PDA

View Full Version : Rowan's Coming of Age

The Cannibal
November 24th, 2016, 09:03 PM
Alrighty so I've been wanting to do a plot for a while now, not with any particular character in mind or really any specific idea in mind, but with frisk's and Mouse's help, we came up with a plot idea!
It's going to be a relatively small plot, but something interesting enough!
Basically there will be a Skyclan patrol with my dear Grousestar and his apprentice Rowanpaw along with Mouse's character, Rowanpaw is pretty much 12 moons now and Grousestar has been thinking of when he should hold his apprentice's final examination. But while the border patrol is out, they encounter a group of rogues/loners who won't leave and are forced to fight them and drive them out of the territory, or perhaps kill them if they won't back down. And during the fighting, Grousestar notices how far along Rowanpaw has come, and that now he was finally ready to become a warrior.
So in a way, this is like a test for Rowanpaw to see if he is ready!

Anywho, the Skyclan patrol has obviously already been filled and one rouge/loner spot has already been filled and I'm thinking there should be about 3 more spots open.
It is up to you whether you want your character killed or simply chased off, but remember, please no powerplaying or dodging every attack or landing every attack when it comes down to the fighting.

With that being said, here's what we have so far!

Skyclan Patrol
Grousestar- Me
Rowanpaw- fenic!
Briarstep- Ashley/Kestrel

Rogues/Loners
Scar- Moonfang
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-

~Form~
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Appearance-
Personality-
Other-

Ashley/Kestrel
November 24th, 2016, 09:25 PM
pssst the kitty ill be using is named briarstep and they are beautiful

Teggy
November 24th, 2016, 10:02 PM
Name- Clearwater
Gender- female
Age- 23 moons
Appearance- large maine coon with white pelt with blue eyes
Personality- she is a very determined cat. She left her own clan to find her sister
Other- nope

SuspiciousMindz
November 24th, 2016, 10:06 PM
Name- Storm (http://echowcorp.weebly.com/storm.html)
Gender- Female
Age- 43 moons
Appearance- in link
Personality- in link
Other- Nope

goddess of ducks
November 25th, 2016, 06:47 AM
Name: Jet
Appearance: Jet is a solid black tom with a slightly smaller frame than most. His small size though can be useful in battle. He does not have built up muscles like a lot of cats, but merely relies on speed. He uses his speed to attack in quick bursts from all sides, rather than aim heavy blows in one area. The small black tom is part Maine Coon so he has series of long furs. His tail, chest and paws are evidence of the genetic background for this cat. The only thing that is not black on him is his eyes. Jet's eyes are a bright and vivid blue tone. These orbs of his add a vibrant pop of color onto his dark pelt.
Personality: Jet is full of hate and anger most of the time. He is always being overshadowed by his older brother and dislikes every minute of it. He is always trying to prove himself better but to no avail. He is some how always knocked down, stopped from his way or ignored. He is always teased, but he tries to ignore it. The only love he shows is for his sister than his brother protects. Is has a cold and harsh view in the world, but chose to face it when he left his brother and sister.
Other: I would prefer for him to just be chased off instead of killed.

FlashFanatic
November 25th, 2016, 07:09 AM
Name- Porcupine
Gender- Male
Age- 31 moons
Appearance- Porcupine's fur is very spiky, seeing as he never washes it. Being colored like a porcupine, his fur is a very light brown almost white. While his legs, head, and underbelly all have short fur, his back and tail all have long fur. (From an incident with twolegs) His legs, head and underbelly are all black. He also has half of an ear. | https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=light+brown+cat&view=detailv2&&id=588D0EE91B9294C1F737A07887677283A68A03C8&selectedIndex=1&ccid=EsSAeojQ&simid=608004608280956623&thid=OIP.M12c4807a88d052469e633f7fffca716dH0 |
Personality- Porcupine is quite shy, but can sure fight. Mostly just following along,no one listens to his ideas. He is mostly silent, but can be chatty. The tom tends to get on peoples nerves, with no intention to. People scorn him, and think that he is nothing. That isn't true. He is great in battle, and if he wanted to, he could kill. But, "lovely" Porcupine hasn't had a reason to, yet. His biggest pet peeve is when people get on his nerves by not listening to him. Some people think he has anger issues, which may or may not be true.
Other- I know the picture's off from my description, go with the description.

The Cannibal
November 26th, 2016, 08:26 PM
Bumping this, we will be choosing in about an hour!

Junco
November 26th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Name: Mittens

Appearance: Huge shorthaired white tom with mottle brown patch on his head and back. His eyes are solid yellow-green and he wears a worn-out pink collar. He was a former kittypet so he's rather chubby on top of being very brute sized. His front paws have six toes rather than five so his paws have a 'lobster claw-like' appearance. He was named Mittens by his former owners.

