PDA

View Full Version : The World of Averandi {Sign-ups}

Liekki
December 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM
(This is my first roleplay I've created so...)
In an alternate world, cloaklings, winglings, sunlings, and darklings live in a large kingdom called Averandi. Beyond the kingdom is empty plains, mountains, oceans, and such. There are 4 races. Cloaklings are people who use wind and fire magic (magic weak in spring and summer), and have cloaks that enable them to fly (They are made cloaks by magic weavers. Only the owner of the cloak can use it). Winglings are people who use earth and water magic (magic weak in autumn and winter), they have wings like a fairy or butterfly that they can will to appear or disappear. Sunlings are people who manipulate light, and they fly using sunlight (can only fly in the morning, magic weak at night or cloudy days); Sunlings are said to be blessed creatures come to save those in need, highly respected and rare. Darklings are people who manipulate darkness and fly using pure darkness. (Magic weak during the daytime, can only fly at night). Darklings are said to be cursed creatures come to bring harm to the innocent, they are often charged with crimes they didn’t commit. They are hated and rare. Magic weavers are a skilled group of cloaklings that weave a magic cloak for other cloaklings. The cloaks change from cloak to wings in seconds and grow with their owner. The only other jobs are shopkeepers, who make and sell their own goods. The world is ruled by a council made of 6 winglings (3 male, 3 female) and 6 cloaklings (3 male, 3 female) and by Queen Dawn and King Arell (sunlings, they use their power to slow their aging, so they have ruled for 187 years). As more citizens disobey their laws and dictatorship, they begin to go crazy, concealing each incident and oppressing the citizens. There is a terrorist group called “The Alpha Shadows” that live in the Northeast Mountains. This is a group of darklings that are tired of the discrimination against their race. They dislike the ruling of the kingdom and seek to one day assassinate their rulers. To rebel, they kill citizens supporting the rule (please ask if someone is okay with you murdering their character), burn buildings, and commit other acts of terror in hopes people will notice their cause and overthrow the dictatorship. The world is subjected to prejudice and hate, the cloaklings and winglings dislike each other, while the sunlings are liked by everyone, and the darklings hated by everyone. The tensions are slowly increasing and fights break out in streets. Dreamwatchers are a group of people selected by the king and queen to ensure that the citizens are following the laws. They walk around town, enforcing the laws. Anyone found breaking any laws are sent to the King and Queen for further punishment.They try their hardest to dispel and cover up the rebellions and destroy The Alpha Shadows.

LAWS (you don’t have to follow them… it’s a roleplay)
No same-sex couples
Only fall in love with those of your own race
No stealing, murder, vandalism
No one is allowed out during curfew (11 P.M. to 4 A.M.)
Shopkeepers’ shops must be open for at least 8 hours

(Not private, everyone is welcome to join! Please post at least more than two sentences in each post)
Please mention me in your form so I see it!

FORM
Name (first, last):
Looks:
Personality:
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.):
Job/ group:
Other:

I will be the King and Queen. Dreamwatchers: mention me when you're arresting someone (get their consent before arresting or punishing them) and bring them to the castle.

DREAMWATCHERS:
Thea Indigo (F) (Cloakling)- head
Fliff Hubbinns (F) (Wingling)
Celso Nilson (M) (Cloakling)
open
open
open
open
open

MAGIC WEAVERS
Ember Spark (head) (F) (cloakling)
open
open
open
open
open
open
open

COUNCIL
Ember Spark (F) (cloakling)
open (cloakling) (F)
open (cloakling) (F)
open (cloakling) (M)
open (cloakling) (M)
open (cloakling) (M)
open (wingling) (F)
open (wingling) (F)
open (wingling) (F)
open (wingling) (M)
open (wingling) (M)
open (wingling)

SHOPEKEEPERS
Fire Spark (F) (Cloakling)
Aella Arud (F) (Wingling)
open (unlimited)

ALPHA SHADOWS
Mystic Danwarden (F, 17)- Head
Sauske Wolfheart (M, 25)
open
open
open

