PDA

View Full Version : GorseClan

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 11:34 AM
GorseClan

->WE NEED MORE WARRIORS<-

GorseClan lives in a swampy area with not a lot of prey in it. The main animals they hunt is fish, frogs and mice. Their camp has a sandy ground. It is in the center of the swamp. There are damp trees and it drizzles a lot in the swamp territory. Their dens are usually made of sticks, moss and leaves. Only some of them are stony caves. You always have to watch out for alligators and crocodiles and other dangerous predators while patrolling or hunting.

Current Climate: Greenleaf. It is raining more than usual. It is pretty hot in the territory.

Cats (I AM ALWAYS ACCEPTING CATS!)- Brierstar, Yellowclaw, Marshpaw, Minnowleap, Toadsplash, Sqaurepaw, Dewpaw, Oakstar, Rivertail, Shattersky, Dreampaw, Gingerpaw, Rainpaw, Sagemoon, Icefoot,

Form-

Name-
Age-
Rank-
Gender-
Mate-
Looks-
Personality-
Questions-
Other-

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 11:41 AM
My form-

Name- Brierstar
Age- 59 moons
Rank- Leader
Gender- M
Mate- Open
Looks- Bright brown with lime eyes
Personality- Kind, positive, creative, loves kits, playful, usually happy
Questions- none
Other- Brierstar has five lives left. His favorite prey is squirrels. :)Save

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 12:14 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name- Yellowclaw
Age- 2 years
Rank- Medicine Cat
Gender- Female
Mate- Secret
Looks- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/21/17/d52117e648f798fae8c0f887a67cca44.png
Personality- Is basically a salt shaker.
Questions- no
Other- Is basically a Yellowfang clone :D

Dewhaze & co.
November 24th, 2016, 01:09 PM
Name- Marshpaw
Age- 8 Moons
Rank- Apprentice
Gender- Male
Mate- N/A
Looks- http://www.blog-city.info/en/img2/24710_Brackenfall.jpg
Personality- Marshpaw is extremely light on his feet, hardly making much noise as he bounds across the Clan's territories. While he is still only an apprentice, he is both excited yet doubtful about becoming a warrior. Paranoia is very clearly not his friend, though he attempts his hardest not to bother others with his frivolous emotions
Questions- N/A
Other- ;)

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 02:53 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name- Yellowclaw
Age- 2 years
Rank- Medicine Cat
Gender- Female
Mate- Secret
Looks- https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/21/17/d52117e648f798fae8c0f887a67cca44.png
Personality- Is basically a salt shaker.
Questions- no
Other- Is basically a Yellowfang clone :D

Accepted! We will start the roleplay once we have a couple more cats.

Name- Marshpaw
Age- 8 Moons
Rank- Apprentice
Gender- Male
Mate- N/A
Looks- http://www.blog-city.info/en/img2/24710_Brackenfall.jpg
Personality- Marshpaw is extremely light on his feet, hardly making much noise as he bounds across the Clan's territories. While he is still only an apprentice, he is both excited yet doubtful about becoming a warrior. Paranoia is very clearly not his friend, though he attempts his hardest not to bother others with his frivolous emotions
Questions- N/A
Other- ;)

Accepted! If you need a mentor, I'll try to find one for you. We will start the roleplay once we get a couple more cats in it! :)
Save

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 03:45 PM
Name- Minnowleap ll Toadsplash
Age- 54 moons ll 67 moons
Rank- Deputy ll Warrior
Gender- Female ll male
Mate- Open ll Open
Looks- http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/19145-Silver-tabby-cat-white-background.jpg ll http://www.catfinders.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Dunbarton-Tucker-gray-brown-tabby.jpg
Personality- TBRP'ed ll TBRP'ed
Questions- none ll None
Other- None ll None

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 03:49 PM
Name- Minnowleap ll Toadsplash
Age- 54 moons ll 67 moons
Rank- Deputy ll Warrior
Gender- Female ll male
Mate- Open ll Open
Looks- http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/19145-Silver-tabby-cat-white-background.jpg ll http://www.catfinders.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Dunbarton-Tucker-gray-brown-tabby.jpg
Personality- TBRP'ed ll TBRP'ed
Questions- none ll None
Other- None ll None

Accepted! We'll start the role-play one we get one more cat :)

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 04:14 PM
GorseClan

GorseClan lives in a swampy area with not a lot of prey in it. The main animals they hunt is fish, frogs and mice. Their camp has a sandy ground. It is in the center of the swamp. There are damp trees and it drizzles a lot in the swamp territory. Their dens are usually made of sticks, moss and leaves. Only some of them are stony caves. You always have to watch out for alligators and crocodiles and other dangerous predators while patrolling or hunting.

Current Climate: Greenleaf. It is raining more than usual. It is pretty hot in the territory.

Cats (I AM ALWAYS ACCEPTING CATS!)- Brierstar, Yellowclaw, Marshpaw, Minnowleap, Toadsplash,

Form-
Name-
Age-
Rank-
Gender-
Mate-
Looks-
Personality-
Questions-
Other-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name-SquarePaw
Age-6 moons
Rank-Apprentice
Gender-Male
Mate-N/A
Look-Yellow fur, Black eyes
Personality-Defender,Coward
Questions-N/A
Other-Brother to dewpaw

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 04:19 PM
Name- DewPaw (Warrior name DewFrost)
Age- 6 moons
Rank- apprentice
Gender-She-cat
Mate- (open)
Looks- http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140104213333/warriorcatclansrp/images/b/bf/Dappleclaw.life.jpg
Personality-TBRP'ed
Questions- N/A
Other- Sister to SquarePaw :3

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Name- Oakstar // Rivertail
Age- 90 Moons // 60 Moons
Rank- Past Leader // Past Medic
Gender- Male // Female
Mate- N/A
Looks- http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/havana-brown-cat2.jpg // http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/cats/images/b/b5/Silver_cat.png/revision/latest?cb=20111217153511&path-prefix=en
Personality- Oakstar is serious, loyal, and clever. // Rivertail is mysterious, sarcastic, and caring.
Questions- If you need a prophecy can Oakstar/Rivertail be the one to warn the medic or leader?

