail?" She said cheerfully.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 03:47 PM
Hanyuri shrugged, looking at bored as Hikaru. "I'm not doing too much. I went on a job earlier but it didn't get me much." He sighed before going back to staring at Theo.
Yukumi set his cards on the table and looked at Hikaru. "We're playing go fish! Wanna join?" While Yukumi was focused on Hikaru, Juniper stole a glance at his cards before replying. "Uh, yeah playing cards."

Misuka sat down at one of the tables and patted the seat next to her. "Sit." She pulled a strand of hair from her eyes before continuing,"So, I hear you wanna join Fairytail?" She said cheerfully.
"Sure!" She said,picking up some of the carda to join in."So who's turn is it?" She asked,studying hers.

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2017, 04:30 PM
"Sure!" She said,picking up some of the carda to join in."So who's turn is it?" She asked,studying hers.
"Mine." Juniper said, a grin spread across her face. Juniper asked for each of Yukumi's cards that she had. "Hah I got you busted!" She hollered in Yukumi's face. "You're such a cheater..." He sighed before turning to Hikaru,"Well you may as well go now."

Static
December 16th, 2017, 04:45 PM
"Mine." Juniper said, a grin spread across her face. Juniper asked for each of Yukumi's cards that she had. "Hah I got you busted!" She hollered in Yukumi's face. "You're such a cheater..." He sighed before turning to Hikaru,"Well you may as well go now."
"Hey cat,got any fives?" She asked juniper hopefully,hiding her cards from view behind her hand.

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2017, 04:51 PM
"Hey cat,got any fives?" She asked juniper hopefully,hiding her cards from view behind her hand.
Juniper sniffed irritably before handing over a five. "How'd you guess!?"

Static
December 16th, 2017, 04:55 PM
Juniper sniffed irritably before handing over a five. "How'd you guess!?"
" My lucky number.It's alwase my first guess." She said,laying the cards down."So how do you think the new boy will do?" She asked randomly.
(Dont know how we are playing the go fish,cause I alwase go again when I get a new card.I think I'm taking the go fish to seriously XD)

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 06:22 PM

Theo glanced at the guild master before sitting next to her at the table,"y-yes, I would like too..." He mumbled in response.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 07:51 PM
Akiria walked downstairs,holding a slip of paper that had the s-class job request on it.Looks like someone new.That's good.He glanced around for the master to let him know he was leaving,bit didn't see him.He opened the door,figuring he would know why he left again.
Leo the Loke

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 07:57 PM
Akiria walked downstairs,holding a slip of paper that had the s-class job request on it.Looks like someone new.That's good.He glanced around for the master to let him know he was leaving,bit didn't see him.He opened the door,figuring he would know why he left again.
Leo the Loke
Hector was sitting at the table, bored,for a magic guild, this place sure is boring... he though. But then he saw Akiria, about to leave. He got up. "Hey Akiria. About to leave I see. Without telling... The master?" He grinned and then bowed. Then he chuckled and motioned to Misuka who was talking to the newbie,"if you're going to get into trouble, at least let me in on it."

Static
December 16th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Hector was sitting at the table, bored,for a magic guild, this place sure is boring... he though. But then he saw Akiria, about to leave. He got up. "Hey Akiria. About to leave I see. Without telling... The master?" He grinned and then bowed. Then he chuckled and motioned to Misuka who was talking to the newbie,"if you're going to get into trouble, at least let me in on it."
He smiled."Not trouble.Just about to leave on a job.You can come along if you like." He said,looking at the paper again."There is a monster that has been created by magic and its causing a real problem for the people in the city.500,000,000 jewels." He explained,showing him the paper.

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 08:11 PM
He smiled."Not trouble.Just about to leave on a job.You can come along if you like." He said,looking at the paper again."There is a monster that has been created by magic and its causing a real problem for the people in the city.500,000,000 jewels." He explained,showing him the paper.
He grinned,"sounds fun," he cracked his knuckles,"ya think we should bring one or two of the kids to teach them to fight?" And by that he meant to show off.

Static
December 16th, 2017, 08:13 PM
He grinned,"sounds fun," he cracked his knuckles,"ya think we should bring one or two of the kids to teach them to fight?" And by that he meant to show off.
"I don't know.It is a s-class job,so they could get hurt or get in the way.Who do you want to bring?" He asked.

Seraphon
December 16th, 2017, 08:34 PM
"I don't know.It is a s-class job,so they could get hurt or get in the way.Who do you want to bring?" He asked.
"Somebody who, If tested, could pass as an S-Class wizard," he grinned.

(I just realized their magic together sounds awesome. If Akiria makes it really dark and Hector uses lightning... Just wow XD)

Crumbleless
December 16th, 2017, 10:46 PM
" My lucky number.It's alwase my first guess." She said,laying the cards down."So how do you think the new boy will do?" She asked randomly.
(Dont know how we are playing the go fish,cause I alwase go again when I get a new card.I think I'm taking the go fish to seriously XD)
(Lol, yeah we should probably change direction)
Yukumi shrugged, he usually didn't care much for gossip but there was something... different about the new guy. "He seems a bit different, not as bold as most of the people in Fairy tail. It's a bit hard to tell what his magic is though, do you know?" He spoke quietly since he felt it wasn't very nice to talk about other people. Juniper nodded.

Theo glanced at the guild master before sitting next to her at the table,"y-yes, I would like too..." He mumbled in response.

Misuka nodded," You really only need my approval but I want to get to know more about you. After all, you'll be pretty much like family if you join the guild." She grinned before thinking for a moment. "Ok, so what's your name? I'm Misuka and the wizard who took you inside is Hikaru. Eventually you'll know everyone's name so don't worry about that." She spoke quickly but sounded determined.

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 07:09 AM
Yukumi shrugged, he usually didn't care much for gossip but there was something... different about the new guy. "He seems a bit different, not as bold as most of the people in Fairy tail. It's a bit hard to tell what his magic is though, do you know?" He spoke quietly since he felt it wasn't very nice to talk about other people. Juniper nodded.

Misuka nodded," You really only need my approval but I want to get to know more about you. After all, you'll be pretty much like family if you join the guild." She grinned before thinking for a moment. "Ok, so what's your name? I'm Misuka and the wizard who took you inside is Hikaru. Eventually you'll know everyone's name so don't worry about that." She spoke quickly but sounded determined.
Theo listened to everything she said,"... I'm Theodore..." He replied to her, and then glanced at Hikaru.

Static
December 17th, 2017, 09:12 AM
"Somebody who, If tested, could pass as an S-Class wizard," he grinned.

(I just realized their magic together sounds awesome. If Akiria makes it really dark and Hector uses lightning... Just wow XD)

Theo listened to everything she said,"... I'm Theodore..." He replied to her, and then glanced at Hikaru.
"He has a celestial spirit key.He wouldn't tell me what it was though." Hikaru explained,looking at him."What is it and how strong is it?Can I fight him or her?" She asked hopefully.
---
Akiria sighed."Fine.But make sure they don't die Atleast."

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 10:49 AM
"He has a celestial spirit key.He wouldn't tell me what it was though." Hikaru explained,looking at him."What is it and how strong is it?Can I fight him or her?" She asked hopefully.
---
Them jumped and then pointed to himself, silently asking if she was talking to him.

"How about Hikaru or Levi?" He wondered aloud.

Static
December 17th, 2017, 10:59 AM
Them jumped and then pointed to himself, silently asking if she was talking to him.

"How about Hikaru or Levi?" He wondered aloud.
"Hikaru would probably try to show off knowing her,so how about Levi?" He said.
---
Hikaru nodded."Yhea.I want to see a celestial spirit!Which spirit is it?" She asked again.

Crumbleless
December 17th, 2017, 11:34 AM
---
Misuka chuckled before standing up and pushing her chair in. "Well, that should be enough for now. Where do you want your mark?" She began to walk away before she turned back around. "Also, can I see your key?"

Yukumi gasped," A celestial wizard! We haven't had one of those... Since I joined!" He grinned, he hadn't expected Theo to be even a wizard, he seemed too timid.

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 12:09 PM
"Hikaru would probably try to show off knowing her,so how about Levi?" He said.
---
Hikaru nodded."Yhea.I want to see a celestial spirit!Which spirit is it?" She asked again.
Crumbleless

Hector looked around for Levi and when he spotted him he called for him.

Levi turned when he heard the S-Class wizard and he walked up to him,"what do you need?" He asked politely.

---------

Before answering Hikaru he figured it best to show the guild master his key first. He hesitated and took it out, hoping it was to where they could both somewhat see it.

Static
December 17th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Crumbleless

Hector looked around for Levi and when he spotted him he called for him.

Levi turned when he heard the S-Class wizard and he walked up to him,"what do you need?" He asked politely.

---------

Before answering Hikaru he figured it best to show the guild master his key first. He hesitated and took it out, hoping it was to where they could both somewhat see it.
"Do you want to come with us on a job?It shouldn't be to difficult with all three of us." Alicia explained. "It's killing a beast that's been destroying a town,and it could have been summoned by a wizard from one of the dark guilds,but I don't think they are around anymore,so it's just the monster.If we kill it,we get to split 500,000,000 jewel equally."
---
Hikaru looked at the key in his hand."How do you summon celestial spirits?" She asked."Is there a door they come through or something?"

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 12:46 PM
"Do you want to come with us on a job?It shouldn't be to difficult with all three of us." Alicia explained. "It's killing a beast that's been destroying a town,and it could have been summoned by a wizard from one of the dark guilds,but I don't think they are around anymore,so it's just the monster.If we kill it,we get to split 500,000,000 jewel equally."
---
Hikaru looked at the key in his hand."How do you summon celestial spirits?" She asked."Is there a door they come through or something?"
Levi widened his eyes,"500,000,000 jewel!? Yeah! I'll come! What's our plan?" He looked at Alicia, as he was more likely to make a plan then Hector, though they both made pretty good plans.
---
Theo looked back at Hikaru and swallowed,"ummm... Y-yeah, they come through... A spiritual- celestial d-door," he stammered.

Static
December 17th, 2017, 12:53 PM
Levi widened his eyes,"500,000,000 jewel!? Yeah! I'll come! What's our plan?" He looked at Alicia, as he was more likely to make a plan then Hector, though they both made pretty good plans.
---
Theo looked back at Hikaru and swallowed,"ummm... Y-yeah, they come through... A spiritual- celestial d-door," he stammered.
"I think first we need to find out more about the monster from neighboring towns.It is probably pretty strong if they are giving that much jewel to the people that can kill it." He explained.
---
"Is it a big door,or is it like a house door?" She pressed."What's the door made out of?Can you see the door?"She waited for an answer,being quiet for a few seconds while she waited.

