PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: New Horizons

Sentinel Steel
October 5th, 2016, 07:28 PM
The Empire. A cruel, cold, and tyrannical force. Ever since the fall of the Jedi Order, and the end of the Republic, this parasite of a government swooped in to take control.

And how was this accomplished? By turning one of the strongest Jedi in existence to the Dark Side. But even as the Emperor crushed any resistance to assimilate them into his Empire, Rebels worked from the shadows.

As the Rebellion eventually attacked the Empire full on, war rages around as the Empire moves to assert its influence over the galaxy. Eventually, one of the Rebellion's leaders were discovered: Princess Leia. But even as the Imperial forces flew to intercept her, a strange transmission emitted from Vrogas Vas, one of the planets with an ancient Jedi Temple built on its surface. Naturally, the Empire investigates that as well, leading them to find a figure that could change the entire course of the war.

So who will you fight for? The Rebellion, the Jedi, the Light? Or will you choose the Empire, the Sith, the Darkness? Even one person can change the scale of a war... even if they weren't chosen by fate.

Garbage introduction, I know. I've never been great with these, but anyways...
This RP is basically going on right at the beginning of A New Hope, with OC characters doing more of the fighting and influencing the major events.

And if you want to RP as a canon character, just ask.

Form:
Name
Race
Personality
Appearance
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire)
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer)
Other

Sentinel Steel
October 5th, 2016, 07:38 PM
Name: Deymon Missklang
Race: Human
Personality: A quiet, slightly shy type of person. He prefers to not interact with others much, and is quite the collector of weaponry. He has actually a slight addiction to collecting, so note that.
Appearance: Natural white/silver colored hair, And tends to wear a mix of Mandalorian and old Clone armor, scavenged and upgraded. Follows a Silver/Blue color scheme. Is fair skinned, and has bright green eyes.
Side: Currently Neutral Freelancers, will eventually become Light Jedi.
Job: Scavanger/Jedi
Other: Uses an old but upgrade E-11 blaster rifle, a Vibro blade knife, and a scavenged green light saber with an ornate hilt.)

The Division
October 5th, 2016, 08:08 PM
Name: Nola Reploid
Personality: TBRP
Appearance: has dark hair and ivy green eyes, most of the time Nola can be seen wearing a light brown robe with a hood over his head
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire): Light
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer): Jedi
Other: N/A

Sentinel Steel
October 5th, 2016, 08:09 PM
Name: Nola Reploid
Personality: TBRP
Appearance: has dark hair and ivy green eyes, most of the time Nola can be seen wearing a light brown robe with a hood over his head
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire): Light
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer): Jedi
Other: N/A

(Alrightie. Once Jellie gets his form up, we can start if you want.)

Delta Reliant
October 5th, 2016, 08:12 PM
Form:
Name: (Lord) Legion Sapphire
Personality: Very dark, manipulative and generally a not nice person. Though he can be a nice person. But it emotionally damages him for a short time. Yes. He is that evil.
Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuC_jNtWYAAwNLD.jpg:large
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire): Dark/Empire. (Will change later...)
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer) Sith Lord.
Other: Don't judge his name. Thats a way to lose your head. He is a massively powerful force user that has mastered the dark side... and a few forgotten techniques. He knows the ancient technique of "Artifice"... aka lightsaber making.
(Hope i did gud!)

Sentinel Steel
October 5th, 2016, 08:14 PM
Form:
Name: (Lord) Legion Sapphire
Personality: Very dark, manipulative and generally a not nice person. Though he can be a nice person. But it emotionally damages him for a short time. Yes. He is that evil.
Appearance: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuC_jNtWYAAwNLD.jpg:large
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire): Dark/Empire. (Will change later...)
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer) Sith Lord.
Other: Don't judge his name. Thats a way to lose your head. He is a massively powerful force user that has mastered the dark side... and a few forgotten techniques. He knows the ancient technique of "Artifice"... aka lightsaber making.
(Hope i did gud!)

(Yes youngling, you did well. I like it. Accepted. Do we want to start now?)

Delta Reliant
October 5th, 2016, 08:16 PM
(Yes youngling, you did well. I like it. Accepted. Do we want to start now?)

(sure! Les do dis!)