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 04:23 PM
Name- Dreampaw // gingerpaw
Age- both 6 moons ( need ceromony )
Rank- med cat apprentice // apprentice
Gender- both female
Mate- forbidden but open // open
Looks- http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/rescue-cats-inseparable-brothers-ginger-anyagrapes-3.jpg
Personality- sweet considerate hates hurting anyone very competive loves to have fun sassy // sweet loving stubborn and a prankster does what she wants
Questions- meeep?
Other- Shes like a cinderpelt reincarnation

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Name- DewPaw (Warrior name DewFrost)
Age- 6 moons
Rank- apprentice
Gender-She-cat
Mate- N/A
Looks- http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140104213333/warriorcatclansrp/images/b/bf/Dappleclaw.life.jpg
Personality-TBRP'ed
Questions- N/A
Other- Sister to SquarePaw :3

Accepted! The role-play will start now. (I'll assign you both a mentor right now)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name-SquarePaw
Age-6 moons
Rank-Apprentice
Gender-Male
Mate-N/A
Look-Yellow fur, Black eyes
Personality-Defender,Coward
Questions-N/A
Other-Brother to dewpaw

Accepted!! The role play will start now!

Brierstar padded out of his den, breathing in the nice air of Greenleaf. It was slightly drizzling. The leader padded towards the fresh-kill pile, picking out a small fish, looking up in the sky. There were small bright-gray clouds scattered around the sky. The sun was about halfway across the sky. Brierstar started to eat the prey, waiting for something to happen.

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 04:27 PM
Name- Dreampaw // gingerpaw
Age- both 6 moons ( need ceromony )
Rank- med cat apprentice // apprentice
Gender- both female
Mate- forbidden but open // open
Looks- http://static.boredpanda.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/rescue-cats-inseparable-brothers-ginger-anyagrapes-3.jpg
Personality- sweet considerate hates hurting anyone very competive loves to have fun sassy // sweet loving stubborn and a prankster does what she wants
Questions- meeep?
Other- Shes like a cinderpelt reincarnation

Accepted!!

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Name- Oakstar // Rivertail
Age- 90 Moons // 60 Moons
Rank- Past Leader // Past Medic
Gender- Male // Female
Mate- N/A
Looks- http://purrfectcatbreeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/havana-brown-cat2.jpg // http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/cats/images/b/b5/Silver_cat.png/revision/latest?cb=20111217153511&path-prefix=en
Personality- Oakstar is serious, loyal, and clever. // Rivertail is mysterious, sarcastic, and caring.
Questions- If you need a prophecy can Oakstar/Rivertail be the one to warn the medic or leader?

Accepted! (Are both cats currently warriors, elders, or something else? Also, for your question, yes. :))

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 04:32 PM
Wait, I have new question, can I make a few dark forest cats?)

Minnowleap selected her own fish. It was a mid-size trout. She sat near Brierstar, taking a few mouthfuls. "Who should I choose for the dawn partrol?" She asked, want his opinion.

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 04:33 PM
DewPaw stretched and filled her lungs with the warm Greenleaf air. "SquarePaw! Wake up!" She hissed playfully, jumping on him and startling him awake. "Its our first day as apprentices!" She held her brother down playfully, with slightly unsheathed claws, but not too painfully. "Come on! Fight back!" she teased. "Do you even know how to fight?" She laughed, but still held SquarePaw, ready for a friendly play-fight.

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 04:34 PM
Wait, I have new question, can I make a few dark forest cats?

Yes, feel free to make any new cat anytime. (Probably only a limit of four or five for each cat. :3

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 04:35 PM
"No I don't know how to fight..." He said still half asleep looking away from dewpaw

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 04:39 PM
Accepted! (Are both cats currently warriors, elders, or something else? Also, for your question, yes. :))
(They are both in Starclan, that is how they get signs for prophecies and stuff c: )

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 04:39 PM
"No I don't know how to fight..." He said still half asleep looking away from dewpaw

DewPaw shook her head. "We're not actually fighting," she reminded him, getting off and letting him sit up. "Its just play fighting. We don't hurt each other, or see who wins.. Its just.. Fun!" She couched down. "Here, now you try to attack me." Our mentors will be proud if they take us out to train and we already know how to fight!

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 04:41 PM
Name- Shatteredsky
Age- 98 moons (at death)
Rank- former warrior, now in the dark forest.
Gender- female
Mate- ehh open I guess..
Looks- http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...eclaw.life.jpg
Personality-TBRP'ed
Questions- Is it okay she's in the dark forest?
Other- None)

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 04:43 PM
(They are both in Starclan, that is how they get signs for prophecies and stuff c: )

ohh okay :3

Brierstar finished his fish and looked around camp, making sure everything was in check. A small breeze flew by and it hit Brierstar's pelt.

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 04:44 PM
Toadsplash grunted. Rolling out his nest, he did a quick groom before padding into the clearing. He narrowed his eyes, looking at the clouds, drizzling down some sprinkles of rain.

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 04:48 PM
( Toadsplash, are you okay with mentoring Dewpaw? I would mentor Squarepaw, if that's okay with you, SquareKit )

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 04:50 PM
"but what if we mess up and the medicain cat get here in time. Do we even have one? If we do I don't know them." He panicked as he got up

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 04:51 PM
Name- Shatteredsky
Age- 98 moons (at death)
Rank- former warrior, now in the dark forest.
Gender- female
Mate- ehh open I guess..
Looks- http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2...eclaw.life.jpg
Personality-TBRP'ed
Questions- Is it okay she's in the dark forest?
Other- None)

Accepted! And yes, it is okay that she is in the dark forest.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 04:53 PM
I need a mentor for gingerpaw when she is apprenticed beause she is 6 moons and dream can be meddie app right? )

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 04:53 PM
( Toadsplash, are you okay with mentoring Dewpaw? I would mentor Squarepaw, if that's okay with you, SquareKit )
Okay :waaah:

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 04:56 PM
(Let me know when Oakstar/Rivertail can visit them in their dreams)

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 04:57 PM
"but what if we mess up and the medicain cat get here in time. Do we even have one? If we do I don't know them." He panicked as he got up

DewPaw shook her head. "Being scared like this will be the thing to kill you some day; you've got to be brave." DewPaw jumped at SquarePaw and he jumped out of the way in fear. "If you want to stay alive, sometimes fighting is the best answer. Besides, we haven't even learned to fight yet, so how could we kill each other?" DewPaw jumped at the shy apprentice again.

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 04:58 PM
(Let me know when Oakstar/Rivertail can visit them in their dreams)

(I guess you can enter anyone's dreams whenever you'd like. You don't have to bother asking! :p)

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 05:00 PM
(I guess you can enter anyone's dreams whenever you'd like. You don't have to bother asking! :p)
(can you let me know when they're asleep? xP )

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 05:01 PM
"Well...I guess your right." SquarePaw replied shivery

Spinny
I need a mentor for gingerpaw when she is apprenticed beause she is 6 moons and dream can be meddie app right? )

(Yes, Dreampaw is medicine cat apprentice. I guess the only other cat open to mentor Gingerpaw is Minnowleap, so, Minnowleap, are you okay with mentoring Gingerpaw? :))

RipplePaw
DewPaw crashed right into Squarepaw and she scrambled back up off of him. "Attack me!" she smiled.

