PDA

View Full Version : IceClan/FireClan

Pages : [1] 2

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 07:33 PM
Hello! This is a thread that me (@RipplePaw) and my friend (@SquareKit) thought of in like 30 seconds so we decided to make it. Hope you enjoy and feel free to join!

This is a forest that contains two clans...

FireClan and IceClan.

FireClan
------------------

Powers: Each clan in this forest have special powers. FireClan cats can burn things and start fires with their mind, melt snow as they walk near it, and even swim in the lava in their territory.
Territory: FireClan territory is very strange. Their is a big pool of lava in the middle of it that cats enjoy swimming in. Their forest is not really full of much trees, as the lava sometimes causes fires. Their camp is on the top of a small hill

IceClan
------------------

Powers: IceClan cats can freeze things and form ice with their minds, and when they walk on water, it freezes underneath their paws, giving them the ability to 'walk on water.'
Territory: IceClan territory is quite normal. Their forest is full of trees, and their is an unusually large river slicing right through it. Their camp is on an island in the middle of a lake, which is also in their territory on the left side of the river.

-----------------------------------
If you want to join, here's a form:

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Looks:

When roleplaying...
Type in blue when you are in IceClan...
And red if you are in FireClan.

FireClan and IceClan usually hate each other and fight, very rarely to the interact peacefully. Cats between the clans can befriend each other, but it is highly frowned upon by others.

Cat lists:

FlameStar, FeatherMist, LeafFlame, BlossomShade, WolfSong, more
BlizzardClaw, FrostWhisker, ShadeClaw, OrchidPaw, SquarePaw, more
If I forgot your name above just tell me and I'll add it.

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 07:37 PM
Hello! This is a thread that me and my friend thought of in like 30 seconds so we decided to make it. Hope you enjoy and feel free to join!

FireClan and IceClan.

FireClan
------------------

Powers: Each clan in this forest have special powers. FireClan cats can burn things and start fires with their mind, melt snow as they walk near it, and even swim in the lava in their territory.
Territory: FireClan territory is very strange. Their is a big pool of lava in the middle of it that cats enjoy swimming in. Their forest is not really full of much trees, as the lava sometimes causes fires. Their camp is on the top of a small hill

IceClan
------------------

Powers: IceClan cats can freeze things and form ice with their minds, and when they walk on water, it freezes underneath their paws, giving them the ability to 'walk on water.'
Territory: IceClan territory is quite normal. Their forest is full of trees, and their is an unusually large river slicing right through it. Their camp is on an island in the middle of a lake, which is also in their territory on the left side of the river.

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Looks:

When roleplaying...
Name:blizzardclaw
Personality:loyal,brave,fierce,relentless
Clan:Iceclan
Looks:white cat with blue eyes

SquareKit
November 23rd, 2016, 07:37 PM
hello

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 07:39 PM
hello
Uh... Max you have to submit a form to join you know
Otherwise BlizzardClaw is accepted! ^w^ (yea you can be deputy)

HwangHarin
November 23rd, 2016, 07:47 PM
Name: Frostwhisker // Flamestar
Clan: Iceclan // Fireclan
Personality: TBRP'ed // TBRP'ed
Looks: Here (http://forgottentimes.webs.com/Silversky.jpg) // Here (http://cdn-02.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/article29733856.ece/03998/AUTOCROP/w620/COM_20131107_LIF_030_29530235_I1.JPG)

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 07:49 PM
Hello! This is a thread that me and my friend thought of in like 30 seconds so we decided to make it. Hope you enjoy and feel free to join!

FireClan and IceClan.

FireClan
------------------

IceClan
------------------

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Looks:

When roleplaying...

FireClan and IceClan usually hate each other and fight, very rarely to the interact peacefully. Cats between the clans can befriend each other, but it is highly frowned upon by others.

Name: Feathermist
Clan: FireClan
Personality: Impatient, slightly rude at times, still loyal and strong
Looks: bright orange fur with blue eyes

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 07:56 PM
Name:Shadeclaw
Personally:cold,aggressive,secretive,loyal,brave,s mart,can be nice,
Clan:iceclan
Looks:http://t01.deviantart.net/wIolPTXlLFsz1Tsn-JqpEVECgnw=/300x200/filters:fixed_height(100,100):origin()/pre05/84de/th/pre/f/2015/008/e/f/blackstar_by_zannakat-d8d5eeg.png
Mate: open,ask if interested
Question:how do you change text color..?

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 07:58 PM
My cat...
Name: OrchidPaw// LeafFlame
Clan: IceClan//FireClan
Personality: Acts pretty crazy and happy around his friends, but calm and a bit shy around others.//Is a very loyal cat that always enjoys doing things rather than sitting still all day.
Looks: https://twistedsifter.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/venus-chimera-cat-two-face-half-black-half-tabby-3.jpg?w=800&h=657 // http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140104213333/warriorcatclansrp/images/b/bf/Dappleclaw.life.jpg

All new cats are accepted!

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 08:00 PM
(Just saying, you can make your rank Leader, Deputy, or med cat!)

HwangHarin
November 23rd, 2016, 08:00 PM
ok then im changin my form!!))

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 08:03 PM
How do you change text color..?

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 08:05 PM
how do you change text color..?

(At the top their is a little icon with the letter 'A' and a bar of color underneath it. Press the little arrow to the right of it. (You may start typing in the color, or something like [COLOR=] will show up, and you just type in between the two things.)

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 08:08 PM
oh ok thank you XD

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 08:11 PM
To avoid the whole 'Every apprentice needs a mentor' thing, lets just say that apprentices in Ice or Fire Clan do not need mentors; all the warriors train them together.

Also we will start the roleplay once we get a leader and medicine cat for each clan. So far we have no leaders and a medicine cat for FireClan.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 08:13 PM
Ok

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 08:16 PM
Name: Frostwhisker // Flamestar
Clan: Iceclan // Fireclan
Personality: TBRP'ed // TBRP'ed
Looks: Here (http://forgottentimes.webs.com/Silversky.jpg) // Here (http://cdn-02.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/life/features/article29733856.ece/03998/AUTOCROP/w620/COM_20131107_LIF_030_29530235_I1.JPG)

You put FlameStar as a warrior... You meant leader, right?

HwangHarin
November 23rd, 2016, 08:18 PM
Yes.....Urg...I need to stop typing fast..))

