PDA

View Full Version : My Babies!

CreatureOfHabit
December 3rd, 2017, 02:25 PM
These are my favorite characters/creations that I've made over time. Some of them are on this thread, because I am waiting for the perfect opportunity to use them.You may ask them questions, if you wish.
Newest to Oldest:

Name: Thunderstruck
Sexuality: Pan-Sexual
Relations: Her parents are HorrorTale Sans, and SlenderTale Sans(If this sounds cringy, let me explain: it HAS been done with others, like Reaper + Geno= Goth, or Ink+Error=Paper Jam. So, this basically makes them, along with all the alternate universe San's and Papyrus's, her relatives as well.)
Personality: Very jumpy, often can come off as cold and distant, but really tries to be nice.
Weapons: So far a shield, as she is still learning how to use and summon her powers.
Appearance: She wears a light brown cloak that goes around her neck, and drapes down at her back, and a black sweater dress with light brown boots. She has a swirl on her left cheek like her dad Slender Sans, and one fully black eye, the other red, with an upside down star, and sharp teeth. Her eyes are usually hidden by her cloak.

(UPDATE FOR SLENDERTALE AU >>>)
I haven't really decided to use this AU for anything just yet, but here is an explanation of it. I've developed it more, and Sans and Papyrus have been changed. Slendertale is an AU where every character is based off of a creepypasta. The fallen child is Link, Ben Drowned being Chara. The reason why the name of the AU is Slender, is because Sans, who is based off of Slenderman, is one of the few monsters that wishes to help you escape the underground. However, the Genocide route is actually preferred, because if you were to free the monsters, many of them would wreak havoc on humanity. If you kill all the monsters, and leave Sans, then he sends you to Asgore, to attempt to break the barrier.
Here are the monsters I've developed so far:
Toriel: Jane The Killer
Asgore: Jeff The Killer
Mettaton: Laughing Jack
Annoying Dog: Smile Dog
Temmie: Grinny The Cat
Papyrus: (Deceased)-When he joined the royal guard at a young age, was about the time a human child fell. Enraged at the fact that he refused to kill them, Undyne taught him his final lesson. It's kill or be killed.

Name: Emilia Hyde
Sexuality: A-Sexual (Can't feel love in that way)
Relations: None currently
Personality: She can be a very adventurous and peppy girl, but appears quiet shy on the outside. She dreams of being a pilot.
Appearance: Short red hair, freckles on her cheeks, and golden eyes. She wears dog tags, a sleeveless jean jacket with a white T-Shirt underneath, and red shorts. She wears black gloves to hide her skeleton hands.

Name: Laslo Hyde
Relations: Emilia Hyde (She is later Laslo's Mom)
Personality: Quite odd, loves space, and anything supernatural, she can get impatient at times, due to her temper.
Appearance: Has curly blonde, almost white hair in a boy hairstyle, with ice blue yes, and a navy blue sweater dress.

Name: Skyshale
Relations:None current
Personality: Loud, can be trashy, but is proud of it, likes to make her friends laugh.
Appearance: Has red skin with pointy ears that go down, messy white hair, and a fang that pokes out of her mouth, and has yellow eyes.

That's it so far!

Jynx
December 6th, 2017, 07:04 PM
Aww, they all look really good.

CreatureOfHabit
December 11th, 2017, 03:48 PM
More on the way! Here are two more new ones!

Name:Silas Hyde
Sexuality: Straight
Relations: Another fabulous Hyde, my favorite family! Emilia is his mom, Laslo is his younger sister.
Appearance: (-Note-: Despite being human, his appearance is a bit odd, but since his family lives in the future years, its understandable that some have evolved, appearance wise) He has ice blue eyes, and a mop of messy midnight blue hair, almost black. He has pale skin, with blue dark freckles on his cheeks and a missing front tooth in the very middle. He wears a dark blue sweater and gray sweatpants.
Personality: Very quiet, somewhat threatening if he is angry.(That shows more when he becomes a teacher) He gets bashful easily.
Quirks: A temper, a recurring quirk that seems to run in the family.
Other: I may develop a dad, Tobias Hyde!

