PDA

View Full Version : Sabre's broken monster {Please ask}

Octavia
November 24th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Somewhere along the outskirts of the Windclan territory lay a rather rusty worn down looking vehicle. The humans had long abandoned it, apparently never to move it or get rid of it. Maybe this was getting rid of it? In the end it had a decent enough covering over the top to protect Sabre from the occasional rainstorm when they blew over. More to him though, it was off the beaten path which helped protect him from being discovered, though his scent markers a small distance out did alert other cats that vehicle was occupied at least.

Speaking of occupied, Sabre himself was munching away at a shrew he had managed to catch without wandering into the territory. A small complication that tom did his best to stay true to, he didn't want to get in trouble, but he wanted to stay alive. It was quite the conundrum at times. Sighing still he looked on the bright side, the prospect of having someone to talk to again, maybe, was appealing to him.

Junco
November 26th, 2016, 06:47 PM
Somewhere along the outskirts of the Windclan territory lay a rather rusty worn down looking vehicle. The humans had long abandoned it, apparently never to move it or get rid of it. Maybe this was getting rid of it? In the end it had a decent enough covering over the top to protect Sabre from the occasional rainstorm when they blew over. More to him though, it was off the beaten path which helped protect him from being discovered, though his scent markers a small distance out did alert other cats that vehicle was occupied at least.

Speaking of occupied, Sabre himself was munching away at a shrew he had managed to catch without wandering into the territory. A small complication that tom did his best to stay true to, he didn't want to get in trouble, but he wanted to stay alive. It was quite the conundrum at times. Sighing still he looked on the bright side, the prospect of having someone to talk to again, maybe, was appealing to him.

It took Spiderstrike half the day to track the loner from where they first met. Thankfully, the scent markers put him on the right path. Tracking was not one of his strong suits. Had Sabre been further away or, StarClan forbid, in the city, Spiderstrike would have never found him. He could see the rusty car from a distance and simply headed towards it.

Huh... here... The ragged tom trotted towards the vehicle without fear. He knew it was abandoned by two-legs for a long time. He noted how the metal had turned red from rust, something twolegs didn't let grow on their monsters. It's a dead monster essentially... The tall lanky tom swerved past the bumper and caught sight of Sabre. His tail lashed on the monster, making a mettalic thud. "Sabre, it's me-" Did he introduce himself last they met? He could not remember. "Spiderstrike, are you alone?" He stood a distance away, staying by the car. He was on guard, slightly cautious.

Octavia
November 26th, 2016, 08:16 PM
It took Spiderstrike half the day to track the loner from where they first met. Thankfully, the scent markers put him on the right path. Tracking was not one of his strong suits. Had Sabre been further away or, StarClan forbid, in the city, Spiderstrike would have never found him. He could see the rusty car from a distance and simply headed towards it.

Huh... here... The ragged tom trotted towards the vehicle without fear. He knew it was abandoned by two-legs for a long time. He noted how the metal had turned red from rust, something twolegs didn't let grow on their monsters. It's a dead monster essentially... The tall lanky tom swerved past the bumper and caught sight of Sabre. His tail lashed on the monster, making a mettalic thud. "Sabre, it's me-" Did he introduce himself last they met? He could not remember. "Spiderstrike, are you alone?" He stood a distance away, staying by the car. He was on guard, slightly cautious.

Having managed to finish his meal in due time, before he had realized the presence of company, Sabre had stretched out to start napping. Anything worth worrying about would make a lot of noise before it got close. Or so he thought, the sudden thunk of the car stirred him from his slumber, causing him to spring up in alert, he didn't hiss out a warning however as the voice that followed was both familiar and calling his name specifically. "Spiderstrike... yeah that's your name. What are you doing out here?" He asked a bit cautiously, it would almost make sense if the clan was expanding territory and wanted him to move. It'd be easier to get convinced away by someone he knew.

