PDA

View Full Version : What are you thankful for?

Dust
November 23rd, 2017, 09:19 AM
Hey everyone!
So if you didn't already know today is ~Thankgiving~ for the United States, but everyone is welcome to share on this thread! <3 Ok so, Go ahead n list down what you're thankful for, it can be just about anything you want : )

I'll start off n go ahead n say that I'm incredibly thankful I found this site. I've met a lot of really awesome people and I'm super thankful that I've made friends w/ most of them!! You each get a personalized message B) <3

s/o to:

goose:
Truthfully, you were the first person on the site I felt comfortable interacting and roleplaying with. You're an amazing writer!! I couldn't have been more thankful that we met and that I was about to settle into the community better with your help <3 We haven't talked much, but make sure to give yourself a break and take care of yourself. Keep your spirits up and always keep a hold onto your own life!!! <3 Thankful that we met and became friends!

woly:
You are so creative and talented! I know we haven't been friends for a super long time, but I always enjoy talking to you and being able to roleplay with you! Keep fightin' the good gay fight and make sure to give yourself a break on here and in real-life you butt. You deserve all the love and affection in the world because you have an amazing heart. I know I can always come to you if I need to talk and I want you to know that you can always come to me if you have any issues! Thankful for an amazing friend!

Suspiciousmindz:
Sus! You need to make a discord so we can talk more often ( > : ( ) since cbox is gone, but talking to you is always fun and I know I can come to you when I need adulting advice ;w; ! Even though we're the same age, I look up to like your the mom friend and I want you to know I'm incredibly thankful that we've met and that you've been allowed to experience so many opportunities on-site and off! Keep doing your best and never let anyone tell you that you aren't awesome! Thankful to have met you!

Spikez:
This is so over due, but I want you to know that I'm incredibly thankful to have met you even if we aren't super close. Your company is always enjoyable and you're such a good person to be around! You're intelligent, thoughtful, and talented so don't doubt yourself so much!! ;w; If you ever feel the need to talk just yell at me, I'm always around, so don't hesitate <3 Thankful that we hang out and talk!!

Charmer:
Of course, an honorable mention!! I know we aren't close, but Charmer, you are so sweet and kind; you have such a good heart! Roleplaying with you is a blast and I look forward to doing more in the future. Thank you for continuing to make the site such an awesome place to be and always keep your head up!

SuspiciousMindz
November 23rd, 2017, 11:07 AM
Duststorm

Awww <3 ily Dust. I'm thankful to have met you too and be your friend. We need to start talking again! I've so much news to tell you!

lio
November 23rd, 2017, 11:33 AM
okay so i'm thankful for all of my friends. they've helped me through some pretty rough times and allowed me to pick myself up off the ground, sometimes even grabbing my hand and dragging me to my feet.

i'm thankful for my kitty luna. we've only had her fot a few months, but they've certainly been brighter with her around. of course, she doesn't replace my old cat bella, who i am very thankful for being with us until it was time for her to rest in an eternal sleep. i love my hamster suki and my turtle tyrion, too. all of my pets bring me happiness.

she doesn't get on here very much anymore, but i'm thankful for hearken. she's been my friend for a little while now and i love her to death. i can't even begin to describe how much i love that she's in my life. have a happy thanksgiving, dork.

i'm thankful for my parents. although they get on my nerves at times, i still love 'em and i'm glad they brought me into this world. even if it's a little crappy at times.

i'm thankful for every single hardworking author out there bringing us the joy of books so we have stories to read.

and, i'm thankful for all of you guys. it's nearly impossible to put into words about how much i love this site. tomorrow is my two year anniversary, actual. i can't believe how far this site has come.

also, i'm thankful for my mum's cooking, haha.

honorable mentions;
hearken; Duststorm; meraki; starfall; Agnate; PokeCat;

aahh sorry if i forgot anyone, you're all important !!!!

wickedvirtues
November 23rd, 2017, 11:41 AM
I'm thankful for
My parents
My sibling
My pets
My friends
And these beeps:
Ryder Constellation Mystical

BEAR.
November 23rd, 2017, 11:46 AM
Rose Queen :heartbounce:

Fawn
November 23rd, 2017, 11:54 AM
Rose Queen :heartbounce:
thankful for you as well ;v; i'm so proud of what you've accomplished lately and can't wait to see what the future has in store for us. thanks for being on this journey with me :lovesquee:

Charmer
November 23rd, 2017, 12:35 PM
Awwwwwe @Dustorm thank you! I love RPing with you and think you’re just such a wonderful person!

I’m also thankful for woly who is just an insanely good writer with a massive heart.

For AbsurdJinx who I’m just now getting to know a little more but I can already tell is a big old sweetheart.

For Okapi who is such and enthusiastic and creative writer.

For blue jellie , my fam who makes my day each time I see she’s messaged me.

For Flameleaf one of the first folks I RPed with on here with my very first character and made me feel so welcome.

There’s dozens more! I’m so thankful to be a part of this site. You all are wonderful!

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
I'm thankful for my s'mores poptart Sasukewolf (madness) for always being a good friend and bringing life to the party!

I'm thankful for my WCO mother Random Melody for always putting up with my neediness.

I'm thankful for Star because she's an amazing friend.

Honestly I'm glad I found this site; that's what I'm thankful for.

Okay, enough sappiness, time to go roleplay again.

AbsurdJinx
November 23rd, 2017, 01:03 PM
Charmer dont call me big & old xD

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 01:07 PM
Mine is kinda pathetic.
I’m greatful for a roof over my head, water, food (good or not), having a good private school (despite the fact I dislike going to school), having friends, WI-FI, WCO as an entirety (I don’t have the time to mention everyone on WCO lol) and these members of WCO: ~rattlesnake~ Charmer Ryder .:Blue Wishes:. BluBunnie Undercover Cherish Cat Fern @Random Melchester or Random Melody (IDK which you are now) Duskflight Jingle Mad King fenic! AbsurdJinx Rose Queen Beau
And the ppl who helped me become myself(some who are gone) Cloudy Nighty @Lichen Crow Zero to Hero Gusty woly Shadomaru @Duckie Fallowstar Deceptionstar seasalt Flameleaf Shoes Insert_Username_Here (IK some of them left WCO still...). @And everyone one else here!

~rattlesnake~ Thank you for being a friend to me. When Wheatfur had an apprentice finder, you remembered to mention me to let me know it started.

Charmer you are willing to assist me in plots that require Shinefang and are a kind person all around.

Ryder When I returned from my hiatus you were one of the first ppl willing to RP with me, and that means a lot to me.

.:Blue Wishes:. You are kind and are a smart person.

BluBunnie you are kind, caring, and make me feel important on WCO.

Random Melody you make me tear up (no it’s not a crush it’s your personality) you let my character kill Snowstar, you welcomed me when I returned from my hiatus way back before WCO became WCO. You’ve always been a friend to me *sniffles* I’m stopping because I’m tearing up.

Duskflight you always have been my local buddy, (lez pretend we found out without breaking rules) you are kind and hard-working and I hope your at the college of your dreams now.

Undercover You are the person who brightens my day. You are active and are the best roleplay partner in Shadowclan I could ask for.

Hawkstar You always welcome me into your fanclans and it’s so kind.

Fern You help with out Goldenstep X Lynxsky family tree and are active it means alot to me...

Jingle You give me meme gifs, (click the spoiler to see it) you pranked me on that video call *blows nose from crying so hard* by not telling me your camera was on...oh well, you only saw my ear...and me in a swimsuit. *laughs until I cry* Well...love dirt or whoever you love. You are the reason I am me.

Mad King You use to toment me by making my profile pink for fun, you keep me inline with my behavior, and are an awesome staff member. Even though I have a fear of PM’s now

Rose Queen You always have been there, I might have feared you for most of my time here, but I learned to care for you...discovered your not a robot, and shipped you with Mad King.

fenic! You are so corny (humor wise) and are such a good Mini-Mod and I’ve always thought you’d go far in your WCO life, and I was right. Having Russetstar and being a mini-mod. I couldn’t be more proud unless you became site owner (BTW when are you doing RC ceremonies)

AbsurdJinx You are a close friend to me and help me know what’s wrong and right. I couldn’t stand WCO without you!

Beau You invite me in your plot between Halfgaze and Passionblaze (which we never did) and are a thoughtful person.
Crybaby (At the Disco) You are amazing and beautiful and such a good RPer!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m taking a sobbing break before continuing lol.

Cloudy When I was a new member of WCO you took it apon yourself to help tutor me through PM to help me become a better roleplayer

Ocean You were so kind and caring. How could I forgot you. I miss you so much. I hope you one day visit WCO and see this message awaiting you.

Nighty You helped me practice adding detail to characters for applications and calmed me when I applied for an HR (which I’m yet to get) and I’m ever so greatful for everything.

@Lichen Wow. I’m tearing up already on you. You brought the sunshine into my world. I was a low unknown member of WCO when you found me and made me feel special and important. You are the reason I’m active on WCO and well, popular. *has a crying fit* I hope all is well for you.

Crow You were the nicest staff member ever, when you were a staffle. You cared for us and understood we were human and made mistakes. You forgave. I couldn’t be more thankful. You roleplay well and I admire your roleplaying ability, I look up to it.

Zero to Hero Zerosight has always made me all sappy. So, thank you for creating Zerosight. Then, thank you for creating Surgestorm so Yellowpaw can think she’s discovered the meaning of life and fall in love with Surge (who’s waaaay to old her) You as a human are nice and caring, your friendly and welcoming to others. You are so amazing, I don’t know what I’d do in a WCO universe without you. Also, I’m impressed you were the last to go from two HR’s to 1 HR. And you’ve had Surgestorm longer than any HR’s been on the leaderboard, perhaps longer! And I think real life time Surgestorm has been alive longer than any of the other HRs. ILY in a friendship way (not in another way)

Gusty You and Halite are special to me and dear to my heart. (Halite perhaps more irl, but still...) You helped me through my early days of WCO and *tears up* always are here for me.

woly You probably are suprised I put you in the list, but when you originally joined and we insulted the daydream out of eachother, it helped me learn how to insult ppl who bully me irl. And when we made-up through a PM I felt you were a smart, responsible person who I can look-up to.

Shadomaru You always have been nice, such as inviting me to your wedding with Random or applying to my finders before they were very detailed or agreeing to RP with me.

Mystery You are kind and friendly, how could I live in a world without you?!

vos You were so amazing. Almondstar/fall will always be in my heart. PLS ONE DAY ACCEPT MY REQUEST FOR INSTAGRAM!

@Duckie Thank you for banning my account, IK this sounds insane, but it’s true. It braced me for the years to come. I may have spent the day after being banned beating my head against my bed sobbing, but I felt it taught me a valuable lesson, thank you.

Fallowstar Thank you for serving WCO. Thank you for teaching me not to steal other characters names and for existing.

Deceptionstar Thank you for creating WCO. Thank you for being nice. Thank you for stalling on Deceptionstar (the character)’s death until I could join WCO In his death I loved how he was drinking beer and stuff...Mad King tightened the belt on the rules here.

seasalt Tawny~ You have been an amazing friend for the chatbox in the General board. IDK how I’d chat on WCO without you.