ALL CITIZENS
Cloaklings-
Thea Indigo (F, 34)
Ember Spark (F, 20) rp'd by littledragon0625
Fire Spark (F, 20) rp'd by littledragon0625
Celso Nilson (M, 19)
open (unlimited)

Winglings-
Fliff Hubbinns (F, 16) rp'd by CinnamonCookie
Aella Arud (F, 23)
open (unlimited)

Sunlings-
Queen Dawn Mirasol (F, 197)
King Arell Mirasol (M, 200)
Princess Kitty Mirasol (F, 17) (No one knows of her existence)
Prince Aspen Alexander Mirasol (M, 23) rp'd by chiaki
Lalia Donovan (F, 17) rp'd by Cheshire cat
Naruto Foxheart (M, 23) rp'd by Sasukewolf (madness)
open
open
open
open
open
open

Darklings-
Mystic Danwarden (F, 17) rp'd by ScarredSecrets
Nova Starfall (F, 14) rp'd by SolarWarrior
Emilia Hyde (F, 25) rp'd by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
Silas Hyde (M, 10) rp'd by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
Laslo Hyde (F, 8) rp'd by ThatOneWarriorCatNerd
Sasuke Wolfheart (M, 25) rp'd by Sasukewolf (madness)
open
open
open
open

Liekki
December 7th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Name (first, last): Thea Indigo
Looks: Link (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShS22Ra61UJmKmyk1oT69Wdar4weAKe feMJfrx5jXFwAe-p1dK:https://www.sophiegee.com/wp-content/uploads/women-blue-eyes-faces-black-hair-elena-romanova-1118362.jpg)
Personality: Smart, strict, a bit bossy, very law abiding.
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): Cloakling
Job/ group: Dreamwatcher
Other: lol Mad-Hatter

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 04:52 PM
Name (first, last): Mystic Danwarden
Looks: Pale with blond hair and blue eyes
Personality: Introvert, murderous, intelligent
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): Darkling
Job/ group: The Alpha Shadows (Please)
Other:lol
Mad-Hatter

Liekki
December 7th, 2017, 05:01 PM
Name (first, last): Mystic Danwarden
Looks: Pale with blond hair and blue eyes
Personality: Introvert, murderous, intelligent
Job/ group: The Alpha Shadows (Please)
Other:lol
Mad-Hatter
Thanks! Accepted, and did you want to be the leader or not?

SacredMadness
December 7th, 2017, 05:07 PM
Thanks! Accepted, and did you want to be the leader or not?
To be honest it doesn’t matter to me...

Liekki
December 8th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Bump the bump

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2017, 03:55 PM
Name (first, last): Fliff Hubbinns
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/87/32/1b/87321bfa0ead51f3a9deb34e79858e8e.jpg
Personality: she is nice, and kind, but if you make fun of her for being short, she will be mean, even climbing your arms to slap you. Or just flap her wings to slap you. She is very generous to the poor, she she feels that everyone is equal, but she does not like the darklings a little bit... And the sunlings are quite nice...
Race: wingling
Job/ group: Can I be a Dreamwatcher? If not, then a shopkeeper.
Other: lol
Mad-Hatter

Liekki
December 8th, 2017, 03:59 PM
Name (first, last): Fliff Hubbinns
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/87/32/1b/87321bfa0ead51f3a9deb34e79858e8e.jpg
Personality: she is nice, and kind, but if you make fun of her for being short, she will be mean, even climbing your arms to slap you. Or just flap her wings to slap you. She is very generous to the poor, she she feels that everyone is equal, but she does not like the darklings a little bit... And the sunlings are quite nice...
Race: wingling
Job/ group: Can I be a Dreamwatcher? If not, then a shopkeeper.
Mad-Hatter
Accepted as a Dreamwatcher! Thanks!

CinnamonCookie
December 8th, 2017, 04:10 PM
Accepted as a Dreamwatcher! Thanks!
No, thank YOU!

