PDA

View Full Version : The Survivors

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Shay
November 29th, 2017, 07:30 PM
(forms are currently closed)

Backstory:
A fire spreads through the forest in an area with spaced out cabins. Some of the kittypets living in these homes escape, but don't know how to survive in the wild. 4 of them meet up and decide to stick together. They help each other survive, forming a council. They meet more cats who escaped the fire, as well as loners, who may join their clan.

Rules:
-Basic Roleplay Etiquette (don't power play, no mary sues, no killing off other people's chars without permission, be nice, etc)
-Max of 2 characters unless I tell you otherwise
-LGBT+ cats/ships are 100% allowed (you can specify their sexuality in the "other" section if you want)
-Other than that, nothing I can think of
also, you don't need to ask to do anything with the plot, in fact, please make your own plot events to make it more interesting. Maybe mention it first to ask opinions, but you don't need formal permission.

Characters: (still adding to this list, tell me if yours isn't on here)
Amber (roleplayed by Shay)- form on page 1
Wolf (roleplayed by Shadow)- form on page 1
Dawn (roleplayed by Shadow)- form on page 1
Silence (roleplayed by Shadow)- form on page 1
Sparrow (roleplayed by Mystic)- form on page 2
Iris (roleplayed by Mystic)- form on page 2
Thunder (roleplayed by Equinox)- form on page 7
Lightning (roleplayed by Equinox)- form on page 7
Jinx (roleplayed by blue jellie)
Jade (roleplayed by PhantomRiderYT)- form on page 19
Phoenix (roleplayed by DragonChaos)- form on page 20
Milkweed (roleplayed by BTS.official.__)- form on page 22
Boa (roleplayed by BTS.official.__)- form on page 22
Yukiyona (roleplayed by Timbergrowl)- form on page 23
Civil Flame (roleplayed by littledragon0625)- form on page 31
Storm (roleplayed by littledragon0625)- form on page 31
Ender (roleplayed by Sasukewolf (madness))- form on page 36
Shale (roleplayed by Silentshade)- form quoted on page 69
Pinecone (roleplayed by Flameleaf)- form quoted on page 69
Russet (roleplayed by Flameleaf)- form quoted on page 69

To Join:
Your character must be introduced somehow, they can't just appear with the current characters acting as if nothing is changed. So your character can be a kittypet or loner who finds the group, or they can be the kit of an existing character. (The ladder is preferred if there are any expecting queens, and you still can customize the character.)

Currently Expecting Kits:
Amber: She is tortoiseshell and her mate has no determined appearance, so the kits can be black, grey, red, ginger, or tortoiseshell, and they may have white spots. (Kits are closed)

Kits:
-Diamond (roleplayed by DragonChaos)- form on page 12
-Flower (roleplayed by PhantomRiderYT)- form on page 19
-
-Gale (roleplayed by Shay)- form on page 15

Civil Flame: She is an orange tabby and her mate is a silver tabby, so the kits can be orange, ginger, grey, black, or silver tabbies.
Kits:
-
-
-

If you would like to roleplay as one of her kits when they are born, make a post saying so. You can fill out a form now and start rping them when they're born. Alternatively, after they're born, you can choose a kit that nobody is rping as to rp.

Form:
Name:
Skills:
Personality:
Looks:
Crush/Mate:
Backstory/other?:

Please only have 2 characters for now, however you can ask me if you want more

Have any questions? Ask away! Besides that, have fun rping!

Shay
November 29th, 2017, 07:30 PM
Other Stuff:

Current setting: Late Greenleaf

Current Groups: (as in which cats are with who)
-Amber, Sparrow, Iris, Wolf, Dawn, Jade, Phoenix, Milkweed, and Boa
-Yukirona
-Silence, Thunder, and Lightning
-Civil Flame and Storm

Plot summary/news:
-Cats escaped forest fire

Shadow
November 29th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Name-Dawn
Age-16 moons
Gender-female
Rank-Would be somewhat like a healer
Looks-The small one (https://pre00.deviantart.net/7bbf/th/pre/i/2017/148/1/4/two_in_a_nutshell_by_foxibau-da55yjp.png)
Personally-sweet,caring,goofy,stubborn, a bit shy, a bit competitive,too nice for her own good, always likes to make other happy,
Crush/Mate-open
Other- she is kinda small (about the size of a older apprentice) and her left eye is completely gone due to the fire on a stick burning her eye..?

Name-Wolf
Age-26 moons
Gender-female
Rank-to be a council member..?
Looks-Boop (https://img00.deviantart.net/9376/i/2016/251/3/1/caramel_chocolate_by_foxibau-dagzkjz.png)
Personally-talks before she speaks,hot headed, stubborn, flirty, caring, bossy
Crush/Mate-open but will be hard
Other-no

Name-Silent
Age-47 moons
Gender-male
Rank-fgonns be a normal cat
Looks-Boop (https://i.pinimg.com/originals/75/b1/5d/75b15d38e92ee99eda4f709dc54d87c0.png)
Personally-Stubborn,aggressive,strong,overprotective ,can change moods rather quickly, flirty,secretive
Crush/Mate-open~
Other-nur

Shay
November 29th, 2017, 07:45 PM
Name: Amber
Skills: Leadership, adapting to new situations
Personality: Strong willed, sarcastic, hardworking, envious, short-tempered
Looks: http://www.felinest.com/images/calico-1.jpg
Crush/Mate: Open, although it may take her a bit to want a new mate
Backstory/other?: Was a kittypet, escaped house in the fire. Had a mate who died during the fire.

Amber woke with a jolt to the smell of smoke. She looked around frantically; walls of flames had nearly surrounded her, casting a red glow on her tortoiseshell fur.
Fire!
She got up, quickly searching for an exit. She ran to the front door of her housefolk's den to find it was blocked by flames. She backed away, the light of the embers reflected in her eyes. A wave of hopelessness and fear washed over her.
No, I can't give up... I have to get out, for my kits. She dodged the fire, feeling the heat grow stronger and stronger. Finally she reached the back. The door was cracked open. A wave of relief washed over her as she ran out of the secluded cabin. The nearby forest was on fire; it must have spread to the house. At least her housefolk must have gotten out, judging by the open door. This provided some comfort to her, but also terrified her, as she didn't know where they were or how to survive without them.

(@shadow cool, you can start rping, I'll add your charries to the first post later)

Shadow
November 29th, 2017, 08:09 PM
Amber woke with a jolt to the smell of smoke. She looked around frantically; walls of flames had nearly surrounded her, casting a red glow on her tortoiseshell fur.
Fire!
She got up, quickly searching for an exit. She ran to the front door of her housefolk's den to find it was blocked by flames. She backed away, the light of the embers reflected in her eyes. A wave of hopelessness and fear washed over her.
No, I can't give up... I have to get out, for my kits. She dodged the fire, feeling the heat grow stronger and stronger. Finally she reached the back. The door was cracked open. A wave of relief washed over her as she ran out of the secluded cabin. The nearby forest was on fire; it must have spread to the house. At least her housefolk must have gotten out, judging by the open door. This provided some comfort to her, but also terrified her, as she didn't know where they were or how to survive without them.

(@shadow cool, you can start rping, I'll add your charries to the first post later)
Hey so Wolf is gonna be a loner that gets fed by humans-so yea..and Dawn is gonna be a kittypet but not one of the four-is that ok?)

Shay
November 29th, 2017, 08:12 PM
Hey so Wolf is gonna be a loner that gets fed by humans-so yea..and Dawn is gonna be a kittypet but not one of the four-is that ok?)
Yeah! It's probably best that Dawn doesn't meet the other cats until after the 4 have met up, but you can do whatever, as long as there's a good reason why she isn't a council member)

Shadow
November 29th, 2017, 08:25 PM
Yeah! It's probably best that Dawn doesn't meet the other cats until after the 4 have met up, but you can do whatever, as long as there's a good reason why she isn't a council member)
*she is really young and is too nice and wants to please everyone-a council memebers has to be strict sometimes and do things that won’t please everyone)

Wolf was racing through the forest. She went to get food but only found fire instead. As she was running by some of the houses she noticed tortoiseshell cat frantically looking for what to do. “HEY!” She yowled “OVER HERE COME ON!”

Shay
November 29th, 2017, 08:46 PM
*she is really young and is too nice and wants to please everyone-a council memebers has to be strict sometimes and do things that won’t please everyone)

Wolf was racing through the forest. She went to get food but only found fire instead. As she was running by some of the houses she noticed tortoiseshell cat frantically looking for what to do. “HEY!” She yowled “OVER HERE COME ON!”
Amber pricked her ears. Not knowing where else to go, she followed the voice. She reached it, seeing a brown cat standing a few lengths away from the flames.
"We have to get out of here, it spreads fast," she mewed urgently.

Shadow
November 29th, 2017, 08:48 PM
Amber pricked her ears. Not knowing where else to go, she followed the voice. She reached it, seeing a brown cat standing a few lengths away from the flames.
"We have to get out of here, it spreads fast," she mewed urgently.
Wolf bit back a sarcastic comment, Now was NOT the time. She saw a small opening. “Come on this way!”

Shay
November 29th, 2017, 09:11 PM
Wolf bit back a sarcastic comment, Now was NOT the time. She saw a small opening. “Come on this way!”
Amber ran behind until they were a safe distance from the fire, before realizing something.
My mate!
"Mouse-dung!" she cried to herself, beginning to pace. "Where is he? Is he okay?"

Mystic
November 29th, 2017, 09:58 PM
So am I too late? I wasn't part of the planning much but I was about to help when my laptop needed charging so I had to leave. I've read some of the planning from the 'Kittypet group' Idea and things

Mystic
November 29th, 2017, 10:05 PM
Ill just make a form (Don't care if not accepted)

Name: Iris
Personality: Patient, Sometimes aggressive, Careful and cautious, friendly
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b5/68/5c/b5685c286bef2b9cff860a3b0d6ee940.png
Crush/mate: Open
Other: Nawh

Name: Sparrow
Personality: Inquisitive, Confident, Can be lazy at times, Stubborn
Looks: https://pre00.deviantart.net/8203/th/pre/i/2015/055/5/6/volestripe_by_riverspirit456-d8jegzs.png

Lyan
November 29th, 2017, 10:07 PM
Wait, so can I rp in this?

Lyan
November 29th, 2017, 10:08 PM
Can I rp? I have three characters...

Shadow
November 30th, 2017, 07:26 AM
Amber ran behind until they were a safe distance from the fire, before realizing something.
My mate!
"Mouse-dung!" she cried to herself, beginning to pace. "Where is he? Is he okay?"
Ill just make a form (Don't care if not accepted)

Name: Iris
Personality: Patient, Sometimes aggressive, Careful and cautious, friendly
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/4e/ab/c8/4eabc816ff3b853cd8a976adc5af99ac--light-browns-tabby-cats.jpg

Name: Sparrow
Personality: Inquisitive, Confident, Can be lazy at times, Stubborn
Looks: https://pre00.deviantart.net/8203/th/pre/i/2015/055/5/6/volestripe_by_riverspirit456-d8jegzs.png
Hey maybe one of your cats could be in the council of four. If you don’t understand just read the planning thread :3 )

Wolf looked at her with a questioning gaze but then plopped down to catch her breath. “We can’t.” She coughed a bit. “We can’t stay here for long. The fire will spread.”

Mystic
November 30th, 2017, 08:30 AM
I I've read the planning thread but I'll read it again just to make sure I understand

Shadow
November 30th, 2017, 02:58 PM
I I've read the planning thread but I'll read it again just to make sure I understand
Cool XDD I’ll wait for Shay to get on the accept everyone

Mystic
November 30th, 2017, 04:22 PM
If I do get accepted I think Sparrow should be a council..

Shay
November 30th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Mystic Lyan you can join!
to be clear, the council member users are me, Kyra(if she comes on,) mystic, and shadow.)

Shay
November 30th, 2017, 04:41 PM
Hey maybe one of your cats could be in the council of four. If you don’t understand just read the planning thread :3 )

Wolf looked at her with a questioning gaze but then plopped down to catch her breath. “We can’t.” She coughed a bit. “We can’t stay here for long. The fire will spread.”
Amber seemed torn, but knew he was right. "Fine," she said with gritted teeth. "But I'm going back after the fire dies down."

Shadow
November 30th, 2017, 05:08 PM
Mystic Lyan you can join!
to be clear, the council member users are me, Kyra(if she comes on,) mystic, and shadow.)
Amber seemed torn, but knew he was right. "Fine," she said with gritted teeth. "But I'm going back after the fire dies down."
’Mousebrain.’ She thought. ‘He will most likely be long gone before that.’ “Ok. Let’s go.” Mewed Wolf. Before she could even lift a paw a wail came from one of the houses. Wolf turned back. Deciding whether or not to get the cat. She then sighed. “If I’m too long then leave. I’m going to go help that cat...” without waiting for a reasponse Wolf took off heading towards a burning down house.

”Help...” this time the mystery she-Cat’s mew was much less louder. Her eye-oh god she couldn’t describe the pain coming from it. She just welcomed the darkness. And it fell over her like a blanket.

Wolf hissed at the wave of heat that washed over her. She saw a lump of fur through the flickering flame. Once she planned her route she jumped over some fires and had to rush through others that had a small gap. Once she reached the cat she felt like she was going to pas out. But she had to keep going. Wolf’s eyes widened seeing there was a used to be burning stick in the cats eye. Was she already dead? No. Can’t think of that now. She picked up the surprisingly light and small(ish) she cat and dragged her through the flames. When she got a far enough distance away she collapsed coughing.

Shay
November 30th, 2017, 06:35 PM
’Mousebrain.’ She thought. ‘He will most likely be long gone before that.’ “Ok. Let’s go.” Mewed Wolf. Before she could even lift a paw a wail came from one of the houses. Wolf turned back. Deciding whether or not to get the cat. She then sighed. “If I’m too long then leave. I’m going to go help that cat...” without waiting for a reasponse Wolf took off heading towards a burning down house.

”Help...” this time the mystery she-Cat’s mew was much less louder. Her eye-oh god she couldn’t describe the pain coming from it. She just welcomed the darkness. And it fell over her like a blanket.

Wolf hissed at the wave of heat that washed over her. She saw a lump of fur through the flickering flame. Once she planned her route she jumped over some fires and had to rush through others that had a small gap. Once she reached the cat she felt like she was going to pas out. But she had to keep going. Wolf’s eyes widened seeing there was a used to be burning stick in the cats eye. Was she already dead? No. Can’t think of that now. She picked up the surprisingly light and small(ish) she cat and dragged her through the flames. When she got a far enough distance away she collapsed coughing.
Oh, so if I want to go, I can't, huh? she thought with frustration. She sped off towards her mate's den, which fortunately was nearby. I don't care if I die trying. I'd prefer that over losing him and knowing I did nothing. The flames were still going, but not as strongly as before, although there was so much smoke it was hard to breath. She reached her mate's den... only to find his body on the floor, his fur charred.
No...
Amber sat in shock for a few moments, overwhelmed by grief. She was brought back to reality by the sound of a branch snapping off of a tree, burning as it fell. She contemplated just giving up. No, I have to live. For my kits, and for him. It's what he would have wanted.

Shadow
November 30th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Oh, so if I want to go, I can't, huh? she thought with frustration. She sped off towards her mate's den, which fortunately was nearby. I don't care if I die trying. I'd prefer that over losing him and knowing I did nothing. The flames were still going, but not as strongly as before, although there was so much smoke it was hard to breath. She reached her mate's den... only to find his body on the floor, his fur charred.
No...
Amber sat in shock for a few moments, overwhelmed by grief. She was brought back to reality by the sound of a branch snapping off of a tree, burning as it fell. She contemplated just giving up. No, I have to live. For my kits, and for him. It's what he would have wanted.
(Go Amber go!)

Wolf looked around for the other cat. “Hello?” She called. Did she run away already? How rude-wolf saved her life!

Shay
November 30th, 2017, 07:51 PM
(Go Amber go!)

Wolf looked around for the other cat. “Hello?” She called. Did she run away already? How rude-wolf saved her life!

Amber started back to safety. After a while she finally reached the area where the other cat had told her to wait. Once she was sure the flames couldn't reach her, she crouched down, coughing and looking down.

Shadow
November 30th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Amber started back to safety. After a while she finally reached the area where the other cat had told her to wait. Once she was sure the flames couldn't reach her, she crouched down, coughing and looking down.
Wolf grumpily dragged the She-Cat. When she saw a figure she squinted her eyes and approached it. “Ah your still here.” Cand her muffled mew.