Sentinel Steel
October 5th, 2016, 08:19 PM
Alright. Let's go!)

On the gaseous surface of Vrogas Vas, a figure in blue and silver armor clambered out of his refurbished ARC-170 starfighter, putting on a helmet to filter out some of the more toxic gases that sometimes drifted in the atmosphere. He had found a Temple, something only found in tall tales.

Delta Reliant
October 5th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Alright. Let's go!)

On the gaseous surface of Vrogas Vas, a figure in blue and silver armor clambered out of his refurbished ARC-170 starfighter, putting on a helmet to filter out some of the more toxic gases that sometimes drifted in the atmosphere. He hadn't found a Temple, something only found in tall tales.

(Just so ya know im a tiny bit rusty and im not fully acquaintance with this planet.)

Legion came out of Shade... or that was what his ship was called. He was wearing a dark cloak with his usual red-black-grey body armor under. He had a small gas mask on, since he knew his ability to hold his breath would be sufficient enough to get back to his ship incase anything... undesirable happened. He came to this planet on a reconnaissance mission for the empire... since there were rumors of some jedi structures being on this planet. Rumors, of course.

Sentinel Steel
October 5th, 2016, 08:33 PM
(Just so ya know im a tiny bit rusty and im not fully acquaintance with this planet.)

Legion came out of Shade... or that was what his ship was called. He was wearing a dark cloak with his usual red-black-grey body armor under. He had a small gas mask on, since he knew his ability to hold his breath would be sufficient enough to get back to his ship incase anything... undesirable happened. He came to this planet on a reconnaissance mission for the empire... since there were rumors of some jedi structures being on this planet. Rumors, of course.

(It's fine, and this planet is literally barren except for the odd swamp and Jedi Temple. From what I've read, there isn't even any native wildlife.)

The structure was a well hidden one, with a shielding system and a stealth beacon. Powered by what, Deymon had no clue, but he had an idea of what, at least. He examined the edge of the cloaked field, wondering if he could just walk through it. Some force fields weren't the nicest thing to walk through.

The Division
October 5th, 2016, 08:37 PM
At the same time a brown robed figure hoped out of the star fighter and stood besides the silver armored figure putting on his mask to filter out the gas was drifting around the atmosphere.

Nola Reploid, a young jedi knight of the order, gazed around the surface of the planet "Well this planet seems to have better days.." Nola said

Delta Reliant
October 5th, 2016, 08:41 PM
(It's fine, and this planet is literally barren except for the odd swamp and Jedi Temple. From what I've read, there isn't even any native wildlife.)

The structure was a well hidden one, with a shielding system and a stealth beacon. Powered by what, Deymon had no clue, but he had an idea of what, at least. He examined the edge of the cloaked field, wondering if he could just walk through it. Some force fields weren't the nicest thing to walk through.

Legion reached into his pocket and grabbed a communications device... it was connected to his ship. He opened it and was replied with "What do you need sir!?" 'Androids... Ugh.' "Take the ship to orbit and begin scanning for anything anomalous. And power up the weapons. If you get attacked ill be stranded here. Don't. Screw. Up." "Understood sir!" At that moment the Shade took off into orbit and Legion moved through the horrid terrain. "If only i could burn this planet... but if there are Jedi artifacts we will need them..."

(The android will be a recurring character btw... XD)

Sentinel Steel
October 5th, 2016, 08:59 PM
Deymon cocked an eyebrow underneath his mask, looking back at his companion. "Any idea what sort of tech is hiding the place? I'd rather not be vaporized by some Jedi voodoo." The freelancer remarked, checking to make sure his scavenged saber and knife were where they should be on his waist, and his rifle on his back.

Jappy
October 5th, 2016, 09:01 PM
I think I'll make a forum later, but just hold me a spot if anything!))

Sentinel Steel
October 5th, 2016, 09:07 PM
I think I'll make a forum later, but just hold me a spot if anything!))

(Alright!)