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 01:03 PM
"I think first we need to find out more about the monster from neighboring towns.It is probably pretty strong if they are giving that much jewel to the people that can kill it." He explained.
---
"Is it a big door,or is it like a house door?" She pressed."What's the door made out of?Can you see the door?"She waited for an answer,being quiet for a few seconds while she waited.
Levi nodded,"where to? O' great S-Class wizards," he saluted.

Hecter grinned,"first place it was sighted probably."
---
"It-it's like a.. Sparkly... House door..." He made up what it would look like.

Static
December 17th, 2017, 01:31 PM
Levi nodded,"where to? O' great S-Class wizards," he saluted.

Hecter grinned,"first place it was sighted probably."
---
"It-it's like a.. Sparkly... House door..." He made up what it would look like.
(Any good town names?)
"Hectors right,and thats where we are heading first.Does anyone need to grab anything?" Alicia asked.
---
"Oh I want to see!Are you summoning one soon?" She asked.

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 01:44 PM
(Any good town names?)
"Hectors right,and thats where we are heading first.Does anyone need to grab anything?" Alicia asked.
---
"Oh I want to see!Are you summoning one soon?" She asked.
(Maybe one of you're characters could be named after a town or something?)
Levi nodded,"I have to get my weapons," he bolted to his bag which he kept right by the entrance and pulled out a sword. He walked back over to them and grinned,"Now I'm ready."
---
"I only have one.. And.. I d-don't plan to summon..." He remembered that his father called the key a he,"him anytime soon," he replied to her, trying to sound calmer than he was. And he was panicked.

Static
December 17th, 2017, 01:54 PM
(Maybe one of you're characters could be named after a town or something?)
Levi nodded,"I have to get my weapons," he bolted to his bag which he kept right by the entrance and pulled out a sword. He walked back over to them and grinned,"Now I'm ready."
---
"I only have one.. And.. I d-don't plan to summon..." He remembered that his father called the key a he,"him anytime soon," he replied to her, trying to sound calmer than he was. And he was panicked.
(The best names I can think of are elisia or sakura.)
"Ok then.Let's go." He said,opening the doors and walking in the direction of the train station."Taking one of the trains will be easier than using a magic vehicle, that way we will have magic power in case we run into trouble on the way."
-----
"Oh.Well you will have to take a job to get money.I'll let you know when there is a good one." She said.

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 02:08 PM
(The best names I can think of are elisia or sakura.)
"Ok then.Let's go." He said,opening the doors and walking in the direction of the train station."Taking one of the trains will be easier than using a magic vehicle, that way we will have magic power in case we run into trouble on the way."
-----
"Oh.Well you will have to take a job to get money.I'll let you know when there is a good one." She said.
(Elisia is probably best.)
Levi nodded and so did Hecter,"Where was the first sighting?" Levi asked.
---
Theo nodded,"Thanks," then he turned back to the guild master,"Where would y-you recommend?" He asked.

Crumbleless

Static
December 17th, 2017, 02:27 PM
---
Theo nodded,"Thanks," then he turned back to the guild master,"Where would y-you recommend?" He asked.

Crumbleless
"In Elisia.Shouldn't take long to get there." Alicia said.

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 03:32 PM
"In Elisia.Shouldn't take long to get there." Alicia said.
Levi smiled,"to Elisia," he said.

Hecter chuckled,"to Elisia," he agreed, opening the door for them.

Static
December 17th, 2017, 03:47 PM

Wait the doors to the train or the guild hall doors???)

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 04:05 PM
Wait the doors to the train or the guild hall doors???)
Guild hall XD unless they're at the train already)

Static
December 17th, 2017, 04:15 PM
Guild hall XD unless they're at the train already)

I thought they had already left,bit ok.guild hall)
Alicia smiled."To elisia!" He said because he didn't want to be left out.

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 04:18 PM
I thought they had already left,bit ok.guild hall)
Alicia smiled."To elisia!" He said because he didn't want to be left out.
Either one, idk where they are anymore XD)
Also what are they going to do now? time skip? XD)

Static
December 17th, 2017, 04:21 PM
Either one, idk where they are anymore XD)
Also what are they going to do now? time skip? XD)
Sure.you can either do them walking to the new town when they get on the train,When they are on the train,or whenever u want)

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 05:50 PM
Sure.you can either do them walking to the new town when they get on the train,When they are on the train,or whenever u want)
Getting off the train would probably be best.)

Levi stepped off the train, breathing in the fresh air and beckoned for the others to follow.

Hector smiled and followed.

Crumbleless
December 17th, 2017, 06:07 PM
---

Crumbleless
Misuka shrugged,"It seems you don't know anything about being a celestial wizard so I would recommend something that you don't need to use powers for. It seems that your key is that of Scorpio though. He's very kind, to open his gate, you have to say: Open gate of the Scorpion. Scorpio!"

Static
December 17th, 2017, 07:00 PM
Getting off the train would probably be best.)

Levi stepped off the train, breathing in the fresh air and beckoned for the others to follow.

Hector smiled and followed.
Aikiria stepped out,looking at a small tower of smoke in the sky."Guess it won't be hard to find them.Some of the buildings must be burning." He remarked,walking ahead.

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 07:13 PM
Misuka shrugged,"It seems you don't know anything about being a celestial wizard so I would recommend something that you don't need to use powers for. It seems that your key is that of Scorpio though. He's very kind, to open his gate, you have to say: Open gate of the Scorpion. Scorpio!"
Theo looked at her surprised, how could she tell?! Wait... Scorpio! I remember now! My father told me! he smiled and glanced at Hikaru,"I'm opening the gate," he waved the key in the air,"open, gate of the scorpion! Scorpio!" Suddenly a bright light shone in from of him and a scorpion man appeared. Theo stood wide-eyed and open-mouthed, staring at him.

(One of you playin Scorpio, or am I?)
---
Hector nodded,"seems like it'll present quite a challenge."

Levi grinned,"I think we can handle it together. It won't stand a chance! I mean, think about it! A controller of light and shadows! An electric and lightning wizard! A dark magic wizard!" His smile widened,"let's go," he was clearly excited for the thrill of a fight after sitting in the guild hall for what seemed like forever.
Swiftheart

Static
December 17th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Theo looked at her surprised, how could she tell?! Wait... Scorpio! I remember now! My father told me! he smiled and glanced at Hikaru,"I'm opening the gate," he waved the key in the air,"open, gate of the scorpion! Scorpio!" Suddenly a bright light shone in from of him and a scorpion man appeared. Theo stood wide-eyed and open-mouthed, staring at him.

---

Levi grinned,"I think we can handle it together. It won't stand a chance! I mean, think about it! A controller of light and shadows! An electric and lightning wizard! A dark magic wizard!" His smile widened,"let's go," he was clearly excited for the thrill of a fight after sitting in the guild hall for what seemed like forever.
Swiftheart
"Be carefully.We need to find out some information first!" He reminded him."We won't go to the town just yet.We can see if we can find information here first about what direction it went and what it even was.

(I can RP Scorpio.I have onny seen him four or five times though.*Pulls up wiki* but I have Google on my side :3.also,I know he uses sand magic and is one of the zodiacs)

Seraphon
December 17th, 2017, 07:37 PM
"Be carefully.We need to find out some information first!" He reminded him."We won't go to the town just yet.We can see if we can find information here first about what direction it went and what it even was.

(I can RP Scorpio.I have onny seen him four or five times though.*Pulls up wiki* but I have Google on my side :3.also,I know he uses sand magic and is one of the zodiacs)
Ok!)

Levi nodded,"oh.. Yeah... Ok... Where to?"

Static
December 18th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Ok!)

Levi nodded,"oh.. Yeah... Ok... Where to?"

---

Swiftheart
"Around here is probably ok,seeing it's pretty close to the sighting.Try to find a newspaper or a reporter or something." He said.
----
(Can you describe Scorpios personality a bit.Wiki doesn't say much about that)
Scorpio turned to theo,flashing a smile."Been a while.Ready to make a contract?" He asked. Hikaru stared."Whoa that's so cool!" She exclaimed.

Seraphon
December 18th, 2017, 06:24 PM
"Around here is probably ok,seeing it's pretty close to the sighting.Try to find a newspaper or a reporter or something." He said.
----
Scorpio turned to theo,flashing a smile."Been a while.Ready to make a contract?" He asked. Hikaru stared."Whoa that's so cool!" She exclaimed.
Ok" they said in unison.
---
I'm not really good at describing personalities but Scorpio is loyal and knows that he looks and is awesome so he's confident and protective. He's also the boyfriend of Aquarius if that helps XD)

Static
December 19th, 2017, 08:38 AM
Ok" they said in unison.
---
I'm not really good at describing personalities but Scorpio is loyal and knows that he looks and is awesome so he's confident and protective. He's also the boyfriend of Aquarius if that helps XD)
Yhea it does.Scorpio abandoned Lucy to go on a date with Aquarius when they where supposed to fight on one episode)
"So we can find more information if we split up.Sound good?" Akiria asked."Just don't go into Elisia." He said.

Seraphon
December 19th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Yhea it does.Scorpio abandoned Lucy to go on a date with Aquarius when they where supposed to fight on one episode)
"So we can find more information if we split up.Sound good?" Akiria asked."Just don't go into Elisia." He said.
Yeah, probably the best Scorpio moment XD)
Hector nodded and waked off looking for a newspaper or photographer.

"Wait!" Levi yelled,"when and where are we meeting up again? Town square, dusk?" He suggested, as he worked best in the dark anyway.

Static
December 19th, 2017, 01:30 PM
Yeah, probably the best Scorpio moment XD)
Hector nodded and waked off looking for a newspaper or photographer.

"Wait!" Levi yelled,"when and where are we meeting up again? Town square, dusk?" He suggested, as he worked best in the dark anyway.
I think I posted for Scorpio earlier a few post ago if you didn't see it)
Alicia nodded."Sure.Just don't get yourself lost or into any fights." He said, starting to walk away to find someone who had information.

Seraphon
December 19th, 2017, 01:57 PM
----
Theo smiled in disbelief, A celestial spirit! Theo nodded to Scorpio.
(Sorry, didn't see it)

Should we skip to them meeting up again or do we Roleplay them finding information?)

Levi and Hector set off in different directions.

Static
December 19th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Theo smiled in disbelief, A celestial spirit! Theo nodded to Scorpio.
(Sorry, didn't see it)

Should we skip to them meeting up again or do we Roleplay them finding information?)

Levi and Hector set off in different directions.
Hm...we could have them find someone to give them info if you want)

Scorpio looked at him."So what would you like to start with?Do you know how to make a contract?" He asked,remembering this was Theo's first time summoning him or any other celestial spirit.