Personality: He was a spoiled kittypet that always had a very belligerent personality towards his owners. He was adopted due his special appearance but abandoned for being too aggressive. Mittens is a brute with his ways and tends to stick with a clever rouge friend rather than being left alone. He acts more as a henchman than he acts on his own accord. However, he has an extremely short temper and tends to see all problems be resolvable through fighting.

Other: He may be killed.

Ashley/Kestrel
December 1st, 2016, 10:52 PM
dabs
bumps

ConfusedCas
December 2nd, 2016, 12:11 AM
Name
Comet

Appearance
His fur is a pure storm cloud gray, the only markings on it's smooth surface is a scar the stretched across his shoulder to his back. The weapons this young tom uses to survive are his short-but sharp silver claws and his daunting fangs. His frame is quite small, like an apprentices, but he has been trained by his rogue pack to be quick and determined. Comet got his name from his charming glowing golden eyes. He has broad shoulders and sleek well groomed fur. Boop (https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/60/ed/ce/60edce15634a3782f06a88faa47777be.jpg)

Personality
Growing up as a rogue Comet is naturally cocky. He believes his training is already finished and that he can take on the whole of any pack in the forest. He is very adventurous and often wanders into unknown territory, this includes kittypet gardens and across clan borders. Now when he explores he doesn't care if he's tresspassing, he'll strut across the grass like he owns the place. The tom can be hard-working but he often doesn't work because he cannot follow orders easily. He has ADHD so he get's bored easily but fighting gets him exhilarated so he picks fights almost constantly. Comet is an extremely stubborn cat. He rarely lets anyone get their way as he is determined to win every battle and argument, whether it be small or big.

Other
Maybe Rowanpaw could be the one to fight Comet because they're around the same age? Also depending on whoever's fighting him can decide whether to kill or let him run off, based on that cats personality.

seasalt
December 2nd, 2016, 07:00 AM
Name-
Raven
Gender-
She Cat
Age-
15 moons
Appearance-
A black and white furred she
cat with a scarred muzzles,
back, and legs, amber eyes.
Personality-
Raven is a very young, rude, and very whiny rogue.
Mercy isn't in her vocabulary, and she never tries
not to hurt her enemies. Shes very independant and
doesn't like to be told what to do, unless it the cat
has the same view as her. Raven thinks the weak
deserve to die, and the stronger cats live on and grow
stronger.She wants absolute power, nothing else.
Other-
n/a

ConfusedCas
December 4th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Duskflight
When do you think the decision will be made?

Caligo Everton
December 4th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Name- Holly
Gender- female
Age- 23 moons
Appearance- http://www.hallo-norweger.de/farben/black-classic-tabby-Maxime.jpg
Personality- she is a very determined and stubborn cat. Though once you get past her shyness she's sweet and loving.
Other- no

ConfusedCas
December 15th, 2016, 10:19 PM
Alrighty so I've been wanting to do a plot for a while now, not with any particular character in mind or really any specific idea in mind, but with frisk's and Mouse's help, we came up with a plot idea!
It's going to be a relatively small plot, but something interesting enough!
Basically there will be a Skyclan patrol with my dear Grousestar and his apprentice Rowanpaw along with Mouse's character, Rowanpaw is pretty much 12 moons now and Grousestar has been thinking of when he should hold his apprentice's final examination. But while the border patrol is out, they encounter a group of rogues/loners who won't leave and are forced to fight them and drive them out of the territory, or perhaps kill them if they won't back down. And during the fighting, Grousestar notices how far along Rowanpaw has come, and that now he was finally ready to become a warrior.
So in a way, this is like a test for Rowanpaw to see if he is ready!

Anywho, the Skyclan patrol has obviously already been filled and one rouge/loner spot has already been filled and I'm thinking there should be about 3 more spots open.
It is up to you whether you want your character killed or simply chased off, but remember, please no powerplaying or dodging every attack or landing every attack when it comes down to the fighting.

With that being said, here's what we have so far!

Skyclan Patrol
Grousestar- Me
Rowanpaw- fenic!
Briarstep- Ashley/Kestrel

Rogues/Loners
Scar- Moonfang
-Open-
-Open-
-Open-

~Form~
Name-
Gender-
Age-
Appearance-
Personality-
Other-
Are you still doing this, Dusk?

Gusty
December 16th, 2016, 02:32 PM
SpiralTheRival (if I'm not mistaken, Rowanpaw already got his warrior name. So I don't think so.)

ConfusedCas
December 16th, 2016, 02:50 PM
SpiralTheRival (if I'm not mistaken, Rowanpaw already got his warrior name. So I don't think so.)
Oh, alrighty, thanks for letting me know