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 05:03 PM
(Yes, Dreampaw is medicine cat apprentice. I guess the only other cat open to mentor Gingerpaw is Minnowleap, so, Minnowleap, are you okay with mentoring Gingerpaw? :))
Yup!)

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 05:03 PM
Yup!)

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 05:06 PM
Minnowleap streached a leg, each in turn. Once the deputy was finished, she flicked a ear and padded into the clearing, her unsheathed claw rips sinking into the dampened sand.

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 05:06 PM
(can you let me know when they're asleep? xP )

(Yes, I will try my best to!!)

aleka!
November 24th, 2016, 05:07 PM
Who wants Shatteredsky to train them in their sleep? I'm okay with two cats at a time, but no more than that..)

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Ok that works also btw gingerpaw cna train in the dark forest if you like ) dreamkit raced up to the leader " when im an apprentice which has to be soon can i be the med cat apprentice? " she asked

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 05:18 PM
DewPaw crashed right into Squarepaw and she scrambled back up off of him. "Attack me!" she smiled.

"Ow, calm down.okay get ready," SquarePaw got down and pounced but missed and hit his head,"ow"

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 05:22 PM
"Ow, calm down.okay get ready," SquarePaw got down and pounced but missed and hit his head,"ow"

DewPaw laughed. "Is that the best you've got?" Maybe if I tease him, he'll get mad and really attack me!! She pounced around and landed on his tail, then whacked his hind leg with her claws. "Come on, you lazy mouse-brain!"

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 05:28 PM
"Ahhhhhjhh ow I think I broke my leg....wait never mind, but ow this doesn't feel like wearing playing any more," he squealed

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 05:30 PM
Ok that works also btw gingerpaw cna train in the dark forest if you like ) dreamkit raced up to the leader " when im an apprentice which has to be soon can i be the med cat apprentice? " she asked

(Yes, she can train in the dark forest.)

Brierstar looked down at the kit. "Hello, Dreamkit." He murmured. "Of course you can be the medicine cat apprentice. We don't have one yet, and it'd be handy to have one. I bet you'd be a amazing medicine cat!"

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 05:32 PM
"Suck it up!" DewPaw smiled. "I hurt you, so you gotta hurt me. Fight BACK, or you'll never win a battle. What are you so afraid of?" She jumped at her brother. I've got to teach him not to be so scared, or he'll never succeed! She landed right in front of him and laid in her back. "See? My underbelly! I'm vulnerable, so attack!"

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 05:33 PM
"Dreamkit, I think you and your sister are ready to become an apprentice. Do you think you're ready, Dreamkit?" Brierstar asked, smiling down at the kit. The leader loved kits and their energy. It made him happy.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 05:35 PM
YES!" she declared loudly bouncing up and down then noticed the apprenticed fighting " GUYS STOP YOU COULD REALLY HURT EACHOTHER " she mewed pushing dewpaw off squarepaw

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 05:36 PM
"Death,to answer your question death." SquarePaw gently pushed on dewpaw's belly,"there I attacked you."

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 05:43 PM
"Death,to answer your question death." SquarePaw gently pushed on dewpaw's belly,"there I attacked you."

"Well if you're so afraid of death, then how come you are scared to fight me? I'm your sister; I would never kill you or hurt you, or anything of the sort." She got up when Dreamkit shouted at them. "We're just play-fighting," she laughed, pouncing back over at SquarePaw. "Come on! Over come your fears, because there is no reason to fear death if death is not coming. Just saying: that attack you did there, on my underbelly? That was terrible! I was really vulnerable and you just wasted it!" DewPaw reached down and scratched at SquarePaw's underbelly, except with claws sheathed so it didn't leave a mark. "See how much it could have hurt me?" she pounced out of the way. "if you're so afraid of death, and you run into a fight, you're going to have to know to kill in order to not die yourself."

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Brierstar climbed up on highrock. "May all cats old enough to hunt their own prey please gather below the Highrock for a GorseClan meeting." (I'm going to Call the HighRock the TallStone, okay? :3)

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 05:52 PM
"well in this situation I'm more afraid of you getting hurt." He replied as layed back down,"Deatb is a bad thing that is least likely to occur your right about that, but fear is what helps us know when to stop,"

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 05:55 PM
wise words now lets go! " the kit mewed racing to tallrock with gingerkit at her side

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 06:10 PM
"Today, two exited kits are ready to become apprentices." He looked down at the two young cats. "Gingerkit! Please step forwards." The leader called to the kit, looking down at the crowd of cats.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Gingerkit bolted up the steps and ran to the leader ' yes ma'am " she mewed

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 06:17 PM
(Brierpaw is a boy, just saying :P)

"From this moment forwards, until you receive your warrior name, you shall be known as," He paused, "Gingerpaw. Your mentor will be Minnowleap!" He grinned as he saw the brand new apprentice's smile.

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 06:17 PM
"well in this situation I'm more afraid of you getting hurt." He replied as layed back down,"Deatb is a bad thing that is least likely to occur your right about that, but fear is what helps us know when to stop,"

"Yes, but fear in this case is just a stupid obstacle that makes you look like a mouse-brained fool," she laughed. "So you should stop before some other cats think that you're still a kit." She pounced at him and immediately turned back around as BrierStar called a meeting. She ran over to the TallStone, SquarePaw trailing close behind. "And you shouldn't care if I get hurt," she whispered to her brother. "You're too weak to hurt me, and I am not a whimpering little kit like you to get hurt from a small nudge."

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 06:19 PM
oops ) gingerpaw jumped up and down bounding with excitment then raced down tallstone to her mentor " what are we going to do today?! " she asked

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 06:19 PM
"Now, Dreamkit, please step forwards." The leader instructed, looking down at the young cat happily.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 06:23 PM
with soft calm footsteps the kitten walked up the stone to her leader " yes sir ' she mewed

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 06:28 PM
"Dreamkit, are you sure you wish to be a medicine cat apprentice?"

(I know this isn't the real words to the medicine cat apprentice ceremony, but whatever..)

