PDA

View Full Version : Socks' home and garden

Socks
December 3rd, 2017, 11:53 PM
My character Socks' twoleg den and back garden.

---

savage scar
December 12th, 2017, 01:50 AM
My character Socks' twoleg den and back garden.

---

Padding out of her Twoleg's den, Dusty stretched in the sun, yawning and flicking her ears. She strolled to the fence bordering her back garden and jumped onto the fence. the light brown she-cat began to lick at her fur, flattening it down since it was ruffled, as she had just woken up. Her yellow eyes flashed in the early morning sun as she straightened up and looked around the two-leg neighbourhood with drowsy eyes.

Socks
December 15th, 2017, 12:47 AM
Padding out of her Twoleg's den, Dusty stretched in the sun, yawning and flicking her ears. She strolled to the fence bordering her back garden and jumped onto the fence. the light brown she-cat began to lick at her fur, flattening it down since it was ruffled, as she had just woken up. Her yellow eyes flashed in the early morning sun as she straightened up and looked around the two-leg neighbourhood with drowsy eyes.

Socks woke before her twoleg to sneak some time outside. She scratched at a small hole in the screen door, pushing it open just enough for the she-cat's lithe body to slip through into the outside world. She stretched out her long limbs, breathing in the fresh air of the garden. It wasn't long before Socks dashed towards the fence and leapt up onto it, her collar jingling throughout the action. "Good morning." She spoke as she sat herself down, her collar stopping its seemingly constant sound as she ceased all movement.

savage scar
December 15th, 2017, 02:18 AM
Socks woke before her twoleg to sneak some time outside. She scratched at a small hole in the screen door, pushing it open just enough for the she-cat's lithe body to slip through into the outside world. She stretched out her long limbs, breathing in the fresh air of the garden. It wasn't long before Socks dashed towards the fence and leapt up onto it, her collar jingling throughout the action. "Good morning." She spoke as she sat herself down, her collar stopping its seemingly constant sound as she ceased all movement.

Dusty smiled and waved at Socks with her tail tip "Hello Socks, how are you today?" She greeted the other she-cat and stretched out her legs one at a time, then shook her whole body in an attempt to truly wake up.

Socks
December 21st, 2017, 02:57 PM
Socks smiled in return to the other, yawning before speaking a reply. "I'm doing quite well, how about you Dusty?" This twoleg neighbourhood was different from the last Socks had lived in, the dens were closer together and the cats were more friendly, everyone knew each other.

savage scar
December 22nd, 2017, 12:57 AM
Socks smiled in return to the other, yawning before speaking a reply. "I'm doing quite well, how about you Dusty?" This twoleg neighbourhood was different from the last Socks had lived in, the dens were closer together and the cats were more friendly, everyone knew each other.

"Good to know you're doing well, I'm doing pretty great." Dusty replied with a cheery smile as she looked out towards the stretch of road between the line of twoleg dens that were parallel to the line of two-leg dens that her own was apart of, she flicked her left ear and sighed gently, her mind wandering to other thoughts.

Jayie
December 22nd, 2017, 09:23 PM
"Good to know you're doing well, I'm doing pretty great." Dusty replied with a cheery smile as she looked out towards the stretch of road between the line of twoleg dens that were parallel to the line of two-leg dens that her own was apart of, she flicked her left ear and sighed gently, her mind wandering to other thoughts.

(Is this chat still open? If so, my reply)

The pile of boulders on the edge of the woods directly next to a Twoleg den was plain, moss growing on the bottom rocks in the pile. However, it was not a lifeless rock, for one of the gaps was draped with lichen, and the small sound of padding around by a cat signaled that this was not a hole, but a hollowed out den. Indeed it was, and out slid the loner Jay, her icy blue eyes shining in the late afternoon. The skinny Russian blue molly yawned and steched out her long slim paws to her maw and began to give a quick grooming.

After a moment of this the bright warm morning sun began to leave slanted rays on the ground floor and the sound of mews was heard across the way. Jay’s ears perked up in curiosity as she stood up and looked to where the sound of the intruders were coming from. The mollys ears swiveled around till Jay pinpointed it to the fence of two neighboring Twoleg dens. KittypetsShe thought sneering. Jay turned back to her den where her pile of prey she had been slowly and surely growing stayed. The molly held her optics there on the food thinking back to the last time she had foolishly walked away from her prey ungaurded and a fox has eaten it all. She was confident it would be be fine without her.