Shay
November 30th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Wolf grumpily dragged the She-Cat. When she saw a figure she squinted her eyes and approached it. “Ah your still here.” Cand her muffled mew.
She blinked open her eyes. It still didn't seem real that her mate was dead, but...
She shakily stood up, seeing a figure nearby. What's that? she thought, slowly stepping towards them.

Mystic
November 30th, 2017, 09:44 PM
Sorry I'm so late!
I'm going to skip when Sparrow and Iris escapes
Sparrow ran out of the house with Iris, his friend that lives with, at his heels. Fear was pulsing through him but he kept running. Then he heard strange noises of voice. Are there other cats here? he wondered and turned to look behind him. Iris was still there but it seemed he wandered a little way away from his twoleg nest. Iris, too seemed confused of the voices of other cats and he flicked his tail, telling Iris to follow him to the noises.

Shadow
December 1st, 2017, 07:39 AM
She blinked open her eyes. It still didn't seem real that her mate was dead, but...
She shakily stood up, seeing a figure nearby. What's that? she thought, slowly stepping towards them.
Sorry I'm so late!
I'm going to skip when Sparrow and Iris escapes
Sparrow ran out of the house with Iris, his friend that lives with, at his heels. Fear was pulsing through him but he kept running. Then he heard strange noises of voice. Are there other cats here? he wondered and turned to look behind him. Iris was still there but it seemed he wandered a little way away from his twoleg nest. Iris, too seemed confused of the voices of other cats and he flicked his tail, telling Iris to follow him to the noises.
Wolf grunted gently putting the figure down. “Ok. We need something to help her. I advise if you don’t have a strong stomach-don’t look at the poor young cats eye.” She sat figuring out how she could take the stick out fast enough to get out of here.

Mystic
December 1st, 2017, 09:08 AM
Sparrow walked through the bushes to find 3 she-cats. One was laying down and the other two seemed fine. Maybe they are nice cats? He thought and he and Iris slowly walked to them. ``H-Hello`` He said nervously and coughed a bit. His fur was messy and hot from being to close to the fire.

Iris followed Sparrow to the cats. She sat down and she just let Sparrow to the talking. The fear of dying in fire head gone sense she might other cats. Maybe they'll help us She thought

Shadow
December 1st, 2017, 03:11 PM
Sparrow walked through the bushes to find 3 she-cats. One was laying down and the other two seemed fine. Maybe they are nice cats? He thought and he and Iris slowly walked to them. ``H-Hello`` He said nervously and coughed a bit. His fur was messy and hot from being to close to the fire.

Iris followed Sparrow to the cats. She sat down and she just let Sparrow to the talking. The fear of dying in fire head gone sense she might other cats. Maybe they'll help us She thought
Wolf jumped and stood over the cat laying on the floor protectively. “Where you guys caught in the fire too?” She asked

Mystic
December 1st, 2017, 03:38 PM
Wolf jumped and stood over the cat laying on the floor protectively. “Where you guys caught in the fire too?” She asked

``Yes we were.`` Iris mewed before Sparrow could say anything. She glanced at Sparrow then back at the other cats. Makes sense because we are probably complete strangers. Iris thought privately.

Sparrow was about to say something but Iris had interrupted him. He sat down and just began to groom his fur. Bitter taste came from his "burnt fur".

Shadow
December 1st, 2017, 03:53 PM
``Yes we were.`` Iris mewed before Sparrow could say anything. She glanced at Sparrow then back at the other cats. Makes sense because we are probably complete strangers. Iris thought privately.

Sparrow was about to say something but Iris had interrupted him. He sat down and just began to groom his fur. Bitter taste came from his "burnt fur".
Wolf nodded slowly. “Do any of you by chance know any healing tactics?” She asked still blocking the young mystery she cats face from the two.

Mystic
December 1st, 2017, 04:14 PM
Wolf nodded slowly. “Do any of you by chance know any healing tactics?” She asked still blocking the young mystery she cats face from the two.

``What kind?`` Iris asked. She barely knows healing herbs but she might try to help these cats. She glanced at Sparrow but he said nothing.

Shadow
December 1st, 2017, 05:51 PM
``What kind?`` Iris asked. She barely knows healing herbs but she might try to help these cats. She glanced at Sparrow but he said nothing.
”er..something for an injured eye socket...” She fiddled. The eye was beyond saving on the young she cat and she knew it.

Mystic
December 1st, 2017, 07:18 PM
”er..something for an injured eye socket...” She fiddled. The eye was beyond saving on the young she cat and she knew it.

Iris gasped ``Empty eye socket?!`` That sounded horrible!``I-I don't think there is a cure for a empty eye socket. Is it bleeding? Cobwebs are good for that`` She mewed, trying to sound helpful.

Sparrow was listening to the conversation and he tried to act normal. He wanted to be brave. [I]Empty eye socket must be pretty bad[I] He thought privately

Shadow
December 1st, 2017, 08:50 PM
Iris gasped ``Empty eye socket?!`` That sounded horrible!``I-I don't think there is a cure for a empty eye socket. Is it bleeding? Cobwebs are good for that`` She mewed, trying to sound helpful.

Sparrow was listening to the conversation and he tried to act normal. He wanted to be brave. [I]Empty eye socket must be pretty bad[I] He thought privately
”Yea..” she stepped out of the way so the two could see the young (16 moons) brown and white she cat (https://pre00.deviantart.net/7bbf/th/pre/i/2017/148/1/4/two_in_a_nutshell_by_foxibau-da55yjp.png). “I rescued her from the fire..she is still alive.”

Mystic
December 1st, 2017, 08:59 PM
”Yea..” she stepped out of the way so the two could see the young (16 moons) brown and white she cat (https://pre00.deviantart.net/7bbf/th/pre/i/2017/148/1/4/two_in_a_nutshell_by_foxibau-da55yjp.png). “I rescued her from the fire..she is still alive.”

``I'll see what I can do but I don't know much..`` Iris mewed. Think Iris think! Juniper for bad breathing and cobwebs to stop blood. That's all I know! She thought. ``The only thing I really know is cobwebs to stop blood and juniper for better breathing. `` She said, shuffling her paws.

Sparrow looked at the young she-cat whose half eye was empty. Fear rose to him, Would that be me if I hadn't escaped? He thought. He began to feel weird, his tongue was dry and he had slowly been dehydrated. ``Is there any stream or river I can drink from?`` He mewed. His throat began to burn.

Shadow
December 1st, 2017, 09:27 PM
``I'll see what I can do but I don't know much..`` Iris mewed. Think Iris think! Juniper for bad breathing and cobwebs to stop blood. That's all I know! She thought. ``The only thing I really know is cobwebs to stop blood and juniper for better breathing. `` She said, shuffling her paws.

Sparrow looked at the young she-cat whose half eye was empty. Fear rose to him, Would that be me if I hadn't escaped? He thought. He began to feel weird, his tongue was dry and he had slowly been dehydrated. ``Is there any stream or river I can drink from?`` He mewed. His throat began to burn.
Wolf growled a bit aggravated at the both of them. “Ok thank you..and you.” She turned to sparrow. “If there is, I doubt a fire would have came. The two legs would’ve put it out..” she then turned around to the young she cat. “I guess I will just have to patch it up with..what did you say? Oh yeah. Cobwebs.” She sighed. Looking to sparrow again. “Do you mind-getting me some?”

Mystic
December 1st, 2017, 09:37 PM
Wolf growled a bit aggravated at the both of them. “Ok thank you..and you.” She turned to sparrow. “If there is, I doubt a fire would have came. The two legs would’ve put it out..” she then turned around to the young she cat. “I guess I will just have to patch it up with..what did you say? Oh yeah. Cobwebs.” She sighed. Looking to sparrow again. “Do you mind-getting me some?”

Sparrow paused for a moment, ``Sure`` He mewed, but he mumbled something to quiet for Wolf to hear and vanished through the bushes. I'm not a slave He thought privately. Ok need cobwebs He looked around. He leaped on a low tree branch, ``Aha!`` He found cobwebs!

As Sparrow vanished through the bushes she turned back to the other cats, ``Any other injuries?`` She asked. She might not know a lot but she is trying hard to help these cats.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 04:02 PM
Sparrow paused for a moment, ``Sure`` He mewed, but he mumbled something to quiet for Wolf to hear and vanished through the bushes. I'm not a slave He thought privately. Ok need cobwebs He looked around. He leaped on a low tree branch, ``Aha!`` He found cobwebs!

As Sparrow vanished through the bushes she turned back to the other cats, ``Any other injuries?`` She asked. She might not know a lot but she is trying hard to help these cats.
”thank you.” She nodded towards the male before turning to the female. “Not that I know of. Your mate is rather quiet.” She paused “that is if he is your mate.” She began cleaning herself and every couple of minutes she would look at the younger she cat on the ground.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 04:07 PM
”thank you.” She nodded towards the male before turning to the female. “Not that I know of. Your mate is rather quiet.” She paused “that is if he is your mate.” She began cleaning herself and every couple of minutes she would look at the younger she cat on the ground.

``M-My mate?`` Iris said in shocked, ``O-Oh no he is just my housemate that lives with me..`` Iris said more quietly. ``But I think once he was meeting a cat at night but his excuses were "I need fresh air" Or "Just going outside, you can go back to sleep"`` She mewed, while studying the injured she-cat.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 04:35 PM
``M-My mate?`` Iris said in shocked, ``O-Oh no he is just my housemate that lives with me..`` Iris said more quietly. ``But I think once he was meeting a cat at night but his excuses were "I need fresh air" Or "Just going outside, you can go back to sleep"`` She mewed, while studying the injured she-cat.
”ah.” Wolf nodded slowly. “Well what a lucky she cat she must have been.” She yawned.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 04:38 PM
”ah.” Wolf nodded slowly. “Well what a lucky she cat she must have been.” She yawned.

Iris nodded but then realized, ``Lucky?`` She tilted her head, ``I mean what do you mean by that?`` She asked

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 05:02 PM
Iris nodded but then realized, ``Lucky?`` She tilted her head, ``I mean what do you mean by that?`` She asked
”well all cats that have mates are lucky dear. And she was one of them-assuming that she is now..deceased.” She said.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 05:09 PM
”well all cats that have mates are lucky dear. And she was one of them-assuming that she is now..deceased.” She said.

Iris never thought of that, about the lucky mate thing. ``Well, Now I know that Sparrow won't have to lie to me to see her.`` Iris mewed.

Sparrow hurried to the spot where the other cats were with a Lot of cobwebs covering all his paws. ``Cobwebs!`` He mewed proudly

Tricklesong
December 3rd, 2017, 05:21 PM
:iloveyou:the surivers is a good ida can you add an cat called night at some piont and tries to protect the moms kits and her mom is dead.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 05:51 PM
:iloveyou:the surivers is a good ida can you add an cat called night at some piont and tries to protect the moms kits and her mom is dead.
Iris never thought of that, about the lucky mate thing. ``Well, Now I know that Sparrow won't have to lie to me to see her.`` Iris mewed.

Sparrow hurried to the spot where the other cats were with a Lot of cobwebs covering all his paws. ``Cobwebs!`` He mewed proudly
Sure thing I’ll ask Shay about it )

Wolf nodded to iris. “Thank you sparrow.” She smiled looking at the proud tom. She removed the stick and gasped. The females eye was ash now. She winced as it pooled around her paw. ‘It’s only ash.’ she thought, and put cobwebs where her eye used to be. “Someone needs to carry her. We need to get as far away as possible.” She mewed looking at Amber. “I have never caught any of your names.” She said to all three cats.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 05:54 PM
Sure thing I’ll ask Shay about it )

Wolf nodded to iris. “Thank you sparrow.” She smiled looking at the proud tom. She removed the stick and gasped. The females eye was ash now. She winced as it pooled around her paw. ‘It’s only ash.’ she thought, and put cobwebs where her eye used to be. “Someone needs to carry her. We need to get as far away as possible.” She mewed looking at Amber. “I have never caught any of your names.” She said to all three cats.

``I could carry her.`` Sparrow volunteered. ``The name is Sparrow`` He replied, and he crouched down to study the she-cat with only one eye.

``Iris`` She mewed and grabbed the she-cat lying down and dragged her Sparrow's back so he could carry her.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
``I could carry her.`` Sparrow volunteered. ``The name is Sparrow`` He replied, and he crouched down to study the she-cat with only one eye.

``Iris`` She mewed and grabbed the she-cat lying down and dragged her Sparrow's back so he could carry her.
Shay we will start moving.)

Wolf nodded. “My name is Wolf.” She nudged the Queen to her paws. (Shays cat) “I don’t know what hers is..anyway let’s get going.” She sniffed the air. “Shall we go West?” She asked

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 06:08 PM
Shay we will start moving.)

Wolf nodded. “My name is Wolf.” She nudged the Queen to her paws. (Shays cat) “I don’t know what hers is..anyway let’s get going.” She sniffed the air. “Shall we go West?” She asked

``Sure, I just hope we find water soon, my tongue is going to burn!`` She mewed.

``I agree`` Sparrow added. ``Also we'll need some food supplies, find shelter to hide from predators.`` He mewed, looking around..

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 06:12 PM
``Sure, I just hope we find water soon, my tongue is going to burn!`` She mewed.

``I agree`` Sparrow added. ``Also we'll need some food supplies, find shelter to hide from predators.`` He mewed, looking around..
”first we need to get as far from the fire as possible. I’m sure there will be water on the way.”

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 06:15 PM
”first we need to get as far from the fire as possible. I’m sure there will be water on the way.”

``Let's go then!`` He mewed and padded through the bushes.

Iris followed Sparrow, making sure the she-cat doesn't fall off his back.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 06:25 PM
``Let's go then!`` He mewed and padded through the bushes.

Iris followed Sparrow, making sure the she-cat doesn't fall off his back.
Wolf followed after the two. Wondering if she picked the right way.

Time skip? If so..

Wolf smiled. “WATER!” She yowled and ran to it lapping at the edge of the pond. Her burning throat felt amazing now and she smiled. ‘I did choose the right way..’

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
Wolf followed after the two. Wondering if she picked the right way.

Time skip? If so..

Wolf smiled. “WATER!” She yowled and ran to it lapping at the edge of the pond. Her burning throat felt amazing now and she smiled. ‘I did choose the right way..’

Sure))
Sparrow had put the she-cat down on the soft patch of grass and ran to lap the winter, ``So refreshing! Wolf you had picked a great way!`` He purred happily. Finally, water! He thought

Iris nodded in agreement but she kept lapping the cold refreshing water.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 06:50 PM
After Sparrow was done, he sat back down, ``So wolf, Are you a kittypet?`` He asked, trying to start a conversation instead of silence.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 06:59 PM
Sure))
Sparrow had put the she-cat down on the soft patch of grass and ran to lap the winter, ``So refreshing! Wolf you had picked a great way!`` He purred happily. Finally, water! He thought

Iris nodded in agreement but she kept lapping the cold refreshing water.
After Sparrow was done, he sat back down, ``So wolf, Are you a kittypet?`` He asked, trying to start a conversation instead of silence.
Sorry didn’t see that)

”I guess. I never lived in a house but I lived in the forest and I ate from what the twolegs gave me. I-“ She was interrupted by the cream white and brown colored cat opening her only eye.

”Wha??” She blinked her beautiful blue eye. Suddenly a wail came from her. “I-I CANT SEE OUT OF MY LEFT EYE-IT-IT BURNS!” Her wail turned into a whimper. (Keep in mind she speaks like fluttershy from mlp)

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 07:02 PM
Sorry didn’t see that)

”I guess. I never lived in a house but I lived in the forest and I ate from what the twolegs gave me. I-“ She was interrupted by the cream white and brown colored cat opening her only eye.

”Wha??” She blinked her beautiful blue eye. Suddenly a wail came from her. “I-I CANT SEE OUT OF MY LEFT EYE-IT-IT BURNS!” Her wail turned into a whimper. (Keep in mind she speaks like fluttershy from mlp)

Oh ok))

``Oh ok I s-`` He was interrupted by the she-cat. He padded over to her, ``You burned your other eye and um... it.. might have turned into ash and disappeared..`` Sparrow mewed.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 07:04 PM
Oh ok))

``Oh ok I s-`` He was interrupted by the she-cat. He padded over to her, ``You burned your other eye and um... it.. might have turned into ash and disappeared..`` Sparrow mewed.
The she-cat whimpered. “W-who are you? Where am I? What happens to my twolegs? Where is my house?”

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 07:07 PM
The she-cat whimpered. “W-who are you? Where am I? What happens to my twolegs? Where is my house?”

