PDA

View Full Version : Heart of Ice

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Blossom wandered down the sidewalk, her tail flicking in the air. Where was she? At this point, she accepted that she was hopelessly lost. It happened quite often, actually. She hated to admit it, though. Her eyes scanned the houses, looking for something... anything... even a little bit familiar. She sighed and shook her head. Her eyes caught on a large house with a red door. She had seen dogs come in and out of this house often. She avoided it as much as she could. Now that Blossom knew where she was, she realized that she wasn't too far from her own home. She smiled in relief and quickly hopped away from the house in case another bulldog came out. She wouldn't want another encounter with him...
Cheshire cat

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 12:01 PM
Blossom wandered down the sidewalk, her tail flicking in the air. Where was she? At this point, she accepted that she was hopelessly lost. It happened quite often, actually. She hated to admit it, though. Her eyes scanned the houses, looking for something... anything... even a little bit familiar. She sighed and shook her head. Her eyes caught on a large house with a red door. She had seen dogs come in and out of this house often. She avoided it as much as she could. Now that Blossom knew where she was, she realized that she wasn't too far from her own home. She smiled in relief and quickly hopped away from the house in case another bulldog came out. She wouldn't want another encounter with him...
Cheshire cat

Thx)
Weiss a white furred she cat with ice blew eyes was sitting on her fence her head in the air looking quite proud of herself she smiled and licked her left paw her fluffy tail was hanging off the fence . She meowed and stretched as her ear flicked she tilted her head and noticed Blossom who was walking down the stone path two legs always used funny she never understood twolegs but they took care of her well so she didn't mind. She raised her eyebrow and leapt of the fence and in front of blossom her eyes Looking cold as she studied her now curious as to why blossom would even stray from her own home!
" and who are you? " she asked coldly her voice would send chills up your spine . Her tail was in the air

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Thx)
Weiss a white furred she cat with ice blew eyes was sitting on her fence her head in the air looking quite proud of herself she smiled and licked her left paw her fluffy tail was hanging off the fence . She meowed and stretched as her ear flicked she tilted her head and noticed Blossom who was walking down the stone path two legs always used funny she never understood twolegs but they took care of her well so she didn't mind. She raised her eyebrow and leapt of the fence and in front of blossom her eyes Looking cold as she studied her now curious as to why blossom would even stray from her own home!
" and who are you? " she asked coldly her voice would send chills up your spine . Her tail was in the air
Blossom jumped back, trembling. "B-B-Blossom... I live a-arou-ou-nd he-here. I uh um got... lost. Is this your h-house? I didn't me-mean to intr-ude." She shivered. She hated when cats got all riled up when she walked past them. It's not like they owned the whole neighborhood! But she kept her mouth shut, not wanting to provoke the other cat. "I'm Blossom and I live here. Around here." she said, with a bit more confidence. Though her voice was still quiet, she held her head a bit higher. She was always told that if she faked it well, others would believe it. She didn't realize that her whiskers were trembling.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 12:10 PM
Blossom jumped back, trembling. "B-B-Blossom... I live a-arou-ou-nd he-here. I uh um got... lost. Is this your h-house? I didn't me-mean to intr-ude." She shivered. She hated when cats got all riled up when she walked past them. It's not like they owned the whole neighborhood! But she kept her mouth shut, not wanting to provoke the other cat. "I'm Blossom and I live here. Around here." she said, with a bit more confidence. Though her voice was still quiet, she held her head a bit higher. She was always told that if she faked it well, others would believe it. She didn't realize that her whiskers were trembling.

She smirked and chuckled she liked to be the dominant one of the conversation or anything else for that matter she noticed blossoms whiskers twitch and couldn't help but smile smugly she sat down and sighed
" indeed it is my den just right there behind the fence . Names Weiss " she meowed and scratched her ear she looked back at blossom and she was even more curious . But yet she couldn't help but be shocked! She was talking to some dolt or atleast it's what she thought . Her own whiskers twitched but in amusement " where is your den? " she asked

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 12:16 PM
She smirked and chuckled she liked to be the dominant one of the conversation or anything else for that matter she noticed blossoms whiskers twitch and couldn't help but smile smugly she sat down and sighed
" indeed it is my den just right there behind the fence . Names Weiss " she meowed and scratched her ear she looked back at blossom and she was even more curious . But yet she couldn't help but be shocked! She was talking to some dolt or atleast it's what she thought . Her own whiskers twitched but in amusement " where is your den? " she asked
"That one," she said as she gestured to a light blue house with a navy blue roof across the street. The door was bright white, recently painted to hide the weathering. "I won't go on your territory so... you don't need to fear about that. If you want, I'll go to my den now," she said quietly. Her mind flashed to the bigger housefolk yelling at each other and throwing heavy objects. She cringed and glanced at her house again. The upper lights of the house had turned off and the lower lights were on. "Um... bye," she said nervously.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 12:27 PM
"That one," she said as she gestured to a light blue house with a navy blue roof across the street. The door was bright white, recently painted to hide the weathering. "I won't go on your territory so... you don't need to fear about that. If you want, I'll go to my den now," she said quietly. Her mind flashed to the bigger housefolk yelling at each other and throwing heavy objects. She cringed and glanced at her house again. The upper lights of the house had turned off and the lower lights were on. "Um... bye," she said nervously.

Weiss was wide eyed and was in front of blossom again she shook her head
" tsk tsk . Now hold up just a second " she meowed and walked closer to blossom her own whiskers twitched
"Just because I asked who you were doesn't mean that I care about my territory only a bit do I care of it " she added and sat down again and besides what's wrong with meeting new cats?
" and besides ... I can use a good conversation " she meowed with a smile

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 02:19 PM
Weiss was wide eyed and was in front of blossom again she shook her head
" tsk tsk . Now hold up just a second " she meowed and walked closer to blossom her own whiskers twitched
"Just because I asked who you were doesn't mean that I care about my territory only a bit do I care of it " she added and sat down again and besides what's wrong with meeting new cats?
" and besides ... I can use a good conversation " she meowed with a smile
Blossom blinked. "Um," she said. She studied the new cat curiously. "I got here a few moons ago, so I tend to get lost quite a bit. I just got back home from an escapade caused by my forgetfulness. My housefolk don't like me in the house all the time. They fight quite a bit, which I don't understand. They're mates, but sometimes the female will bring in other males when her male is out. How irresponsible." She felt awkward now that she had told this cat about her house. I mean, she didn't even know her! Even though the cat seemed aggressive, Blossom found her easy to talk to.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 02:27 PM
Blossom blinked. "Um," she said. She studied the new cat curiously. "I got here a few moons ago, so I tend to get lost quite a bit. I just got back home from an escapade caused by my forgetfulness. My housefolk don't like me in the house all the time. They fight quite a bit, which I don't understand. They're mates, but sometimes the female will bring in other males when her male is out. How irresponsible." She felt awkward now that she had told this cat about her house. I mean, she didn't even know her! Even though the cat seemed aggressive, Blossom found her easy to talk to.

Weiss was wide eyed even her mouth dropped open how can a twoleg do that to one another? Her fur slowly rose up
" that's ....that's Absurd! If there mates they stay as mates! " she meowed with a hint of anger in her icy voice but she took a deep breath and scratched her ear again " my twoleg is an elder but she's nice " she meowed for some reason she didn't find blossom to be as such a dolt as she thought . She stretched and yawned " now I'm not asking this cause I care but I'm curious why don't they want you in the house? Outdoors are filthy " she meowed

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 02:31 PM
Weiss was wide eyed even her mouth dropped open how can a twoleg do that to one another? Her fur slowly rose up
" that's ....that's Absurd! If there mates they stay as mates! " she meowed with a hint of anger in her icy voice but she took a deep breath and scratched her ear again " my twoleg is an elder but she's nice " she meowed for some reason she didn't find blossom to be as such a dolt as she thought . She stretched and yawned " now I'm not asking this cause I care but I'm curious why don't they want you in the house? Outdoors are filthy " she meowed
Blossom shrugged, "they yell at me whenever they see me. They especially get mad at me when I climb on stuff or shed. It seems like the male doesn't like me. He picked me up from a dirty place with lots of other animals, put me in a box, and awhile later the female opened the box and smashed her face all over the males." Her nose wrinkled, "sometimes the female and male are good to each other, but sometimes they fight and stuff."

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 02:42 PM
Blossom shrugged, "they yell at me whenever they see me. They especially get mad at me when I climb on stuff or shed. It seems like the male doesn't like me. He picked me up from a dirty place with lots of other animals, put me in a box, and awhile later the female opened the box and smashed her face all over the males." Her nose wrinkled, "sometimes the female and male are good to each other, but sometimes they fight and stuff."

Weiss shivered a bit she heard of a place like that before , metal cages with animals inside of them . Her own eyes showed fear of that place she called it the metal house . Where they take cats like blossom or forbid herself but she was too sophisticated ! She couldn't be put in the metal house .that's why she never strayed from home maybe across the street but that was it
" I call it the metal house it sounds like a nightmare " she meowed and shook her fur " i. .I'm sorry " she said and she was truly sorry .