Flameleaf Thank you for letting my friend try Roleplaying with you on my account once. Thank you for applying to (literally almost every finder I have) and thank you for being on WCO.

Shoes Thank-you for becoming Socks to Shoes (lol) *cries harder* You’ve influenced my life so much.

Insert_User_Here Thank you for existing and being nice...

Role Thank you for applying me for RPOTM and being a RP partner

Doodle thank you for being on WCO with me.

@thelittlestdragon thank you for helping me grow interest in the the non-clan stuff...

Alicewolfheart thank you for being in my WCO family and letting the Chameleon kill your human character.

(I’m crying to much I’m forcing myself to stop) Charmer Thanks for putting me on your thankful list *sobs myself to death*

R.I.P Okapi died of crying

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 01:08 PM
I'm thankful for my s'mores poptart Sasukewolf (madness) for always being a good friend and bringing life to the party!

I'm thankful for my WCO mother Random Melody for always putting up with my neediness.

I'm thankful for Star because she's an amazing friend.

Honestly I'm glad I found this site; that's what I'm thankful for.

Okay, enough sappiness, time to go roleplay again.
Aww ;^; :inlove::waaah: I’m thankful for having a awesome strawberry poptart like you as a friend!! You’re amazing!

Darky
November 23rd, 2017, 01:13 PM
. Cheshire cat who I roleplay with everyday
Crybaby (At the Disco) Tigress Phoenix Flames Shadow Sasukewolf (madness) who cared for me and talked to me during the hard time I'm having trying to recover from a car crash and being stuck in a wheelchair.

Leucos
November 23rd, 2017, 01:24 PM
I'm thankful for
Alicewolfheart since she is basically my RP buddy! And I would be bored as heck without her. Sasukewolf (madness) because this person is awesome at creating dark and twisted rp's and is half of my inspiration for the insane ones I create
ScarredSecrets because she's one of my buddys! Or I think.
Role who is a buddy ^^
And this site because it's the BOMB!

ShiningFern
November 23rd, 2017, 01:51 PM
I am thankful for the site as a whole, and all the awesome people who make this site the great environment it is.

I am especially thankful to some people I RP with a lot, and these are just some of those great, wonderful people.
RedHead Constellation Mystical
Okapi AbsurdJinx
Doodle Shoes

And my dog and cat. Totally thankful for them. even when they jump on my keyboard or spill my drink on me

dionysus
November 23rd, 2017, 02:11 PM
@Beau (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=114)

@Beau (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=114) You invite me in your plot between Halfgaze and Passionblaze (which we never did) and are a thoughtful person.

Aw! I'm thankful for you too! I wish we had gotten to that plot, it would have been fun :)

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 02:14 PM
Aw! I'm thankful for you too! I wish we had gotten to that plot, it would have been fun :)

IKR...yet again Lobsterbreathe is getting into enough trouble taking a life from Snowstar...

Socks
November 23rd, 2017, 02:18 PM
I'm thankful for this whole website, but here are a few.

Charmer because I like talking to you and you're great. You're honestly like a mom friend and I think that's awesome.

Rubinaito because I love roleplaying with you and you're super smart to me and I think you're just amazing.

Random Melody because even though we don't really talk that much I think you're great and we like some of the same stuff I like just silently reading your roleplays.

Constellation because I love to read all your roleplays and your characters are amazing.

juniper because I think you were the first person to really talk to me here and you're great.

Okapi and Fern You guys are amazing I love roleplaying with you!

And then there are my secret crushes on a few of people here but I'm not gonna mention them because I'm awkward but, yeah.

There are lots more but that's what I can think of off the top of my head.
(Look I typed with so much emotion I missed so many mistakes in my writing.)

NightWarrior4Life
November 23rd, 2017, 02:19 PM
Mine is kinda pathetic.
I’m greatful for a roof over my head, water, food (good or not), having a good private school (despite the fact I dislike going to school), having friends, WI-FI, WCO as an entirety (I don’t have the time to mention everyone on WCO lol) and these members of WCO: ~rattlesnake~ Charmer Ryder .:Blue Wishes:. BluBunnie Undercover Hawkstar Fern @Random Melchester or Random Melody (IDK which you are now) Duskflight Jingle Mad King fenic! AbsurdJinx Rose Queen Beau
And the ppl who helped me become myself(some who are gone) Cloudy Nighty @Lichen Crow Zero to Hero Gusty woly Shadomaru @Duckie Fallowstar Deceptionstar seasalt Flameleaf Shoes Insert_Username_Here (IK some of them left WCO still...). @And everyone one else here!

~rattlesnake~ Thank you for being a friend to me. When Wheatfur had an apprentice finder, you remembered to mention me to let me know it started.

Charmer you are willing to assist me in plots that require Shinefang and are a kind person all around.

Ryder When I returned from my hiatus you were one of the first ppl willing to RP with me, and that means a lot to me.

Random Melody you make me tear up (no it’s not a crush it’s your personality) you let my character kill Snowstar, you welcomed me when I returned from my hiatus way back before WCO became WCO. You’ve always been a friend to me *sniffles* I’m stopping because I’m tearing up.

Duskflight you always have been my local buddy, (lez pretend we found out without breaking rules) you are kind and hard-working and I hope your at the college of your dreams now.

Undercover You are the person who brightens my day. You are active and are the best roleplay partner in Shadowclan I could ask for.

Fern You help with out Goldenstep X Lynxsky family tree and are active it means alot to me...

Jingle You give me meme gifs, (click the spoiler to see it) you pranked me on that video call *blows nose from crying so hard* by not telling me your camera was on...oh well, you only saw my ear...and me in a swimsuit. *laughs until I cry* Well...love dirt or whoever you love. You are the reason I am me.

Mad King You use to toment me by making my profile pink for fun, you keep me inline with my behavior, and are an awesome staff member. Even though I have a fear of PM’s now

Rose Queen You always have been there, I might have feared you for most of my time here, but I learned to care for you...discovered your not a robot, and shipped you with Mad King.

fenic! You are so corny (humor wise) and are such a good Mini-Mod and I’ve always thought you’d go far in your WCO life, and I was right. Having Russetstar and being a mini-mod. I couldn’t be more proud unless you became site owner (BTW when are you doing RC ceremonies)

AbsurdJinx You are a close friend to me and help me know what’s wrong and right. I couldn’t stand WCO without you!

Beau You invite me in your plot between Halfgaze and Passionblaze (which we never did) and are a thoughtful person.

Cloudy When I was a new member of WCO you took it apon yourself to help tutor me through PM to help me become a better roleplayer

Ocean You were so kind and caring. How could I forgot you. I miss you so much. I hope you one day visit WCO and see this message awaiting you.

Nighty You helped me practice adding detail to characters for applications and calmed me when I applied for an HR (which I’m yet to get) and I’m ever so greatful for everything.

@Lichen Wow. I’m tearing up already on you. You brought the sunshine into my world. I was a low unknown member of WCO when you found me and made me feel special and important. You are the reason I’m active on WCO and well, popular. *has a crying fit* I hope all is well for you.

Crow You were the nicest staff member ever, when you were a staffle. You cared for us and understood we were human and made mistakes. You forgave. I couldn’t be more thankful. You roleplay well and I admire your roleplaying ability, I look up to it.

Zero to Hero Zerosight has always made me all sappy. So, thank you for creating Zerosight. Then, thank you for creating Surgestorm so Yellowpaw can think she’s discovered the meaning of life and fall in love with Surge (who’s waaaay to old her) You as a human are nice and caring, your friendly and welcoming to others. You are so amazing, I don’t know what I’d do in a WCO universe without you. Also, I’m impressed you were the last to go from two HR’s to 1 HR. And you’ve had Surgestorm longer than any HR’s been on the leaderboard, perhaps longer! And I think real life time Surgestorm has been alive longer than any of the other HRs. ILY in a friendship way (not in another way)

Gusty You and Halite are special to me and dear to my heart. (Halite perhaps more irl, but still...) You helped me through my early days of WCO and *tears up* always are here for me.

woly You probably are suprised I put you in the list, but when you originally joined and we insulted the daydream out of eachother, it helped me learn how to insult ppl who bully me irl. And when we made-up through a PM I felt you were a smart, responsible person who I can look-up to.

Shadomaru You always have been nice, such as inviting me to your wedding with Random or applying to my finders before they were very detailed or agreeing to RP with me.

vos You were so amazing. Almondstar/fall will always be in my heart. PLS ONE DAY ACCEPT MY REQUEST FOR INSTAGRAM!

@Duckie Thank you for banning my account, IK this sounds insane, but it’s true. It braced me for the years to come. I may have spent the day after being banned beating my head against my bed sobbing, but I felt it taught me a valuable lesson, thank you.

Fallowstar Thank you for serving WCO. Thank you for teaching me not to steal other characters names and for existing.

Deceptionstar Thank you for creating WCO. Thank you for being nice. Thank you for stalling on Deceptionstar (the character)’s death until I could join WCO In his death I loved how he was drinking beer and stuff...Mad King tightened the belt on the rules here.

seasalt Tawny~ You have been an amazing friend for the chatbox in the General board. IDK how I’d chat on WCO without you.

Flameleaf Thank you for letting my friend try Roleplaying with you on my account once. Thank you for applying to (literally almost every finder I have) and thank you for being on WCO.

Shoes Thank-you for becoming Socks to Shoes (lol) *cries harder* You’ve influenced my life so much.

@thelittlestdragon thank you for helping me grow interest in the the non-clan stuff...

Alicewolfheart thank you for being in my WCO family and letting the Chameleon kill your human character.

(I’m crying to much I’m forcing myself to stop) Charmer Thanks for putting me on your thankful list *sobs myself to death*

When a person you were thankful for and we're going to mention mentions and is thankful for pretty much everyone except you lol jk I'm not mad at all *cough* where am I? *cough*

NightWarrior4Life
November 23rd, 2017, 02:20 PM
Omg I feel like malificent right now! Everyone is mentioning eachother here and I don't get one?! Honestly you guys...

But lol jk I'm not jealous at all

Tundra
November 23rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
Charmer thank you!
~+~+~+~+~

For Leo the Loke and Charmer who are amazing friends!

For Panic! for being there for me!

For Myik who made me feel welcome and helped me out when I first joined!

For Merrypotatoes who was one of the first people who rp’d with me!

For Myst for helping me feel better when I was feeling down.

For Okapi for rping with me and putting me on their thankful list!

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 02:21 PM
When a person you were thankful for and we're going to mention mentions and is thankful for pretty much everyone except you lol jk I'm not mad at all *cough* where am I? *cough*
I couldn’t remember your username.

NightWarrior4Life I am thankful that you are available in the chatbox almost 24/7 and your so sweet. Gah! I’m going to cry again! You make WCO a better place!

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 02:27 PM
Charmer thank you!
~+~+~+~+~

For Leo the Loke and Charmer who are amazing friends!

For Panic! for being there for me!

For Myik who made me feel welcome and helped me out when I first joined!