Seraphon
December 19th, 2017, 02:09 PM
Hm...we could have them find someone to give them info if you want)

Scorpio looked at him."So what would you like to start with?Do you know how to make a contract?" He asked,remembering this was Theo's first time summoning him or any other celestial spirit.
Sure! Who?)
Not wanting to admit I front of Hikaru that he'd never summoned Scorpio before he replied with,"ummmmmm..."

Static
December 19th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Sure! Who?)
Not wanting to admit I front of Hikaru that he'd never summoned Scorpio before he replied with,"ummmmmm..."
Hikaru sighed after a few minutes. "This is boring.I'm leaving if your just going to stare at each other." She muttered,standing up and leaving the guild hall to do who knows what.
"So a contract is what celestial wizards have with their spirits,and is usualy made the first time they are summoned.A contract usually includes hings such as what days we can be summoned and when we can't.Their are certain exceptions though like a battle.If it's a day we origionally wernt supposed to be summoned,you can summon us too help you fight.A contract is broken if the wizard,you in this case,gets arrested,dies,or releases the spirit from the contract themselves." He explained."So did you catch all of that?"

(Just a random town person.Doesn't need a name or anything.I can do the ones giving your charecter information and you RP the ones giving my information,that way it's less boring.Sound ok?)

Seraphon
December 19th, 2017, 03:10 PM
Hikaru sighed after a few minutes. "This is boring.I'm leaving if your just going to stare at each other." She muttered,standing up and leaving the guild hall to do who knows what.
"So a contract is what celestial wizards have with their spirits,and is usualy made the first time they are summoned.A contract usually includes hings such as what days we can be summoned and when we can't.Their are certain exceptions though like a battle.If it's a day we origionally wernt supposed to be summoned,you can summon us too help you fight.A contract is broken if the wizard,you in this case,gets arrested,dies,or releases the spirit from the contract themselves." He explained."So did you catch all of that?"

(Just a random town person.Doesn't need a name or anything.I can do the ones giving your charecter information and you RP the ones giving my information,that way it's less boring.Sound ok?)
Theo hesitantly nodded.

(Ok!)

Static
December 19th, 2017, 03:27 PM
Theo hesitantly nodded.

(Ok!)
"So you can summon me any day you wish except for Friday's.Cool?" He said,not giving an explanation why.
---
Akiria stopped beside someone selling papers,noticing the cover had something about the attack on elesia.He picked one up,skimming through it."Was you there when this happened?" He asked,paying for the newspaper.

Seraphon
December 19th, 2017, 03:50 PM
"So you can summon me any day you wish except for Friday's.Cool?" He said,not giving an explanation why.
---
Akiria stopped beside someone selling papers,noticing the cover had something about the attack on elesia.He picked one up,skimming through it."Was you there when this happened?" He asked,paying for the newspaper.
Theo nodded,"umm o-ok."
---
The guy looked up from his newspaper and glared at him,"none of your business," he grumbled.

Levi saw one guy marveling at his camera and stopped to peek over his shoulder.

Hector spotted a woman with a pencil behind her ear, looking around. She looked like she might help with the newspapers. He walked up to her,"excuse me miss, but do you know anything about the monster attack that happened lately?" He asked politely.

Static
December 19th, 2017, 04:20 PM
Theo nodded,"umm o-ok."
---
The guy looked up from his newspaper and glared at him,"none of your business," he grumbled.

Levi saw one guy marveling at his camera and stopped to peek over his shoulder.

Hector spotted a woman with a pencil behind her ear, looking around. She looked like she might help with the newspapers. He walked up to her,"excuse me miss, but do you know anything about the monster attack that happened lately?" He asked politely.
"It is actually.I'm on a job to kill it." Akiria retorted.
----
The man looked at Levi."What do you want kid?Your not getting in the newspaper by asking nicely!" He snapped.
---
The woman looked up."Are you part of the guild hunting it?" She asked kindly,tossing some of her brown curly hair out of her face.

Seraphon
December 19th, 2017, 04:53 PM
"It is actually.I'm on a job to kill it." Akiria retorted.
----
The man looked at Levi."What do you want kid?Your not getting in the newspaper by asking nicely!" He snapped.
---
The woman looked up."Are you part of the guild hunting it?" She asked kindly,tossing some of her brown curly hair out of her face.
"Still none of YOUR business where I was," the man argued back.
---
Levi laughed,"well, I'm trying to figure out where the first and last monster attacks on Elisia were, and I thought you might know."
---
Hector smiled,"yes ma'am."

Static
December 19th, 2017, 06:14 PM
"Still none of YOUR business where I was," the man argued back.
---
Levi laughed,"well, I'm trying to figure out where the first and last monster attacks on Elisia were, and I thought you might know."
---
Hector smiled,"yes ma'am."
"I'm not asking where you was,I'm asking about the monster!" He countered.
----
"They have all been in the same place,and there have been three,all in the same week.It was rampaging the whole city.That's all I know." The man said,turning away to admire his new camera again,cleaning the lenses.
----
"It attacked the middle of the city,but it used magic to attack the other places.It had blakish scales,but I couldn't see it's face because of the smoke,but it looked almost like a lizard or ogere.The last thing I know is just a rumor flying around.People are saying there was a man on its head,but when I got there the smoke was to thick to see it completely. That's all I really know." The lady said cheerfully.

Seraphon
December 19th, 2017, 06:21 PM
"I'm not asking where you was,I'm asking about the monster!" He countered.
----
"They have all been in the same place,and there have been three,all in the same week.It was rampaging the whole city.That's all I know." The man said,turning away to admire his new camera again,cleaning the lenses.
----
"It attacked the middle of the city,but it used magic to attack the other places.It had blakish scales,but I couldn't see it's face because of the smoke,but it looked almost like a lizard or ogere.The last thing I know is just a rumor flying around.People are saying there was a man on its head,but when I got there the smoke was to thick to see it completely. That's all I really know." The lady said cheerfully.
The man glared at him,"you asked if I was there!" He threw back.
---
Levi smiled cheerily,"alright thanks anyway!" But he sighed internally, nothing, and it's a little past noon already! he thought, looking at the sky. The sun was already leaning towards the west and he had no information on the monster whatsoever!
---
Hector beamed, I've found information! he thought,"thank you madam, do you know anyone else who might know of the matter?" He inquired, he looked at the sky, I'm making good time!

Static
December 19th, 2017, 06:26 PM
The man glared at him,"you asked if I was there!" He threw back.
---
Levi smiled cheerily,"alright thanks anyway!" But he sighed internally, nothing, and it's a little past noon already! he thought, looking at the sky. The sun was already leaning towards the west and he had no information on the monster whatsoever!
---
Hector beamed, I've found information! he thought,"thank you madam, do you know anyone else who might know of the matter?" He inquired, he looked at the sky, I'm making good time!
"Well now I'm not!Answer if you don't want a fist in your face!" He snapped.
___
The man grunted,but didn't say anything else.
___
"Sorry,but no.Maby you can ask the people in the city?" She suggested.

Seraphon
December 19th, 2017, 07:00 PM
"Well now I'm not!Answer if you don't want a fist in your face!" He snapped.
___
The man grunted,but didn't say anything else.
___
"Sorry,but no.Maby you can ask the people in the city?" She suggested.
"Fine!" He snapped back, then he mumbled,"no I wasn't there."
---
Levi looked around but since reindeer are scarce, there were none to be found for someone who might know of this, but he found no one else that was obvious so he grabbed a piece of cardboard and found a rock that he could write with and he wrote, "I NEED INFORMATION ON THE MONSTER ATTACK" and leaned against the wall holding it up, waiting.
---
This woman seems nice and cheery. A little TOO cheery. And a little much INFORMATION, he decided to get her name. Just in case. "I never really introduced myself. Hi, I'm Hector," he held out his hand.

Static
December 19th, 2017, 07:06 PM
"Fine!" He snapped back, then he mumbled,"no I wasn't there."
---
Levi looked around but since reindeer are scarce, there were none to be found for someone who might know of this, but he found no one else that was obvious so he grabbed a piece of cardboard and found a rock that he could write with and he wrote, "I NEED INFORMATION ON THE MONSTER ATTACK" and leaned against the wall holding it up, waiting.
---
This woman seems nice and cheery. A little TOO cheery. And a little much INFORMATION, he decided to get her name. Just in case. "I never really introduced myself. Hi, I'm Hector," he held out his hand.
"Do you know anyone who was?" He asked,calm again.
----
A few people glanced at Levi,but didn't walk over or even stop.
---
"Im Hanako.Nice to meet you Hector." She said,shaking his hand.

(*hanako-flower blossom)

Seraphon
December 19th, 2017, 08:41 PM
"Do you know anyone who was?" He asked,calm again.
----
A few people glanced at Levi,but didn't walk over or even stop.
---
"Im Hanako.Nice to meet you Hector." She said,shaking his hand.

(*hanako-flower blossom)
"No! Now leave me alone!" He looked back at the newspaper.
---
Levi sighed. His arms were tired, it was getting late, and still no information. He hoped the others had better luck than him.
---
"Well, I must be going to try and find more clues about the creature," he smiled and set off again.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 07:58 AM
"No! Now leave me alone!" He looked back at the newspaper.
---
Levi sighed. His arms were tired, it was getting late, and still no information. He hoped the others had better luck than him.
---
"Well, I must be going to try and find more clues about the creature," he smiled and set off again.
Akiria sighed and started walking away.'Well that was a waste of time.' he thought,trying to find someone else with mre information.
---
"What are you doing mister?" A little boy said,stopping infront of Levi.He looked only about five or six,and was eating a sucker,and had blonde hair and bright green eyes.

Seraphon
December 20th, 2017, 12:55 PM
Akiria sighed and started walking away.'Well that was a waste of time.' he thought,trying to find someone else with mre information.
---
"What are you doing mister?" A little boy said,stopping infront of Levi.He looked only about five or six,and was eating a sucker,and had blonde hair and bright green eyes.
Levi knelt down in front of the boy,"I'm looking for information," he smiled,"where are your parents?" He asked cheerily, maybe they could give him information.
---
Hector kept looking and soon stumbled across a man gazing at his camera in awe(same man)," excuse me sir, would you happen to know about an incident with a monster here?"

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:12 PM
Levi knelt down in front of the boy,"I'm looking for information," he smiled,"where are your parents?" He asked cheerily, maybe they could give him information.
---
Hector kept looking and soon stumbled across a man gazing at his camera in awe(same man)," excuse me sir, would you happen to know about an incident with a monster here?"
"In the store." The boy said,pointing to the store directly across from the street.
---
The man sighed,putting down his camera."What do you want?" He asked with forced kindness.

