PDA

View Full Version : Apprentice for Dungfoot

Mango
November 22nd, 2017, 03:19 PM
Dungfoot may not be the best mentor, but he’d ensure apprenticehood was fun for them. He needs a cat who won’t say no. He’d probably first day say something like...
Sample first day training session: ”We’re hunting. Follow me...” Dungfoot meowed not bothering to get the apprentices name. He scrabbled up to the top of the tree, standing on a branch,” Dig your claws in and use your hind legs.” Once the apprentice reached the top he meowed,” see that squirrel, I’m going to catch it. Keep quiet.” He stalked along the branch and pounced killing it and dropping it to the ground.” Another one. You try.” He watched not thinking much about the danger factor. What’s wrong with teaching my apprentice to hunt in a tree? Adreniline helps them. He praised her catch,” Come on to the next tree!” he launched himself across and stumbled a few pawlengths,” What are you waiting for?” He saw that she made it across and nodded in approval,” Wanna head down, climb to the last branch and wait for me.” He climbed down,” Jump on down now.” He lept off tweaking his paw,” Fun, eh? Wanna see the territory from the trees tomorrow?” He purred,” Race you to camp!”

He needs an adventurous apprentice.

Form
Name:
Apperance:
Perso:
Other:

HannahBananna
November 22nd, 2017, 05:39 PM
Well Here we go!
Name:Messypaw/paws ( in my albums it says paws but don't mind that)
Apperance:She's in my albums.
Perso: Messypaw is..Hyper and nothing like her liter. She LOVES challenges but can get Easily lost in them. She's Impatient And usually Is sarcastic when Other cat are Behind her. Heres an example. * Messy paw Ran around the two Great oaks and raced back to Featherlight. She watched has Mosspaw Slowly raced back and plopped on the ground infront of BearClaws " Haha! I could probably Do 5 laps while you cant even do 1!" Featherlight nudged her. " NO need to be a smart mouth,Messypaw! How about you Apprentices do one more lap and go back to camp for some prey. No stalling, Go!" *
Other: She's in sky clan
Hopefully thats good enough for you!