For Merrypotatoes who was one of the first people who rp’d with me!

For Myst for helping me feel better when I was feeling down.

For Okapi for rping with me and putting me on their thankful list!
Omg I feel like malificent right now! Everyone is mentioning eachother here and I don't get one?! Honestly you guys...

But lol jk I'm not jealous at all

Charmer because I like talking to you and you're great. You're honestly like a mom friend and I think that's awesome.

Rubinaito because I love roleplaying with you and you're super smart to me and I think you're just amazing.

Random Melody because even though we don't really talk that much I think you're great and we like some of the same stuff I like just silently reading your roleplays.

Constellation because I love to read all your roleplays and your characters are amazing.

juniper because I think you were the first person to really talk to me here and you're great.

That’s so sweet Flameleaf, Shoes, and Nightwarrrior4Life I did add one for you because I was sick of sobbing so I cut it short.

NightWarrior4Life
November 23rd, 2017, 02:32 PM
I couldn’t remember your username.

NightWarrior4Life I am thankful that you are available in the chatbox almost 24/7 and your so sweet. Gah! I’m going to cry again! You make WCO a better place!
Thanks appreciate it!

Okapi I am thankful for you because you've been like a best friend to me. We joke together, rant together, cause trouble together...we're partners in crime and I've enjoyed every moment with you on WCO

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 02:35 PM
Thanks appreciate it!

Okapi I am thankful for you because you've been like a best friend to me. We joke together, rant together, cause trouble together...we're partners in crime and I've enjoyed every moment with you on WCO
*tears up* You are my online BFF and my partner of crime....Never leave WCO or I’ll haunt you in your sleep....

meraki
November 23rd, 2017, 02:40 PM
i have to say, im thankful for a lot of things. im thankful for my family, my friends, my house, my food, my pets; my whole life, really.

i’m thankful for every single one of you. im not going to give individual shoutouts or tag users and whatnot, because i wouldn’t ever want to make anyone feel excluded because i love every single one of you. even if i’ve never chatted with you or roleplayed with you, i still care deeply about you and your well being. i think everyone on here deserves a high five and pat on the back simply for being their amazing self. you are beautiful and imperfect but that just makes you like 500 times better.

like i said, im thankful for every single one of you. for the users who make me laugh, make me smile, make me feel even an ounce better about myself. you guys are fantastic and awesome; there aren’t enough words to describe how simply wonderful you all are. so take a moment to think about all your virtues rather than your flaws; i can tell every one of you that you’ve got plenty of wonderful things about you. please not only be thankful for others, but also be thankful for yourself. your body deserves your thanks just as much as anyone else does because it does a lot to keep you alive.

like always, self care is a number one, so take some time to relax over the holidays. do things you enjoy, watch movies you like.
im thankful for your very existence.
<3

Dust
November 23rd, 2017, 02:48 PM
Share the love!

Fallpotato
November 23rd, 2017, 02:52 PM
Shadow for showing me around

Myik for sticking with me through hard times

Flameleaf for helping me help others

judas
November 23rd, 2017, 03:09 PM
I feel loved
Duskflight for being my friend <3 I never really felt like people knew me until I started roleplaying with them
Merrypotatoes for being 10/10 and letting me vent
@Madking for making WCO and being a very cool admin
My dog for eating half my plate bcs I was full, thank you Riemmy
Celestial for making Onionpaw and being very sweet <3 Sasukewolf (madness) for being my friend and putting up with my pointlessness
Yay
I dont feel like fixing my mentions so ha

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 03:12 PM
Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

meraki Thank you for being so caring to everyone and being so kind and caring! *Works to hold back tears*

@Araki Thanks for being awesome and existing!

Queenie Thanks for RPing with me and making me happy! *feels my eyes start watering*

Doodle Thanks for RPing with me and being a kind, compassionate user on WCO.

Swiftheart Thanks for RPing with me and being nice and friendly!

Teggy You are so kind and friendly and your sweet messages on my VM page you ocassionally leave are so touching.

*starts crying* I made it so far before crying

dyce You may be new and stuff, but you still make me feel important and special on WCO.

Agnate I know we use to have our feuds and all, but still you are special to me.

blue jellie Your an oldie like me...

*Starts flat out balling out of control*

Brooklyn Trees You always were nice to me, even on the old site when I was annoying. I can hardly find my words, I’m getting choked up, you mean the world to me.

*dies of crying*
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Took a quick break to calm my tears

Celestial You are so sweet. And I love Passionblaze....Gah I don’t know how to explain everything I feel about you (not bad) *feels my heart swelling*

Dovekit12 You are so nice and friendly. I couldn’t imagine a universe without you.

Empress Of Evil You are an amazing petite-moderator (play with words) you are in my top 100 (lol it’s a way off saying I don’t pick a fav.) *starts tearing up*

Ennard You are...* wipes tears* amazing, *hiccups* smart, *inhales to control my emotions* beautiful, *tears up more* compassinate, *sniffles* and an amazing Roleplayer. The list would go on, but I’m tearing up enough it’s hard to read what I’m typing.

Ever You helped me become a good RPer. Th-Thankyou. *Realizes I’m stammering and starts crying for real*

Floa Your art is amazing and you are so nice...

*wipes tears* Dun worry guys...I’ll live, I think?

JaxenAmethyst Your someone I can talk to, argue with, chat with ect. Thanks

@Koalabear360 You are so kind and nice and “innocent” (forgive me on that). I find you adorable and I believe you have a bright future ahead of you.

*starts hard-core crying*

Leo the Loke You have been one my BFFs forever Hollydawn, Boba Fett....

*dies crying*
I took a breather I gotz this *acts confident going into something I’ve failed at doing 100 times now, writing emotional letters*

littledragon0625 Thank you for introducing me into fanclans and non-warrior RP. I can’t find the words for that.

*Screams for succeeding*

mapledash Thank you for being my friend and I remember you have brown hair and are a guy named after a MLP.... *feels my chest swell up*

*Breathe Oka, only 155 more notes to write...you gots this*

Mauve You are new yes, but you hold a special place in my heart. *blows nose*

@Masked Bandits You are humorus and deserve the world.

Mousy You. Created. The. Game. Called. Murder. In. Winkclan. What. More. Can. I. Say. But. THANKYOUSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOMUCHO!
*tears up and screams*

Myik Your awesome and deserve a bright future!

Myst You are so sweet and kind!

Rainbowmist You are so gentle and polite!

*You gotz this Oka, only 9 oldies you can do this*

PeaFlower You are so nice for applying to my finders and being in Dragonclan with me....

*SCREAMS to get an adreniline rush, short term. Obviously*

PokeCat You are an awesome user and deserve to live forever...without pain ofcourse!

*feels blood flowing in my veins and my heart pounding*

Raven & Co Thank you for RPing with my for many moons/months.

*freaks because the adreniline rush is fading*

Serendipity I love your username first off, second you helped me with my first steps such as making a two sentence RP or my first week without getting banned/referal on WCO.

Skye You joined at the same time as me. You were my newbie partner, we helped eachother through staffles and RP.

Snake You are nice and polite

*braces myself for tears*

starfall You have Fallenstream who loves Hollowkit (or opposite) and you are so kind as a human.

~Breadsticks~ You are awesome.

@~Truely Blue~ You are kind!

I DIDN’T CRY! *starts crying*

Static
November 23rd, 2017, 03:17 PM
I'm thankful for alot of people,So I'm just going to name a few.
Thanks NightWarrior4Life for understanding that people make mistakes,and its ok,and for helping me develop such a amazing charecter on the website!

Thanks GyreHaze for alwase being open to ideas and helping me find out with things I couldn't do on my own and being one of my first close friends on wco and for all of the pet alpackas :)
(That's right,I didn't forget this post when we first became friends.First page of my visitor messages XD)

Thank RosePelt145 for being so understanding and for helping me when I needed it(which was quit alot XD)

Thanks @Chesirecat and Akari for alwase being there to RP with me when I'm a long potato

And thanks everyone else for creating wco and constantly helping me when I need it!

Captain
November 23rd, 2017, 03:17 PM
Huh. So I suppose people are listing off what they are thankful for, eh?
Well, I already did that on Twitter, so why not do it here too? Let us begin.

I am grateful for the many months that I have had with this community, despite meeting some terrible people in the process, I have met many more amazing people in the process and I hope that all of those people know how much they mean to me, even though I am not the greatest at expressing my gratitude most of the time.
I am thankful for Rose Queen and Mad King for always being kind to me ever since I have joined WCO and I have always appreciated their hard work that they have put forth on this website that I have seen as my second home and internet family. Thank you to both of you for your kindness and friendliness towards me through and through.
I am thankful for woly who was the first real friend that I made when I joined this community over a year ago. I know that the two of us have gone through rough times together, but we both have gotten through it. She’s been a very good friend and someone who I can rely on and trust always when I need someone to talk to. Thank you, Kate.
I am thankful for starfall who was also a very good friend to me in my earlier times in WCO when I did not have many friends. Like woly, they are important and awesome to me and I thank you for all that you have done for me, Star.
I am grateful for Fawn and Constellation and Crybaby (At the Disco) who have always made me feel important, no matter what. You three are my closest friends and I will always love you like you are my own family. Thank you for all the roleplays and fun memories that we have shared together from the moment that we met.
Thank you to Okapi and ScarredSecrets and Doodle and Undercover who have helped me with giving my characters more development and being my dear roleplaying friends for as long as I can remember. I know that we aren’t very close, but I appreciate all that you have done and I am happy to call you my friend.
I am thankful for my mother, who has always been supportive and proud of me, even though I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed or the strongest kid in gym class. She has always comforted me when I am stressed and helped me through the bad times when I did not know where I was going in life. Thank you, mom, for everything.
I am also thankful for all my characters, both my warrior cat and OCs, that have gotten me through the difficult times. They have given me happiness and made me feel so much emotion through my life. They have given me love and adventure, unlike anything I could ever imagine. I love all of you, being your creator, no matter what.
Last, but certainly not least, to all of the members of WCO who have shone me a good time and roleplayed or even just talked with me. You have impacted my life more than you realize and I am glad to have met so many great and unique personalities throughout my time here and I hope to make even more memories with WCO soon enough.

I believe that is everything and everyone, but who knows? I probably forgot something, knowing how forgetful I am at times, but oh well - Happy Thanksgiving to all on WCO!

Queenie
November 23rd, 2017, 03:29 PM
Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

meraki Thank you for being so caring to everyone and being so kind and caring! *Works to hold back tears*

Queenie Thanks for RPing with me and making me happy! *feels my eyes start watering*

Teggy You are so kind and friendly and your sweet messages on my VM page you ocassionally leave are so touching.

dyce You may be new and stuff, but you still make me feel important and special on WCO.

Agnate I know we use to have our feuds and all, but still you are special to me.

Brooklyn Trees You always were nice to me, even on the old site when I was annoying. I can hardly find my words, I’m getting choked up, you mean the world to me.

*dies of crying*

Celestial You are so sweet. And I love Passionblaze....Gah I don’t know how to explain everything I feel about you (not bad) *feels my heart swelling*

Dovekit12 You are so nice and friendly. I couldn’t imagine a universe without you.