He glanced at Wolf and then Sat down, ``Um long story`` He mewed. ``A forest fire happened and I guess Wolf found you.`` He flicked his tail to the brown she cat, ``Your twolegs.. might have escaped or... well, yeah`` He mewed cautiously. ``I'm Sparrow, that's Iris-`` He pointed to the grey and cream cat, ``- And Amber`` He pointed to the she-cat

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 07:17 PM
He glanced at Wolf and then Sat down, ``Um long story`` He mewed. ``A forest fire happened and I guess Wolf found you.`` He flicked his tail to the brown she cat, ``Your twolegs.. might have escaped or... well, yeah`` He mewed cautiously. ``I'm Sparrow, that's Iris-`` He pointed to the grey and cream cat, ``- And Amber`` He pointed to the she-cat
Dawn looked at all of them. “Y-you mean they could’ve..d-d..” she winced and began to shake.she never went outside.She stood up an shakily made her way to the pond to drink from it. Her ears flat to her head. Once she was done she looked to sparrow. “W-what are we going to do now..?”

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 07:19 PM
Dawn looked at all of them. “Y-you mean they could’ve..d-d..” she winced and began to shake.she never went outside.She stood up an shakily made her way to the pond to drink from it. Her ears flat to her head. Once she was done she looked to sparrow. “W-what are we going to do now..?”

``I don't really know...`` He mewed, ``First off, Find shelter to hide from predators. Find some food to survive and maybe stay near the river so we can drink when thirsty.`` Sparrow listed the ideas.

Shadow
December 3rd, 2017, 07:29 PM
``I don't really know...`` He mewed, ``First off, Find shelter to hide from predators. Find some food to survive and maybe stay near the river so we can drink when thirsty.`` Sparrow listed the ideas.
”s-so basically we are all making it up as we go along?” She mewed worried.

”your welcome fox dung.” Wolf hissed under her breath so only iris could hear. It was obviously directed towards the cat she saved.

”Oh! How rude of me..my name is Dawn...” She mewed rather quietly. She heard what Wolf said. She might have one eye but she wasn’t deaf.

Mystic
December 3rd, 2017, 08:17 PM
”s-so basically we are all making it up as we go along?” She mewed worried.

”your welcome fox dung.” Wolf hissed under her breath so only iris could hear. It was obviously directed towards the cat she saved.

”Oh! How rude of me..my name is Dawn...” She mewed rather quietly. She heard what Wolf said. She might have one eye but she wasn’t deaf.

Iris glanced at Wolf but said nothing. ``We better hurry before sundown.`` She mewed.

Shay
December 3rd, 2017, 09:29 PM
Sorry I disappeared :P)

Amber nodded in agreement. “We better get going. And about food...” She glanced at the other cats. “I don’t know how to hunt,” she said with embarrassment. She had been a kitty pet all of her life.

Shadow
December 4th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Sorry I disappeared :P)

Amber nodded in agreement. “We better get going. And about food...” She glanced at the other cats. “I don’t know how to hunt,” she said with embarrassment. She had been a kitty pet all of her life.
Iris glanced at Wolf but said nothing. ``We better hurry before sundown.`` She mewed.
”We won’t have anytime. Might as well find some trees or an rock overhang to sleep under. I know how to hunt-though I don’t like it..the food is rather gross but I can teach some of you. Someone has to stay with Amber. Iris? Would you like to stay with her? I believe for Dawn the best is to get her moving.” (lol Wolf is taking like role of ‘me tell you this and hopefully you agree and do it’ cat )

Dawn’s ears pearked up. “I-uh..” She gulped. She shifted her paws but slowly nodded. “I-I guess...I guess I’ll go..”

Shay
December 4th, 2017, 04:12 PM
”We won’t have anytime. Might as well find some trees or an rock overhang to sleep under. I know how to hunt-though I don’t like it..the food is rather gross but I can teach some of you. Someone has to stay with Amber. Iris? Would you like to stay with her? I believe for Dawn the best is to get her moving.” (lol Wolf is taking like role of ‘me tell you this and hopefully you agree and do it’ cat )

Dawn’s ears pearked up. “I-uh..” She gulped. She shifted her paws but slowly nodded. “I-I guess...I guess I’ll go..”
Amber cocked her head to the side. "Are we not travelling together? I'm fine enough to go with you guys," she mewed, looking at Wolf.

dino.
December 4th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Name: Thunder; Lightning
Skills: fighting, running; swimming, hunting
Personality: a complete fighter to the end, extremely loyal, determined, adventurous, a total prankster; more cautious than his twin brother, but the same amount of loyal, prefers a peaceful solution to disagreements but will fight only if he absolutely has to
Looks: Thunder is the one in the front, Lightning is the one in the back. Thunder is bigger and more muscular, giving him broader shoulders and stronger paws, while Lightning is slim, allowing him to easily slip underneath and between tight spaces, this also allows him to run faster as he has longer legs. (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/6a/82/02/6a820255983e90b941ab09f01eeaba96--miles-davis-bombay-cat.jpg)
Crush/Mate: None;None
Backstory/other?: They’re often mistaken for the same cat, given their same coat color and eye color

Shay do I need to look at anything else? I saw Mystic said that there was another thread..?

Shadow
December 4th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Amber cocked her head to the side. "Are we not travelling together? I'm fine enough to go with you guys," she mewed, looking at Wolf.
Name: Thunder; Lightning
Skills: fighting, running; swimming, hunting
Personality: a complete fighter to the end, extremely loyal, determined, adventurous, a total prankster; more cautious than his twin brother, but the same amount of loyal, prefers a peaceful solution to disagreements but will fight only if he absolutely has to
Looks: Thunder is the one in the front, Lightning is the one in the back. Thunder is bigger and more muscular, giving him broader shoulders and stronger paws, while Lightning is slim, allowing him to easily slip underneath and between tight spaces, this also allows him to run faster as he has longer legs. (https://i.pinimg.com/236x/6a/82/02/6a820255983e90b941ab09f01eeaba96--miles-davis-bombay-cat.jpg)
Crush/Mate: None;None
Backstory/other?: They’re often mistaken for the same cat, given their same coat color and eye color

Shay do I need to look at anything else? I saw Mystic said that there was another thread..?
Shay )

Wolf hesitated looking for the right words to say. “I mean that we three scout ahead. We wouldn’t want to run into something like foxes with a pregnant cat now would we? And-we can hunt and bring it back to the two of you. And if we found anywhere good we can lead you to it.”

Mystic
December 4th, 2017, 05:42 PM

Iris nodded, ``Sure I'll stay`` She mewed.

``What about me?`` Sparrow added, ``I need a part for something to do!`` He mewed.

Shadow
December 4th, 2017, 05:54 PM
Iris nodded, ``Sure I'll stay`` She mewed.

``What about me?`` Sparrow added, ``I need a part for something to do!`` He mewed.
Before Wolf could say anything Dawn’s gentle voice started to speak. “U-uh Sparrow. She said your coming with us. I-I guess we are learning how to hunt..then we can teach Iris.” She let a gentle smile show.

Wolf rolled her eyes a bit but stayed quiet.

Mystic
December 4th, 2017, 06:13 PM
Before Wolf could say anything Dawn’s gentle voice started to speak. “U-uh Sparrow. She said your coming with us. I-I guess we are learning how to hunt..then we can teach Iris.” She let a gentle smile show.

Wolf rolled her eyes a bit but stayed quiet.

``O-Oh uh, right I was listening.`` He mewed and licked his paw to hide the embarrassment.

Shadow
December 4th, 2017, 06:29 PM
``O-Oh uh, right I was listening.`` He mewed and licked his paw to hide the embarrassment.
Dawn let a giggle slip through. Even though she-and everycat has gone through so much today..they still found a way to be positive. And she loved that.

”anyway. Dawn. Sparrow. Let’s head south. It looks like there is a bit of a forest over there. And it’s far away from the one we came from. Let’s get going.” She started to pad forward.

Mystic
December 4th, 2017, 07:49 PM
Dawn let a giggle slip through. Even though she-and everycat has gone through so much today..they still found a way to be positive. And she loved that.

”anyway. Dawn. Sparrow. Let’s head south. It looks like there is a bit of a forest over there. And it’s far away from the one we came from. Let’s get going.” She started to pad forward.

Sparrow followed Wolf, just a few lengths behind her. He sniffed to see if there was any prey scent.

Shadow
December 4th, 2017, 08:20 PM
Sparrow followed Wolf, just a few lengths behind her. He sniffed to see if there was any prey scent.
Wolf suddenly stopped. They where entertaining the woods. A rustle came from above and a Owl hooted. She twitched her ears. ‘Must be later then I thought..’ her mouth opened as she finished her thoughts. “Guys we mu-“ She was cut off as Dawn shrieked hearing the owl hoot again and seeing its big yellow eyes.
Without thinking Dawn shreaked and pressed against Sparrow-shaking. Her eyes where round with fear as she saw gigantic beady eyes staring down at her. “W-what is that?” She pressed more against him.

Mystic
December 4th, 2017, 08:47 PM
Wolf suddenly stopped. They where entertaining the woods. A rustle came from above and a Owl hooted. She twitched her ears. ‘Must be later then I thought..’ her mouth opened as she finished her thoughts. “Guys we mu-“ She was cut off as Dawn shrieked hearing the owl hoot again and seeing its big yellow eyes.
Without thinking Dawn shreaked and pressed against Sparrow-shaking. Her eyes where round with fear as she saw gigantic beady eyes staring down at her. “W-what is that?” She pressed more against him.

Sparrow purred with amusement, ``It's ok, It's just a owl, it won't harm us.`` He mewed, Well, maybe not now Sparrow thought but shook the idea off.

Shadow
December 4th, 2017, 08:55 PM
Sparrow purred with amusement, ``It's ok, It's just a owl, it won't harm us.`` He mewed, Well, maybe not now Sparrow thought but shook the idea off.
Dawn looked at Sparrow then nodded. She suddenly realized how close she was to him. “U-uh..Er Sorry.” She padded away from him and looked at her paws embarrassed.

”anyway.” Wolf broke the uncomfortable silence. “Do you two know how to hunt? Or no? And-we best get hunting. If the owls are out that means that so will the-“ she paused a gleam in her eyes. “Wolves. And other nighttime predators.” She had to stop herself from purring at Dawn’s startled squeak.

Mystic
December 4th, 2017, 08:58 PM
Dawn looked at Sparrow then nodded. She suddenly realized how close she was to him. “U-uh..Er Sorry.” She padded away from him and looked at her paws embarrassed.

”anyway.” Wolf broke the uncomfortable silence. “Do you two know how to hunt? Or no? And-we best get hunting. If the owls are out that means that so will the-“ she paused a gleam in her eyes. “Wolves. And other nighttime predators.” She had to stop herself from purring at Dawn’s startled squeak.

Sparrow gave a tiny chuckle, then glanced at Wolf, ``She is right, I may know only... 5% of hunting techniques....`` He mewed, shuffling his paws a bit.

Iris was sitting quietly, watching out for predators, ``Where are the others? It's been so long`` She mewed worriedly, ``I hope their not in danger.`` She glanced around both sides.

Shadow
December 4th, 2017, 09:08 PM
Sparrow gave a tiny chuckle, then glanced at Wolf, ``She is right, I may know only... 5% of hunting techniques....`` He mewed, shuffling his paws a bit.

Iris was sitting quietly, watching out for predators, ``Where are the others? It's been so long`` She mewed worriedly, ``I hope their not in danger.`` She glanced around both sides.
Wolf sighed. “Alright.@ as she taught them some techniques she tried not to loose her temper with Dawn multiple times. But finally she thought she got them to where they both needed to be. “Alright? You guys got it? We need to start hunting.”

Dawn gulped she nodded slowly and then looked up to meet wolfs gaze.

Mystic
December 4th, 2017, 09:18 PM
Wolf sighed. “Alright.@ as she taught them some techniques she tried not to loose her temper with Dawn multiple times. But finally she thought she got them to where they both needed to be. “Alright? You guys got it? We need to start hunting.”

Dawn gulped she nodded slowly and then looked up to meet wolfs gaze.

``Yep, Lets get hunting!`` He mewed happily and sniffed for any scent.

Mystic
December 4th, 2017, 09:25 PM
XD Dawn is so adorable!

Shadow
December 4th, 2017, 09:28 PM
``Yep, Lets get hunting!`` He mewed happily and sniffed for any scent.
XD Dawn is so adorable!
Haha!! Yea that’s me goal to make her.)

”alright let’s split up-but not too far apart ok?” Withou another word Wolf was off.

”Spl-split up??” She gasped “o-out in a night like this?? With those..things?!” She mewed quietly mostly to herself about the owls.

fresh
December 4th, 2017, 09:40 PM
Shay
I meant to post a form on this a long time ago, but never got to it. Can I still join?

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 07:33 AM
blue jellie
Equinox
You can both join)
(also Dawn reminds me of Fluttershy :P)

Amber sat indignantly by the pond. I can't believe they didn't let me go with them. Just because I'm expecting kits doesn't mean I'm helpless... She sighed and got up, beginning to pace. Well, I can't just stand here doing nothing.
"You said your name was Iris, right?" she mewed to the other cat.

dino.
December 5th, 2017, 09:19 AM
How should I jump in?

Shay

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 10:30 AM
How should I jump in?

Shay
You can just find some of the cats in the group. If you need a summary of any part of the rp, you can ask me. )

dino.
December 5th, 2017, 10:30 AM
You can just find some of the cats in the group. If you need a summary of any part of the rp, you can ask me. )
(Yeah, I probably need a summary)

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 10:47 AM
At the beginning, there was a fire. A bunch of the cats who were caught in the fire escaped it together. Most of them are kittypets so they aren't really used to living in the wild. Currently Amber (who is pregnant) is at a pond with Iris, while the other cats look for shelter nearby.
So you could possibly be another cat who escaoed the fire, or some cats thta live in this area, etc )

Mystic
December 5th, 2017, 03:50 PM
blue jellie
Equinox
You can both join)

Amber sat indignantly by the pond. I can't believe they didn't let me go with them. Just because I'm expecting kits doesn't mean I'm helpless... She sighed and got up, beginning to pace. Well, I can't just stand here doing nothing.

``Yes`` Iris mewed, ``And your Amber?`` She asked. ``You looked kinda concerned.`` She mewed with a tilt of her head.

Sparrow found a scent of mouse and crouched down and walked towards the scent. He soon saw a plump mouse nibbling on the grass, it's back turned towards Sparrow. He stalked it closer and... LEAP! He killed the mouse with a swift bite and stood up proudly.

fresh
December 5th, 2017, 04:21 PM
How should I jump in?

Shay
our cats could roleplay together?

dino.
December 5th, 2017, 04:29 PM
At the beginning, there was a fire. A bunch of the cats who were caught in the fire escaped it together. Most of them are kittypets so they aren't really used to living in the wild. Currently Amber (who is pregnant) is at a pond with Iris, while the other cats look for shelter nearby.
So you could possibly be another cat who escaoed the fire, or some cats thta live in this area, etc )
(Mkay, thanks!)

Thunder and Lightning padded side by side through the forest. They both paused and turned to look at each other. "Do you smell that?" Lightning hissed, and Thunder nodded. Strange cats, he thought.

dino.
December 5th, 2017, 04:29 PM
our cats could roleplay together?(Sure! My starter post is right above this)

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 04:31 PM
blue jellie
Equinox
You can both join)

``Yes`` Iris mewed, ``And your Amber?`` She asked. ``You looked kinda concerned.`` She mewed with a tilt of her head.

Sparrow found a scent of mouse and crouched down and walked towards the scent. He soon saw a plump mouse nibbling on the grass, it's back turned towards Sparrow. He stalked it closer and... LEAP! He killed the mouse with a swift bite and stood up proudly.

Heh Shay that’s who I kinda based her off. A mix of her and my personality)
Equinox blue jellie my cat Silent is still not apart of the group. Our cats could meet then find the already formed group..)

Dawn nervously padded off. She saw a rabbit half the size of her. She froze in horror when it came racing towards her due to being startled by Sparrows movements. Dawn shrieked quietly and forgot all of her lessons and started thrashing her claws around. Nearly collapsing from a heart attack after the rabbit dropped dead. She was breathing heavily. Some of her wounds re opened but non that where major.

Wolf has gotten a couple pieces of prey. They basically walked into her paws. ‘That’s Good.’ she thought. ’That means no predators hunt here.’ she decided to hunted a little more before she walked back to where they last met.

dino.
December 5th, 2017, 04:39 PM
Equinox blue jellie my cat Silent is still not apart of the group. Our cats could meet then find the already formed group..)

Dawn nervously padded off. She saw a rabbit half the size of her. She froze in horror when it came racing towards her due to being startled by Sparrows movements. Dawn shrieked quietly and forgot all of her lessons and started thrashing her claws around. Nearly collapsing from a heart attack after the rabbit dropped dead. She was breathing heavily. Some of her wounds re opened but non that where major.