Hallowed Echo
October 5th, 2016, 09:18 PM
Name: Chaos
Race: Human (I don't really understand)
Personality: Cold, Dark, Distant.
Appearance: Black hair with red and light blue highlights, amber eyes and a black outfit with a mask covering her mouth.
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire): Light/ Rebellion.
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer): Bounty Hunter.
Other: Nope

Sentinel Steel
October 5th, 2016, 09:22 PM
Name: Chaos
Race: Human (I don't really understand)
Personality: Cold, Dark, Distant.
Appearance: Black hair with red and light blue highlights, amber eyes and a black outfit with a mask covering her mouth.
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire): Light/ Rebellion.
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer): Bounty Hunter.
Other: Nope

(Race wise, its like Humans, Wookiees, And the such. And before I accept it, I just want to ask two questions so I understand a bit better: Is she a bounty hunter hired by the Rebellion, and equipment if you don't mind.)

Hallowed Echo
October 6th, 2016, 06:52 AM
Yeah, she was hired by the Rebellion as a bounty hunter. And her equipment twin blasters)

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 10:25 AM
(@Phoenix Alright, thanks. Just please note that the Rebellion hasn't been in contact with Deymon and Nola yet.
Jappy It's good.
Everyone As of now I must say that no more Lightsiders will be accepted at this moment in time. Too many heroes and too few villains isn't a good thing. Though I'll allow for the Roleplaying of canon characters.)

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Awesome, thank you! Now how to start..:whistle:))

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 01:23 PM
(I apologize. i fell asleep.)

Legion walked through the barren land for a long period of time before his communicator chirped "What is it Android?" "well sir... i am detecting a few ships on the surface... and i can see one of them looks rather... jedi-y" 'for once he was useful!' "Keep me posted." Legion picked up his pace and made lightning blast from under his legs to push himself forward.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 6th, 2016, 01:35 PM
Form:
Name: Jacob
Personality:Clever,Sly,Sneaky,Kind,Coldhearted to others he doesn't trust
Apeearance: Black hair with on blue eye and one Green eye
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire): Rebllion
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer):Jedi
Other:None

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Form:
Name: Jacob
Personality:Clever,Sly,Sneaky,Kind,Coldhearted to others he doesn't trust
Apeearance: Black hair with on blue eye and one Green eye
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire): Rebllion
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer):Jedi
Other:None
(I'm sorry, but please look at my last post on page 2.)

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 02:54 PM
Willow sighed as she jumped out of her clockpit land on the hard planet's surface. She didn't like patrols at all. There wasn't anything to but fly around a planet for a few cycles then return with little to no information. In her opinion it was just one giant way to waste time. Deciding she couldn't really do anything but just sit there, she climbed on top the nose of the X-Wing fighter, patting the surface with one leather covered hand. She looked up into the planet's sky and closed her eyes, rubbing her neck in hopes to loosen the link their. Defeat soon became evident and she settled to keep it at a angle in hopes that it would stretch out as she waited out the rest of the cycle. Maybe that way she could have a somewhat relaxing flight back in some way. The filtering helmet was unbearable as it was.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 6th, 2016, 02:57 PM
(I'm sorry, but please look at my last post on page 2.)

How about I dark side and then choose rebillion is that okay cause Im not good at being bad)

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 03:07 PM
How about I dark side and then choose rebillion is that okay cause Im not good at being bad)

(Sure. Post as you will then, but make sure to hang around Jellie's Sith guy.)

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 03:08 PM
I personally am waiting for Division to respond. XD)

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 03:14 PM
(lol. and im waiting for you to respond XD)
(But ill probs go poke the x-wing person.)

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 03:16 PM
Willow sighed as she jumped out of her clockpit land on the hard planet's surface. She didn't like patrols at all. There wasn't anything to but fly around a planet for a few cycles then return with little to no information. In her opinion it was just one giant way to waste time. Deciding she couldn't really do anything but just sit there, she climbed on top the nose of the X-Wing fighter, patting the surface with one leather covered hand. She looked up into the planet's sky and closed her eyes, rubbing her neck in hopes to loosen the link their. Defeat soon became evident and she settled to keep it at a angle in hopes that it would stretch out as she waited out the rest of the cycle. Maybe that way she could have a somewhat relaxing flight back in some way. The filtering helmet was unbearable as it was.

(SURPRISE!)

Legion could detect a presence and veered off towards it... 'They don't have any particularly... dark force energies... around them. So fair kill.' He took one lightsaber out... as he had two. And sped up considerably.

