PDA

View Full Version : Lynxstep kit finder!!!!

Mango
November 24th, 2017, 11:46 AM
So my queen Lynxsky (http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HC_iJORcmts/TGWf3ES0IqI/AAAAAAAABTE/v2MGbQa80fs/s1600/cherryblossom.jpg) and Fern ‘s Goldenstep (https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR2Dw-qDbds-41ZLMq-tk0cOLCptmAtW3lcds2KBOxLrIKDX6VsXA:sibaris.ru/i/vanavara.jpg) are going to have a second litter of kits, and this time are opening it up to the public. Note: We are gonig to be picky choosing.
THE ROLEPLAYER MUST BE VERY ACTIVE IN THIS RP, AS WE RPED THEIR FIRST LITTER OF KITS.

Current litter
Ospreykit Okapi
Oceankit Fern
Skykit Fuzzyfeline
Lightningkit Role
Gingerkit FadingEchoes

We’d prefer a mostly tom litter as the previous litter was mostly she-cats. Note: The kits may be scorned at due to their brother from an older litter being Lobsterbreathe who took a life from Snowstar.

They will have three older littermates who currently are 11 moons, Lobsterbreathe (will be banished shortly), Applepaw, and Honeypaw.

Here are a few users who I’d concider active enough for my taste
Ennard Role Swiftheart Crybaby (At the Disco) Cheshire cat

Form for applying

Name:
Personality:
PPD:
How often will you post in this RP if you are chosen:
Are you willing to put this character in plots when they get older, small ones?:
Do you want them to interact with there older sisters, if selected:
Will you notify Fern and I if you are going to be innactive:
Which kit (stillborn or not):
Why should you be chosen:
What makes your kit better from the rest:
Roleplay sample:
Other:
Questions:

Role
November 24th, 2017, 12:31 PM
Name: Lightningkit
Apperance: Here (https://i.pinimg.com/736x/fe/8f/58/fe8f588a3470ac3884359d1c7607378f--autumn-animals-red-cat.jpg)
Personality: Lightningkit is a shy, reserved kit who is actually a bit more adventurous and curious than he looks. He looks frail and unable to do much, but this kit won't stand for anyone saying he is not strong. Lightningkit practices his speed every day, knowing his lithe body will help with that. He doesn't take kindly to insults. In fact, he's a bit of a crybaby. Sensative he is, but a tattle tale he isn't. He won't snitch on anyone, even if they stole prey from someone.
PPD: 12.00
How often will you post in this RP if you are chosen: It depends on my mood. I'm very moody. As you can tell, I'm active, but when I get tired I spend a while off. Ill reply when I can though!
Are you willing to put this character in plots when they get older, small ones?: YEP! Big and small!
Do you want them to interact with there older sisters, if selected: Sure ^^
Will you notify Fern and I if you are going to be innactive: Yes!
Which kit (stillborn or not): Not stillborn
Why should you be chosen: I think this will be really fun! It'll give Lightningkit a bit of depth if his older brother is being banished.
What makes your kit better from the rest: hrmmmmm I don't want to say my character is better than anyone elses... idk.
Roleplay sample: ill edit
Other: Maybe he could be the runt of the litter, but the fastest? Ill add more to this form later.
Questions: Nope!