Wolf has gotten a couple pieces of prey. They basically walked into her paws. ‘That’s Good.’ she thought. ’That means no predators hunt here.’ she decided to hunted a little more before she walked back to where they last met.
(Ok, we could do that!)

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 04:42 PM
blue jellie
Equinox
You can both join)

(Ok, we could do that!)

(Mkay, thanks!)

Thunder and Lightning padded side by side through the forest. They both paused and turned to look at each other. "Do you smell that?" Lightning hissed, and Thunder nodded. Strange cats, he thought.
Silent padded around the forest. He was a loner of corse. He often stayed here when he didn’t get far in his travels. But something seemed off...he shrugged it off and the muscular male forced himself through some bushes.

fresh
December 5th, 2017, 04:45 PM
{ Shadow ; Equinox }

A calico form streaked from the burning forest, the fire dancing in her silver eyes. She stopped at the edge, nervously glancing back at the old twolegplace, before fleeing once more. The horrible stench of singed fur was pungent in the burning, ashy air that made the she-cat's throat dry. Finally, she collapsed, not before realizing more cats were nearby. Fallow closed her eyes, and while she wasn't fully unconscious, she surely looked it.

Mystic
December 5th, 2017, 04:47 PM

Sparrow returned to where they meted earlier with a shrew and a mouse, ``Nice catch`` He mewed to Wolf with a satisfied nod, ``Where's Dawn?`` He asked, with a tilt of his head.

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 04:53 PM

(@mystic I’m kinda confused, Is the hunting party back by the pond somewhere in the forest? I’m making this post under the assumption they’re still in the forest but I can change it if I’m wrong)
“I’m fine, just restless,” she replied. “Are you sure we shouldn’t help in some way? Maybe we could look around for shelter or try to practice hunting?” She paused for a moment. “If you’re worried about me, don’t be.”

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 04:55 PM
(@mystic I’m kinda confused, Is the hunting party back by the pond somewhere in the forest? I’m making this post under the assumption they’re still in the forest but I can change it if I’m wrong)
“I’m fine, just restless,” she replied. “Are you sure we shouldn’t help in some way? Maybe we could look around for shelter or try to practice hunting?” She paused for a moment. “If you’re worried about me, don’t be.”

Sparrow returned to where they meted earlier with a shrew and a mouse, ``Nice catch`` He mewed to Wolf with a satisfied nod, ``Where's Dawn?`` He asked, with a tilt of his head.
{ Shadow ; Equinox }

A calico form streaked from the burning forest, the fire dancing in her silver eyes. She stopped at the edge, nervously glancing back at the old twolegplace, before fleeing once more. The horrible stench of singed fur was pungent in the burning, ashy air that made the she-cat's throat dry. Finally, she collapsed, not before realizing more cats were nearby. Fallow closed her eyes, and while she wasn't fully unconscious, she surely looked it.

(Mkay, thanks!)

Thunder and Lightning padded side by side through the forest. They both paused and turned to look at each other. "Do you smell that?" Lightning hissed, and Thunder nodded. Strange cats, he thought. Shay the hunting party is in a nearby woods)
Silents nose picked up a scent of smoke. He was alarmed thinking a fire was starting but quickly noticed no red and orange flames where near. He followed the scent courios that yelped in suprise. He rushed towards the fluff of fur on the ground.

Dawn whimpered dragging the huge rabbit towards them. “I-it attacked me!” She mewed as soon as she was close enough and ran behind them as if making sure it wouldn’t attack her. She started to frantically groom her fur.

Wolf nodded. “Thank you. Yours is great too for a first timer.” She listened to his question. “I don’t-“ her jaw hung open once she saw Dawn’s catch. “WHOA!”

fresh
December 5th, 2017, 04:59 PM
Silents nose picked up a scent of smoke. He was alarmed thinking a fire was starting but quickly noticed no red and orange flames where near. He followed the scent courios that yelped in suprise. He rushed towards the fluff of fur on the ground.
Jinx, startled, leaped to her paws, her ears erect and pointed. She sniffed this strange cat, which ended in a bout of coughing. A bit of wheezing followed, but it quickly subsided.

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 05:02 PM
Jinx, startled, leaped to her paws, her ears erect and pointed. She sniffed this strange cat, which ended in a bout of coughing. A bit of wheezing followed, but it quickly subsided.
Silent didn’t flinch. “Are you alright lady..Er..what’s your name miss..?”

Mystic
December 5th, 2017, 05:05 PM

No not yet))

``I don't know`` Iris mewed, ``If we go look for shelter how are the others going to find us? If we do and come back here to tell them we found shelter, what if we get lost in the forest and never come back to the pond?`` She asked.

Mystic
December 5th, 2017, 05:12 PM
Shay the hunting party is in a nearby woods)

Dawn whimpered dragging the huge rabbit towards them. “I-it attacked me!” She mewed as soon as she was close enough and ran behind them as if making sure it wouldn’t attack her. She started to frantically groom her fur.

Wolf nodded. “Thank you. Yours is great too for a first timer.” She listened to his question. “I don’t-“ her jaw hung open once she saw Dawn’s catch. “WHOA!”

``It attacked you?`` Sparrow mewed, ``More like you attacked it!`` He mewed in amusement. ``I can't believe you caught such a big catch!``

dino.
December 5th, 2017, 05:25 PM
Shay the hunting party is in a nearby woods)

The toms' fur bristled, their tails bushing to twice their regular size. Thunder instinctively unsheathed his claws, and Lightning stepped back. "Alright, who's there?" Thunder snarled as he heard voices.

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 05:51 PM
No not yet))

``I don't know`` Iris mewed, ``If we go look for shelter how are the others going to find us? If we do and come back here to tell them we found shelter, what if we get lost in the forest and never come back to the pond?`` She asked.
She sighed. "Yeah, that's fair enough." She was confident enough that they wouldn't get lost, but Iris had a point in that the other cats may be worried if they found them missing when they got back.
She sat back down. "Well, it doesn't look like we're going back to our housefolk," she mewed with a nervous chuckle. It still seemed like a dream, in a way. "But now what?" Are we eventually going to go our separate ways, once this passes?

Mystic
December 5th, 2017, 05:53 PM
She sighed. "Yeah, that's fair enough." She was confident enough that they wouldn't get lost, but Iris had a point in that the other cats may be worried if they found them missing when they got back.
She sat back down. "Well, it doesn't look like we're going back to our housefolk," she mewed with a nervous chuckle. It still seemed like a dream, in a way. "But now what?" Are we eventually going to go our separate ways, once this passes?

``I-I don't know..`` Iris admitted. She sat down and just began grooming herself, ``What's taking the others so long?!``

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 05:58 PM
``I-I don't know..`` Iris admitted. She sat down and just began grooming herself, ``What's taking the others so long?!``
Amber shrugged. "Dunno. Wish they'd at least hurry up if they're going to make us wait here." Hopefully they're okay, she thought.

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 06:17 PM
``It attacked you?`` Sparrow mewed, ``More like you attacked it!`` He mewed in amusement. ``I can't believe you caught such a big catch!``

The toms' fur bristled, their tails bushing to twice their regular size. Thunder instinctively unsheathed his claws, and Lightning stepped back. "Alright, who's there?" Thunder snarled as he heard voices.
Dawn stammered. “I-I uh..it ran towards me!” She protested.

Wolf didn’t speak to suprised to move.

Silent jumped and immediately stood infront of the female stranger. “I could ask you the same thing!” he hissed

Mystic
December 5th, 2017, 06:18 PM

Silent jumped and immediately stood infront of the female stranger. “I could ask you the same thing!” he hissed

``Let's head back before the others worry about us and wanders in the forest and soon gets lost.`` Sparrow mewed and picked up his prey.

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 06:40 PM
``Let's head back before the others worry about us and wanders in the forest and soon gets lost.`` Sparrow mewed and picked up his prey.
Dawn nodded and attempted to drag her prey. She was obviously struggling but still she kept on dragging it.

Wolf nodded and after a while they returned to the pond.”Amber? Iris?” She called.
Mystic

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 06:44 PM
Dawn nodded and attempted to drag her prey. She was obviously struggling but still she kept on dragging it.

Wolf nodded and after a while they returned to the pond.”Amber? Iris?” She called.
"I think I hear them coming," Amber said as they emerged from the trees. "Finally, you're back," she said. She noticed the prey, mainly the giant rabbit that the small cat Dawn was holding. "Oh, good catches!" she mewed.

dino.
December 5th, 2017, 06:51 PM

(They’re both male XD)
Lightning leaped back, but Thunder took a threatening step forward, teeth bared. “I happen to live here,” he snapped. “So you can either get out of my home, or you can argue with my claws. It’s your choice!”

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 06:53 PM
"I think I hear them coming," Amber said as they emerged from the trees. "Finally, you're back," she said. She noticed the prey, mainly the giant rabbit that the small cat Dawn was holding. "Oh, good catches!" she mewed.

(They’re both male XD)
Lightning leaped back, but Thunder took a threatening step forward, teeth bared. “I happen to live here,” he snapped. “So you can either get out of my home, or you can argue with my claws. It’s your choice!”
No it’s blue jellie character XP )

Silent hissed. “I have been here many times before. Never once did I see you.” his voice low and threatening but he himself did not look so sure this was the cats home.

Mystic
December 5th, 2017, 07:06 PM

Mystic

Iris purred, ``Finally! Your back!`` She mewed and looked at the giant rabbit, ``Nice catch Dawn!`` She mewed happily, ``Great hunting skills!``

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Iris purred, ``Finally! Your back!`` She mewed and looked at the giant rabbit, ``Nice catch Dawn!`` She mewed happily, ``Great hunting skills!``
Dawn nodded shifting her paws. “Y-you guys can have it. I’ll have something tiny..”

Wolf nodded. She grabbed a squirrel that she catches herself and began eating it.

Mystic
December 5th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Dawn nodded shifting her paws. “Y-you guys can have it. I’ll have something tiny..”

Wolf nodded. She grabbed a squirrel that she catches herself and began eating it.

Iris picked a shrew and crouched down to eat it. Feeling really satisfied.

Sparrow glanced at Dawn, ``You sure? You haven't eaten all day!`` He mewed.

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 07:26 PM
Iris picked a shrew and crouched down to eat it. Feeling really satisfied.

Sparrow glanced at Dawn, ``You sure? You haven't eaten all day!`` He mewed.
Dawn shook her head. “I-I’m fine.” She grabbed a tiny mouse that wolf caught and began taking slow bights. Wincing at the sound and blood.

DragonChaos
December 5th, 2017, 07:31 PM
Shay
(Applying to be one of Amber's kits if that's okay.)

Name: Diamond (for the white diamond on her chest)
Skills: TBD, as of she is currently unborn
Personality: TBD/TBRP, as of she is unborn
Looks: https://t2.rbxcdn.com/60e02e394b45f45662e4385cde3734be
Crush/Mate: N/A
Backstory/other?: N/A

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 07:35 PM
Dawn shook her head. “I-I’m fine.” She grabbed a tiny mouse that wolf caught and began taking slow bights. Wincing at the sound and blood.
"Alright, I suppose the rest of us will share the rabbit then." She took a small bite; she wasn't very hungry, but decided it would be best to keep her strength up. The taste was unfamiliar, but not bad. "By the way, did you happen to find any sort of shelter?"

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 07:36 PM
Shay
(Applying to be one of Amber's kits if that's okay.)

Name: Diamond (for the white diamond on her chest)
Skills: TBD, as of she is currently unborn
Personality: TBD/TBRP, as of she is unborn
Looks: https://t2.rbxcdn.com/60e02e394b45f45662e4385cde3734be
Crush/Mate: N/A
Backstory/other?: N/A

(Alright, thanks! I'll mention you when they're born, until then you can follow along if you'd like)

fresh
December 5th, 2017, 07:48 PM
just replying to this post, but I have read the others btw
Equinox
~~~~<~>~~~~
The calico female glanced at him. "I'll live," Jinx grunted, flicking her tail. "So who're y-" she was cut off by the sound of foreign voices, both gruff and threatening, and she instinctively unsheathed her claws, whipping around to face the direction they were coming from. She watched, unblinking as the two argued, before adding in menacingly, "You want to make me- us leave? Go ahead and try." She bared her teeth, her hackles rising. Like her name, she lived up to the bad luck streaks. Except for the fact that they didn't happen to her. They happened, superstitiously, to the people who injured her- whether mentally or physically.
Superstitious? Yes. True? Most of the time, yep.

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 08:23 PM
Shadow since you're on can we rp? )

DragonChaos
December 5th, 2017, 08:23 PM
(Alright, thanks! I'll mention you when they're born, until then you can follow along if you'd like)

(I shall be spy until birth)

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 08:30 PM
Shadow since you're on can we rp? )
On here?)

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 08:35 PM
On here?)
(Yeah, on my post I made earlier, I quoted Mystic but she's not on now)

Shadow
December 5th, 2017, 08:48 PM
"Alright, I suppose the rest of us will share the rabbit then." She took a small bite; she wasn't very hungry, but decided it would be best to keep her strength up. The taste was unfamiliar, but not bad. "By the way, did you happen to find any sort of shelter?"
Wolf shook her head. “We will have to find something here. Or sleep in some tall grass.”

Shay
December 5th, 2017, 08:54 PM
Wolf shook her head. “We will have to find something here. Or sleep in some tall grass.”
"Alright. Maybe we could sleep in the reeds if we don't find anything," she said, beginning to look around for some sort of shelter.
(Do you want the cats to go to sleep so we can timeskip?)

dino.
December 6th, 2017, 05:42 AM
No it’s blue jellie character XP )

Silent hissed. “I have been here many times before. Never once did I see you.” his voice low and threatening but he himself did not look so sure this was the cats home.
just replying to this post, but I have read the others btw
Equinox
~~~~<~>~~~~
The calico female glanced at him. "I'll live," Jinx grunted, flicking her tail. "So who're y-" she was cut off by the sound of foreign voices, both gruff and threatening, and she instinctively unsheathed her claws, whipping around to face the direction they were coming from. She watched, unblinking as the two argued, before adding in menacingly, "You want to make me- us leave? Go ahead and try." She bared her teeth, her hackles rising. Like her name, she lived up to the bad luck streaks. Except for the fact that they didn't happen to her. They happened, superstitiously, to the people who injured her- whether mentally or physically.
Superstitious? Yes. True? Most of the time, yep.
(Oh oops ×])

"I prefer to keep my brother and I hidden," he replied snarkily. "And I've probably got more blood staining one of my claws than you do all of yours. It'd be wise not to mess with us."

Lightning shrank back as another cat joining the argument, and his twin brother swung his head around to face her. He eyed the two carefully and hissed.

Mystic
December 6th, 2017, 08:35 AM
"Alright. Maybe we could sleep in the reeds if we don't find anything," she said, beginning to look around for some sort of shelter.

Yeah let's timeskip.

Shay
December 6th, 2017, 09:11 AM
Yeah let's timeskip.
*timeskip To morning*

Amber woke up, stretching her legs. Sleeping on the ground was uncomfortable compared to her housefolk's nest, but she had managed.
"Is anyone else up?" she mewed tiredly.

Mystic
December 6th, 2017, 02:31 PM
*timeskip To morning*

Amber woke up, stretching her legs. Sleeping on the ground was uncomfortable compared to her housefolk's nest, but she had managed.

Sparrow woke up and took a big yawn. He stood up and took a stretch before laying back down, ``I'm up.`` he mewed tiredly. ``It seems really early.`` He pointed out.

Shadow
December 6th, 2017, 02:34 PM

(Oh oops ×])

"I prefer to keep my brother and I hidden," he replied snarkily. "And I've probably got more blood staining one of my claws than you do all of yours. It'd be wise not to mess with us."

Lightning shrank back as another cat joining the argument, and his twin brother swung his head around to face her. He eyed the two carefully and hissed.
Yeah let's timeskip.
*timeskip To morning*

Silent snickered. “Ah your strong. But I see your brother is not. He’s easy to kill yes?” he knew that’s the spot. The spot that would strike him. Be he knew what the tom would do. Well-at Least a guess of what he will do.

Wolf looked at Amber. “Good morning. How was your sleep?” She asked.

Dawm was curled up a mouse length away from sparrow. She was cold last night and was afraid of Wolf-and she didn’t want to hurt Amber. And iris..she didn’t really know her. So Dawn got closer to sparrow and curled up last night. She want shivering that bad anymore.

dino.
December 6th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Silent snickered. “Ah your strong. But I see your brother is not. He’s easy to kill yes?” he knew that’s the spot. The spot that would strike him. Be he knew what the tom would do. Well-at Least a guess of what he will do.