Name: Ian Velderrose
Sexuality: Homo Sexual
Relations: May make some later.
Appearance: He wears a sweater that goes down to his knees, fading from gray to purple at the very bottom, and dark purple gloves that almost go up to his elbows. If you were to have him wear other things, since he doesn't usually dress causally, he would still have the gloves to conceal the ugly purple cracks on his arms, and legs, with he wears matching dark purple boots for.(STVTFOE reference..squee!!!) He has lilac eyes, and messy sliver hair that goes down to his back, and a mouth full of sharp teeth with a teal tongue.
Personality: A bit of a nervous wreck, but he tries to be kind, not that it often shows. If you mess with his friends, he can become very psychotic, and possessive.
Quirks: He can often have headaches, which can lead to him snapping.
Other?: Inspired by a character from a Salad Fingers fanfic on Wattpad, by SquiddyInks! Check it out sometime!

CreatureOfHabit
December 12th, 2017, 04:54 PM
This probably will turn into a blog on my life as well. I won't reveal anything major, i'm just doing this for fun. I plan to turn the name ThatOneWarriorCatNerd into a person, a personified version.
You can find me on WorldCraft for roleplaying around/after 3, 4, 5, or later, and 10, and later on the weekends. I have a life(Wow, even a shocker for me) so I won't be on at specific times every day. I'm not sure many of you know about this, but if you do, let me know, and I will give you a list of Maps I use, and characters I play, if you want to find me. I sometimes go on an app called Pixel Art, which has its own site that you can find user art and animations and gifs for.

CreatureOfHabit
December 12th, 2017, 05:34 PM
Okay, guys, I just got this awesome idea! What if we made a thread, either on the General or Non Warriors Roleplay Forum, for all our characters? They could live in one specific area, and come out to take a break and mingle with other characters from other homes! We could also welcome new users and offer it as a chance to join their first thread! There could be a Main Home, where ocs mingle, eat, have fun, and new members live until they make ocs and characters of their own to have a home!

Alicewolfheart

blank_bleh

Brownspot

Cheshire cat

Foxfur

Green mage
Hexict

jaymoon

Leo the Loke

Mad King

MaskedBandits

Nico, nico, Ni!

RosePelt145

Rubinaito

Shoes

~Truly Blue~

Sasukewolf (madness)

|+sari+|
December 12th, 2017, 05:46 PM
Okay, guys, I just got this awesome idea! What if we made a thread, either on the General or Non Warriors Roleplay Forum, for all our characters? They could live in one specific area, and come out to take a break and mingle with other characters from other homes! We could also welcome new users and offer it as a chance to join their first thread! There could be a Main Home, where ocs mingle, eat, have fun, and new members live until they make ocs and characters of their own to have a home!

Alicewolfheart

blank_bleh

Brownspot

Cheshire cat

Foxfur

Green mage
Hexict

jaymoon

Leo the Loke

Mad King

MaskedBandits

Nico, nico, Ni!

RosePelt145

Rubinaito

Shoes

~Truly Blue~

Sasukewolf (madness)
Wow. I didn't think I would be in on something like this. Okay um... I have Opal a Pokemon trainer, Seraphina a blind high schooler, Dove an angel, Champagne a character from way waaayy back that I remember nothing about, Luka a demon hunter and Wolf a demigod who can turn into a wolf.

Rhubarb
December 12th, 2017, 06:31 PM
Wow. I didn't think I would be in on something like this. Okay um... I have Opal a Pokemon trainer, Seraphina a blind high schooler, Dove an angel, Champagne a character from way waaayy back that I remember nothing about, Luka a demon hunter and Wolf a demigod who can turn into a wolf.
Sounds cool! well here goes...
Jack some random kid that exists in many rps, Conner a pokemon trainer with an odd team, Crixus from the world of enter the gungeon and final fansty tactics A2 but never used, Jason a wizard that trains in the studies of earth magic, and there's percent a character I made up for cave story but never got to use.... thats all really (that I want to mingle in this odd ball clash world...)

