PDA

View Full Version : Cat Generator! ^^

Mystery
December 3rd, 2017, 08:15 AM
Hey Peeps!
So you probably read the title- Cat generator!
This is kinda different..

Fill out this form and leave spaces blank when it feels appropriate or if you'd like me to do it!

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other:

OR....
Fill out THIS 'form' for a random cat!
You Pick Out numbers between the two shown in brackets so I can randomize a cat!

Breed (1-27)

Gender (1-40)

Age (1-12)

Prefix(1-282)

Suffix(1-103)

Residence(1-15)
Rank (1-3)

Personality (1-16)

Frosty
December 3rd, 2017, 08:17 AM
Name:
Clan: rouge
Personality: give me something sadistic
Appearance:
Other:

PokeCat
December 3rd, 2017, 08:20 AM
(i don't even need a cat this just looks interesting)
(scratch that I have two characters and need more)

breed-

gender-

age-

prefix-

suffix-

residence-

rank-

personality-

Mystery
December 3rd, 2017, 09:03 AM
Name:
Clan: rouge
Personality: give me something sadistic
Appearance:
Other:
So, cuz of the personality I tried to match a personality with the name and such- Change anything you like.
Name: Deadmoon (Can change if you'd like..)
Sexuality: Heretosexual
Clan: rogue
Personality: Deadmoon is believed to have killed some kittypet as a clanner, however the rumours are not true. Due to this, she was kicked out. She has been tough all her life, but now is tougher than ever now she is rogue. Dead change her name from Brightmoon to Deadmoon. She hates a lot of things, like twolegs, kittypets, clanners- the list could go on for ages, but she does like the scent of strong herbs, but has kept it a secret. Moon hates water, despite her father being a Riverclan cat. Due to this tragic story, she has had an ambition for revenge on her clan, and has a small reputation for always getting revenge on the loners (or kittypets) that bother her.
Appearance: Boop (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=growling+Bengal+cat&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM-tvJiO7XAhXCJcAKHYHPBRkQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=656#imgrc=halhrPjFkTyM_M:)
Other: I was gonna go with deadspirit for the name- but that'd probably make her depressed! Also- the perso is a bit of a backstory...mmm

Change anything! I dont think the personality is as brutal as I thought, but hey, I tried ^^ Her past clan I thought I'd let you decide... *Cough*AlthoughIThinkShadowclan*Cough*

(i don't even need a cat this just looks interesting)
(scratch that I have two characters and need more)

breed-

gender-

age-

prefix-

suffix-

residence-

rank-

personality-

Beige Chausie
She-Cat
48 Moons old (4 Years)
Heatherkit (Heatherpaw/ Heathershade)
Riverclan
Kit
She can be quite cheerful, but she can be kinda judgemental.
Change anything ^^

Frosty
December 3rd, 2017, 09:11 AM
So, cuz of the personality I tried to match a personality with the name and such- Change anything you like.
Personality: Deadmoon is believed to have killed some kittypet as a clanner, however the rumours are not true. Due to this, she was kicked out. She has been tough all her life, but now is tougher than ever now she is rogue. Dead change her name from Brightmoon to Deadmoon. She hates a lot of things, like twolegs, kittypets, clanners- the list could go on for ages, but she does like the scent of strong herbs, but has kept it a secret. Moon hates water, despite her father being a Riverclan cat. Due to this tragic story, she has had an ambition for revenge on her clan, and has a small reputation for always getting revenge on the loners (or kittypets) that bother her.
Appearance: Boop (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=growling+Bengal+cat&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiM-tvJiO7XAhXCJcAKHYHPBRkQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=656#imgrc=halhrPjFkTyM_M:)
Other: I was gonna go with deadspirit for the name- but that'd probably make her depressed! Also- the perso is a bit of a backstory...mmm

Change anything! I dont think the personality is as brutal as I thought, but hey, I tried ^^ Her past clan I thought I'd let you decide... *Cough*AlthoughIThinkShadowclan*Cough*

Oh thank you! I already adore her already and can’t wait to role play her . Also, the name Deadspirit would be wonderful for another cat , keep it in mind and I’m sure someone will find great use of it . Again, thanks!

Mystery
December 3rd, 2017, 10:00 AM
Oh thank you! I already adore her already and can’t wait to role play her . Also, the name Deadspirit would be wonderful for another cat , keep it in mind and I’m sure someone will find great use of it . Again, thanks!
No problem, I'm glad you like it!

Leucos
December 3rd, 2017, 10:10 AM
Mystery seems cool

Name: ( some thing that either ends in brook or scar )
Sexuality: Homosexual :heartbounce:
Clan: Riverclan ( need one desperately but I'm out of ideas )
Personality: something misunderstood yet snoty
Appearance:
Other: Mystery

PokeCat
December 3rd, 2017, 12:36 PM

Beige Chausie
She-Cat
48 Moons old (4 Years)
Heatherkit (Heatherpaw/ Heathershade)
Riverclan
Kit
She can be quite cheerful, but she can be kinda judgemental.
Change anything ^^

i love her <3
I might give her personality a little more depth, and she can't be a kit and four years old, but other than that she's adorable!