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 08:24 PM
Ok!
So far we have a leader and medicine cat for FireClan.
We still need a leader and medicine cat for IceClan, though, before we can start roleplaying!

Notice that leaders will have to choose deputies, promote cats, and call all of the meetings! And if your medicine cat, remember, they don't always succeed at doing their jobs. Also you'll have to choose your apprentices.

SquareKit
November 23rd, 2016, 08:28 PM
Hello! This is a thread that me (@RipplePaw) and my friend (@SquareKit) thought of in like 30 seconds so we decided to make it. Hope you enjoy and feel free to join!

FireClan and IceClan.

FireClan
------------------

IceClan
------------------

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Looks:

When roleplaying...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:SquarePaw
Clan:Ice Clan
Personality:Defender,adventure,coward
Looks:yellow fur,tip of tail green,orange paws,black eyes

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 08:32 PM
Everyone so far is accepted! We need an IceClan leader and Medicine cat!!

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 08:35 PM
Question: Can I be FireClan deputy or is it already taken? : )

Oh and by the way I could create IceClan leader or medicine cat right now. (I suggest leader, since I'm terrible at herbs...)

MaskedBandits
November 23rd, 2016, 08:37 PM
Could I make a StarClan cat? That could just deliver prophecies, or train cats? If so my form:

Name: Blossomshade
Clan: Fire
Personality: Serious, quick thinker, good teacher, caring
Looks: White cat with gray splotches and green eyes, small for her age, bigger ears and shorter muzzle

I wouldn't plan on using her often, just in case there's a prophecy that needs to be delivered, or a warning to a cat, or to train somebody, something like that :) ( RipplePaw SquareKit is this ok? You could PM me the stuff if you wanted ^^)

SquareKit
November 23rd, 2016, 08:37 PM
tea:woot:

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 08:43 PM
Question: Can I be FireClan deputy or is it already taken? : )

Oh and by the way I could create IceClan leader or medicine cat right now. (I suggest leader, since I'm terrible at herbs...)
Yes, you can be deputy, and go ahead, you can create the leader or med cat to speed the role playing up.
Could I make a StarClan cat? That could just deliver prophecies, or train cats? If so my form:

Name: Blossomshade
Clan: Fire
Personality: Serious, quick thinker, good teacher, caring
Looks: White cat with gray splotches and green eyes, small for her age, bigger ears and shorter muzzle

I wouldn't plan on using her often, just in case there's a prophecy that needs to be delivered, or a warning to a cat, or to train somebody, something like that :) ( RipplePaw SquareKit is this ok? You could PM me the stuff if you wanted ^^)

Oh hi MaskedBandits XD Sure you can be a Starclan cat!
Also SquareKit just joined WCO so he doesn't really know what id happening, he just helped think of the idea. That's why he just said tea...

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 08:50 PM
Are we going to start soon? I just want to know and who is in ice Clan?

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 08:55 PM
We're starting once we get a leader for IceClan, and you can see on the front page what cats are in which clans.

SquareKit
November 23rd, 2016, 08:57 PM
Yes, you can be deputy, and go ahead, you can create the leader or med cat to speed the role playing up.

Oh hi @MaskedBandits (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=91) XD Sure you can be a Starclan cat!
Also @SquareKit (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=759) just joined WCO so he doesn't really know what id happening, he just helped think of the idea. That's why he just said tea...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey i have some idea of whats going on...:wut:

dino.
November 23rd, 2016, 08:58 PM

FireClan and IceClan.

FireClan
------------------

IceClan
------------------

Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Looks:

When roleplaying...

Name: Wolfsong
Clan: Iceclan
Personality: Troublesome, adventurous, brave
Appearance: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/a5/20/a1/a520a121afdca457ae5a93984d52f10b.jpg

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 09:01 PM
Everyone so far is accepted

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 09:04 PM
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey i have some idea of whats going on...:wut:

No, you don't. XD Why did you put that line?

Here's a reminder to anyone reading...
Make yourself a leader of IceClan! Make yourself the med cat of IceClan! (its totally legal)

SquareKit
November 23rd, 2016, 09:13 PM
No, you don't. XD Why did you put that line?

Here's a reminder to anyone reading...
Make yourself a leader of IceClan! Make yourself the med cat of IceClan! (its totally legal)

:squee:

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 09:21 PM
:squee:

You know what... This is taking too long. We are starting the roleplay! (If You ever want to be leader of IceClan we need one as soon as possible!)

Go ahead and begin!!!

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 09:25 PM
Wolfsong x Shadeclaw..?

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 09:29 PM
blizzardclaw asked into the iceclan camp. He saw some cats in there "A nice camp."

SquareKit
November 23rd, 2016, 09:30 PM
You know what... This is taking too long. We are starting the roleplay! (If You ever want to be leader of IceClan we need one as soon as possible!)

Go ahead and begin!!!

okay!:waaah:

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 09:32 PM
Hey, I'll be leader of Iceclan, along with my other cat, Feathermist.

Name: Ermanstar
Clan: Ice
Personality: Kind, caring, loving, loyal!
Looks: Bright Gray, long fur with icy blue eyes.
--------------

Spinny
November 23rd, 2016, 09:36 PM
Feathermist padded from the warrior's den, with narrowed eyes. Ugh. The warrior just had a nightmare. He was running through the forest and fell into a cold patch of water. I hate water. The moment he fell in, he woke up, and he was getting drizzled on.

Fallpotato
Blizzardclaw waits for orders from ermanstar.He starts to think about getting a mate.

dino.
Wolfsong x Shadeclaw..?
Shadow YES

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 09:39 PM
OrchidPaw padded into the camp with a smile on his face. I wonder what I'm gonnLa learn today, he thought, licking his paw and grabbing a mouse from the fresh kill pile. There was a pool of water on the ground in the middle of camp because it just had rained. "Hey, SquarePaw? Do you wanna go ice skating? Its good ice power practice!" he shouted to his fellow apprentice. Stepping on the puddle, it instantly turned to ice, and OrchidPaw happily started slipping around. "Come on!"
LeafFlame sat in her den, making sure she had enough herbs left to last her the LeafBare. "Even if the air gets too cold for herbs to grow, I guess I could just warm a little spot in the air with fire and grow some myself," she realized. LeafFlame had a habit of talking to herself sometimes.