PeaFlower
November 24th, 2017, 03:33 PM
Name: Lionkit
Apperance: A light ginger tom with long fur.
Personality:
Lionkit is a nonchalant cat, and always one to give compliments and praise.
He is very curious, and likes to know everything that happens and exists around him, so he hates secrets, and can be very annoying and persuasive when he wants to know something, and as he's very observant, he can easily tell when something's up.
Problem is, he's bad at keeping things hidden.
He's also an optimistic kind of cat, always trying to see the bright side of life, and pushing others to do the same, often by making terrible puns or jokes.
He doesn't do that with everyone however, as he's quick to judge someone and it would take a lot of convincing to make him change his mind.
This cat is very possessive over the ones or the things he loves, which can get him to lose his cool and get into heated arguments, though it takes a lot for him to get to this point.
He dislikes doing chores like gathering moss as he would rather bask in the sun or sleep, but wont oppose any resistance if he has to hunt to feed the clan.
He really likes to fight.
(I had to take some things out of the original description, as he's too young to be flirting.)
PPD: 2.66 (not much, I know.)
How often will you post in this RP if you are chosen:
As often as is needed. I'm not in a lot of active rp's at the moment ... also, contrary to the newly created characters I'm rping right now (like Hazel, Magpiepaw, etc ..), Lionkit is part of the originals(TM) alongside cats like Shiningfeather and Cedarflower.
These are cats I'm attached to, and there's a chance I'll feel more involved with them all. They're my babies, after all.
Are you willing to put this character in plots when they get older, small ones?:
Yup.
Do you want them to interact with there older sisters, if selected:
If that's a possibility, then yes.
Will you notify Fern and I if you are going to be innactive:
Probs going to notify everyone I know on this site if I'm to be inactive for a few days. So yes.
Which kit (stillborn or not):
Not stillborn.
Why should you be chosen:
I like rping kits, but so far I've only been able to rp one, and for two posts. Also I haven't rp'd a cat who's scorned at or looked down upon or any of these things, and I really want to try it out. I generally like conflict.
What makes your kit better from the rest:
... *cough* er ... I think he'd be resentful towards his brother for giving his family a bad reputation ? ... man I'm bad at this ... I mean, I don't feel like he's any better than any other character, in fact I think he's pretty basic when you look at it. But, yeah, he's very stubborn, and does not forgive easily, but he's also like an angry bear when it comes to others insulting his family and friends ...
And otherwise he's just a bundle of positivity.
Roleplay sample:
Peakit slowly woke up from her nap, feeling movement not far from her. She opened her eyes to an ocean of moss.
"Oops, looks like my head fell in again ..." The she-kit said to herself, sneezing away the few bits of moss that had made their way into her delicate nose. She often talked out-loud even if no one was there to hear her.
She was about to stay there, comfortably laying in her favourite spot, looking at the patterns the light took as the winds made the leaves move in unisson, when she remembered the reason she woke up in the first place. Stretching, she took a whiff of the scents around her. She recognised most of them, but ... one of them was different.
She looked around, squinting, her poor sight being little help at spotting the newcomer. She took some steps forward, and finally she could see a new kit, with a generously colored pelt. He seemed to be happy, and amazed, like it was the first time he'd seen this place.
She wondered what he was doing here. He looked too old to have been born while she had been asleep. Though ... he did seem to be on the frail side of things.
She figured the best way to find out was to simply ask.
"Hi !" She mewed. " You seem to like it here, is it your first time in the nursery ?"
(Was that too long ?)
Other: As I said, he's one of my original ocs, but he's not one of the most developed ... I tried to reboot him, but I'm kinda at loss for finding anything to add to his original persona without changing it too much ... so I also want to rp him to find something to add to his character, maybe a personal drive, or something else, like a goal, or anything that I would have never thought of in my own corner. Though I could always find another rp of he gets rejected, that's not a problem ^^.
Questions: Well ... none for the moment.

Mango
November 25th, 2017, 08:26 PM
BUMP!

Mango
November 26th, 2017, 06:11 PM
Bump

Mango
November 28th, 2017, 11:37 AM
Bumples!