SolarWarrior
December 8th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Name (first, last): Nova Starfall
Looks: A pale female with shoulder length light brown hair and unusually Amber eyes.
Personality: For a darkling Nova is quite nice and is quite "pure". She loves meeting friends and cares for her friends. She's overly confident about herself and can be a bit stubborn and Hot-headed. She doesn't like to be bossed around and hates the stereotype of all darkling being mean and the one to blame for crimes. She wants to prove she isn't like others who want to hurt others she wants others to see she's friendly and just like everyone else.
Job/ group: (She's 14 she doesn't have a job really but if she has to then she's a shopkeeper)
Other: Lol

Fireflower
December 8th, 2017, 09:33 PM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]may i join in?
name:ember spark/fire spark(dragon)
looks:ember has fire-like hair green eyes/fire has fire-like hair blue eyes
perso:mostly tbrp ember hates the cold and fire likes dragons
race both cloakling
job:can ember be a council member and magic weaver /shopkeeper
other :there sisters,fires shop is part cafe and then she sell magic item like:books,scolls,wands,and for a good price: dragons, Phoenixs ,unicorns, owls, and any other animal you can think of. Mad-Hatter

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 10:48 AM
Name (first, last): Nova Starfall
Looks: A pale female with shoulder length light brown hair and unusually Amber eyes.
Personality: For a darkling Nova is quite nice and is quite "pure". She loves meeting friends and cares for her friends. She's overly confident about herself and can be a bit stubborn and Hot-headed. She doesn't like to be bossed around and hates the stereotype of all darkling being mean and the one to blame for crimes. She wants to prove she isn't like others who want to hurt others she wants others to see she's friendly and just like everyone else.
Job/ group: (She's 14 she doesn't have a job really but if she has to then she's a shopkeeper)
Other: Lol
Accepted! Thank you!

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 10:50 AM
[FONT="Arial"][COLOR="DarkOrchid"]may i join in?
name:ember spark/fire spark(dragon)
looks:ember has fire-like hair green eyes/fire has fire-like hair blue eyes
perso:mostly tbrp ember hates the cold and fire likes dragons
race both cloakling
job:can ember be a council member and magic weaver /shopkeeper
other :there sisters,fires shop is part cafe and then she sell magic item like:books,scolls,wands,and for a good price: dragons, Phoenixs ,unicorns, owls, and any other animal you can think of. Mad-Hatter
Accepted, make sure you re-read the description (there was a password that you missed) Thanks!

Leucos
December 9th, 2017, 11:10 AM
Mad-Hatter
Name (first, last): Lalia Donovan
Looks: long lilac color hair that's in a pony tail she looks kinda like a greek warrior with a shield and dagger a light brown top with torn shorts and three scars on her right arm purple eyes
Personality: tbpred much
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): Sunling
Job/ group: none really she's more of a hunter

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 11:16 AM
Mad-Hatter
Name (first, last): Lalia Donovan
Looks: long lilac color hair that's in a pony tail she looks kinda like a greek warrior with a shield and dagger a light brown top with torn shorts and three scars on her right arm purple eyes
Personality: tbpred much
Job/ group: none really she's more of a hunter
Accepted! Thanks!

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 11:17 AM
(This is my first roleplay I've created so...)
In an alternate world, cloaklings, winglings, sunlings, and darklings live in a large kingdom called Averandi. Beyond the kingdom is empty plains, mountains, oceans, and such. There are 4 races. Cloaklings are people who use wind and fire magic (magic weak in spring and summer), and have cloaks that enable them to fly (They are made cloaks by magic weavers. Only the owner of the cloak can use it). Winglings are people who use earth and water magic (magic weak in autumn and winter), they have wings like a fairy or butterfly that they can will to appear or disappear. Sunlings are people who manipulate light, and they fly using sunlight (can only fly in the morning, magic weak at night or cloudy days); Sunlings are said to be blessed creatures come to save those in need, highly respected and rare. Darklings are people who manipulate darkness and fly using pure darkness. (Magic weak during the daytime, can only fly at night). Darklings are said to be cursed creatures come to bring harm to the innocent, they are often charged with crimes they didn’t commit. They are hated and rare. Magic weavers are a skilled group of cloaklings that weave a magic cloak for other cloaklings. The cloaks change from cloak to wings in seconds and grow with their owner. The only other jobs are shopkeepers, who make and sell their own goods. The world is ruled by a council made of 6 winglings (3 male, 3 female) and 6 cloaklings (3 male, 3 female) and by Queen Dawn and King Arell (sunlings, they use their power to slow their aging, so they have ruled for 187 years). The world is subjected to prejudice and hate, the cloaklings and winglings dislike each other, while the sunlings are liked by everyone, and the darklings hated by everyone. Dreamwatchers are a group of people selected by the king and queen to ensure that the citizens are following the laws. They walk around town, enforcing the laws. Anyone found breaking any laws are sent to the King and Queen for further punishment. Put 'lol' in your 'other' section. There is a terrorist group called “The Alpha Shadows” that live in the Northeast Mountains. This is a group of darklings that are tired of the discrimination against their race. They kill citizens, burn buildings, and commit other acts of terror.