Empress Of Evil You are an amazing petite-moderator (play with words) you are in my top 100 (lol it’s a way off saying I don’t pick a fav.) *starts tearing up*

Ennard You are...* wipes tears* amazing, *hiccups* smart, *inhales to control my emotions* beautiful, *tears up more* compassinate, *sniffles* and an amazing Roleplayer. The list would go on, but I’m tearing up enough it’s hard to read what I’m typing.

Ever You helped me become a good RPer. Th-Thankyou. *Realizes I’m stammering and starts crying for real*

@Koalabear360 You are so kind and nice and “innocent” (forgive me on that). I find you adorable and I believe you have a bright future ahead of you.

*dies crying*
I took a breather I gotz this *acts confident going into something I’ve failed at doing 100 times now, writing emotional letters*

littledragon0625 Thank you for introducing me into fanclans and non-warrior RP. I can’t find the words for that.

*Screams for succeeding*

mapledash Thank you for being my friend and I remember you have brown hair and are a guy named after a MLP.... *feels my chest swell up*

Mousy You. Created. The. Game. Called. Murder. In. Winkclan. What. More. Can. I. Say. But. THANKYOUSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOMUCHO!
*tears up and screams*

PeaFlower You are so nice for applying to my finders and being in Dragonclan with me....

PokeCat You are an awesome user and deserve to live forever...without pain ofcourse!

Serendipity I love your username first off, second you helped me with my first steps such as making a two sentence RP or my first week without getting banned/referal on WCO.

Skye You joined at the same time as me. You were my newbie partner, we helped eachother through staffles and RP.

starfall You have Fallenstream who loves Hollowkit (or opposite) and you are so kind as a human.

Casually named the entire site

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 03:31 PM
Casually named the entire site
LOL, so true though...I got almost everyone in my three separate mentions.

ameko
November 23rd, 2017, 03:32 PM
i'm thankful for my family, for my friends, for my pets, and for the internet. i would never have become the person that i am without all of you. you guys have helped me from a self-conscious, awkward pathos to a more outgoing, friendly hearken (even though i don't show it on wco).

but i am eternally thankful for tinyalienboy and i love him to pieces. i'm so happy we met on this site, almost two years ago, and even though we've had our share of bumps in the road, we always recovered.
he has helped me come so far as a person and grow to accept and love myself, and i am forever grateful.
thank you, & happy thanksgiving. <3

Akari
November 23rd, 2017, 03:39 PM
Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

I'm Dying of Laughter now. You Put 'Araki' Instead of 'Akari'.
Alright, Whooo. Time to do this.
I am thankful for Role for being there when I Used to do All-nighters, and was a Lonely potato.
I am also Thankful for Swiftheart for being there during the day, and being an amazing RP Buddy.
I Am thankful that this site exists, Because without this site I Would have no Life.

~3 Down...Lets see, Who else to add....~

I am Thankful for Ennard, for always being there, and I mean Litterly, your always online, and your an amazing RP Partner.
I am Also thankful for NightWarrior4Life, For Bringing back The Chatbox. Really, That's Huge right there.
I am Thankfull for Okapi , Who Helped me when I First Arrived at this site.

~I...I Think that's all...For now...~

lio
November 23rd, 2017, 03:52 PM
i'm thankful for my family, for my friends, for my pets, and for the internet. i would never have become the person that i am without all of you. you guys have helped me from a self-conscious, awkward pathos to a more outgoing, friendly hearken (even though i don't show it on wco).

but i am eternally thankful for tinyalienboy and i love him to pieces. i'm so happy we met on this site, almost two years ago, and even though we've had our share of bumps in the road, we always recovered.
he has helped me come so far as a person and grow to accept and love myself, and i am forever grateful.
thank you, & happy thanksgiving. <3

ahhhh my cheeks hurt from smiling omg
okay i love you so much that it's like literally impossible to explain and i'm getting a headache just trying to
i hope we can meet soon :( i wanna jus t hug you and cuddle and look at memes and instagram and other stuff instead of being twENTY HOURS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER
i also wanna show you all the history of gettysburg and take a stroll through the battlefield and if possible look at the moonlit sky together and my heart is hurting now heck
you are honestly the best person ever like??? if i had to choose between meeting you or meeting all of my favorite celebrities i would always choose you, my no hetero bro™
i talk about you so much at school that like a couple of my friends get annoyed haha
hajjksk wow idk what else to say besides that you are a wonderful human being and that i'm glad this site brought us together aahhhhh i love you and i can't say it enough <33333333 !!

psa;
hearken/pathos/path/pathie/all your other names deserves all the love and affection the world has to offer mkay bye

Undercover
November 23rd, 2017, 04:04 PM
I'm so greatful for all my friends and family. I'm thankful for WCO and every single roleplayer in its amazingly awesome community. Just some of the people I am thankful for are Role , @Trickster~ , Okapi , and Merrypotatoes . And last but not least, I am super thankful for the Creator for giving me with so many amazing people and blessings in my life. You have all made a huge impact on my character, whether you know it or not.

lio
November 23rd, 2017, 04:16 PM
LOL, so true though...I got almost everyone in my three separate mentions.

//s a s h a y s up to you
//drags hearken w me
//pouts
yOu dIdnT mEnTiOn me oR mY nO heTerO bRo™ i aM oFfEndeD

not really lol do what you want bro //shrug

PeaFlower
November 23rd, 2017, 04:24 PM
I uh ... I feel even more awkward than usual doing this ... man this is sooo cheesy ^^"
I really don't know how I'm gonna do that. Gosh. I can't think of anything ...

*ahem*

I am thankful for @Mad King (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1) and @Rose Queen (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3) for keeping alive that website that I had trouble finding amongst the other rp sites, that were all either closed or inactive, when I was going through some stuff and desperately needed to cling to something from my past/childhood to feel something positive again. (Which just so happened to be warrior cats roleplaying. Uh.), so, yeah, thank you for that.

I am thankful for @Okapi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) , primarly for existing, secondly for being an active member and being a good rp partner in Dragonclan, and hopefully other rps in the future.

I am thankful for @littledragon0625 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034) , for creating the Dragonclan rp and unknowingly helping me get a little bit out of my shell, and being a cool rp partner with a lot of imagination. (I still have a long way to go to stop feeling so awkward and unsure, but thanks !)

I am thankful for @Ennard (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2749) for being there to roleplay (I really like Teddy's Residence), and posting so many finders .... (To which I rarely apply because my cats are still not re-done, or I just feel like I don't deserve to have one of my characters take the role ... I usually read all of them though ...)

I am thankful for @Mad-Hatter (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5316) , for being a nice rp partner and a nice person in general, or so I think ;p

I am thankful for both @julean (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5481) and @mompaws (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4480) accepting me in a rp that could have just been between the two of them ... and for being kind and sensible people (especially mompaws for the sensible thing) (by the way, sorry for not posting on the rp, I've had a post prepared for days but wonder wether or not I should be posting something)

I am grateful for @NightWarrior4Life (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1305) being the first person to apply for my first (and only) finder. (I know you maybe forgot about it, but I read you have writer's block, so hey, it's okay.)

I am grateful for @Mauve (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5761) coming onto this site and perhaps unknowingly making me motivated to start rping actual warriors in the main clans. Hope our rps will be fun.

I am thankful for @Swiftheart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1085) joining the Dragonclan rp and adding to the fun ^^, though I don't know you very well for now.

Also shoutout to @Celestial (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=413) (your finders always leave me awstruck), @FadingEchoes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5313) (I am impressed by your activity, and I like Essie and Romeo's story), @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) (We have only rpd a little, but hey, I can mention you too ^^") , Cheshire cat (Rowanclan is a cool idea ^^) , @ScarredSecrets (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3528) (You seem nice and I wonder if we'll rp together one day), @Redwood Sienna (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4402) (Hope we'll have fun rping in Dragonclan) , @Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) (you don't know me, and I don't know you, but how do you come up with all your stuff ? It's crazy !) and many others that I can't remember because my brain tends to shut off when I'm listing things.

And thanks to all the peeps on the website, old and new, who keep it alive. :waaah:

Also I'm using this opportunity to say that even though I don't post much, I'm always lurking around in the shadows, when I'm logged in, but also when I'm not.
And on that note I also want to say ... I'm sorry I don't post much, and participate much in site things ... this is just the way I am. I can't change it now, it's too late.

Weelll ... that wasn't so bad as it was extremely embarassing (I feel kinda foolish ...) I'm considering not posting this but I'll make the effort for all the peeps I mentioned. ;w;

wren
November 23rd, 2017, 04:41 PM
Really? Awe thanks so much honey <3
PeaFlower

Static
November 23rd, 2017, 05:16 PM
I am thankful for Role for being there when I Used to do All-nighters, and was a Lonely potato.
I am also Thankful for Swiftheart for being there during the day, and being an amazing RP Buddy.
I Am thankful that this site exists, Because without this site I Would have no Life.

I am Thankful for Ennard, for always being there, and I mean Litterly, your always online, and your an amazing RP Partner.
I am Also thankful for NightWarrior4Life, For Bringing back The Chatbox. Really, That's Huge right there.

I was getting ready for Thanksgiving dinner,and now I'm fat and lazy XD,but sorry

Role
November 23rd, 2017, 05:20 PM
Mine is kinda pathetic.
I’m greatful for a roof over my head, water, food (good or not), having a good private school (despite the fact I dislike going to school), having friends, WI-FI, WCO as an entirety (I don’t have the time to mention everyone on WCO lol) and these members of WCO: ~rattlesnake~ Charmer Ryder .:Blue Wishes:. BluBunnie Undercover Cherish Cat Fern @Random Melchester or Random Melody (IDK which you are now) Duskflight Jingle Mad King fenic! AbsurdJinx Rose Queen Beau

I'm so greatful for all my friends and family. I'm thankful for WCO and every single roleplayer in its amazingly awesome community. Just some of the people I am thankful for are Role , @Trickster~ , Okapi , and Merrypotatoes . And last but not least, I am super thankful for the Creator for giving me with so many amazing people and blessings in my life. You have all made a huge impact on my character, whether you know it or not.
YoU gUyS :bawling: <3!!!! I dont even know what to say! Thanks a lot! :D

mvoxhu
November 23rd, 2017, 05:38 PM
oh, c’mon, don’t bring my soft side out PeaFlower
ily ! and don’t worry about the rp, julian will be inactive for a while so we won’t need responses!

and i’m thankful for meraki because they’re the best and have stuck by me for like?? ever??? i don’t know how because i’m intolerable lol

i’m also thankful for Lonestar23 because even though we may not talk that much, they’re a great person and deserve the acknowledgement for it

judas
November 23rd, 2017, 05:50 PM
waitwaitwait i want to add one more thing
Im thankful for the site not lagging back when it was new and we transferred from the old one
bcs that was fun

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 05:57 PM
*starts crying like a baby joyfully* Aww...