FadingEchoes
November 28th, 2017, 12:46 PM
Name: Gingerkit | Gingerpaw | GingerSplash/GingerFang/GingerNose
Apperance: http://animalwall.xyz/rest-kitty-look-adorable-cat-fluffy-sweet-table-cute-kitten-wallpaper-for-desktop/
Personality: As a kit: Curious, playful, daring, naive As an apprentice: Bubbly, brave, curious, mischievous As a warrior: Courageous, intelligent, playful
PPD: 14.25 Normally it's way more, but I just got back from Thanksgiving vacation, and I wasn't on for 5 days.
How often will you post in this RP if you are chosen: At least once a day. It depends on how often others post.
Are you willing to put this character in plots when they get older, small ones?: Totally, I love a good plot!
Do you want them to interact with there older sisters, if selected: Sure, I've always wanted my cats to have a more extensive family tree.
Will you notify Fern and I if you are going to be innactive: Yuppers!
Which kit (stillborn or not): Not
Why should you be chosen: I love roleplaying kits. And I think I'm pretty good at it.
What makes your kit better from the rest: He really looks up to his older brother Lobsterbreathe. But when Lobster gets banished from the clan, he'll go into depression, constantly wanting to go on patrols because he's afraid if he's not on the patrol that finds Lobsterbreathe, if he ever comes back, the other cats will kill him.
Roleplay sample: One sec lemme find one.
Other: Maybe he could be the strongest/best fighter of the litter?
Questions: Nah

Fuzzy
November 29th, 2017, 11:01 AM
Name: Skykit.
Appearance:Here (http://www.rfci.org/info/color_pat/creambicolor.jpg)
Personality: Hmm Kind, wishes she could be with her family, quite and a bit depressed.
PPD: 4.15
How often will you post in this RP if you are chosen: Never, just watch.
Are you willing to put this character in plots when they get older, small ones?: I guess.
Do you want them to interact with there older sisters, if selected: I could.
Will you notify Fern and I if you are going to be inactive: Sure.
Which kit (stillborn or not): Stillborn.
Why should you be chosen: Because I'm the only one willing to be the stillborn kit.
What makes your kit better from the rest: She dies before she's born.
Roleplay sample: Do you need one?
Other: Okapi
Questions: Nope.

Mango
November 29th, 2017, 01:17 PM
Name: Skykit.
Appearance:Here (http://www.rfci.org/info/color_pat/creambicolor.jpg)
Personality: Hmm Kind, wishes she could be with her family, quite and a bit depressed.
PPD: 4.15
How often will you post in this RP if you are chosen: Never, just watch.
Are you willing to put this character in plots when they get older, small ones?: I guess.
Do you want them to interact with there older sisters, if selected: I could.
Will you notify Fern and I if you are going to be inactive: Sure.
Which kit (stillborn or not): Stillborn.
Why should you be chosen: Because I'm the only one willing to be the stillborn kit.
What makes your kit better from the rest: She dies before she's born.
Roleplay sample: Do you need one?
Other: Okapi
Questions: Nope.
I doubt I need Fern to agree on this one. Accepted.

Mango
November 30th, 2017, 07:01 AM
We picked the two living kits, it was a really hard decision, but we picked Lightningkit Role and Gingerkit FadingEchoes. I’m sorry PeaFlower, we were too curious about Gingerkit admiring Lobsterbreathe.

FadingEchoes
November 30th, 2017, 10:09 AM
We picked the two living kits, it was a really hard decision, but we picked Lightningkit Role and Gingerkit FadingEchoes. I’m sorry PeaFlower, we were too curious about Gingerkit admiring Lobsterbreathe.
Sweet. Do you have a set time for the birth yet?

Mango
November 30th, 2017, 10:53 AM
Sweet. Do you have a set time for the birth yet?
Maybe in two days.

PeaFlower
November 30th, 2017, 11:39 AM
We picked the two living kits, it was a really hard decision, but we picked Lightningkit @Role (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3213) and Gingerkit @FadingEchoes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5313). I’m sorry @PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321), we were too curious about Gingerkit admiring Lobsterbreathe.

Hey, as I said in my og post, it's okay :)

Plus when I read Gingerkit's form I wanted you to choose that one, so hey.

Also after I took some time to think, I came to the conlusion I'd like to start off with the character I had submitted as an apprentice or young warrior ... I don't think I could stand the wait with this one ^^"

FadingEchoes
November 30th, 2017, 11:49 AM
Maybe in two days.
Alrightie!