Dawm was curled up a mouse length away from sparrow. She was cold last night and was afraid of Wolf-and she didn’t want to hurt Amber. And iris..she didn’t really know her. So Dawn got closer to sparrow and curled up last night. She want shivering that bad anymore.
The larger tom froze, his gaze flicking from Silent to Lightning and back again. "Leave him outta this," he sputtered finally. "Lightning didn't do nothing to you. And besides," he added, regaining his confidence, "you're the one trespassing on our territory."

"Um. Thunder?" Lightning squeaked. "Maybe we should just leave him be. I don't like the way he's looking at me."

Mystic
December 6th, 2017, 05:42 PM

Sparrow was still asleep.

Iris looked at Sparrow and Dawn and purred in amusement

Shadow
December 6th, 2017, 05:44 PM
The larger tom froze, his gaze flicking from Silent to Lightning and back again. "Leave him outta this," he sputtered finally. "Lightning didn't do nothing to you. And besides," he added, regaining his confidence, "you're the one trespassing on our territory."

"Um. Thunder?" Lightning squeaked. "Maybe we should just leave him be. I don't like the way he's looking at me."
Sparrow was still asleep.

Iris looked at Sparrow and Dawn and purred in amusement

Dawn jerked awake. Her fur getting hot seeing sparrow. She jumped away from him. “Er..good morning..”
”I was only passing through.” Silents threat was empty. And he had no desire of killing any cat. Hurting one severely? Yes. But only to defend himself. He never strikes first. Ever.

Mystic
December 6th, 2017, 06:09 PM
Dawn jerked awake. Her fur getting hot seeing sparrow. She jumped away from him. “Er..good morning..”
”I was only passing through.” Silents threat was empty. And he had no desire of killing any cat. Hurting one severely? Yes. But only to defend himself. He never strikes first. Ever.

Sparrow's eyes opened as he heard the sound of others waking up, He sat up and yawned, ``Good morning guys.`` He mewed, not knowing about Dawn. ``Ok today is going to be a busy day.``

Shadow
December 6th, 2017, 07:27 PM
Sparrow's eyes opened as he heard the sound of others waking up, He sat up and yawned, ``Good morning guys.`` He mewed, not knowing about Dawn. ``Ok today is going to be a busy day.``
Dawn began cleaning herself. Nodding aw Sparrows words.

”Indeed. We will have to find somewhere to stay.”

Mystic
December 6th, 2017, 07:42 PM
Dawn began cleaning herself. Nodding aw Sparrows words.

”Indeed. We will have to find somewhere to stay.”

``Wolf you should take others out to hunt and me and Dawn can stay to keep a lookout. When you come back and everybody is full-fed we'll have enough energy to travel.`` He mewed.

Shay
December 6th, 2017, 07:54 PM
``Wolf you should take others out to hunt and me and Dawn can stay to keep a lookout. When you come back and everybody is full-fed we'll have enough energy to travel.`` He mewed.
Amber nodded. "Sounds good to me. Remember, I still have to learn, though." She looked at the other cats. "Ready?"

Mystic
December 6th, 2017, 07:56 PM
Amber nodded. "Sounds good to me. Remember, I still have to learn, though." She looked at the other cats. "Ready?"

Iris stood up, ``It's exciting to learn how to hunt!`` She mewed. Quickly groomed herself and took a drink from the pond.

Shadow
December 6th, 2017, 08:02 PM
Iris stood up, ``It's exciting to learn how to hunt!`` She mewed. Quickly groomed herself and took a drink from the pond.
Dawm almost chocked on her fur. Why couldn’t she go too? Why wasn’t Sparrow going? All these thoughts prevented her from hearing Wolf.

”Alright. Come on you two let’s get going so I can show you. And Amber-take it slowly.” She said worried. Then flicked her tail and started padding off.

Shay
December 6th, 2017, 08:07 PM
Dawm almost chocked on her fur. Why couldn’t she go too? Why wasn’t Sparrow going? All these thoughts prevented her from hearing Wolf.

”Alright. Come on you two let’s get going so I can show you. And Amber-take it slowly.” She said worried. Then flicked her tail and started padding off.
Normally Amber would have indignantly objected, but instead she just nodded despite Wolf's head being turned. She was starting to feel that her kits would come soon; certainly in less than a moon. This worried her; normally her housefolk would be there to help, but now what if her kits couldn't survive? She wasn't even sure if she could survive.
Well, that's why I'm learning to hunt, she told herself, pushing the thoughts from her mind and following the cats in front of her.

Mystic
December 6th, 2017, 08:14 PM

Sparrow looked at Dawn and realized what she was thinking, ``We're not going because we went yesterday so the others need a chance to learn too.`` He mewed and began grooming himself.

Mystic
December 6th, 2017, 08:15 PM
Normally Amber would have indignantly objected, but instead she just nodded despite Wolf's head being turned. She was starting to feel that her kits would come soon; certainly in less than a moon. This worried her; normally her housefolk would be there to help, but now what if her kits couldn't survive? She wasn't even sure if she could survive.
Well, that's why I'm learning to hunt, she told herself, pushing the thoughts from her mind and following the cats in front of her.

Iris walked beside Amber, ``Wolf is right,`` She said quietly, ``You are expecting kits and we wouldn't want you to stress yourself.`` Iris mewed.

Shay
December 6th, 2017, 08:17 PM
Iris walked beside Amber, ``Wolf is right,`` She said quietly, ``You are expecting kits and we wouldn't want you to stress yourself.`` Iris mewed.
Amber nodded again. "Yeah," she said simply. She wasn't particularly in the mood to talk, but silently appreciated their kindness and continued walking. I'll do my best to help, but they're right. I'll try not to push myself too hard, I suppose...
Once they had been going for a while, Amber stopped walking. "This looks like a good place," she commented.

Shadow
December 6th, 2017, 08:32 PM
Sparrow looked at Dawn and realized what she was thinking, ``We're not going because we went yesterday so the others need a chance to learn too.`` He mewed and began grooming himself.
Amber nodded again. "Yeah," she said simply. She wasn't particularly in the mood to talk, but silently appreciated their kindness and continued walking. I'll do my best to help, but they're right. I'll try not to push myself too hard, I suppose...
Once they had been going for a while, Amber stopped walking. "This looks like a good place," she commented.
Wolf nodded. “Yes it is. Ok so this is how you do a crouch..” she spent some while teaching them tactics but when she felt they where ready she stopped. “Do you guys think you got this?” She asked

Dawn-startled from her thinking-jumped. Then she realized that he was only talking and she felt embarrassed for overreacting. “E-er Of corse. I know that..”

Shay
December 6th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Wolf nodded. “Yes it is. Ok so this is how you do a crouch..” she spent some while teaching them tactics but when she felt they where ready she stopped. “Do you guys think you got this?” She asked

Dawn-startled from her thinking-jumped. Then she realized that he was only talking and she felt embarrassed for overreacting. “E-er Of corse. I know that..”
"Yeah, I think I got it," Amber replied. Her paws were itching to finally try it out. She sniffed the air for prey. The scents were confusing and overwhelming, but she could smell some things that she thought were prey. Following her nose, she went towards one of the scent trails. She was sure she wouldn't find anything, when suddenly she saw a mouse by the roots of a tree, nibbling on a seed.
Mouse! she thought proudly. It's busy eating, this can't be too hard!
Excitedly, she leaped for the mouse. Unfortunately in her excitement she forgot to keep her paws quiet and the mouse ran away.
Mouse dung.
"Sorry," she said with a nervous chuckle.

Mystic
December 6th, 2017, 09:15 PM

Iris nodded, ``Yep!`` She mewed. She glanced at Amber, ``Bad luck. It's ok, it's just our first time.`` She mewed and sniffed the air. She soon spotted and a shrew and she immediately crouched down. She stalked and leaped. She killed it with a bite to the neck. She picked it up proudly. She put it down as another prey scent hit her nose. This time it was a rabbit. She did the same crouch but she stepped on a twig and the rabbit dashed off.

Sparrow tilted his head. ``Ok, what now? We should do something, I'm already getting bored.`` He mewed.

Shay
December 6th, 2017, 09:27 PM
Iris nodded, ``Yep!`` She mewed. She glanced at Amber, ``Bad luck. It's ok, it's just our first time.`` She mewed and sniffed the air. She soon spotted and a shrew and she immediately crouched down. She stalked and leaped. She killed it with a bite to the neck. She picked it up proudly. She put it down as another prey scent hit her nose. This time it was a rabbit. She did the same crouch but she stepped on a twig and the rabbit dashed off.

Sparrow tilted his head. ``Ok, what now? We should do something, I'm already getting bored.`` He mewed.
Although slightly stung that Iris had gotten it on the first try, she was determined to keep trying.

She began looking for prey again. After not too long she found another mouse, but missed that one too, as well as managing to scare away a bird without even noticing it. Soon she spotted a wood thrush pecking at the ground. Crouching down, careful this time to be quiet, she pounced. The thrush heard her, perking up its head and preparing to fly away. Amber was sure that she would miss again, but managed to land right as it lifted off the ground.

A bit of a sloppy catch, but better. She went back and proudly dropped her catch next to the shrew.
Man, there are some cats who do this all of the time? Catching one thing was hard enough!

Shay
December 6th, 2017, 10:35 PM
(making a form for one of Amber's kits lol, guess I technically don't need to but I'll do it anyway for reference)

Name: Gale
Skills: tbrp
Personality: tbrp
Looks: https://i.pinimg.com/736x/a9/a7/70/a9a770441d2421c2c605cb6e2486639d--mockingjay-gender.jpg
Crush/Mate: Open
Backstory/other?: Amber's kit, bisexual

dino.
December 7th, 2017, 05:58 AM
"Then stop making threats against my brother," Thunder growled. "Or you really will have something to worry about."

"Thunder. He looks like he could hunt," Lightning interjected. "Are you a hunter? What's your name?" He blinked large yellow eyes st Silent.

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 03:09 PM
"Yeah, I think I got it," Amber replied. Her paws were itching to finally try it out. She sniffed the air for prey. The scents were confusing and overwhelming, but she could smell some things that she thought were prey. Following her nose, she went towards one of the scent trails. She was sure she wouldn't find anything, when suddenly she saw a mouse by the roots of a tree, nibbling on a seed.
Mouse! she thought proudly. It's busy eating, this can't be too hard!
Excitedly, she leaped for the mouse. Unfortunately in her excitement she forgot to keep her paws quiet and the mouse ran away.
Mouse dung.
"Sorry," she said with a nervous chuckle.

Although slightly stung that Iris had gotten it on the first try, she was determined to keep trying.

She began looking for prey again. After not too long she found another mouse, but missed that one too, as well as managing to scare away a bird without even noticing it. Soon she spotted a wood thrush pecking at the ground. Crouching down, careful this time to be quiet, she pounced. The thrush heard her, perking up its head and preparing to fly away. Amber was sure that she would miss again, but managed to land right as it lifted off the ground.

A bit of a sloppy catch, but better. She went back and proudly dropped her catch next to the shrew.
Man, there are some cats who do this all of the time? Catching one thing was hard enough!

"Then stop making threats against my brother," Thunder growled. "Or you really will have something to worry about."

"Thunder. He looks like he could hunt," Lightning interjected. "Are you a hunter? What's your name?" He blinked large yellow eyes st Silent.
Wolf smiled proudly at the both of them. “Great job,both of you.” She than sniffed the air and scented a small Robin. She crept towards the bird. Suprised it didn’t hear her yet and she pounced. She almost missed the unlucky bird but caught it between her claws. It took a deep breath to announce the preditor but failed as Wolf quickly but it’s neck.

Dawn thought for a bit. “W-Well we can look around for better shelter.” She suggested,

Sileng growled at thunder. “Then stop threatening me!” he looked over to the other cat. “Yes I suppose I can hunt, why should I tell you my name?” Silent said slowly and confused but still was aggressive,

Mystic
December 7th, 2017, 04:09 PM
Wolf smiled proudly at the both of them. “Great job,both of you.” She than sniffed the air and scented a small Robin. She crept towards the bird. Suprised it didn’t hear her yet and she pounced. She almost missed the unlucky bird but caught it between her claws. It took a deep breath to announce the preditor but failed as Wolf quickly but it’s neck.

Dawn thought for a bit. “W-Well we can look around for better shelter.” She suggested,

Sileng growled at thunder. “Then stop threatening me!” he looked over to the other cat. “Yes I suppose I can hunt, why should I tell you my name?” Silent said slowly and confused but still was aggressive,

``Nice!`` Iris mewed through her shrew. ``Should we head back?`` She asked Wolf.

``Sure we can find shelter`` He mewed and rose to his paws.

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 04:24 PM
``Nice!`` Iris mewed through her shrew. ``Should we head back?`` She asked Wolf.

``Sure we can find shelter`` He mewed and rose to his paws.
Wolf hesitated, “Well. We might need a bit more-if that’s okie with you two..maybe two more catches so each cat can have a peace.”
Dawn nodded. “Sure, Let’s be absolutely positive we will get back in time. And that we know which way we are going...so you lead the way.”

Mystic
December 7th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Wolf hesitated, “Well. We might need a bit more-if that’s okie with you two..maybe two more catches so each cat can have a peace.”
Dawn nodded. “Sure, Let’s be absolutely positive we will get back in time. And that we know which way we are going...so you lead the way.”

``Ok`` He mewed and started heading forward.

Iris nodded, ``Oh ok!`` She mewed.

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 04:34 PM

Wolf decided she would let the other two hunt.

Dawn followed.

Mystic
December 7th, 2017, 04:37 PM
Wolf decided she would let the other two hunt.

Dawn followed.

Sparrow sniffed the air the stopped as he came to 2 holes. ``I'll go in one hole you'll g in the other one.`` He mewed and without waiting a reply, he walked in the first hole and sniffed around, ``Stale.`` he thought.

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 04:42 PM
Sparrow sniffed the air the stopped as he came to 2 holes. ``I'll go in one hole you'll g in the other one.`` He mewed and without waiting a reply, he walked in the first hole and sniffed around, ``Stale.`` he thought.
Dawn squeaked. “Wa-what?” She mewed but sighed as he left. She sniffed around the other tunnel. “Hmm” She hummed as she entered. “Ah. No one is here..”

dino.
December 7th, 2017, 04:46 PM

Lightning fidgeted uncomfortably under Silent's gaze. "Well... my name's Lightning. And that's Thunder." He blinked again. "So... now that you know our names, you can tell us yours." Thunder relaxed, the fur on his shoulders flattening, but he still had an aggressive air about him. "Right," he said through gritted teeth. "What he said."

Mystic
December 7th, 2017, 04:49 PM
Dawn squeaked. “Wa-what?” She mewed but sighed as he left. She sniffed around the other tunnel. “Hmm” She hummed as she entered. “Ah. No one is here..”

``Clear!`` He mewed as he went out of the hole.

Shay
December 7th, 2017, 05:51 PM

(short time skip? I don't want to rp more hunting rn lol. If so-)
Amber dropped the squirrel she had caught with the other prey. Hopefully Iris or Wolf caught something too, she thought. Hunting was fun, but also hard, and she wasn't sure she could catch anything else. At this point they had probably scared off half the prey in the forest anyway. Well, the squirrel was decently big, so two cats could share it if necessary.

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 05:57 PM
Lightning fidgeted uncomfortably under Silent's gaze. "Well... my name's Lightning. And that's Thunder." He blinked again. "So... now that you know our names, you can tell us yours." Thunder relaxed, the fur on his shoulders flattening, but he still had an aggressive air about him. "Right," he said through gritted teeth. "What he said."
``Clear!`` He mewed as he went out of the hole.
Amber dropped the squirrel she had caught with the other prey. Hopefully Iris or Wolf caught something too, she thought. Hunting was fun, but also hard, and she wasn't sure she could catch anything else. At this point they had probably scared off half the prey in the forest anyway. Well, the squirrel was decently big, so two cats could share it if necessary.
Silent held lightning’s gaze. His eyes in a faraway place. He stayed like that for a couple minutes debating then finally spoke. “I am..Silent.” He meeed slowly.

Dawn nodded and cane out of hers. “Mine was too.” The small she cat had no problem getting out of the small entrance. “This entrance is small..maybe Amber could live here so when she had kits no predator could get in easily.”

Wolf got up picking g up two pieces of prey. “Great!” Came her mumbled mew. “Let’s get going.”

Shay
December 7th, 2017, 06:03 PM
Silent held lightning’s gaze. His eyes in a faraway place. He stayed like that for a couple minutes debating then finally spoke. “I am..Silent.” He meeed slowly.

Dawn nodded and cane out of hers. “Mine was too.” The small she cat had no problem getting out of the small entrance. “This entrance is small..maybe Amber could live here so when she had kits no predator could get in easily.”