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 05:59 PM
//s a s h a y s up to you
//drags hearken w me
//pouts
yOu dIdnT mEnTiOn me oR mY nO heTerO bRo™ i aM oFfEndeD

not really lol do what you want bro //shrug
@You you are the funny guy on the block who makes me smile and laugh.

meraki
November 23rd, 2017, 06:05 PM
oh, c’mon, don’t bring my soft side out PeaFlower
ily ! and don’t worry about the rp, julian will be inactive for a while so we won’t need responses!

and i’m thankful for meraki because they’re the best and have stuck by me for like?? ever??? i don’t know how because i’m intolerable lol

i’m also thankful for Lonestar23 because even though we may not talk that much, they’re a great person and deserve the acknowledgement for it

awh heck aiden !!! you’re the greatest awh <3
really made me feel better; ive got some crap going on atm so that’s really great of you <3

Undercover
November 23rd, 2017, 06:11 PM
*starts crying like a baby joyfully* Aww...
:wave5::headrub::heart::backhug::sidehug::snuggle:

Fireflower
November 23rd, 2017, 06:24 PM
i dont thank peapole...........I LOVE PEAPLOE!
i thank PeaFlowerOkapifor sticking with dragonclan the whole way i couldnt of done it without you two:surprisehug:andCeshire catScarredsecretsSwiftheartandTimbergrowl fore helping me in roleplays :grouphug2:
this dragon is thankful for all that is good and bad all that is right and wrong or life whould be boring,and wheres the fun in that.i tried to mention but i cant very well...........sooooo

Socks
November 23rd, 2017, 06:26 PM
I'd like to add now that I am thankful that I can log on here instead of getting into family drama at dinner.

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 06:27 PM
i thank PeaFlowerOkapifor sticking with dragonclan the whole way i couldnt of done it without you two:surprisehug:andCeshire catScarredsecrets Swiftheartand Timbergrowl fore helping me in roleplays :grouphug2:
this dragon is thankful for all that is good and bad all that is right and wrong or life whould be boring,and wheres the fun in that.i tried to mention but i cant very well...........sooooo
PeaFlower Cheshire cat
ScarredSecrets
Swiftheart Timbergrowl
Read littledragon0625’s message to ya’ll and me.

Barnabas
November 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
I'm Thankfull to Okapi for giving me many chances to rp. I also want to thank you for being a good friend. Maybe you could be my wco best friend. Thank you for being one of my main favorites on this site. *Hugs you as tightly as much as I can*BTW: Im not very strong.

Fireflower
November 23rd, 2017, 06:28 PM
PeaFlower Cheshire cat
ScarredSecrets
Swiftheart Timbergrowl
Read littledragon0625’s message to ya’ll and me.
thx man!im still working on it!~lol

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 06:30 PM
I'm Thankfull to Okapi for giving me many chances to rp. I also want to thank you for being a good friend. Maybe you could be my wco best friend. Thank you for being one of my main favorites on this site. *Hugs you as tightly as much as I can*BTW: Im not very strong.
*Is breathing easily* OMG you, NightWarrior4Life and littledragon0625 all say you are my BFF and are.... oh and those who don’t know they are my BFF’s too Ryder Cheshire cat ~rattlesnake~ @WCO for the most part WCO is my BFF

Static
November 23rd, 2017, 06:44 PM
i thank PeaFlowerOkapifor sticking with dragonclan the whole way i couldnt of done it without you two:surprisehug:andCeshire catScarredsecretsSwiftheartandTimbergrowl fore helping me in roleplays :grouphug2:
Thanks so much!I'm glad to have someone like you to be my friend and to RP with! :grouphug2:

Fireflower
November 23rd, 2017, 06:49 PM
Thanks so much!I'm glad to have someone like you to be my friend and to RP with! :grouphug2:
:happycat::squee::nuggle::surprisehug: :handflapper: THIS DRAGON IS HAPPY as you can tell

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 07:02 PM
Okay Celestial Rubinaito Teggy Skye
I’m very thankful to y’all for literally saving my life.
Before any of this, before meeting y’all beautiful people I was forcing smiles, faking laughter and keeping up a fake show to hide the pain and suffering I faced as a kid and I’ve faced all types of abuse as a kid and was literally forced to be a parent to my two youngest sisters. I had little to no time to feel what’s like to be a child and the one time I did I nearly lost my youngest sister. This all started when I was 6 and ended when I was 14. I’m 17 now
Yet when I first was showed rping I never felt so accepted. So loved and so proud of things I’ve been dying to get out there. My stories always drawn and never told finally came to life because of this and y’all.
For that I am forever grateful and when I say thank you for saving my life I mean it because before any of this I nearly took my own life.
For that I’m grateful and forever in your debit

And .:Blue Wishes:.
You may be new to this squad but you’re a amazing person for joining a group that saved me from darkness and suffering and for that I’m honored to have you as a part of this group
Thank you all truly for helping me find my real life smile

graves
November 23rd, 2017, 07:54 PM
yo ! i just want to thank everyone who @ me in their posts, it means alot, honestly.

i have a lot of friends on here so this should be a p long post, oh boy

AbsurdJinx . i was always scared to talk to you before because i just thought you were so cool, but youre really just a big dork. youre so kind and have brightened up my life, and i consider you a sister. youre the bestest friend and other half i could ever have.
goose . i know its weird to think i met my lover on a damn cat roleplay site but i did, and i could never be happier. iremember being sick for a week and staying home, only to be flooded with messages from this wonderful girl, and we grew feelings. one thing lead to another and we were dating, and have recently celebrated our 9 months ! thats almost a year ! cant wait to celebrate more with you, babygirl <3
alphypoin . i cant count how many times weve cried together at 3 in the morning because of dumb headcannons wed make, or stay up until 9 in the morning all loopy and giggly because we make dumb jokes, or how you put up with me. after i left the internet for those two months n kinda jus disappeared, i didnt think wed get close again, but im so glad we did ! i look at you like a lil brother, and i wouldnt want it any other way
fenic! . oh boy ive been friends with you for ever a year, can you believe that ? i was nervous to talk to you at first but now youre one of my closests friends, a person who i could probably tell ANYTHING to, and trust me, youve heard/know alot. i love you so much, and sometimes i wish you werent so far away because i want to give you a hug ):
Duststorm we havent been friends for very long but hey ! new friends ! i love you so much, you have a cool n chill vibe that just makes you fun to be around, and youre just so easy to talk to. ive prolly come to you about random things in the middle of the night n youll just listen, and im so greatful for that !
Lonestar23 . hopefully i got your name right, oh boy. one of my newer friends, but i look forward to your messages every day ! when you used to message me daily cute things id always get so happy. it really cheers me up when im lowest <3
Charmer . one of my newer friends aswel on wco, but youre amazing ! youre such a good writer and pay attention to little details, not to mention a good friend aswel. youve prolly told me countless times how i need a break and to take care of myself, and a good mom friend. i care about you a lot !
Spikes & @Vallen . people that i consider my ¨dads¨ . it means a lot, honestly though. my mom isnt really involved with me, so it means a lot that you guys take care of me as if i were your family. it warms my heart and i dont know what i did to deserve you two, but some how i got you, im so lucky.
Clover another one of my newer friends on wco, very caring, loving, and sweet. youre an amazing writer, and a good friend and have shown nothing but endless empathy for me. i hope that where ever you are, you are well, because damn i miss you, and so does everyone else ! love you <3
starfall Lawlipop meraki oh, my kiddies how i love you so. you two hold a special and dear place in my heart and always will. you guys have always supported me, and defended me when times got tough, and always had my back and made things much easier to handle. i couldnt be happier.
mompaws , Bright , Ryder , Suspiciousmindz , have also been wonderful people in my life.

if you werent mentioned, maybe its because we havent really gotten to know eachother, lets change that ! <3

Teggy
November 23rd, 2017, 08:00 PM
Sasukewolf (madness) Celestial Rubinaito Skye

I'm thankful for having such awesome friends. You four have changed my life for the better and are what keep me going everyday. I have never been around such amazing people. I know we may never actually meet one another in rl, I hope we do though.... And when ever any of you feel small or sad or alone, just remeber that I care about everyone of you...

I've met many ppl in my life who have just walked right of it due to my bad addictions and issues. .. But you guys have stayed with me longer then anyone has. I'm so thankful for you guys just staying with me. I love every single one of you and don't forget that. If I lost any of you I wouldn't know what to do with my life if any of you disappeared.

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 08:06 PM
yo ! i just want to thank everyone who @ me in their posts, it means alot, honestly.

i have a lot of friends on here so this should be a p long post, oh boy

AbsurdJinx . i was always scared to talk to you before because i just thought you were so cool, but youre really just a big dork. youre so kind and have brightened up my life, and i consider you a sister. youre the bestest friend and other half i could ever have.
goose . i know its weird to think i met my lover on a damn cat roleplay site but i did, and i could never be happier. iremember being sick for a week and staying home, only to be flooded with messages from this wonderful girl, and we grew feelings. one thing lead to another and we were dating, and have recently celebrated our 9 months ! thats almost a year ! cant wait to celebrate more with you, babygirl <3
alphypoin . i cant count how many times weve cried together at 3 in the morning because of dumb headcannons wed make, or stay up until 9 in the morning all loopy and giggly because we make dumb jokes, or how you put up with me. after i left the internet for those two months n kinda jus disappeared, i didnt think wed get close again, but im so glad we did ! i look at you like a lil brother, and i wouldnt want it any other way
fenic! . oh boy ive been friends with you for ever a year, can you believe that ? i was nervous to talk to you at first but now youre one of my closests friends, a person who i could probably tell ANYTHING to, and trust me, youve heard/know alot. i love you so much, and sometimes i wish you werent so far away because i want to give you a hug ):
Duststorm we havent been friends for very long but hey ! new friends ! i love you so much, you have a cool n chill vibe that just makes you fun to be around, and youre just so easy to talk to. ive prolly come to you about random things in the middle of the night n youll just listen, and im so greatful for that !
Lonestar23 . hopefully i got your name right, oh boy. one of my newer friends, but i look forward to your messages every day ! when you used to message me daily cute things id always get so happy. it really cheers me up when im lowest <3
Charmer . one of my newer friends aswel on wco, but youre amazing ! youre such a good writer and pay attention to little details, not to mention a good friend aswel. youve prolly told me countless times how i need a break and to take care of myself, and a good mom friend. i care about you a lot !
Spikes & @Vallen . people that i consider my ¨dads¨ . it means a lot, honestly though. my mom isnt really involved with me, so it means a lot that you guys take care of me as if i were your family. it warms my heart and i dont know what i did to deserve you two, but some how i got you, im so lucky.
Clover another one of my newer friends on wco, very caring, loving, and sweet. youre an amazing writer, and a good friend and have shown nothing but endless empathy for me. i hope that where ever you are, you are well, because damn i miss you, and so does everyone else ! love you <3
starfall Lawlipop meraki oh, my kiddies how i love you so. you two hold a special and dear place in my heart and always will. you guys have always supported me, and defended me when times got tough, and always had my back and made things much easier to handle. i couldnt be happier.
mompaws , Bright , Ryder , Suspiciousmindz , have also been wonderful people in my life.

if you werent mentioned, maybe its because we havent really gotten to know eachother, lets change that ! <3
That is so heart-wrenching and beautiful, I might not be included in the mentions, but I’m proud to have mentioned you.