Nomad
December 12th, 2017, 06:51 PM
Okay let's see here *roots around in characters* ah well I have Thomas an anthro wolf furry and that's all :'(

Brownspot
December 13th, 2017, 02:18 PM
I have a lot of ocs but the ones that would be best for this one is either Rama quartz (Steven universe)or Maxwell hes not from a TV show but he is a knight with a chainsaw sword

Seraphon
December 13th, 2017, 02:21 PM

Alicewolfheart

blank_bleh

Brownspot

Cheshire cat

Foxfur

Green mage
Hexict

jaymoon

Leo the Loke

Mad King

MaskedBandits

Nico, nico, Ni!

RosePelt145

Rubinaito

Shoes

~Truly Blue~

Sasukewolf (madness)
THAT SOUNDS AWESOME!!! Cat Ocs or human OCs? Or both?

CreatureOfHabit
December 13th, 2017, 04:11 PM
All are accepted! Ok, so that was a basic explanation, but how this will work (I always get the best ideas when I need, or am trying to sleep) is each group of ocs lives in their own house, or manor, as there is probably multiple. You can pick your favorites, as you don't need to pick all of them. Each group has a leader, who can choose to remain anonymous, only speaking, and being mentioned, or full out making an appearance. After all, this is a major job, and a risky one to lead. (Ok so if you still are understanding this yay, but if not, you may ask me questions.) Each building is a bit like a college campus, with areas to chat, and mingle on the first floor. However, despite this, characters still stick to their plot. Even if two characters are from different buildings they can meet up and visit, stuff like that. These buildings are called Pocket Manors. They are similar to that of a pocket universe, constantly expanding with each new character. This expansion is controlled by the leader of the building. The Main Manor is for those who are new, and for characters that don't yet have a thread to call home. Here, the leaders(you, or your profile character) can have meetings for new ideas for threads and characters. Basically each Pocket Manor is placed around the main one, which is HUGE. Kind of like planets orbiting the sun. :ringbounce:

-Stops to catch breath- Ok, sorry if I bored you there. It took a while to explain the logic..

CreatureOfHabit
December 13th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Ok, so I'm not sure if we currently have enough characters that we would need Pocket Manors for.. lets see.. here is what we have so far..

Me: Thunderstruck (Including one of her parents, Slendertale Sans)
Emilia Hyde
Laslo Hyde
Silas Hyde
Skyshale
Ian Velderrose
Leader: Currently developing/to be decided

Leo The Loke: Leo the Loke
Opal
Seraphina
Dove
Luka
Wolf
Champagne
Leader: To be decided

Green Mage: Green mage
Jack
Connor
Jason
Crixius

Foxfur: Foxfur

Thomas

Brownspot:
Rama Quartz
Maxwell
Leader: To Be Decided

Rules and more explaining:
(You can choose favorites if you like, so the list may shorten)
-You each may choose a leader, or develop one form you profile, which I'm doing.
-We should plan a thing for when the leaders will hold meetings.
-If you find a newbie, invite them, and let us know, so we don't accidentally invite the same person
(Also I mentioned The Mad King, because I'm sure he would like this idea, because its also a way to include new members. He doesn't have to join obviously.)
-Ok the people that won't currently be a part of one Pocket Manor in particular will be Foxfur, as she has only one, and Champange, though because of Champange's situation, they may be decided to not be a part of this.
-You don't need to make a character sheet, just start whenever.

CreatureOfHabit
December 13th, 2017, 04:38 PM
This can also be an ask/dare thing for the characters!

CreatureOfHabit
December 14th, 2017, 10:41 AM
I'll probably make a separate thread. Also, as of yesterday, we have an alternate version of Ian, from the thread Sickness In Our Heads!

CreatureOfHabit
December 14th, 2017, 10:52 AM
Ok, please don't hate me, but I had an idea for A Little Nightmares Thread! This was inspired by a voiced story of His Little Nightmares, done by Pshattuck Productions, for the original fanfic. Would anyone be interested?

