PDA

View Full Version : Random Events :\ (PRIVATE)

shark sailor
November 22nd, 2017, 04:11 PM
Bwoop
Random Melody

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 04:13 PM
YAAAAAYYY

shark sailor
November 22nd, 2017, 04:22 PM
I got myself;
Michael the Tough Marshmallow
Screw off.
Michael the Shy Push Over
A-ah! Hi!
Mina the Awesome Cousin
Ay wassup.
Oh and Jason the Jerk That Is Actually A Huge Mother Hen
Hey.
Kiersten the Energetic Cloud
HI!
Adajo the.... The Bad Boy ;3
Hey there baby, come here often?

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 05:41 PM
Yaaaaaayyyy~
I actually have no idea who to put in
...NEW CHARACTERS TIME--

shark sailor
November 22nd, 2017, 05:57 PM
Yaaaaaayyyy~
I actually have no idea who to put in
...NEW CHARACTERS TIME--

Lol XD

take ur time Rm

But at the same time plz hurry up cuz I'm impatient ;3

jk

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 08:31 PM
Alright I got dis
I got

Aliyah The Mischief Maker
Hehe, hi~

Aroara The Shy Cinnamon Roll
(I'm aware her name is spelled differently, it's unique~)
H-Hello....

Nuru The Light Bringer
(Heh X3)
Oh, hi! :3

Almasi The.... Okay I actually don't know what Almasi is XD
Pff. Hi.

Jackson The Bad Boy
Yo

shark sailor
November 22nd, 2017, 08:34 PM
Shtart?

Random Melody
November 22nd, 2017, 08:56 PM
(Lets do disss~)
"I can't believe you're on your phone in the library." Almasi grumbled, sitting down at the table across from Jackson and flipping through a book.
"I don't read." Jackson replied absently.
"Then why did you come here?" Almasi rolled her eyes, but she didn't get a reply, as expected.

Aroara was silently flipping through another book, curled into a chair. Her eyes were sparkling for once, enjoying the peace.

"I can't believe you," Nuru giggled, following Aliyah down the street.
"Come on," Aliyah looked down at the squirming golden bundle in her arms. "If someone's gonna leave a puppy in a box outside some store, they obviously don't want or deserve said puppy."
"Guess not." Nuru mused.
"My puppy now," Aliyah said smugly. "I'm naming him Alpha."

shark sailor
November 22nd, 2017, 09:00 PM
Adajo threw a ball in the air and caught it. He glanced and saw Michael through the corner of his eye and had to double take. Damn! He walked over to her and smiled. "Hey ther beauty, what's your name?"
Michael didn't look up from her book. "Michael."
"Hey sweetheart, I don't bite~"
"I do!" Matthew snapped, sliding in between his siter and Adajo. Michael high fived him without looking up and continued walking.

Keirstin skipped beside Mina, a goofy grin on her face.
"Keir, calm down." Mina chuckled, playing with her jacket strings. She wasn't paying attention and rammed right into a girl carrying a puppy.
Random Melody

Random Melody
November 23rd, 2017, 10:24 PM
"Oof!" Aliyah yelped in surprise, nearly dropping Alpha, but she managed not to. She sighed in relief, then frowned and looked up to make sure the other girl was okay. "Oh, I'm so sorry, are you alright?"
Nuru stayed silent, glancing from Mina to Aliyah, then looking over at Keirstin.

shark sailor
November 23rd, 2017, 10:44 PM
"Oof!" Aliyah yelped in surprise, nearly dropping Alpha, but she managed not to. She sighed in relief, then frowned and looked up to make sure the other girl was okay. "Oh, I'm so sorry, are you alright?"
Nuru stayed silent, glancing from Mina to Aliyah, then looking over at Keirstin.

"I'm fine! Sorry, that was my fault." Mina chuckled, rubbing her neck and smiling. She stood up and glared at Kiersten. "Don't."
"You gonna keep flirting or can we go find Michael and Matt now?" Kiersten snickered and ran. Mina rolled her eyes.
"I'm really sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?"

Random Melody
November 24th, 2017, 12:14 AM
"I'm fine! Sorry, that was my fault." Mina chuckled, rubbing her neck and smiling. She stood up and glared at Kiersten. "Don't."
"You gonna keep flirting or can we go find Michael and Matt now?" Kiersten snickered and ran. Mina rolled her eyes.
"I'm really sorry. I wasn't paying attention. Are you okay?"

"I'm fine," Aliyah assured, smiling slightly at her. "Really." She looked down at the puppy in her arms, and grinned. "Alpha's fine, too," She looked back at Mina, and blinked. "Oh - I'm Aliyah. This is my friend, Nuru," She bumped her shoulder against Nuru's.
"Hi," Nuru smiled, blue eyes shining as she watched Kiersten go, then looked back at Mina, tilting her head.

shark sailor
November 24th, 2017, 04:26 PM
"I'm fine," Aliyah assured, smiling slightly at her. "Really." She looked down at the puppy in her arms, and grinned. "Alpha's fine, too," She looked back at Mina, and blinked. "Oh - I'm Aliyah. This is my friend, Nuru," She bumped her shoulder against Nuru's.
"Hi," Nuru smiled, blue eyes shining as she watched Kiersten go, then looked back at Mina, tilting her head.

"My name is Mina. I'm sorry about Kiersten. She's a love obsessed weirdo." She chuckled and did a sort of bow. "I'll see you around." She said and walked after Kiersten.

Random Melody
November 24th, 2017, 05:07 PM
"My name is Mina. I'm sorry about Kiersten. She's a love obsessed weirdo." She chuckled and did a sort of bow. "I'll see you around." She said and walked after Kiersten.

"See you," Aliyah called, then elbowed Nuru. "Sounds kinda like you," She teased before heading off again.
"Oh, sh," Nuru giggled, following her.

Moonripple/Cloverheart
November 24th, 2017, 05:10 PM
Might i ask what this is?

shark sailor
November 24th, 2017, 10:46 PM
"See you," Aliyah called, then elbowed Nuru. "Sounds kinda like you," She teased before heading off again.
"Oh, sh," Nuru giggled, following her.

Mina smiled a bit.
"Oh my god, you have a crush?"
"Kier! Stop, you love obsessed weirdo!" Mina joked,
putting her hair behind her ears.

shark sailor
November 26th, 2017, 02:38 PM
Bump ;3