PDA

View Full Version : ~.:Starstar's Adventure:.~

Brooklyn Trees
October 5th, 2016, 07:28 PM
Okay then, so, here is the continuation of Starstar's Adventure. If you do not know what this is or need to be caught up on it, then here are the basics as I cannot access the old site and copy paste it.

So, basically, a cat named Wildspirit (I think that was her name anyways) had kits with a tom named Grasstail who kinda never shows up in the story... Anyways, the three kits are Snowpaw, who is a pure white fluffy she-cat with green eyes, Shadopaw, who is a dark grey tom, and Starpaw, who is a pale grey she-cat with a dark grey tail and white paws and belly.
At a young age, Starkit was attacked by a queen in the nursery who turned out to be insane, but her mother came to her protection and got attacked instead, where she was severely wounded. Wildspirit lived though and the crazy she-cat was put into confinement to stop her from wounding anyone else.
The story continues to when Starkit becomes Starpaw and recieves a message from Starclan cats Icestar and Berrythorn. She discovers that Berrythorn is her grandmother and learns a story about how she died, that she died in a flood when she saved her two kits, Wildkit and Finchkit and went back to save others and never returned. Her uncle, Finchkit, ran away from the clans after that and Wildkit was raised in the clans. Starclan was in a battle with the Dark Forrest and and she was given a prophecy. That night, her first night as an apprentice, she tried to sneak out of camp but was caught by Darkpaw, a slightly older apprentice who she was friends with in the nursery and who has a crush on her. They snuck away and were later followed by Snowpaw and Shadowpaw, her sister and brother. Snowpaw and Shadowpaw caught up just in time for Shadowpaw to wake Starpaw up from a battle she was in and still scared and fighting, she accidentally attacked her brother and injured him. Darkpaw, who knew basic bits of medicine from his *cough* Many *cough* accidents as a young kit that landed him in the medicine den. By the time he healed, Starpaw is sick, but she has recieved a sign that points her in the direction of the One Cat who can save the dark forrest, a cat that Starclan called finch. Darkpaw discovered that he has the ability to enter Starpaw's dreams and help her fight against the Dark Forrest, however, he tells Starpaw and requests that she keep it a secret. Snowpaw overheard them though and confronts Darkpaw, later telling Shadowpaw in front of Starpaw and Shadowpaw. The cats are now 12 moons of age and have been on their journey to find The One Cat who can save Starclan for about six moons so far including the time that it took for Shadowpaw to heal and for Starpaw's cold to leave.
This is an interactive story btw, and yes, I am aware that Starpaw is an illegal name as far as the Erins go =^^=

Brooklyn Trees
October 5th, 2016, 07:30 PM
D was chosen before the sites switched, so here we go =^^=

They continued on that morning and moved on to another sleeping place, closer to their destination, though it was still uncertain where or what their destination was.
Darkpaw felt guilty though. He had lied to them so many times.
Perhaps he shouldn't have lied about why he had told only Starpaw.
And so, he made up his mind to tell Shadowpaw the truth... Even if he wasn't sure it was the best idea.
So, when they were settling in, Darkpaw asked Shadowpaw if he would go out hunting with him and brought him off.
He did hunt, and caught a mouse, though he was just waiting for the right time to tell him.
That time, however came, when they had caught several small animals already.
"Shadowpaw, I need to tell you something..." Darkpaw continued and looked up.
Shadowpaw was about the same size as he was, though Darkpaw was a few moons older, which Darkpaw hadn't noticed until that moment.
Shadowpaw stopped and turned towards him, his eyes narrowing slightly.
'I know he doesn't trust me but I should tell him.' He told himself as he opened his jaws again to speak.
"I lied." He said.
No reaction from Shadowpaw, he just sat there and waited for this to get to the point.
"I didn't tell Starpaw because I trust her the most... I told her because... I love her."
He glanced up at Shadowpaw to see what he would say, but Shadowpaw just blinked, his eyes still slits.
"I know." He said stiffly, then picked up the mice he had caught and padded away.
In all of the thoughts that had crossed Darkpaw's mind, none of them were anything along the lines of that. Those simple. two words, had left the fourteen moon old apprentice frozen where he stood before he picked up the mice and followed Shadowpaw back to the den.

That night they slept in a slight hollow in the ground and Darkpaw discovered that Starpaw was sleeping in her own nest on the other side of the little hollow.
They settled down, each on a different side of the hollow and fell asleep.

They were awoken not far after by a scent that they all dreaded and awoke to find Starpaw scrabbling in her nest, a large gash along her shoulder.
"Oh Starclan." Shadowpaw said, jumping to his paws and looking down at it, at first he tried to wake his sister up but to no avail.
Darkpaw stepped forwards, trying to touch her in some way and help her, but Shadowpaw kept him away.
"I can help her!" He tried to tell Shadowpaw, and after that, Shadowpaw grudgingly let him touch his nose to her paw and fall asleep instantly.

A) Starpaw is in the battle with the Starclan tom that saved her life the first time she wound up in a battle here and Darkpaw becomes jealous after succesfully waking her up.

B) Starpaw is being pinned down by a large Dark Forest she-cat and while Darkpaw is running over, the tom she met the first time that she was in a Starclan battle that saved her ilfe, saves her life again and Darkpaw becomes jealous.

C) Starpaw is being pinned down by a Dark Forest tom and Darkpaw saves her and for some reason she begins to develop a crush on him too.

D) Starpaw has it entirely under control and Darkpaw gets attacked and pinned down and Starpaw saves him.

E) Darkpaw arrives to discover that she has been injured and has been knocked out.

goddess of ducks
October 6th, 2016, 02:31 PM
D!

. beachtide .
October 6th, 2016, 03:10 PM
B!!
:rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama:

Zan Partizanne
October 6th, 2016, 03:12 PM
C!!!!!:rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::r ainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama::ringbounc e::ringbounce::ringbounce::ringbounce::headrub::he adrub::headrub::headrub::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Brooklyn Trees
October 6th, 2016, 04:58 PM
A= 0
B=1
C=1
D=1
E=0

MaskedBandits
October 6th, 2016, 05:00 PM
D)

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 05:04 PM
e plz

Brooklyn Trees
October 6th, 2016, 05:06 PM
A=0
B=1
C=1
D=2
E=1

Mango
October 6th, 2016, 05:51 PM
C:slapfight:

Brooklyn Trees
October 6th, 2016, 08:09 PM
A=o
B=1
C=2
D=2
E=1

Abstracted Dog
October 6th, 2016, 08:16 PM
just do c oe d

Brooklyn Trees
October 8th, 2016, 05:24 PM
just do c oe d

I chose both by writing them. I wouldn't write it as an option if I didn't think it would be a good part of the plot =^^= Someone else needs to pick =^^=