PDA

View Full Version : Street by the woods (private)

Mango
November 26th, 2017, 06:50 PM
Spikes

Monarchstep took a steady fast paced stride out of the forest and took a wiff of the twoleg place, truthfully the love of his life was a kittypet Margarita...I love you with a burning passion. He wandered along the dirt thunderpath it had no monsters on it for the most part, there were two twoleg dens, nothing else unless you took a side thunderpath to the small town. He groomed his mottled fur and sighed Where does Margarita live?

Spikes
November 26th, 2017, 08:16 PM
Butch was tired of borders, the young tom staring through the picket fence surrounding his house and towards the world surrounding. There was so much more to see, and he'd experienced it first-hand. Beyond his house, there were some of the strangest scents he'd encountered... As well as a whole forest full of creatures to hunt. He'd only ever caught one mouse, and within his house, no less. He felt the urge to hunt with the wind in his fur, maybe even something bigger. The tom squeezed under a hole in the fence from the side of his house, tail flicking with pride as he made his "escape" into the outside world.

With a sigh, the tom took in the scents around him. They were warm and surprisingly welcoming for such a notorious place. Perhaps the scents became harsh when deep in the forest itself? Though something did smell different than usual. Butch tried to focus on the strange scent, looking towards the direction in which he'd noticed it. And surely enough, there was... Was that a cat? There was only him and his neighbour, so who was this strange fellow? Butch had his own answer. Target practice.

He crouched down low to the ground, a smirk spreading across his muzzle as he advanced towards the shape who patiently sat by the dirt path. His collar had no bell, instead studded by spikes which didn't jingle noisily as he stalked his prey, luckily enough. His fur didn't blend in very well with the dirt despite its rusty colour, though he thought nothing of it. Once Butch thought he was as close as he could get, he launched at the other cat with sheathed claws. He'd never clawed another cat, after all. He wasn't planning on drawing any blood.

( Okapi )

Mango
November 28th, 2017, 11:51 AM
Butch was tired of borders, the young tom staring through the picket fence surrounding his house and towards the world surrounding. There was so much more to see, and he'd experienced it first-hand. Beyond his house, there were some of the strangest scents he'd encountered... As well as a whole forest full of creatures to hunt. He'd only ever caught one mouse, and within his house, no less. He felt the urge to hunt with the wind in his fur, maybe even something bigger. The tom squeezed under a hole in the fence from the side of his house, tail flicking with pride as he made his "escape" into the outside world.

With a sigh, the tom took in the scents around him. They were warm and surprisingly welcoming for such a notorious place. Perhaps the scents became harsh when deep in the forest itself? Though something did smell different than usual. Butch tried to focus on the strange scent, looking towards the direction in which he'd noticed it. And surely enough, there was... Was that a cat? There was only him and his neighbour, so who was this strange fellow? Butch had his own answer. Target practice.

He crouched down low to the ground, a smirk spreading across his muzzle as he advanced towards the shape who patiently sat by the dirt path. His collar had no bell, instead studded by spikes which didn't jingle noisily as he stalked his prey, luckily enough. His fur didn't blend in very well with the dirt despite its rusty colour, though he thought nothing of it. Once Butch thought he was as close as he could get, he launched at the other cat with sheathed claws. He'd never clawed another cat, after all. He wasn't planning on drawing any blood.

( Okapi )
His eyes grew wide as the kittypet launched himself at him,” SAVAGE KITTYPET!” He spat mostly startled. He unsheathed his claws and stared at him, he did a small blow, A little pick on his forearm aught to scare that kittypet off...

He was also impressed with the kittypet’s behavior. He wondered what the kittypet was thinking about. Why would a kittypet attack? He braced himself for another attack. (Sorry it’s short)

Spikes
November 28th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Just before the tom could feel his target's fur beneath his paws, the shout had caught him off-guard. "Savage what?-" But it was too late to ask questions. Butch felt a stinging sensation along his foreleg, hissing in pain and outrage once he saw the slight trickle of blood from the cat's attack. "Hey, what's your problem?!" the tom growled, sitting at a distance before running his tongue over the shallow wound. He spat at the metallic taste in his blood after a few licks. This was nothing like prey-blood...