Seraphon
December 20th, 2017, 01:17 PM
"In the store." The boy said,pointing to the store directly across from the street.
---
The man sighed,putting down his camera."What do you want?" He asked with forced kindness.
"Would you like me to walk you there?" Levi offered, standing up.
---
"Do you know anything of a monster attack that happened?" Hector asked politely.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:21 PM
"Would you like me to walk you there?" Levi offered, standing up.
---
"Do you know anything of a monster attack that happened?" Hector asked politely.
"Thanks mister!" The boy exclaimed cheerfully.
-----
"I don't know anything.Like I told the last man,all I know is they have all been in the same place,and there have been three,all in the same week.It was rampaging the whole city." The man said.

Seraphon
December 20th, 2017, 01:26 PM
"Thanks mister!" The boy exclaimed cheerfully.
-----
"I don't know anything.Like I told the last man,all I know is they have all been in the same place,and there have been three,all in the same week.It was rampaging the whole city." The man said.
Levi smiled,"call me Levi," he walked across the street when the vehicles stopped coming for a long enough time.
---
"Thanks- wait. The last man? what did he look like?" Hector asked.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 01:39 PM
Levi smiled,"call me Levi," he walked across the street when the vehicles stopped coming for a long enough time.
---
"Thanks- wait. The last man? what did he look like?" Hector asked.
"Thank you Levi!" He said.Someone in the store turned around,but the windows where to clouded to see their surprised expression.
___
"He had black hair and eyes.Wouldn't quit asking questions about like you." He said.

Seraphon
December 20th, 2017, 01:49 PM
"Thank you Levi!" He said.Someone in the store turned around,but the windows where to clouded to see their surprised expression.
___
"He had black hair and eyes.Wouldn't quit asking questions about like you." He said.
Levi kept walking into the store,"now, where are they?"
---
Hector had one more question,"which way did he go?"

Static
December 20th, 2017, 02:06 PM
Levi kept walking into the store,"now, where are they?"
---
Hector had one more question,"which way did he go?"
"That's them!over there!" The boy said,pointing to a couple buying items.
___
The man shrugged."I don't know." He said,picking up his camera and taking a pic of the building behind him which read:Opens tommaro!
____

Seraphon
December 20th, 2017, 02:09 PM
"That's them!over there!" The boy said,pointing to a couple buying items.
___
The man shrugged."I don't know." He said,picking up his camera and taking a pic of the building behind him which read:Opens tommaro!
____
Levi walked with the kid up to the couple,"excuse me, is this your son," he said, clearing his throat to get their attention.
---
Hector nodded,"thanks anyway," then he left.

Static
December 20th, 2017, 02:15 PM
Levi walked with the kid up to the couple,"excuse me, is this your son," he said, clearing his throat to get their attention.
---
Hector nodded,"thanks anyway," then he left.
"Yes.Thank you sir." The mother said gratefully.The little boy hugged her tightly.

Seraphon
December 20th, 2017, 07:49 PM
"Yes.Thank you sir." The mother said gratefully.The little boy hugged her tightly.
"I have another question," he said, looking nervously for a clock,"do you know anything of... A monster... Attack?" He didn't know any other way to put it but tried to stay quiet so the little boy couldn't hear.

Static
December 21st, 2017, 08:13 AM
"I have another question," he said, looking nervously for a clock,"do you know anything of... A monster... Attack?" He didn't know any other way to put it but tried to stay quiet so the little boy couldn't hear.
"We know a little about it.We don't know much about magic,but there was black smoke around it.I guess that was some of its magic." The man said.

Seraphon
December 21st, 2017, 02:25 PM
"We know a little about it.We don't know much about magic,but there was black smoke around it.I guess that was some of its magic." The man said.
"Fire or smoke..." He whispered then louder he said,"thanks and ran of yo the meeting place.
---
"Hector sighed, it's time to meet, he thought as he headed toward the meeting area.

Static
December 21st, 2017, 02:44 PM
"Fire or smoke..." He whispered then louder he said,"thanks and ran of yo the meeting place.
---
"Hector sighed, it's time to meet, he thought as he headed toward the meeting area.
Alicia looked up as they arrived." Find anything out that's useful?" He asked hopefully.

Seraphon
December 21st, 2017, 02:50 PM
Alicia looked up as they arrived." Find anything out that's useful?" He asked hopefully.
Levi nodded,"I guess... The monster uses fire or smoke magic..."
---
Hector nodded too,"the monster is huge and black and kind of looks like a reptile thing. There is also a rumor that there is a person sitting on it when it attacks......"

Static
December 21st, 2017, 03:18 PM
Levi nodded,"I guess... The monster uses fire or smoke magic..."
---
Hector nodded too,"the monster is huge and black and kind of looks like a reptile thing. There is also a rumor that there is a person sitting on it when it attacks......"
Typo.meant Akiria)
"I didn't find out much.Could be some type of summoned monster." Akiria said.

Seraphon
December 21st, 2017, 03:52 PM
Typo.meant Akiria)
"I didn't find out much.Could be some type of summoned monster." Akiria said.
They both nodded.
---
Hector sighed,"no clues to where it would be next and where it attacked..."

Static
December 21st, 2017, 04:09 PM
They both nodded.
---
Hector sighed,"no clues to where it would be next and where it attacked..."
"It might attack in the city again.That's where it has been attacking." He said.

Seraphon
December 21st, 2017, 04:10 PM
"It might attack in the city again.That's where it has been attacking." He said.
"Yes, but where?" Levi asked.

Hector was thinking.

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 09:34 AM
"Yes, but where?" Levi asked.

Hector was thinking.
Akiria thought for a moment."It's either going to attack the city center,the edges that's most populated,or another nearby city,which woulkd be here." He said after a minute.

Seraphon
December 22nd, 2017, 11:03 AM
Akiria thought for a moment."It's either going to attack the city center,the edges that's most populated,or another nearby city,which woulkd be here." He said after a minute.
Levi smiled,"let's find the most populated place at the moment then."
---
Hector sighed happily, they finally figured out where it would most likely attack next.

Static
December 22nd, 2017, 11:12 AM
Levi smiled,"let's find the most populated place at the moment then."
---
Hector sighed happily, they finally figured out where it would most likely attack next.
"Does anyone know wherelibrary or something is?" He asked,not really having payed attention to the buildings.

Seraphon
December 22nd, 2017, 04:30 PM
"Does anyone know wherelibrary or something is?" He asked,not really having payed attention to the buildings.
Levi perked up more,"yeah follow me," he brought them to the shop he dropped the boy at and afew stores down was the library.

Static
December 23rd, 2017, 04:19 PM
Levi perked up more,"yeah follow me," he brought them to the shop he dropped the boy at and afew stores down was the library.
"You have a better memory than me,thats for sure!" Akiria laughed."Now we need to find the latest book on the city,or a population map."

Seraphon
December 23rd, 2017, 05:52 PM
"You have a better memory than me,thats for sure!" Akiria laughed."Now we need to find the latest book on the city,or a population map."
Levi smiled.
---
Hector was already on it. He went up to the lady at the counter,"excuse me ma'am, but do you happen to know where any information on the population of places in this city are? Or perhaps information on a monster attack on Elisia or Elisia itself?"

Static
December 23rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
Levi smiled.
---
Hector was already on it. He went up to the lady at the counter,"excuse me ma'am, but do you happen to know where any information on the population of places in this city are? Or perhaps information on a monster attack on Elisia or Elisia itself?"
"Maps of the city and geography are over there.As for the monster,I don't know anything except it attacked a few days ago." She said,pointing to a section of books to the right.Akiria listened,and when the librarian had finished speaking,went to the bookshelf and started reading the titles on the spine for something that caught his eye.

Seraphon
December 23rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
"Maps of the city and geography are over there.As for the monster,I don't know anything except it attacked a few days ago." She said,pointing to a section of books to the right.Akiria listened,and when the librarian had finished speaking,went to the bookshelf and started reading the titles on the spine for something that caught his eye.
Hector smiled and nodded,"Thank you," and he went to help Akiria.
---
Levi followed.

Static
December 23rd, 2017, 06:38 PM
Hector smiled and nodded,"Thank you," and he went to help Akiria.
---
Levi followed.
Akiria pulled out a red book and started flipping through it until he found a chapter reading "Famous towns in Elesia". He skimmed it before finding what he wanted." the most populated area was the town center that got attacked,but it doesn't say the second most populated place here." He said a bit disipointed, putting the book back on the shelf and grabbing another one at random.

Seraphon
December 23rd, 2017, 06:44 PM
Akiria pulled out a red book and started flipping through it until he found a chapter reading "Famous towns in Elesia". He skimmed it before finding what he wanted." the most populated area was the town center that got attacked,but it doesn't say the second most populated place here." He said a bit disipointed, putting the book back on the shelf and grabbing another one at random.
Levi looked at Akiria,"what if the monster attacks there again?"
---
Hector was too busy skimming the books to hear him.

Static
December 23rd, 2017, 07:00 PM
Levi looked at Akiria,"what if the monster attacks there again?"
---
Hector was too busy skimming the books to hear him.
He shrugged."I doubt it would attack the same place twice." He said,looking through his book."But I guess it could.One of us could stay there if you want." He said after thinking about it for a second.

Seraphon
December 24th, 2017, 08:08 AM
He shrugged."I doubt it would attack the same place twice." He said,looking through his book."But I guess it could.One of us could stay there if you want." He said after thinking about it for a second.
"Who?"
---
Hector was still scanning.

Static
December 24th, 2017, 11:20 AM
"Who?"
---
Hector was still scanning.
"Me and you could stay for a few days,and if nothing happens,we can meet back up with hector,unless he wants to do it." He said.
(Are there cellphones in fairytail?I forgot,and don't know how when I'm on episode 141,and watched it a minute ago XD)

Seraphon
December 24th, 2017, 11:23 AM
"Me and you could stay for a few days,and if nothing happens,we can meet back up with hector,unless he wants to do it." He said.
(Are there cellphones in fairytail?I forgot,and don't know how when I'm on episode 141,and watched it a minute ago XD)
I don't think so... XD)

Hector and Levi both nodded and Hector said,"ok."

Static
December 24th, 2017, 11:26 AM
I don't think so... XD)

Hector and Levi both nodded and Hector said,"ok."
Akiria grabbed another book,putting the one he had back and flipped through it.
(Ok.reading books are so interesting on here XD)

Static
December 31st, 2017, 09:10 PM
Bump Crumbleless Boba Fett

Seraphon
December 31st, 2017, 09:15 PM
Akiria grabbed another book,putting the one he had back and flipped through it.
(Ok.reading books are so interesting on here XD)
Sorry I didn't see dis)

Hector left the library to Elisia.
---
Levi kept scanning.