SquareKit, you can use slanted letters when your cat thinks.
And sure, You can be the leader od IceClan, Spinny! We still need an IceClan medicine cat, though!

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 09:43 PM
blizzardclaw starts sharpening his claws on a log. He thinks Yeah I should get a mate so I have company.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 09:44 PM
Shadow YES
Ok

dino.
November 23rd, 2016, 09:45 PM
Wolfsong raced out od the den and nearly collided with Orchidpaw. "Sorry!" he gasped and moved around her. He dashed towards the edge of the island and leaped off. He landed on top of the water and turned it to ice. He slid across and landed on his belly.

SquareKit
November 23rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
SquarePaw looked at OrchidPaw then to the ice floor,"Are you sure its safe?I mean okay," SquarePaw said almost slipping on the frozen puddle.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 09:47 PM
Shadeclaw woke up in the warriors den and yawned

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 09:49 PM
blizzardclaw thinks will anyone even want to be my mate?he shakes his head and waits for orders

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 09:50 PM
Shadeclaw got up and looked around 'The fresh kill pile is low,I'll go hunt some' she thought as she walked out the camp entrance and headed towards the lake so see if any fish were out

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 09:53 PM
Blizzardclaw tests out his claws on a dead mouse. With one swift swipe the mouse was cut open. "Good"

HwangHarin
November 23rd, 2016, 09:53 PM
Frostwhisker walked out of the warrior's den and looked around and streached her muscles and patted out of camp to go hunt for some fish.

Flamestar patted out of his den and glanced around at his clan.

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 09:59 PM
Blizzardclaw continues to sharpen claws so that he can touch a mouse and rip it's skin off.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:00 PM
Shadeclaw sighed as she sees some Fireclan cats a way off,but they where on their territory so she couldn't do anything about it,she went to the water and caught a few fish and brought it back to camp

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:01 PM
blizzardclaw finishes sharpening his claws he then walks out to the front of the Warriors den.

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:03 PM
three words were floating in Blizzardclaws mind Murder Murcieless and relentless

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:04 PM
Shadeclaw flicked her tail tip in greetings to Blizzardclaw because she couldn't speak though a mouthful of fish

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:04 PM
three words were floating in Blizzardclaws mind Murder Murcieless and relentless
Oh well that was a sudden plot twist..)

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 10:05 PM
Name: Frozenpaw - Frozenstream
Personality: TBRP'D
Looks: http://dollfacepersiankittens.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/6219PastelPurrfection.jpg

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 10:05 PM
Who could mentor Frozenpaw?

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:06 PM
Shadeclaw flicked her tail tip in greetings to Blizzardclaw because she couldn't speak though a mouthful of fishblizzarclaw flicks his tail in greetings and claws at the ground

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:06 PM
Who could mentor Frozenpaw?
I can!!My cat is called Shadeclaw

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 10:07 PM
(Oml could Blizz mentor Frozenbeb?)

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:08 PM
(Oml could Blizz mentor Frozenbeb?)
(I could idk)

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:08 PM
blizzarclaw flicks his tail in greetings and claws at the ground
After Shadeclaw puts down some of the fish,she walked over to Blizzardclaw with one fish "Want one?"she asked (maybe him and her could be like best cat friends XD )

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:10 PM
After Shadeclaw puts down some of the fish,she walked over to Blizzardclaw with one fish "Want one?"she asked (maybe him and her could be like best cat friends XD )
blizzardclaw nods and takes hit. He slightly slides his paw across the fish and it splits open easily. He then starts to eat it.

dino.
November 23rd, 2016, 10:11 PM
Wolfsong scrambled up and raced in the direction of Fireclan territory. I will just go for a quick peek around, he thought and stepped over the border. About three minutes into the territory he smelled a Fireclan patrol. He ducked behind a rock and prayed to Starclan that the winds didn't shift.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:11 PM
"Well you could say thank you!"Shadeclaw teased him

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:12 PM
"Well you could say thank you!"Shadeclaw teased him
Blizzardclaw meows "thanks" he retracts his claws so he doesn't kill a cat.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:17 PM
Blizzardclaw meows "thanks" he retracts his claws so he doesn't kill a cat.
(Well now I'm scared,that makes me even more wanting my cat to be friends with you *sqeakes* )
Shadeclaw nods and walks a little way off,she noticed how he struggled to keep his claws on the ground and she shivered inwardly,but then started to eat her fish.

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:19 PM
Blizzardclaw spaces out thinking about a mate

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 10:22 PM
Frozenpaw was bouncing around camp, muttering about rabbits and mice..

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:22 PM
Soon after Shadeclaw looked to see if anyone needed anything,after asking she headed towards the warriors den,her tail was dropping,she barely got any sleep the night before.
(Question,are there gatherings..?)

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:24 PM
Soon after Shadeclaw looked to see if anyone needed anything,after asking she headed towards the warriors den,her tail was dropping,she barely got any sleep the night before.
(Question,are there gatherings..?)
blizzardclaw just sits in the same spot with his eyes closed (not sure)

Serendipity
November 23rd, 2016, 10:24 PM
padded over to Blizzard "Can I get my warrior name now????"

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:25 PM
padded over to Blizzard "Can I get my warrior name now????"
blizzardclaw meows "No but if you be patient it will be soon

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:26 PM
(Hmmmmm)
Shadeclaw drops in her nest when she resized that she didn't take any food to the elders and den mothers,she growled to herself and staggered out of the den with her tail dragging on the ground with an occasional flick

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:28 PM
Blizzardclaw thinks I will murder every fire clan cat that tried to kill my mother. I will show no mercy. I will be relentless.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:33 PM
(Eek..scary,and mysterious backstory,I like it XD)
When Shadeclaw was done with taking fresh kill to every cat,she went to be and woke up a while later,she felt refreshed and went to Blizzardclaw to ask a question "Can I take Frozenpaw for a defense lesson?"she pleaded the tom "Please,I have nothing else to do all day."

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:34 PM
(Eek..scary,and mysterious backstory,I like it XD)
When Shadeclaw was done with taking fresh kill to every cat,she went to be and woke up a while later,she felt refreshed and went to Blizzardclaw to ask a question "Can I take Frozenpaw for a defense lesson?"she pleaded the tom "Please,I have nothing else to do all day."
Blizzardclaw meows "please take him he's been annoying me all day I have... Business to attend to. He walks out of camp towards the mountains.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:36 PM
Shadeclaw tilts her head but then looked around for Frozenpaw,calling her name

RipplePaw
November 23rd, 2016, 10:38 PM
SquarePaw looked at OrchidPaw then to the ice floor,"Are you sure its safe?I mean okay," SquarePaw said almost slipping on the frozen puddle.