LAWS (you don’t have to follow them… it’s a roleplay)
No same-sex couples
Only fall in love with those of your own race
Darklings cannot guard human dreams
No stealing, murder, vandalism
No one is allowed out during curfew (11 P.M. to 4 A.M.)
Shopkeepers’ shops must be open for at least 8 hours

(Not private, everyone is welcome to join! Please post at least more than two sentences in each post)
Please mention me in your form so I see it!

FORM
Name (first, last):
Looks:
Personality:
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.):
Job/ group:
Other:

I will be the King and Queen. Dreamwatchers: mention me when you're arresting someone (get their consent before arresting or punishing them) and bring them to the castle.

DREAMWATCHERS:
Thea Indigo (F) (Cloakling)- head
Fliff Hubbinns (F) (Wingling)
open
open
open
open
open
open

MAGIC WEAVERS
Ember Spark (head) (F) (cloakling)
open
open
open
open
open
open
open

COUNCIL (I'll fill in any missing ones once the RP starts)
Ember Spark (F) (cloakling)
open (cloakling) (F)
open (cloakling) (F)
open (cloakling) (M)
open (cloakling) (M)
open (cloakling) (M)
open (wingling) (F)
open (wingling) (F)
open (wingling) (F)
open (wingling) (M)
open (wingling) (M)
open (wingling)

SHOPEKEEPERS
open (unlimited)

ALPHA SHADOWS
open (head)
Mystic Danwarden (F, 17)
open
open
open

ALL CITIZENS
Cloaklings-
Thea Indigo (F, 34)
Ember Spark (F, 20) rp'd by littledragon0625
Fire Spark (F, 20) rp'd by littledragon0625
open (unlimited)

Winglings-
Fliff Hubbinns (F, 16) rp'd by CinnamonCookie
open (unlimited)

Sunlings-
Queen Dawn Mirasol (F, 197)
King Arell Mirasol (M, 200)
open (child of king and queen)
open (child of king and queen)
Lalia Donovan (F, 17) rp'd by Cheshire cat
open
open
open
open
open
open
open

Darklings-
Mystic Danwarden (F, 17) rp'd by ScarredSecrets
Nova Starfall (F, 14) rp'd by SolarWarrior
open
open
open
open
open
open
open
open

Cheshire cat ScarredSecrets

May I make a daughter of the King and Queen?

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 11:18 AM
May I make a daughter of the King and Queen?
Yup!

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 11:21 AM
Yup!

Can she be a different species, but like have cat like appearance?

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Can she be a different species, but like have cat like appearance?
Sure, but the King and Queen will try to hide that fact. They like to seem tidy, and they don't want anyone thinking they violated the 'pure-blood breeding law'.

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 11:27 AM
Sure, but the King and Queen will try to hide that fact. They like to seem tidy, and they don't want anyone thinking they violated the 'pure-blood breeding law'.

Awesome that's what I was hopping for!

