PDA

View Full Version : Eastburn: Post-Apocalyptic

Jax
November 23rd, 2016, 10:03 PM
Its years after the end of nuclear war and civilization has risen. With the help of a few outside countries, Cities have been built in the midst of radioactive waste, cultivating crops and claiming to be utopias (the largest and most powerful one being Eastburn), when the people living in them are starving, desperate, sick, dying, and hopeless. The government has total control. Rebels are called out in riots and are exiled to the Wastes outside of the city, where mutant beasts such as Hounds (half dead, degenerated, sick, animal like people) roam free and kill whatever they find. Hives of rogues gather, with weapons and whatever food they can get, sharing radios and stores where clothing can be traded for food etc., in the deserts. Vehicles are few and far between, and burnt down cities are perfect for the rebels to sets their Hives up in. Eastburn's fighters, named Byrds, have started to venture out and will kill the rebels at any cost. War is coming between the cities and rebels. Whose side are you on?

FORM

Name:
Appearance:
Side:
Persona:
Other:
Questions:

MY CHARACTERS

Name: Joy//Bishop//Charlie//Rook
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/79/37/ad/7937ad4bb48b9fa55c697f7f55bdd450.jpg // https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/b4/b6/f7/b4b6f76fd122b0fb64836f896e9853c2.jpg // http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_L8haelMrLoE/TJ4jhCoNxNI/AAAAAAAAASo/xBNhqg_Q9-8/s1600/hot+guy.jpg // http://s5.favim.com/orig/69/aaron-johnson-bampw-bw-black-amp-white-Favim.com-617401.jpg
Side: Rebel//rebel//rebel//cities
Persona: tbrped
Other: Rook will not be used very often as he is centered in the Cities. He is also Eastburn's leader. Joy is the leader of the rebels and both need a second in command
Questions:

Wait for acceptance please!

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 10:47 PM
Name: Echo// Matthew
Appearance: Black hair with blue and green eyes. He wears blue shirt and black jacket with blue jeans, steel toed boots, black fingerless gloves and a tattoo that is a pair of blue and silver angel wings.// Blonde hair with amber eyes. He wears black clothing, blue jacket, gloves and a teddy bear.
Side: Both Rebels
Persona: Both TBRP'd
Other: Echo and Matthew are brothers.
Questions: Nope.

Jax
November 23rd, 2016, 10:49 PM
Accepted!

Jax
November 23rd, 2016, 11:11 PM
(I might as well get this show on the road)

Joy leaned against a railing, looking over the factory catwalk that her Hive was stationed at. Rebels mixed below, running errands and coming back in from raids. Right now, they were in a decimated city, in the underground portion of a factory. It, for the most part, hadn't been touched for a long while, and served as a great place to inhabit, with enough space for rooms, storage, the Commons area, and a medic place. Sighing, she ran her fingers through her hair and let her arms rest on the railing.

Bishop idled at the edge of the burnt city. It was huge, and Joy had sent him on a border patrol again with Charlie. "Remind me exactly why we have to do this?" He huffed, kicking a piece of metal out of his way and readjusting his gun.

"We have to protect the city and the Hive," Charlie called over his shoulder as he walked along the highway that marked the eastern edge of the city, "We can't sit back and let them come to us. We need to be ready, just in case."

Jax
November 24th, 2016, 06:39 PM
(Bump, still accepting)

Jax
November 25th, 2016, 10:21 AM
(bumppp)

Hallowed Echo
November 25th, 2016, 11:08 AM
Echo walked towards Joy, with Matthew asleep on his back. "So are you the rebel leader?" He asked.

Jax
November 27th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Joy looked up and over the two of them before nodding slowly, "Joy Rider, that would be me. Anything I can do for you?" She offered her hand to shake and stood up straight.

Hallowed Echo
November 27th, 2016, 09:49 AM
"Echo and that's Matthew. I'm looking to join the rebels." Echo said, shaking Joy's hand.

Jax
November 27th, 2016, 06:12 PM
Nodding, Joy shook his hand before releasing it, tucking both of her own into her jean pockets, leaning back against the railing, "Well, you've definitely come to the right place. Before we get you settled in, I have a few questions. Where are you coming from, why do you want to join, and are there any others with or trailing behind you?"