(Use blue text!)
I'm sure it is," OrchidPaw sighed. "The worst that could happen is we fall and get a bruise!"

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:42 PM
blizzardclaw goes out hunting for fish. He catches them with one swipe because of his claws he gets ready to go back to camp with bloody claws.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:45 PM
Shadeclaw spins finishes Frozenpaws training and lets her go to play.She layed in the middle of the clearing where the sun was the warmest,the gold colors almost made her white and black fur yellow and dark orange,almost like a Flameclan cat,but she didn't notice and continued to sun bath

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:47 PM
blizzardclaw starts going back but feels a sharp pain on his back A badger! He fights off the badger but gets major injuries he starts to return to camp bleeding.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:49 PM
Shadeclaw smells the stench of blood and picks her head up from the ground and jumps up to help Blizzardclaw "Are you ok?What happened?!"she asked

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:49 PM
blizzardclaw returns to camp bleeding badly with bloody claws and fish in his mouth. He drops off the fish and collapses under a tree vision starting to blur.he murmurs "badger."

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 10:52 PM
Shadeclaw sees him collapse infront of her and her pelt bristles,she wasn't a med cat,but she knew that cobwebs stops bleeding,knowing that the med cat was out getting supplies,she ran into the med cat den and got some cobwebs and started putting it on his wounds,her tail swished from side to side angry that she,not the med cat,had to do this

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 10:56 PM
Blizzardstreams vision blurs more finally it goes black he still breathes but won't wake up.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:01 PM
'The bleeding finally stopped but he must be in a coma from so much loss of blood'Shadeclaw thought,she grabbed him by the scruff of his neck and dragged him into the led cats den for him to rest there,she slept outside of the med den,worried that if the med cat was out late and he had a problem,the warriors den would be to far away to hear it

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:04 PM
Blizzardclaw wakes up when everyone is sleeping he sits up but yowls in pain because of his shoulder. He claws at the ground leaving blood stains from his claws from killing the badger.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:06 PM
Shadeclaws ears pick as she sleepily lifts her head but soon remembers earlier and rushes in "Are you ok?"she exclaimed

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:08 PM
Blizzardclaw claws the ground hard then meows "yeah I'm fine."

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:10 PM
Shadeclaw hissed "You reopened it!You mousebrain!"she grabbed some more cobwebs and put it on his wound "Its not going to magically heal overnight you know."she stated plainly,then she realized how much she sounded like an med cat

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:13 PM
blizzardclan thinks starclan,mother why did you send a badger on me?Blizzardclaw starts to relax but mews "thank you",

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:15 PM
Shadeclaw sighs "Your welcome,just try not to reopen your wound ok?"

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:16 PM
Shadeclaw sighs "Your welcome,just try not to reopen your wound ok?"
blizzardclaw meows "ok." He starts to fall back asleep. (skip to morning?)

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:19 PM
(Sure)
Shadeclaw woke up to see Blizzardclaw infront of her and jumped up,and remembered how she collapsed right next to him because of lack of sleep,she slowly headed out to the entrance to the med cats den

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:25 PM
Blizzardclaw wakes up calmly hoping to be able to help the clan. He slowly gets up and sits there.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:27 PM
Shadeclaw comes in with a mole and a fish,she gives the larger fish to Blizzardclaw "There you go" she sits a little way offand eats her mole

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:29 PM
Shadeclaw comes in with a mole and a fish,she gives the larger fish to Blizzardclaw "There you go" she sits a little way offand eats her mole
Blizzardclaw meows quietly "thank you. I was just wondering if you have a mate?"

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:31 PM
"Not that I know of,why?"she asks,still chomping down on her mole,feeling Blizzardclaws eyes burn into her side

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:33 PM
"Not that I know of,why?"she asks,still chomping down on her mole,feeling Blizzardclaws eyes burn into her side
Blizzardclaw meows "I wanted to be your m-mate.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:35 PM
Shadeclaw swallowed her mole,she felt her face get hot "Me?"she asked "out of all she-cats?" She scraped the ground and mumbled something only she could hear "That would be nice.."she mumbled

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:40 PM
Shadeclaw swallowed her mole,she felt her face get hot "Me?"she asked "out of all she-cats?" She scraped the ground and mumbled something only she could hear "That would be nice.."she mumbled
I choose,you because my heart feels you are the one. Blizzardclaw meows hoping no one hears their conversation.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:43 PM
Shadeclaw looks up then all of the sudden was at his side and rubbing against him purring hoping he would take that as an yes

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:46 PM
Shadeclaw looks up then all of the sudden was at his side and rubbing against him purring hoping he would take that as an yes
blizzardclaw purrs and licks her cheek affectionately."would you mind having kits?" He meows

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:48 PM
she shook her head "not at all"

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:50 PM
she shook her head "not at all"
Blizzardclaw meows "I hope we have kits." He licks her cheek.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:52 PM
Shadeclaw purrs in response

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2016, 11:56 PM
Shadeclaw purrs in response
Blizzardclaw walks with shadeclaw to the Warriors den and he curls up and rests.

Shadow
November 23rd, 2016, 11:57 PM
shadeclaw needed to hunt but she layed down next to Blizzardclaw forgetting about it

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:01 AM
Blizzardclaw dreams of shadeclaw having kits.

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 12:03 AM
Shadeclaw woke up and stretched,she looked over to Blizzardclaw and checked hid wound and felt happy,he would be able to hunt again

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:04 AM
blizzardclaw starts to wake up. He meows "good morning shadeclaw.

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 12:05 AM
"Morning"she meows "Your wounds are healed and you will be able to hunt again."she purred

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:06 AM
He meows and purrs "thank you" he licks her cheek

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 12:07 AM
"Your welcome~"she purred

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:11 AM
blizzardclaw starts to fall asleep again

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 12:11 AM
Shadeclaw licks him on the head and goes hunting

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:13 AM
(If you have kits you wanna role play one and I can role play the other?)