Crumbleless
January 1st, 2018, 12:34 AM
(I didn't know where I could pop in :') I'll just have Juniper, and Yukumi go on a job. If anyone wants to join feel free)
Juniper stretched out, watching Yukumi from the corner of her eye. "Well we should go on a job. I'm starving..." She groaned her stomach growling in agreement. "Yeah I guess I'm a bit hungry too! What about that fountain job? It sounds easy enough." Yukumi replied, his eyes lighting up at the thought of the food they could eat. Juniper just glared at him before standing on the table,"We need a harder job that will get us more money! I think we should go on the dam job! That one will give us more money and it's easy." Yukumi shrugged it wasn't a bad idea, after all the fountain job only pays a few thousand jewel and the dam job pays 30,000. "Alright then. Let's go get it!"

Static
January 1st, 2018, 01:50 PM
Sorry I didn't see dis)

Hector left the library to Elisia.
---
Levi kept scanning.
(I didn't know where I could pop in :') I'll just have Juniper, and Yukumi go on a job. If anyone wants to join feel free)
Juniper stretched out, watching Yukumi from the corner of her eye. "Well we should go on a job. I'm starving..." She groaned her stomach growling in agreement. "Yeah I guess I'm a bit hungry too! What about that fountain job? It sounds easy enough." Yukumi replied, his eyes lighting up at the thought of the food they could eat. Juniper just glared at him before standing on the table,"We need a harder job that will get us more money! I think we should go on the dam job! That one will give us more money and it's easy." Yukumi shrugged it wasn't a bad idea, after all the fountain job only pays a few thousand jewel and the dam job pays 30,000. "Alright then. Let's go get it!"
Akiria put the book down." Well,I can't find anything else,so I'm going to find something to eat,and a place to stay the night.You coming?" He asked Levi.
____
Hikaru looked at Juniper and Yukumi walking out."If your going on a mission,do you mind if I come?Levi went on a mission with the S-class wizards without inviting me,so imdont really have much else to do." She explained.

Seraphon
January 1st, 2018, 02:05 PM
Akiria put the book down." Well,I can't find anything else,so I'm going to find something to eat,and a place to stay the night.You coming?" He asked Levi.
____
Hikaru looked at Juniper and Yukumi walking out."If your going on a mission,do you mind if I come?Levi went on a mission with the S-class wizards without inviting me,so imdont really have much else to do." She explained.
Levi closed the book and sighed,"yeah..."

Static
January 6th, 2018, 06:04 AM
Levi closed the book and sighed,"yeah..."
"Ok,so any hotels in mind?We will most likely stay there when we get tired and stuff,but we won't stay long?The mission should only take three or four days at most." He said.

Seraphon
January 6th, 2018, 09:04 AM
"Ok,so any hotels in mind?We will most likely stay there when we get tired and stuff,but we won't stay long?The mission should only take three or four days at most." He said.
Levi nodded,"I don't have any. We'll have to try and find them"

Static
January 6th, 2018, 09:31 AM
Levi nodded,"I don't have any. We'll have to try and find them"
"Ok then,let's go?" Akiria said,cracking his knuckles.

Seraphon
January 6th, 2018, 10:42 AM
"Ok then,let's go?" Akiria said,cracking his knuckles.
Levi nodded again, growing tired.

Static
January 6th, 2018, 12:32 PM
Levi nodded again, growing tired.
Akiria nodded and walked to the door."Thanks for helping us miss." he said to the librarian,walking outside.

Seraphon
January 6th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Akiria nodded and walked to the door."Thanks for helping us miss." he said to the librarian,walking outside.
Levi followed him.

Static
January 6th, 2018, 02:23 PM
Levi followed him.
The came to an inn that was cheap and went inside.Akiria layer the money on the counter and took the key."Got room 113.Want your own room,or will you blow the place up if I left you alone?" He teased.

Seraphon
January 6th, 2018, 09:55 PM
The came to an inn that was cheap and went inside.Akiria layer the money on the counter and took the key."Got room 113.Want your own room,or will you blow the place up if I left you alone?" He teased.
Levi grinned,"I don't know... I might invite all my friends over, here in an inn to do nothing," he said sarcastically.

Static
January 7th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Levi grinned,"I don't know... I might invite all my friends over, here in an inn to do nothing," he said sarcastically.
He smiled and bought another room and gave the key to Levi."Our rooms are pretty close,so you can do what you want in yours unless it involves burning things."

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 11:49 AM
He smiled and bought another room and gave the key to Levi."Our rooms are pretty close,so you can do what you want in yours unless it involves burning things."
"What about blaring music through the door?"

Static
January 7th, 2018, 11:51 AM
"What about blaring music through the door?"
He shrugged."As long as I can sleep,get all of the angry people at your door you want."

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 11:57 AM
He shrugged."As long as I can sleep,get all of the angry people at your door you want."
Levi laughed,"yeah, that might not be the best idea."

Static
January 7th, 2018, 12:05 PM
Levi laughed,"yeah, that might not be the best idea."
"Ok then,lets get some rest.We can go to the town tommaro and see how bad the damage is.We might be able to tell if it actually does use more than one type of magic." He said, going upstairs where all of the rooms where.
Crumbleless I replied to your post)

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 12:06 PM
"Ok then,lets get some rest.We can go to the town tommaro and see how bad the damage is.We might be able to tell if it actually does use more than one type of magic." He said, going upstairs where all of the rooms where.
Crumbleless I replied to your post)
Levi nodded,"ok. Yeah, sounds best," and he followed.

Static
January 7th, 2018, 12:45 PM
Levi nodded,"ok. Yeah, sounds best," and he followed.
Akiria opened the door to his room."Yours is one or two rooms over I think.I'm going to bed." He said,walking in.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 01:03 PM
Akiria opened the door to his room."Yours is one or two rooms over I think.I'm going to bed." He said,walking in.
Levi looked at his key and walked into his room, almost immediately falling asleep.

Static
January 7th, 2018, 01:05 PM
Levi looked at his key and walked into his room, almost immediately falling asleep.
Akiria closed the door and later down,falling asleap quickly.
(Next morning?)

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 02:06 PM
Akiria closed the door and later down,falling asleap quickly.
(Next morning?)
Sure)

Static
January 7th, 2018, 02:07 PM
Sure)
Ok)
Akiria knocked on the door of livi's room,even though it was only six in the morning."Get up unless you want me to break the door down." He said.

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 02:11 PM
Ok)
Akiria knocked on the door of livi's room,even though it was only six in the morning."Get up unless you want me to break the door down." He said.
Levi opened the door and laughed,"that might not be the best idea, unless you want the staff questioning you about why you did it. With your answer being,"my friend wouldn't get up, so I broke down the door." As well as... You'd have to pay for it and we came here to GET payed."

Static
January 7th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Levi opened the door and laughed,"that might not be the best idea, unless you want the staff questioning you about why you did it. With your answer being,"my friend wouldn't get up, so I broke down the door." As well as... You'd have to pay for it and we came here to GET payed."
"We could run as quickly as possible after I did it." He said casually."OK,so let's get to elesia.See how many people exagerated about the damage the monster done."

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 02:15 PM
"We could run as quickly as possible after I did it." He said casually."OK,so let's get to elesia.See how many people exagerated about the damage the monster done."
Levi nodded,"what about Hector? You think he got a place to stay for the night?"

Static
January 7th, 2018, 02:19 PM
Levi nodded,"what about Hector? You think he got a place to stay for the night?"
"Probably.We might find him there if we are lucky."

Seraphon
January 7th, 2018, 02:24 PM
"Probably.We might find him there if we are lucky."
"Ok! Lead the way." Levi exclaimed.

Static
January 13th, 2018, 11:20 AM
"Ok! Lead the way." Levi exclaimed.
"To elesia!" Akiria said as they left the hotel.

Seraphon
January 13th, 2018, 11:26 AM
"To elesia!" Akiria said as they left the hotel.
Levi looked around for any more clues that might lead to the monster's reveal.

Static
January 13th, 2018, 11:41 AM
Levi looked around for any more clues that might lead to the monster's reveal.
The town was completely empty,and some old the burning houses where still smoldering.There where a few larger than human footprints,but they wernt very visible because of the other footprints on top of it.

Seraphon
January 13th, 2018, 03:32 PM
The town was completely empty,and some old the burning houses where still smoldering.There where a few larger than human footprints,but they wernt very visible because of the other footprints on top of it.
Levi looked around, in awe about how much damage one monster could do... But to be fair this was an S-class quest.

Static
January 13th, 2018, 04:02 PM
Levi looked around, in awe about how much damage one monster could do... But to be fair this was an S-class quest.
Akiria picked up a camera and cleaned off the lense."Maby we can get the film out of this." He said.

Seraphon
January 13th, 2018, 06:53 PM
Akiria picked up a camera and cleaned off the lense."Maby we can get the film out of this." He said.
Levi nodded and looked for anything that might be useful for that.

Static
January 13th, 2018, 07:07 PM
Levi nodded and looked for anything that might be useful for that.
Akiria started flipping the camera around,trying to find out if there was a button for it.

Seraphon
January 13th, 2018, 08:24 PM
Akiria started flipping the camera around,trying to find out if there was a button for it.
Levi found a bobbypin on the floor, he turned to Akiria,"need this for anything?"

Static
January 16th, 2018, 12:48 PM
Levi found a bobbypin on the floor, he turned to Akiria,"need this for anything?"
"I don't know how to work a camera,so I don't know." He said.

Seraphon
January 16th, 2018, 07:15 PM
"I don't know how to work a camera,so I don't know." He said.
Levi smiled. He took the camera and used the bobbypin to pry the camera open.

Static
January 16th, 2018, 08:02 PM
Levi smiled. He took the camera and used the bobbypin to pry the camera open.
"Oh.Thanks." he said,and looked at the blurry photos that had came out."Looks like it was a big lizzard thing." He said,and handed them to Levi to look at.

Seraphon
January 16th, 2018, 08:14 PM
"Oh.Thanks." he said,and looked at the blurry photos that had came out."Looks like it was a big lizzard thing." He said,and handed them to Levi to look at.
Levi grinned,"it looks like we're dealing with Godzilla a really serious threat... But I think we can handle it!"

Static
January 20th, 2018, 11:33 AM
Levi grinned,"it looks like we're dealing with Godzilla a really serious threat... But I think we can handle it!"
"Yhea.If we can even find out where it went.No one seemed to know anything about that." Akiria said.

Seraphon
January 20th, 2018, 11:35 AM
"Yhea.If we can even find out where it went.No one seemed to know anything about that." Akiria said.
Levi shook his head,"except for the one who was supposedly riding it... Did anyone you talked to seem... Suspicious at all...?"