Brownspot
December 14th, 2017, 10:53 AM
this sounds complecating but im a huge nerd so theres the universe there from and the place they all hang out is a place in between these many universes is that right

Seraphon
December 14th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Ok, so I'm not sure if we currently have enough characters that we would need Pocket Manors for.. lets see.. here is what we have so far..

Emilia Hyde
Laslo Hyde
Silas Hyde
Skyshale
Ian Velderrose

Opal
Seraphina
Dove
Luka
Wolf
Champagne

Jack
Connor
Jason
Crixius

Thomas

Brownspot:
Rama Quartz
Maxwell

-You each may choose a leader, or develop one form you profile, which I'm doing.
-If you find a newbie, invite them, and let us know, so we don't accidentally invite the same person
(Also I mentioned The Mad King, because I'm sure he would like this idea, because its also a way to include new members. He doesn't have to join obviously.)
-Ok the people that won't currently be a part of one Pocket Manor in particular will be Foxfur, as she has only one, and Champange, though because of Champange's situation, they may be decided to not be a part of this.
Who are Opal Seraphina Dove Luka Wolf and Champagne?

CreatureOfHabit
December 14th, 2017, 04:05 PM

Emilia Hyde
Laslo Hyde
Silas Hyde
Skyshale
Ian Velderrose

Luka
Wolf

Jack
Connor
Jason
Crixius

Thomas

Brownspot:
Rama Quartz
Maxwell

Rosepelt145: Rosepelt145
Opal
Seraphina
Dove
Champagne

Whoops, ok, its fixed.

CreatureOfHabit
December 14th, 2017, 04:09 PM
this sounds complecating but im a huge nerd so theres the universe there from and the place they all hang out is a place in between these many universes is that right
Ok..question..Do you know Doctor Who? Each house is like a TARDIS, constantly expanding with each new character made, a bit like a universe. The main one is where most hang out, newbies can stay, along with characters that don't have a thread of their own. All the leaders hold a meeting once a week there.

Rhubarb
December 14th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Ok..question..Do you know Doctor Who? Each house is like a TARDIS, constantly expanding with each new character made, a bit like a universe. The main one is where most hang out, newbies can stay, along with characters that don't have a thread of their own. All the leaders hold a meeting once a week there.
Ok that makes sense now we can have plots in this world? also champange ask or dare My ask is: Do you like champange dare is: Climb a tree and jump of trying to flip as many times a possible while yelling "I'm a cat person"

Nomad
December 14th, 2017, 06:57 PM
ThatOneWarriorCatNerd (imma a guy cough cough and so is Thomas so I pray that "she" was only a typo)

Brownspot
December 15th, 2017, 06:06 AM
:panda: is this close enough to a hug

CreatureOfHabit
December 15th, 2017, 03:34 PM
I'm think of making a website. I am good at drawing, though I have never shown it. One of the reasons I'm wanting to make one is to show my art, and accept requests. Any ideas for free website makers? I know Weebly, but thats about it.

CreatureOfHabit
December 18th, 2017, 03:06 AM
Ok so guys... About a week before I heard a tap on the glass...and, just to goof around I tap back, not expecting anything. Well somehow, whatever this was we were going back and forth tapping. Now, on Saturday and tonight I've woken up and heard and single tap, and as I write this, I just heard a loud one from the window/sliding glass door.. I'm getting worried.. any advice?

Alicewolfheart

[

Brownspot

Cheshire cat

Foxfur

Green mage
Hexict

jaymoon

Leo the Loke

RosePelt145

|+sari+|
December 18th, 2017, 09:38 AM
Ok so guys... About a week before I heard a tap on the glass...and, just to goof around I tap back, not expecting anything. Well somehow, whatever this was we were going back and forth tapping. Now, on Saturday and tonight I've woken up and heard and single tap, and as I write this, I just heard a loud one from the window/sliding glass door.. I'm getting worried.. any advice?