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 06:37 PM
Oakstar and Rivertail watched from the sky at the ceremony. "Briarstar is doing good for Gorseclan, I'm proud of him." Oakstar purred to his medicine cat.
"Yes, I can't wait to see the growth of Dreampaw. I'll make sure to slip into her dreams and welcome her as the medicine cat apprentice." Her eyes sparkled as she gazed down at the apprentice. "Yellowclaw will make a good mentor and teach her much."
Oakstar narrowed his eyes and glanced away from the camp and up at the horizon.
"What is it?" Rivertail caught onto his suspicions almost instantly.
"Something is stirring..." He began, "We have to see what this sign means before we say anything however." He warned, knowing the medicine cat could be reckless.
Rivertail rolled her eyes, "Oh please, Oakstar, you know I won't go rummaging into everyone's dreams like a badger! Come on, we should return."
The two started to fade back to the Starclan's sparkling territory.

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 06:53 PM
" yes , i do wish to be the medicine cat apprentice " she mewed ( its sorta actually like cinderpelt and yellowfang i based my charctor off of cinderpelt MWAHAHAHAH )

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 07:23 PM
"Then you shall be trained by Yellowclaw in the medicine cat's den, and in a half moon you will travel to the Moonpool to be accepted by StarClan." The leader continued.

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 07:26 PM
"And we are glad to have you as the new medicine cat apprentice." He paused, "Gingerpaw! Dreampaw! Gingerpaw! Dreampaw!" He called the cats' named proudly. The clan is getting stronger so fast! Brierstar thought as he leaped off from the TallStone, waving his tail as a sign that the meeting was over.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 07:30 PM
"And we are glad to have you as the new medicine cat apprentice." He paused, "Gingerpaw! Dreampaw! Gingerpaw! Dreampaw!" He called the cats' named proudly. The clan is getting stronger so fast! Brierstar thought as he leaped off from the TallStone, waving his tail as a sign that the meeting was over.
(Can i make a Starclan cat that used to be the medic app but died before he could be the medicine cat? And he visits Gingerpaw frequently and gains a crush, but mostly just visits to help her)

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 07:31 PM
(Can i make a Starclan cat that used to be the medic app but died before he could be the medicine cat? And he visits Gingerpaw frequently and gains a crush, but mostly just visits to help her)

Yes, that is completely fine! :3

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 07:32 PM
DewPaw felt happy for the new apprentices. It reminded her of when she became an apprentice yesterday. After SquarePaw had not replied from her remark, she suspected that she'd won their argument. "So..." she thought carefully of what she should say, whispering of course, so as to not disturb BrierStar in his meeting. "So... Why don't we go to the fighting hollow today with our mentors so we can really learn to fight?"

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 07:37 PM
Gingerpaw overheard dewpaw and raced over to her ' can i come " she asked
Dreampaw smiled " thank you " she dipped her head and walked over to her new mentor
( yeah thats cool if you make a cat who gets a crush on gingerpaw... gingerpaw is training to be a warrior or deputy someday dreampaw is the med cat apprentice which one did you mean? )

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 07:40 PM
DewPaw felt happy for the new apprentices. It reminded her of when she became an apprentice yesterday. After SquarePaw had not replied from her remark, she suspected that she'd won their argument. "So..." she thought carefully of what she should say, whispering of course, so as to not disturb BrierStar in his meeting. "So... Why don't we go to the fighting hollow today with our mentors so we can really learn to fight?"

"Umm.....okay." he's whispered back

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 07:43 PM
He decided to pad towards Squarepaw. We haven't trained in a while... The thought with excitement. "Hey Sqarepaw!" The leader meowed happily. "Do you want to train? I never got the chance to train you, except for now, so we might as well train right now!" He waited for the apprentice's response.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 07:45 PM
(Oh yes! It's Dreampaw not Gingerpaw, sorry)

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 07:45 PM
The newly named apprenticed bounced up and down " can i come to " she asked the LEADER

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 07:47 PM
Gingerpaw overheard dewpaw and raced over to her ' can i come " she asked
Dreampaw smiled " thank you " she dipped her head and walked over to her new mentor
( yeah thats cool if you make a cat who gets a crush on gingerpaw... gingerpaw is training to be a warrior or deputy someday dreampaw is the med cat apprentice which one did you mean? )
"Umm.....okay." he's whispered back

DewPaw looked over at GingerPaw, surprised that she had heard her. "Sure!" she smiled. "You can help me get the shyness out of SquarePaw!" DewPaw shoved Squarepaw with her side playfully. "He doesn't like fighting, but I'm trying to convince him that there's nothing to fear!" She looked around, toning her whisper even quieter. "Maybe we should go without our mentors. I mean, they'll only get in the way of helping SquarePaw!" When BrierStar came padding over, she stopped talking. "Nevermind... Hey, BrierStar, can you take us all to the training hollow?"

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 07:50 PM
Name- Icefoot
Age- 36 moons
Rank- Warrior
Gender- she-cat
Mate- none
Looks- http://www.buzzle.com/images/cats/tabby-cats/black-white.jpg
Personality- Shy, quiet, great hunter, very kind
Questions- none
Other- She's an only kit and an orphan

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 07:52 PM
The newly named apprenticed bounced up and down " can i come to " she asked the LEADER

"I guess. But I'm not sure if Minnowleap wanted to train you..." He looked at Dewpaw as she talked. "Alright," He meowed. "I hope Minnowleap wouldn't mind!" He waved his tail and padded towards the camp exit. "So, Squarepaw, you don't like fighting?" He didn't bother waiting for an answer, "When I was an apprentice, I didn't enjoy battling also. But I got over it, and now I'm a amazing fighter! So I guess the first thing we'll train is how to fight, so you can become a strong warrior." Soon, they approached the training hollow.

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 07:54 PM
Name- Icefoot
Age- 36 moons
Rank- Warrior
Gender- she-cat
Mate- none
Looks- http://www.buzzle.com/images/cats/tabby-cats/black-white.jpg
Personality- Shy, quiet, great hunter, very kind
Questions- none
Other- She's an only kit and an orphan

Accepted! :3 You can join in whenever you'd like!! :D

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 07:58 PM
Name- Rainpaw
Age- 14 Moons
Rank- Past Medic App (Starclan)
Gender- Male
Mate- N/A
Looks- A fairly small silver/blue apprentice. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5c/a9/ae/5ca9aef623e2c049d9a76e329299a042.jpg
Personality- Very kind, curious, goofy, adventurous, protective
Questions- He's gonna visit Dreampaw frequently