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Weiss shivered a bit she heard of a place like that before , metal cages with animals inside of them . Her own eyes showed fear of that place she called it the metal house . Where they take cats like blossom or forbid herself but she was too sophisticated ! She couldn't be put in the metal house .that's why she never strayed from home maybe across the street but that was it
" I call it the metal house it sounds like a nightmare " she meowed and shook her fur " i. .I'm sorry " she said and she was truly sorry .
Blossom shivered, "no matter what, I don't want to go back there. The table scraps in my house are better than the food there. I would rather eat dirt than that food. They shove us all into one small cage. New cats, and some would leave. Some that left came back worse than they had came there. They picked me up after I was wandering in the woods. I think I used to be in a clan. I remember a kit my age, she would play with me. One day, I was in the woods, and the twolegs picked me up and put me in the metal house. The cats there... their eyes were haunted. They wouldn't speak, only hiss with that look in their eyes. If twolegs ever try to take me there again, I'll bite them and run. I'll become a loner." Blossom shuddered. She didn't want to become a loner... not really. But she would do what she had to.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 03:04 PM
Blossom shivered, "no matter what, I don't want to go back there. The table scraps in my house are better than the food there. I would rather eat dirt than that food. They shove us all into one small cage. New cats, and some would leave. Some that left came back worse than they had came there. They picked me up after I was wandering in the woods. I think I used to be in a clan. I remember a kit my age, she would play with me. One day, I was in the woods, and the twolegs picked me up and put me in the metal house. The cats there... their eyes were haunted. They wouldn't speak, only hiss with that look in their eyes. If twolegs ever try to take me there again, I'll bite them and run. I'll become a loner." Blossom shuddered. She didn't want to become a loner... not really. But she would do what she had to.

Her eyes now closed and her ears flattened imagining those haunting lifeless eyes of those that used to be happy . The meowes and hisses of helpless cats mean twolegs who take them to their ancestors . Weiss whined now she was getting more scared of thinking about it but she never whined , well only with mentioning the metal house did she ever whine.
" ENOUGH! I'm gonna have nightmares you dolt! " she hissed now baring her teeth but those meowes of the helpless could still be heard in her ears . Suddenly something moved in a tin can beside a trash can
" ugh " Weiss meowed and her tail was in the air

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 03:08 PM
Her eyes now closed and her ears flattened imagining those haunting lifeless eyes of those that used to be happy . The meowes and hisses of helpless cats mean twolegs who take them to their ancestors . Weiss whined now she was getting more scared of thinking about it but she never whined , well only with mentioning the metal house did she ever whine.
" ENOUGH! I'm gonna have nightmares you dolt! " she hissed now baring her teeth but those meowes of the helpless could still be heard in her ears . Suddenly something moved in a tin can beside a trash can
" ugh " Weiss meowed and her tail was in the air
Blossom's ears flickered in surprise. "Sorry," she mewled. She remembered her nightmares, and didn't want to press it on anyone. She stood up as she heard the rattling of the trashcan. Blossom glanced at Weiss quickly before slowly moving closer, sniffing the air. "What is that?" she whispered. If they had any luck, it would be a rat or squirrel. Not that it would do Blossom much good. She was awful at hunting.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 03:23 PM
Blossom's ears flickered in surprise. "Sorry," she mewled. She remembered her nightmares, and didn't want to press it on anyone. She stood up as she heard the rattling of the trashcan. Blossom glanced at Weiss quickly before slowly moving closer, sniffing the air. "What is that?" she whispered. If they had any luck, it would be a rat or squirrel. Not that it would do Blossom much good. She was awful at hunting.

Weiss hissed slightly and stood to her paws
" oh gee I don't know why dont we check it out??" she meowed sarcastically she crept forward her nose to the ground ears back creeping up to the trashcan then she stopped when she saw a pair of small beady yellow eyes her tail was in the air again and it flicked as a signal for blossom to stop her movements . She heard a strange growl and a hiss her eyes widened and realized what it was . The rat was medium sized and it charged at Weiss who backed up quickly
" RUUN! " she meowed she ran as fast as she could and the rat followed quickly her eyes showed fear she never seen a rat before !

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 03:29 PM
Weiss hissed slightly and stood to her paws
" oh gee I don't know why dont we check it out??" she meowed sarcastically she crept forward her nose to the ground ears back creeping up to the trashcan then she stopped when she saw a pair of small beady yellow eyes her tail was in the air again and it flicked as a signal for blossom to stop her movements . She heard a strange growl and a hiss her eyes widened and realized what it was . The rat was medium sized and it charged at Weiss who backed up quickly
" RUUN! " she meowed she ran as fast as she could and the rat followed quickly her eyes showed fear she never seen a rat before !
Blossom looked at Weiss curiously. "It's fine," she said as she batted at it with her paws. It scurried on the ground under her feet as she tried to step on it. "As long as it doesn't bite you, you should be fine." She frowned as she tried to trap it unsuccessfully.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 03:38 PM
Blossom looked at Weiss curiously. "It's fine," she said as she batted at it with her paws. It scurried on the ground under her feet as she tried to step on it. "As long as it doesn't bite you, you should be fine." She frowned as she tried to trap it unsuccessfully.

The rat hissed and ran off . Weiss leapt back onto her fence as blossom attacked it she then cleared her throat and held her head up
" ugh..o...of course I knew that ....I was just ...giving you a chance to run was all " she meowed she growled under her breath as she leapt off the fence her ears flattened she thinks she's better?better then me!? Sure sounds like it a know it al! I'll show that dolt
She sat down and cleaned her fur
" how did you know that? " she asked and tilted her head trying to sound curious rather then clueless

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 03:43 PM
The rat hissed and ran off . Weiss leapt back onto her fence as blossom attacked it she then cleared her throat and held her head up
" ugh..o...of course I knew that ....I was just ...giving you a chance to run was all " she meowed she growled under her breath as she leapt off the fence her ears flattened she thinks she's better?better then me!? Sure sounds like it a know it al! I'll show that dolt
She sat down and cleaned her fur
" how did you know that? " she asked and tilted her head trying to sound curious rather then clueless
Blossom looked at Weiss guiltily. “Sorry to make you seem like an idiot,” she said and flattened her ears to her head. “Sometimes my housefolk don’t feed me. When they don’t, I look for food. Rats are food, I guess.” Blossom felt disgusted at herself now. Looking at it from a papered kittypet view did seem scary and gross. Like eating worms. She might as well eat out of trash cans and wander the streets as a loner.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Blossom looked at Weiss guiltily. “Sorry to make you seem like an idiot,” she said and flattened her ears to her head. “Sometimes my housefolk don’t feed me. When they don’t, I look for food. Rats are food, I guess.” Blossom felt disgusted at herself now. Looking at it from a papered kittypet view did seem scary and gross. Like eating worms. She might as well eat out of trash cans and wander the streets as a loner.

Weiss sighed she shook her fur her eyes narrowed a tad bit
" I admit that I'm grateful for you helping me with the rat but By no means does this make us friends " she meowed a bit coldly she cleaned her fur and what blossom was explaining did seem disgusting and scary . She didn't know why she was still around this other kittypet that seemed to think rats were food. " sound like a rogue when you said that " she meowed not realizing what the damage she may have caused with her choice of words

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 04:00 PM
Weiss sighed she shook her fur her eyes narrowed a tad bit
" I admit that I'm grateful for you helping me with the rat but By no means does this make us friends " she meowed a bit coldly she cleaned her fur and what blossom was explaining did seem disgusting and scary . She didn't know why she was still around this other kittypet that seemed to think rats were food. " sound like a rogue when you said that " she meowed not realizing what the damage she may have caused with her choice of words
Blossom was taken aback. "I'm not a rouge. Do I look like I'd be exiled from a clan? I do what I have to so I can survive. I'm basically a loner anyway." she looked away, embarrassed by her outburst. "I'd better go," she said quietly, looking to her house.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Blossom was taken aback. "I'm not a rouge. Do I look like I'd be exiled from a clan? I do what I have to so I can survive. I'm basically a loner anyway." she looked away, embarrassed by her outburst. "I'd better go," she said quietly, looking to her house.