Teggy
November 23rd, 2017, 08:07 PM
Okay Celestial Rubinaito Teggy Skye
I’m very thankful to y’all for literally saving my life.
Before any of this, before meeting y’all beautiful people I was forcing smiles, faking laughter and keeping up a fake show to hide the pain and suffering I faced as a kid and I’ve faced all types of abuse as a kid and was literally forced to be a parent to my two youngest sisters. I had little to no time to feel what’s like to be a child and the one time I did I nearly lost my youngest sister. This all started when I was 6 and ended when I was 14. I’m 17 now
Yet when I first was showed rping I never felt so accepted. So loved and so proud of things I’ve been dying to get out there. My stories always drawn and never told finally came to life because of this and y’all.
For that I am forever grateful and when I say thank you for saving my life I mean it because before any of this I nearly took my own life.
For that I’m grateful and forever in your debit

And .:Blue Wishes:.
You may be new to this squad but you’re a amazing person for joining a group that saved me from darkness and suffering and for that I’m honored to have you as a part of this group
Thank you all truly for helping me find my real life smile
O o f

I ride on wheelies to escape the feelies....

Thank you amore

SnakeBite
November 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
I am thankful for my 2 cats NightStorm, and Swiftpaw(these are my actual cats, that's just what I named them).

Mayflower
November 23rd, 2017, 08:12 PM
Oof so many

Crybaby (At the Disco) ugh I have so much fun rping our characters and you're always so niceeeeeee <3 you showed up in my life at the perfect time and I think I would have half of the charries I do now without you

Charmer our roleplays really bring out the floodgates, they're one of he only really emotional ones I've had. Thanks to you, I began lengthening my posts and imcreasing the detail in them. In a way, you're the reason I Roleplay the way I do now! <3

Okapi you're always ready and willing to Roleplay and it's soooo much fun! <3<3

Cheshire cat you always seem to be there to Roleplay whenever you can and its always so fun and adorable! You're so active here it's amazing! <3

Dovekit12 you've been there from the very beginning. I made my first often used cat because of you, and our kitties are still going strong two litters in <3 right from the start you were friendly, and you never fail to make me smile with how adorable Owltail and Fernglow are :inlove:

Not to mention soooooo many others on this site like Rose Queen and Mad King, and even those who have been lost in the void I previously knew. Everyone is amazinggggg!

im also grateful for memes but that's irrelevant

Mango
November 23rd, 2017, 08:23 PM
(This is my fourth one, sorry ya’ll)

woly When I joined, I was an obnoxious, erritating, self-concisios sixth grader. I know this is going to be suprising to you, but when we bickered, it was me coming out of my shell and allowing myself to argue and be super exausting for people who aren’t me. Thank you for being that person who helped me become myself.

Random Melody When I arrived, you always were kind and compassionate to me. You even volunarily Role Played with me even though I was illiterate for the roleplay.

Jingle You let me discover what love and sisterhood is. I crushed on you insanely during the days you loved tree. And at the same time you were like a sister to me. I can’t be more greatful.

Charmer You are so caring and sweet. During the days of my self-conciousness you helped me come out of my shell, thank you.

NightWarrior4Life You helped me find my corny, humorous silly side. I thoguht I lost that, but you found it in me, and proved me wrong. Thank you a hundred times over.

Cheshire cat You helped when I was about to quit WCO by forcing me into a super active RP and forced me to be so into it I couldn’t stand the thought of leaving until the RP ended and it took half a year to end and I had abandoned the thought of leaving WCO by then. Thank you.

Flameleaf You always were my RP partner. You were a very active RPer in the Dusk Syndicate and I really appreciate that you helped me notice them, before they disappeared.

Myik or meraki (I may get the two of you confused but whoever I should aim this at) You helped me become a better RPer, develop sarcasm, and be a better human being. Thank You.

fenic! Before you were a mini-mod you kept me inline reminding me of the guidelines saving me from getting busted by the staff countless times. Thank You. It helped me become a better rule follower.

Alicewolfheart You let me kill my WCO family sister, (well you let Chameleon do that so Alice could arrive) and bump on that RP.

AbsurdJinx You are an amazing friend. I’d call you a BFF, if you’ll let me that is...

Dovekit12
November 23rd, 2017, 08:25 PM
Oof so many

Crybaby (At the Disco) ugh I have so much fun rping our characters and you're always so niceeeeeee <3 you showed up in my life at the perfect time and I think I would have half of the charries I do now without you

Charmer our roleplays really bring out the floodgates, they're one of he only really emotional ones I've had. Thanks to you, I began lengthening my posts and imcreasing the detail in them. In a way, you're the reason I Roleplay the way I do now! <3

Okapi you're always ready and willing to Roleplay and it's soooo much fun! <3<3

Cheshire cat you always seem to be there to Roleplay whenever you can and its always so fun and adorable! You're so active here it's amazing! <3

Dovekit12 you've been there from the very beginning. I made my first often used cat because of you, and our kitties are still going strong two litters in <3 right from the start you were friendly, and you never fail to make me smile with how adorable Owltail and Fernglow are :inlove:

Not to mention soooooo many others on this site like Rose Queen and Mad King, and even those who have been lost in the void I previously knew. Everyone is amazinggggg!

im also grateful for memes but that's irrelevant

Thank you so much I'm also so very thankful for you being my first friend on this site.
I'm also thankful for all my other friends on here, and i'd list all of you, but there are so many of you.

Beam
November 23rd, 2017, 08:33 PM
This is very late and very short, but I’m thankful for this beautiful planet . Its rare to see untouched, pure Earth today. One day, it will all be gone, so I’m lucky just to catch a lush glimpse of it.

Fawn
November 23rd, 2017, 09:23 PM
feeling like they won't see this but, just in case
Fallow the coolest, also beards
Mavin Fabulous can't deny the mavin
:heart:

---

more broadly, i'm thankful for all the wonderful folks i've met on wco

SacredMadness
November 23rd, 2017, 09:40 PM
(This is late but I was busy Christmas Decorating all day XD)
I am thankful for RosePelt145 because you are my virtual mom. You talk me out of stuff and monitor my online conversations XD
I a man thankful for Raven & Co because you listen to my rants even though they are seemingly pathetic at times
I am thankful for Ryder because you helped me start and end a life of an OC. Thank you for helping me develop and kill my first OC.
I am thankful for Cheshire cat because you have been there for me to talk to and roleplay with when I’m extremely bored.
I am thankful for Silentshade for roleplaying with me and giving my OCs meaning.
I am thankful for GyreHaze for talking to me and roleplaying with me.
I am thankful for Burnpaw for keeping up with my insane typos and craziness. Our characters have come a long way!
I am thankful for Hopekit for editing my stories and being my friend.
I am thankful for Okapi because you roleplayed with me and spoke to me.
I am thankful for FadingEchoes because you share the same interests with me and understand me. It’s like we are one person.

But most of all I am extremely thankful for Rose Queen and Mad King, for creating this site.[/SIZE][/FONT]

Tigress
November 23rd, 2017, 10:14 PM
Gosh my list would be too long.... XD Perhaps I'll write it soon.

SuspiciousMindz
November 23rd, 2017, 10:28 PM
woly

ily woly, even though we don't talk much anymore. You're someone I could always rely on and I'm thankful for that <3 I'm glad to know you appreciate me in your life.

Fawn
November 23rd, 2017, 10:34 PM
!!!!!!! so Mad King just came home from work and
he brought some super adorable winter plushies with him <3 -- which i am beyond thankful for
https://i.imgur.com/EvwbIn8.jpg?1

they are now awaiting names, so if anyone has ideas??

//returns to squeeing over them

Dust
November 23rd, 2017, 10:43 PM
!!!!!!! so Mad King just came home from work and
he brought some super adorable winter plushies with him <3 -- which i am beyond thankful for
https://i.imgur.com/EvwbIn8.jpg?1

they are now awaiting names, so if anyone has ideas??

//returns to squeeing over them

Those are so freaking adorable!!! I'm so jealous ;;

Should name the black bear Honeypot or Bumble : )

NightWarrior4Life
November 24th, 2017, 02:10 AM
*tears up* You are my online BFF and my partner of crime....Never leave WCO or I’ll haunt you in your sleep....
Also don't say you forgot my name that's a pathetic excuse and you know it lol I don't think I will anytime soon...but if I ever do, know it won't be because of you!

NightWarrior4Life
November 24th, 2017, 02:12 AM
I uh ... I feel even more awkward than usual doing this ... man this is sooo cheesy ^^"

*ahem*

I am thankful for @Mad King (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1) and @Rose Queen (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3) for keeping alive that website that I had trouble finding amongst the other rp sites, that were all either closed or inactive, when I was going through some stuff and desperately needed to cling to something from my past/childhood to feel something positive again. (Which just so happened to be warrior cats roleplaying. Uh.), so, yeah, thank you for that.

I am thankful for @Okapi (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=136) , primarly for existing, secondly for being an active member and being a good rp partner in Dragonclan, and hopefully other rps in the future.

I am thankful for @littledragon0625 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5034) , for creating the Dragonclan rp and unknowingly helping me get a little bit out of my shell, and being a cool rp partner with a lot of imagination. (I still have a long way to go to stop feeling so awkward and unsure, but thanks !)

I am thankful for @Ennard (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2749) for being there to roleplay (I really like Teddy's Residence), and posting so many finders .... (To which I rarely apply because my cats are still not re-done, or I just feel like I don't deserve to have one of my characters take the role ... I usually read all of them though ...)

I am thankful for @Mad-Hatter (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5316) , for being a nice rp partner and a nice person in general, or so I think ;p

I am thankful for both @julean (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5481) and @mompaws (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4480) accepting me in a rp that could have just been between the two of them ... and for being kind and sensible people (especially mompaws for the sensible thing) (by the way, sorry for not posting on the rp, I've had a post prepared for days but wonder wether or not I should be posting something)

I am grateful for @NightWarrior4Life (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1305) being the first person to apply for my first (and only) finder. (I know you maybe forgot about it, but I read you have writer's block, so hey, it's okay.)

I am grateful for @Mauve (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5761) coming onto this site and perhaps unknowingly making me motivated to start rping actual warriors in the main clans. Hope our rps will be fun.

I am thankful for @Swiftheart (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1085) joining the Dragonclan rp and adding to the fun ^^, though I don't know you very well for now.

Also shoutout to @Celestial (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=413) (your finders always leave me awstruck), @FadingEchoes (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5313) (I am impressed by your activity, and I like Essie and Romeo's story), @Shadomaru (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=76) (We have only rpd a little, but hey, I can mention you too ^^") , Cheshire cat (Rowanclan is a cool idea ^^) , @ScarredSecrets (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3528) (You seem nice and I wonder if we'll rp together one day), @Redwood Sienna (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=4402) (Hope we'll have fun rping in Dragonclan) , @Sasukewolf (madness) (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=1361) (you don't know me, and I don't know you, but how do you come up with all your stuff ? It's crazy !) and many others that I can't remember because my brain tends to shut off when I'm listing things.

