PDA

View Full Version : DawnClan Roleplay

Calliecat
November 24th, 2017, 05:24 PM
(Hey, there warriors fans! So, if your a member of DawnClan, you're welcome to join in on the roleplay, but if you aren't, please use this link and create a character form: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12558&highlight=dawnclan
Once you have a form there, you may join in on the roleplay here. Please do not create a form here. Thank you!)

Flamestar was curled up underneath the highcliff, tail resting on his paws. It was a sunny day, and the warm sun beat down on the camp, creating a warm, calm atmosphere and chasing all the prey into their holes to explore when the weather was cooler. Flamestar began to groom a paw, carefully removing the dirt and grime lodged between his claws.

Kolabear360
November 24th, 2017, 07:47 PM
Windflower sat down and gazed around camp. She felt happier now that she was officially apart of the clan.

open to anyone

Calliecat
November 25th, 2017, 06:42 AM
( Kolabear360 )

Blacksky made his way over to where Wildflower was sitting, giving her a nod. "Want to go hunting?" he asked. "The fresh-kill pile could use stocking." he flicked his tail.

Kolabear360
November 25th, 2017, 12:34 PM
( Kolabear360 )

Blacksky made his way over to where Wildflower was sitting, giving her a nod. "Want to go hunting?" he asked. "The fresh-kill pile could use stocking." he flicked his tail.
Windflower turned and looked at Blacksky she glanced at the fresh kill pile it did seem empty. “Sure I could use some exercise.” Windflower stretched each leg for a moment. “Where to?” She asked.

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2017, 06:32 PM
Burningice sat in his den pondering his mind. He yawned and looked around at the herbs and counted them and nodded to himself, “that’s enough” he shrugged and sat i front of the entrance to his drn (anyone wanna do a med cat - someone relationship?)

Calliecat
November 25th, 2017, 06:34 PM
( Kolabear360 )
Blacksky paused, thinking it through. Well, yesterday Flamestar and I caught a blackbird near small-ledge. He swished his tail thoughtfully, than decided on the rocky cliffs near their territory's border. Snakes sometimes visited the place, specifically adders, but it was a simple risk compared to the easy prey there. "How about small-ledge?" he meowed.

( Merrypotatoes )
"Hey there, Burningice," it was Whitefire, head raised. The gleam in his eyes was one of excitement as he approached the tom. "Need any help? I'm not doing anything, and it looks like you're out of juniper berries."

vellichor
November 25th, 2017, 06:48 PM
[ Merrypotatoes we could do Burning x Frost? ]

[ Also both are open. No time so pls start if you’d like to RP with them ]

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2017, 07:15 PM
( Kolabear360 )
Blacksky paused, thinking it through. Well, yesterday Flamestar and I caught a blackbird near small-ledge. He swished his tail thoughtfully, than decided on the rocky cliffs near their territory's border. Snakes sometimes visited the place, specifically adders, but it was a simple risk compared to the easy prey there. "How about small-ledge?" he meowed.

( Merrypotatoes )
"Hey there, Burningice," it was Whitefire, head raised. The gleam in his eyes was one of excitement as he approached the tom. "Need any help? I'm not doing anything, and it looks like you're out of juniper berries."
He looked behind him and nodded. “Yep I️ guess you could.” He flicked his tail and started padding off to the entrance of camp

Fallpotato
November 25th, 2017, 07:16 PM
[ Merrypotatoes we could do Burning x Frost? ]

[ Also both are open. No time so pls start if you’d like to RP with them ]

Okay)

Calliecat
November 25th, 2017, 07:54 PM
"Cool!" exclaimed Whitefire with enthusiasm. "Where do you find 'em?"

Calliecat
November 29th, 2017, 08:43 PM
( Merrypotatoes )
BUMP!

Fallpotato
November 30th, 2017, 08:52 AM
"Cool!" exclaimed Whitefire with enthusiasm. "Where do you find 'em?"
He said, “close to the bushes really close to the rear canp

Calliecat
November 30th, 2017, 03:08 PM
( Merrypotatoes )

"Okey dokey," Whitefire spun around, head high and tail streaming behind her. She danced into the clearing, scenting the air. She soon located the bush, riddled with dark blue berries the size of her toe. She nosed the bush and turned to the medicine cat expectantly, "This it?" she asked, eager eyes glowing with interest.