Weiss huffed her own fur was on edge her blue eyes looked cold she hissed
" fine . Go back to the twolegs who always ignore you " she meowed and started to walk off herself . But the same rat was watching Weiss leave it grinned and hid in the shadows . The she cats head hung low now deciding to take a walk to calm her nerves she sighed
" mirror can you here me , do I reach you? Are you listening ? Can I get through. There's apart of me that's desperate for changes .... " she started to sing her ears flattened . The rat was getting closer to the she cat

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 04:17 PM
Weiss huffed her own fur was on edge her blue eyes looked cold she hissed
" fine . Go back to the twolegs who always ignore you " she meowed and started to walk off herself . But the same rat was watching Weiss leave it grinned and hid in the shadows . The she cats head hung low now deciding to take a walk to calm her nerves she sighed
" mirror can you here me , do I reach you? Are you listening ? Can I get through. There's apart of me that's desperate for changes .... " she started to sing her ears flattened . The rat was getting closer to the she cat
Blossom's fur bristled and her ears plastered themselves against her head. "Fine, maybe I will. Why should I care," she spat. Inside, she was deeply hurt by the poison and acid of Weiss's words. The notes of a song floated through the air. Blossom glanced behind her as the singing stopped. She saw Weiss quivering in front of the advancing rat. Blossom's heart filled with pity, which she knew Weiss would hate if she knew. She leaped over to the rat, overshooting it and tumbling to the ground behind it. She struck it with her paw, letting it roll through the air and fall a few feet away from her. It began to scuttle again and she hissed. "It won't hurt you," she said quietly, running and pulling herself into a tree. She couldn't bear to go back to her house. Not now, not yet.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 04:26 PM
Blossom's fur bristled and her ears plastered themselves against her head. "Fine, maybe I will. Why should I care," she spat. Inside, she was deeply hurt by the poison and acid of Weiss's words. The notes of a song floated through the air. Blossom glanced behind her as the singing stopped. She saw Weiss quivering in front of the advancing rat. Blossom's heart filled with pity, which she knew Weiss would hate if she knew. She leaped over to the rat, overshooting it and tumbling to the ground behind it. She struck it with her paw, letting it roll through the air and fall a few feet away from her. It began to scuttle again and she hissed. "It won't hurt you," she said quietly, running and pulling herself into a tree. She couldn't bear to go back to her house. Not now, not yet.

Weiss spotted the rat and blossom the rat growled when it was being attacked the she cat crouched her ears pinned and backed up a bit the rat hissed and crawled forward " OK! I admit !! I don't know how to fight off a rat! " she meowed and hit the ground with her paw . She felt like a dolt know she hissed back at the rat snarled Weiss gathered her courage and slashed the rats face causing it to run off . Weiss pantted and looked up at blossom she gulped and looked down " i...im... " she meowed and lowered her head she never knew how to apologize she never had well in words love.

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 04:38 PM
Weiss spotted the rat and blossom the rat growled when it was being attacked the she cat crouched her ears pinned and backed up a bit the rat hissed and crawled forward " OK! I admit !! I don't know how to fight off a rat! " she meowed and hit the ground with her paw . She felt like a dolt know she hissed back at the rat snarled Weiss gathered her courage and slashed the rats face causing it to run off . Weiss pantted and looked up at blossom she gulped and looked down " i...im... " she meowed and lowered her head she never knew how to apologize she never had well in words love.
Blossom's heart softened and her eyes relaxed. It's just like hitting the yarn ones, but these are faster, furrier, and they bite. You did fine, just not normally how..." she was unsure of how to continue. She didn't like to scratch it because she would eat its meat and didn't want it to spoil. She preferred to tire it out and bat it around until its heart stopped. She also couldn't slah it when she was declawed. She was helpless when it came to a fight. But she could hit quite hard, and her teeth were quite sharp. Her heart squirmed with guilt when she thought of the creature's life extinguished because of her. Sure, it was probably pretty dumb... but it was quite helpless. Well, until it bit you. Then it was really bad. Blossom sighed, her tail flopping in her tree. She slid down the trunk, careful not to hurt her paws. Blossom averted her eyes, "Sorry for getting so angry with you. I'm not normally this.." she searched for the right word. Upon not finding the perfect word, she stayed silent.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 04:46 PM
Blossom's heart softened and her eyes relaxed. It's just like hitting the yarn ones, but these are faster, furrier, and they bite. You did fine, just not normally how..." she was unsure of how to continue. She didn't like to scratch it because she would eat its meat and didn't want it to spoil. She preferred to tire it out and bat it around until its heart stopped. She also couldn't slah it when she was declawed. She was helpless when it came to a fight. But she could hit quite hard, and her teeth were quite sharp. Her heart squirmed with guilt when she thought of the creature's life extinguished because of her. Sure, it was probably pretty dumb... but it was quite helpless. Well, until it bit you. Then it was really bad. Blossom sighed, her tail flopping in her tree. She slid down the trunk, careful not to hurt her paws. Blossom averted her eyes, "Sorry for getting so angry with you. I'm not normally this.." she searched for the right word. Upon not finding the perfect word, she stayed silent.

Weiss sighed she shook her fur and licked her right paw she felt guilty as well which was strange but it soon vanished
" its..fine . I thought you were going back to your .....twolegs" she meowed with a hint of disgust she didn't like most twolegs especially blossoms

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Weiss sighed she shook her fur and licked her right paw she felt guilty as well which was strange but it soon vanished
" its..fine . I thought you were going back to your .....twolegs" she meowed with a hint of disgust she didn't like most twolegs especially blossoms
"Do I have to?" she asked, semi-sarcastically. "I'm not. Not going to. Not now anyway." She watched as her female twolegs greeted an unfamiliar male at the door and gestured for him to come in. Blossom sneered in disgust internally, but portrayed no emotion on the outside. She remembered when she had been declawed. Her paws hurt and she couldn't walk for awhile. Now, she couldn't defend herself. Twolegs are self-centered creatures. They always assumed that cats were dumb and relied on twolegs for their whole life. Blossom felt proud knowing that she could survive on her own even with no claws. She wondered at the venom in Weiss's voice. Of course telling her about my situation wouldn't help her view of twolegs. Blossom thought guiltily. Weiss never spoke about herself or her twolegs much. "So..." Blossom said awkwardly.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 05:56 PM
"Do I have to?" she asked, semi-sarcastically. "I'm not. Not going to. Not now anyway." She watched as her female twolegs greeted an unfamiliar male at the door and gestured for him to come in. Blossom sneered in disgust internally, but portrayed no emotion on the outside. She remembered when she had been declawed. Her paws hurt and she couldn't walk for awhile. Now, she couldn't defend herself. Twolegs are self-centered creatures. They always assumed that cats were dumb and relied on twolegs for their whole life. Blossom felt proud knowing that she could survive on her own even with no claws. She wondered at the venom in Weiss's voice. Of course telling her about my situation wouldn't help her view of twolegs. Blossom thought guiltily. Weiss never spoke about herself or her twolegs much. "So..." Blossom said awkwardly.

Weiss smiled a bit hearing the sarcasm of blossoms voice
" indeed you don't have to but it seemed like you were going to " she meowed she looked back at her den the elderly twoleg who took care of her fed her and her family . Family...that's the trouble with Weiss she didn't exactly have a normal family . Olympia was a good sister . Her father was out of the question .what she longed for was a loving father that didn't care about his ego . She hissed as she remembered him " dont you have a family ? " she asked

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 06:12 PM
Weiss smiled a bit hearing the sarcasm of blossoms voice
" indeed you don't have to but it seemed like you were going to " she meowed she looked back at her den the elderly twoleg who took care of her fed her and her family . Family...that's the trouble with Weiss she didn't exactly have a normal family . Olympia was a good sister . Her father was out of the question .what she longed for was a loving father that didn't care about his ego . She hissed as she remembered him " dont you have a family ? " she asked
Blossom's muscles tightened as she remembered the young she-cat that she would play with, "I think I had a sister... In a clan. I-I'm not sure but I remember her telling me not to wander off, and then I wandered off." Blossom shivered and sat down, staring at a blade of grass intently. She wanted to go back to the cat, but Blossom had no idea where she could be. In a clan, yes, but what clan? She watched an ant crawl up the blade of grass, look back and forth, and crawl back down. You're just like me, little one. Lost and afraid, we look around, hoping to find something we recognize. We can't find anything because everyone ran away from us. Or rather, we wandered off. Confused, scared, but we don't show it. We march on. Blossom's eyes teared up, buts she quickly wiped away her tears, smiled, and shrugged.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 06:24 PM
Blossom's muscles tightened as she remembered the young she-cat that she would play with, "I think I had a sister... In a clan. I-I'm not sure but I remember her telling me not to wander off, and then I wandered off." Blossom shivered and sat down, staring at a blade of grass intently. She wanted to go back to the cat, but Blossom had no idea where she could be. In a clan, yes, but what clan? She watched an ant crawl up the blade of grass, look back and forth, and crawl back down. You're just like me, little one. Lost and afraid, we look around, hoping to find something we recognize. We can't find anything because everyone ran away from us. Or rather, we wandered off. Confused, scared, but we don't show it. We march on. Blossom's eyes teared up, buts she quickly wiped away her tears, smiled, and shrugged.

