PDA

View Full Version : Rise and Fall of life.

Fuzzy
December 3rd, 2017, 12:03 AM
Okay so this is the life story of my cat One-eye (http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12998) who is beast of my Grandma's cat, Ruth.

One-eye was born in SkyClan to [Mother] and [Father] by the name Finchkit. She had three siblings, Wedkit and [Sister]. The four of them lived a happy life till one day. [Mother] and [Father] had gotten into a heated fight with each other witch caused [Mother] to leave SkyClan with her four 2 moon old kits.

[Mother] struggled to provided for her young kits on her own. luckily [Step father] showed up and help [Mother] though leaf-bear. Soon [Step father] and [Mother] took a liking to each other. Leaving Finchkit and her siblings with a new father.

Since [Mother] became mates with [Step father] things changed. Finchkit's name was changed to Ruth, [Brother 1]'s was changed to [Brother 1's new name], Wedkit was changed to Storm and [Sister] was changed to [Sister's new name]. It took Ruth a while to get used to the new name but she did.

Once Ruth and her siblings were around 12 moons old [Mother] told them she was expecting [Step father]'s kits. Ruth was a bit surprised but told her mother she was happy for them. They had [Haft-sibling 1] and [Haft-sibling 2]. Storm didn't really like this but hide it well from [Mother] and [Step father].

By the age of 15 moons Ruth and her siblings told [Mother] they needed to move on with there life. So, the four set off to explore the land beyond were they lived. After about a moon Storm missies [Mother] and heads back home after saying his goodbyes to his siblings. Later that moon the three meet [Kittypet and Nest. They stayed around for awhile till the unknown calls for Ruth. The day she was going to leave [Brother 1] and [Sister] tell her there not coming with her. Because [Sister] is expecting Nest's kits and [Brother 1] fell in love with [Kittypet].(If you read this far put a Meow~ in other) Ruth leaves her two siblings behind. Alone she travels till she meets Cypress. They live and hunt together for about 3 moons till she tell him she's expecting his kits. His whole personality changes and he clams that Ruth is lying. With that he leaves and Ruth never sees him again.

In mid leaf-bear Ruth has her kits, Bear, Snake and Venom. Snake dies because Ruth can't provide enough milk. But the other two survive though leaf-bear. When the kits are around 3 moons old Ruth go's out to hunt and come's back to see a snake eating Venom and Bear had a bad bite. With rage Ruth attacked the snake. It got her eye but she killed it. Sadly Bear dies from the snake bite and Ruth loses all sight out of her right eye.

Ruth then leaves the place her first litter had died to find a new home. She meets [Old she-cat] who gives her the name One-eye. One-eye tells the molly her story and the molly tell she hers. The old molly also gives One-eye tips on hunting with poor eye sight. Witch come in handy. After staying with [Old she-cat] for a few moons One-eye sets off to find a permanent home.

At the age of 27 moons One-eye some how finds her way back to SkyClan were she meets Storm. Storm, who know had a warrior name, was very excited to find One-eye. He gets the leader to let her join then tells her about how he went to find [Mother] and found [Father] instead.

After being in SkyClan about a moon One-eye meets Fawnrunner [Friend 2] and [Love interest]. They all, along with Duskwhisper form a tight bond. After a little bit longer [Love interest] and One-eye become mates. One-eye becomes pregnant again and meets [Queen 1] and [Queen 2]. One-eye then gives berth to Tigerkit Twanykit, [Kit 6] and Littlekit. One-eye and [Love interest] happily raze the four kits together.

After the four kits are 6 moons One-eye returns to being a warrior and hunting training but she missies being a queen. After about 7 more moons One-eye becomes pregnant with [Love interest]'s second letter and she moves back to the nursery and becomes a forever queens. She gives birth to [Kit 8] and [Kit 9].

Be the time [Kit 9] and [Kit 8] are 10 moons. One-eye is expecting kits again. She has Tigerkit Leafkit and Fidgetkit.

By around 54 moons One-eye still missies [Sister] [Brother 1] and the rest of her family but she is grateful to have 9 kits, a mate, a brother and some friends still with her.