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 08:01 PM
"I guess. But I'm not sure if Minnowleap wanted to train you..." He looked at Dewpaw as she talked. "Alright," He meowed. "I hope Minnowleap wouldn't mind!" He waved his tail and padded towards the camp exit. "So, Squarepaw, you don't like fighting?" He didn't bother waiting for an answer, "When I was an apprentice, I didn't enjoy battling also. But I got over it, and now I'm a amazing fighter! So I guess the first thing we'll train is how to fight, so you can become a strong warrior." Soon, they approached the training hollow.
SquareKit said I could roleplay SquarePaw until he returns.))
Squarepaw shivered. "No, I don't really like fighting... What if one of us gets hurt... And... Well, the medicine cat is pretty young, so what of she can't help us in time!?" SquarePaw shivered again, too scared to think of such events.
--
DewPaw shook her head. "Mouse-brained," she muttered under her breath. "You know well enough that none of us will set a claw long enough on you to send you the medicine cat's den!" She shook her head again, sprinting every few seconds to catch up with the longer-legged leader.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 08:02 PM
(idk where Frosttooth went)
Sagemoon padded into the camp, parsley and an arrangement of other random herbs clamped in his jaws. He dropped them in Frosttooth's den then went into the clearing. He glanced around for Shadeclaw but she was no where to be found. The small warrior sighed, and lay in the sun, still looking for someone he could possibly hunt with.

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 08:02 PM
Name- Rainpaw
Age- 14 Moons
Rank- Past Medic App (Starclan)
Gender- Male
Mate- N/A
Looks- A fairly small silver/blue apprentice. https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/5c/a9/ae/5ca9aef623e2c049d9a76e329299a042.jpg
Personality- Very kind, curious, goofy, adventurous, protective
Questions- He's gonna visit Dreampaw frequently

Accepted! ;)

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 08:03 PM
yay crush for dreamy! ) Gingerpaw leapt after the leader " well im not afraid and i will fight with all i got " she mewed to the odler apprentice

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:06 PM
Icefoot padded out of the warriors den and stretched, yawning loudly.

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 08:08 PM
"Stop worrying, Squarepaw," Brierstar meowed to the apprentice. "You'll never become a warrior if you stay like this. I don't blame you, a lot of cats are always scared the first time they have to fight, but you must get over it. Trust me, it'll be fun!" The leader tried to comfort the apprentice. He entered the training hollow and stood on the opposite side of it of Squarepaw. "First, attack me. I want to see what you already know. It's okay if you're bad, I understand. You were never trained..." He waited for what Squarepaw was going to do. "And don't worry, I won't unsheathe my claws."

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 08:10 PM
yay crush for dreamy! ) Gingerpaw leapt after the leader " well im not afraid and i will fight with all i got " she mewed to the odler apprentice
(Lemme know when Dreampaw sleeps so he can visit ^-^)

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:13 PM
Icefoot pads over to the freshkill pile and picks out a vole.

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 08:16 PM
Icefoot padded out of the warriors den and stretched, yawning loudly.
Sagemoon's ears perked when he spotted Icefoot, and he scrambled to his paws. "Hey Icefoot." He greeted the warrior. "Do you want to go on a hunting patrol?"

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:17 PM
Sagemoon's ears perked when he spotted Icefoot, and he scrambled to his paws. "Hey Icefoot." He greeted the warrior. "Do you want to go on a hunting patrol?"

"Sure!" Icefoot replied. "Lemme finish this first. Wanna share?"

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 08:26 PM
"Sure!" Icefoot replied. "Lemme finish this first. Wanna share?"
"Sure." He purred, crouching down beside her. Between bites Sagemoon murmured some small talk, "The weathers great for hunting." He remarked gazing up at the sky. "I'm sure we'll bring back lots!"

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:32 PM
"Sure." He purred, crouching down beside her. Between bites Sagemoon murmured some small talk, "The weathers great for hunting." He remarked gazing up at the sky. "I'm sure we'll bring back lots!"

"Yep," Icefoot purred. "I love this weather."

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 08:36 PM
"Yep," Icefoot purred. "I love this weather."
"Me too." He purred in agreement. Sagemoon swiped the fragments of prey from his muzzle with one swift lick, then slowly rose to his paws and waited for Icefoot.

Skyleap
November 24th, 2016, 08:40 PM
"Me too." He purred in agreement. Sagemoon swiped the fragments of prey from his muzzle with one swift lick, then slowly rose to his paws and waited for Icefoot.

(i'm going to go afrp on my other threads for now and focus on SwiftClan before I go to bed. Sorry. I'll come back to this one sometime tmrw)

ConfusedCas
November 24th, 2016, 08:43 PM
(i'm going to go afrp on my other threads for now and focus on SwiftClan before I go to bed. Sorry. I'll come back to this one sometime tmrw)
(It's np ^^)

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 06:49 AM
The small apprentice yawned looking around the medicine den and falling asleep

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 11:48 AM
@Squarekit said I could rp his SquarePaw until he returns

"Eh..." SquarePaw mewed. What if I get hurt... What if I hurt him? SquarePaw stayed there, crouched on the other side of the clearing. "Um... I can't ... I can't!"
DewPaw shook her head. "Yes you can, SquarePaw! This is your leader, he won't hurt you, and you can't hurt him. Just... Just attack!!" He's going to be harder to break than I thought...

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 12:00 PM
"Squarepaw, I won't hurt you. And you won't hurt me! I'm a full grown warrior and leader, and you're a new apprentice. I swear to StarClan nothing will go wrong. Now fight me." The leader meowed. "Again, my claws are sheathed."

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 12:10 PM
(It's np ^^)

Icefoot suddenly notices a squirrel nibbling on a nut nearby. "Shush!" she tells Sagemoon. She creeps close to the squirrel, then pounces, paws landing square on the center of its back and killing it quickly. Purring with delight, she buries the squirrel and turns back to Sagemoon.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Icefoot suddenly notices a squirrel nibbling on a nut nearby. "Shush!" she tells Sagemoon. She creeps close to the squirrel, then pounces, paws landing square on the center of its back and killing it quickly. Purring with delight, she buries the squirrel and turns back to Sagemoon.
He jumps at the sudden movement and fast kill. Sagemoon blinked, impressed at the she-cats swift moves. But I can be faster! His ears swiveled back to catch the sound of a hare. Perfect. He dropped into a crouch and creeped close until he saw the bobbing white tail. The small tom launched off the ground, his paws barely making a noise. As soon as Sagemoon was in the air the hare took off. Luckily his leap was more of distance than height so he caught up with the animal no problem. He pinned it with his claws and nipped the back of it's neck, finishing the prey. He trotted happily back to where he left Icefoot.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 12:39 PM
He jumps at the sudden movement and fast kill. Sagemoon blinked, impressed at the she-cats swift moves. But I can be faster! His ears swiveled back to catch the sound of a hare. Perfect. He dropped into a crouch and creeped close until he saw the bobbing white tail. The small tom launched off the ground, his paws barely making a noise. As soon as Sagemoon was in the air the hare took off. Luckily his leap was more of distance than height so he caught up with the animal no problem. He pinned it with his claws and nipped the back of it's neck, finishing the prey. He trotted happily back to where he left Icefoot.

