PDA

View Full Version : Eggie's Garden.

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 05:19 PM
Eggie is a young tom about 10 moons old, he is a yellow tabby with brown eyes, he has a bright green collar and his owners named him after a frigin' waffle(Eggo waffles) His house has a cat door and his owners are rarely home, and he's very friendly. His nose is always running and one of his ears is droopy. His garden has a full patch of cat nip and he doesn't mind sharing. (I'm not good at descriptions my writing class is more interested in teaching me how to write essays)

Socks
November 23rd, 2016, 05:22 PM
Eggie was playing in his backyard, nipping at a feather caught between his paws.

Gusty
November 24th, 2016, 09:47 PM
(Oh my gosh, same. I'm self-taught on detailed roleplaying. Also, I hope you don't mind if I join.)
Moho felt a little prickling for freedom that morning. His heart bounced up and down; adrenaline seemed to run through the young tom's body. Today must be the day. The patched pelted tom quickly stood up, escaped from his twoleg owners, and strolled outside.
Ahhh. Perfect. The tom thought, letting the nippy air slice through his thin fur and relaxing down his body. Nice day for a walk. The kittypet scanned his surroundings quickly, and then padded down the street. He'd never walked so far in his life, besides that time where he ran into the forest with his rogue and ex-clan friends. Nourishing memories filled the 9-moons old tom, and he relaxed and smiled. See? This isn't too bad. I don't know why I've always been afraid to explore my neighborhood.
He finally came to a house of interest. Sniffing a bit, the gray-and-white feline noticed that there was a particular scent to it. Someone had claimed this home, of course, and was currently in the backyard.
Moho stood right in front of the home for a few moments, debating whether he wished to go inside or not. If he went in, it would be intrusion, and the kittypet inside might be angry. But yet again, the cat inside might not be. How much would he have to lose by going in?

Socks
December 1st, 2016, 08:25 PM
Eggie was rolling around in a patch of flowers, the leaf now stuck to his claw and he tried to bat it off. "Stupid leaf, you make me weak!" He whined, his voice still a squeak like a kits.

Gusty
December 3rd, 2016, 03:09 PM
Moho heard the faint calling of a voice, and so, the tom padded over towards the territory. It was a bit dangerous to do so- who knew what laid behind its borders?- but once the tom padded into the lawn, there was relief. Moho usually wasn't he type to do such bold moves, and now that he'd done so... would that be considered brave? The gray-and-white tom smiled; a grin flashed onto his muzzle and his eyes twinkled at the new adventure. Today was certainly something, eh?

He padded over to the back of the yard, which- according to his senses- was where the voice was. And indeed. There was a feline rolling around in the flower bed area- most likely a kittypet. Moho smiled at the innocence; he was often like that, although a bit less naive when other cats came around.
"Hello." He said, with a hint of the dazed expression still on his face. Moho had no clue how the tom would interact, but it couldn't be anything too frightening. After all, his voice still had a squeak to it like a little kit's. And he couldn't be much older than Moho himself.