Weiss looked back in time to see blossoms tears her ears dropped and looked down " I'm sure you'll find her again " she meowed and her ears perked up with a long and loud Yowl coming from her den she looked back and hissed
" father " she said bitterly . Suddenly a huge old tom jumped onto the same fence he was gray and fluffy it looked like he had a mustache but it was just really his fur . He hissed and jumped down padding up to Weiss
" why is my daughter talking to a loner? " he asked bitterly and looked at blossom . Weiss hissed and decided to defend blossom she has proven to her that she is better then what she seemed .
" she's not a loner she's a kittypet like us! " she shouted and the old tom hissed back and his head " never raise your voice over mine Weiss " Bartholomew hissed and Weiss looked down and nodded quickly
" yes sir " she meowed and Bartholomews blue eyes looked at blossom
" who are you? " he asked his tail flicked . Weiss couldn't help but hiss

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 06:33 PM
Weiss looked back in time to see blossoms tears her ears dropped and looked down " I'm sure you'll find her again " she meowed and her ears perked up with a long and loud Yowl coming from her den she looked back and hissed
" father " she said bitterly . Suddenly a huge old tom jumped onto the same fence he was gray and fluffy it looked like he had a mustache but it was just really his fur . He hissed and jumped down padding up to Weiss
" why is my daughter talking to a loner? " he asked bitterly and looked at blossom . Weiss hissed and decided to defend blossom she has proven to her that she is better then what she seemed .
" she's not a loner she's a kittypet like us! " she shouted and the old tom hissed back and his head " never raise your voice over mine Weiss " Bartholomew hissed and Weiss looked down and nodded quickly
" yes sir " she meowed and Bartholomews blue eyes looked at blossom
" who are you? " he asked his tail flicked . Weiss couldn't help but hiss
Blossom gulped. Not again! She thought. "I'm Blossom..." she said respectfully. "Sir," she added, "I am a kittypet. I live across the way in that house. With the short tree." Her limbs shook. The father was more dominant than his daughter. Her mind flashed to the cat who lived behind her home. He acted similar to this cat, but looked nothing like him. She was unsure of what to say, except to keep her rare sarcasm to herself.

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 06:47 PM
Blossom gulped. Not again! She thought. "I'm Blossom..." she said respectfully. "Sir," she added, "I am a kittypet. I live across the way in that house. With the short tree." Her limbs shook. The father was more dominant than his daughter. Her mind flashed to the cat who lived behind her home. He acted similar to this cat, but looked nothing like him. She was unsure of what to say, except to keep her rare sarcasm to herself.

Weiss blocked blossom from her father her ears pinned against her head
" don't speak to him! He's worse then I am " she meowed angrily and Bartholomew grunted his ear flicked then he chuckled his voice was scratchy a bit deep he took a paw step forward and struck Weiss across her cheek leaving a small scratch she hissed again " Weiss what did I tell you? 1 never talk to unsophisticated kittypets like this one 2 never stray from home only on the fence and 3 I am in charge not you . Now your posture is sloppy head up and be home by moon high " he meowed angrily . Weiss had a few tears maybe one or two down her cheek . Bartholomew looked back at Blossom angrily
" hmph " he meowed and ran back to the fence now leaping over it. Weiss bared her teeth and yelled which sounded more like a yowl

Liekki
December 10th, 2017, 04:04 PM
Weiss blocked blossom from her father her ears pinned against her head
" don't speak to him! He's worse then I am " she meowed angrily and Bartholomew grunted his ear flicked then he chuckled his voice was scratchy a bit deep he took a paw step forward and struck Weiss across her cheek leaving a small scratch she hissed again " Weiss what did I tell you? 1 never talk to unsophisticated kittypets like this one 2 never stray from home only on the fence and 3 I am in charge not you . Now your posture is sloppy head up and be home by moon high " he meowed angrily . Weiss had a few tears maybe one or two down her cheek . Bartholomew looked back at Blossom angrily
" hmph " he meowed and ran back to the fence now leaping over it. Weiss bared her teeth and yelled which sounded more like a yowl
Blossom frowned and anger burned inside of her. She shouted to Weiss's father from the other side of the fence. "Do you think you can treat your daughter and other cats like that? I would call that unsophisticated. If you can't treat other cats with respect, I don't think you should be raising any children. In fact, I don't think you should speak to anyone until you get your attitude checked. Actually, maybe you should stay inside and be pampered while others suffer because you'd only end up making things worse. Instead of judging other cats for being 'unsophisticated', you should help make sure that they get a nice home, food, and water so that they're at your 'level'," Blossom ranted, taking in a deep breath. "You should look at yourself and make a change before you start changing others. Because right now, you're in no state to try to 'help' others. In fact, you're just going to make the world as selfish as you!" Her whole body shook. She was not nearly done with this cat, "do you even know what kindness is? You don't know the backgrounds of these cats that you bully. You don't know what they've been through to become like they are. I'm sure you have a good reason why you're this self-centered, but not being willing to change it is truly selfish." Blossom wanted to say more, but she shut her mouth, mulling over what she had just said. "I'll I'm saying is that you need to get your act together before you try to change other people. If you improve yourself perhaps you’ll have a different view on things than you have now." She held her head high, and glared at the tom through the cracks in the fence. Blossom wasn't going to attempt to cool herself down because most likely, something would just rile her up again.

Leucos
December 10th, 2017, 04:35 PM
Blossom frowned and anger burned inside of her. She shouted to Weiss's father from the other side of the fence. "Do you think you can treat your daughter and other cats like that? I would call that unsophisticated. If you can't treat other cats with respect, I don't think you should be raising any children. In fact, I don't think you should speak to anyone until you get your attitude checked. Actually, maybe you should stay inside and be pampered while others suffer because you'd only end up making things worse. Instead of judging other cats for being 'unsophisticated', you should help make sure that they get a nice home, food, and water so that they're at your 'level'," Blossom ranted, taking in a deep breath. "You should look at yourself and make a change before you start changing others. Because right now, you're in no state to try to 'help' others. In fact, you're just going to make the world as selfish as you!" Her whole body shook. She was not nearly done with this cat, "do you even know what kindness is? You don't know the backgrounds of these cats that you bully. You don't know what they've been through to become like they are. I'm sure you have a good reason why you're this self-centered, but not being willing to change it is truly selfish." Blossom wanted to say more, but she shut her mouth, mulling over what she had just said. "I'll I'm saying is that you need to get your act together before you try to change other people. If you improve yourself perhaps you’ll have a different view on things than you have now." She held her head high, and glared at the tom through the cracks in the fence. Blossom wasn't going to attempt to cool herself down because most likely, something would just rile her up again.

A loud hiss was heard from behind the fence when blossom was talking , Weiss blinked she shook her fur her ears flattened for a moment but perked back up
" blossom... " she meowed her head dipped a bit she shouldn't have yelled at him like that . Her father was the very root of her cold and strict nature she despised him but she couldn't just say no to him either after all he was the only father she had. Her tail flicked she tried to regain her strength and pride back but now , now she was only filled with anger and self doubt . Her blue eyes looked up at the other kittypet

Liekki
December 10th, 2017, 04:44 PM
A loud hiss was heard from behind the fence when blossom was talking , Weiss blinked she shook her fur her ears flattened for a moment but perked back up
" blossom... " she meowed her head dipped a bit she shouldn't have yelled at him like that . Her father was the very root of her cold and strict nature she despised him but she couldn't just say no to him either after all he was the only father she had. Her tail flicked she tried to regain her strength and pride back but now , now she was only filled with anger and self doubt . Her blue eyes looked up at the other kittypet
"I just can't stand cats like that," Blossom said, the anxiety from her speech beginning to catch up to her. She felt a wave of nausea and fear. She had just made an enemy, and not a good one to have. She had felt so much pity for Weiss, that her fear was forgotten, but it couldn't be pushed away forever. "He can't ban you from talking or doing anything. You're a full-grown, independent, she-cat, and your father has to deal with that. He can't control you, and eventually, he'll have to see that," she said softly. She fought off her fear of the abrasive tom, but she now fought off a new desire... one to strangle him. Calm down, Blossom. Weiss is fi- Blossom's head whipped up. "Oh! I completely forgot about your scratch, are you okay? There's a bird pool over there where you can wash the wound. Do you want me to help you? Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, her motherly side emerging. She hated to see anyone in pain. That's probably why she had gotten so mad at Weiss's hypocritical father. Blossom shook her head in disgust; how could a cat act that way? It was the first time she had encountered a cat like that.
(I feel like today I have the opposite of writer's block...)

Leucos
December 10th, 2017, 04:56 PM
"I just can't stand cats like that," Blossom said, the anxiety from her speech beginning to catch up to her. She felt a wave of nausea and fear. She had just made an enemy, and not a good one to have. She had felt so much pity for Weiss, that her fear was forgotten, but it couldn't be pushed away forever. "He can't ban you from talking or doing anything. You're a full-grown, independent, she-cat, and your father has to deal with that. He can't control you, and eventually, he'll have to see that," she said softly. She fought off her fear of the abrasive tom, but she now fought off a new desire... one to strangle him. Calm down, Blossom. Weiss is fi- Blossom's head whipped up. "Oh! I completely forgot about your scratch, are you okay? There's a bird pool over there where you can wash the wound. Do you want me to help you? Are you sure you're okay?" she asked, her motherly side emerging. She hated to see anyone in pain. That's probably why she had gotten so mad at Weiss's hypocritical father. Blossom shook her head in disgust; how could a cat act that way? It was the first time she had encountered a cat like that.
(I feel like today I have the opposite of writer's block...)