"Yeah, real nice. I see an intruder, I try to play with them and now this? You should be glad I don't give you some real wounds, stranger!" Butch huffed with an upturned head, before starting to groom himself. He'd already begun on his foreleg, so why stop now? Butch paused to look at the tom as he groomed, unable to bat away his curiosity. As much as he wanted to hold a grudge, he couldn't.

"So, uh... Why are you here, anyway? There's nothing really here to visit for, you know." Butch sniffed after he spoke, glancing back at the two houses. "Unless you came to gaze upon the mighty Butch?" The tom purred with pride at these words. Maybe he'd made a name for himself, somehow.

( Okapi )

Mango
November 29th, 2017, 07:23 AM
Just before the tom could feel his target's fur beneath his paws, the shout had caught him off-guard. "Savage what?-" But it was too late to ask questions. Butch felt a stinging sensation along his foreleg, hissing in pain and outrage once he saw the slight trickle of blood from the cat's attack. "Hey, what's your problem?!" the tom growled, sitting at a distance before running his tongue over the shallow wound. He spat at the metallic taste in his blood after a few licks. This was nothing like prey-blood...

"Yeah, real nice. I see an intruder, I try to play with them and now this? You should be glad I don't give you some real wounds, stranger!" Butch huffed with an upturned head, before starting to groom himself. He'd already begun on his foreleg, so why stop now? Butch paused to look at the tom as he groomed, unable to bat away his curiosity. As much as he wanted to hold a grudge, he couldn't.

"So, uh... Why are you here, anyway? There's nothing really here to visit for, you know." Butch sniffed after he spoke, glancing back at the two houses. "Unless you came to gaze upon the mighty Butch?" The tom purred with pride at these words. Maybe he'd made a name for himself, somehow.

( Okapi )
He snorted This cat must be nose blind! He licked his paw in amusement,” I visit my girlfriend ocassionally, but I don’t know why you think I’m a kittypet like you.” He meowed licked his paw,” I’m not cruel. I’m way stronger than you anyways.” He chuckled amused.

Spikes
November 29th, 2017, 03:37 PM
"Your girlfriend? Gross." Butch's lip curled back at the mention of love, the tom openly gagging for a moment. "What's this 'kittypet' stuff mean, anyway? Like me..." Butch thought to himself for a moment, the tip of his tail twitching with concentration. "What... A house-cat? You're a stray, then?" He glanced at the tom with curiosity sparking in his bright yellow eyes. "Well I don't mean to brag, big-guy, but I've lived the life of a street cat... I've tussled with some of the strongest cats around. I've even eaten fresh prey once! Beat that, stray!" Butch laughed triumphantly as he licked a paw and drew it over his head.

A soft growl rumbled in the tom's throat once he heard the claim of superiority from this new arrival. He was just an intruder on Butch's turf. How dare he?! "Oh yeah, tough-guy? 'Round here we speak with our paws, first." He batted at the strange tom with a paw, unable to mask a laugh of enjoyment. He hadn't had a sparring partner in ages!

( Okapi )

Mango
November 29th, 2017, 08:31 PM
"Your girlfriend? Gross." Butch's lip curled back at the mention of love, the tom openly gagging for a moment. "What's this 'kittypet' stuff mean, anyway? Like me..." Butch thought to himself for a moment, the tip of his tail twitching with concentration. "What... A house-cat? You're a stray, then?" He glanced at the tom with curiosity sparking in his bright yellow eyes. "Well I don't mean to brag, big-guy, but I've lived the life of a street cat... I've tussled with some of the strongest cats around. I've even eaten fresh prey once! Beat that, stray!" Butch laughed triumphantly as he licked a paw and drew it over his head.

A soft growl rumbled in the tom's throat once he heard the claim of superiority from this new arrival. He was just an intruder on Butch's turf. How dare he?! "Oh yeah, tough-guy? 'Round here we speak with our paws, first." He batted at the strange tom with a paw, unable to mask a laugh of enjoyment. He hadn't had a sparring partner in ages!
He gave a small smile," Nah man...im a clan cat..." He was silent for a second before loudly meowing,"Scared?" He smirked,"I've fought a battle with hundreds of fighting cats. I eat fresh prey every day." Monarchstep paused,"You might actually enjoy clan life. Fresh prey every day. Battle partners often." He let Butch keep battering at him its..pathetic his fighting skills.
( Spikes )