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 02:17 PM
Mystery seems cool

Name: ( some thing that either ends in brook or scar )
Sexuality: Homosexual :heartbounce:
Clan: Riverclan ( need one desperately but I'm out of ideas )
Personality: something misunderstood yet snoty
Appearance:
Other: Mystic

I think you meant to mention Mystery but you mentioned me
Just pointing that out)))

Mystery
December 4th, 2017, 09:21 AM
i love her <3
I might give her personality a little more depth, and she can't be a kit and four years old, but other than that she's adorable!

*sigh*
I dont know why- I said to myself I was gonna delete the frigin age, but I did not.

Barnabas
December 7th, 2017, 12:23 AM
Name: Dawn???
Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight
Clan:
Personality:
Appearance:

Ariii
December 7th, 2017, 01:12 AM
Name:
Sexuality: Straight
Clan: Rogue
Personality: Something deep, covered up by outer happiness:-p
Appearance:

Mango
December 8th, 2017, 08:21 PM
Name: A unique prefix (I’ve used too many up on living character...250 or something currently, no repeats on prefixes)
Sexuality: attracted to females
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: Shy and quiet
Appearance: Ragged grey fur
Other:

Mystery
December 17th, 2017, 04:24 AM
Name: Dawn???
Sexuality: Heterosexual/Straight
Clan:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other: @Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852)

Dawnsplash (Other names; Dawngold, Dawnclaw)
She-cat
Straight
Windclan
Queen
23 Moons
Headstrong, Goofy, naive, can say some kind yet weird things!
Dawnsplash (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cream+cats&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1rNb45ZDYAhXIKMAKHShcDwkQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=IpykvpmDi3mV2M:)
Name:
Sexuality: Straight
Clan: Rogue
Personality: Something deep, covered up by outer happiness:-p
Appearance:
Other: @Mystery (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=852)
Mallow (Formerly Mallowfur)
She-cat
Straight
Rogue
31 Moons
Mallow has a deep secret, that yet as a young kit her fathers death was partly her faughlt. One day, she was adventuring out of camp, which worried her father whom came running for her. The kit crossed the thunderpath, somehow, and her father tried to cross to get to her. She wailed when a monster screeched past with her father on the road. You figure out the puzzle! (This is optional- its actually quite stoopid, I dont like it) To this day, she tells nobody who asks, and instead just pretends to be happy, when, in reality, she is actually a little depressed about it. Despite all this, she actually is really outgoing and social for a rouge!
Mallowfur (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Lovely+cats&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7mZXQ6JDYAhWpK8AKHX5RCHEQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=JAZkxbUlTku6rM:)^^

Name: A unique prefix (I’ve used too many up on living character...250 or something currently, no repeats on prefixes)
Sexuality: attracted to females
Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: Shy and quiet
Appearance: Ragged grey fur
Other:

Some names for 'her': Boundingfur, Fierceheart
Female (Biologically)
Homosexual
Shadowclan
15 moons
young warrior
She is shy and quiet- not likely to talk to anyone for a long time. The molly hates males, especially ones who are a little sexist.
The she has ragged, mucky grey fur because she has barely any pride in how she looks. She has round, beautiful minty green eyes.

Hope these are ok ^^ Change anything you want, or you can have me change it because im not too busy as of now!

Mango
December 17th, 2017, 11:00 AM
Dawnsplash (Other names; Dawngold, Dawnclaw)
She-cat
Straight
Windclan
Queen
23 Moons
Headstrong, Goofy, naive, can say some kind yet weird things!
Dawnsplash (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=cream+cats&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj1rNb45ZDYAhXIKMAKHShcDwkQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=IpykvpmDi3mV2M:)

Mallow (Formerly Mallowfur)
She-cat
Straight
Rogue
31 Moons
Mallow has a deep secret, that yet as a young kit her fathers death was partly her faughlt. One day, she was adventuring out of camp, which worried her father whom came running for her. The kit crossed the thunderpath, somehow, and her father tried to cross to get to her. She wailed when a monster screeched past with her father on the road. You figure out the puzzle! (This is optional- its actually quite stoopid, I dont like it) To this day, she tells nobody who asks, and instead just pretends to be happy, when, in reality, she is actually a little depressed about it. Despite all this, she actually is really outgoing and social for a rouge!
Mallowfur (https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=Lovely+cats&client=firefox-b&dcr=0&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj7mZXQ6JDYAhWpK8AKHX5RCHEQ_AUICigB&biw=1366&bih=637#imgrc=JAZkxbUlTku6rM:)^^

Some names for 'her': Boundingfur, Fierceheart
Female (Biologically)
Homosexual
Shadowclan
15 moons
young warrior
She is shy and quiet- not likely to talk to anyone for a long time. The molly hates males, especially ones who are a little sexist.
The she has ragged, mucky grey fur because she has barely any pride in how she looks. She has round, beautiful minty green eyes.

Hope these are ok ^^ Change anything you want, or you can have me change it because im not too busy as of now!
No I really like ‘her’!