Name (first, last): Kitty Mirasol
Looks: Kitty is a beautiful long blacked haired girl, she had beautiful blue eyes but they are not regular human eyes but cat slits. On top of her head, she has big cat-like ears with fur on them.
Personality:tbrped
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): None
Job/ group: Daughter of the King and Queen
Other: She is hidden from public eye, and no one knows that there is another daughter.

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 11:32 AM
Awesome that's what I was hopping for!

Name (first, last): Kitty Mirasol
Looks: Kitty is a beautiful long blacked haired girl, she had beautiful blue eyes but they are not regular human eyes but cat slits. On top of her head, she has big cat-like ears with fur on them.
Personality:tbrped
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): None
Job/ group: Daughter of the King and Queen
Other: She is hidden from public eye, and no one knows that there is another daughter.
You missed the password but accepted none the less. Thanks!

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 11:33 AM
You missed the password but accepted none the less. Thanks!

Sorry, and your very welcome!

Fireflower
December 9th, 2017, 12:05 PM
Accepted, make sure you re-read the description (there was a password that you missed) Thanks!
password?i looked and saw none.sorry i get confused with online things i live under a rock

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 12:10 PM
password?i looked and saw none.sorry i get confused with online things i live under a rock
"Put 'lol' in your 'other' section"
(But I'll change it now for future sign-ups)

Fireflower
December 9th, 2017, 12:11 PM
"Put 'lol' in your 'other' section"
(But I'll change it now for future sign-ups)
oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh ok i saw that but didnt think of it :handflapper:

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 05:15 PM
Bump :waaah:

Liekki
December 9th, 2017, 05:30 PM
We will start when we get at least: 2 more dreamwatchers, 1 more magic weaver, 5 more council members, 1 more shopkeeper, 2 more Alpha Shadows, and a prince/princess.

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 05:33 PM
We will start when we get at least: 2 more dreamwatchers, 1 more magic weaver, 5 more council members, 1 more shopkeeper, 2 more Alpha Shadows, and a prince/princess.

I can't wait to rp my character!

Liekki
December 10th, 2017, 04:23 PM
Bump pls

Liekki
December 11th, 2017, 06:29 PM
:crown: Bummpp
.___.

Liekki
December 13th, 2017, 07:40 PM
Last bump! The rp will start in a few days, and I will create a few more characters to fill in some slots. Sign-ups will remain open during the rp.

Liekki
December 14th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Still accepting forms throughout the rp! It will start right now. In your post, please put the location your character is in on the top of your post (too keep it more organized) Thanks!

Name: Queen Dawn Mirasol/ King Arell Mirasol
Looks: Too lazy
Personality: cold, hard, mean, nice on outside / overbearing, cold, hard, warm on outside
Race: Sunling/ Sunling
Job/ group: Queen / King
Other: That is 1 good form

Name: Celso Nilson
Looks: eh
Personality: boastful, condescending
Race: Cloakling
Job/ group: Dreamwatcher
Other: 1

Name: Aella Arud
Looks: I’m way too lazy
Personality: calm, kind, outgoing, helpful
Race: Wingling
Job/ group: Shopkeeper
Other: 1111111

CreatureOfHabit
December 16th, 2017, 11:58 AM
(I made a family, an alternate universe version of Emilai, Silas, and Laslo. There may be a few changes to them, with certain threads, so here you are. If you are confused, see in General Board, My Babies! i hope this is ok, the fact that I made multiple Darklings.)

Name (first, last):Emilia Hyde
Looks: With a head full of firey red hair, the perfect thing to call Emila would be a tomboy. She wears a jean vest, with a simple long sleeved white shirt underneath, and a pair of sweatpants. She wears an aviator cap, and usually a mask in public, as she despises being called out for being a darkling. (https://goo.gl/images/LKLjXv) She wears black gloves, that hide the only thing that gives away her Darkling traits-her skeleton hands.
Personality: A temper that runs in the family, and wouldn't hesitate to kill, or break rules for her family. She can be scrappy and resourceful.
Race (: Darkling
Job/ group:A shopkeeper, who sells herbs, plants, and spells.
Other:

Name (first, last): Silas Hyde
Looks:He has midnight blue hair, and pale skin. He has a pair of ice blue eyes, and often wears shades of blue, as ironically, it's his favorite color. He has a gray tongue, and canines, like his sister. Like the rest of his family he wears a mask to conceal their identity in public. (https://goo.gl/images/nzdqC9)
(https://goo.gl/images/2axbGs)
Personality: He shares a love for space, like his sister, but the two are often competitve. Both however can usually be quiet, despite this.
Job/ group: None current. He wants him and his sister to prove the others wrong, and have a good future, but is considering joining the Alpha Shadows
Other:

Name (first, last): Laslo Hyde
Looks: With her pale skin and blue sweater dress, Laslo and Silas look almost alike, except for her curly blonde hair, though it's usually hidden by her mask. She has sharp teeth, like her brother as well.
(Like This. https://goo.gl/images/BnN6f7) She wears a mask as well.
(https://goo.gl/images/thqt17)
Personality: Quiet as well, and always has an open mind, asking questions, but can be a bit sensitive when it comes to noises.
Job/ group: None Current.
Other:

CreatureOfHabit
December 17th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Mad-Reindeer

Liekki
December 17th, 2017, 03:26 PM
(I made a family, an alternate universe version of Emilai, Silas, and Laslo. There may be a few changes to them, with certain threads, so here you are. If you are confused, see in General Board, My Babies! i hope this is ok, the fact that I made multiple Darklings.)

Name (first, last):Emilia Hyde
Looks: With a head full of firey red hair, the perfect thing to call Emila would be a tomboy. She wears a jean vest, with a simple long sleeved white shirt underneath, and a pair of sweatpants. She wears an aviator cap, and usually a mask in public, as she despises being called out for being a darkling. (https://goo.gl/images/LKLjXv) She wears black gloves, that hide the only thing that gives away her Darkling traits-her skeleton hands.
Personality: A temper that runs in the family, and wouldn't hesitate to kill, or break rules for her family. She can be scrappy and resourceful.
Race (: Darkling
Job/ group:A shopkeeper, who sells herbs, plants, and spells.
Other:

Name (first, last): Silas Hyde
Looks:He has midnight blue hair, and pale skin. He has a pair of ice blue eyes, and often wears shades of blue, as ironically, it's his favorite color. He has a gray tongue, and canines, like his sister. Like the rest of his family he wears a mask to conceal their identity in public. (https://goo.gl/images/nzdqC9)
(https://goo.gl/images/2axbGs)
Personality: He shares a love for space, like his sister, but the two are often competitve. Both however can usually be quiet, despite this.
Job/ group: None current. He wants him and his sister to prove the others wrong, and have a good future, but is considering joining the Alpha Shadows
Other:

Name (first, last): Laslo Hyde
Looks: With her pale skin and blue sweater dress, Laslo and Silas look almost alike, except for her curly blonde hair, though it's usually hidden by her mask. She has sharp teeth, like her brother as well.
(Like This. https://goo.gl/images/BnN6f7) She wears a mask as well.
(https://goo.gl/images/thqt17)
Personality: Quiet as well, and always has an open mind, asking questions, but can be a bit sensitive when it comes to noises.
Job/ group: None Current.
Other:
Accepted! The rp has started here (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13181)

Fel
December 19th, 2017, 08:46 PM
Name (first, last): Aspen Alexander Mirasol
Looks: A rather short young man, with long, silky blonde hair tied up in a messy bun. His eyes are a lighter shade of hazel, and his skin is pale and covered with freckles- he has a rather hard time tanning. He's usually wearing rather refined clothing, and wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit anything less than what's fit for royalty. There are a few small scars across his collarbone from a fight which took place around four years ago, though he doesn't like to talk about it with others.
Personality: Aspen is certainly royalty, and he presents himself as such. He believes he's superior over others because of his family lineage, and doesn't hesitate to act cruel and judgement all towards those he believes are 'beneath' him. He's very curious, though in a maleficent sort of way-- he likes knowing what makes people 'tick', and he's willing to insult them and mistreat them to satisfy his curiosity and find their 'breaking point'. He is incredibly formal, and despises anything he cannot have for himself. However, although he is selfish, the man is also incredibly intelligent and focused, and with bad intentions comes with possible means. He's skilled in battle as well, though his recklessness and quickness to frustrate himself often comes with dire consequences.
Job/ group: Prince, if that's alright with you!
Other: Mad-Reindeer