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 12:17 AM
(Sure,but let's wait a little longer till they come)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:18 AM
(Sure,but let's wait a little longer till they come)
(Kk)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:21 AM
(I'm gonna get off I will be on pretty much all day tommorow bye )

dino.
November 24th, 2016, 08:48 AM
Wolfsong jumped as he smelled a Fireclan patrol. He ducked behind a rock and prayed to Starclan that the winds didnt shift. (In gonna make another form)
Name: Stoneclaw
Clan: Fireclan
Personality: Loyal, kind, merciful, cold to Iceclan cats
Appearance: https://www.google.com/search?q=russian+blue+cat&client=ms-android-americamovil-us&prmd=ivsn&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjO-d7Pz8HQAhWhgFQKHQ9HD1gQ_AUIBygB&biw=360&bih=559#imgrc=EPx16VR7vxGPfM%3A

Stonclaw tasted the air. Iceclan, he thought. "Hey kind im going to check out over here," he called to his patrol. "Dont wait for me." They nodded and walked off. Stoneclaw stalked slowly towards the rock that Wolfsong was behind and leaped over it and onto him. "Got you," he snarled. "What are you doing on Fireclan territory?" Wolfsong yelped as he was bowled over. "Uh well," he stammered. Stoneclaw curled his lip. "I think my leader would like to hear about this," he hissed. "Follow me." Wolfsong gulped and followed Stoneclaw in the direction of Fireclan camp.

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 09:58 AM
LeafFlame padded out of her den and looked around. Nothing to do... Nothing to do... She looked around the camp, hoping that there was something to do.
OrchidPaw struggled to get up on the ice, but eventually stood up. "Come on, SquarePaw! The ice isn't that bad! See? I can stand!" OrchidPaw smiled, lifted a paw, and slipped down onto the ice. "Ow..."he sighed, getting back up. "Ow, my paw! Where's the medicine cat?"

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 10:10 AM
Ermanstar layed on top of the high rock, looking down at the camp ground. She leaped off of it and padded towards the fresh-kill pile, thinking about random things. Blizzardclaw's going to have to become leader soon. I only have two lives left. She decided to take a walk in the territory.

Feathermist went hunting. He scented a sparrow and slowly crept towards it. He caught it swiftly and carried it back to camp, setting it In the fresh-kill pile. He decided to take a nap, not knowing what to do. Ugh. I hate when I have nothing to do. I need to do something!

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 10:15 AM
suddenly, Feathermist scented Iceclan scent coming towards camp. Those lazy fur-balls... He thought. He unsheathed his claws and got up, slowly padding towards the entrance of camp, getting ready to attack. Suddenly, the cat smelled fear scent. Hes afraid? Feathermist gasped, and backed away, sitting down...

Spinny
November 24th, 2016, 10:18 AM
feathermist suddenly spotted Leafflame in camp. He padded over to her. "Leafflame, didn't you smell that Iceclan scent?" He asked, keeping his eye on the camp exit.

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 10:27 AM
"yes..." LeafFlame thought. "Yes, but it's afraid! It's IceClan fear scent! They are afraid to attack, those mouse brained rats..." She sighed. "I guess I'll get my herbs ready in case they attack."
"Oh yeah... IceClan doesn't have a medicine cat!" OrchidPaw noticed, looking left and right. "We really need one! My paw aches... Hey, SquarePaw, do you know what to do?"

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 10:32 AM
(Can I join the rp? I have an Iceclan cat, Lilacbreeze, who knows about herbies)

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 10:33 AM
Sure just submit a form :3)

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 10:37 AM
(I'll submit, But is it okay if I like, jump into the rp??? I'm not good at formality...)

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 10:38 AM
That's ok, the form really is just so others to reference when they need to know something about you, it's not really for me))

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Name: Lilacbreeze
Rank: Warrior, But I'd like to change her into Med Cat after this little Ice fire border rp.
Personality: TBRP'D
Looks: http://41.media.tumblr.com/64d9e24b268b8cba1d72c1224be19685/tumblr_n2yx05TC3i1qi4ucgo1_500.jpg

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Shadeclaw came back to camp and greeted her leader with a flick of her tail and set down the fish "Hi Ermanstar,you look troubled,are you ok..?"

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Name: Valcanolava
Clan: fireclan
Personality: firey vicious but protective and a prankster and super sweet once you know her
Looks: http://orig13.deviantart.net/362e/f/2012/092/9/c/fire_cat_by_okha-d4up7cm.jpg

Name: Snowwaters ( paw )
Rank: medicince cat ( if thats not open then med cat apprentice if thats not open then a queen )
Clan: iceclan
Personality: sweet and loving stubborn and smart
Looks:https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/f7/dc/d4/f7dcd426b9f661747d8658bc7685b620.jpg

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Lilacbreeze heard the cats arguing, and she inched forward to see what was going on... "What's going on here?"

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 10:42 AM
"Do we have a median cat?" Squarepaw questioned,"Because if we don't, what would happen if we were to-.....I don't even want to think about something like that,":(

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 10:42 AM
(Lilac will be Med cat, But I'd love to choose Snowpaw as my app!)

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 10:44 AM
Lilacbreeze looked at Squarepaw... "I have not been officially a medicine cat before, But I do know quite a few herbs..." She looked at Ermenstar "Is It possible that I could... um, be a med-medicinecat?"

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 10:45 AM
Lilacbreeze looked troubled "I'll go ask Ermenstar" She padded over to the leader (IDK where he is smh) and mewed "Could I b-be the Iceclan Medicinecat?"
(I'm sorry this is kind of abrupt lel)

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 10:55 AM
Swwet skies,are you in iceclan?if so you need to write in blue like this or similar

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 10:58 AM
righhhhhhht

Shadow
XD

Fallpotato
blizzardclaw walks into camp with three fish. He walks over to the freshkill pile and sets them down. He sits down in front of the Warriors den. He licks his shoulder.

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:00 AM
Ermanstar layed on top of the high rock, looking down at the camp ground. She leaped off of it and padded towards the fresh-kill pile, thinking about random things. Blizzardclaw's going to have to become leader soon. I only have two lives left. She decided to take a walk in the territory.

Feathermist went hunting. He scented a sparrow and slowly crept towards it. He caught it swiftly and carried it back to camp, setting it In the fresh-kill pile. He decided to take a nap, not knowing what to do. Ugh. I hate when I have nothing to do. I need to do something!
When did Ermanstar get so low on lives?!?!