The Russian blue turned around from the secure safety of her den and glanced to the fence quickly assessing the jump before doing so. The she-cat gracefully landed on the brown fence and glanced over to the two kittypets. “Hey you two”, she called bravely and she carefully made her way over suddenly
noticing how high she actually was.

Socks
December 22nd, 2017, 10:12 PM

(Is this chat still open? If so, my reply)

The pile of boulders on the edge of the woods directly next to a Twoleg den was plain, moss growing on the bottom rocks in the pile. However, it was not a lifeless rock, for one of the gaps was draped with lichen, and the small sound of padding around by a cat signaled that this was not a hole, but a hollowed out den. Indeed it was, and out slid the loner Jay, her icy blue eyes shining in the late afternoon. The skinny Russian blue molly yawned and steched out her long slim paws to her maw and began to give a quick grooming.

After a moment of this the bright warm morning sun began to leave slanted rays on the ground floor and the sound of mews was heard across the way. Jay’s ears perked up in curiosity as she stood up and looked to where the sound of the intruders were coming from. The mollys ears swiveled around till Jay pinpointed it to the fence of two neighboring Twoleg dens. KittypetsShe thought sneering. Jay turned back to her den where her pile of prey she had been slowly and surely growing stayed. The molly held her optics there on the food thinking back to the last time she had foolishly walked away from her prey ungaurded and a fox has eaten it all. She was confident it would be be fine without her.

The Russian blue turned around from the secure safety of her den and glanced to the fence quickly assessing the jump before doing so. The she-cat gracefully landed on the brown fence and glanced over to the two kittypets. “Hey you two”, she called bravely and she carefully made her way over suddenly
noticing how high she actually was.

The tall molly smiled at the other's life doing well as she lifted a paw up to wash her angled face. She was going to comment on Dusty's sigh when her ears pricked at a nearby sound. Her head swivelled around towards the new-comer and she instantly smelt the forest. She didn't find it bad, no, she quite liked forest cats since they were the most of her friends back at the barn. She waved her tail as a sign of welcome but kept her eyes of emotion until she knew if the other's intentions.
"Hello."

Jayie
December 22nd, 2017, 10:39 PM
The tall molly smiled at the other's life doing well as she lifted a paw up to wash her angled face. She was going to comment on Dusty's sigh when her ears pricked at a nearby sound. Her head swivelled around towards the new-comer and she instantly smelt the forest. She didn't find it bad, no, she quite liked forest cats since they were the most of her friends back at the barn. She waved her tail as a sign of welcome but kept her eyes of emotion until she knew if the other's intentions.
"Hello."

Jay raised a tail in greeting as if giving out a unspoken truce to the kittypet. She looked closely at the she-cat, her blue optics raking the molly before snapping her head back to the two’s gaze.

“I know you two.” Jay responded finally. It suddenly dawned on her that they were the two who talked al the time about random stuff and what not early in the morning when dawn rays just fell right onto the dew on the blades of grass. “Ya’ll are the two chatter boxes who I hear each night.” The molly paused picking her words carefully. “Ya’ll definitely talk about some interesting stuff, it’s quiet nice to listen to y’all sometimes, very calming. What’s ya’ll names anyway?” Jay asked, her large fluffy tail wrapping around her paws, the tip flicking gently in question.

savage scar
December 23rd, 2017, 01:44 AM
Jay raised a tail in greeting as if giving out a unspoken truce to the kittypet. She looked closely at the she-cat, her blue optics raking the molly before snapping her head back to the two’s gaze.

“I know you two.” Jay responded finally. It suddenly dawned on her that they were the two who talked al the time about random stuff and what not early in the morning when dawn rays just fell right onto the dew on the blades of grass. “Ya’ll are the two chatter boxes who I hear each night.” The molly paused picking her words carefully. “Ya’ll definitely talk about some interesting stuff, it’s quiet nice to listen to y’all sometimes, very calming. What’s ya’ll names anyway?” Jay asked, her large fluffy tail wrapping around her paws, the tip flicking gently in question.

Dusty glanced at Jay before turning herself to look down at the newcomer "Well Hello there, I'm Dusty, it's a pleasure to meet you." Dusty had no negative feelings towards cats outside of the twoleg place, since she had history in the forest. However, she did stand up, her still well built body shown through her brown pelt as she wasn't a kittypet who ate her weight in bland food.