Weiss bit back a growl or a hiss but blossom was right after all she's sixteen moons old! Her father had been running her whole life! Now she is wanting to take it back either by force or conversation but in her mind force would do better then just a nice conversation since her own father is too much of a dolt to figure it out himself . She remembered her scratch as well and sighed
" no I'm f..fine ... No one's ever really stayed by me before " she meowed she had almost everything a pampered life , but now she longed for something else 1 a loving father 2 a friend that didn't give her names or make faces when ever she or her father passed by
" and no one's ever said those things to him before " she meowed now wondering how can a cat be so...kind to some one as cold as her? It seemed impossible for her to think that others were nice . Her tail flicked

Liekki
December 10th, 2017, 05:05 PM
Weiss bit back a growl or a hiss but blossom was right after all she's sixteen moons old! Her father had been running her whole life! Now she is wanting to take it back either by force or conversation but in her mind force would do better then just a nice conversation since her own father is too much of a dolt to figure it out himself . She remembered her scratch as well and sighed
" no I'm f..fine ... No one's ever really stayed by me before " she meowed she had almost everything a pampered life , but now she longed for something else 1 a loving father 2 a friend that didn't give her names or make faces when ever she or her father passed by
" and no one's ever said those things to him before " she meowed now wondering how can a cat be so...kind to some one as cold as her? It seemed impossible for her to think that others were nice . Her tail flicked
"Well," Blossom breathed. "Someone should. If I was the first one to say that, know that was not the first one to think it. I really don't want to knock your father, but he needs to be nicer to you. I know you love him because he's your father, but I don't think your father knows how to express himself. Or, rather, he doesn't know how to withhold thoughts that come into his mind. He acts on impulse." Blossom was going to make Weiss's life easier, even if it meant directing his anger at her. She could take it without snapping, at least for a little while. Weiss's self-esteem needed to rebuild itself before Blossom would feel comfortable leaving her with her father. She was also going to speak with him to ensure that he wouldn't act like this towards Weiss. At least she would give it a darn good shot. She held her head high, for from now on, she was going to become stronger so she could protect her friend. She felt a responsibility to Weiss's well-being. "I'll help you, Weiss."

Leucos
December 10th, 2017, 05:29 PM
"Well," Blossom breathed. "Someone should. If I was the first one to say that, know that was not the first one to think it. I really don't want to knock your father, but he needs to be nicer to you. I know you love him because he's your father, but I don't think your father knows how to express himself. Or, rather, he doesn't know how to withhold thoughts that come into his mind. He acts on impulse." Blossom was going to make Weiss's life easier, even if it meant directing his anger at her. She could take it without snapping, at least for a little while. Weiss's self-esteem needed to rebuild itself before Blossom would feel comfortable leaving her with her father. She was also going to speak with him to ensure that he wouldn't act like this towards Weiss. At least she would give it a darn good shot. She held her head high, for from now on, she was going to become stronger so she could protect her friend. She felt a responsibility to Weiss's well-being. "I'll help you, Weiss."

Weiss ear flicked she for once actually smiled her tail curled a bit yet she wondered how she gained this kittypets trust and kindness she was an acquired taste so to speak " just don't get yourself hurt ok " she meowed inside she felt a bit guilty and regret that she even met blossom since now blossom would have to deal with her problems as well . She sucked in air in disgust
" I don't love him! You kidding ! He treats me like I'm not even his daughter . Your right blossom this life is mine im going to take it back " she meowed angrily her ears twitched she looked at the fence . She sighed
" I'll think of a way to regain it " she meowed

Liekki
December 10th, 2017, 05:39 PM
Weiss ear flicked she for once actually smiled her tail curled a bit yet she wondered how she gained this kittypets trust and kindness she was an acquired taste so to speak " just don't get yourself hurt ok " she meowed inside she felt a bit guilty and regret that she even met blossom since now blossom would have to deal with her problems as well . She sucked in air in disgust
" I don't love him! You kidding ! He treats me like I'm not even his daughter . Your right blossom this life is mine im going to take it back " she meowed angrily her ears twitched she looked at the fence . She sighed
" I'll think of a way to regain it " she meowed
Blossom smiled at the cat's sudden vigor. She was happy her friend had regained her spirit. "I'm happy for you, Weiss. I won't promise not to get hurt if you promise not to as well," she cautioned. Weiss's father wasn't going to hold back on Weiss just because she was his daughter. She didn't want Weiss to be happy at the expense of her life. "If you ever need anything, you can always talk to me," Blossom assured. She was curious as to how Blossom had gained such a close relationship with Weiss so quickly. After all, Weiss seemed so cold on the outside. But inside, she was just a fluffy kitten. Blossom smiled, and knew Weiss would kill her if she knew what she was thinking.

Leucos
December 10th, 2017, 06:26 PM
Blossom smiled at the cat's sudden vigor. She was happy her friend had regained her spirit. "I'm happy for you, Weiss. I won't promise not to get hurt if you promise not to as well," she cautioned. Weiss's father wasn't going to hold back on Weiss just because she was his daughter. She didn't want Weiss to be happy at the expense of her life. "If you ever need anything, you can always talk to me," Blossom assured. She was curious as to how Blossom had gained such a close relationship with Weiss so quickly. After all, Weiss seemed so cold on the outside. But inside, she was just a fluffy kitten. Blossom smiled, and knew Weiss would kill her if she knew what she was thinking.

Weiss was speechless for a while now staring at the kittypet
did she just...just say...that I can always talk to her? Tsk sometimes I wonder if others just want to be my friend just because the name sounds nice ...or to not have father as an enemy
Her ears twitched her ice blue eyes softened a bit she felt like she could be herself around blossom . Where she couldn't with her father . Always being trapped on the inside . She looked down at her paws
" a...actually...you mind if we just... Take a walk? I'd like to see the reaction on his face when his daughter isn't home by moonhigh" she meowed with a mischievous smile
Mad-Hatter

Liekki
December 10th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Weiss was speechless for a while now staring at the kittypet
did she just...just say...that I can always talk to her? Tsk sometimes I wonder if others just want to be my friend just because the name sounds nice ...or to not have father as an enemy
Her ears twitched her ice blue eyes softened a bit she felt like she could be herself around blossom . Where she couldn't with her father . Always being trapped on the inside . She looked down at her paws
" a...actually...you mind if we just... Take a walk? I'd like to see the reaction on his face when his daughter isn't home by moonhigh" she meowed with a mischievous smile
Mad-Hatter
Blossom giggled. "Sure. Where shall we go, you rebel?" she teased. Her housefolk wouldn't notice she was gone. Or if they did, they wouldn't be sad about it. She was basically a loner with the title of a kittypet. She sat on the cool grass, feeling the cold leaf-fall wind blowing through her whiskers. It was so peaceful here, watching the colors in the sky shift and change, and the clouds fly away. Blossom often related the sky to life. It was always shifting and changing, unpredictable from one day to the next. It was so beautiful, but it was cruel when it took away the sun, leaving only the moon to light their paths. She watched a flock of geese heading south, no doubt to stay warm. Blossom wished she could fly. Fly away from everything and be free. She could go anywhere, and see anything. She would be able to find her sister, maybe even join a clan. Blossom shivered at the thought, Let's not make any hasty decisions. Something like that is permanent. No more living by your own rules. Her fur ruffled in the wind, chilling the skin underneath her orange fuzz.

Leucos
December 10th, 2017, 07:11 PM
Blossom giggled. "Sure. Where shall we go, you rebel?" she teased. Her housefolk wouldn't notice she was gone. Or if they did, they wouldn't be sad about it. She was basically a loner with the title of a kittypet. She sat on the cool grass, feeling the cold leaf-fall wind blowing through her whiskers. It was so peaceful here, watching the colors in the sky shift and change, and the clouds fly away. Blossom often related the sky to life. It was always shifting and changing, unpredictable from one day to the next. It was so beautiful, but it was cruel when it took away the sun, leaving only the moon to light their paths. She watched a flock of geese heading south, no doubt to stay warm. Blossom wished she could fly. Fly away from everything and be free. She could go anywhere, and see anything. She would be able to find her sister, maybe even join a clan. Blossom shivered at the thought, Let's not make any hasty decisions. Something like that is permanent. No more living by your own rules. Her fur ruffled in the wind, chilling the skin underneath her orange fuzz.

Weiss held her head high she liked to take charge of things her tail flicked she looked behind herself . " I think we shall head where ever our guts tell us or what ever we feel like going to " she meowed and started walking holding her head up tail in the air her ears twitched when she heard some other twolegs talking but it sounded different from talking it had.. A tune to it
" twolegs are so strange " she meowed and cleaned her chest fur she admit it did sound nice but she couldn't understand what they were saying .