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:02 AM
(KAy bam I medcat) "Uh... Ermenstar?? I've been thinking and, I think Dreampaw would make a great apprentice...." Is just letting him know, before she goes and apprentices her. (BTW, Med cats are allowed to do ceremonies for their own apps.

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 11:03 AM
"Do we have a median cat?" Squarepaw questioned,"Because if we don't, what would happen if we were to-.....I don't even want to think about something like that,":(

Max, type in blue because you are in IceClan, too!

OrchidPaw shivered. "Yeah," he sighed, thinking of a hurt Clan with no way of healing itself. "What're we gonna do?" OrchdPaw stepped of of the puddle and it immediately melted back into water. OrchidPaw's eyes lit up. "Why don't we go into the territory and ice skate on the big river? It's so big... We could play a game where we try to freeze it all before it melts again! It'll be so fun!!!"
(Go ahead and make a ceremony of you want, sweet skies :3)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Blizzardclaw starts to think Why do I feel connected to fireclan?

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:04 AM
Lilacbreeze stepped onto the high rock, fumbling for the right words... "May all Iceclan cats gather to behold the ceremony of Dreampaw!"

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:05 AM
(Can I make a fireclan cat?)

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 11:06 AM
"I guess that could be fun....Lets try are best to stay safe.I don't want us to get an injury without a medicine cat." SquarePaw replied shivering.

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:07 AM
Shadeclaw walks over to Blizzardclaw "You seem better,are you felling ok?You look deep in thought?"Shadeclaw said sitting down next to him "Shuddent you be organizing patrols and hunting party's?"she reminded him

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Shadeclaw walks over to Blizzardclaw "You seem better,are you felling ok?You look deep in thought?"Shadeclaw said sitting down next to him "Shuddent you be organizing patrols and hunting party's?"she reminded him
Blizzardclaw snaps out of confusion he meows "yes I should." He walks away to go find cats to go on patrol

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:13 AM
Shadeclaw giggled and waits to see if she will be picked for a patrol

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:13 AM
blizzardclaw pads over to orchirdpaw and squarepaw. "We're going on patrol." He walks over to shadeclaw "you coming?"

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:14 AM
"sure"she mewed and followed him
(Gonna have to go soon cuz I'm at a movie theater)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:16 AM
blizzardclaw meows "we are going to patrol over by the border."

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 11:17 AM
"I guess that could be fun....Lets try are best to stay safe.I don't want us to get an injury without a medicine cat." SquarePaw replied shivering.

OrchidPaw nodded. "Ok," he sighed, beginning to pad out of camp. "Come on! Let's race there! I'll say ready and set, and you'll say go, ok?" OrchidPaw waited for SquarePaw to catch up."ready... Set..."

Use color Max!! Blue!!!!!

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:19 AM
"Alright,hopefully we won't run into those fire fur balls "she scoffed

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:20 AM
(Orchidpaw and Squarepaw hurry to the camp,your going on a patrole with me and Blizzerdclaw!)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:21 AM
Blizzardclaw starts to think I want to run into a fireclan patrol so I can spill blood.

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:22 AM
"MAy all cats gather around for a clan meeting!" The medicine cat's eyes looked around the clearing "Gather, furballs!"

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:24 AM
"MAy all cats gather around for a clan meeting!" The medicine cat's eyes looked around the clearing "Gather, furballs!"
(lol I think I see a little bit of Yellowfang, XD)
(The deputy is holding a patrole right now so just pretend the other cats are there)
(Also can some Fireclan cats run into us on the border)

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 11:25 AM
(Can I make a fireclan cat?)

You can make any amount of cats you want, living anywhere you want.
just red for FireClan
blue for IceClan
And normal if you are a rogue or loner.

OrchidPaw turned to see the group of cats. "Never mind, SquarePaw!" He shouted to him. "We're going on patrol," he sighed, disappointed.

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 11:25 AM
SquarePaw looked away and back,"wut....oh,Go!!!"

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:27 AM
"Ok Blizzardclaw,they are here,we should start going"Shadeclaw meowed

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:28 AM
Lilacbreeze huffed, glaring at the cats that were here "Dreampaw will be the new medicine cat apprentice, yada yada yada, but you will be kicked out and replaced by a worthless rabbitbrain, also known as Squarepaw, if you fail to learn" With that, she jumped off and hurried to her den.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:29 AM
New fireclan cat
Name:blazingpelt
Personality:caring helpful,relentless
Kin:blizzardclaw
Backstory was born as a rogue with his surviving brother they joined different clans but forgot about each other.

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:29 AM
Lilacbreeze huffed, glaring at the cats that were here "Dreampaw will be the new medicine cat apprentice, yada yada yada, but you will be kicked out and replaced by a worthless rabbitbrain, also known as Squarepaw, if you fail to learn" With that, she jumped off and hurried to her den.
(I'm gonna cry,I SEE YELLOWFANG!!!!)

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:30 AM
(I'm gonna cry,I SEE YELLOWFANG!!!!)
(She is actually based off off yellowbae)

Fallpotato
blizzardclaw meows "wait. Blazingpelt it is good to see you."

blazingpelt meows "good to see you" he says sarcastically.

RipplePaw
SquarePaw looked away and back,"wut....oh,Go!!!"

"SquarePaw, wait! We're going on patrol," he sighed, holding down the other apprentices tail so he couldn't run off. The padded over to the group of cats. "Where are we going?"
(Maybe use a brighter blue so it's easier to read)

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:31 AM
(I thought we where still in camp..?!)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:32 AM
(Idek :rainbowllama:)

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:33 AM
(We should just be meeting up with the fireclan patrol XD

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:34 AM
"we are going to the border to renew sent markers"Shadeclaw mewed
(Gtg soon so if I stop replying then the movie started and just catch me up then)

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 11:34 AM
"we are? Okay then..." he squeaked

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:35 AM
Lilacbreeze growled, her fur rippling "This clan is worthless... I stop being a rouge, to save these mangy clanner's pelts, and this is how they treat me? Cant even afford to treat me nicely" SHe screamed out into the clearing "Move your lazy butts and go hunt!" She stuck out her face and glared at the cats in the clearing "Get me a rabbit or two!" She then stuck her face back in, checking how much herbs they had... SHe sighed "I'm taking that Squarebutt herb hunting as soon as he's back"

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:36 AM
Blizzardclaw starts to think Blazingpelt is my brother isn't he...