Alicewolfheart

[

Brownspot

Cheshire cat

Foxfur

Green mage
Hexict

jaymoon

Leo the Loke

RosePelt145
Hmmm... Have you tried telling your parents? Have you looked out the window to see what it was? These are good ideas. You could also call 911 but that would only be last resort in case it turns into an emergency.

|+sari+|
December 18th, 2017, 09:42 AM
I'm think of making a website. I am good at drawing, though I have never shown it. One of the reasons I'm wanting to make one is to show my art, and accept requests. Any ideas for free website makers? I know Weebly, but thats about it.
There is a site called Wix. I used it for my first character site. But in my opinion Weebly is better

CreatureOfHabit
December 18th, 2017, 03:19 PM
Hmmm... Have you tried telling your parents? Have you looked out the window to see what it was? These are good ideas. You could also call 911 but that would only be last resort in case it turns into an emergency.
I did, but they brushed it off. I looked out the window, but nothing was there. Thanks for the help though.

CreatureOfHabit
December 18th, 2017, 03:19 PM
There is a site called Wix. I used it for my first character site. But in my opinion Weebly is better
Ok, I'll stick with what I know and do Weebly in that case.

|+sari+|
December 18th, 2017, 06:51 PM
I did, but they brushed it off. I looked out the window, but nothing was there. Thanks for the help though.
Try looking out the window during the tapping if you haven't already.
What do you think it is? I know you are probably scared. For now just keep your doors and windows locked. If you need some comforting words I am here.

CreatureOfHabit
December 19th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Ok..thanks. Usually I expect people to think these things are stupid, or silly, as I know I can be gullible. However, I don't believe in stuff like ghosts unless I have proof.

PeaFlower
December 19th, 2017, 01:00 PM

Alicewolfheart

[

@Brownspot (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5799)

@Cheshire cat (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3469)

@Foxfur (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2510)

@Green mage (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5414)
@Hexict (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=20)

@jaymoon (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=24)

@Leo the Loke (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3338)

@RosePelt145 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1756)

Could be a bird ?
Maybe a crow, if it's that loud ?
I dunno, we had a red robin who liked to chirp and peck at the main door's window to ask for food ... and since it's winter ...

Nico, nico, Ni!
December 24th, 2017, 01:42 PM

Alicewolfheart

blank_bleh

Brownspot

Cheshire cat

Foxfur

Green mage
Hexict

jaymoon

Leo the Loke

Mad King

MaskedBandits

Nico, nico, Ni!

RosePelt145

Rubinaito

Shoes

~Truly Blue~

Sasukewolf (madness)

SO SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE

guess it doesn't really matter now though XD

CreatureOfHabit
December 25th, 2017, 03:48 PM
SO SORRY FOR THE LATE RESPONSE

guess it doesn't really matter now though XD
Of course it matters! :backhug:I haven't even made the thread yet!

CreatureOfHabit
January 1st, 2018, 09:05 AM
Hellooooooooo EVERYBODY! :spinning: You may pick your favorite characters to play for the thread, before I make an official one. Also, I plan to bring back Paper Sky. It will be more of an Ask thing, where you can give the characters dares and ask them whatever, as the story progresses.

CreatureOfHabit
January 1st, 2018, 03:10 PM
Ok, so I'm not sure if many of you know her on Youtube, but she was a major part of my childhood, as when my friends and I went through our FNAF phase, I would often watch her FNAF animations. Her name is Soproxi. Through a link in the description, I found out about a comic she made called Outcasts. I may decide to get an account on this site, (ComicFury) and do Paper Sky on there. She really has me pumped up as I write this, because my friends introduced me to MS Paint, and she uses this for her comic.

Here is a link to it: http://bigtimebigtop.webcomic.ws/

CreatureOfHabit
January 13th, 2018, 07:56 AM
I have another delightful child! I made him on the Third Eye thread for the Non Warriors Roleplay. Doctor Sick Dot Doom from Sparkle Care Hospital inspired a lot of his characteristics. ( https://goo.gl/images/WkfXxG ) If you want to check him out, here is a link: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13728&page=6

You can find my post from there! https://goo.gl/images/HtVdAk
Cuz I'm too lazy to retype it, but clumsy enough to do this above.