Static
February 4th, 2018, 03:34 PM
Levi shook his head,"except for the one who was supposedly riding it... Did anyone you talked to seem... Suspicious at all...?"
Akiria shook his head."No.You see anyone suspicious?" He asked.
(Should there be someone like zeref who made lots of demons and stuff,or any other ideas?)

Seraphon
February 4th, 2018, 07:20 PM
Akiria shook his head."No.You see anyone suspicious?" He asked.
(Should there be someone like zeref who made lots of demons and stuff,or any other ideas?)
Levi shook his head, thinking," I don't think so, but I mean, I'm no good at finding that kind of stuff..."

If somebody was summoning demons, or even if it was just a shapeshifter, there would be much more than a giant lizard attacking. It would have to be something to do with celestial spirits, though we'd have to make one up. If you think about it, you have to make a pact with celestial spirits, and they would tell you what days they are free on. We just have to figure out what days we want this monster to have attacked on, and boom, we have our mystery XD)

Static
February 5th, 2018, 05:35 PM
Levi shook his head, thinking," I don't think so, but I mean, I'm no good at finding that kind of stuff..."

If somebody was summoning demons, or even if it was just a shapeshifter, there would be much more than a giant lizard attacking. It would have to be something to do with celestial spirits, though we'd have to make one up. If you think about it, you have to make a pact with celestial spirits, and they would tell you what days they are free on. We just have to figure out what days we want this monster to have attacked on, and boom, we have our mystery XD)
But who could if possibly be?XD)
"Guess we should ask Hector.Maby it left a trail of destruction we can track it by.If not then,it might be a powerful celestial spirit,but I don't know much about celestial spirits,or if they would attack civilians that can'teven use magic power,unless iit's rebelling." He said.

Seraphon
February 6th, 2018, 11:16 AM
But who could if possibly be?XD)
"Guess we should ask Hector.Maby it left a trail of destruction we can track it by.If not then,it might be a powerful celestial spirit,but I don't know much about celestial spirits,or if they would attack civilians that can'teven use magic power,unless iit's rebelling." He said.
Levi snapped his fingers, he had an idea," remember Theodore, that one new wizard to the guild. He's a celestial wizard, maybe he knows more!"

(He doesn't know more... -_- maybe one of us could make up a character, or one of our characters can actually be a wizard and a celestial wizard and evil, idk XD)

Static
March 12th, 2018, 03:20 PM
Levi snapped his fingers, he had an idea," remember Theodore, that one new wizard to the guild. He's a celestial wizard, maybe he knows more!"

(He doesn't know more... -_- maybe one of us could make up a character, or one of our characters can actually be a wizard and a celestial wizard and evil, idk XD)
"If he is a celestial wizard,then he probably does know more,but if he didn't, then we would have just wasted time." Akiria said.
(Sorry I haven't replied in a while.)

Seraphon
March 12th, 2018, 04:05 PM
"If he is a celestial wizard,then he probably does know more,but if he didn't, then we would have just wasted time." Akiria said.
(Sorry I haven't replied in a while.)
Levi tilted his head,"I don't know then. What do you suggest?" He then tried thinking of more ideas.

(It's alright X3)

Static
March 17th, 2018, 05:42 PM
Levi tilted his head,"I don't know then. What do you suggest?" He then tried thinking of more ideas.

(It's alright X3)
"Let's meet back with Hector and see what he found out,or if he found anything." Akiria said.

(I can make a charecter that will be the main antagonist.Maby they could be in fairytail,and people start getting to suspicious. he could try to kill someone,fail,and leave before he is caught and start doing forbidden magic and stuff.He could have made this demon to.When they find the demon,the man controlling it won't be there so they never know who it was,but destroy the demon/celestial spirit or whatever)

Seraphon
March 17th, 2018, 05:44 PM
"Let's meet back with Hector and see what he found out,or if he found anything." Akiria said.

(I can make a charecter that will be the main antagonist.Maby they could be in fairytail,and people start getting to suspicious. he could try to kill someone,fail,and leave before he is caught and start doing forbidden magic and stuff.He could have made this demon to.When they find the demon,the man controlling it won't be there so they never know who it was,but destroy the demon/celestial spirit or whatever)
(Sure, that makes sence)

Levi nodded,"Lead the way."

Static
March 17th, 2018, 06:36 PM
(Sure, that makes sence)

Levi nodded,"Lead the way."
Akiria nodded and they left the destroyed town.They arrived at the middle of town."This is where we are supposed to meet.Be should be here soon." He explained.

Name-Haruki(nicknamed Haru)
Age-19
Appearance-Dark black hair and dark colored eyes.He wears a black hooded coat with red around the neck and end of the sleeves.
Magic type-His main magic type is about like acid.He can make things he touches burn or melt.This is less effective on certain people depending on there magic.His secondary magic is less effective and weaker,but he can take other people's magic and use them for a limited time.He can only do one magic at a time,and can't do very strong magic from other people,and it takes a while for him to gain there powers.
Rank-S-class

There is my little evil boi.His secondary magic is something he is just now learning from books and stuff,so it's not that powerful,and he rarley uses it.Nobody really knows about it.)

Seraphon
March 17th, 2018, 06:43 PM
Akiria nodded and they left the destroyed town.They arrived at the middle of town."This is where we are supposed to meet.Be should be here soon." He explained.

Name-Haruki(nicknamed Haru)
Age-19
Appearance-Dark black hair and dark colored eyes.He wears a black hooded coat with red around the neck and end of the sleeves.
Magic type-His main magic type is about like acid.He can make things he touches burn or melt.This is less effective on certain people depending on there magic.His secondary magic is less effective and weaker,but he can take other people's magic and use them for a limited time.He can only do one magic at a time,and can't do very strong magic from other people,and it takes a while for him to gain there powers.
Rank-S-class

There is my little evil boi.His secondary magic is something he is just now learning from books and stuff,so it's not that powerful,and he rarley uses it.Nobody really knows about it.)

Levi waited.

---

Hector hurried towards their meeting place, I'm going to be late! he thought, rushing himself. When he finally got there he was panting,"S-sorry I took... So long..." he huffed between breaths.

(XD nice)

Static
March 17th, 2018, 07:12 PM
Levi waited.

---

Hector hurried towards their meeting place, I'm going to be late! he thought, rushing himself. When he finally got there he was panting,"S-sorry I took... So long..." he huffed between breaths.

(XD nice)
"It's fine.Your not that late.Only a few hours." Akiria said sarcastically before getting to the point."Did you find anything helpful?" He asked,hoping he had found something out about the celestial spirit,or the wizard,if it was a celestial spirit that had attacked.

Seraphon
March 17th, 2018, 09:24 PM
"It's fine.Your not that late.Only a few hours." Akiria said sarcastically before getting to the point."Did you find anything helpful?" He asked,hoping he had found something out about the celestial spirit,or the wizard,if it was a celestial spirit that had attacked.
Levi listened quietly.

---

Hector gave himself a moment to slow his heart rate a tad,"Just confirmation about it being a celestial spirit. Other than that, nothing" he replied glumly.

Static
March 18th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Levi listened quietly.

---

Hector gave himself a moment to slow his heart rate a tad,"Just confirmation about it being a celestial spirit. Other than that, nothing" he replied glumly.
Akiria nodded."We found a photo,but nothing else.Atleast we know it's not a demon now though." He said.

Seraphon
March 18th, 2018, 12:50 PM
Akiria nodded."We found a photo,but nothing else.Atleast we know it's not a demon now though." He said.
Levi looked at Akiria,"Is there any way that we can quickly contact the guild?"

---

Hector nodded,"Well, that's a good start," he huffed before turning to Levi then back to Akiria.

Static
March 18th, 2018, 01:11 PM
Levi looked at Akiria,"Is there any way that we can quickly contact the guild?"

---

Hector nodded,"Well, that's a good start," he huffed before turning to Levi then back to Akiria.
"Well,I don't think any of us can use teleportation magic or any type of. Magic that can send messages that quick.One of us could leave while the other two stay." He said thoughtfully.

Seraphon
March 18th, 2018, 01:18 PM
"Well,I don't think any of us can use teleportation magic or any type of. Magic that can send messages that quick.One of us could leave while the other two stay." He said thoughtfully.
"Who would leave?" Levi and Hector asked, almost at the exact same time.

Static
March 18th, 2018, 02:42 PM
"Who would leave?" Levi and Hector asked, almost at the exact same time.
"I could if you want.It shouldn't take long." Akiria told them.

Seraphon
March 18th, 2018, 03:10 PM
"I could if you want.It shouldn't take long." Akiria told them.
Levi nodded,"Or I could, and you guys could discuss this stuff though, it's probably better if an S-class wizard goes."

---

"Akiria should definately go," Hector agreed, nodding.

Static
March 18th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Levi nodded,"Or I could, and you guys could discuss this stuff though, it's probably better if an S-class wizard goes."

---

"Akiria should definately go," Hector agreed, nodding.
"Ok then.I'll see you all later then." Akiria said,waving before heading to the train station.

Seraphon
March 18th, 2018, 03:31 PM
"Ok then.I'll see you all later then." Akiria said,waving before heading to the train station.
(Time skip to guild w/ Akiria and Theo?)

Static
March 18th, 2018, 03:38 PM
(Time skip to guild w/ Akiria and Theo?)
Yhea.I'll also introduce Haru.Changing his name to kaguya because his name is to similar to Hilary's and I just noticed it XD)
Akiria walked into the guild hall,looking for the guild master.They needed to know how the job was coming along,and why it was taking longer than expected.Hopefully it wouldn't take to long.If the guild master wasn't here,it would mean he would have to tell someone to pass the information on.
______
"Do you know any of Scorpios powers?Where did you learn a magic like that anyways?" Hikaru asked,bombarding Theo once again with questions.

Seraphon
March 18th, 2018, 03:56 PM
Yhea.I'll also introduce Haru.Changing his name to kaguya because his name is to similar to Hilary's and I just noticed it XD)
Akiria walked into the guild hall,looking for the guild master.They needed to know how the job was coming along,and why it was taking longer than expected.Hopefully it wouldn't take to long.If the guild master wasn't here,it would mean he would have to tell someone to pass the information on.
______
"Do you know any of Scorpios powers?Where did you learn a magic like that anyways?" Hikaru asked,bombarding Theo once again with questions.
Theo noticed Akiria walk through the doors as Hikaru's questions slowly drowned Theo,"Well, um I... - Hey! Is that Akiria!?" he pointed out, changing the subject.