~Breadsticks~
November 27th, 2016, 06:19 PM
Name: Blake // Devin
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8e/9f/44/8e9f44ad98cd1906851ea4b82d7d3a7a.jpg // http://67.media.tumblr.com/e306c0a694bd5bb965ad8b5c3c727e4e/tumblr_o1et38bjeL1v3p9peo1_540.jpg
Side: Both Rebel
Persona: Both TBRP
Other: They're siblings
Questions: Can Blake be Joy's second in command?

Hallowed Echo
November 27th, 2016, 07:23 PM
"I came from the city. I want to join to keep my brother safe. And it's just me and my brother." Echo said answering Joy's questions.

~Breadsticks~
November 28th, 2016, 04:20 PM
(Bump?)

wren
November 28th, 2016, 04:25 PM
Name: Harper - Elane
Appearance: will be added
Side: Both Rebel
Persona: TBRP
Other: Friends
Questions: I would like it if Harper had a crush

Casual Scribbles
November 28th, 2016, 05:35 PM
(Are you still accepting?

Name: Alexandrea, but most don't know her real name and call her Fox
Appearance: tall, with orangey hair and freckles across her face, though you can't see her face most of the time. Has emerald green eyes with flecks of gold in them. Weark all black survival clothes and a decorative maskerade fox mask
Side: rebel
Persona: usually suspicious of new people, not easy to gain the trust of. This makes her a good guard/interrogater
Other: orphan
Questions: nope

Jax
November 30th, 2016, 06:18 AM
(All accepted! Sorry if I dont get back immediately, school has taken over a little bit. You can start as soon as you'd like Cx)

Jax
November 30th, 2016, 06:24 AM
Joy nodded and tapped her fingers along the railing. Below, the Commons was buzzing with news and greetings, people chattering in groups. "Then I suppose you can get settled in. The Bunks are to the left of the Commons, through the far left door, they're okay.. Its somewhere to sleep, so."

Bishop shoved Charlie playfully as they continued walking along the border. Eventually, they were called off, and began walking through the burnt, twisted debris of the city to get to the underground factory, marked only by the above ground generator room. Opening the hatch, they slid down the ladder and walked into the room. Stretching, Bishop yawned, "It's been a long day.."

Jax
November 30th, 2016, 06:43 AM
(And yes, Blake can be Joy's second in command)

~Breadsticks~
November 30th, 2016, 02:20 PM
Blake walked over to Joy and gave Echo and Matthew a slight nod, "Charlie and Bishop are back now." She said simply, turning to the two brothers, "Who are they?" She asked, looking over the pair before snapping her gaze back to Joy.
Devin headed over to Bishop and Charlie, "Hey guys." He said, giving them a friendly smile.

Casual Scribbles
November 30th, 2016, 02:44 PM
I remember the old version of this...the memories) Alexandrea walked into the Hive, looking for Joy. She hadn't found any of the creatures on her daily patrol, which was unsettling. Usually there was at least one fight.

Jax
December 1st, 2016, 05:30 PM
(Yes! I've done some working on the idea and then had to make a new account with wco, grrr... luckily tho, I'm back Cx)

Joy nodded with a soft smile, "Thank you, Blake, I'm glad to hear it. "And, these are Matthew and Echo, our newest members..." Her voice trailed off as her gaze drifted over the railing to the Commons below. Excusing herself, she sidled past them and walked down the catwalks, eventually getting to where Alexandrea stood, "How did the patrol go?"

Bishop waved at Devin and grinned widely, "Hey man. Patrols are totally sucky, not one creature to shoot. We're about to head to the Commons for maybe some sparring, you joining?" Charlie peeped over Bishop's shoulder, grinning and waving.

~Breadsticks~
December 1st, 2016, 08:42 PM
(Yes! I've done some working on the idea and then had to make a new account with wco, grrr... luckily tho, I'm back Cx)

Joy nodded with a soft smile, "Thank you, Blake, I'm glad to hear it. "And, these are Matthew and Echo, our newest members..." Her voice trailed off as her gaze drifted over the railing to the Commons below. Excusing herself, she sidled past them and walked down the catwalks, eventually getting to where Alexandrea stood, "How did the patrol go?"

Bishop waved at Devin and grinned widely, "Hey man. Patrols are totally sucky, not one creature to shoot. We're about to head to the Commons for maybe some sparring, you joining?" Charlie peeped over Bishop's shoulder, grinning and waving.
( Phoenix )
Blake nodded, turning her gaze back to Echo and Matthew, "I'm Blake, nice to meet you two." She said, sticking out her hand with a small smile.
Devin smirked, "Yea I'm joining." He said waving at Charlie and calling dramatically, "Yooooo Charlie how you doing?"