Wolf got up picking g up two pieces of prey. “Great!” Came her mumbled mew. “Let’s get going.”
Relieved that they had enough prey, she followed behind Wolf, looking at the trees as they walked. The leaves were beginning to change color.
"Looks like the season is changing," she commented. It's not the only thing that's changed, either, she thought, still not used to forest life.

(Side note: what do these cats call seasons?)

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 06:06 PM
Relieved that they had enough prey, she followed behind Wolf, looking at the trees as they walked. The leaves were beginning to change color.
"Looks like the season is changing," she commented. It's not the only thing that's changed, either, she thought, still not used to forest life.

(Side note: what do these cats call seasons?)
Hmmm maybe:

Winter=White freeze
Fall=Falling Time
Spring= New Life
Summer=Hottest days

Idkkk I’m bad at this)

Once they arrive wolf found that the two of them where not there. “Huh.”

"Nice to meet you, Silent," Lightning said. Thunder stayed silent, and the smaller tom nudged him. "Come on, Thunder. Let's just be nice for once!"

Silent held back a snicker but relaxed only the slightest of bits.

dino.
December 7th, 2017, 06:06 PM

"Nice to meet you, Silent," Lightning said. Thunder stayed silent, and the smaller tom nudged him. "Come on, Thunder. Let's just be nice for once!"

Shay
December 7th, 2017, 06:10 PM
Hmmm maybe:

Winter=White freeze
Fall=Falling Time
Spring= New Life
Summer=Hottest days

Idkkk I’m bad at this)

(I like white freeze, maybe all of them could have that sorta theme?
Maybe Green Blossom, Bright Sun, Red Leaf, and White Freeze? somethin like that)
"Dawn? Sparrow?" Amber called, sniffing around for the two cats, dropping the thrush and the squirrel.

Mystic
December 7th, 2017, 06:11 PM

Sure))

Iris had caught a shrew and 1 mouse. It wasn't much but it'll do.

Mystic
December 7th, 2017, 06:13 PM

Sparrow perked his ears, ``I think the others are back!`` He mewed and raced off.

Shay
December 7th, 2017, 06:17 PM
Sparrow perked his ears, ``I think the others are back!`` He mewed and raced off.
Amber heard the sound of pawsteps and turned around to see Sparrow.
"Ah, there you are. We caught some prey," she said, motioning to the small pile. "Dawn was with you, right?"

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 06:32 PM
(I like white freeze, maybe all of them could have that sorta theme?
Maybe Green Blossom, Bright Sun, Red Leaf, and White Freeze? somethin like that)
"Dawn? Sparrow?" Amber called, sniffing around for the two cats, dropping the thrush and the squirrel.
Sure))

Iris had caught a shrew and 1 mouse. It wasn't much but it'll do.
Alrighty!! I like that.)

Dawn jumped realizing that she was all alone then ran after him. When he stopped she collided right into him. “Ow.”

”there they are.” Wolf stated bladnly.

Mystic
December 7th, 2017, 06:36 PM
Alrighty!! I like that.)

Dawn jumped realizing that she was all alone then ran after him. When he stopped she collided right into him. “Ow.”

``Oh sorry`` He mewed and moved out of the way. He licked the top of her head to try to clear the pain. then turned to the others.

Iris put down the shrew and the plump mouse. ``Seasons changing.`` She mewed.

Shay
December 7th, 2017, 06:37 PM
Alrighty!! I like that.)

Amber let out a quick purr of amusement. "Well, let's eat. We were going to continue travelling right? If so we'll need our strength," she said.

dino.
December 7th, 2017, 06:39 PM
Hmmm maybe:

Winter=White freeze
Fall=Falling Time
Spring= New Life
Summer=Hottest days

Idkkk I’m bad at this)

Thunder caught it and glared at him, but said nothing.

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 07:18 PM
``Oh sorry`` He mewed and moved out of the way. He licked the top of her head to try to clear the pain. then turned to the others.

Iris put down the shrew and the plump mouse. ``Seasons changing.`` She mewed.
Amber let out a quick purr of amusement. "Well, let's eat. We were going to continue travelling right? If so we'll need our strength," she said.

Thunder caught it and glared at him, but said nothing.

Dawn looked down at the ground. “E-er..y-yea u-uh...” she scraped her paws across the ground. She then looked up and gasped “it’s changing already..? W-well me and sparrow found some old dens that we can stay in..I-“ She was cut off by Wolf.

”Ah! I think we should stay here one more night so we can get up early and have more sunlight tomorrow.” She mewed clearly proud of herself and ignoring Dawn’s quiet mew saying-”I was going to say that...”

Silent shifted his paws. “Well nice to meet you I guess..”

Mystic
December 7th, 2017, 07:24 PM
Dawn looked down at the ground. “E-er..y-yea u-uh...” she scraped her paws across the ground. She then looked up and gasped “it’s changing already..? W-well me and sparrow found some old dens that we can stay in..I-“ She was cut off by Wolf.

”Ah! I think we should stay here one more night so we can get up early and have more sunlight tomorrow.” She mewed clearly proud of herself and ignoring Dawn’s quiet mew saying-”I was going to say that...”

``Wolf, we found 2 old dens we can stay in!`` He mewed a bit louder a than Dawn.

Shay
December 7th, 2017, 07:58 PM

``Wolf, we found 2 old dens we can stay in!`` He mewed a bit louder a than Dawn.
Amber shot a quick worried glance towards Dawn since she had been cut off, but didn't say anything. "Sure, I guess we can stay here another night." She motioned to the prey. "Let's eat for now, though." She picked the wood thrush that she had caught and took a bite.

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 08:36 PM
Amber shot a quick worried glance towards Dawn since she had been cut off, but didn't say anything. "Sure, I guess we can stay here another night." She motioned to the prey. "Let's eat for now, though." She picked the wood thrush that she had caught and took a bite.
Dawn scraped the floor then nodded. As usual she kept her own thoughts in and took a price of prey.”thank you guys..” she spoke quietly-of corse that was her normal.

Wolf looked up from her half eaten prey. “Well thank Amber and Iris for most of it.” She smiled gently then continued to eat.

Mystic
December 7th, 2017, 08:41 PM
Dawn scraped the floor then nodded. As usual she kept her own thoughts in and took a price of prey.”thank you guys..” she spoke quietly-of corse that was her normal.

Wolf looked up from her half eaten prey. “Well thank Amber and Iris for most of it.” She smiled gently then continued to eat.

Sparrow took a piece and shared it with Iris.

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 08:45 PM
After Dawn was finished she began to groom her fur. She had a bit of trouble with it but managed.

(Wolf is just Wolf)

Shay
December 7th, 2017, 08:58 PM

Amber was grateful for the compliment, knowing that her struggles hadn't gone to waste. She finished her meal and sat up.
"Hm. What are we going to do until tomorrow?" she said, mostly to herself. The day had just barely started, but they weren't going to leave yet.

Shadow
December 7th, 2017, 09:01 PM
Amber was grateful for the compliment, knowing that her struggles hadn't gone to waste. She finished her meal and sat up.
"Hm. What are we going to do until tomorrow?" she said, mostly to herself. The day had just barely started, but they weren't going to leave yet.
Dawn shrugged. “Maybe some of us could go back to the fire..if it isn’t to far..and if the fire has ended..some of us could look for survivors.”

Shay
December 7th, 2017, 09:12 PM
Dawn shrugged. “Maybe some of us could go back to the fire..if it isn’t to far..and if the fire has ended..some of us could look for survivors.”
This reminded her instantly of her mate. Maybe I can give him a proper goodbye, she thought sadly. She snapped back to reality to answer Dawn.
"Yeah, the fire must be over by now. I suppose some cat could've gotten trapped under some rubble or something... and if we do go to check, who wants to go?"

dino.
December 8th, 2017, 05:12 AM

"Nice to meet you," Lightning said. "Come on, we have a giant hollowed-out tree stump that we stay in. It's really sturdy and dry." He stepped back to let his brother pass. "Thunder usually leads the way, in case anything attacks us." The smaller tom shuffled his paws. "He's kind of protective of me. Don't take it personally, he's grumpy a lot, but he's a really nice guy when you get to know him."

"I'll speak for myself, thanks," Thunder growled, but he looked more relaxed.

Shadow
December 8th, 2017, 03:10 PM
This reminded her instantly of her mate. Maybe I can give him a proper goodbye, she thought sadly. She snapped back to reality to answer Dawn.
"Yeah, the fire must be over by now. I suppose some cat could've gotten trapped under some rubble or something... and if we do go to check, who wants to go?"

"Nice to meet you," Lightning said. "Come on, we have a giant hollowed-out tree stump that we stay in. It's really sturdy and dry." He stepped back to let his brother pass. "Thunder usually leads the way, in case anything attacks us." The smaller tom shuffled his paws. "He's kind of protective of me. Don't take it personally, he's grumpy a lot, but he's a really nice guy when you get to know him."

"I'll speak for myself, thanks," Thunder growled, but he looked more relaxed.

”me!” Dawn meeed almost immediately after Amber finished talking.

Silent nodded. “Ah I see. You don’t have to House me, I can do that myself, but I still appreciate you offering your home to me.”Silent mewed flashing his charming but sweet smile.

Shay
December 8th, 2017, 05:59 PM

Silent nodded. “Ah I see. You don’t have to House me, I can do that myself, but I still appreciate you offering your home to me.”Silent mewed flashing his charming but sweet smile.
"I'll go too," Amber said. She looked at Wolf, Sparrow, and Iris. "Are any of you coming?"

( Mystic )

PhantomRiderYT
December 8th, 2017, 06:11 PM
(Currently need people to roleplay as Amber's kits! Info at the bottom of this post, I would appreciate it!)

Backstory:
A fire spreads through the forest in an area with spaced out cabins. Some of the kittypets living in these homes escape, but don't know how to survive in the wild. 4 of them meet up and decide to stick together. They help each other survive, forming a council. They meet more cats who escaped the fire, as well as loners, who may join their clan.

Rules:
-Basic Roleplay Etiquette (don't power play, no mary sues, no killing off other people's chars without permission, be nice, etc)
-Max of 2 characters unless I tell you otherwise
-LGBT+ cats/ships are 100% allowed (you can specify their sexuality in the "other" section if you want)
-Other than that, nothing I can think of
also, you don't need to ask to do anything with the plot, in fact, please make your own plot events to make it more interesting. Maybe mention it first to ask opinions, but you don't need formal permission.

Characters: (still adding to this list, tell me if yours isn't on here)
Amber (roleplayed by Shay)- form on page 1
Wolf (roleplayed by Shadow)- form on page 1
Dawn (roleplayed by Shadow)- form on page 1
Silence (roleplayed by Shadow)- form on page 1
Sparrow (roleplayed by Mystic)- form on page 2
Iris (roleplayed by Mystic)- form on page 2
Thunder (roleplayed by Equinox)- form on page 7
Lightning (roleplayed by Equinox)- form on page 7
Jinx (roleplayed by blue jellie)

To Join:
Your character must be introduced somehow, they can't just appear with the current characters acting as if nothing is changed. So your character can be a kittypet or loner who finds the group, or they can be the kit of an existing character. (The ladder is preferred if there are any expecting queens, and you still can customize the character.)

Currently Expecting Kits:
Amber: She is tortoiseshell and her mate has no determined appearance, so the kits can be black, grey, red, ginger, or tortoiseshell, and they may have white spots.

Kits:
-Diamond (roleplayed by DragonChaos)- form on page 12
-Gale (roleplayed by Shay)- form on page 15
-

If you would like to roleplay as one of her kits when they are born, make a post saying so. You can fill out a form now and start rping them when they're born. Alternatively, after they're born, you can choose a kit that nobody is rping as to rp.

Form:
Name:
Skills:
Personality:
Looks:
Crush/Mate:
Backstory/other?:

Please only have 2 characters for now, however you can ask me if you want more

Have any questions? Ask away! Besides that, have fun rping!

Name: Jade
Skills: She is small, but quick
Personality: She can be a bit hostile at times, but is very loyal and kind to the ones she gets to know
Looks: All-black she-cat with green eyes
Crush/Mate: OPEN
Backstory/other?: Kittypet that lives mostly outdoors, so she can stumble across the Clan or whatever you'd like!

Name: Flower (or whatever you'd like her name to be!)
Skills: None yet
Personality: TBRP
Looks: Tortoiseshell with blue eyes
Crush/Mate: Too young!
Backstory/other?: This is my form for one of Amber's kits if there is still a spot open!

(Hope this is okay! Thank you!)

Mystic
December 8th, 2017, 06:27 PM
"I'll go too," Amber said. She looked at Wolf, Sparrow, and Iris. "Are any of you coming?"

( Mystic )

``I'll go.`` He mewed.

Iris glanced nervously, ``I-I'll stay...``

dino.
December 8th, 2017, 06:46 PM

"No problem!" Lightning smiled back happily. "Come on, it's over here." Thunder stopped in front of a large stump. The other three quarters of the tree lay on the other side. "It used to be an actual tree," Lightning explained. "I was actually born during a storm, at the flash of lightning. Thunder was born soon after." He grinned. "No one would ever guess, but I'm older!"

Shay
December 8th, 2017, 07:03 PM

``I'll go.`` He mewed.

"Alright. The others will stay here, and we'll be back before long," she mewed to Dawn and Sparrow. She felt a fluttering sensation in her chest at the thought of going back to her old home, worried and excited at what they would find there. What if her housefolk were there? What had happened to her old nest? And of course, she had to say goodbye to her mate, now that the fire was gone...
"Are you guys ready to go?" she mewed.

Shay
December 8th, 2017, 07:05 PM
Name: Jade
Skills: She is small, but quick
Personality: She can be a bit hostile at times, but is very loyal and kind to the ones she gets to know
Looks: All-black she-cat with green eyes
Crush/Mate: OPEN
Backstory/other?: Kittypet that lives mostly outdoors, so she can stumble across the Clan or whatever you'd like!

Name: Flower (or whatever you'd like her name to be!)
Skills: None yet
Personality: TBRP
Looks: Tortoiseshell with blue eyes
Crush/Mate: Too young!
Backstory/other?: This is my form for one of Amber's kits if there is still a spot open!

(Hope this is okay! Thank you!)
Accepted! Some cats are actually going back to the houses now, so if you want Jade to be a kittypet who survived the fire but got trapped/something else, you could do that.
And thank you for being one of Amber's kits!)

PhantomRiderYT
December 8th, 2017, 07:07 PM
Accepted! Some cats are actually going back to the houses now, so if you want Jade to be a kittypet who survived the fire but got trapped/something else, you could do that.
And thank you for being one of Amber's kits!)
(No problem, and that sounds great!)

Shadow
December 8th, 2017, 08:19 PM
Shay Mystic Equinox

( Mystic )
``I'll go.`` He mewed.

"No problem!" Lightning smiled back happily. "Come on, it's over here." Thunder stopped in front of a large stump. The other three quarters of the tree lay on the other side. "It used to be an actual tree," Lightning explained. "I was actually born during a storm, at the flash of lightning. Thunder was born soon after." He grinned. "No one would ever guess, but I'm older!"
"Alright. The others will stay here, and we'll be back before long," she mewed to Dawn and Sparrow. She felt a fluttering sensation in her chest at the thought of going back to her old home, worried and excited at what they would find there. What if her housefolk were there? What had happened to her old nest? And of course, she had to say goodbye to her mate, now that the fire was gone...
"Are you guys ready to go?" she mewed.
Wolf hesitated but then mewed. “I’ll stay with Iris. Sparrow.” She addressed the male with a firm and hard gaze. “Protect those two she cats. Amber is expecting and Dawn..she’s..well she won’t be able to fend for herself.” ”H-hey!” Wolf ignored Dawn and sill looked at Sparrow. ”Your responsible for more than two lifes.” She mewed at him seriously. “You all take care. I can follow Dawn’s and Sparrow’s scent to where the two makeshift homes could be.” Wolf mewed.

Dawn flicked her ear. Wolf was right-Dawn was weak. But still..she felt embarrassed by somecat saying that outloud. ‘Maybe I should stay..to make it easier on Sparrow..no. I need to be with Amber at all times. After all..I helped my neighbor deliver two liters of kits.’ Dawn stood up. “Are we ready?”

Silent shook his head. “No I could tell that you where older lightning.” the older tom said.

Shay
December 8th, 2017, 09:37 PM
Shay Mystic Equinox

Wolf hesitated but then mewed. “I’ll stay with Iris. Sparrow.” She addressed the male with a firm and hard gaze. “Protect those two she cats. Amber is expecting and Dawn..she’s..well she won’t be able to fend for herself.” ”H-hey!” Wolf ignored Dawn and sill looked at Sparrow. ”Your responsible for more than two lifes.” She mewed at him seriously. “You all take care. I can follow Dawn’s and Sparrow’s scent to where the two makeshift homes could be.” Wolf mewed.