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:37 AM
"Come on Cats let's get going "she mewed

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 11:38 AM
"get your claws ready, SquarePaw! If we run into any stupid fur ball FireClan cats, we have to be ready to tear them to shreds!" OrchidPaw laughed, following the group of cats and chatting with his best friend SquarePaw.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:38 AM
blizzardclaw starts padding at a fast pace they reach the border in a matter of minutes

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:39 AM
(Shad, Look at my last post...)
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/d5/21/17/d52117e648f798fae8c0f887a67cca44.png

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:40 AM
Shadeclaw giggled at the apprentices eximemt
(Lol)

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 11:43 AM
Lilacbreeze scrambled out of the den, heading to the fireclan border

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 11:44 AM
"well maybe...never mind" SquarePaw continued walking

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Blizzardclaw says 10 minutes later "We are going back to camp.

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 11:47 AM
"I've always dreamed of ripping a stupid FireClan cat to shreds," OrchidPaw mewed. "They deserve to die for all they've done to us!" He shouted. "How about you? What do you think of FireClan cats?"

Shadow
"yea,I smell no fireclan,only a little and it's stale,,did you guys renew the sent markers?"she asked the apprentices"Yes they are mangy furballs but they all don't need to die"

Serendipity
Lilacbreeze swaggered up to Squarepaw "Squarebutt, After you're done with the border, you're coming herb hunting with me, Get that?" :rainbowllama:

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:48 AM
blizzardclaw sighs thinking of his long lost brother.

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:49 AM
Shadeclaw flattened her ears "No need to be a fur ball "

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 11:51 AM
"I've always dreamed of ripping a stupid FireClan cat to shreds," OrchidPaw mewed. "They deserve to die for all they've done to us!" He shouted. "How about you? What do you think of FireClan cats?"

"There bad.....I hope we don't run into any soon...I don't know what I would do." SquarePaw said looking around.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:51 AM
blizzardclaw looks at the sun setting and silverpelt starting to appear. "Let's get back to camp."

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 11:53 AM
"Yes,Blizzardclaw can I take the apprentices to go and hunt,we will be back soon"

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:54 AM
"Yes,Blizzardclaw can I take the apprentices to go and hunt,we will be back soon"
Blizzardclaw meows "yes you can take them I will see you at camp." He licks her cheek and runs off towards camp.

RipplePaw
November 24th, 2016, 11:56 AM
"There bad.....I hope we don't run into any soon...I don't know what I would do." SquarePaw said looking around.

"You just gotta.. Attack!" OrchidPaw snarled happily. "Why are you so scared to do that? Are you the medicine cat or something?" He laughed.

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 11:57 AM
blizzardclaw slows his pace and starts to think I should go lay down. He enters camp and lays down outside of the Warriors den. He thinks about kits for a few minutes I remember when I was one..

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 12:00 PM
walked up to shadeclaw, her fawn fur flashing in the light "Could the apprentices, specifically Squarepaw, help me with herb gathering?" Lilacbreeze looked at Squarepaw, her gaze mildly cold...

SquareKit
November 24th, 2016, 12:00 PM
"well I think I'd be better at that..." SquarePaw pouted and looked away,"don't you think so..."

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 12:02 PM
"Okay then, fluffbutt, you're coming with me"

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Blizzardclaw sneaks into fireclan territory and finds blazingpelt alone "hello brother."

Blazingpelt turns over and sees Blizzardclaw "Hi blizz "

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 12:09 PM
blizzard claw meows "I need to get to my camp before they notice I am gone. Bye" he runs off and gets to camp.

Serendipity
November 24th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Lilacbreeze guided Squarepaw into the medicine den, solemnly staring up at him "Would you like to be a medicine cat?" Her question had been asked in a flat tone, but it was clear she had really meant it

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 01:59 PM
(Gah sorry movie took soooo long)
Shadeclaw came back with 5 squirrels and 2 fish, she then put them in the fresh kill pile and went to look for Blizzardclaw

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 02:01 PM
Blizzardclaw looks and sees shadeclaw "hi shadeclaw."

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 02:06 PM
"Hi "she mewed then sniffed "You smell like Fireclan..?"she mewed tilting her head to the side

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 02:09 PM
blizzardclaw try's to think of an excuse "I was uh... By the border patrolling.

Shadow
November 24th, 2016, 02:13 PM
'But we where just on one?!'She thought but she brushed it off."Ok,are you hungry,I brought a squirrel."

Fallpotato
November 24th, 2016, 02:14 PM
"oh thanks." He closes his eyes for a few seconds.

dino.
November 24th, 2016, 02:39 PM
feathermist suddenly spotted Leafflame in camp. He padded over to her. "Leafflame, didn't you smell that Iceclan scent?" He asked, keeping his eye on the camp exit.
Stoneclaw padded into camp with Wolfsong following. He spotted Feathermist and he stopped. "I found this cat on our territory," he meowed. "Do you know where our leader is?" (I have absolutely no idea who the leader of Fireclan is so if someone knows please tell me)

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 03:45 PM
(Lilac will be Med cat, But I'd love to choose Snowpaw as my app!)

Yes please! is it possible that could be arranged )

~Vixen~
November 24th, 2016, 04:04 PM
Snowpaw smiled she was finally a apprentice nonetheless the medicine cat apprentice she walked up to her mentor and smiled " so what are we learning today " she asked ( shes based off cinderpelt sorta )

Serendipity
November 25th, 2016, 12:04 AM
Lilacbreeze stormed into camp, her dark gaze falling on Snowpaw "Where have you been?" She roared, running over to her "We have to get catnip!" She hissed, glaring at the paw'

~Vixen~
November 25th, 2016, 06:55 AM
Ok lets go then! " dreampaw mewed jumping to her paws " so what does catmint look like? " she asked not knowing what to look for

Serendipity
November 25th, 2016, 08:20 PM
"It has sort of, um, furry-ish leaves, it's green, with a sort of minty smell to it..."

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 08:30 PM
(Um guys who is the leader of Fireclan?)

RipplePaw
November 25th, 2016, 08:35 PM
(Um guys who is the leader of Fireclan?)

