PDA

View Full Version : 16 (Semi-Limited]

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 05:00 PM
PsychoSkeleton presents...
(I was too lazy to redo the effects XD)

~Introduction~

Immortality is a fickle thing. For 16 young gods, they learn this the hard way.

Sent to Earth, they are made to see the rise and fall of human-kind. They make friends, and maybe even more, but all they can do is watch them die. They watch over humanity, beginning to realize what immortality really means.

16 centuries have passed since their arrival, and now the godlings have a new challenge.

High School.

~Roles~

_________ Name || Username || Animal || Powers

Male God 1: Orion || Skye || Wolf || Telekinesis and Love
Male God 2 Fang || PsychoSkeleton || Eagle || Cloud and Wind manipulation
Male God 3 Sasuke || Sasukewolf (madness) || Hellhound || Shadows and Darkness
Male God 4 ________
Male God 5 Echo || Phoenix || Snake || Voice and Water manipulation
Male God 6 ________
Male God 7 ________
Male God 8 ________

Female God 1 Adriana || PsychoSkeleton || Fox || Fire and Earth manipulation
Female God 2 Rose || Star&Co || Deer ||Plant life
Female God 3 Willow || Phoenix || Otter || Lightning Manipulation, quick regeneration.
Female God 4 Ruby || Aleka || Rabbit || Plant Manipulation, Animal Communication
Female God 5 _________
Female God 6 _________
Female God 7 _________
Female God 8 _________

Normal Highschoolers (Infinite)

-Two Gods per Person-

~Default Powers~

Teleportation
Shapeshifting
Flight

~Form~

|| God Form ||

Name:
Real Age:
What Age You Look Like: (14 - 18)
Powers: (You can have 2 non-default powers. Must not be the same combination as others.)
Looks:
Personality:
Animal that Represents you: (Cannot be the same as others.)
Pet: (Preferably the animal that represents you)
Bio:
Other:
Questions? Comments? Concerns?:

|| Human Form ||

Name:
Personality:
Pet:
Bio:
Other:
Questions? Comments? Concerns?:

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 05:06 PM
Save me two please, one male, one female.)

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 05:09 PM
Name: Orion
Real Age: nine billion years
What Age You Look Like: (14 - 18) 17
Powers: (You can have 2 non-default powers. Must not be the same combination as others.) Telekinesis and Love (he can make someone fall in love with him)
Looks: *coming*
Personality: Charming and cute, always wanting to have fun. He's silly and likes to tell jokes. Orion can be serious if needed, and he'll fight to protect those he cares about or loves.
Animal that Represents you: (Cannot be the same as others.) Wolf
Pet: (Preferably the animal that represents you) A white wolf named Ulta
Bio: He'll explain it later on in the RP
Other: nope
Questions? Comments? Concerns?: is having two gods required?

Poppyfrost
November 23rd, 2016, 05:10 PM
Powers: (You can have 2 non-default powers. Must not be the same combination as others.) Telekinesis and Love (he can make someone fall in love with him)
Personality: Charming and cute, always wanting to have fun. He's silly and likes to tell jokes. Orion can be serious if needed, and he'll fight to protect those he cares about or loves.

https://goo.gl/images/m8XvaB

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 05:18 PM

Accepted, and no, having two gods is not required.

Stario&Co.
November 23rd, 2016, 05:29 PM
Name:Rose
Real Age:186
What Age You Look Like: (14 - 18) 14
Powers: (You can have 2 non-default powers. Must not be the same combination as others.) Controlling plant life and she can fly
Looks:http://data.whicdn.com/images/164012681/large.jpg
Personality:Skittish and jumpy. Very sweet. Kind of clueless.
Animal that Represents you: (Cannot be the same as others.) Deer
Pet: (Preferably the animal that represents you) a deer name Poppy
Bio: She came down a little later than everyone else. Not exactly wanting to experience loosing mortal friends, she stuck to the shadows until now
Other: She loves sweets and singing
Questions? Comments? Concerns?: Hai friend:3

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 05:32 PM
Name:Rose
Real Age:186
What Age You Look Like: (14 - 18) 14
Powers: (You can have 2 non-default powers. Must not be the same combination as others.) Controlling plant life and she can fly
Looks:http://data.whicdn.com/images/164012681/large.jpg
Personality:Skittish and jumpy. Very sweet. Kind of clueless.
Animal that Represents you: (Cannot be the same as others.) Deer
Pet: (Preferably the animal that represents you) a deer name Poppy
Bio: She came down a little later than everyone else. Not exactly wanting to experience loosing mortal friends, she stuck to the shadows until now
Other: She loves sweets and singing
Questions? Comments? Concerns?: Hai friend:3

Acceoted. Flight is a default power, so if you want to change it you can.