Static
March 18th, 2018, 04:05 PM
Theo noticed Akiria walk through the doors as Hikaru's questions slowly drowned Theo,"Well, um I... - Hey! Is that Akiria!?" he pointed out, changing the subject.
"He's back early! Wonder where Levi and Hector are?They went with him im preety sure" Hikaru said.
Akiria started to walk up to the bar where the guild master would usually be sitting,but before he got there,someone stopped him."The guild master is not here.He left on a meeting." He explained.The man had a black coat,and black hair.
"Looks like Kaguya's back from his job." Hikaru said to herself,sitting back and forgetting about Theo for a second.

Seraphon
March 18th, 2018, 04:25 PM
"He's back early! Wonder where Levi and Hector are?They went with him im preety sure" Hikaru said.
Akiria started to walk up to the bar where the guild master would usually be sitting,but before he got there,someone stopped him."The guild master is not here.He left on a meeting." He explained.The man had a black coat,and black hair.
"Looks like Kaguya's back from his job." Hikaru said to herself,sitting back and forgetting about Theo for a second.
Theo was confused for a second,"Levi? Hector? Kaguya!?" he asked Hikaru, now more confused than nervous.

Static
March 18th, 2018, 04:42 PM
Theo was confused for a second,"Levi? Hector? Kaguya!?" he asked Hikaru, now more confused than nervous.
"Levi is the one who went with the two S-class wizards.Hector is the other S-class wizard." She explained."Kaguya is also a S-class wizard,and he is the only wizard in fairytail who knows how to do multiple magic types.He's talking to Akiria right now."

Seraphon
March 18th, 2018, 04:59 PM
"Levi is the one who went with the two S-class wizards.Hector is the other S-class wizard." She explained."Kaguya is also a S-class wizard,and he is the only wizard in fairytail who knows how to do multiple magic types.He's talking to Akiria right now."
"Umm.. O-ok..." he stammered a response.

Static
March 21st, 2018, 09:19 AM
"Umm.. O-ok..." he stammered a response.
Kaguya and Akiria continued ti talk for a minute before Akiria walked up to Theo and Hikaru."When the master gets back ,can you tell him the S-class job that me,Levi,and Hector went on is going to take longer than expected?" He asked.
"Yhea.Sure.We will tell him as soon as he gets back." Hikaru said.
Akiria nodded."Thanks.And welcome to the guild Theo. " he said,starting to depart.He paused at the entrance though, wondering if Theo would know anything about finding out who a celestial spirit belongs to.He acted like he didn't know much though,but it wouldn't hurt to ask anyways.
"Theo!Do you know if there is a way to find out who a celestial spirit belongs to?" Akiria called across the room.

Seraphon
March 21st, 2018, 12:45 PM
Kaguya and Akiria continued ti talk for a minute before Akiria walked up to Theo and Hikaru."When the master gets back ,can you tell him the S-class job that me,Levi,and Hector went on is going to take longer than expected?" He asked.
"Yhea.Sure.We will tell him as soon as he gets back." Hikaru said.
Akiria nodded."Thanks.And welcome to the guild Theo. " he said,starting to depart.He paused at the entrance though, wondering if Theo would know anything about finding out who a celestial spirit belongs to.He acted like he didn't know much though,but it wouldn't hurt to ask anyways.
"Theo!Do you know if there is a way to find out who a celestial spirit belongs to?" Akiria called across the room.
"U-ummm..." Theo stuttered,"N-No, but Scorpio might..." he suggested.

Static
March 21st, 2018, 12:49 PM
"U-ummm..." Theo stuttered,"N-No, but Scorpio might..." he suggested.
"Can you summon him so I can ask?" Akiria asked.

Seraphon
March 21st, 2018, 08:48 PM
"Can you summon him so I can ask?" Akiria asked.
"U-ummm.. Sure!" he said, trying to sound cheerful. He took out the key and tried to open the gate. So, he just laughed nervously, pretending he purposefully did that and tried again. The gate opened and Scorpio appeared.

Static
March 24th, 2018, 08:07 PM
"U-ummm.. Sure!" he said, trying to sound cheerful. He took out the key and tried to open the gate. So, he just laughed nervously, pretending he purposefully did that and tried again. The gate opened and Scorpio appeared.
"What do you need Mr.Theo?" Scorpio asked enthusiastically as soon as he appeared.Akiria,not knowing much about celestial spirits, wasn't sure if he should ask,or if Theo should ask,but assumed that sends Scorpio knew Theo,Theo should nbe the one to ask the question,or say that Akiria wasn't going to fight them or anything.

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 12:16 PM
"What do you need Mr.Theo?" Scorpio asked enthusiastically as soon as he appeared.Akiria,not knowing much about celestial spirits, wasn't sure if he should ask,or if Theo should ask,but assumed that sends Scorpio knew Theo,Theo should nbe the one to ask the question,or say that Akiria wasn't going to fight them or anything.
Theo turned back to Akiria and blinked,"Well... I guess you can ask your question now...?" he told his, motioning to Scorpio. Though, the statement sounded more like a question.

Static
March 25th, 2018, 12:35 PM
Theo turned back to Akiria and blinked,"Well... I guess you can ask your question now...?" he told his, motioning to Scorpio. Though, the statement sounded more like a question.
Akiria nodded and looked at Scorpio."Hey Scorpio,is there a way to tell who a celestial spirit has a contract with?" He asked.Scorpio turned away from Them and to Akiria.
"I don't think so.Not that I know of anyways." Scorpio replied.
"Thanks Scorpio.That's all I needed to ask.Sorry for bothering you." Akiria said,already starting to strategize a plan.He knew that a Celestial spirit would disipears if it was beaten,or it's wizard was beaten.It would be easier to beat the celestial wizard,but the only problem was finding them.It might be quicker to just wait until the wizard made the celestial spirit attack again...

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 12:47 PM
Akiria nodded and looked at Scorpio."Hey Scorpio,is there a way to tell who a celestial spirit has a contract with?" He asked.Scorpio turned away from Them and to Akiria.
"I don't think so.Not that I know of anyways." Scorpio replied.
"Thanks Scorpio.That's all I needed to ask.Sorry for bothering you." Akiria said,already starting to strategize a plan.He knew that a Celestial spirit would disipears if it was beaten,or it's wizard was beaten.It would be easier to beat the celestial wizard,but the only problem was finding them.It might be quicker to just wait until the wizard made the celestial spirit attack again...
Theo returned Scorpio and replied to the older wizard,"N-no.. It's fine. Sorry we dint have the answers you needed..." he apologized with a nod of his head.

Static
March 25th, 2018, 01:02 PM
Theo returned Scorpio and replied to the older wizard,"N-no.. It's fine. Sorry we dint have the answers you needed..." he apologized with a nod of his head.
Akiria snpped out of thought."Its fine.I didn't think the was a way.I just wanted to be sure." He said."I guess I'm going to leave now so I can meat up with Hector and Levi.Don't forget to tell the guild master what I said." And with that,He waved goodbye and left the guildhall.
____
Kaguya watched him leave before going back to his drink,starting to read the old looking book next to it again.
___
Hikaru looked back at Theo."Have you seen around town yet?I could show you good places to train and stuff if you want." She offered,mostly because she was bored and wanted to be doing something.

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 01:06 PM
Akiria snpped out of thought."Its fine.I didn't think the was a way.I just wanted to be sure." He said."I guess I'm going to leave now so I can meat up with Hector and Levi.Don't forget to tell the guild master what I said." And with that,He waved goodbye and left the guildhall.
____
Kaguya watched him leave before going back to his drink,starting to read the old looking book next to it again.
___
Hikaru looked back at Theo."Have you seen around town yet?I could show you good places to train and stuff if you want." She offered,mostly because she was bored and wanted to be doing something.
Them looked back at Hikaru and smiled nervously,"O-oh, yeah... Sure! I'm up for that!... I think...?"

Static
March 25th, 2018, 01:22 PM
Them looked back at Hikaru and smiled nervously,"O-oh, yeah... Sure! I'm up for that!... I think...?"
"Quit making all of your answers sound like your confused!" She said,slapping him on the back of the head."Anyways,let's go!" She said,going ahead.
(Should she find a cat since all of the dragon slayer in fairytail besides poor ol' Laxus have a exceed?)

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 01:26 PM
"Quit making all of your answers sound like your confused!" She said,slapping him on the back of the head."Anyways,let's go!" She said,going ahead.
(Should she find a cat since all of the dragon slayer in fairytail besides poor ol' Laxus have a exceed?)
Theo blinked and shook his head. "O-ok..." he stuttered, following her.

(Sure! Do you want me to make a form for one?)

Static
March 25th, 2018, 01:39 PM
Theo blinked and shook his head. "O-ok..." he stuttered, following her.

(Sure! Do you want me to make a form for one?)
If you want. You doing have to make a form if you don't want to.Also,they can start out as a egg and hatch later on)
When they arrived outside,Hikaru walked away from the town instead of toward it.As they went further along,the glass got taller,and there where trees just up ahead."You have probably already seen the town Sence that's where the direction you came from.The forest is good for fishing or training and things like that." She explained.

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 01:47 PM
If you want. You doing have to make a form if you don't want to.Also,they can start out as a egg and hatch later on)
When they arrived outside,Hikaru walked away from the town instead of toward it.As they went further along,the glass got taller,and there where trees just up ahead."You have probably already seen the town Sence that's where the direction you came from.The forest is good for fishing or training and things like that." She explained.
Name- (Hikaru'd probably be the one to name him, since she would have found him and all)
Age-ummm... Unborn I guess X3
Appearance-
Egg: Black egg with white and blue splotches
Exceed: Tuxedo cat with blue wings and eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)- TBRPD
Magic type- FLYING XD
Rank- ummmm.. IDK :3)
Theo nodded,"o-ok..." he said again as he looked around. For such a big town, the forest sure was beautiful.

Static
March 25th, 2018, 01:57 PM
Name- (Hikaru'd probably be the one to name him, since she would have found him and all)
Age-ummm... Unborn I guess X3
Appearance-
Egg: Black egg with white and blue splotches
Exceed: Tuxedo cat with blue wings and eyes
Personality(can be tbrp'd)- TBRPD
Magic type- FLYING XD
Rank- ummmm.. IDK :3)
Theo nodded,"o-ok..." he said again as he looked around. For such a big town, the forest sure was beautiful.
They continued walking in silence until they heard a river up ahead."We are close to where you can fish and stuff.It's just up-" Hikaru never finished though because she had tripped over a large,black egg with blue spots on it and landed on her face.She sat up,not noticing the egg."WHY DID YOU TRIP ME FOR?!WHAT DID I EVER DO YO YOU?!" She shouted at Theo.
(She is so snappy sometimes :3)

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 02:00 PM
They continued walking in silence until they heard a river up ahead."We are close to where you can fish and stuff.It's just up-" Hikaru never finished though because she had tripped over a large,black egg with blue spots on it and landed on her face.She sat up,not noticing the egg."WHY DID YOU TRIP ME FOR?!WHAT DID I EVER DO YO YOU?!" She shouted at Theo.
(She is so snappy sometimes :3)
Theo jumped as she yelled. He pointed at the egg,"N-no! It was that thing!" he squeaked.