Galaxy Of Wisdom
December 20th, 2017, 10:54 AM
Name (first, last): Sasuke wolfheart
Looks: https://pin.it/dvqrjohixpgcut
Personality: cold, quiet and very tricky in a way, a actor by nature fooling many with his kind smile and flirty ways only to end up ending your life with not a hint of mercy in his cold green eyes. A wolf loyal to his group and a strong warrior of the darkness. To the normal eye he’s handsome, kind, flirty playful and outgoing but to those that know him well he’s your best nightmare.
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): darkling
Job/ group: alpha shadows
Other: anyone up to melt his frozen heart? :3

Naruto Foxheart
Male
https://pin.it/ovuwxyuhxpjdge
Kind, playful outgoing! A flirty fox with a love for tricks or simply to tease. A rebel in a way the way he acts is far from royalty but he still does it with a playful smile but ever since he came back with a new scar over his eye he’s been more wise, more princely in a way. Coming up with plans upon plans for the kingdom especially towards the end of alpha shadows why?... we don’t know
Sunling
Prince?
His ex is Sasuke

Liekki
December 20th, 2017, 03:51 PM
Name (first, last): Aspen Alexander Mirasol
Looks: A rather short young man, with long, silky blonde hair tied up in a messy bun. His eyes are a lighter shade of hazel, and his skin is pale and covered with freckles- he has a rather hard time tanning. He's usually wearing rather refined clothing, and wouldn't be caught dead in an outfit anything less than what's fit for royalty. There are a few small scars across his collarbone from a fight which took place around four years ago, though he doesn't like to talk about it with others.
Personality: Aspen is certainly royalty, and he presents himself as such. He believes he's superior over others because of his family lineage, and doesn't hesitate to act cruel and judgement all towards those he believes are 'beneath' him. He's very curious, though in a maleficent sort of way-- he likes knowing what makes people 'tick', and he's willing to insult them and mistreat them to satisfy his curiosity and find their 'breaking point'. He is incredibly formal, and despises anything he cannot have for himself. However, although he is selfish, the man is also incredibly intelligent and focused, and with bad intentions comes with possible means. He's skilled in battle as well, though his recklessness and quickness to frustrate himself often comes with dire consequences.
Job/ group: Prince, if that's alright with you!
Other: Mad-Reindeer
Accepted as a prince, thanks!

Liekki
December 20th, 2017, 03:53 PM
Name (first, last): Sasuke wolfheart
Looks: https://pin.it/dvqrjohixpgcut
Personality: cold, quiet and very tricky in a way, a actor by nature fooling many with his kind smile and flirty ways only to end up ending your life with not a hint of mercy in his cold green eyes. A wolf loyal to his group and a strong warrior of the darkness. To the normal eye he’s handsome, kind, flirty playful and outgoing but to those that know him well he’s your best nightmare.
Race (cloakling, wingling, etc.): darkling
Job/ group: alpha shadows
Other: anyone up to melt his frozen heart? :3

Naruto Foxheart
Male
https://pin.it/ovuwxyuhxpjdge
Kind, playful outgoing! A flirty fox with a love for tricks or simply to tease. A rebel in a way the way he acts is far from royalty but he still does it with a playful smile but ever since he came back with a new scar over his eye he’s been more wise, more princely in a way. Coming up with plans upon plans for the kingdom especially towards the end of alpha shadows why?... we don’t know
Sunling
Prince?
His ex is Sasuke
Both accepted, thanks! I have a few characters, but I can offer up for Sasuke: Thea who is a dreamwatcher (which would make it interesting because the two groups are the opposites) or Aella who's a shopkeeper. Or if he's homo, I have Celso, but he's a salty dude with some prejudice against Darklings so... They'd all have to be secret because of the race thingy