Liekki
December 10th, 2017, 07:19 PM
Weiss held her head high she liked to take charge of things her tail flicked she looked behind herself . " I think we shall head where ever our guts tell us or what ever we feel like going to " she meowed and started walking holding her head up tail in the air her ears twitched when she heard some other twolegs talking but it sounded different from talking it had.. A tune to it
" twolegs are so strange " she meowed and cleaned her chest fur she admit it did sound nice but she couldn't understand what they were saying .
Blossom tilted her head at the sound. "Yes, indeed. MAybe we could follow them? That could be our grand adventure!" Blossom said excitedly. She had never really looked into the lives of twolegs. At least not normal twolegs. her housefolk didn't really count as 'normal'. Blossom whipped her head around to face Weiss. "Do you want to? Follow them, I mean," Blossom asked. Her tail flopped like a fish on the ground. Her ears swiveled to face the twolegs. She smiled, watching the stars come out one by one as the twolegs continued on the path.

Leucos
December 10th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Blossom tilted her head at the sound. "Yes, indeed. MAybe we could follow them? That could be our grand adventure!" Blossom said excitedly. She had never really looked into the lives of twolegs. At least not normal twolegs. her housefolk didn't really count as 'normal'. Blossom whipped her head around to face Weiss. "Do you want to? Follow them, I mean," Blossom asked. Her tail flopped like a fish on the ground. Her ears swiveled to face the twolegs. She smiled, watching the stars come out one by one as the twolegs continued on the path.

Weiss stood still she watched the twolegs one of them jumped up and held up a pink paw the other didn't seem to react to the other twolegs excitement . She looked up at the sky it started turning to night she noticed the stars come out as well they seemed to reflect in her own eyes her nose now twitched smelling something disgusting kinda like smoke yet more disgusting . Suddenly her eyes widened she heard a loud roar that seemed to be getting closer to them then she saw a bright yellow light her mouth dropped open .
A MONSTER!
" WATCH OUT! " Weiss yelled and pushed blossom out of the way of the monster that ran by it didn't seem to pay attention to them .
" we should but keep clear of the monsters " she meowed

Liekki
December 10th, 2017, 07:32 PM
Weiss stood still she watched the twolegs one of them jumped up and held up a pink paw the other didn't seem to react to the other twolegs excitement . She looked up at the sky it started turning to night she noticed the stars come out as well they seemed to reflect in her own eyes her nose now twitched smelling something disgusting kinda like smoke yet more disgusting . Suddenly her eyes widened she heard a loud roar that seemed to be getting closer to them then she saw a bright yellow light her mouth dropped open .
A MONSTER!
" WATCH OUT! " Weiss yelled and pushed blossom out of the way of the monster that ran by it didn't seem to pay attention to them .
" we should but keep clear of the monsters " she meowed
Blossom yelped and rolled onto the grass. Panting she looked as the smelly monster passed them by. "Thanks," she breathed. "Do you ever wonder why they run in straight lines, never hunting or going off the big stone path? They stop in groups to let others pass by, but then they continue. What do they even do except run?" Blossom wondered at the huge monster. She found it fascinating that they had their own lights that turned on at night. It was most likely so they could see. As scary and brutal as the monsters were, they were interesting and resourceful. She still trembled from the fright. It's over Blossom. It doesn't matter anymore. You're fine, get over it. Why do you always make a big deal of it? She sighed and looked over at Weiss. "Do you still want to go for that walk? We'll be fine... right?" Blossom was sure they were fine, but it was nice to get confirmation from someone else.

Leucos
December 10th, 2017, 07:41 PM
Blossom yelped and rolled onto the grass. Panting she looked as the smelly monster passed them by. "Thanks," she breathed. "Do you ever wonder why they run in straight lines, never hunting or going off the big stone path? They stop in groups to let others pass by, but then they continue. What do they even do except run?" Blossom wondered at the huge monster. She found it fascinating that they had their own lights that turned on at night. It was most likely so they could see. As scary and brutal as the monsters were, they were interesting and resourceful. She still trembled from the fright. It's over Blossom. It doesn't matter anymore. You're fine, get over it. Why do you always make a big deal of it? She sighed and looked over at Weiss. "Do you still want to go for that walk? We'll be fine... right?" Blossom was sure they were fine, but it was nice to get confirmation from someone else.

Weiss pantted she watched it go by and tilted her head
" everything has a purpose . Somethings can't do anything but run " she meowed and looked down thinking of her past she was lost in thought for a while looking at the blade of grass her left ear twitched
is this what I want? To run? Not to face my problems? No it's not running I'm just gathering myself .
" yes as long as we stick together were fine " she meowed and started walking her blue eyes seemed to glow in the shadows giving them even more of a cold feeling
" shame it took so long to rescue me from the guilt that you used to tie me to your family tree I guess your training failed your not in charge I'm free. " she sang her voice rang in the air

Liekki
December 10th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Weiss pantted she watched it go by and tilted her head
" everything has a purpose . Somethings can't do anything but run " she meowed and looked down thinking of her past she was lost in thought for a while looking at the blade of grass her left ear twitched
is this what I want? To run? Not to face my problems? No it's not running I'm just gathering myself .
" yes as long as we stick together were fine " she meowed and started walking her blue eyes seemed to glow in the shadows giving them even more of a cold feeling
" shame it took so long to rescue me from the guilt that you used to tie me to your family tree I guess your training failed your not in charge I'm free. " she sang her voice rang in the air
Blossom stood awkwardly, listening to Weiss sing. As she analyzed the words of the tune, the meaning became clear. She no longer felt tied to her father, she felt free. Blossom swayed as the notes flew through the air, warming the cool breeze. She felt as if her heart would burst with compassion, for she wanted to comfort Weiss for the rest of her days. "Wiess," Blossom interrupted guiltily. She had a burning question that had been in the back of her mind ever since they met. "We... are we friends? I feel like we are, but is it official? I haven't known you for very long, but I feel like I've known you since I was little. I want to be friends, but I don't want to press the title onto you," she whispered quietly.

As she waited for a reply, she looked at the twinkling stars. Some say they're souls waving at the living. Blossom personally believed they were mocking her. They were free and had lived their life with no regrets, but she was stuck in a never-ending cycle. The sun rose and set every day, it seemed predictable. Then something happened and turned the world upside down, and shook everyone around. Blossom felt like today was one of those fateful days. One of those days where any choice she made affected her entire life. One of those days where every footstep of an ant shook the whole ground. One of those days where a fly buzzing threw soundwaves across the world. Blossom suddenly felt the need to measure every single one of her actions, making sure she wouldn't hurt anyone. After all, she felt like she had put enough people in danger to save herself. It was time to become selfless. When she was growing up, that was the only thing she had ever wanted to be. She wanted to put her life on the line to save others, and she didn't want them to have to pay her back. Maybe that was why she had wanted to join a clan for so long; she had liked the idea of each cat helping the whole clan. Blossom smiled blissfully and looked back into the deep sky.

Leucos
December 10th, 2017, 08:10 PM
Blossom stood awkwardly, listening to Weiss sing. As she analyzed the words of the tune, the meaning became clear. She no longer felt tied to her father, she felt free. Blossom swayed as the notes flew through the air, warming the cool breeze. She felt as if her heart would burst with compassion, for she wanted to comfort Weiss for the rest of her days. "Wiess," Blossom interrupted guiltily. She had a burning question that had been in the back of her mind ever since they met. "We... are we friends? I feel like we are, but is it official? I haven't known you for very long, but I feel like I've known you since I was little. I want to be friends, but I don't want to press the title onto you," she whispered quietly.

As she waited for a reply, she looked at the twinkling stars. Some say they're souls waving at the living. Blossom personally believed they were mocking her. They were free and had lived their life with no regrets, but she was stuck in a never-ending cycle. The sun rose and set every day, it seemed predictable. Then something happened and turned the world upside down, and shook everyone around. Blossom felt like today was one of those fateful days. One of those days where any choice she made affected her entire life. One of those days where every footstep of an ant shook the whole ground. One of those days where a fly buzzing threw soundwaves across the world. Blossom suddenly felt the need to measure every single one of her actions, making sure she wouldn't hurt anyone. After all, she felt like she had put enough people in danger to save herself. It was time to become selfless. When she was growing up, that was the only thing she had ever wanted to be. She wanted to put her life on the line to save others, and she didn't want them to have to pay her back. Maybe that was why she had wanted to join a clan for so long; she had liked the idea of each cat helping the whole clan. Blossom smiled blissfully and looked back into the deep sky.
Weiss ears perked up and looked at blossom the kittypet that she didn't expect to be with , that she didn't expect to stand up for her. She was tired of feeling poised tired of feeling like a pawn . Her eyes blinked a bit she didn't really know the meaning of the word friend since she never had one before
" I believe so ... Apologies I don't really know what it's like to have one " she meowed she looked back at her paws
I'm shattering the mirror that kept me split in pieces that stood between my mind and heart

Liekki
December 11th, 2017, 03:40 PM
Weiss ears perked up and looked at blossom the kittypet that she didn't expect to be with , that she didn't expect to stand up for her. She was tired of feeling poised tired of feeling like a pawn . Her eyes blinked a bit she didn't really know the meaning of the word friend since she never had one before
" I believe so ... Apologies I don't really know what it's like to have one " she meowed she looked back at her paws
I'm shattering the mirror that kept me split in pieces that stood between my mind and heart
"Me either," Blossom whispered softly. She glanced at the other she-cat, watching her stare at her paws. Blossom looked ahead at the swaying trees and bushes. They had accepted their fate, submitting to the wind. They allowed themselves to bend and twist, doing whatever the wind wanted. She remembered a story a cat had once told her. It was about a willow tree that had challenged an oak to a competition. Whoever could stand the strongest gust of wind won. The wind blew its hardest, snapping the brittle oak tree, while the willow flexed with the wind. It popped back up, unharmed. Blossom knew that she should be flexible, but it was hard for her to find a balance between pushover, and overly stubborn.

