PDA

View Full Version : [RP] Its The Dusk Games!

Ludicrous Lunacy
November 23rd, 2016, 09:01 PM
The Dusk Games are set up by the sole god of the land, Dusk, where 12 children between the ages of 5 and 17 are sent to a battlefield with nothing but the clothes on their back. The game arena is controlled by Painmakers, like the Gamemakers in the books. The battlefield is secluded from the rest of the world and there will be no escaping once they're inside of it and basically the battlefield is filled with all sorts of vile monsters of my creation and these kids must survive. There are no weapons for them to use or materials besides from the land they are placed in which has any sort of landscape one could imagine, there's a desert section, mountain section, lake section, grassland section, etc; any weapons they have will need to have been made by them or given by a Painmaker. 11 will be killed off, no matter how long it takes, and the last will be invited to live with the god or return back to the land as a demi-god with one special power of their choosing. If they chose to live with the god then they can have whatever they wish, but they will never be able to see their friends or family again.

Let the Dusk Games begin!
----
FORM:
Name:
District: 1 [Clean], 2 [Cleanish], 3 [Barely sanitary], 4 [Barely humane], 5 [poop], 6 [SUPER POOP]
:rainbowllama: :rainbowllama::rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: Credit Duskflight for main plot

Fel
November 23rd, 2016, 09:03 PM
...what's 'changing pronouns'? sorry, my transphobia sensors are acting up

Ludicrous Lunacy
November 23rd, 2016, 09:08 PM
...what's 'changing pronouns'? sorry, by transphobia sensors are acting up
Fluid pronouns
My dad is huntinng my computer because he's trying to prove that im trans to confront me and if he finds me tolerating the LGBT commnity he'll kill me. Hes extremely xenophobic nd hes had a recent violent streak, and quite honestly I cant be risking things like this right now in my life. Characters can be trans but cant be genderfluid because if he finds it I dont know what he'll do. Demi- and agender are fine though.

Ludicrous Lunacy
November 23rd, 2016, 09:28 PM
Fluid pronouns
My dad is huntinng my computer because he's trying to prove that im trans to confront me and if he finds me tolerating the LGBT commnity he'll kill me. Hes extremely xenophobic nd hes had a recent violent streak, and quite honestly I cant be risking things like this right now in my life. Characters can be trans but cant be genderfluid because if he finds it I dont know what he'll do. Demi- and agender are fine though.
IGNORE THIS! I hacked the spyware, any gender is avalible [Note that sexuality was not included--NO. DATING.].

Casual Scribbles
November 24th, 2016, 06:31 PM
Name: Silvia Grey
District: 3
Appearance: tall with an athletic stance and build. She has asymetrical pixie cut brown hair. Her eyes are strange, appearing grey from most distances, but being a pale green from up close, if you're lucky to get that close. When she was dropped into the arena, she was wearing combat boots with iron tips. She had a grey short-sleeved T-Shirt on underneath a black leather jacket. She had dark jeggings for pants.

Mayflower
January 12th, 2017, 04:28 PM
The Dusk Games are set up by the sole god of the land, Dusk, where 12 children between the ages of 5 and 17 are sent to a battlefield with nothing but the clothes on their back. The game arena is controlled by Painmakers, like the Gamemakers in the books. The battlefield is secluded from the rest of the world and there will be no escaping once they're inside of it and basically the battlefield is filled with all sorts of vile monsters of my creation and these kids must survive. There are no weapons for them to use or materials besides from the land they are placed in which has any sort of landscape one could imagine, there's a desert section, mountain section, lake section, grassland section, etc; any weapons they have will need to have been made by them or given by a Painmaker. 11 will be killed off, no matter how long it takes, and the last will be invited to live with the god or return back to the land as a demi-god with one special power of their choosing. If they chose to live with the god then they can have whatever they wish, but they will never be able to see their friends or family again.

----
FORM:
Name:
District: 1 [Clean], 2 [Cleanish], 3 [Barely sanitary], 4 [Barely humane], 5 [poop], 6 [SUPER POOP]
:rainbowllama: :rainbowllama::rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: :rainbowllama: Credit Duskflight for main plot
Name: Kayana
District: 1 [Clean], 2 [Cleanish], 3 [Barely sanitary], 4 [Barely humane], 5 [poop], 6 [SUPER POOP] 3
Appearance: Bean (http://www.youthfirstinc.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/12/girl-teenager-latina.jpg)

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 12th, 2017, 05:59 PM
all accepted!**

Wildy~ =3
January 16th, 2017, 09:48 AM
Lia Wildmoon / She / 13 / D1 / Long light brown hair, short for her age, hazel eyes. She wears a fashionable, yet functional, light purple dress with teal decorations. She has a purple coat and leggings, as well as sneakers that look like purple slip-on flats.

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 16th, 2017, 09:49 AM
Lia Wildmoon / She / 13 / D1 / Long light brown hair, short for her age, hazel eyes. She wears a fashionable, yet functional, light purple dress with teal decorations. She has a purple coat and leggings, as well as sneakers that look like purple slip-on flats.
Accepted

Silhouettes
January 16th, 2017, 09:55 AM

----
FORM:
Name:
Save me the Female of 4!

Ludicrous Lunacy
January 16th, 2017, 10:22 AM
Save me the Female of 4!
K!
Duskflight
This is your game, dusk!