PDA

View Full Version : Unnatural (semi private)

Static
November 22nd, 2017, 02:06 PM
There are a few people people in this world considered....unnatural.That has alwase been kept a secret and never been revealed and is only known to a few.But what would happen...if word for out?In the past,this has only been found out once.Lots of rumors go around about this in school,such as their powers where stolen,or they where taken by the government and experimented on.Many dismiss it as a scary story,with the point being that it's not OK to be different.But a few kids are.What would happen to them if word got out?

Hehe,I suck a descriptions XD.Anyways,this is semi-private meaning you ca n only join if me or SolarWarrior invite you.If you don't understand the description,basically you go to a school(grade to be determined) and you have a special power that you can't let the other students know about,because if they find out,something bad is sure to happen.

People in the rp- SolarWarrior

So just so I know a bit about your charecter,here is a form:
Name-
Age/grade-
Gender-
Appearence-
Power-
Personality(can be tbrp'd)-

SolarWarrior
November 22nd, 2017, 08:31 PM
Name- Solara Perdon
Age/grade- 16/11th grade (Students can be in 10th or 9th grade too)
Gender- Female
Appearence- A slightly tan teen with dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. She's usually seen is a black jacket,jeans and black sneakers.
Power- Element fire. (Can control fire,travel through it,make fire (Make it appear) and make a shield with it. Can also survive in extremely hot temperatures [Normal fire element stuff])
Personality(can be tbrp'd)- Hot-headed and overly confident (Rest is TBRPed cause this is all I have XD)

Name- Jack Stone
Age/grade- 15/10th grade
Gender- Male
Appearence- A pale teen with hair he dyed white and icy blue eyes. Mostly seen wearing anything wintery.
Power- Element: Ice (Can survive in extremely cold temperatures,control ice and create ice. [Any other ideas?])
Personality(can be tbrp'd)- Jack's friendly but extremely shy and dorky (The rest is to be RPed.)

Static
November 23rd, 2017, 01:02 PM
Maby he can make water he touches turn to ice?

Name-Amaya Campbell
Age/grade-15/10th grade
Gender-Female
Appearance-Aburn hair and green eyes.Usually wears a plain white shirt and a grey coat and blue jeans and mostly grey tennis shoes,but they have some white on them to.
Power-Can turn into most animals and understand a few.Mostly basic animals like dogs and cats and other commonly seen animals.
Personality-Dosent like to talk to many people,but she will talk openly to people she knows,or people who start a conversation.(rest is tbrp'd)

Name-Liam Adler
Age/grade-16/11th grade
Gender-male
Appearance-Red hair and green eyes that look almost yellow.Whears different clothes,but usually wears khaki pants or jeans .
Power-Can make things levitate or stop.Can lighten gravity in one area or make it stronger,but if he uses his power to long he gets light headed.
Personality-tbrp'd cause I can't think of anything

SolarWarrior
November 23rd, 2017, 03:06 PM
Oh ok! (one more character!)

Name- Dustin (Dusty) Shepherd
Age/grade- 16/11th grade
Gender- Male
Appearence- A 5"9 pale teen with messy/spiky light brown hair and hazel nut eyes. Usually seen in anything that includes cute fantasy (Kitsune,tiny dragon,etc.).
Power- Element: Dream (Has the power to walk in others dreams and create illusions. He can influence dreams and mess with them even making them nightmares. He can make his opponents think they're trapped in a room with no doors and windows but he will think he's trapped in the room too and if he does it for too long he'll faint.)
Personality(can be tbrp'd)- Dorky and kind (Rest TBRPed since I have no idea what else to put.)

Static
November 25th, 2017, 07:56 AM
Oh ok! (one more character!)

Name- Dustin (Dusty) Shepherd
Age/grade- 16/11th grade
Gender- Male
Appearence- A 5"9 pale teen with messy/spiky light brown hair and hazel nut eyes. Usually seen in anything that includes cute fantasy (Kitsune,tiny dragon,etc.).
Power- Element: Dream (Has the power to walk in others dreams and create illusions. He can influence dreams and mess with them even making them nightmares. He can make his opponents think they're trapped in a room with no doors and windows but he will think he's trapped in the room too and if he does it for too long he'll faint.)
Personality(can be tbrp'd)- Dorky and kind (Rest TBRPed since I have no idea what else to put.)