Hallowed Echo
December 1st, 2016, 09:25 PM
Echo shook Blake's hand, "Hi." He said, smiling. Matthew hid behind Echo, "He's shy." Echo explained.

~Breadsticks~
December 1st, 2016, 09:29 PM
Blake smiled as she brushed her hand through her hair, "Well, I hope you two will like it here." She leaned on the railing, "I was shy too when Joy first found me."

Jax
December 2nd, 2016, 10:52 PM
"Cool, cool," Bishop nodded, chuckling and stepping aside. Charlie stuck his tongue out with a grin, "Good, man, you?"

~Breadsticks~
December 2nd, 2016, 11:02 PM
"Cool, cool," Bishop nodded, chuckling and stepping aside. Charlie stuck his tongue out with a grin, "Good, man, you?"
Devin grinned and stuck his tongue out at Charlie as well, "Good, good, I've been good."

Jax
December 4th, 2016, 04:00 PM
"That's cool," Charlie grinned a bit as him and Bishop began to walk down through the generator room, heading towards the Commons. At one end was a large cage, that had several smaller cages set into it. Opening the main cage door, Bishop glanced over his shoulder with a smile, "Bet I can beat you, two out of three," he looked over Devin.

~Breadsticks~
December 5th, 2016, 03:42 PM
"Yeah, you probably can considering I've never done this before." Devin told him with a grin.

Jax
December 17th, 2016, 11:14 PM
Chuckling, Bishop grinned a bit and stepped in, readjusting his clothes and shrugging, rolling his shoulders and yawning a bit, "It's easy, just a spar, first one down loses."

Jappy
December 17th, 2016, 11:18 PM
Is it to late to post a forum?))

Jax
December 18th, 2016, 09:27 AM
Is it to late to post a forum?))

Of course not! Feel free to apply at any time

Jappy
December 18th, 2016, 09:53 AM
Of course not! Feel free to apply at any time
Okay, I'll apply in a bit! Thank you so much!))

Jappy
December 18th, 2016, 11:10 AM
Name: Tabitha Klip /// Hunter Thorn
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/51/e7/bf/51e7bfc2d2f81a280b18d98e97ed03ae.jpg /// https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/cd/6a/36/cd6a3669b80cb2a22a841ed2de156aa6.jpg
Side: Free-Lancer /// Rebels
Persona: Sort of cocky and self arrogant, Tabitha balances a fine line between both sides. Often, she deals out information to both sides, when paid with enough money that is. Her moral system isn't the strongest, and she rather wold pride herself on her acclaimed 'business' through both systems of the fight then rather which side she is fighting on. /// Hunter is silent, and not much to socialize. Although he isn't the biggest speaker out there, he has a strong moral code he follows in a strict line, and fights with the rebels for this reason. he hates to see other's in pain, and often helps out with medics and those injured.
Other: Hunter is skilled with a sniper, and Tabitha carries around a knife in her lower boot at all times. She often doesn't carry anything but to give off an air of trust when meeting for business.
Questions: Hopefully Tabby's arch matches okay! I can change it if it doesn't!

Jax
December 18th, 2016, 08:23 PM
Name: Tabitha Klip /// Hunter Thorn
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/51/e7/bf/51e7bfc2d2f81a280b18d98e97ed03ae.jpg /// https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/cd/6a/36/cd6a3669b80cb2a22a841ed2de156aa6.jpg
Side: Free-Lancer /// Rebels
Persona: Sort of cocky and self arrogant, Tabitha balances a fine line between both sides. Often, she deals out information to both sides, when paid with enough money that is. Her moral system isn't the strongest, and she rather wold pride herself on her acclaimed 'business' through both systems of the fight then rather which side she is fighting on. /// Hunter is silent, and not much to socialize. Although he isn't the biggest speaker out there, he has a strong moral code he follows in a strict line, and fights with the rebels for this reason. he hates to see other's in pain, and often helps out with medics and those injured.
Other: Hunter is skilled with a sniper, and Tabitha carries around a knife in her lower boot at all times. She often doesn't carry anything but to give off an air of trust when meeting for business.
Questions: Hopefully Tabby's arch matches okay! I can change it if it doesn't!

Accepted! You can jump in whenever you want! ^--^