Key:
Open|Taken

[B]Roles::heartbounce:
Mother: She-cat only, will leave SkyClan and become mates with Stepfather.
Father: Tom only, will stay in SkyClan, you pick if he gets a new mate.
Brother 1: Must be a kind and understanding tom who become involved with a Kitty-pet.
Brother 2: A quiet tom that is really close to One-eye and rejoins the Clan. Taken, by Snake's Duskwhisper
Sister: A sweet she-cat that was really close to One-eye before she became mates with Nest.
Step father: Must be a tom outside of the Clans who doesn't believe in any thing the Clans do but StarClan, witch is optional.
Haft-sibling 1: Must look kind of like Mother and Step father.
Haft-sibling 2: Same as above.
Loner: A dashing young tom other ways anything go's.Taken by Okapi's Nest
Kitty-pet: Must be a shy molly if Brother one is straight and Tom if he's not.
Rouge: Brave and handsome tom that will abandon One-eye when she tells him she's pregnant. Taken by FadingEchoes's Cypress.
Kit 1: Must look like One-eye and Rouge. Dies from the snake bite. Taken, Bear, Duskflight
Kit 2: Same as kit 1. Dies from the cold. Taken Okapi's Snake
Kit 3: Same as Kit 1 and 2. Is killed by the snake. Taken by Edmia's Venom.
Old she-cat: A wise old molly that helps out One-eye.
Friend 1: Anything go's as long as its in SkyClan.Taken, Fawnrunner, The one and only me
Friend 2: Anything as long as it's in SkyClan..
Love interest: A brave loyal warrior that's a bit goofy and or funny. Has to be a tom.
Queen 1: Shy and sweet molly.
Queen 2: Friendly talkative molly.
Kit 4: Must look like One-eye and Love interest. Taken by Fuzzyfeline's Tigerkit.
Kit 5: Same as Kit 4. Taken by PhantomRiderYT Twanykit.
Kit 6: Same as Kit 4 and 5.
Kit 8: Same as Kit 4, 5 and 6.
Kit 9: Same as Kit 4, 5, 6, and 8.
Kit 10: Same as kit 4, 5, 6, 8 and 9. Taken, Tigerkit, Echofall
Kit 11: Same as Kit 4, 5, 6, 8, 9 and 10. Taken, Leafkit, Silverfrost
Kit 12: Same as Kit 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10 and 11. Taken by blue jellie 's Figgetkit.

Form with link.
Name/link:
Role wanted:
Other:
Questions:

Form without link.
Name:
Clan:
Appearance:
Personality:
Role wanted:
Other:
Questions:

Pleas don't quote this. You can mention me though.

Fuzzy
December 3rd, 2017, 12:15 PM
Anyone?

Twilight
December 3rd, 2017, 12:46 PM
Fuzzyfeline

Name: Fawnrunner
Clan: SkyClan
Personality: Fawnrunner is nice she-cat who enjoys hanging out with friends and family she is also a good hunter but she is also clingy and finds it hard to hide her feelings about other cats.
Role wanted: Friend 1
Other: meow~
Questions: none really

Fuzzy
December 3rd, 2017, 08:01 PM
Fuzzyfeline

Name: Fawnrunner
Personality: Fawnrunner is nice she-cat who enjoys hanging out with friends and family she is also a good hunter but she is also clingy and finds it hard to hide her feelings about other cats.
Role wanted: Friend 1
Questions: none really

Excepted! Thank you.

Fuzzy
December 4th, 2017, 01:19 PM
Anyone?

The Cannibal
December 4th, 2017, 05:32 PM
Name: Bear
Clan: Loner
Personality: Funny enough, his name suites him to a tee, and not just because his fur like that of a bear. He is a very strong-minded and strong-willed young tom who isn't afraid to tackle a challenge head on. He loves to wrestle and play around a lot and if he gets into trouble, he can usually find a way out of it. When it comes to others he tends to get very protective over them very quickly, and his siblings are not exempt from that, if anything, he's even more protective over them than other cats. Some might call him a troublemaker, but really, he has a good heart and generally wants to see others happy and excelling.
While not exactly prideful, Bear loves to be praised and told that he is doing well, it's something that helps him keep going and to keep wanting to do good. He's not the smartest of the litter, but he can most certainly rival as the bravest and most likely to stand up to another if he sees them doing something wrong. He is not afraid of confrontation and he's not afraid of getting hurt. He will do whatever he can to correct something that is wrong, and to protect those he's close to.
Role wanted: Kit 1 {That dies of snake bite.}
Other: Meow~
Questions: Nope, not that I can think of! By the way, his appearance mostly looks like this -> Bear (http://petful.supercopyeditors.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/spotted-tabby-kitten.jpg) If that's a problem, I can find a better appearance for him c:

Fuzzy
December 4th, 2017, 06:55 PM
Duskflight Thank you!

I think Bear will work just fine! And his appearance if perfectly fine.

Fuzzy
December 6th, 2017, 02:00 AM
Bump.

I'm always willing to hear ideas on plots. Whether this one or a mother on.

BEAR.
December 6th, 2017, 05:03 PM
just letting you know they'd be half-siblings, not step siblings since they share a biological parent!

Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
December 6th, 2017, 05:13 PM
Oh okay. Thanks Mad King

Fuzzy
December 8th, 2017, 08:00 PM
Boop

Fuzzy
December 11th, 2017, 11:54 AM
Boop

Snake
December 11th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Name: Duskwhisper
Clan: skyclan
Personality: A quiet tom who is shy around everyone but the cats that he knows well. To cats that dont know him he seems really mean and tough but he is actually really nice (to a point) and soft. He is still a strong tom but he would rather have everyone talk, rather then get in a fight. He avoids most conflicts, and just lets everyone walk all over him, but he will jump in and speak his mind if he feels it is needed. He has strong opinions on most things but doesnt speak in fear of others getting mad at him.
Role wanted: brother 2
Other: meow~ Also his other names are Webkit, Storm, then Duskwhisper
Questions: none

Fuzzy
December 11th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Name: Duskwhisper
Clan: skyclan
Personality: A quiet tom who is shy around everyone but the cats that he knows well. To cats that dont know him he seems really mean and tough but he is actually really nice (to a point) and soft. He is still a strong tom but he would rather have everyone talk, rather then get in a fight. He avoids most conflicts, and just lets everyone walk all over him, but he will jump in and speak his mind if he feels it is needed. He has strong opinions on most things but doesnt speak in fear of others getting mad at him.
Role wanted: brother 2
Other: meow~ Also his other names are Webkit, Storm, then Duskwhisper
Questions: none

Oh I love him! Excepted!

Thank you Snake~

PhantomRiderYT
December 12th, 2017, 08:03 AM
Fuzzyfeline

Name: Tawnykit
Personality: Brave and loving
Role wanted: Kit 4, 5, or 6
Other: Meow~. She would look like her mother, a tawny tabby!
Questions: Okay, so I'm new to how these plots work, so will we be roleplaying everything in the above or just what happens afterwards?

Thank you for considering me! Your story is so creative :O(I could also make another form if you want me to be one of the kittypet/loner/rogue cats, if not, that's fine too!)

Mango
December 12th, 2017, 10:10 AM
Name: Nest | Snake
Age: 6 moons (25 moons when they meet the others)| unborn
Clan: Loner| Loner
Personality: Nest once a fully grown tom will be a dashing young tom who is kind and caring. He never thinks of the clans, but sure does enjoy the consept of a mate| Snake would be quiet and calm in his few moons of life. He would be rather peaceful and quiet.
Role wanted: Loner| Kit 2
Other: ~Meow (How ironic is Snake’s name?)
Questions: If I can only RP one role, I’d like Loner.

Fuzzy
December 12th, 2017, 01:45 PM
Fuzzyfeline

Name: Tawnykit
Personality: Brave and loving
Role wanted: Kit 4, 5, or 6
Other: Meow~. She would look like her mother, a tawny tabby!
Questions: Okay, so I'm new to how these plots work, so will we be roleplaying everything in the above or just what happens afterwards?

Thank you for considering me! Your story is so creative :O(I could also make another form if you want me to be one of the kittypet/loner/rogue cats, if not, that's fine too!)
Thank you for applying. Accepted and you can make as many cats as you want, but you can have every single role, lol.
Thank you, I really put a lot of thought in it and yes we will roleplay out everything starting from when she was born.

Name: Nest | Snake
Age: 6 moons (25 moons when they meet the others)| unborn
Clan: Loner| Loner
Personality: Nest once a fully grown tom will be a dashing young tom who is kind and caring. He never thinks of the clans, but sure does enjoy the consept of a mate| Snake would be quiet and calm in his few moons of life. He would be rather peaceful and quiet.
Role wanted: Loner| Kit 2
Other: ~Meow (How ironic is Snake’s name?)
Questions: If I can only RP one role, I’d like Loner.

Thank you for applying, Okapi! Both Nest and Snake are accepted.
And I really like Snake's name.

Fuzzy
December 12th, 2017, 10:14 PM
Little bump.

Fuzzy
December 13th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Bump.

Ashthorn
Echofall
Silverfrost

Any of you want in this Plot?

They can be new or old characters.

Tazzy
December 13th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Name/link: Leafkit/ http://i56.tinypic.com/2mwwd29.png
Role wanted: kit 11
Personality: Shy, Adventurous and playful, Can be outgoing with friends and family, very loving and gentle
Questions: nope

Echofall
December 13th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Name: Tigerkit
Clan: Skyclan
Personality: Shy, quiet, a bit cowardly, definitely a follower
Role wanted: Kit 10
Questions: How would I join exactly? I haven't joined the main ones yet sooo...

