PDA

View Full Version : Happy Two Years, You Big Idiot

PokeCat
November 24th, 2017, 11:12 AM
(ps- you can try to ignore me but i will not take no for an answer)

for those of you that don't know, it's tinyalienboy 's two year anniversary today. I wanted to make a thread to show him just how much I love him <3

let's start from the beginning. Two years ago today, I was blabbing my stupid little mouth off and random stuff to who this wonderful person who you may or may not know. We were plotting something, something huge. Well it was huge if you were are age. This person, who was and still is my bff, was intoxicated with what I was talking about. Of course, I was talking about a little site I had found over the summer that we could roleplay characters form out favorite books. That site was WCO

So this person joined that night. Their wifi was spotty so for the first month or so, they weren't on that much, yet when they were we spent so much time together.

They have had some very differant names. FireFox I think was the first one. That first picture is still on my computer because their phone wouldn't let them upload pictures. Skip a few names and they were Broken, and that name stuck for a while. And so came Poke and Broken, who would talk about stuff going in in real life and annoy other people because they had no idea what was going on.

Then, of course they became tinyalienboy. The person I truly love the most on here, who can always make my day brighter. I could say so many things about him, but I think I can sum it up by just saying;

Happy Two Years, You Big Idiot.

Akari
November 24th, 2017, 11:23 AM
Happy Two Years, tinyalienboy. Now, lets hope this upcoming one will be as perfect as the previous two!

meraki
November 24th, 2017, 11:43 AM
congrats tinyalienboy!

unfortunately their original name wasn’t FireFox, that was my original username in 2015 haha cx but still! congrats!

lio
November 24th, 2017, 12:55 PM
PokeCat; Akari; meraki

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh oh my god thank you alllll!!!!!!!!

lio
November 24th, 2017, 01:10 PM
i think my first username was AutumnLeaf, i'm not sure, haha
AutumnLeaf
Broken
Brokenbreeze
Shadow
Shadowed Flames
Broken Puppet
Broken
Brxken
Faith
denysiarus
tinyalienboy [and spookyalienboy for halloween]

im not sure if this is all of my usernames [and im p sure theyre outta order] but yeah

PokeCat
November 24th, 2017, 02:16 PM
i think my first username was AutumnLeaf, i'm not sure, haha
AutumnLeaf
Broken
Brokenbreeze
Shadow
Shadowed Flames
Broken Puppet
Broken
Brxken
Faith
denysiarus
tinyalienboy [and spookyalienboy for halloween]

im not sure if this is all of my usernames [and im p sure theyre outta order] but yeah
congrats tinyalienboy!

unfortunately their original name wasn’t FireFox, that was my original username in 2015 haha cx but still! congrats!

oh yeah ^.^'
Now I remember because that was your first charrie, she was sister with my Mistpool but she was in a fanclan or something...
Anyway, congrats.

You will always be Broken to me, doesn't matter what your name is

lio
November 24th, 2017, 03:21 PM
oh yeah ^.^'
Now I remember because that was your first charrie, she was sister with my Mistpool but she was in a fanclan or something...
Anyway, congrats.

You will always be Broken to me, doesn't matter what your name is

haha >.< i'm gettin' nostalgia my bro
it was actually ashstream i'm pretty sure, because i was tryna say my charrie's name and said that instead

oH and i was also Foxy FireHeart for a lil bit lmao i regret it to this day

PokeCat
November 24th, 2017, 03:25 PM
haha >.< i'm gettin' nostalgia my bro
it was actually ashstream i'm pretty sure, because i was tryna say my charrie's name and said that instead

oH and i was also Foxy FireHeart for a lil bit lmao i regret it to this day
ha that's what it was.
I'm gonna post that plot I talked about a few days ago, and I'm going up to CT so I have no wifi for a few days.. RIp

I don't think that it was AshStrean bc that was an old charrie of mine.

Dust
November 24th, 2017, 07:18 PM
Happy 2-year! :D

lio
November 24th, 2017, 07:34 PM
Happy 2-year! :D

thank youuuuuuuuu
contemplates whether i should yell about orbit, luna and bramble

lio
November 24th, 2017, 07:36 PM
ha that's what it was.
I'm gonna post that plot I talked about a few days ago, and I'm going up to CT so I have no wifi for a few days.. RIp

I don't think that it was AshStrean bc that was an old charrie of mine.

rip lmao
i saww and as i was reading i'm like "crap am i really like that" but i gotta face the truth hahaaa