PDA

View Full Version : The last of us { Private }

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 06:29 PM
Through centuries stories of monsters faded into legend and from legend into myth and finaly faded out of our everyday lives. Yet they have not forgotten us so easily. For they live umong us like any other person would. Loving their daily lives with nothing to hide, but during the night is when it all changes...

{ Shape shifters }
The few who could take any form they wish
{ Skin walkers }
Those who can take the form of any animal
{ Werewolves }
Those who take the form of a wolffish beast

Recognize how they are all some sort of beast that takes a different form? Well they are the only ones left of the mystic beings. Since time began the monsters hid, why wouldn't they? Humans sought them out as trophies. The only ones that could escape being hunted where those who could hide in plain sight...

As the new generation of these beasts, you will struggle to survive in s world with goverment searching for you. It's illegal to be a beast of such power within the city walls. They will hunt you down... If they don't find you at first. Don't be triumphant. It won't last long.

Rubinaito Teggy .:Blue Wishes:. Sasukewolf (madness)

:blue:
November 22nd, 2017, 06:41 PM
Tord could be a shapeshifter if that’s okay-

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 08:31 PM
Sasuke a werewolf
Naruto a shapeshifter
And winter a skin walker

:3
Also forgive y’all I’m at work right so I’l reply as soon as I get out

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 09:24 PM
Sasuke a werewolf
Naruto a shapeshifter
And winter a skin walker

Of course!

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 09:31 PM
Sage is a werewolf

Ahahaha, I just lost my cat a few hours ago. And then we found lil' Dodge a few minutes ago. That cat is going to be the death of me.

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 09:36 PM
Sage is a werewolf

Ahahaha, I just lost my cat a few hours ago. And then we found lil' Dodge a few minutes ago. That cat is going to be the death of me.
At least he's safe. Right?

Who should I bring In tho, Aaron, Aspen, Grace, Rachel or Mathew?

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 09:38 PM
At least he's safe. Right?

Who should I bring In tho, Aaron, Aspen, Grace, Rachel or Mathew?
He's safe from me for now...
I mean, yeah, he's safe.

wren
November 22nd, 2017, 09:39 PM
I mean, yeah, he's safe.
I'm concerned for that cats welfare
Well- that's good huh!

wren
November 23rd, 2017, 11:14 PM
I mean, yeah, he's safe.
Sasuke a werewolf
Naruto a shapeshifter
And winter a skin walker

Should we start?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:16 PM
Should we start?
Yes! :3

wren
November 23rd, 2017, 11:26 PM
Yes! :3
kool.

Aspen was panting, her chest heaving massive breaths as she sped through the city streets and alleys. Momentarily unseen by the general public until she finally stopped. The dog was large and brown with white paws and a stumpy tail. It was Aspen preferred form aside from human of course. Finally she dropped to her knees as a human once more. For a few seconds she sat there aching from the pain of changing her skeletal matter but after popping a quick pain killer stood and was easily able to move again. She tucked her arms under her jacket and continued walking through main street waving happily to store owners who where unaware of her mutation. Finally she reached the law firm and walked up the 15 flights of stairs in her heels. Huffing and puffing. "W- why" she wheezed finally reaching her office and throwing her coat into her seat and flopping into her desk. A new stack of client forms was neatly stacked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:32 PM
kool.

Aspen was panting, her chest heaving massive breaths as she sped through the city streets and alleys. Momentarily unseen by the general public until she finally stopped. The dog was large and brown with white paws and a stumpy tail. It was Aspen preferred form aside from human of course. Finally she dropped to her knees as a human once more. For a few seconds she sat there aching from the pain of changing her skeletal matter but after popping a quick pain killer stood and was easily able to move again. She tucked her arms under her jacket and continued walking through main street waving happily to store owners who where unaware of her mutation. Finally she reached the law firm and walked up the 15 flights of stairs in her heels. Huffing and puffing. "W- why" she wheezed finally reaching her office and throwing her coat into her seat and flopping into her desk. A new stack of client forms was neatly stacked.
Naruto was by her office already working away on stacks of forms until he heard. He stops for a bit and stands up and walks out of his office. Seeing her obviously tired and a bit angry if he was right. He laughs softly “ need anything? And don’t worry the boss has already send a email to get the elevator fixed. “ he says playfully as he places a bottle of water on her desk. “ say will y’all be at my cousins birthday party tonight? I’ll tell you this.... he’s a model for a reason my friend “ he says playfully. This was normal for the man trying to set up dates for his kin with literally any available girl he believes is worthy of them so far no luck.

wren
November 23rd, 2017, 11:39 PM
Naruto was by her office already working away on stacks of forms until he heard. He stops for a bit and stands up and walks out of his office. Seeing her obviously tired and a bit angry if he was right. He laughs softly “ need anything? And don’t worry the boss has already send a email to get the elevator fixed. “ he says playfully as he places a bottle of water on her desk. “ say will y’all be at my cousins birthday party tonight? I’ll tell you this.... he’s a model for a reason my friend “ he says playfully. This was normal for the man trying to set up dates for his kin with literally any available girl he believes is worthy of them so far no luck.

Aspen smiled respectfully and pulled the stack off her desk and set it on the counter. "I can't believe it's taken him so long" she retorted straightening her skirt and huffing a final time, she nodded in thanks for the water before opening and sipping it. Aspen rubbed the back of her head "yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be" she said with a laugh before quickly taking up a pen and writing something on the top of the stack. "you doing anything for lunch? I need to work on one of these cases. Look over the case file and such" she said scratching her head "I'm going to court for another shifter" she said with a sigh.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2017, 11:44 PM
Aspen smiled respectfully and pulled the stack off her desk and set it on the counter. "I can't believe it's taken him so long" she retorted straightening her skirt and huffing a final time, she nodded in thanks for the water before opening and sipping it. Aspen rubbed the back of her head "yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be" she said with a laugh before quickly taking up a pen and writing something on the top of the stack. "you doing anything for lunch? I need to work on one of these cases. Look over the case file and such" she said scratching her head "I'm going to court for another shifter" she said with a sigh.
he smiles “ good and I got nothing for lunch so I’m free to help y’all. I don’t have much today since... that case a while back. Either way I’ll help you anyway I can... “ he says kindly as he begins to look at her “ want me to order something for you ?”