Leucos
December 11th, 2017, 03:56 PM
"Me either," Blossom whispered softly. She glanced at the other she-cat, watching her stare at her paws. Blossom looked ahead at the swaying trees and bushes. They had accepted their fate, submitting to the wind. They allowed themselves to bend and twist, doing whatever the wind wanted. She remembered a story a cat had once told her. It was about a willow tree that had challenged an oak to a competition. Whoever could stand the strongest gust of wind won. The wind blew its hardest, snapping the brittle oak tree, while the willow flexed with the wind. It popped back up, unharmed. Blossom knew that she should be flexible, but it was hard for her to find a balance between pushover, and overly stubborn.

She looked back at blossom
why am I caring all of a sudden ? It's not like she's apart of my family well more like a travesty then what's it supposed to be. But Olympia is better then father
She then looked at a alley way her ear flicked her eyes looked even colder in the night . She remembered one of the many things that her father said one of them being the weak shall die and the strong shall live . Was she the weak one now? Practically running away ? Being with another kittypet ? She then looked in the direction they came from then at blossom again. Now she was confused who she really was. A snoty and cold kittypet that always judged or a lost kitten
She let out a frustrated hiss and walking forward
" this way " she said sternly

Liekki
December 11th, 2017, 03:59 PM
She looked back at blossom
why am I caring all of a sudden ? It's not like she's apart of my family well more like a travesty then what's it supposed to be. But Olympia is better then father
She then looked at a alley way her ear flicked her eyes looked even colder in the night . She remembered one of the many things that her father said one of them being the weak shall die and the strong shall live . Was she the weak one now? Practically running away ? Being with another kittypet ? She then looked in the direction they came from then at blossom again. Now she was confused who she really was. A snoty and cold kittypet that always judged or a lost kitten
She let out a frustrated hiss and walking forward
" this way " she said sternly
Blossom blinked at the sudden change in mood, but obeyed the cat, following her. She couldn't help but wonder what was running through Weiss's mind, or how she was feeling. Her face showed no emotion, but the tone of her voice startled Blossom. "Weiss, are you... okay?" Blossom asked, unsure how to phrase her words from her thoughts. She looked at the distressed cat with worry apparent in her eyes. She felt pity for her, but said nothing more in fear of spiking her anger.

Leucos
December 11th, 2017, 04:12 PM
Blossom blinked at the sudden change in mood, but obeyed the cat, following her. She couldn't help but wonder what was running through Weiss's mind, or how she was feeling. Her face showed no emotion, but the tone of her voice startled Blossom. "Weiss, are you... okay?" Blossom asked, unsure how to phrase her words from her thoughts. She looked at the distressed cat with worry apparent in her eyes. She felt pity for her, but said nothing more in fear of spiking her anger.

no does it look like I'm ok!?! she wanted to shout so badly and yell she didn't say anything her anger was slowly rising but it wasn't towards blossom it was at herself . She gave blossom a cold glare that soon turned to a sad expression to let the kittypet know that she wasn't angry at her . Her tail flicked and started speed walking her breath clouded around her muzzle since it was a bit chilly out . She walked to the entrance of an alley way and sat down now looking at the ground , she unsheathed her left claws and scratched the stone path beneath her letting out a growl " no " she meowed

Liekki
December 11th, 2017, 04:56 PM
no does it look like I'm ok!?! she wanted to shout so badly and yell she didn't say anything her anger was slowly rising but it wasn't towards blossom it was at herself . She gave blossom a cold glare that soon turned to a sad expression to let the kittypet know that she wasn't angry at her . Her tail flicked and started speed walking her breath clouded around her muzzle since it was a bit chilly out . She walked to the entrance of an alley way and sat down now looking at the ground , she unsheathed her left claws and scratched the stone path beneath her letting out a growl " no " she meowed
Blossom felt guilty, even though she knew it wasn't her fault that her friend was angry. She didn't know how to help, so she said, "can I help?" She shuffled her feet, still following Weiss. She let out a long breath, letting the steam fly up into the air, twist around, and die out. Blossom was a bit worried about Weiss... her rebelling could get her into serious trouble. But she was an adult now, so she would be able to handle that... right?

Leucos
December 11th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Blossom felt guilty, even though she knew it wasn't her fault that her friend was angry. She didn't know how to help, so she said, "can I help?" She shuffled her feet, still following Weiss. She let out a long breath, letting the steam fly up into the air, twist around, and die out. Blossom was a bit worried about Weiss... her rebelling could get her into serious trouble. But she was an adult now, so she would be able to handle that... right?

Weiss looked at blossom her ears twitched so did her nose , she looked dangerous when she was angry yet this kittypet stayed by her . Maybe they were friends after all.
" I just feel..shattered. I don't know who I really am right now " she admitted and looked down she closed her eyes and grumbled emotion can grant you strength but you must never let them overpower you.
She shook her head and looked up at the night sky

Liekki
December 11th, 2017, 06:43 PM
Weiss looked at blossom her ears twitched so did her nose , she looked dangerous when she was angry yet this kittypet stayed by her . Maybe they were friends after all.
" I just feel..shattered. I don't know who I really am right now " she admitted and looked down she closed her eyes and grumbled emotion can grant you strength but you must never let them overpower you.
She shook her head and looked up at the night sky
Blossom looked sadly at Weiss, and looked at the sky with her. She watched the stars twinkle, and looked at the shifting colors of the sun on its last light. She sighed and said, "I know what you mean. Changing so many times you're not sure who you are. You'll find yourself. You're strong, you can do it."

Leucos
December 11th, 2017, 07:02 PM
Blossom looked sadly at Weiss, and looked at the sky with her. She watched the stars twinkle, and looked at the shifting colors of the sun on its last light. She sighed and said, "I know what you mean. Changing so many times you're not sure who you are. You'll find yourself. You're strong, you can do it."

The white she-cat had her ears back she heard what blossom said but she just felt cold and trapped . She still has many walls built and put up she still has her ice barrier that blossom still hasn't melted yet and no one ever will until maybe a certain some one . She smelled the air it kinda stung her nose but she didn't flinch never minded the cold , because she was cold. She hummed while she listened to her friend chatter it seemed to help her sometimes to forget .
" Tell me ....Tell me can a heart be turned to ...stone? What's behind you? Save me from the things I see , I can keep it from the world why won't you let me hide from me ....tell me Who's the loneliest of all? I am the loneliest of all.. " she sang her voice was beautiful yet sad . Her breath still clouded around her muzzle her tail was wrapped around her paws .
Mad-Hatter

Liekki
December 12th, 2017, 08:42 PM
The white she-cat had her ears back she heard what blossom said but she just felt cold and trapped . She still has many walls built and put up she still has her ice barrier that blossom still hasn't melted yet and no one ever will until maybe a certain some one . She smelled the air it kinda stung her nose but she didn't flinch never minded the cold , because she was cold. She hummed while she listened to her friend chatter it seemed to help her sometimes to forget .
" Tell me ....Tell me can a heart be turned to ...stone? What's behind you? Save me from the things I see , I can keep it from the world why won't you let me hide from me ....tell me Who's the loneliest of all? I am the loneliest of all.. " she sang her voice was beautiful yet sad . Her breath still clouded around her muzzle her tail was wrapped around her paws .
Mad-Hatter
"You're not alone, remember that. I'll always be there for you. No matter what, you have me," Blossom said quietly. She felt the awkward silence grow, and she looked away. She watched her breath evaporate into the air. She remembered the day she left her sister, she had seemed to evaporate, dissipate into thin air. One minute she was there, the next she was gone, changed, and invisible to everyone else. She missed her sister, even though she had never really known her. She remembered playing with her, and running in circles. She looked back at Weiss, wondering if she had a good relationship with her sister. Blossom really didn't know much about Weiss's family.

Leucos
December 12th, 2017, 08:56 PM
"You're not alone, remember that. I'll always be there for you. No matter what, you have me," Blossom said quietly. She felt the awkward silence grow, and she looked away. She watched her breath evaporate into the air. She remembered the day she left her sister, she had seemed to evaporate, dissipate into thin air. One minute she was there, the next she was gone, changed, and invisible to everyone else. She missed her sister, even though she had never really known her. She remembered playing with her, and running in circles. She looked back at Weiss, wondering if she had a good relationship with her sister. Blossom really didn't know much about Weiss's family.