Junco
November 26th, 2016, 08:45 PM
Having managed to finish his meal in due time, before he had realized the presence of company, Sabre had stretched out to start napping. Anything worth worrying about would make a lot of noise before it got close. Or so he thought, the sudden thunk of the car stirred him from his slumber, causing him to spring up in alert, he didn't hiss out a warning however as the voice that followed was both familiar and calling his name specifically. "Spiderstrike... yeah that's your name. What are you doing out here?" He asked a bit cautiously, it would almost make sense if the clan was expanding territory and wanted him to move. It'd be easier to get convinced away by someone he knew.

Spiderstrike faintly scowled, "Everything is turning into crowfood. Dirt. Bile." He clawed at the earth, raising a tuft of grass. He flung the tuft of dry grass to the side and hissed. The dirt dryly puffed in the air and drifted down. The open gash on his muzzle allowed spit to drip out of his mouth. It was a habit that formed for a long time. At first, he was embarrassed of it but he was way beyond being embarrassed of something he felt was so petty. The drool fell to the ground and he realized it was happening again... He sharply inhaled and started into a violent coughing fit. He had swallowed spit the wrong way... The tom trudged over to Sabre as his coughing petered away. His tail lashed side to side and his short black pelt stood as he wretched. His coughing faded away as quickly as it started. He bared his yellow tinted teeth and growled softly, "I need your help..." He began to clear his throat loudly, growling and mumbling. Cats were not meant to have their mouth exposed to air constantly. Spiderstrike always had a dry throat.

The tom rasped, "WindClan suffered from a fire. Singeflick- Singenight has taken 3 lives from Dapplestar and erected himself as ruler of WindClan." Spiderstrike paused, maybe he's going to have to give some context. "Dapplestar was our leader and Singenight intends to remove StarClan from the clans." The tom sat down and spat the other direction, "I'm talking to you because I can't trust anyone..."

Octavia
December 3rd, 2016, 08:47 PM
Spiderstrike faintly scowled, "Everything is turning into crowfood. Dirt. Bile." He clawed at the earth, raising a tuft of grass. He flung the tuft of dry grass to the side and hissed. The dirt dryly puffed in the air and drifted down. The open gash on his muzzle allowed spit to drip out of his mouth. It was a habit that formed for a long time. At first, he was embarrassed of it but he was way beyond being embarrassed of something he felt was so petty. The drool fell to the ground and he realized it was happening again... He sharply inhaled and started into a violent coughing fit. He had swallowed spit the wrong way... The tom trudged over to Sabre as his coughing petered away. His tail lashed side to side and his short black pelt stood as he wretched. His coughing faded away as quickly as it started. He bared his yellow tinted teeth and growled softly, "I need your help..." He began to clear his throat loudly, growling and mumbling. Cats were not meant to have their mouth exposed to air constantly. Spiderstrike always had a dry throat.

The tom rasped, "WindClan suffered from a fire. Singeflick- Singenight has taken 3 lives from Dapplestar and erected himself as ruler of WindClan." Spiderstrike paused, maybe he's going to have to give some context. "Dapplestar was our leader and Singenight intends to remove StarClan from the clans." The tom sat down and spat the other direction, "I'm talking to you because I can't trust anyone..."

Sabre could only listen in wonder, it seemed that the clans were always so stable, they were like the humans and the seasons, everlasting. The stories of the clans were not like this, not that the tom wasn't capable of believing both at once, the stories were of the past, the present didn't sound so appealing. "I suppose you're not trying to to woo me over to joining the clans on the basis that there's a... war going on?" The tom couldn't help but ask, amusement flickering in his eyes. "I'm sorry to hear though, I don't quite know how leaders work in your clan , the stories are fuzzy, but i'm glad she's... still alive. Hopefully not in too much pain?" Standing up and hopping down from truck, the toms paws made soft prints in the dirt, he was careful not to let himself land like a rock. Walking over to the the other tom, giving a respectful distance he sat and looked over him. "You do need help, gotta keep yourself healthy or you won't be able to help your clan. But first, what do you want to talk about?" He asked, the tom had come here for words, not for herbal help, that much was clear.