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 03:19 PM
(Sorry, school work has been getting on me recently) "Well I was hoping you could tell me" Nolan responded with a smirk on his face. "You know I heard that there was a Jedi Temple that was located on this planet." Nola

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 03:34 PM
Oh space balls. Is he in a fighter or ship? I'm sorry, I don't mean to be confused but it happens a bit?))

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 03:36 PM
Oh space balls. Is he in a fighter or ship? I'm sorry, I don't mean to be confused but it happens a bit?))

(He's on foot... but he is a sith lord... be warned)

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 03:52 PM
(He's on foot... but he is a sith lord... be warned)

((Greeeaaattt. :laughing:))
Willow decided to move back on her X-Wing, laying back slightly to rest get a better look at the sky. It had always called to her- she was a pilot after all. But the freedom to fly like a bird, away from trouble, away from problems- she blinked and took a deep breath. Whoa, too thoughtful, too much angst. Smirking at her own little joke, she sat up before her eyes caught something in the distance. Wh-was that a person, She stood up and automatically rested her hand over pistol on her hip.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:08 PM
((Greeeaaattt. :laughing:))
Willow decided to move back on her X-Wing, laying back slightly to rest get a better look at the sky. It had always called to her- she was a pilot after all. But the freedom to fly like a bird, away from trouble, away from problems- she blinked and took a deep breath. Whoa, too thoughtful, too much angst. Smirking at her own little joke, she sat up before her eyes caught something in the distance. Wh-was that a person, She stood up and automatically rested her hand over pistol on her hip.

(Don't worry... ill try and not... be to overpowered XD)

Legion suddenly dropped to the ground instead of using lightning to propel himself... as it would help him conserve energy incase he needed to use anything... to draining. He activated his red lightsaber and concentrated his view to see... An x-wing. 'Perfect.'

(Ill be nice and let her make the first move XD)

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 04:16 PM
(Don't worry... ill try and not... be to overpowered XD)

Legion suddenly dropped to the ground instead of using lightning to propel himself... as it would help him conserve energy incase he needed to use anything... to draining. He activated his red lightsaber and concentrated his view to see... An x-wing. 'Perfect.'

(Ill be nice and let her make the first move XD)

Thank you for your up most mercy. XD))
Willow's green eyes finally understood that that person had been flying with lightening, and that yes that was defiantly a sith lord, before cursing and grabbing her pistol and started firing while she jumped off the wing and slid towards her clock pit. She knew it would do nothing against a sith lord, but she hoped to her stars it would buy her enough time as she opened up the clock pit of the X-Wing.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:24 PM
Thank you for your up most mercy. XD))
Willow's green eyes finally understood that that person had been flying with lightening, and that yes that was defiantly a sith lord, before cursing and grabbing her pistol and started firing while she jumped off the wing and slid towards her clock pit. She knew it would do nothing against a sith lord, but she hoped to her stars it would buy her enough time as she opened up the clock pit of the X-Wing.

Legion could see the clockpit open and smirked "You won't get away!" He shouted at the top of his lungs as he made a force jump to get much closer. He was concentrating a lightning strike just incase he had to disable the starship.

(HINT: Running: Not an option. Dodging: The only option unless you be swordoflight user)

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 04:40 PM
Legion could see the clockpit open and smirked "You won't get away!" He shouted at the top of his lungs as he made a force jump to get much closer. He was concentrating a lightning strike just incase he had to disable the starship.

(HINT: Running: Not an option. Dodging: The only option unless you be swordoflight user)

((Noted))
Willow grimaced as he got closer, violently starting up the engine and thrusting up. She saw the lightening and she did not like where this was going. The twi'lek desperately push up on the controls, flicking on switches as she tried to get ready for the sith's lord assault- like she could get ready for sith's lord attack, she thought desperately as she started to fly. She could barrel left or right, but either way it could clip any one of her fours wings. "Well, I'll die if I just wait for him." She mumbled to herself, white knuckling the controls.

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 04:49 PM
(Sorry, school work has been getting on me recently) "Well I was hoping you could tell me" Nolan responded with a smirk on his face. "You know I heard that there was a Jedi Temple that was located on this planet." Nola

Deymon groaned audibly. "My instruments are picking up a cloaking generator aroundhere, but I don't know what will happen if I mess with... do you hear that?" His enhanced sensors were picking up laser fire. Oh boy...