Dawn flicked her ear. Wolf was right-Dawn was weak. But still..she felt embarrassed by somecat saying that outloud. ‘Maybe I should stay..to make it easier on Sparrow..no. I need to be with Amber at all times. After all..I helped my neighbor deliver two liters of kits.’ Dawn stood up. “Are we ready?”

Silent shook his head. “No I could tell that you where older lightning.” the older tom said.
“I’m ready; let’s go.” She started padding off. “Bye!” she called to Wolf and Iris as she and the other cats began to leave.
“So... how well do you two know the way?” She asked with a nervous chuckle. Since she’d been only half conscious on the way there, she couldn’t quite recall.

Shadow
December 8th, 2017, 09:44 PM
“I’m ready; let’s go.” She started padding off. “Bye!” she called to Wolf and Iris as she and the other cats began to leave.
“So... how well do you two know the way?” She asked with a nervous chuckle. Since she’d been only half conscious on the way there, she couldn’t quite recall.
Dawn shook her head. “I was unconscious remember? So it’s all up to sparrow.” She joked Mystic

DragonChaos
December 8th, 2017, 09:46 PM
( @Shay (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1250) gonna make a 2nd charrie while I wait for the first one to be born )

Name: Phoenix
Skills: Best at Scenting, Hunting, Climbing, and Swimming.
Personality: Determined, Kind, Confident, Caring, Secretly Depressed, Attentive.
Looks: https://monos-charries.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/8/2/86822254/published/phoenix.jpg?1495125518
Backstory/other?: Started out as a kittypet, ran away before he was neutered to become a loner, hiding his depression from others basically. He inside with a kittypet friend when the fire happened. (If okay, can he be unconscious in one of the burnt-down buildings, with maybe something on top of him?)

Shay
December 8th, 2017, 10:22 PM
( @Shay (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1250) gonna make a 2nd charrie while I wait for the first one to be born )

Name: Phoenix
Skills: Best at Scenting, Hunting, Climbing, and Swimming.
Personality: Determined, Kind, Confident, Caring, Secretly Depressed, Attentive.
Looks: https://monos-charries.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/8/2/86822254/published/phoenix.jpg?1495125518
Backstory/other?: Started out as a kittypet, ran away before he was neutered to become a loner, hiding his depression from others basically. He inside with a kittypet friend when the fire happened. (If okay, can he be unconscious in one of the burnt-down buildings, with maybe something on top of him?)

Accepted)
Dawn shook her head. “I was unconscious remember? So it’s all up to sparrow.” She joked Mystic
Amber looked at Sparrow. "Hope ya know what you're doing," she teased. They followed the tom towards where the fire had been. After they had walked for a bit, Amber began to recognize some of the surroundings.
"Hey, I know where we are now; there are some housefolk nests around here. We can check for survivors," she said. Hers was a bit farther out, so they would get to it later. "Maybe we should split up so we can check the houses faster?" she suggested, hoping they would agree.

Shadow
December 8th, 2017, 10:32 PM
Accepted)

Amber looked at Sparrow. "Hope ya know what you're doing," she teased. They followed the tom towards where the fire had been. After they had walked for a bit, Amber began to recognize some of the surroundings.
"Hey, I know where we are now; there are some housefolk nests around here. We can check for survivors," she said. Hers was a bit farther out, so they would get to it later. "Maybe we should split up so we can check the houses faster?" she suggested, hoping they would agree.
”S-split up?!” The gental voices she cat spoke. “I-ok..I-if you want to..” Dawn looked at sparrow then Amber. “Maybe He should go with you. I didn’t have that many houses on my side.”

(Do you want Dawn to find Phoenix or somethin?)

Shay
December 8th, 2017, 11:08 PM
”S-split up?!” The gental voices she cat spoke. “I-ok..I-if you want to..” Dawn looked at sparrow then Amber. “Maybe He should go with you. I didn’t have that many houses on my side.”

(Yeah, the other cats can find Jade)
Amber had been hoping she could go alone, but decided not to push it. “Sure, let’s meet back here once we’ve checked the houses,” she said. The tortoiseshell she cat started walking in the general direction of her house folk nest, along with Sparrow. She sniffed around for cats that may still have been around the area.

PhantomRiderYT you can come in whenever)

Shadow
December 8th, 2017, 11:18 PM
Amber had been hoping she could go alone, but decided not to push it. “Sure, let’s meet back here once we’ve checked the houses,” she said. The tortoiseshell she cat started walking in the general direction of her house folk nest, along with Sparrow. She sniffed around for cats that may still have been around the area.

Alrighty.)

Dawn flicked her tail in fairwell and began padding off. She looked around and let out a soft wail. Her home..her home was gone.

DragonChaos Where do you want Dawn to be? She is gonna find your kitty :3 )

DragonChaos
December 8th, 2017, 11:51 PM
Alrighty.)

Dawn flicked her tail in fairwell and began padding off. She looked around and let out a soft wail. Her home..her home was gone.

@DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14) Where do you want Dawn to be? She is gonna find your kitty :3 )

(If you want, you can find him unconscious in the remains of one of the homes next to another unconscious (though dead) black cat under some wood.)

dino.
December 9th, 2017, 07:05 AM
Shay Mystic Equinox

"Really?" The small black tom looked surprised. Thunder just snorted. "Silent, if you like, you can stay in the stump with us. If not, you can make yourself a nest outside and sleep there."

"He's not a prisoner," Lightning muttered under his breath. "He doesn't have to stay tme here you tell him."

PhantomRiderYT
December 9th, 2017, 07:39 AM
Jade yowled loudly. Could anyone hear her? Trapped, under debris, she was lucky to have made it out of the fire alive. But she wouldn't survive if she was stuck here...
She yowled again, "Can any cat hear me? I need help! Please, some cat!"

(Sorry this is late)

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 08:17 AM

Sorry I'm late!
Sparrow nodded to Wolf seriously and began padding off. As they were walking Amber asked him a teasing question and he looked at her, He replied with a teasing voice, ``No I'll just lead you somewhere and get lost.`` He joked. As they reached the neighborhood he looked around. Sparrow nodded to Amber as she said they could split up. He walked with Amber while looking around for survivors. ``Whoah.. It's burnt down.`` He mewed.

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 08:19 AM
Jade yowled loudly. Could anyone hear her? Trapped, under debris, she was lucky to have made it out of the fire alive. But she wouldn't survive if she was stuck here...

(Sorry this is late)

Is anybody going to find you or is Amber and Sparrow gonna?))

PhantomRiderYT
December 9th, 2017, 08:21 AM
Is anybody going to find you or is Amber and Sparrow gonna?))
(Honestly, I have no idea. I think whoever wants to find Jade, can.)

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 08:26 AM
(Honestly, I have no idea. I think whoever wants to find Jade, can.)
Ok I'll let Sparrow and Amber find ya))

Sparrow heard a voice of another cat nearby. ``Amber! I think I hear a cat!`` He gasped quickly dashed to the sound of the voice. He looked around, trying to find the cat, ``Where are you?!`` He yowled.

Shay
December 9th, 2017, 09:54 AM

(Sorry this is late)
Sorry I'm late!
Sparrow nodded to Wolf seriously and began padding off. As they were walking Amber asked him a teasing question and he looked at her, He replied with a teasing voice, ``No I'll just lead you somewhere and get lost.`` He joked. As they reached the neighborhood he looked around. Sparrow nodded to Amber as she said they could split up. He walked with Amber while looking around for survivors. ``Whoah.. It's burnt down.`` He mewed.
Amber nodded absently. Every nest she saw was destroyed; any hope she had of her home still being intact diminished. I hope my housefolk are okay, at least. She knew she most likely wouldn't see them again.
She couldn't smell any cats through the scent of ash, but suddenly she heard a muffled yowl.
"Do you hear that?" she began heading towards the noise without waiting for an answer. "C'mon, I think there's a cat still somewhere around here."

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 10:40 AM
(If you want, you can find him unconscious in the remains of one of the homes next to another unconscious (though dead) black cat under some wood.)

"Really?" The small black tom looked surprised. Thunder just snorted. "Silent, if you like, you can stay in the stump with us. If not, you can make yourself a nest outside and sleep there."

"He's not a prisoner," Lightning muttered under his breath. "He doesn't have to stay tme here you tell him."
Sorry I'm late!
Dawn looked at a far away house she gasped seeing two cats in there. “O-oh!” The small she cat mewed in suprised and rushed over. Her one vibrant blue eye scanning the house to see where she could get the first orange cat out. She saw an advantage and took it. It took a bit longer due to her not being all that strong. The sixteen moon old finally managed to pull the other cat out. She went to get the other one but when she bit it’s scruff it was cold-and tasted horrible! She screeched. Jumping back. The other cat was dead. She forced herself to stop thinking about the deceased cat and looked to the alive one. She remembered that with kits-to make them take their first breaths you have to lick there fur the wrong way. So she did that with the orange tom infront of her. ‘Come on start breathing!’

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 10:44 AM
Amber nodded absently. Every nest she saw was destroyed; any hope she had of her home still being intact diminished. I hope my housefolk are okay, at least. She knew she most likely wouldn't see them again.
She couldn't smell any cats through the scent of ash, but suddenly she heard a muffled yowl.
"Do you hear that?" she began heading towards the noise without waiting for an answer. "C'mon, I think there's a cat still somewhere around here."

Lol Sparrow already ran off))

Sparrow was looking around, panicking. He couldn't let a cat die because of him! He began to pull pieces of wood off over, seeing if anybody was stuck under it.

Shay
December 9th, 2017, 10:50 AM
Lol Sparrow already ran off))

Sparrow was looking around, panicking. He couldn't let a cat die because of him! He began to pull pieces of wood off over, seeing if anybody was stuck under it.
(yeah I just noticed that now oops)
Amber too was digging at the charred debris, searching for the cat. She almost didn't realize when she saw a glint of black fur; the burnt surroundings made it hard to notice.
"Sparrow! I found someone, help me get rid of the debris," she said, frantically clawing at the rubble.

DragonChaos
December 9th, 2017, 10:51 AM
Dawn looked at a far away house she gasped seeing two cats in there. “O-oh!” The small she cat mewed in suprised and rushed over. Her one vibrant blue eye scanning the house to see where she could get the first orange cat out. She saw an advantage and took it. It took a bit longer due to her not being all that strong. The sixteen moon old finally managed to pull the other cat out. She went to get the other one but when she bit it’s scruff it was cold-and tasted horrible! She screeched. Jumping back. The other cat was dead. She forced herself to stop thinking about the deceased cat and looked to the alive one. She remembered that with kits-to make them take their first breaths you have to lick there fur the wrong way. So she did that with the orange tom infront of her. ‘Come on start breathing!’

The orange tom, who looked darker than his pelt color due to the ashes, some of his spots looking gray, black, or smudged from being moved, kept unconscious, though he did feel his body being moved, since he wasn't too unconscious, but conscious enough to feel, hear, and at one point, have it eyes open to a squint a bit. He gave off a few coughs to show that he was still alive, his squinted vision a blur, though telling that something was there in front of him licking his fur the wrong way, and soon just closed his eyes once her, breathing almost normally, and only a little bit heavy.

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 11:00 AM
The orange tom, who looked darker than his pelt color due to the ashes, some of his spots looking gray, black, or smudged from being moved, kept unconscious, though he did feel his body being moved, since he wasn't too unconscious, but conscious enough to feel, hear, and at one point, have it eyes open to a squint a bit. He gave off a few coughs to show that he was still alive, his squinted vision a blur, though telling that something was there in front of him licking his fur the wrong way, and soon just closed his eyes once her, breathing almost normally, and only a little bit heavy.

DragonChaos

Dawn stopped. “Good your alive.” She almost talked to herself. “I have to find sparrow-but I can’t leave you..and I most definitely can not carry you all the way to where they are..so I will just have to stay here and hope they come looking for me.” She looked around then sighed. She might as well clean his fur for him. He didn’t seem to have any wounds..not like how Dawn had wounds when the others found her. She still couldn’t believe she lost her left eye to the fire. She shivered and the began cleaning the to ,licking his fur the right way this time. ‘This is the most I can do..and I’m sure there is no water nearby...’

DragonChaos
December 9th, 2017, 11:11 AM
@DragonChaos (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=14)

Dawn stopped. “Good your alive.” She almost talked to herself. “I have to find sparrow-but I can’t leave you..and I most definitely can not carry you all the way to where they are..so I will just have to stay here and hope they come looking for me.” She looked around then sighed. She might as well clean his fur for him. He didn’t seem to have any wounds..not like how Dawn had wounds when the others found her. She still couldn’t believe she lost her left eye to the fire. She shivered and the began cleaning the to ,licking his fur the right way this time. ‘This is the most I can do..and I’m sure there is no water nearby...’

Cleaning his fur would show more of his original pelt color, which would be a darkish orange, almost the color of the fire itself. Of course, cleaning the ash away would taste like ash, and it was visible that his right ear had been torn and burned, the torn up part looking less recent, and the burned part looking more recent. He gave a few more coughs, though, slowly starting to stirr into reality.
(#writersblockwhenunconscious)

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 11:11 AM
Name: Milkweed
Skills: Undecided
Personality: Tbrped
Looks: A tortoiseshell she-cat with bright amber eyes and two white paws
http://i61.tinypic.com/2lnguaf.jpg
Crush/Mate:
Backstory/other?: Milkweed had a mate that was killed by a dog before their daughter was eve 3 moons old. Has a daughter name, Boa

Name: Boa
Looks: A white and brown she-cat with soft brown eyes
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaTo5Ag4pplyzubbMHnbYF9fXa1yJyV T1RTS5fDmWaDp6OPeF7N
Crush/Mate: None
Backstory/other?: None

dino.
December 9th, 2017, 11:14 AM
(Me thinks I has nots been replied too XD)

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Cleaning his fur would show more of his original pelt color, which would be a darkish orange, almost the color of the fire itself. Of course, cleaning the ash away would taste like ash, and it was visible that his right ear had been torn and burned, the torn up part looking less recent, and the burned part looking more recent. He gave a few more coughs, though, slowly starting to stirr into reality.
(#writersblockwhenunconscious)

(Me thinks I has nots been replied too XD)

Lol)
OH OH ME SOWWYZ)

Silent nodded. “To be honest..the place I stay at sometimes is not to far from here.” he said recognizing the area.

Dawn stopped. And wondered if she could get any cobwebs for the wounds she just found. But decided against it. She stopped licking him and spit out some of the ash she collected. She sat next to him and waited to see if he would wake up.

DragonChaos
December 9th, 2017, 11:47 AM
Dawn stopped. And wondered if she could get any cobwebs for the wounds she just found. But decided against it. She stopped licking him and spit out some of the ash she collected. She sat next to him and waited to see if he would wake up.

The tom gave a few more coughs, but soon, he gave off a slow groan as his eye slowly opened, his vision being very blurry at first. When his vision cleared up better, he could make up a cat next to him, and assumed that it was his friend. He did try to immediately stand up, but ended up just falling back down from being weak. His head of hurting a bit, and so slowly said, "My head..." not realizing that the sky could be seen, and that the cat next to him wasn't his kittypet friend.

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 11:54 AM
The tom gave a few more coughs, but soon, he gave off a slow groan as his eye slowly opened, his vision being very blurry at first. When his vision cleared up better, he could make up a cat next to him, and assumed that it was his friend. He did try to immediately stand up, but ended up just falling back down from being weak. His head of hurting a bit, and so slowly said, "My head..." not realizing that the sky could be seen, and that the cat next to him wasn't his kittypet friend.

”A-are you okie..?” Dawn’s gentle voice shuddered. The female padded closer slowly.

(Yeaaa since I’m not to good at describing things for her appearance its on da first page and her voice is gentle like fluttershy from mlp )

DragonChaos
December 9th, 2017, 12:02 PM
”A-are you okie..?” Dawn’s gentle voice shuddered. The female padded closer slowly.

(Yeaaa since I’m not to good at describing things for her appearance its on da first page and her voice is gentle like fluttershy from mlp )

(Phoenix's voice is confident with a slight hint of seriousness)

"I...don't know..." Phoenix slowly said in response to Dawn's voice. A few seconds later, he did feel pain coming from his right ear and said, "My ear..." before giving off some more coughing, still breathing a little bit heavily to get air into his lungs instead of the smoke and ashes that were from the fire.