And thanks to all the peeps on the website, old and new, who keep it alive. :waaah:

Also I'm using this opportunity to say that even though I don't post much, I'm always lurking around in the shadows, when I'm logged in, but also when I'm not.
And on that note I also want to say ... I'm sorry I don't post much, and participate much in site things ... this is just the way I am. I can't change it now, it's too late.

Weelll ... that wasn't so bad as it was extremely embarassing (I feel kinda foolish ...) I'm considering not posting this but I'll make the effort for all the peeps I mentioned. ;w;

Aww shoot I did forget it! XD lol we'll RP soon

darkblazingstar
November 24th, 2017, 03:01 AM
Im thankful for the internet, video games, , my mother and father and how much love they give me, my gamer squad XxrotcehxX711, SHIELDofDestiny and sirapplenote (also is best friend in real.) Im also thankful for Flameleaf, DragonChaos and Ennard who are my main friends on this site and joined travis's roleplay which has become my main Roleplay and character. Im thankful for WCO for existing im thankful for my favorite game franchise, Monster Hunter. Im thankful for the new game that comes out in January (Monster Hunter World) im thankfull for Assasinscreed, call of duty, sonic, megaman and the warriorcats series by erin hunter im thankful for Anime being a thing and im thankful for my friend dani who comes to play video games with me sometimes. (mainly call of duty) and im thankful for my blackout curtains that keep light out of my room (not a fan of the sun as of late)

PeaFlower
November 24th, 2017, 03:04 AM
oh, c’mon, don’t bring my soft side out @PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321)

and i’m thankful for @meraki (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=106) because they’re the best and have stuck by me for like?? ever??? i don’t know how because i’m intolerable lol

i’m also thankful for @Lonestar23 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=42) because even though we may not talk that much, they’re a great person and deserve the acknowledgement for it

Hehe ^^"
Oh, ok, I wont have to worry about it then.

Aww shoot I did forget it! XD lol we'll RP soon

That's fine, really, I forget things too ... often ... ovo'

i thank @PeaFlower (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=5321)Okapifor sticking with dragonclan the whole way i couldnt of done it without you two:surprisehug:andCeshire catScarredsecretsSwiftheartandTimbergrowl fore helping me in roleplays http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/images/smilies/more/grouphug2.gif

You're getting there with the mentions :), don't worry, I had a hard time with it at first.
Thanks for the mention though ! Also sorry for not applying to your elemental school rp thing, it's just not my cup of tea.

And Okapi , I realized I forgot, so thanks for mentioning me in your ... what was it ... third post ? x)
No, really, it's impressive that you're able to find some words for so many people.

dyce
November 24th, 2017, 05:46 AM
Okapi
OMG THANK YOU SM!! I WASNT EXPECTING THIS AND HONESTLY IT MADE ME BLUSH SO TYSM! <3

and as for the question, im very very thankful for everyone on this website, you all are so nice and kind and welcoming! ;w;

Fireflower
November 24th, 2017, 07:37 AM
Hehe ^^"

You're getting there with the mentions :), don't worry, I had a hard time with it at first.
Thanks for the mention though ! Also sorry for not applying to your elemental school rp thing, it's just not my cup of tea.

And Okapi , I realized I forgot, so thanks for mentioning me in your ... what was it ... third post ? x)
No, really, it's impressive that you're able to find some words for so many people.

np thoses rp are not something anyones doing now so

Mango
November 24th, 2017, 07:45 AM
Hehe ^^"

Thank you. If I had the patience, id mention everyone on WCO.
I did forgot two special souls who I care for dearly (sorry I forgot you two)

Mayflower you are so sweet, so kind, so caring I couldn't imagine a WCO without you.

Rivergold we watched Silverclaw and Cucumberpickle take their first steps, open their eyes, walk together. We Roleplayed there apprenticehood together. And now, Cucumberpickle has proposed to Silver. I'm glad I got to watch my erritating baby grow up with you.

Mayflower
November 24th, 2017, 07:48 AM

Mayflower you are so sweet, so kind, so caring I couldn't imagine a WCO without you.

Rivergold we watched Silverclaw and Cucumberpickle take their first steps, open their eyes, walk together. We Roleplayed there apprenticehood together. And now, Cucumberpickle has proposed to Silver. I'm glad I got to watch my erritating baby grow up with you.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm what's the best way I can say thank you to so many people I'm cOnFlIcTeD :grouphug2:

NightWarrior4Life
November 24th, 2017, 10:01 AM
I am thankful for

Akari you always bring a sense of sophistication and intelligence to every one of our RPs and you've motivated me to up my game.

Okapi well, what can I say (because I said it already but you mentioned me 4 times so you deserve another one from me) you're fun Out of character and I relate to you and we've always got eachother's backs and we've never RPed together which is mad but I prefer you the way you are not a character you make up...

Swiftheart one of my oldest friends here...You're one of the people I've RPed most with and I enjoy seeing Fleck and Fox interact every time. It will never get old.

~rattlesnake~ You're also one of my oldest friends on WCO and I have also RPed a lot with you. You gave a home to 3 of my very special babies; Gleamkit, Shinekit and Acornkit and I will never forget you for it. I will also never forget the Joy I felt for you when I saw Wheatfur on the allegiances for the first time.

Bad Wolf I have also RPed loads with you and I have enjoyed every moment of Shine and Phantom's story. I loved making the plots and ideas with you.

Queenie you've allowed me to bring my characters to life and RP them the way try were intended to be RPed.

Mousy It is clear that everyone loves murder in Winkclan as do I. I am missing you terribly and I hope you read this if you come back one day. Also, Loki

Sage we've never really talked much or RPed but you adore Shawn as much as I do so I'll let it slide XD

Ludicrous Lunacy you were there near the beginning and thanks for putting up with all my drama and crybaby moments...and I'm sorry if I ever yelled at you it was cause I got confused and thought you were someone else

Crybaby (At the Disco) Fellow crybaby.

PeaFlower you mentioned me so I think it's only fair that you deserve one back

-------------------

AND NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE OF ALL

Mad King and Rose Queen

WCO would not be here and would not be the fantastic place it is without you both. I hope you will continue to do great work in future.
If there's anyone who has not added these two to their lists please do so because they deserve as much respect as the next person. And to moderators
Jingle fenic! Suspiciousmindz Empress Of Evil

PokeCat
November 24th, 2017, 10:48 AM
oh wow this is a bit overwhelming

First of all I'm thankful for my family, who even though we fight will always be there for me. Even if it is just to answer questions about video games.

I'm thankful for my two feline siblings who even through some scares and some troubles, are always there to wake me up at 5:00 in the morning for food.

I'm thankful for my baby, Willow, who even though she might claw up my body and stick mice and other sparkly things into extremly random places, I wouldn't trade you for anything in the world.

I'm thankful for tinyalienboy who even though he pretends to ignore me on here, he makes me happy everyday with his laugh and make me want to go to school just so I can see him make a total fool of himself (ps- im infatuated with you ;])

I'm thankful for Okapi who makes our roleplays super interesting and fun, even though I take forever to reply.

I'm thankful for starfall, who offered up a roleplay that I would only dream of within the first week that I came back. Also, sorry for taking so long to start our rp.

I'm thankful forevery single person on here who through making stuipid and crazy stuff just makes my day better.

Also, very thankful for food. Nuf said.

Static
November 24th, 2017, 12:10 PM
I am thankful for

Akari you always bring a sense of sophistication and intelligence to every one of our RPs and you've motivated me to up my game.

Okapi well, what can I say (because I said it already but you mention me 4 times so you deserve another one from me) you're fun Out of character and I relate to you and we've always got eachother's backs and we've never RPed together which is mad but I prefer you the way you are not a character you make up...

Swiftheart one of my oldest friends here...You're one of the people I've RPed most with and I enjoy seeing Fleck and Fox interact every time. It will never get old.

~rattlesnake~ You're also one of my oldest friends on WCO and I have also RPed a lot with you. You gave a home to 3 of my very special babies; Gleamkit, Shinekit and Acornkit and I will never forget you for it. I will also never forget the Joy I felt for you when I saw Wheatfur on the allegiances for the first time.

Bad Wolf I have also RPed loads with you and I have enjoyed every moment of Shine and Phantom's story. I loved making the plots and ideas with you.

Queenie you've allowed me to bring my characters to life and RP them the way try were intended to be RPed.

Mousy It is clear that everyone loves murder in Winkclan as do I. I am missing you terribly and I hope you read this if you come back one day.

Sage we've never really talked much or RPed but you adore Shawn as much as I do so I'll let it slide XD

Ludicrous Lunacy you were there near the beginning and thanks for putting up with all my drama and crybaby moments...and I'm sorry if I ever yelled at you it was cause I got confused and thought you were someone else

Crybaby (At the Disco) Fellow crybaby.

PeaFlower you mentioned me so I think it's only fair that you deserve one back

-------------------

AND NOW FOR THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE OF ALL

Mad King and Rose Queen

WCO would not be here and would not be the fantastic place it is without you both. I hope you will continue to do great work in future.
If there's anyone who has not added these two to their lists please do so because they deserve as much respect as the next person. And to moderators
Jingle fenic! Suspiciousmindz Empress Of Evil
Thanks so much!Same to you!(don't know what else to say)

Serendipity
November 24th, 2017, 12:18 PM
Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

Oh god thank you <

AbsurdJinx
November 24th, 2017, 12:32 PM
i suck at this stuff, but i'm giving it my all...

there are people here - you know who you are - that i love very dearly <3

the end

BluBunnie
November 24th, 2017, 02:49 PM
Mine is kinda pathetic.

Crybaby (At the Disco) You are amazing and beautiful and such a good RPer!

Aw <3 <3 hugsssss don't die of crying lol

Mango
November 24th, 2017, 02:55 PM
Aw <3 <3 hugsssss don't die of crying lol
I did yesterday lol. *huggles back*

Seraphon
November 24th, 2017, 10:09 PM
I would type more than these few people but with all the name changes its hard to keep track of everything. I just hope everyone knows that I am thankful for them all for being a unique part of WCO and unique to my friends and their friends and their friends and so on.

Okapi - Thank you for being kind and being such. A. Good. Roleplayer. XD but seriously. Thank you for everything.

Hopekit - Thank you for being my very first WCO friend.

Flameleaf - Thank you for understanding me and being my friend.

Shadow - Thank you for Roleplaying with me(with Brackenheart and Mudfur XD) and being my punny friend. XD

Cheshire cat - Thank you for making so many fun roleplays.

Swiftheart - Thank you for being there for me and actually WANTING to roleplay with me. XD

Role - Thank you for helping me when I had never roleplayed before and for being really good in the art of critique. :3

Kmjanise - Thank you for being my friend and having great taste in anime.