Icefoot purrs. "Well done! I bet one of the queens will enjoy that one."

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 12:43 PM
Icefoot purrs. "Well done! I bet one of the queens will enjoy that one."
Sagemoon nodded with a purr. "Should we hunt more or head back?" He asked through a mouthful of white bunny fur.

Skyleap
November 25th, 2016, 12:48 PM
Sagemoon nodded with a purr. "Should we hunt more or head back?" He asked through a mouthful of white bunny fur.

"Let's head back." Icefoot replies, digging up her own catch. She starts walking back towards the camp.

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 12:50 PM
"Let's head back." Icefoot replies, digging up her own catch. She starts walking back towards the camp.
Sagemoon walked beside her, happy that for once he had a companion to hunt with. The last time I went out with someone was grumpy Frosttooth.

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 03:46 PM
GorseClan

->WE NEED MORE WARRIORS<-

Cats (I AM ALWAYS ACCEPTING CATS!)- Brierstar, Yellowclaw, Marshpaw, Minnowleap, Toadsplash, Sqaurepaw, Dewpaw, Oakstar, Rivertail, Shattersky, Dreampaw, Gingerpaw, Rainpaw, Sagemoon, Icefoot,

Form-

Name-
Age-
Rank-
Gender-
Mate-
Looks-
Personality-
Questions-
Other-
Name: Turtlekit//Lark
Mate: Too young //Too young, has a crush on Turtlekit
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=brown+tabby&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0osX9yMTQAhXpjlQKHVupDyQQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#tbm=isch&q=brown+tabby+kitten+with+green+eyes&imgrc=8Ja-ZUm6zA_KRM%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=white+tabby&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3u8LZy8TQAhUmxVQKHZXKB-AQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=I9Kvkvno_8KLaM%3A
Personality: Kind, gentle, adventurous//Bad-tempered, snappy, sometimes kind but mostly angry
Other: She just turned 6 moons and is ready to become an apprentice. The reason Lark is so bad-tempered is because his mother died when he was 2 moons old nd then his father blamed him for her death and then abandoned him. He is wandering around in the Clan territory right now. Also I'm warning you guys I LOVE drama so PREPARE FOR SOME DRAMA WHAHAHA :rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama:

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 03:54 PM
Dreampaws asleep ) Gingerpaw sighed " maybe we should give him a minute to get ready let someone else go first " she mewed jumping foot to foot wanting to train

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 03:55 PM
Name: Turtlekit//Lark
Mate: Too young //Too young, has a crush on Turtlekit
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=brown+tabby&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=isvn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0osX9yMTQAhXpjlQKHVupDyQQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#tbm=isch&q=brown+tabby+kitten+with+green+eyes&imgrc=8Ja-ZUm6zA_KRM%3A // https://www.google.com/search?q=white+tabby&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwj3u8LZy8TQAhUmxVQKHZXKB-AQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=I9Kvkvno_8KLaM%3A
Personality: Kind, gentle, adventurous//Bad-tempered, snappy, sometimes kind but mostly angry
Other: She just turned 6 moons and is ready to become an apprentice. The reason Lark is so bad-tempered is because his mother died when he was 2 moons old nd then his father blamed him for her death and then abandoned him for the Clan to find. Also I'm warning you guys I LOVE drama so PREPARE FOR SOME DRAMA WHAHAHA :rainbowllama::rainbowllama::rainbowllama:

Accepted!! The only thing is, Lark is 3 moons old and he you said he was an apprentice. Did you mess up or is it supposed to be like that? Otherwise, you're accepted!

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 03:59 PM
Accepted!! The only thing is, Lark is 3 moons old and he you said he was an apprentice. Did you mess up or is it supposed to be like that? Otherwise, you're accepted!
Sorry I did mean to change that! I'll edit the post ASAP!

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 04:00 PM
Dreampaws asleep ) Gingerpaw sighed " maybe we should give him a minute to get ready let someone else go first " she mewed jumping foot to foot wanting to train

DewPaw nodded. "I know, right? Squarepaw is too scared to fight. I think he still thinks that he's a kit!" she laughed, nudging her brother playfully. "Come on, I'll teach you!" She looked over at GingerPaw. "Why don't you train with BrierStar first? I'll help Squarepaw to get ready." They padded to another part of the clearing. "Ok.. What are you so scared about this time?" she teased.

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 04:01 PM

"Alright. Gingerpaw, why don't you fight next? You look skilled and strong. Show me what you know." Brierstar got ready for Gingerpaw's attack. "Remember, sheath your claws so we don't hurt each other."

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 04:02 PM
Ok I edited it

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 04:50 PM
Name- Sunsetflower // Sparrowfling // Acornpool // Pineheart // Salmonclaw // Bugpounce // Badgerjaw // Crimisoneyes // Nameless //Boulderfoot // Sunnyrock ( gosh names are hard but im still going ) // tornthorn // flickerlight // splashdrop // hopefrost / rosenose
Age- 18 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 21 moons // 21 moons // 19 moons // 19 moons // 20 moons // 24 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // nobody knows but shes really 117 moons ( she aint dying no time soon either )
Rank- queen // ALL WARRIORS // elder
Gender- Female // male // female // male // male // male // male // male // male // Female // female // female // female // female // female
Mate- meeep uhhhh open for all?
Looks- Oh jeez http://www.findcatnames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ginger-cat-names-3.jpg // http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorcatrp/images/a/ac/Sparrowfeather.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20131103005211 // http://orig09.deviantart.net/15c8/f/2016/123/f/c/wol_warrior_cat_application_by_xxtunedxx-da17bfm.png // http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Xp_Ig780_Vw/VDmyBOCqRaI/AAAAAAAAAIM/MJZmgB7GzCg/s1600/FAN%2BMADE%2BPINESTAR.png // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/c2/77/6dc2779159703cde1683023e224f2236.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f5/16/d8/f516d8931a468257cb29627409321014.jpg //http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15717-Black-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg// http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/albino-cats-kittens-05.jpg // http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/albino-cats-kittens-07.jpg // http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.v etstreet.com%2F8c%2F825120a34011e087a80050568d634f %2Ffile%2FRussian-Blue-3-645mk062211.jpg // https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/wild-kitten-sunning-rocks-18918722.jpg // http://www.thecatsbreeds.net/gallery/havana-brown-cat/havana_brown_cat_1.jpg // http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.v etstreet.com%2F4f%2F3c3630a34211e087a80050568d634f %2Ffile%2FSingapura-2-645mk062211.jpg // http://cfa.org/portals/0/Images/breeds/TA/profile1.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fa/6f/42/fa6f42346130fb137e7c2ed24d415c23.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/6f/b7/94/6fb7949ea05708e3a44508516b429f4e.jpg
Personality- UMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM can TBRP be an option
Questions- is this enough or to many? do you have a qouta for how many cats you can have
Other- since we are in need of new warriors HERE YOU GO FRIENDS Also im confused is dreampaw gonna get kicked off med cat app... please say no