Fuzzy
December 13th, 2017, 07:22 PM
Name/link: Leafkit/ http://i56.tinypic.com/2mwwd29.png
Role wanted: kit 11
Personality: Shy, Adventurous and playful, Can be outgoing with friends and family, very loving and gentle
Questions: nope
Name: Tigerkit
Age: (what age are 10, 11, and 12? I'll edit once known)
Clan: Skyclan
Personality: Shy, quiet, a bit cowardly, definitely a follower
Role wanted: Kit 10
Questions: How would I join exactly? I haven't joined the main ones yet sooo...

Accepted! The kits are not born yet she Unborn.

Well since this is a plot you have to wait till we get to the part of the plot when there born and I'll mention you and you can just reply then.
But if you want to join just post in the Clan some were and put Open in the bottom that way people know they can RP with you. Or you could apply in a Finder or make your own Finder to get people to be friends enemies or kin to your cat. The just poets were ever you want and mention the person your RPing with. That's about it.

Tazzy
December 13th, 2017, 09:32 PM
Sounds good and thanks :D

Fuzzy
December 14th, 2017, 03:03 PM
Bump

Echofall
December 14th, 2017, 11:19 PM
Oki! I'll just wait then, thank-you!

Fuzzy
December 14th, 2017, 11:29 PM
Oki! I'll just wait then, thank-you!

No problem! And thank you for applying!

Edmia
December 15th, 2017, 06:07 PM
Name: Venom(ironic huh XD)
Clan: Rogue
Personality: To be roleplayed
Role wanted: Kit 3
Questions: Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
December 15th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Name: Venom(ironic huh XD)
Clan: Rogue
Personality: To be roleplayed
Role wanted: Kit 3
Questions: Fuzzyfeline
Accepted! Wow We got Snake, Venom and Baer all males.

Edmia
December 15th, 2017, 09:48 PM
Accepted! Wow We got Snake, Venom and Baer all males.
He will look identical to his father ok?
And thanks for accepting him!

Fuzzy
December 15th, 2017, 09:53 PM
He will look identical to his father ok?
And thanks for accepting him!
Okay and no problem!
I just realized I forgot looks in the forum...

FadingEchoes
December 16th, 2017, 12:49 PM
Name: Cypress
Clan: N/A He's a rogue
Appearance: http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-scruffy-stray-cat-missing-ear-tip-in-parking-lot-cypress-island-preserve-111770751.html
Personality: Competitive, playful, snarky, sarcastic, intelligent, clever, flirtatious.
Role wanted: Rogue
Other:
Questions:

Fuzzy
December 16th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Name: Cypress
Clan: N/A He's a rogue
Appearance: http://www.alamy.com/stock-photo-scruffy-stray-cat-missing-ear-tip-in-parking-lot-cypress-island-preserve-111770751.html
Personality: Competitive, playful, snarky, sarcastic, intelligent, clever, flirtatious.
Role wanted: Rogue
Other:
Questions:
Accepted! Thank you.

FadingEchoes
December 17th, 2017, 03:50 PM
Accepted! Thank you.
Thanks! PM, VM, or mention me when you need me to roleplay!

Liekki
December 17th, 2017, 04:01 PM
Name/link: Blossom (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/kittypetslonersrouges/blossom)
Role wanted: Kitty-pet
Questions: Nope. Fuzzyfeline

Fuzzy
December 17th, 2017, 04:16 PM
Thanks! PM, VM, or mention me when you need me to roleplay!
Okay I will.

Name/link: Blossom (https://sites.google.com/ipsd.org/ashpetal/kittypetslonersrouges/blossom)
Role wanted: Kitty-pet
Questions: Nope. Fuzzyfeline
Alright! I think she'll do nicely. Thank you.

Fuzzy
December 29th, 2017, 12:24 PM
Bump

Fuzzy
December 31st, 2017, 05:16 PM
Bump

Fuzzy
January 3rd, 2018, 09:48 PM
Boop

Fuzzy
January 6th, 2018, 06:04 PM
Please?

Fuzzy
January 7th, 2018, 11:24 PM
Bump

Fuzzy
January 8th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Pop

Fuzzy
January 30th, 2018, 11:51 PM
I think this died. Or at lest failed.

Fuzzy
February 11th, 2018, 10:48 PM
Please.

fresh
February 11th, 2018, 10:57 PM
name/link: fidgetkit (http://bluejelliescozycontainer.weebly.com/fidgetkit.html)
role wanted: kit 12
other: meow~
questions: nada

Fuzzy
February 11th, 2018, 11:07 PM
name/link: fidgetkit (http://bluejelliescozycontainer.weebly.com/fidgetkit.html)
role wanted: kit 12
other: meow~
questions: nada

Accepted. Thanks for applying.