FlameStar but I'm not sure who rps him

dino.
November 25th, 2016, 08:43 PM
FlameStar but I'm not sure who rps him
(Ok then I'll just search the thread)

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 08:20 AM
Ok " she mewed and tasted the air " i think i smell some over that way " she mewed walking over to a green furry plant " is this it? " she asked picking it at the stem

dino.
November 26th, 2016, 08:56 AM
Wolfsong backed up nervously as Fireclan cats closed in on him. His back hit a rock and he stopped. "What were you doing on our territory?" snarled Stonetooth unsheathing his claws. He took a step forward making Wolfsong scrabble at the rock in a cain atempt to escape. "I was just exploring," yelped Wolfsong. "Ive never been on Fireclan territory before and i thought it would be kind of cool to see what it was like!" He whimpered slightly and scrabbled against the rock again.

Serendipity
November 26th, 2016, 10:12 AM
Ok " she mewed and tasted the air " i think i smell some over that way " she mewed walking over to a green furry plant " is this it? " she asked picking it at the stem
"Yes, That's Catmint" she growled "Now move it! Get as much as you can!!!" She started snapping stems, piling them up. Finally, she snatched up the pile, expecting Dreampaw to snatch up what she hadn't had space for.

~Vixen~
November 26th, 2016, 10:14 AM
Dreampaw did as her mentor expected picking all the leaves she couldnt and picking them up she wobbledd at first them nodded " should we bring this back to camp? " she asked

Fallpotato
November 26th, 2016, 10:21 AM
Blizzardclaw waits for his mate to show up. He washes himself while he waits.

Serendipity
November 27th, 2016, 06:59 PM
Lilacbreeze nodded, and she crawled into camp.
She deposited the herbs into a small crevice in the wall, then stepped outside.

dino.
November 28th, 2016, 01:07 PM
Stonetooth snarled again. "Well, then I guess you'll be staying here until your Clanmates notice your gone." He grabbed Wolfsong's scruff and hauled him into a small cave. "Now stay here. I'll tell our leader that we have an Iceclan prisoner," Stonetooth mewed. "I'm sure he will be very pleased." (or is Fireclan leader a she-cat?)

~Vixen~
November 28th, 2016, 06:01 PM
Dreampaw smiled placing the rest of the herbs in the crevice " do we need anything else? ' she asked looking around " wwe seem a bit low on tansy and budrock leaves " she mewed

Serendipity
November 29th, 2016, 07:35 PM
Lilacbreeze growled "Thats watercolt, not tansy, and those are pine needles, not burdock"

~Vixen~
November 30th, 2016, 05:31 PM
" im sorry lilacbreeze " she mewed looking around " thats tansy right " she mwed pointing to a bit of actual tansy

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 10:36 AM
(Gah I'm back,what did I miss?!)

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 10:41 AM
Shadeclaw woke up and stretched,she gasped,she was right on the border of fireclan and iceclan! 'What happened?!'she thought as she got up and ran towards camp.

Fallpotato
December 4th, 2016, 11:18 AM
Blizzardclaw sits up and grabs a mouse from the pile. He sits down infront of the warriors den and eats it.

dino.
December 4th, 2016, 12:07 PM
After Stonetooth left his prison den, Wolfsong peeked outside. All the others were in their dens so he stepped out and ran. He dodged the rocks and pools of lava and raced across the water to the island. He stopped, panting and bleeding, outside the camp.

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 03:32 PM
Shadeclaw came back with a mouse,while she was out she might as well hunt,she saw Blizzardclaw and padded towards him "Hey"she meowed

Fallpotato
December 4th, 2016, 05:40 PM
Shadeclaw came back with a mouse,while she was out she might as well hunt,she saw Blizzardclaw and padded towards him "Hey"she meowed
blizzardclaw mews "Hello shadeclaw"

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 06:43 PM
She flicked her tail towards the half empty fresh kill pile and asked "Any hunting patrols yet?
(Can some action happen between the clans..?)

Fallpotato
December 4th, 2016, 09:20 PM
She flicked her tail towards the half empty fresh kill pile and asked "Any hunting patrols yet?
(Can some action happen between the clans..?)
no hunting patrols yet." Blizzardclaw mews
(Sure)

Shadow
December 4th, 2016, 09:28 PM
"Okay..."Shadeclaw mewed as she ate the mouse that she caught

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 04:20 PM
Bump

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 05:00 PM
Blizzardclaw sighed and thought about his past life and what it is like now. He got up and found a log and started to sharpen his claws.

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 05:04 PM
Shadeclaw winced a little as she walked up to him 'Should I tell him?No,not yet'she thought as she sat down next to him "Are you ok?Yoh seem out of it."she mewed

~Vixen~
December 5th, 2016, 06:23 PM
Bump for lilacbreeze? )

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 08:55 PM
Shadeclaw winced a little as she walked up to him 'Should I tell him?No,not yet'she thought as she sat down next to him "Are you ok?Yoh seem out of it."she mewed
Blizzardclaw mews "I have just been thinking about my family and all. I think I'm fine."

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 09:08 PM
"Oh...do you mind if you told me about them..?"she mewed

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 09:19 PM
"Oh...do you mind if you told me about them..?"she mewed
Blizzardclaw mews "I don't mind. My father was a loner and my mother was in fireclan. There was a battle and my father died. My mother died giving birth to me and my brother and sisters. The only one that survived was blazingpelt. I ran off to iceclan and here I am now."

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 09:23 PM
Shadeclaw winced at the story "I'm so sorry,I never new..."

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 09:29 PM
Shadeclaw winced at the story "I'm so sorry,I never new..."
Blizzardclaw mewed "it's fine. Anyway what's been up with you?" Blizzardclaw purrs.

Shadow
December 5th, 2016, 09:31 PM
"What do you mean?"Shadeclaw dear flicked nervously

Fallpotato
December 5th, 2016, 09:43 PM
"What do you mean?"Shadeclaw dear flicked nervously
Blizzardclaw meows "you have been acting weird lately."

Shadow
December 6th, 2016, 07:17 AM
Blizzardclaw meows "you have been acting weird lately."
Shadeclaw suddenly jumped on him and purred looking down on him "I'm going to have your kits!"She purred

Fallpotato
December 6th, 2016, 08:35 AM
Shadeclaw suddenly jumped on him and purred looking down on him "I'm going to have your kits!"She purred
Blizzardclaw purrs "that's great!"