PDA

View Full Version : Wait until you're older.

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 09:09 PM
Little fire, wait, wait
Little fire, wait, wait
Little fire, wait, wait
Wait until you're older
Little star, go, go
Little star, go, go
Little star, go, go
Go and get older.
Little leaf, sit, sit
Little leaf, sit, sit
Little leaf, sit, sit
Sit and get older.
Little bird, no, no
Little bird, no, no
Little bird, no, no
Not until you're older

A group of young kids run away together while a mysterious virus kills off most people, Technology fails and the children form a group to survive the apocalyptic times. They all have to work together but as they are all children its hard to survive.

Form:
Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Demonstration of rp skills: (DON'T IGNORE THIS!)
Other:
Don't whine if I don't accept you.

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 09:27 PM
Name: Aaden Wheatly
Sexuality: Homosexual
Looks: Curly blue-black hair that always seems to get in his face but he keeps a few strands of it braided with small purple flowers in it for reasons he doesn't speak off. He has slightly tanned skin and brown eyes. Artistry! (https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?ui=2&ik=2bfaa58fef&view=fimg&th=1589458e0cabaa5f&attid=0.1&disp=emb&realattid=1589458899372663f301&attbid=ANGjdJ_K7vKtvkzZyruGdJH5WuZBiE375vswlfnvnW3 gtAdP9Xj_DdRkSrpWNtKPC3DXxGqIYuRYavwVw131zh4PksmM5 az7qb6Ko9681uVBBpU6jcNloHYkyqYl1OE&sz=s0-l75-ft&ats=1479957647869&rm=1589458e0cabaa5f&zw&atsh=1) (Pic is before he grew his hair and got the braid)
Personality: TBRP'd
Strengths: Knows how to fight
Weaknesses: Easily angered.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 09:39 PM
Name:Alex,but prefers Shade
Sexuality:normal
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/5d/4f/96/5d4f968df87c57d35e674cebcf406bf4.jpg
Personally:secretive,aggressive,protective,brave,s mart,strong,can be nice
Strengths:Leading,hunting,athletes,knows how to fight
Weakness:working together,or working in a team,anger very easily
Rp:"MOM!DAD!"shade yelled,eyes stinging with tears,her friend told her that they had to leave before the virus reached them,she just couldn't believe that they where infected
Other:love interest open

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 09:57 PM
Ok,it's ok,I mean I'm only 12,sorry I'm not experienced enough,but thx for the advice,I'll try to remember that in the future :)

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 10:04 PM
Ok,it's ok,I mean I'm only 12,sorry I'm not experienced enough,but thx for the advice,I'll try to remember that in the future :)

You're great for your age, I was pretty cringe worthy when I was younger but I had a friend force me to rp with her for like three years and I'm better, though I'm still not at my best. You still have a chance of getting accepted if your want to redo your form and fix the things I mentioned.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:06 PM
You're great for your age, I was pretty cringe worthy when I was younger but I had a friend force me to rp with her for like three years and I'm better, though I'm still not at my best. You still have a chance of getting accepted if your want to redo your form and fix the things I mentioned.
Naw,it's ok,I'll just end up forgetting to do that stuff,memory problems..anyway thank you!

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 10:54 PM
Name: Cody
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Black hair with green eyes.
Strengths: Works well with others
Weaknesses: Easily angered, easily irritated.
Demonstration of rp skills: "What on Earth?" Cody exclaimed when he saw the millions of bodies. He didn't want to stick around to get why ever the adults got. He ran out of the city and into a forest. (DON'T IGNORE THIS!)
Other: Nope

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 11:26 PM
Name: Cody
Sexuality: Straight
Looks: Black hair with green eyes.
Strengths: Works well with others
Weaknesses: Easily angered, easily irritated.
Demonstration of rp skills: "What on Earth?" Cody exclaimed when he saw the millions of bodies. He didn't want to stick around to get why ever the adults got. He ran out of the city and into a forest. (DON'T IGNORE THIS!)
Other: Nope
Accepted!