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 12:10 PM
(Phoenix's voice is confident with a slight hint of seriousness)

"I...don't know..." Phoenix slowly said in response to Dawn's voice. A few seconds later, he did feel pain coming from his right ear and said, "My ear..." before giving off some more coughing, still breathing a little bit heavily to get air into his lungs instead of the smoke and ashes that were from the fire.

”Stay here..please.” She mewed as she padded off. She saw a puddle not that far from here. So she ran to it-of corse she tripped on her way there..still getting used to her one eye and all. She found some moss and soaked the puddle in it. On her way there she almost dropped the moss when she saw some cobwebs. After a minute of thinking she swooshed her tail in the cobwebs to gather some. She came back and put the wet moss on a leaf. “Uh..the water night not be that clean but it will help with your throat..” and she then began to bite at her tail to get the cobwebs off. From farther away it just looked like the she cat was attacking her tail.

dino.
December 9th, 2017, 12:17 PM
Lol)
OH OH ME SOWWYZ)

Silent nodded. “To be honest..the place I stay at sometimes is not to far from here.” he said recognizing the area.

(XD you're fine)

"Then go there," Thunder snapped. "Stay out of our home." Beside him, Lightning jumped and made frantic movements as if to say, "Calm down!"

DragonChaos
December 9th, 2017, 12:17 PM
”Stay here..please.” She mewed as she padded off. She saw a puddle not that far from here. So she ran to it-of corse she tripped on her way there..still getting used to her one eye and all. She found some moss and soaked the puddle in it. On her way there she almost dropped the moss when she saw some cobwebs. After a minute of thinking she swooshed her tail in the cobwebs to gather some. She came back and put the wet moss on a leaf. “Uh..the water night not be that clean but it will help with your throat..” and she then began to bite at her tail to get the cobwebs off. From farther away it just looked like the she cat was attacking her tail.

The tom gave a nod as she padded off, resting his head to wait instead of look around, since he was weak, still giving off coughing. When she returned with the wet moss and cobweb on her tail. He watched her place the moss on a leaf, starting to drink the water after he was told to. The water didn't taste too clean, but it did help his throat a bit.

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 12:20 PM
(yeah I just noticed that now oops)
Amber too was digging at the charred debris, searching for the cat. She almost didn't realize when she saw a glint of black fur; the burnt surroundings made it hard to notice.
"Sparrow! I found someone, help me get rid of the debris," she said, frantically clawing at the rubble.

Sparrow dashed to Amber. ``Be alive, Be alive.`` He half murmured to himself. He be began throwing the pieces of junk or burnt things away. He soon saw a tiny bit of moving, was it the cat?

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 12:32 PM
The tom gave a nod as she padded off, resting his head to wait instead of look around, since he was weak, still giving off coughing. When she returned with the wet moss and cobweb on her tail. He watched her place the moss on a leaf, starting to drink the water after he was told to. The water didn't taste too clean, but it did help his throat a bit.

(XD you're fine)

"Then go there," Thunder snapped. "Stay out of our home." Beside him, Lightning jumped and made frantic movements as if to say, "Calm down!"

Silent showed no hostility. He only chuckled a bit. “I see that your brother doesn’t think before he acts...I was like that once.”

Finally when she got the cobwebs off she looked to the tom. “W-where does it hurt the most?” She mewed.

DragonChaos
December 9th, 2017, 12:38 PM
Silent showed no hostility. He only chuckled a bit. “I see that your brother doesn’t think before he acts...I was like that once.”

Finally when she got the cobwebs off she looked to the tom. “W-where does it hurt the most?” She mewed.

"My right ear... It...has this burning pain..." the Tom simply said, his breathing becoming more normal since drinking the water was clearing his throat more.

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 12:53 PM
"My right ear... It...has this burning pain..." the Tom simply said, his breathing becoming more normal since drinking the water was clearing his throat more.

Dawn got on her hind legs-almost falling twice. But she managed to rap the cobwebs around his ear. “I-ok I’m not an expert but I think this will stop bleeding if you have any from that ear..and possibly stop it from becoming infected.” She mewed dropping onto all fours. “W-what’s your name..?”

Timbergrowl
December 9th, 2017, 12:54 PM
Name: Yukiyona
Nickname: Yuki
Skills: Swimming, Fishing, running, Battle tactics, fighting skills. Herbs and remedies
Personality: Intelligent/ Determined/ Hard Working/ Cunning/ Sly/ Manipulative/ Ambitious/ Strong/ Brave/ Charming/ Charismatic/ Underhanded / cold
Looks: Battle scarred dark chocolate Oriental Shorthair she-cat with lilac-violet eyes and Long-legs
Backstory/other?: She's been a rogue most of her life as her parents abandoned her at 5 moons old. she's been living with an old tom named Frost who died last year to the cold. She secretly wants to overtake the group from the council, and is willing to even kill for it. at first she seems nice and loyal to the group but she is a cold and cunning she-cat.
Sexuality: Polyamorous (multi-relationship, either gender is fine)
Dislikes: rats, dogs, foxes, mornings
Quote: "Light is easy to love, Show me your Darkness..."

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 01:05 PM
Skills: Swimming, Fishing, running, Battle tactics, fighting skills. Herbs and remedies
Personality: Intelligent/ Determined/ Hard Working/ Cunning/ Sly/ Manipulative/ Ambitious/ Strong/ Brave/ Charming/ Charismatic/ Underhanded / cold
Looks: Battle scarred dark chocolate Oriental Shorthair she-cat with lilac-violet eyes and Long-legs
Backstory/other?: She's been a rogue most of her life as her parents abandoned her at 5 moons old. she's been living with an old tom named Frost who died last year to the cold. She secretly wants to overtake the group from the council, and is willing to even kill for it. at first she seems nice and loyal to the group but she is a cold and cunning she-cat.
Shay look

Also the clan hasn’t started yet nor has the council. The cats are just forming their bond and will most likely later on start the council then the clan :P at least me thinks so. It’s all Shays idea )

Timbergrowl
December 9th, 2017, 01:08 PM
@Shay (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1250) look

Also the clan hasn’t started yet nor has the council. The cats are just forming their bond and will most likely later on start the council then the clan :P at least me thinks so. It’s all Shays idea ) that's fine, then she'll have time to find allies!

PhantomRiderYT
December 9th, 2017, 01:09 PM
Jade heard cats nearby. She lifted her head and yowled loudly, "Please! Could some cat help me!"

(I don't think anyone has responded yet, just let me know if someone finds her and I'll step back in)

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 01:14 PM
Jade heard cats nearby. She lifted her head and yowled loudly, "Please! Could some cat help me!"

(I don't think anyone has responded yet, just let me know if someone finds her and I'll step back in)

I'm just going to let Sparrow find Jade then))

Sparrow kept digging and clawing the pieces of junk and burnt wood from the debris. He soon found the she-cat that was calling for help.

Sorry a bit lazy))

PhantomRiderYT
December 9th, 2017, 01:19 PM
I'm just going to let Sparrow find Jade then))

Sparrow kept digging and clawing the pieces of junk and burnt wood from the debris. He soon found the she-cat that was calling for help.

Sorry a bit lazy))
(Lol, it's fine)

"Oh, thank goodness." Jade wheezed, "Please, will you help me?"
She struggled under the debris trapping her. She felt relief course through her- a cat had found her. Nothing else mattered.
Hopefully this stranger would be kind enough to help her.

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 01:20 PM
(Lol, it's fine)

"Oh, thank goodness." Jade wheezed, "Please, will you help me?"
She struggled under the debris trapping her. She felt relief course through her- a cat had found her. Nothing else mattered.
Hopefully this stranger would be kind enough to help her.

Sparrow bent down his neck to grab the she-cat by the scruff and hauled her up. He gently put her down on the ground, ``You ok?`` He asked worriedly.

Shay
December 9th, 2017, 01:44 PM
Name: Milkweed
Looks: A tortoiseshell she-cat with bright amber eyes and two white paws
http://i61.tinypic.com/2lnguaf.jpg
Crush/Mate:
Backstory/other?: Milkweed had a mate that was killed by a dog before their daughter was eve 3 moons old. Has a daughter name, Boa

Name: Boa
Looks: A white and brown she-cat with soft brown eyes
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaTo5Ag4pplyzubbMHnbYF9fXa1yJyV T1RTS5fDmWaDp6OPeF7N
Crush/Mate: None
Backstory/other?: None
Accepted!)
and Timber, although the group isn't very organized (and may never be but who knows) she can still try to become a leader of sorts, right now the main group is Amber, Sparrow, Iris, Dawn, and Wolf I think)

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 01:49 PM
(Anyone! Open)

Milkweed was curled asleep in a base of the tree trunk. She was purring happily in her sleep, suddenly a scent caught her nose and she jerked awake. Her eyes widen as she realized the forest was on fire. "Boa!" she grabbed her daughter and raced out of the tree trunk, she turned right and left but realized she was trapped. She set her daughter down as flames of fire circled around her. "Help!" she screamed, as she started to cough on smoke.
"Mama?" cried Boa.
Milkweed pulled her daughter close. "Shh." she whispered as her eyes looked around for a place to escape. "Help! Anyone!" she cried.

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 01:53 PM
(Anyone! Open)

Milkweed was curled asleep in a base of the tree trunk. She was purring happily in her sleep, suddenly a scent caught her nose and she jerked awake. Her eyes widen as she realized the forest was on fire. "Boa!" she grabbed her daughter and raced out of the tree trunk, she turned right and left but realized she was trapped. She set her daughter down as flames of fire circled around her. "Help!" she screamed, as she started to cough on smoke.
"Mama?" cried Boa.
Milkweed pulled her daughter close. "Shh." she whispered as her eyes looked around for a place to escape. "Help! Anyone!" she cried.

We'll just pretend where you live still has a bit of fire.))
``Wolf, I'm going check on the others.`` she mewed and without waiting for a reply she quickly padded away. As she went back she didn't see Sparrow, Dawn or Amber. Iris heard a voice of a cat in the distance and began to dash to the sound, ``Hello!?`` She mewed, the place still has a bit of fire! Shadow

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 01:57 PM
``Wolf, I'm going check on the others.`` she mewed and without waiting for a reply she quickly padded away. As she went back she didn't see Sparrow, Dawn or Amber. Iris heard a voice of a cat in the distance and began to dash to the sound, ``Hello!?`` She mewed, the place still has a bit of fire!

(Thanks!)

Milkweed pulled her baby kitten daughter close. Suddenly she heard someone. "Help!" she screeched again. "Someone!" she picked up her daughter and looked around for the sound.

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 02:06 PM
(Thanks!)

Milkweed pulled her baby kitten daughter close. Suddenly she heard someone. "Help!" she screeched again. "Someone!" she picked up her daughter and looked around for the sound.

``I'm coming!`` Iris yowled, panic burning in her chest. She began to wheeze of the smoke in her nose.

PhantomRiderYT
December 9th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Sparrow bent down his neck to grab the she-cat by the scruff and hauled her up. He gently put her down on the ground, ``You ok?`` He asked worriedly.
"I'm better now." Jade winced as she tested out her legs. One of her paws hurt, but not to the point of being broken. She blinked at the stranger, "Thank you, that was very kind of you. Are you a housecat as well?"

BTS.official.__
December 9th, 2017, 02:08 PM
``I'm coming!`` Iris yowled, panic burning in her chest. She began to wheeze of the smoke in her nose.

Milkweed coughed, as her amber eyes looked around pleading.
"Mama!" wailed Boa.

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 02:13 PM
``Wolf, I'm going check on the others.`` she mewed and without waiting for a reply she quickly padded away. As she went back she didn't see Sparrow, Dawn or Amber. Iris heard a voice of a cat in the distance and began to dash to the sound, ``Hello!?`` She mewed, the place still has a bit of fire! Shadow
Wolf stayed put. She would wait for them to return..they might be bringing back tigers so she marked the send and began to hunt-bribing rah piece of prey into the smaller den.

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 02:15 PM
"I'm better now." Jade winced as she tested out her legs. One of her paws hurt, but not to the point of being broken. She blinked at the stranger, "Thank you, that was very kind of you. Are you a housecat as well?"

``Used to.`` he mewed. ``But well, you know.`` he didn't want to bring back the horrifying fire burning down the nest. ``I'm Sparrow.`` he mewed with a smile.

dino.
December 9th, 2017, 02:17 PM

"Not really," Lightning said over Thunder's snarl. "He's kind of impulsive."

PhantomRiderYT
December 9th, 2017, 02:22 PM
Mystic Shay
Jade's eyes widened in realization. Her home. It was gone. It was finally just hitting her...
She turned, misty-eyed, to stare at the ruins of her former home. "It's gone..."
Not that her Twolegs had been very kind to her. They often left her with no food when they went away, and this had been one of those times. She closed her eyes, At least they weren't inside when it burnt down. But maybe it's time for a fresh start somewhere else.
"I am pretty hungry. Do you know where we can get food?" Jade meowed to the she-cat. "I'm sorry about your homes, too."
She winced as she took a step, "My paw's a little sore, but I can walk on it, at least."

Shay
December 9th, 2017, 02:28 PM
Mystic Shay
Jade's eyes widened in realization. Her home. It was gone. It was finally just hitting her...
She turned, misty-eyed, to stare at the ruins of her former home. "It's gone..."
Not that her Twolegs had been very kind to her. They often left her with no food when they went away, and this had been one of those times. She closed her eyes, At least they weren't inside when it burnt down. But maybe it's time for a fresh start somewhere else.
"I am pretty hungry. Do you know where we can get food?" Jade meowed to the she-cat. "I'm sorry about your homes, too."
She winced as she took a step, "My paw's a little sore, but I can walk on it, at least."
Mystic

Amber gazed sympathetically at the other cat. She could guess what they were thinking, since she had been through something similar.
"Let's go outside, and we can catch some prey for you. You'll need it to get your strength back." She led Jade outside.
"I'll stay here with her in case Dawn gets back. Sparrow, do you think you can find some prey?" she asked hopefully.

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 02:32 PM
Mystic

Amber gazed sympathetically at the other cat. She could guess what they were thinking, since she had been through something similar.
"Let's go outside, and we can catch some prey for you. You'll need it to get your strength back." She led Jade outside.
"I'll stay here with her in case Dawn gets back. Sparrow, do you think you can find some prey?" she asked hopefully.

``Sure`` He mewed, ``You two stay here.`` he began to pad in the forest sense that is where prey where living. He crouched down at the scent of rabbit. He soon saw a plump rabbit nibbling on grass. He stalked towards it but stepped on a twig and the rabbit perked its ears and dashed off, Sparrow growled and sprinted the rabbit, he leaped and landed on the rabbit. Sparrow bit its neck and carried it back to the others.

Shay
December 9th, 2017, 02:40 PM
``Sure`` He mewed, ``You two stay here.`` he began to pad in the forest sense that is where prey where living. He crouched down at the scent of rabbit. He soon saw a plump rabbit nibbling on grass. He stalked towards it but stepped on a twig and the rabbit perked its ears and dashed off, Sparrow growled and sprinted the rabbit, he leaped and landed on the rabbit. Sparrow bit its neck and carried it back to the others.
PhantomRiderYT

Amber decided to let the other cat eat before asking any questions.
"I'm not that hungry; I'll eat whatever's left," she mewed. I wonder where Dawn is? she thought. Dawn had said that there weren't many houses where she was going, so it was odd that she wasn't back yet.

Mystic
December 9th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Omg Shay you have 666 posts xD

Shadow
December 9th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Omg Shay you have 666 posts xD

Oh my geez )

"Not really," Lightning said over Thunder's snarl. "He's kind of impulsive."
PhantomRiderYT

Amber decided to let the other cat eat before asking any questions.
"I'm not that hungry; I'll eat whatever's left," she mewed. I wonder where Dawn is? she thought. Dawn had said that there weren't many houses where she was going, so it was odd that she wasn't back yet.
Dawn got on her hind legs-almost falling twice. But she managed to rap the cobwebs around his ear. “I-ok I’m not an expert but I think this will stop bleeding if you have any from that ear..and possibly stop it from becoming infected.” She mewed dropping onto all fours. “W-what’s your name..?”
”Hm. Whatever you wish to call it.” Silent said slowly.

DragonChaos

PhantomRiderYT
December 9th, 2017, 02:57 PM
Shay Mystic

"Thank you!" Jade dug into the freshkill, eating as though she hadn't eaten in moons. She stopped suddenly, "I'm Jade, by the way. You said you are Sparrow," She nodded to the tom, then turned to the calico she-cat, "What did you say your name was?"

dino.
December 9th, 2017, 03:05 PM
Oh my geez )

”Hm. Whatever you wish to call it.” Silent said slowly.

DragonChaos
Thunder grunted and turned away. "Well, stay where you like." Does Lightning like him better than me? he thought. I hope not. I just... I can't lose him too.