(XD and he's jumpy)

Static
March 25th, 2018, 02:10 PM
Theo jumped as she yelled. He pointed at the egg,"N-no! It was that thing!" he squeaked.

(XD and he's jumpy)
"Yhea right I don't see any-" Hikaru stopped midsentence after noticing the egg.She looked at it for a few seconds before picking it up."A dragons egg!Do you think it's parents are anywhere nearby?" She asked hopefully,turning the egg over to look for cracks.

(She was raised by a dragon like most dragon slayer,but the one that raised her was killed by a certain someone in fairytail and she hasn't found out yet.This happened 5 years ago before she joined fairytail.)

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 02:12 PM
"Yhea right I don't see any-" Hikaru stopped midsentence after noticing the egg.She looked at it for a few seconds before picking it up."A dragons egg!Do you think it's parents are anywhere nearby?" She asked hopefully,turning the egg over to look for cracks.

(She was raised by a dragon like most dragon slayer,but the one that raised her was killed by a certain someone in fairytail and she hasn't found out yet.This happened 5 years ago before she joined fairytail.)
Theo looked around, horrified,"I hope not!" His voice was still squeaky.

Static
March 25th, 2018, 02:18 PM
Theo looked around, horrified,"I hope not!" His voice was still squeaky.
"Why do you hope not?Dragons are awesome!Typhoon could even make a powerful storm when he was fighting!" Hikaru said."I wonder what kind of dragon this is?Maby it's a dark dragon because it's egg is black!" She exclaimed,looking up at the sky to see if there was a dragon nearby,but she didn't see any signs that there was."We should take it back to the guild!Maby we can hatch it!"

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 02:45 PM
"Why do you hope not?Dragons are awesome!Typhoon could even make a powerful storm when he was fighting!" Hikaru said."I wonder what kind of dragon this is?Maby it's a dark dragon because it's egg is black!" She exclaimed,looking up at the sky to see if there was a dragon nearby,but she didn't see any signs that there was."We should take it back to the guild!Maby we can hatch it!"
Theo gulped,"T-they just seem-" but he was interrupted,"O-ok... Yeah.., let's do that I guess...? W-what will you name it?"

Static
March 25th, 2018, 03:09 PM
Theo gulped,"T-they just seem-" but he was interrupted,"O-ok... Yeah.., let's do that I guess...? W-what will you name it?"
"I dunno...What about Sora since dragons fly alot?" Hikaru asked.

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 05:28 PM
"I dunno...What about Sora since dragons fly alot?" Hikaru asked.
Theo shrugged,"I-I guess... I'm not very g-good at n-naming though..."

Static
March 25th, 2018, 05:40 PM
Theo shrugged,"I-I guess... I'm not very g-good at n-naming though..."
"So do you want to see the rest of the woods or go back to the guildhall?We might be able to find the dragons den if we keep looking." Hikaru said.

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 05:50 PM
"So do you want to see the rest of the woods or go back to the guildhall?We might be able to find the dragons den if we keep looking." Hikaru said.
"I-I really don't want to see a dragon den..." he replied nervously.

Static
March 25th, 2018, 05:54 PM
"I-I really don't want to see a dragon den..." he replied nervously.
"Ok then.Wecan go back to the guild hall then." Hikaru said,starting to head back the way they came."Hey how do you hatch an egg?I know you got to keep it warm or something like that,and dragon eggs are usually really warm,but what else do you do?" She asked.

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 05:57 PM
"Ok then.Wecan go back to the guild hall then." Hikaru said,starting to head back the way they came."Hey how do you hatch an egg?I know you got to keep it warm or something like that,and dragon eggs are usually really warm,but what else do you do?" She asked.
"I-I.. Don't k-know..."

(Theos very helpful isn't he XD)

Static
March 25th, 2018, 06:04 PM
"I-I.. Don't k-know..."

(Theos very helpful isn't he XD)
(Lol XD and Hikaru is dragging Theo into helping her)
"Guess we will have to ask around.There has to be books about dragons eggs somewhere." She said.

Seraphon
March 25th, 2018, 06:45 PM
(Lol XD and Hikaru is dragging Theo into helping her)
"Guess we will have to ask around.There has to be books about dragons eggs somewhere." She said.
Theo nodded,"I g-g-guess so...?" he somewhat stated somewhat asked.

(XD)

Static
March 26th, 2018, 10:07 AM
Theo nodded,"I g-g-guess so...?" he somewhat stated somewhat asked.

(XD)
"First we need a good place to keep it warm it think.Should we keep it in the guild or somewhere else?" She asked as they arrived at the guild hall.

Seraphon
March 26th, 2018, 12:32 PM
"First we need a good place to keep it warm it think.Should we keep it in the guild or somewhere else?" She asked as they arrived at the guild hall.
"Well, if you k-keep it in the g-guild other's will help y-you t-t-take care of I-it... Right?"

Static
March 26th, 2018, 12:53 PM
"Well, if you k-keep it in the g-guild other's will help y-you t-t-take care of I-it... Right?"
" Yhea you have a point.Someone could break it to though since there is alot of people." Hikaru said.In one of the corners though,there waswhat appeared to be a old dog bed."Unless we set it there!" She said,putting it down in the bed."It's perfect!Now let's go find some books!"

Seraphon
March 26th, 2018, 12:57 PM
" Yhea you have a point.Someone could break it to though since there is alot of people." Hikaru said.In one of the corners though,there waswhat appeared to be a old dog bed."Unless we set it there!" She said,putting it down in the bed."It's perfect!Now let's go find some books!"
Theo blinked,"W-What!? Why do w-we need b-b-books!?" Theo really didn't understand these people.

Static
March 26th, 2018, 01:30 PM
Theo blinked,"W-What!? Why do w-we need b-b-books!?" Theo really didn't understand these people.
"To see how to care for a dragon egg.I thought I told you when we found it." Hikaru said,wondering how he forgot so quickly.

(When we get back to Akiria, Levi,and Hector,they can defeat the spirit and then do whatever.)

Seraphon
March 26th, 2018, 01:32 PM
"To see how to care for a dragon egg.I thought I told you when we found it." Hikaru said,wondering how he forgot so quickly.

(When we get back to Akiria, Levi,and Hector,they can defeat the spirit and then do whatever.)
Theo shook his head. He knew he was forgetful, but he didnt think he was that forgetful...

Static
March 26th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Theo shook his head. He knew he was forgetful, but he didnt think he was that forgetful...
"Should I stay with the egg to make sure nobody tries to cook it?" Hikaru asked,knowing most people in the guild would think it was some big,eatable monster egg someone had left to cook.

Seraphon
March 26th, 2018, 01:36 PM
"Should I stay with the egg to make sure nobody tries to cook it?" Hikaru asked,knowing most people in the guild would think it was some big,eatable monster egg someone had left to cook.
He nodded,"Probably... Y-You could get more people t-to help y-y-you guard it t-too..."

Static
March 26th, 2018, 01:44 PM
He nodded,"Probably... Y-You could get more people t-to help y-y-you guard it t-too..."
"Hey Eli!Come help me watch this dragon egg!" Hikaru yelled as soon as Theo had finished talking.She turned back to Theo. "There is a library upstairs.Just take anything that has to do with dragon eggs or dragons." She explained.

Seraphon
March 26th, 2018, 01:48 PM
"Hey Eli!Come help me watch this dragon egg!" Hikaru yelled as soon as Theo had finished talking.She turned back to Theo. "There is a library upstairs.Just take anything that has to do with dragon eggs or dragons." She explained.
"Umm.. O-ok.." he stammered as he made his way upstairs.

---

Eli turned when his name was called. He smiled and walked up to Hikaru. His smile soon faded when he noticed the egg,"Woah. A dragon egg..." he said, shaking his head in wonder.

Static
March 26th, 2018, 01:54 PM
"Umm.. O-ok.." he stammered as he made his way upstairs.

---

Eli turned when his name was called. He smiled and walked up to Hikaru. His smile soon faded when he noticed the egg,"Woah. A dragon egg..." he said, shaking his head in wonder.
"I found it in the woods and there wasn't any dragons nearby.Do you know how to care for one?" Hikaru asked him hopefully.She hated reading,but if Eki didn't know anything,she would be stuck reading.Or she could get Theo to do it.

Seraphon
March 26th, 2018, 01:56 PM
"I found it in the woods and there wasn't any dragons nearby.Do you know how to care for one?" Hikaru asked him hopefully.She hated reading,but if Eki didn't know anything,she would be stuck reading.Or she could get Theo to do it.
Eli shook his head,"Nope, sorry."

(Is Theo Hikaru's servant now? XD)

Static
March 26th, 2018, 02:01 PM
Eli shook his head,"Nope, sorry."

(Is Theo Hikaru's servant now? XD)
(Yhea XD)
"Do we have any fire wizards then?We could use fire to keep it warm." Hikaru said.

Seraphon
March 26th, 2018, 03:15 PM
(Yhea XD)
"Do we have any fire wizards then?We could use fire to keep it warm." Hikaru said.
(I just realized that Eli is a dragon slayer too and should at some point own an exceed)

Eli nodded and pointed at a girl with brown hair and brown eyes,"Faith has fire magic." he replied.

Static
March 26th, 2018, 04:53 PM
(I just realized that Eli is a dragon slayer too and should at some point own an exceed)

Eli nodded and pointed at a girl with brown hair and brown eyes,"Faith has fire magic." he replied.
I can make her an exceed to.She could find it close to where they found Sor if she goes to check for a dragon nest and find it.They can hatch around the same time to,or we can wait until whenever you want)
"Faith,can you come over here?" Hikaru called to her,hoping she wouldnt roast the egg.Hopefully Theo would come back with a book saying how warm to keep the egg.

Seraphon
March 26th, 2018, 05:32 PM
I can make her an exceed to.She could find it close to where they found Sor if she goes to check for a dragon nest and find it.They can hatch around the same time to,or we can wait until whenever you want)
"Faith,can you come over here?" Hikaru called to her,hoping she wouldnt roast the egg.Hopefully Theo would come back with a book saying how warm to keep the egg.
X3 sure, but Eli's male. You might be pronouncing it El-ly when it's actually more like Ee-lie :3 XD)

Faith nodded and walked up to Hikaru,"What do ya need?"