Gingerpaw nodded getting into a crouch and bundling up her muscles she leapt forward with all her stregthn and hit him hard in the chest with her head she took this moment to climb ontop of him and hold him down " how was that " she grinned

Silhouettes
November 25th, 2016, 05:42 PM
Name: Mistpaw
Looks: Light silver tabby she-cat with a slightly bushy tail and pale blue eyes.
Mate: None\cant
Perso: Quiet and caring,she has a strong memory, though sometimes she can have a "fiery" personality.
Other: None

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 05:52 PM
Looks: Light silver tabby she-cat with a slightly bushy tail and pale blue eyes.
Perso: Quiet and caring,she has a strong memory, though sometimes she can have a "fiery" personality.

Im not the person to accept this but med cat is taken and there is someone in line for her if she fails )

Silhouettes
November 25th, 2016, 06:40 PM
oh, ok, thanks for letting me know!

Spinny
November 25th, 2016, 06:42 PM

Accepted! Join in whenever you'd like :)

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 08:58 PM
Vixenandwillowcookie

"Rivertail, please let me go! I wan't to welcome her to being a medicine cat!" Rainpaw pleaded to his past mentor.
Rivertail shook her head, "No Rainpaw, you must wait until she goes to the moonpool, then she can meet me, you, and Oakstar."
He looked at his paws for a long moment. "I'll just say hi!" The blue tom leaped down, dipping himself into the vast lake of dreams.
"Rainpaw!" Rivertail's words echoed away as Rainpaw fell into the darkness.
"Woah, haven't done this in a while!" Butterflies fluttered in his belly until he landed as soft as a feather in the forest. He knew the territory well, this was of course Gorseclan territory. He knew every corner where each herb, berry, and leaf could be found. Now to the Gorseclan camp. The blue tom bounded across the territory, feeling as if he could make it there by just riding the small breeze that swept through.
Rainpaw slid into the camp and headed for the medicine cat den where he used to go to sleep and heal others. He narrowed his eyes, wishing he could be back and help his clan-mates. He shook his head, It was my destiny to join Starclan early, it's Dreampaw's turn to become a great medicine cat. He gave the clearing a sniff and poked his head into the she-cats den. "Dreampaw." He mewed softly, gently nudging her side with his blue paw.

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 08:21 AM
" wah? " she asked blinking and looking up ' hi im dreampaw, who are you " she asked

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 08:22 AM
Name- Sunsetflower // Sparrowfling // Acornpool // Pineheart // Salmonclaw // Bugpounce // Badgerjaw // Crimisoneyes // Nameless //Boulderfoot // Sunnyrock ( gosh names are hard but im still going ) // tornthorn // flickerlight // splashdrop // hopefrost / rosenose
Age- 18 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 21 moons // 21 moons // 19 moons // 19 moons // 20 moons // 24 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // 20 moons // nobody knows but shes really 117 moons ( she aint dying no time soon either )
Gender- Female // male // female // male // male // male // male // male // male // Female // female // female // female // female // female
Looks- Oh jeez http://www.findcatnames.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/ginger-cat-names-3.jpg // http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/warriorcatrp/images/a/ac/Sparrowfeather.JPG/revision/latest?cb=20131103005211 // http://orig09.deviantart.net/15c8/f/2016/123/f/c/wol_warrior_cat_application_by_xxtunedxx-da17bfm.png // http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-Xp_Ig780_Vw/VDmyBOCqRaI/AAAAAAAAAIM/MJZmgB7GzCg/s1600/FAN%2BMADE%2BPINESTAR.png // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/6d/c2/77/6dc2779159703cde1683023e224f2236.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/f5/16/d8/f516d8931a468257cb29627409321014.jpg //http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/15717-Black-and-white-cat-white-background.jpg// http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/albino-cats-kittens-05.jpg // http://www.catster.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/albino-cats-kittens-07.jpg // http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/crop/0x0%2B0%2B0/resize/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.v etstreet.com%2F8c%2F825120a34011e087a80050568d634f %2Ffile%2FRussian-Blue-3-645mk062211.jpg // https://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/wild-kitten-sunning-rocks-18918722.jpg // http://www.thecatsbreeds.net/gallery/havana-brown-cat/havana_brown_cat_1.jpg // http://d21vu35cjx7sd4.cloudfront.net/dims3/MMAH/thumbnail/645x380/quality/90/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fs3.amazonaws.com%2Fassets.prod.v etstreet.com%2F4f%2F3c3630a34211e087a80050568d634f %2Ffile%2FSingapura-2-645mk062211.jpg // http://cfa.org/portals/0/Images/breeds/TA/profile1.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/fa/6f/42/fa6f42346130fb137e7c2ed24d415c23.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/6f/b7/94/6fb7949ea05708e3a44508516b429f4e.jpg
Questions- is this enough or to many? do you have a qouta for how many cats you can have
Other- since we are in need of new warriors HERE YOU GO FRIENDS Also im confused is dreampaw gonna get kicked off med cat app... please say no

Gingerpaw nodded getting into a crouch and bundling up her muscles she leapt forward with all her stregthn and hit him hard in the chest with her head she took this moment to climb ontop of him and hold him down " how was that " she grinned

BUMP on this am i accepted )

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Lark wandered aimlessly in Gorseclan territory. He heard cats meowing and traveled towards the noise. He came to a barrier of some kind of plant and sat outside and started mewling.

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 01:17 PM
" wah? " she asked blinking and looking up ' hi im dreampaw, who are you " she asked
"I'm Rainpaw." He gestured her stand up with twitch of his tail. "You're dreaming right now, and i'm a Starclan cat. I used to be the medicine cat apprentice." Rainpaw purred, circling Dreampaw.