CreatureOfHabit
January 14th, 2018, 06:07 PM
Yay, even more! Ok so this is an idea, it doesn't really follow anything, its just an idea, but here is the basic plot: Bipper, and Dipper are being raised by Ford. Yes, I know that's it, but I plan to make it universal,
using them for current/future. The difference with the original tins is that that Dipper and Bipper are twins, instead of Mabel. You know them both, so yeah.
Dipper: https://goo.gl/images/Vuieh4
Bipper: https://goo.gl/images/dYxuBx

CreatureOfHabit
February 2nd, 2018, 06:50 PM
Ok, so tiny update, I heard about Piskelapp.com from Incandescence, and am going to try it out. I hope to do requests, but I need to get a handle of it first.

CreatureOfHabit
February 22nd, 2018, 06:54 PM
-UPDATE-
Ok, so I am pleased to let you know that I have come up with an idea for another au. I plan to post more on here about this au, but here is what i have so far. Multicide is a combination of Multiverse and Genocide. In this AU, Sans is unaware of his ability to teleport, or the other AUs, and like the rest of the monsters, is unaware of resets. When the humans first trapped the monsters below, they were forced to start from scratch, and so they built the town near the hole, where Frisk falls. Seeing as this au only exists through the genocide route, this means Papyrus is the first to fall. Being currently unaware of his brother's fate, he sets off to ask the other residents of the Underground, but sure enough, they fall too. When Sans finally faces off with Frisk in Judgement Hall, he is almost beaten, but teleports( he sees this as an accident, as he does not know how to, but this merely happened on instinct. ) to the core. He is helped to regain full hp, and discovers that Frisk followed him.. and has plans for the other AUs. He travels through the mulitverses to stop her, and though currently this remains to be seen, to possibly kill her.

More Info on Sans and Frisk:
Sans- He can be seen wearing clothes that once belonged to some of the monsters that died, such as Toriel, Alphys, and Undyne. He wears Toriel's cloak; hood up, Undyne's boots, and Alphys's labcoat, as tokens to remember them by. Underneath however, he still has his sweater, and his shorts.
Frisk- Frisk is good, to start with. She wears her normal clothing, but has green and yellow patches sewn on, a message that Chara is still there. Upon meeting Flowey, Chara instantly recognizes him, possessing Frisk. Her outfit is the same as well, but of course (isn't it obvious?) she bears blue and pink patches, a sign that Frisk is still in there. Flowey is wrapped around her, his stem/ vines running from her left arm down to her left leg, sticking by her side, on a path to destruction.

CreatureOfHabit
February 27th, 2018, 04:08 PM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE- *Coughs* ok so I have another character, who is mostly already cannon, but i altered them, and the idea for this was inspired by Sauskewolf Madness, now known as Broken Madness, and his friends!
Ok, so I will be using the human version of Bill Cipher, but some things of course will be altered, more along the lines of realistic fiction.

Name: Bill Cipher, or just Bill, but more commonly he is referred to as "Cipher"
Appearnce: Here are some pics that i think show his personality the most-

https://goo.gl/images/8vFBaF

https://goo.gl/images/ZZ4tq9

Demon Form: Normal> https://goo.gl/images/3wfxvx Angry> https://goo.gl/images/iG7KhS

Now I'm not sure whether or not you guys knew of a post I made earlier about my idea for Dipper and Bipper being siblings, but Cipher does exist in their world, as he grows up with them. Both the siblings become his friends,
and eventually, his knowledge and wit leads to him being at a job interview.
However, shortly after, he has a fallout with them, which causes him to lose an eye. After this, he is left wondering what he could have done to provoke this. He tries desperately to find out why, discovering some things about himself, and the twin's relations that was best kept secret. This drives him to the brink of insanity. Because of what happened, he often tries to bully those around him, ensuring that no one gets close to him. Whether or not he regrets this, only he knows. Usually, he is pretty sarcastic and witty to delude and hide the fact that he is more intelligent than he seems. For the rare few that do know him, they are ones he confides in. He can be pretty emotional, so many have already had to meet his angry side the hard way.