Hallowed Echo
November 23rd, 2016, 05:37 PM
Name: Echo
Real Age: 18,000
What Age You Look Like: 18
Powers: Voice Manipulation and Water Manipulation.
Looks: Black hair with blue and brown eyes.
Personality: TBRP'd
Animal that Represents you: Snake
Pet: Silver Snake named Cody
Other: Nope
Questions? Comments? Concerns?: Nope

Name: Willow
Powers: Lightning Manipulation and Fast Regeneration.
Looks: Blonde pixie cut hair with green eyes.
Animal that Represents you: River Otter
Pet: A river otter named Ocean

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 05:40 PM
Name: Echo
Powers: Voice Manipulation and Water Manipulation.
Looks: Black hair with blue and brown eyes.
Animal that Represents you: Snake
Pet: Silver Snake named Cody

Name: Willow
Powers: Lightning Manipulation and Fast Regeneration.
Looks: Blonde pixie cut hair with green eyes.
Animal that Represents you: River Otter
Pet: A river otter named Ocean

Accepted.

aleka!
November 23rd, 2016, 07:28 PM
Save me a female god please!

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2016, 11:28 PM
Bleh

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 23rd, 2016, 11:35 PM
Sasuke
Around 25,000,00
Male
Able to control the shadows and anything relating to the darkness of body and mind
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/4b/69/d7/4b69d7a1c07ddf690b470c20c9d91940.jpg
TBRP'D
Hellhound
A hellhound named sin
Nope
hes into both

aleka!
November 23rd, 2016, 11:58 PM
Name: Ruby
Real Age: 8,150
What Age You Look Like: 16
Powers: plant manulaption, communicating with animals.
Looks: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/18/d8/48/18d848b802855d4d67937bd7fba04193.jpg
Personality: TBRP'ed
Animal that Represents you: (Cannot be the same as others.) Rabbit
Pet: (Preferably the animal that represents you) A snow hare named Ooshire
Bio: To be revealed in the RP
Other: none
Questions? Comments? Concerns?: None

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 12:10 AM
Both accepted, we can start whenever you want.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 12:31 AM
K :3 mind if I start it ?)

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 12:36 AM
Go ahead.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 12:47 AM
K :3) Sasuke was bored sitting on a bench by some lake his hellhound named sin was right by him sleeping soundly as Sasuke sighs softly

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 12:49 AM
Adriana was walking along the lake, playing with a small ball of fire as she walked along.

Fang was flying through the air, drifting along the air currents.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 01:01 AM
Sasuke eventually stands up and yawns as he sees Adriana " .... how interesting sin fetch " he says his hellhound stands up and begins to run towards Adriana

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 01:05 AM
Orion was walking around with Ulta near the lake, gently patting his head. Ulta yipped as he heard another dog, his head lifting up. Ulta's galaxy like eyes flashed and he looked up at Orion, who narrowed his eyes slightly.

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 01:12 AM
Adriana stopped, looking at the hellhound with horror. Fenic, her pet fox, squeaked and ducked behind a bush, while Adriana was frozen as she saw the hellhound.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 01:22 AM
Sin growls loudly at Adriana snapping his jaws as Sasuke passes by Orion " hello " he says as he walks by heading to the sound of a hellhound growling

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 01:26 AM
Orion narrowed his eyes and looked at Ulta. He nodded, and he darted towards the hellhound. Ulta tackled the hellhound to the ground, growling and then getting off. He trotted back over to Orion, who smiled and patted his head. The young yet strong and experienced wolf wagged his tail and looked at Adriana. "What are you doing?" Orion asked cautiously. Ulta sat down and blinked.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 09:47 AM
The hellhound growls loudly as black mist begins to come out of its body as he hisses loudly " how dare you " it says growling loudly at the wolf as Sasuke comes walking up to them " sin stand down "

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 09:59 AM
Ulta huffed. He perked his ears and looked at Ain, eyes narrowed slightly. Orion grabbed Sasuke's arm. "Hey, um, what are you doing?" He asked again.

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 10:23 AM
Adriana was quiet, and it was soon revealed why. a dome of hard packed earth surrounded her, with a small window to show that she was pacing.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 10:40 AM
Sasuke smiles " finding a toy for my hellhound he's been a very good boy lately and thought hi that fox seems like the perfect toy for him " he says in a dark cold husky voice as smiles darkly

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 10:50 AM
Ulta growled, but Orion kept her down. "Are you kidding me? Are you that cruel? Go get thag dog a toy from like, petsmart or something!" He let go of Sasuke and crossed his arms.