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 02:21 PM
" oh, that makes sense " she mewed " i am the medicine cat apprentice but i feel as if im going to fail " she admitted

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 02:25 PM
" oh, that makes sense " she mewed " i am the medicine cat apprentice but i feel as if im going to fail " she admitted
He stopped circling and sat in front of the she-cat. "Why's that?" Rainpaw asked with a confused tilt of his head, even though he had a feeling she would feel this way; it was why he was here. His blue pelt shined almost silver by the moonlights glow.

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 02:30 PM
" well, if i fail to learn the medicine cat will kick me off and let squarepaw take my place ' she mewed biting her tounge then sighed " and, i havent learned anything yet and i cant fight im to weak i cant run im not fast enough i cant be a warrior this is what i love doing, healing, but i think i need help " she mewed hanging her head ' will you help me rainpaw? ' she asked

ConfusedCas
November 26th, 2016, 02:54 PM
" well, if i fail to learn the medicine cat will kick me off and let squarepaw take my place ' she mewed biting her tounge then sighed " and, i havent learned anything yet and i cant fight im to weak i cant run im not fast enough i cant be a warrior this is what i love doing, healing, but i think i need help " she mewed hanging her head ' will you help me rainpaw? ' she asked
He listened intently, his silver gaze soft and kind. "Of course I'll help you." Rainpaw purred, touching his tail to her shoulder. He lifted himself to his paws, "Dreampaw, I have to go now. But I'll still be here when you wake up. I'll visit you again. Goodbye." His blue pelt started to fade until it was only a silver outline, then he was gone.

Rainpaw gasped as he burst out of the glowing lake. "That was thrilling! I can't wait to visit her again!"
"Rainpaw!" Came a snarl from the shadows, making the young tom jump. Rivertail slid out of the darkness and into the clearing. "That was reckless! She has to learn herself you can't just give her a way out!"
"But I need to, there's something about Dreampaw that's really special..." He murmured, gazing into the lake.
"Maybe only to you." She growled, sensing he had a hidden feeling for the medicine cat apprentice.
"She could be more important than you think! You don't know if she's apart of a prophecy or not!" Rainpaw hissed back, his blue pelt bristling.
Rivertail took a step back, surprised by the sudden ferocity, it wasn't like her apprentice to act out this way. "Did you get a sign, Rainpaw?"
He shook his head silently, not meeting her gaze.
"Is this about the kits...?" She murmured sitting beside him. Rainpaw had died drowning in the river to save a couple of Gorseclan kits, but it seemed far to early for him to join.
"I thought I could be something more... But I died before ever receiving my full name." He sighed, "Dreampaw could be something more, I just want someone to succeed."
"You have a pure heart, Rainpaw." Rivertail thought for a long moment, "If you push Dreampaw to become a great medicine cat, you can receive your full name." She touched his nose to his, and padded back into the shadows.
Rainpaw's silver eyes were wide with wonder. I can do this. I'm here for you Dreampaw!

(If Dreampaw ever struggles to remember a herb or something along those lines Rainpaw can help her, and only she can see him, but he doesn't appear for very long)

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 03:03 PM
Ok yay ) she smiled " thank you rainpaw " she mewed happy to have someone to help her she felt the stress coming off her shoulders she knew that she would have to work hard but she had a little help

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 05:36 PM
Lark started to mewl louder. If only somebody would hear me! yowled his mind. Im hubgry and tired and i just want some food....

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 07:14 PM
Lark started to mewl louder. If only somebody would hear me! yowled his mind. Im hubgry and tired and i just want some food....

Brierstar suddenly heard a mew from the forest. "Wait," He whispered, and padded softly into the territory, sniffing around. Soon, he spotted a helpless kit on the ground. He raced over to it and looked down. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Do you need food? I can take you to our camp. We'll keep you nice and full!" He murmured, trying to comfort the kit.

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 07:18 PM
Brierstar suddenly heard a mew from the forest. "Wait," He whispered, and padded softly into the territory, sniffing around. Soon, he spotted a helpless kit on the ground. He raced over to it and looked down. "Are you okay?" He asked. "Do you need food? I can take you to our camp. We'll keep you nice and full!" He murmured, trying to comfort the kit.
Lark blinked up at the strange cat who had just appeared. "W-who are you?" he whimpered.

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 07:24 PM
Lark blinked up at the strange cat who had just appeared. "W-who are you?" he whimpered.

Brierstar took a small step back as he realized the kit was frightened. "Don't worry," He whispered. "It's okay. My name is Brierstar. Are you hungry?" He asked, trying not to rush the kit too much.

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 07:33 PM
Brierstar took a small step back as he realized the kit was frightened. "Don't worry," He whispered. "It's okay. My name is Brierstar. Are you hungry?" He asked, trying not to rush the kit too much.
Lark opened his mouth and then closed again before saying, "M-my name is Lark. My f-father abandoned me after my mother d-died." His voice trailed off sadly and he avoided the question.

Spinny
November 26th, 2016, 10:03 PM
Lark opened his mouth and then closed again before saying, "M-my name is Lark. My f-father abandoned me after my mother d-died." His voice trailed off sadly and he avoided the question.

Brierstar looked down at the kit with grief. "Hello, Lark! I'm sorry about your mom and dad and all..." He paused, "I can bring you to our camp and give you all the food you'll ever need. Do you still need milk?" He asked Lark.

dino.
November 27th, 2016, 07:39 AM
Brierstar looked down at the kit with grief. "Hello, Lark! I'm sorry about your mom and dad and all..." He paused, "I can bring you to our camp and give you all the food you'll ever need. Do you still need milk?" He asked Lark.
"Yeah I guess," Lark replied quietly. "And I am hungry."

Spinny
November 28th, 2016, 05:35 PM
"Yeah I guess," Lark replied quietly. "And I am hungry."

Brierstar grinned. "Let's see how you like it down in camp," He murmured, "Follow me." He started to pad towards camp, looking over his shoulder, making sure the kit was following.

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 05:56 PM
Brierstar grinned. "Let's see how you like it down in camp," He murmured, "Follow me." He started to pad towards camp, looking over his shoulder, making sure the kit was following.
"O-ok." Lark stumbled after Briarstar. When they got into camp, he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He turned his head and saw a cat that looked like a tiger with green eyes. She looked his way and Lark felt as if he had a mouse stuck in his throat.

~Vixen~
November 28th, 2016, 06:39 PM

Again please ACCEPT THEMSE

~Vixen~
December 7th, 2016, 07:42 PM
bumply )

Spinny
January 2nd, 2017, 10:07 AM

Accepted (I am so sorry I didn't notice and I was very busy xD)