PDA

View Full Version : Darkforest mentor needed

lilith
November 23rd, 2016, 10:13 PM
So my child hiddenvoice (http://hiddenfromwco.weebly.com/hiddenvoice.html)had a darkforest mentor but they sadly went inactive and or no longer roleplays so i need someone to replace them possibly!

heres the form you need to fill completely out! This is not first come first serve.
Name:
Former Clan:
Personality:
Reason to why they are in the darkforest:
Activity on wco 1-10:
Brief Background:
Other info I must know:

lilith
November 24th, 2016, 01:58 AM
Bump

FlashFanatic
November 24th, 2016, 07:54 AM
Name:Aspenwhisker
Looks: Aspenwhisker is a burly tom, but also quite fluffy, making him look twice the normal size. His base coat is a dark brown, and he has streaks of black. His is all black, and so is his legs.The front side of his tail is black, and the underside is a carmel color. Aspen's eyes are a bright glowing yellow. | https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=dark+brownish+black+cat&view=detailv2&&id=DB231CBBE6AD3CA46D2564144FDEBCC5FEED40BF&selectedIndex=4&ccid=4kDfOlqi&simid=608027440324349009&thid=OIP.Me240df3a5aa2602955964c3595598b65o0 | https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Brownish+Black+Cat&view=detailv2&&id=803CAF73425BBF958D0D7254E27DE0FC48E20961&selectedIndex=1&ccid=G5yIqlnA&simid=608033990150850798&thid=OIP.M1b9c88aa59c0218c8df46e9639a96f55H0 |
Former Clan: Shadowclan
Personality: Aspenwhisker isn't really, that important. And sometime, that gets the vest of him. Known for being the most heartfelt cat in the entire Dark Forest, he tries to be tougher. The weird thing about that is that sometimes he can be cunning, evil, and ruthless, and other times, he is sweet, heartfelt, and shy.
Reason to why they are in the darkforest: His dad had a list of cats he disliked, so Aspenwhisker killed them.
Activity on wco 1-10: 7/10
Brief Background: Aspenwhisker wasn't evil at first. His dad dead before he was born, he grew attached to his mother, because his father wasn't there. Not able to let go, he did horribly at training, and grew sour. Then, when his mom died, his dad came to him from the Dark Forest. He knew how to make him the best, so they trained, but then his dad betrayed him, so Aspenwhisker killed him, after killing the list of cats. And now he's in the Dark Forest.
Other info I must know: Not that I can think of!

goddess of ducks
November 24th, 2016, 08:31 AM
Name: Acornprick
Appearance: Acornprick has a thin, shaggy pelt of tan. It hangs loosely over his frame and does not give him any warmth at all. There are many scars over his flank, legs and chest, along with a massive and very visible one on the side of his neck, the killing blow. He has a thin, yet long tail and a rather long nose as well. His entire pelt is tan except for his toes which are a dark gray. His eyes glow with a pale green tinge to them
Personality: Acornprick is cold hearted and sly. He is always finding different ways to take the upper hand. Even if he cannot reach that himself, he will do everything to keep it out of the hands of others. Acornprick can be a smooth talker, manipulating others to see his point of view and show them they are wrong in every little step he takes. His evilness does not solely come from his blatant attacks and hatred for Starclan, but also in how he uses others to do his work, or how he slowly knocks down the self esteem of his enemies.
Why is he in the Darforest?: It kinda goes with his backstory, but he killed a Riverclan cat and several other Shadowclan kits.
Activity on WCO: 8-9/10
Brief Background: When Acorn was young he spent a lot of time hanging with the ariverclan tom, Waterstreak. The two became friends and spent many night on the border together, just goofing off and having fun. Once Waterstreak's sister became an apprentice, she began tagging along with them. Acornprick soon developed a crush and soon a romantic interest in Splashpaw. Splashpaw agreed and the two also met at the border, sometimes with Waterstreak and sometimes not. After they all became warriors, Acornprick and Splashcresent made it official. As Splashcresent went out to tell Acornprick she was going to have kits, Acornprick assumed it was with another cat and killed her. Waterstreak also became furious and the two fought. After several moons, with several skirmishes, the two finally faced off and Waterstreak killed the tom, ending a life's worth of friendship and hate.
Other: It doesn't really matter, but he also mentored Blazingnight when she was an appie

lilith
November 24th, 2016, 10:59 AM
These are looking good so far! I would like to mention because I forgot that hidden is a sensitive cat so that's a mess to work with

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:19 AM
Name: Hawkgaze
Looks: http://orig06.deviantart.net/c868/f/2009/269/1/3/hawkfrost_by_fiercesoul.jpg
Personality: Tough, fierce, mean, will be less tough on shy or sensible cats, knowing very well that cats learn better by kindness than screams... But Hawkie will be waaaay tougher once hiddenvoice develops basic skills. Hawkgaze has always had the temperament of Hawkfrost, and the sly and cunning mind of Scourge. He is equal with Tigerstar when it comes to ambition, and his mind is sharper than ever...
Reason to why they are in the darkforest: He killed cats from other clans, and then ate them... He practiced cannibalism, becoming more bloodthirsty by the moment... At the end, his fellow shadowclanners chased him out, enlarging his wish for power...
Activity on wco 1-10: 9-10
Brief Background: He was born to Mudsplash and Flowerdream, a couple of young warriors... After their death, Hawkgaze (Paw at the time) ran out of Shadowclan territory, where he met Moth and Rainforest, two cats who threatned to eat him... WHen Moth and Rain had kits, he stole one of them and trained him by his own rules.. Then after his 'kit' Stonekit, had been trained well in cannibalism, he returned to ShadowClan, with blood hidden in his eyes... The current leader gave him his full name, and he then started terrorizing cats around him... Stonepaw couldn't bare seeing the sight of blood, and he confessed that it was his father who was doing the horrible acts of cannibalism... After that, Hawkgaze was banned from the clan, and he never forgot Stonepaw, the traitor... After that, Stonepaw became Stonestream, and he tried to bargain with his dad to stop doing this things... But when he found Hawkgaze, inside a cave, he was already dead. Stonestream looked around, and saw the cave full of bones... Cat fur lined his father's cave floor, and a rotten smell could be scented... As he aproached his dead father, he found the head of a cat beside him... "Featherwish!" His old friend had disapeared from the Elder's den the night before, and the clan had blamed badgers or foxes... But now, even in his son's heart... he could never be redeemed...
Other info I must know: Nah