Fuzzy
March 3rd, 2018, 11:50 AM
blue jellie Snake Liekki Tazzy Echofall Twilight FadingEchoes 2018 Okapi PhantomRiderYT Edmia Duskflight
(I think that's everyone.)

Okay, I've read over this and realized how unorganized this is. So, I'm trying to explain how I'm gonna do this.

I've gotten confused, this almost all takes place in One-eye's past, though I would like to RP though it. I'm gonna make a thred in the outsiders place, when more roles are filled.
Sorry, for the inconvenience.

Liekki
March 3rd, 2018, 12:10 PM
blue jellie Snake Liekki Tazzy Echofall Twilight FadingEchoes 2018 Okapi PhantomRiderYT Edmia Duskflight
(I think that's everyone.)

Okay, I've read over this and realized how unorganized this is. So, I'm trying to explain how I'm gonna do this.

I've gotten confused, this almost all takes place in One-eye's past, though I would like to RP though it. I'm gonna make a thred in the outsiders place, when more roles are filled.
Sorry, for the inconvenience.
We should probably do it soon because Blossom's going to become a RiverClan cat this week sometime >.<

Fuzzy
March 3rd, 2018, 02:12 PM
We should probably do it soon because Blossom's going to become a RiverClan cat this week sometime >.<

Yeah I saw. I may end up not RPing this at all. Since in One-eyes bio she's currently 55 moons.

Mango
March 3rd, 2018, 04:05 PM
Let me know when Nest and Snake are needed.

Fuzzy
April 3rd, 2018, 01:06 AM
Okay.

Fuzzy
April 22nd, 2018, 01:01 PM
blue jellie Snake Liekki Tazzy Echofall Twilight FadingEchoes Okapi PhantomRiderYT Edmia Duskflight

Finally figured out a way to do this. But first I'll put up current ages.
Okay Tigerkit(fur), Twanykit, Kit 6 and Littlekit(lion) should all be 30 moons old, Kit 8 and Kit 9 should be 15 moons old and Tigerkit, Leafkit and Fidgetkit should be 3 moons. Then One-eye should be 60 moons old considering she was 30 when she had her second litter. I made a few tweaks to have Fidget, Tiger and Lead still kits since I want One-eye to still have kits in the nursery.
I'm currently RPing Littlelion at his current age, 30 moons. For the plot as I said last time I will make a thread Labeled, Rise and Fall of life (Roleplay). There we can RP the highlights of the story, like The fight between her parents causing her Mother to leave the Clans, The time she spent with her first litter, their death ect.
Liekki I doubt this will fit with Blossom story, sorry for the inconvenience this plot was a bit of a tester to get a hold of things and is quite confusing. If you agree I can take Blossom out of the list of cats.
Any questions?

fresh
April 22nd, 2018, 01:04 PM
blue jellie Snake Liekki Tazzy Echofall Twilight FadingEchoes Okapi PhantomRiderYT Edmia Duskflight

Okay Tigerkit(fur), Twanykit, Kit 6 and Littlekit(lion) should all be 30 moons old, Kit 8 and Kit 9 should be 15 moons old and Tigerkit, Leafkit and Fidgetkit should be 3 moons. Then One-eye should be 60 moons old considering she was 30 when she had her second litter. I made a few tweaks to have Fidget, Tiger and Lead still kits since I want One-eye to still have kits in the nursery.
I'm currently RPing Littlelion at his current age, 30 moons. For the plot as I said last time I will make a thread Labeled, Rise and Fall of life (Roleplay). There we can RP the highlights of the story, like The fight between her parents causing her Mother to leave the Clans, The time she spent with her first litter, their death ect.
Liekki I doubt this will fit with Blossom story, sorry for the inconvenience this plot was a bit of a tester to get a hold of things and is quite confusing. If you agree I can take Blossom out of the list of cats.
Any questions?
ahhh perfect! and nope ^^

Tazzy
April 22nd, 2018, 01:50 PM

Any questions?

Sounds good^.^

Liekki
April 22nd, 2018, 04:29 PM

Any questions?
Yes, you can take Blossom out. That's actually more convenient because Blossom has since then joined the clans and isn't a kittypet anymore (She's now Blossomshine).

Fuzzy
April 22nd, 2018, 10:42 PM
Yes, you can take Blossom out. That's actually more convenient because Blossom has since then joined the clans and isn't a kittypet anymore (She's now Blossomshine).
Alright I'll do that.

Snake
April 24th, 2018, 06:24 PM

Any questions?
Okay!