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 04:49 PM
((Noted))
Willow grimaced as he got closer, violently starting up the engine and thrusting up. She saw the lightening and she did not like where this was going. The twi'lek desperately push up on the controls, flicking on switches as she tried to get ready for the sith's lord assault- like she could get ready for sith's lord attack, she thought desperately as she started to fly. She could barrel left or right, but either way it could clip any one of her fours wings. "Well, I'll die if I just wait for him." She mumbled to herself, white knuckling the controls.

Legion's smirk grew to a smile as he sensed the desperation coming from the twi'lek and felt totally in control. He leapt again but this time grabbed onto the X-wing with one hand. "So you think you're so smart? Trying to run away from the person with the metal melting blade... Genius." He striked his lightsaber into the X-wing and quickly jammed his hand in after, ignoring the pain. He grabbed onto an inner conduit and forced all the static energy from his lightning to short-circuit the entire system.

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Nola heard some sort of strange noise coming from above almost like some sort of ship around here. Nola slowly looks up and from what he can see...well...Nola did see another star fighter up in the air, but it was not a pretty sight to see since smoke could be seen coming of the small ship and with a sith lord completely tearing off pieces of metal and circuit wires "Um, you may want to look up." Nola said

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 05:05 PM
Deymon did look up, and whistled from under his helmet. "Dang. What the heck is going on there?" The freelancer made sure his saber was still with him and pulled his E-11 from his back as a precaution. "Should... we get involved?"

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 05:08 PM
Willow watched as her control practically blew up in her face. Faster then a blink, she was done. Smoke filled the clockpit, and she popped it open, the smoke curling up. The twi'lek fell out, coughing as the smoke got through the filtering on the helmet doing nothing to stop it. Willow grabbed desperately for a pistol- anything to stop the sith lord.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 05:14 PM
Willow watched as her control practically blew up in her face. Faster then a blink, she was done. Smoke filled the clock pit, and she popped it open, the smoke curling up. The twi'lek fell out, coughing as the smoke got through the filtering on the helmet doing nothing to stop it. Willow grabbed desperately for a pistol- anything to stop the sith lord.

Legion simply laughed and dropped down next to the twi'lek "Trust me. ill stop that blaster before it even fires... And now. i have a few questions." The X-wing above that was practically destroyed had started to fall down towards them.

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 05:19 PM
Willow coughed again, moving towards the pistol and raising before firing. "Like I'm going to answer to you."She groaned, but forced out, glaring down the sith lord. She continued to fire, backing up slowly on her but, feeling a sharp pain in her upper thigh. Her own X-Wing flying towards her and fear flew through her system, as well as a deep sadness.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 05:23 PM
Willow coughed again, moving towards the pistol and raising before firing. "Like I'm going to answer to you."She groaned, but forced out, glaring down the sith lord. She continued to fire, backing up slowly on her but, feeling a sharp pain in her upper thigh. Her own X-Wing flying towards her and fear flew through her system, as well as a deep sadness.

Legion managed to stop the blaster shots but turned around to see the x-wing fall directly onto him... all it did was slow him... and give him the advantage of surprise since most would consider him dead...

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 05:26 PM
Nola reached down his robes and pulls out his lightsaber. The design itself seem to be quite rare since his was acutally a cross-guarded saber type which jedi these days don't use. Nola looks over at his partner with a serious glare and nodded

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Deymon groaned, but brought the blaster to his shoulder, aiming it. "I doubt that killed the black nutjob. Stay on your guard." The freelancer cautiously made his way towards the chaotic scene, attempting to skirt where the Sith Lord had vanished underneath the wreckage.

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 05:29 PM
Willow watched as it landed, and she coughed loudly as the filter system stll cleared out the smoke. She tried standing, hissing before reaching down and feeling he slight trickle of blood from her thigh. She groaned and leaned on an outcrop, panting. She was going to have to grab her communication devices, see if anything could work. Willow closed her eyes tightly and limped forward, hissing.

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 05:49 PM
Nola looks over at Deymon and nodded "Looks like we're gonna be in for something big" Nola said as he ran along side with his partner heading over to where the crash was.