lilith
November 24th, 2016, 11:22 AM
Shadowclan a big place for cats to join darkforest wow

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:23 AM
Yeah... BTW, Cats can have 4 mentors, and 1 main mentor... (PLZ pick Hawkbae as mainnnnnn hnggggg)

ameko
November 24th, 2016, 11:58 AM
i originally had this character for a different site, but i'm changing the majority of them up & adding them here ;p

Name: Jaywatcher
Looks: Ref 1 (http://www.warrenphotographic.co.uk/photography/bigs/37668-Blue-Bengal-x-Burmese-cat-on-grey-background.jpg) -- Ref 2 (https://burmesenatmac.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/819edit.png)
Former Clan: RiverClan
Personality: They're a very observant cat, noticing things that most others would overlook or think nothing of. Unlike some cats in the Dark Forest, Jaywatcher isn't as rough around the edges; they're disarmingly innocent and tend to always have a question on the tip of their tongue. Despite this, they have an extremely twisted way of thinking and love to manipulate cats with their open personality.
Reason to why they are in the darkforest: Murder of younger brother and attempted murder of younger siblings.
Activity on wco 1-10: 6/10
Brief Background: Jaywatcher was an only kit, given all the love and attention from their mother, Fallenfeather, that they wanted. As they grew into apprenticehood, Fallenfeather had another litter, this time of three kits. Since Jay was used to being loved and pardoned for any and every mistake and disruption that they made, they were outraged at not being the center of attention anymore. Jaywatcher loved Fallenfeather deeply, so much that they originally hadn't wanted to get rid of the contest and make their mother sad. In their dreams, however, a Dark Forest cat who went by the name of Heatherflame influenced their actions. She twisted the apprentice's way of thinking when Jaywatcher confided in her for the first time. Towards the end of their apprenticeship, Jaywatcher guided the oldest kit, Stormkit, outside of camp and murdered him in cold blood.
Jaywatcher's ceremony to a warrior was postponed; nobody knew what happened to Stormkit, but what they did know was that Jaywatcher was the one who led him out of camp. Nothing happened until Jaywatcher finally became a warrior and the remaining two kits became apprentices. A few moons passed before he decided to strike. Their mentors led them outside of camp, and Jaywatcher attempted to kill the two. Unfortunately for the Burmese, one of the mentors figured out what was happening and drowned the newly-made warrior in a river. (this is more than i expected)
Other info I must know: i have no idea how to mentor cats. just by the way

lilith
November 24th, 2016, 12:08 PM
Oooooonices

Silhouettes
November 25th, 2016, 01:45 PM
Name: Minnowsplash
Looks:Slightly tiny silver tabby with pale blue eyes and slightly bushy tail
Former clan: Riverclan
Personality: Rough, cruel, though at times can be slightly sensitive, though has a soft spot to kits.
Reason in DF: Had a mate outside clan, and tried to kill leader once exiled, though did not succeed, and killed other cats from Riverclan out of anger.
Activity: 7-10
Brief Background: She fell in love with a cat from Shadowclan, and became mates. When she started expecting kits, her leader found out and exiled her. She tried to kill him, but then got injured instead. She started to kill random cats from Riverclan at random moments, in till she found her former leader alone,she attacked. Slow from expecting, she again could not kill the leader, and got herself killed by a strong blow on the neck.

lilith
November 25th, 2016, 09:21 PM
Aight

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 09:47 PM
Name: ShadowDawn
Looks: All black except for white spots all over her back and bright blue eyes with claw scars
Personality: Nice toward familiar cats but mean to strangers.
Clan your cat belonged to: ThunderClan
Rank when kicked from Clan: Warrior
What your cat did to come to the DarkForest: Killed the medicine cat and the medicine cat apprentice, killed her mother and litter mates. and took her leaders last two lives with one blow. Was caught by another clanmate
Questions/Comments: Very lonely but kind Wants to be a mentor

lilith
November 25th, 2016, 09:49 PM
Name: ShadowDawn
Looks: All black except for white spots all over her back and bright blue eyes with claw scars
Personality: Nice toward familiar cats but mean to strangers.
Clan your cat belonged to: ThunderClan
Rank when kicked from Clan: Warrior
What your cat did to become a Blood Claw: Killed the medicine cat and the medicine cat apprentice, killed her mother and litter mates. and took her leaders last two lives with one blow. Was caught by another clanmate
Questions/Comments: Very lonely but kind Wants to be a mentor

I think you got the wrong thing

XxEclipseMoonxX
November 25th, 2016, 09:51 PM
I think you got the wrong thing

no I didn't sry. I really liked my cat from an evil rp so I brought her here. is that ok? If not what do I need to change?

lilith
November 25th, 2016, 09:57 PM
no I didn't sry. I really liked my cat from an evil rp so I brought her here. is that ok? If not what do I need to change?9 it doesn't really follow the form

lilith
November 27th, 2016, 02:09 PM
With much though I've decided that the role shall go too Nighty thank you guys for applying!