Mad King and Rose Queen - You're really good at politely telling people that they have done something wrong or how to do something, and you run this site! Who on WCO isn't thankful for you guys!?

yummyluc
November 25th, 2017, 03:15 PM
ok im a little late [i dont have many friends rip] but i wanted to put some thought into it

woly
of course you're first on the list. there isn't much that i'm able to put into words, despite my wide vocabulary range. i can't explain how grateful i am we got close again, or how happy it makes me to see messages from you in the mornings. as open and honest as you are with me, i find myself being the same way with you, not even some of my closest friends that i've met in real life know some of the things i tell you. you're so sweet and kind, but hilarious and fun at the same time. you're the longest long-distance friendship i've ever had, nearing two years i think? i'm happy those months you were gone didn't put a damper on our relationship, i can't imagine life would be the same without you <3

goose
we don't talk much, but i'm grateful anyways! i'm grateful that you keep my bestie happy <3 idk, i'm just happy because you're always,, kinda there. not in a creepy way, more like a 'ill be your backup' way, you know? seeing you around the site, around my social media, it's nice. i know we aren't close and i can't really make a heartfelt paragraph about how we cry together or something, mostly because of time zones and generally being two very shy and awkward human beings, but i'm just kinda glad because you've always been very sweet and kind, and it's just that sort of background positive vibe that makes me a little happier to see your name in my notifications, you know?

uhh,,,, i don't have anyone else i really want to mention here, since i'm not on here as often as i used to be. but just a reminder to those who like to look at all these sweet things written about one another, especially if you didn't get one, someone is thankful for you. someone always is, and someone always will be. i can be that someone, and anyone can be that someone. don't lose hope. i'm also grateful for all the kind roleplayers on here that have been reassuring and kind to me, despite how i may act sometimes. anyways, i'll be around.

-luc

Undercover
November 26th, 2017, 01:06 PM
Huh. So I suppose people are listing off what they are thankful for, eh?
Well, I already did that on Twitter, so why not do it here too? Let us begin.

I am grateful for the many months that I have had with this community, despite meeting some terrible people in the process, I have met many more amazing people in the process and I hope that all of those people know how much they mean to me, even though I am not the greatest at expressing my gratitude most of the time.
I am thankful for Rose Queen and Mad King for always being kind to me ever since I have joined WCO and I have always appreciated their hard work that they have put forth on this website that I have seen as my second home and internet family. Thank you to both of you for your kindness and friendliness towards me through and through.
I am thankful for woly who was the first real friend that I made when I joined this community over a year ago. I know that the two of us have gone through rough times together, but we both have gotten through it. She’s been a very good friend and someone who I can rely on and trust always when I need someone to talk to. Thank you, Kate.
I am thankful for starfall who was also a very good friend to me in my earlier times in WCO when I did not have many friends. Like woly, they are important and awesome to me and I thank you for all that you have done for me, Star.
I am grateful for Fawn and Constellation and Crybaby (At the Disco) who have always made me feel important, no matter what. You three are my closest friends and I will always love you like you are my own family. Thank you for all the roleplays and fun memories that we have shared together from the moment that we met.
Thank you to Okapi and ScarredSecrets and Doodle and Undercover who have helped me with giving my characters more development and being my dear roleplaying friends for as long as I can remember. I know that we aren’t very close, but I appreciate all that you have done and I am happy to call you my friend.
I am thankful for my mother, who has always been supportive and proud of me, even though I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed or the strongest kid in gym class. She has always comforted me when I am stressed and helped me through the bad times when I did not know where I was going in life. Thank you, mom, for everything.
I am also thankful for all my characters, both my warrior cat and OCs, that have gotten me through the difficult times. They have given me happiness and made me feel so much emotion through my life. They have given me love and adventure, unlike anything I could ever imagine. I love all of you, being your creator, no matter what.
Last, but certainly not least, to all of the members of WCO who have shone me a good time and roleplayed or even just talked with me. You have impacted my life more than you realize and I am glad to have met so many great and unique personalities throughout my time here and I hope to make even more memories with WCO soon enough.

I believe that is everything and everyone, but who knows? I probably forgot something, knowing how forgetful I am at times, but oh well - Happy Thanksgiving to all on WCO!
❤️ You're an amazing person ❤️

Bracken12
November 26th, 2017, 05:16 PM
What am I thankful for?
@ScarredSecrets (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=3528) For putting up with me and my "crazy, lunatic, match, glow stick loving, scared of hairdryers" OCs
@ladybugg03 (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/member.php?u=2993) for being an amazing friend and 'sister'

and I thankful for whoever I roleplayed with and I consider you all my friends! My life had taken a rough turn right before I joined WCO, and I one night I just ( on a whim) looked up "Warrior cats roleplaying sites" and this site popped up and I read the welcome page. I signed up and I'm so happy and Thankful I did because if I hadn't.... I don't know where I would be right now. I didn't have any friends when I joined, and now... you all are more than friends, you are pratically family. My Warrior cats loving, roleplaying family.

sNazzy
November 26th, 2017, 05:44 PM
I know this is super late, buuuutt...
I am thankful for stumbling on her during my quest for a chronologically ordered list of warrior books way last summer, and Myik who was my first ever roleplay buddy. I am also thankful for Okapi, Raven hollow, and Swiftheart, who I most likely am the only one who considers us a small group that can't stop interacting with each other (at least, with me). I am grateful for my 4 cats who avoid me at all costs, except for Rolo. I am grateful for my mom, dad, and brother, all with their little quirks. I am thankful for all the animal shelters out there for showing me my true passion: animals. I love you all!

Static
November 26th, 2017, 05:52 PM
I know this is super late, buuuutt...
I am thankful for stumbling on her during my quest for a chronologically ordered list of warrior books way last summer, and Myik who was my first ever roleplay buddy. I am also thankful for Okapi, Raven hollow, and Swiftheart, who I most likely am the only one who considers us a small group that can't stop interacting with each other (at least, with me). I am grateful for my 4 cats who avoid me at all costs, except for Rolo. I am grateful for my mom, dad, and brother, all with their little quirks. I am thankful for all the animal shelters out there for showing me my true passion: animals. I love you all!
Thanks so much!I'm thankfully to have met you to,and to havee someone so good at roleplaying to roleplay with(because i make so many grammer mistakes and everything XD)

sNazzy
November 26th, 2017, 06:00 PM
Thanks so much!I'm thankfully to have met you to,and to havee someone so good at roleplaying to roleplay with(because i make so many grammer mistakes and everything XD)
As if! You seem to have a reply to anything I come up with. You are a fountain of ideas!

Fel
November 26th, 2017, 08:54 PM
this is late but woly and Crow mean the world 2 me and i'd be dead without them i love you guys so much w all my heart okay

Rivergold
November 27th, 2017, 07:48 AM

....but.... we didn't rp their apprenticeship....(I forgot entirely about Silverpaw and just made her into Silverslash ^^')

Fab4evagirl
November 27th, 2017, 09:21 AM
Forgot a chunk of ya’ll

*dies of crying*

*dies crying*

*Screams for succeeding*

*tears up and screams*

Thank you so much! I am Thankful for you too! You are nice, even when Im confused. Thank you for roleplaying with me!

Mango
November 28th, 2017, 08:47 AM
....but.... we didn't rp their apprenticeship....(I forgot entirely about Silverpaw and just made her into Silverslash ^^')
I thought we did 1 apprenticehood RP?

FadingEchoes
November 28th, 2017, 11:28 AM

*ahem*

(This is late but I was busy Christmas Decorating all day XD)
I am thankful for RosePelt145 because you are my virtual mom. You talk me out of stuff and monitor my online conversations XD
I a man thankful for Raven & Co because you listen to my rants even though they are seemingly pathetic at times
I am thankful for Ryder because you helped me start and end a life of an OC. Thank you for helping me develop and kill my first OC.
I am thankful for Cheshire cat because you have been there for me to talk to and roleplay with when I’m extremely bored.
I am thankful for Silentshade for roleplaying with me and giving my OCs meaning.
I am thankful for GyreHaze for talking to me and roleplaying with me.
I am thankful for Burnpaw for keeping up with my insane typos and craziness. Our characters have come a long way!
I am thankful for Hopekit for editing my stories and being my friend.
I am thankful for Okapi because you roleplayed with me and spoke to me.
I am thankful for FadingEchoes because you share the same interests with me and understand me. It’s like we are one person.

But most of all I am extremely thankful for Rose Queen and Mad King, for creating this site.
Awwwwww thanks guys!
(This is very late sorry.)
I'm thankful for Hallowed Echo for being my oldest and closest friend.

I'm thankful for ScarredSecrets for being a fellow fan of basically all of my nerdy interests.

I'm thankful for Okapi for being so open to start roleplays with me. Lobsterbreathe and DewShine are one of my favorite ships.

I'm thankful for PeaFlower for having such great art skillzzz.(I can't wait for Essie and Romeo! I'm sure it will be great.)

I'm thankful for Constellation for so willingly roleplaying with me, even though they're much better than I am. Essie and Romeo are my favorite plot Ocs.

I'm thankful for Zero to Hero for having such interesting OCs!

I'm thankful for ladybugg03 for being a fellow Once Upon A Time fan!

I'm thankful for Ennard for having interesting characters, and always being willing to jump in a roleplay!

I'm thankful for Undercover for being the first person to roleplay with me in the main clans.

And as always I'm thankful for Rose Queen and @ Mad King for being such awesome admins. And all the moderators and mini moderators![/SIZE][/FONT]

Undercover
November 28th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Awwwwww thanks guys!
(This is very late sorry.)
I'm thankful for Hallowed Echo for being my oldest and closest friend.

I'm thankful for ScarredSecrets for being a fellow fan of basically all of my nerdy interests.

I'm thankful for Okapi for being so open to start roleplays with me. Lobsterbreathe and DewShine are one of my favorite ships.

I'm thankful for PeaFlower for having such great art skillzzz.(I can't wait for Essie and Romeo! I'm sure it will be great.)

I'm thankful for Constellation for so willingly roleplaying with me, even though they're much better than I am. Essie and Romeo are my favorite plot Ocs.

I'm thankful for Zero to Hero for having such interesting OCs!

I'm thankful for ladybugg03 for being a fellow Once Upon A Time fan!

I'm thankful for Ennard for having interesting characters, and always being willing to jump in a roleplay!

I'm thankful for Undercover for being the first person to roleplay with me in the main clans.

And as always I'm thankful for Rose Queen and @ Mad King for being such awesome admins. And all the moderators and mini moderators!
♥️♥️Love rping with you!

Rivergold
November 29th, 2017, 07:13 AM
I thought we did 1 apprenticehood RP?
.....when/where was that?

Mango
November 29th, 2017, 10:33 AM
.....when/where was that?
I think on the old site in the apprentice den a 100% awkward bump into eachother or it was battle training together?

Hawk
November 29th, 2017, 04:09 PM
I got mentioned 3 times apparently but none of them were me lol I'm so confused??

Rivergold
November 30th, 2017, 12:22 PM
I think on the old site in the apprentice den a 100% awkward bump into eachother or it was battle training together?
I don't think so...

Mango
November 30th, 2017, 01:43 PM
I don't think so...
Maybe *shrug*

lilith
November 30th, 2017, 08:41 PM

And then there are my secret crushes on a few of people here but I'm not gonna mention them because I'm awkward but, yeah.

asdfkjasdf omg