Jayie
December 23rd, 2017, 11:02 AM
Dusty glanced at Jay before turning herself to look down at the newcomer "Well Hello there, I'm Dusty, it's a pleasure to meet you." Dusty had no negative feelings towards cats outside of the twoleg place, since she had history in the forest. However, she did stand up, her still well built body shown through her brown pelt as she wasn't a kittypet who ate her weight in bland food.

Jay hadn’t always been a loner. when she was a little kit with her mother and litter mates she had been a kittypet. They had been showcats, born for being purebred and their perfect looks. Jay hadn’t always leaned to the whole pampered life and had always preferred to adventure out of the Twoleg nest away from her siblings. Her mother Sapphire and her siblings Blueberry, Splash, and Jasmine had been separated after a few moons from birth so she never had that perfect family. But even with all that after all that, when she ran away from her owner, she had never had really good interactions with kittypets. They called her ugly, snob, and other names she’d rather keep hiden. So now being near the two cats she was worried they might start attacking her verbally and or physically.

“My name’s Jay, same to you.” She mewed cautiously but also curiously. She noticed the slim brown molly was quiet muscular and well built under the fur witch made her uncertain of her decision to leave her den. Jay then turned her blue gaze to the other cat waiting for a response to her question.

savage scar
December 30th, 2017, 05:45 AM
(( Shoes ))

Socks
January 1st, 2018, 03:31 AM
Jay hadn’t always been a loner. when she was a little kit with her mother and litter mates she had been a kittypet. They had been showcats, born for being purebred and their perfect looks. Jay hadn’t always leaned to the whole pampered life and had always preferred to adventure out of the Twoleg nest away from her siblings. Her mother Sapphire and her siblings Blueberry, Splash, and Jasmine had been separated after a few moons from birth so she never had that perfect family. But even with all that after all that, when she ran away from her owner, she had never had really good interactions with kittypets. They called her ugly, snob, and other names she’d rather keep hiden. So now being near the two cats she was worried they might start attacking her verbally and or physically.

“My name’s Jay, same to you.” She mewed cautiously but also curiously. She noticed the slim brown molly was quiet muscular and well built under the fur witch made her uncertain of her decision to leave her den. Jay then turned her blue gaze to the other cat waiting for a response to her question.

Socks' posture became much more relaxed and welcoming, she let her tail fall off the fence in a comfortable manner. "My names Socks, it's silly but it comes from the two-legs. They're always silly with names." She laughed a little at her own comment before continuing her morning grooming. She found the newcomer intriguing. She wanted to ask how it was out there, though she was sure she'd never want to go out for herself. She loved her two-legs, they had no kits to yank on her tail yet and they always bought her the best food. They set up a bunch of toys and things for her so it was like she didn't even have to leave the den to be in the forest.

savage scar
January 2nd, 2018, 12:43 AM
Dusty looked at Socks and nodded. "Two-leg's are a bit weird with names, I think I'm called 'dusty' because of my pelt, and also how I turned up with my fur caked in dust." She meowed, making an amused sound as she remember how she was before they had cleaned her off.

Jayie
January 4th, 2018, 12:58 AM
Dusty looked at Socks and nodded. "Two-leg's are a bit weird with names, I think I'm called 'dusty' because of my pelt, and also how I turned up with my fur caked in dust." She meowed, making an amused sound as she remember how she was before they had cleaned her off.

Jay smiled at how the two had much odd names. “Socks...What a curious name.” She mewed tilting her head. The Russian blue had no clue what socks were but she definitely felt the name had a oddly nice ring to it. Jay’s lips curled up into a small smile as she stifled a giggle with her paw. “Please do tell the story.” She mewed referring to the story of how Dusty had turned up.

savage scar
January 6th, 2018, 05:58 AM
Jay smiled at how the two had much odd names. “Socks...What a curious name.” She mewed tilting her head. The Russian blue had no clue what socks were but she definitely felt the name had a oddly nice ring to it. Jay’s lips curled up into a small smile as she stifled a giggle with her paw. “Please do tell the story.” She mewed referring to the story of how Dusty had turned up.

Dusty nodded and started to tell the story. "Well, I was in the forest one day when a fox decided it would be a great idea to attack me, I ended up rolling into some dirt and was covered in the dirt, dust from the dirt also getting on me." She paused, remembering slashing at the fox furiously. "I managed to escape and ran into my now owners garden, I was found and was cleaned up, but I've never wished to leave, since they seem to like me." She finished with a sigh, flicking her ears and looking over to the direction of the forest. "I might return one day, but until then I'm staying here."