Front of her. So she becomes very aggressive and ultimately
Is trainging to take a journey to windclan, find the murderer
And return the favour. Which she will make many attempts
During apprenticeship. So your cat must be able to handle
Alabaster and her devious ways. This also means I want a
Hardy cat with a good sense of morals and a strong heart. A
Cat willing to take on challenges such as alabaster. Someone
Active enough to try and 'fix' her behaviour and convince her
That murdering to get revenge was and is never the answer.

So with al, that said I'm going to need a toughie, a cat who
Can love and accept, a cat who can understand her pain.

Form w/o link
Name -
Age -
Gender -
Sexuality -
PPD -
Personality -
Appearance -
Rp example -

Form w/ link
Name & link -
Rp example -

wren
November 23rd, 2017, 08:54 AM
Bump

RedHead
November 23rd, 2017, 01:27 PM
Name & link - Cherrybubble (https://redheadscharries.weebly.com/cherrybubble.html)
Rp example -

The ginger feline wanted to bite back at the medicine cat's words. But she held her tongue. She knew that what she said could be used against her when it came time for her grandmother to talk about her behavior. And Foxpaw hated when Springingsky tried to give her proper behavior etiquette. In that moment, Foxpaw realized she was being rude for no reason. Caliapaw had done nothing wrong, why was she snapping at her? It's Springinsky who deserves my bad attitude. "Sorry. I'm just kinda upset with someone." Foxpaw mumbled, hoping her explanation was enough for the other she-cat.

As Caliapaw spoke once more, Foxpaw let her own eyes rake across her ginger pelt. She didn't see anything too terrible about the scratches, they were just scratches after all. All warriors had them, right? "I was patched up after the battle, but very quickly. I guess then I just forgot that I should have them thoroughly looked over." Foxpaw kept her tone even, careful not to allow herself to snap at Caliapaw again. Even in her angered state, the apprentice hated talking to cats in a tone that they did nothing to deserve. She liked being fair. "I honestly don't think I'd get anywhere if I lived in my own, my brain is too full of other things." She joked, swishing her bushy tail in amusement at her own little joke. Of course, at this stage in her life, it was natural for her to go from being rude and stand-offish the playful and kit-like.

"What have I been doing?" Foxpaw repeated her question, looking at her shoulder wound with curiosity. She had thought something was wrong with it, but never really acknowledged the fact that it could be pretty bad. "Uhh, well trying to train myself for one. My mentor isn't around much anymore." She looked up from her wound to Caliapaw, watching as the other young cat went to get something. When she came back with a weird, root looking thing, Foxpaw's ears twitched. Her orange eyes studied every detail of the plant, taking it in bit by bit. As Caliapaw began to chew up the root, Foxpaw couldn't help but grimace. She would never want a plant to be in her mouth, that was just disgusting! Foxpaw barley registered Caliapaw's statement before a quick flare of pain entered her shoulder. The apprentice winced, but stayed as still as she could, digging her claws into the ground below. "Does every herb make your wounds hurt? What's the point of them then? I thought they were supposed to make you feel better!?" Her voice was not accusing, but more upset, like she was disappointed with the plants used to heal.

wren
November 23rd, 2017, 11:13 PM
Bump

wren
November 24th, 2017, 05:16 PM
Name & link - Cherrybubble (https://redheadscharries.weebly.com/cherrybubble.html)
Rp example -

In
Just going to go ahead and accept cherrybubble!