PDA

View Full Version : Not that new but I haven't gotten around to this.

Socks
November 24th, 2016, 03:14 PM
Hey, I'm Socks, my friend came up with that because I love knee socks and I never wear the same pair twice(mostly because I loose them) I like wearing jeans and t-shirts and stuff, and make-up sometimes, me and my friend look at makeup in the stores all the time because he's into drag and I just think makeup is cool. I have a youtube where I draw myself either as human me or a blue bobcat, the bobcat being blue because I have blue hair. Last stuff, lets see, I'm gay, and I like to write and stuff, I'm like, genderfluid I guess, I like being girly sometimes but I like being guy

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 03:53 PM
Nice to meet you (even though I've RPed with you already x3)

Gusty
November 24th, 2016, 08:56 PM
Hi ;3
You seem pretty interesting xD

LuciPie
November 25th, 2016, 03:54 AM
WELCOME TO WCO!!!

Don't ever be afraid to talk or just ask questions :)

I hope you enjoy your time here!

You seem like an awesome person and it's nice that you don't seem too shy about anything either which is good :)

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 04:02 AM
Welcome to WCO~

Ivy
November 25th, 2016, 10:28 AM
Im Ivy! Ill be happy to rokeplay with you at anytime, Socks!

judas
November 25th, 2016, 11:24 AM
Hey, I'm Socks, my friend came up with that because I love knee socks and I never wear the same pair twice(mostly because I loose them) I like wearing jeans and t-shirts and stuff, and make-up sometimes, me and my friend look at makeup in the stores all the time because he's into drag and I just think makeup is cool. I have a youtube under the user name 'sockofpancakes' were I draw myself either as human me or a blue bobcat, the bobcat being blue because I have blue hair. Last stuff, lets see, I'm gay, and I like to write and stuff, I'm a trans guy(So i was born female) and yeah, I like to email people.
You are the most amazing person eva!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's cool to see that your so open about stuff :rainbowllama: :music:

Fawn
November 25th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Welcome to WCO!! :)

emmettjaxxon
November 26th, 2016, 12:18 PM
Hey, I'm a transguy too! Glad to find more people!