Weiss sighed her head dipped a bit she looked back at blossom
" I think we should head back " she meowed now feeling that she did the wrong thing by leaving . She stood on her paws and stretched she smiled at the other she cat " my father will be furious " she added with a flick of her ear now her eyes showed a bit of sadness and she regretted even attempting to leave . She motioned for her friend to follow " and thanks " she whispered

Liekki
December 13th, 2017, 04:51 PM
Weiss sighed her head dipped a bit she looked back at blossom
" I think we should head back " she meowed now feeling that she did the wrong thing by leaving . She stood on her paws and stretched she smiled at the other she cat " my father will be furious " she added with a flick of her ear now her eyes showed a bit of sadness and she regretted even attempting to leave . She motioned for her friend to follow " and thanks " she whispered
Blossom smiled slightly and nodded, looking at the surroundings around her. Soon the leaves would all be crumbled upon the ground, trampled by everyone. She sighed, hoping her parents wouldn't be too mad at her. Blossom tentatively asked, "what about your mom? Or siblings?" She didn't want Weiss to be angry or sad, so she refrained from asking anything else.

Leucos
December 13th, 2017, 05:06 PM
Blossom smiled slightly and nodded, looking at the surroundings around her. Soon the leaves would all be crumbled upon the ground, trampled by everyone. She sighed, hoping her parents wouldn't be too mad at her. Blossom tentatively asked, "what about your mom? Or siblings?" She didn't want Weiss to be angry or sad, so she refrained from asking anything else.

Weiss gulped she looked at the ground when she was walking
" i have no mother . And Olympia is fine I bet " she said with little emotion in her voice . She only saw her father she learned the world the way he wanted her to learn it . She never learned it any different she flicked her ear and sighed
" years of scorn will leave you cold " she meowed and looked at blossom for a bit then back in front of her . She was born with all the things she needed comfort was gauranteed . But the life she fought for still wasn't hers to have it was her father's still.

Liekki
December 13th, 2017, 06:15 PM
Weiss gulped she looked at the ground when she was walking
" i have no mother . And Olympia is fine I bet " she said with little emotion in her voice . She only saw her father she learned the world the way he wanted her to learn it . She never learned it any different she flicked her ear and sighed
" years of scorn will leave you cold " she meowed and looked at blossom for a bit then back in front of her . She was born with all the things she needed comfort was gauranteed . But the life she fought for still wasn't hers to have it was her father's still.
"Oh, I'm sorry," Blossom whispered. She looked at Weiss's face, trying to find a trace of emotion in her face. She wondered if she had a mother and father. One day... she promised herself that one day she would find her family. With new hope filling her chest, she walked taller and held her head up high. Now she had a purpose.

Leucos
December 13th, 2017, 06:26 PM
"Oh, I'm sorry," Blossom whispered. She looked at Weiss's face, trying to find a trace of emotion in her face. She wondered if she had a mother and father. One day... she promised herself that one day she would find her family. With new hope filling her chest, she walked taller and held her head up high. Now she had a purpose.

The she cat looked at and blossom and narrowed her eyes slightly , what was she sorry for? She did nothing so she shouldn't be sorry
" don't be sorry! " she snapped a bit not realizing her current change in tone
" you did nothing to be sorry for " she meowed her fur slowly rose a bit but it soon flattened itself down . She never understood why they always say sorry when they never did anything wrong

Liekki
December 13th, 2017, 06:49 PM
The she cat looked at and blossom and narrowed her eyes slightly , what was she sorry for? She did nothing so she shouldn't be sorry
" don't be sorry! " she snapped a bit not realizing her current change in tone
" you did nothing to be sorry for " she meowed her fur slowly rose a bit but it soon flattened itself down . She never understood why they always say sorry when they never did anything wrong
"I-I just meant..." Blossom saw it from her point of view, and saw that it would seem awkward and unnecessary. "I didn't mean to offend you. I just meant that I'm sad about..." She looked away, feeling guilty. Great job, Blossom. Ya screwed up another relationship. All you had to do was keep your mouth shut. But no. Blossom looked back up at the sky, her breath covering the bright light of the stars.

Leucos
December 13th, 2017, 06:57 PM
"I-I just meant..." Blossom saw it from her point of view, and saw that it would seem awkward and unnecessary. "I didn't mean to offend you. I just meant that I'm sad about..." She looked away, feeling guilty. Great job, Blossom. Ya screwed up another relationship. All you had to do was keep your mouth shut. But no. Blossom looked back up at the sky, her breath covering the bright light of the stars.

Weiss growled then realized her mistake as her ears perked up she looked away quickly " I'm sorry I didn't m-mean to snap. Just don't say sorry if you didn't do anything wrong " she meowed her voice broke a bit . She cleared her throat and looked back at blossom with a worried expression
you dolt!!!

Liekki
December 13th, 2017, 07:06 PM
Weiss growled then realized her mistake as her ears perked up she looked away quickly " I'm sorry I didn't m-mean to snap. Just don't say sorry if you didn't do anything wrong " she meowed her voice broke a bit . She cleared her throat and looked back at blossom with a worried expression
you dolt!!!
Blossom guilty for Weiss’s own guilt, and her gaze softened. “Okay, I won’t.” She got that it was probably one of Weiss’s pet peeves, and it made her angry. Blossom told herself that she would be more cautious from now on. This was one relationship that she wanted to keep. Blossom had to remember that not everyone thought the same way, and she should take that into account.

Leucos
December 13th, 2017, 07:12 PM
Blossom guilty for Weiss’s own guilt, and her gaze softened. “Okay, I won’t.” She got that it was probably one of Weiss’s pet peeves, and it made her angry. Blossom told herself that she would be more cautious from now on. This was one relationship that she wanted to keep. Blossom had to remember that not everyone thought the same way, and she should take that into account.

Weiss gulped she looked at her paws for a while and shook her fur then flicked her tail " let's go before we freeze our tails off , it's already chilly enough out here " she meowed and started walking . Her breath kept clouding over her muzzle , she wondered if this was the first step into being on her own . She looked at blossom " so.... Have you been this far away before ? " she asked trying to have a conversation away from the awkwardness of the last one.

Liekki
December 13th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Weiss gulped she looked at her paws for a while and shook her fur then flicked her tail " let's go before we freeze our tails off , it's already chilly enough out here " she meowed and started walking . Her breath kept clouding over her muzzle , she wondered if this was the first step into being on her own . She looked at blossom " so.... Have you been this far away before ? " she asked trying to have a conversation away from the awkwardness of the last one.
"Far away? Yes, once I was lost and got attacked by a dog. Other cats were trying to help me get home. I took a wrong turn... I was playing around with a she-cat named Crystal. Two cats named Teddy and Hazek helped me get home. I'm super grateful. It's nice to go away every once in awhile. You know, get some fresh air," Blossom answered, whiskers twitching.

Leucos
December 13th, 2017, 07:20 PM
"Far away? Yes, once I was lost and got attacked by a dog. Other cats were trying to help me get home. I took a wrong turn... I was playing around with a she-cat named Crystal. Two cats named Teddy and Hazek helped me get home. I'm super grateful. It's nice to go away every once in awhile. You know, get some fresh air," Blossom answered, whiskers twitching.

She couldn't help but shiver but not because of the cold because of the word dog she hated dogs for one they were strange two no manners and three smelly four dAngerous .
" I hate dogs! They are brutes with no manners what's so ever . I don't understand why twolegs keep them on silver leashes " she meowed with a hint of disgust " hopefully that brute got what it deserved a good lesson " she meowed

Liekki
December 13th, 2017, 07:36 PM
She couldn't help but shiver but not because of the cold because of the word dog she hated dogs for one they were strange two no manners and three smelly four dAngerous .
" I hate dogs! They are brutes with no manners what's so ever . I don't understand why twolegs keep them on silver leashes " she meowed with a hint of disgust " hopefully that brute got what it deserved a good lesson " she meowed
Blossom nodded in agreement, "I think I get why they keep them on leashes. To control them. Cats don't need controlling, they're just smarter and calmer." Blossom remembered the dog barking and chasing them up the fence. She shuddered and hoped she never encountered a dog again.

Leucos
December 13th, 2017, 07:52 PM
Blossom nodded in agreement, "I think I get why they keep them on leashes. To control them. Cats don't need controlling, they're just smarter and calmer." Blossom remembered the dog barking and chasing them up the fence. She shuddered and hoped she never encountered a dog again.

She looked at blossom with a smile her tail now thrashed happily in agreement
" and we are much more cleaner as well , we have a clear mind " she added now she was happy that somebody agreed with her . Her ears flicked
" also dogs are kinda dolts at times I remember watching one run right into a trash can " she meowed with a hint of laughter ( writer block..)