PDA

View Full Version : Mentor for Nutpaw

Mango
November 24th, 2017, 12:27 PM
Nutpaw escaped the Dusk Syndicate right before the battle, she’s 20 moons old and a former healer. If anyone has an older warrior 30 moons or older who can mentor this herb obssessed freak that’d be nice. She’s extremely nervous and jumpy.

Just apply to this form

Name:
Other:

Role
November 24th, 2017, 12:29 PM
Name: Fogpelt
PPD: 12.00
Other: Okapi

Mango
November 24th, 2017, 12:30 PM
Name: Fogpelt
PPD: 12.00
Other: Okapi
Why don’t we have them interact once before I accept her, to ensure Nutpaw isn’t petrified of her. LOL (my poor coward...IDK if you’d know her better as Pistachio?)

Role
November 24th, 2017, 12:32 PM
Why don’t we have them interact once before I accept her, to ensure Nutpaw isn’t petrified of her. LOL (my poor coward...IDK if you’d know her better as Pistachio?)
Sure! And ive heard of her name, but ive never read any roleplays to know much about her :")

Mango
November 24th, 2017, 12:33 PM
Sure! And ive heard of her name, but ive never read any roleplays to know much about her :")
She spent her life terrified of everyone...even kits when she was in the DS...now that she’s in Shadowclan (the most savage of the clans based on the books) she can trust kits and that’s about it... Should I mention you?

Role
November 24th, 2017, 12:41 PM
She spent her life terrified of everyone...even kits when she was in the DS...now that she’s in Shadowclan (the most savage of the clans based on the books) she can trust kits and that’s about it... Should I mention you?
Oooh interesting
I have to warn you, Fogpelt is introverted and doesn't talk much. She has a bit of a temper, but she holds it back when necessary so dont worry about that XD She'll open up though

And sure!