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 05:50 PM
Willow watched as it landed, and she coughed loudly as the filter system stll cleared out the smoke. She tried standing, hissing before reaching down and feeling he slight trickle of blood from her thigh. She groaned and leaned on an outcrop, panting. She was going to have to grab her communication devices, see if anything could work. Willow closed her eyes tightly and limped forward, hissing.

Legion simply waited and shifted the force around him to make sure if there was a force user nearby, it would be harder to detect him. He slowly reached for his other lightsaber, preparing to cut a hole and jump out through the X-wing.

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 05:51 PM
Once Deymon had gotten close enough, he saw the wounded Twi'lik. Dang, medical treatment was not his forte. And he would probably scare her, a rather heavily armed man with cool looking armor with a gun drawn dashing up to her. But it didn't matter, he was already jogging towards her.

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 06:09 PM
Willow saw the jogging figure and immediately assumed the worst, throwing her pistol up and aiming, chest heaving. "D-Don't come any closer!" She yelled, trying to take a step back, but crumbling down as her leg gave out in pain. Yelping, she went down, gripping her thigh with one hand and her other white knuckling her pistol.

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Deymon froze, hands going up as he aimed his blaster at the sky. "Whoa, I'm just trying to help!" He called it, though he really didn't know how to work his way out of this one. He really didn't feel like getting killed by a pain-delirious Twi'lik.

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 06:16 PM
Willow felt her hesitate before she gently lowered her gun, eyeing him all the while. He didn't look like an Imperial Soldier...didn't look like a bounty hunter either. Both didn't like having their faces out all the time anyway. She gulped, gripping her thigh with both hands now, but continuing to stare at the new occurrence. "...Who are you?"

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 06:20 PM
"Apparently the Good Samaritan." Deymon quipped, slowly placing his rifle back on his back before approaching the Rebel soldier. "Any broken bones?"

Delta Reliant
October 6th, 2016, 06:21 PM
Legion was completely prepared to jump out... but he was waiting for his moment to incite true fear.

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 06:26 PM
"No, nothing I can feel." Willow answered. She let her hand fall away slightly from the punctured skin. "I think a piece of my controls curled off and when I ejected a cut my thigh on the way out." She muttered, looking back her fight and held back her own sadness at the sight of the destroyed X-Wing. "That stupid sith did a number.". ((Brb))

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 06:28 PM
Nola eyed on Deymon and the Twi'lek. At least she was going to okay for a while which seems like the young jedi may not need to do much anyway. Then Nola began to felt a strange disturbance in the force. For some reason Nola felt a strong connection to Dark Side almost like there was someone nearby who was extremely strong in the Force "Daymon, I don't think we're alone" Nola said as he grips his cross-guarded lightsaber tightly in the palm of his hand

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Deymon nodded in response. "Alright. Let me hel-" His offered hand froze as the other touched his own scavenged saber. He really didn't want that black nutjob going all Sith voodoo on him. "We need to go. Quickly." People like his partner were rarely wrong, and he'd prefer to get this person some help, grab some of the tech at the supposed Temple, and leave.

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 06:51 PM
Willow tensed and looked behind her. "What- are you saying that freak is still alive?" She asked, scouting towards the others on her butt. And she knew she probably looked ridiculous but she couldn't help the fear bellowing in her stomach.

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 06:54 PM
"With the ridiculous survival rate that Imperial officers-at least I'm assuming that he was an Imperial officer-tend to have, I wouldn't be surprised. Keep your guard up." Deymon muttered, now putting an arm around Willow's shoulders in order to help her up. His other arm already had his saber out, thumb resting on the activator button.

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 06:56 PM
got to go, be back on in about a hour))

Willow used his weight to get back up again, grimacing and whining a bit at the pain. But she pulled her pistol out once more, moving to hold it towards wreckage.

The Division
October 6th, 2016, 08:29 PM
Nola presses the activator button on his light saber. An bright green glow with two crossed guarded edges emitted a bright green glow which illuminated a part of the area where the 3 was in.

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 08:36 PM
Willow only stared at it, not having noticed the light sabers before. "Your...Jedi?" She murmured softly, hoping sparkling somewhere in her eyes, and she let her grip slacken a bit on her pistol. She didn't mean to do so, but the problem was Jedi in the Resistance where just as rare as seeing one free lancing around.

Sentinel Steel
October 6th, 2016, 08:51 PM
Willow only stared at it, not having noticed the light sabers before. "Your...Jedi?" She murmured softly, hoping sparkling somewhere in her eyes, and she let her grip slacken a bit on her pistol. She didn't mean to do so, but the problem was Jedi in the Resistance where just as rare as seeing one free lancing around.

Deymon started towards the ARC fighter with Willow, so he could get some medical supplies. "Nola, if that Imperial is still alive, you have my full permission to go all voodoo on him. Just keep my ship out of it." While he was no where near a Jedi, he knew how to use a saber. Similar to a knife, though more fighting styles could be applied with the saber.

Jappy
October 6th, 2016, 09:15 PM
Willow moved with the other, trying hard to limp her way back. She turned her head a bit, wanting to watch the scene that was going to take place mainly hoping her X-Wing wouldn't be blown to complete bits.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 7th, 2016, 11:30 AM
Jacob stood beside the Sith lord" My Lord what are we to do now" he said softly

Delta Reliant
October 7th, 2016, 05:27 PM
(Status report! i wont be on till saturday!)

Agnate
October 7th, 2016, 08:48 PM
Name: Azel
Race: Zabrak
Personality: cold, cunning, confident
Appearance: tall for his race, around 6'00" with longer cranial horns than usual and a light green skin tone
Side(Light or Dark/Rebellion or Empire) dark/empire
Job(Sith/Jedi/Bounty Hunter/Freelancer): sith...
Other:

Delta Reliant
October 9th, 2016, 02:03 PM
[ QUOTE=*Lionblaze//Falconpaw;1886]Jacob stood beside the Sith lord" My Lord what are we to do now" he said softly[/QUOTE]

"Well. We relearn timing." Legion cut his way out of the ship he was trapped under and stood up looking around.

The Division
October 9th, 2016, 04:30 PM
Nola gazed over to where the crash ship was, so far from what he can see there was no possible chance that this crate is gonna get repaired any time soon. Before Nola could say something a red laser like blade began to appear and just completely sliced of a part of the ship revealing robed individual.

Nola knew all to well that this one was a sith Inquisitor. Nola immediately took a step back and assumed his battle stance not saying a single word to the Dark Force user.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 9th, 2016, 08:56 PM
[ QUOTE=*Lionblaze//Falconpaw;1886]Jacob stood beside the Sith lord" My Lord what are we to do now" he said softly

"Well. We relearn timing." Legion cut his way out of the ship he was trapped under and stood up looking around.[/QUOTE]
" Yes,sir" he said smiling softly
:slapfight:

Delta Reliant
October 11th, 2016, 01:44 PM
(*pokes everyone*)

Legion could detect the presence of the jedi again and ran off towards them, he grabbed his other lightsaber and went dual blade... the new lightsabers colour crystal was purple.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 11th, 2016, 04:41 PM
(*pokes everyone*)

Legion could detect the presence of the jedi again and ran off towards them, he grabbed his other lightsaber and went dual blade... the new lightsabers colour crystal was purple.
Jacob also grabbed his light saber" Well here we go again" he mumbled running after his master

The Division
October 11th, 2016, 07:22 PM
(*pokes everyone*)

Nola took a step backwards and blocks the two red light saber with his own. Soon enough Nola and the sith inquisitor were in a light-saber lock with sparks of electricity began to spark out from the two blades. Nola was a master of form 2 and 3 which comes in handy when it comes to dealing opponents attacking in a frenzy.

Delta Reliant
October 11th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Nola took a step backwards and blocks the two red light saber with his own. Soon enough Nola and the sith inquisitor were in a light-saber lock with sparks of electricity began to spark out from the two blades. Nola was a master of form 2 and 3 which comes in handy when it comes to dealing opponents attacking in a frenzy.

Legion just laughed and forced a surge of energy down both their blades... And was preparing for another form of attack.

*Lionblaze//Falconpaw
October 12th, 2016, 07:56 AM
Legion just laughed and forced a surge of energy down both their blades... And was preparing for another form of attack.
" Well it looks like he doesn't need me right now" he said watching and laughing