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 10:57 AM
Adriana growled, and the shell brokeaway from her. A clump if earth formed in her hand, and turned black from the hear. "Stay away from Fenic!" She growled, shooting the ball into Sasuke's stomach, sending him flying. Her face melted into one of shock. "Ohmygosh I am so sorry!"

Fenic climbed on her shoulder, tail lighting on fire. He let out a squeak. "It's okay, Dri! He's a god like you!"

Adriana squeaked again.

(Orion x Adriana?)

Fang floated down, eyes curious. His eagle landed on his wrist, as he helped Sasuke up with a charming grin.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 10:58 AM
Sin growls loudly, Sasuke smiles " its a hellhound not a dog not just any toy will do then again maybe you're wolf can be of use to him " sin stands up growling softly at ulta but instead of attacking he smells ulta a bit

Sasuke growls loudly as he stands up the ball did no damage to him but it still pissed him off as he looks at fang " thanks but I didn't need it " he says coldly as he steps forward shadows begins to gather at his feet

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 11:11 AM
Adriana let out a scared shriek, and the earth folded around her again. Fenic's tail flared again.

Fang raised an eyebrow, as he put a hand on Sasuke's shoulder. "Look. I find you cute. But, there's a little problem. See, that girl is a god, like you, and well..." He trailed off. "There's kinda this demon that's extremely volatile, that she used to date... He's abusive, cruel, sadistic, and scared Adriana to the point where it's hard to trust anybody. You attack her, and she's gonna go into hiding again."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 06:45 PM
Sasuke pushes fangs hand off him " kid if you want me remember I'm always on top so your the cute one not me " he says holding his chin up " so you best to remember that little one " he says calmly as he looks at the earth mold Adriana made " hmm i guess I have to do something to get her out "

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 07:29 PM
Fang just gave him a charming smirk, before walking up to Adriana. "Oi, Dri," He shouted.

"Leave me alone, Fang!" Adriana shouted back.

"Just get out!" He punched through, and grabbed Adriana's wrist. "Pretty boy here's calmed down a bit."

Adriana scowled as the earth sank back down.

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 07:30 PM
Ulta growled, but Orion kept her down. "Are you kidding me? Are you that cruel? Go get thag dog a toy from like, petsmart or something!" He let go of Sasuke and crossed his arms.

Orion x Adriana?

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Yeah xD)

Ulta's tail wagged and he sniffed Sin back.

Orion looked at Adriana, then at Fang and Sasuke. He moved towards Adriana and looked in through the window, smiling kindly, then waving at her.

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 08:04 PM
Adriana yanked away from Fang, and hid behind her hair when she saw Orion. She was blushing.

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 08:10 PM
Orion smiled more and walked up to her, his eyes bright. "Hey, cutie~." He flirted, ignoring Fang.

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 08:20 PM
Adriana "eeeped", face bright red.

Fenic laughed from her shoulder. "Oh, this is glorious!" He laughed. He then narrowed his eyes. "Not. Listen, bud, Dri is very sensitive, no thanks to that no-good-dirty-lying-thevin S-" Adriana wrapped a hand around his mouth, the movement revealing a large, S shaped scar on her neck and shoulder.

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 08:23 PM
This sounds familiarrrrrr) Orion blinked, then looked at her scars. "Hey, why do you have scars on your neck?" He asked her quietly, gently running his fingers over then and looking into her eyes. "This fox has no idea what he's talking about. I wouldn't hurt you. Your too gosh darn cute for anyone to hurt you." He flirted again, smiling and gently tilting her face up with his other hand.

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 08:28 PM
(Yes. Because as I begin to develop Adriana as a character, this happens. She has the same backstory over all of the RP's that I joined recently, except for Possession. That one is slightly different, you'll see why eventually.)

Adriana squeaked again, and Fenic tapped Orion's hand. "Don't touch 'em, boy. Sensitive." He murmured, eyes full of worry and concern for Adriana.

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 08:33 PM
Orion sighed and moved his hand away. He gently took her right hand and kissed it, then smiled at her and looked her in the eyes. "Can you please tell me how you got those scars? I'll show you one of my scars." He lifted up his shirt and showed her the long line across his chest.

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 09:27 PM
Adriana breathed in, then out. "He was such a nice man. His name was Sage, and he was a higher god. I fell in love with him." She fell silent for a moment. Her voice was smooth, and melodious. "Then, I became friends with a pleasant mortal name Aio. To me, we were friends. To Aio, he was dating a goddess. I had no idea how mortal friendships worked. Aio explained that to mortals, godly courtship is just a sign of friendship to them. He lied."

"Aio bragged about it, and news reached Sage. It sent him into a pure, irreparable wrath. He locked me into his dungeon, and began carving the letter S into my skin in several places, raging about how I only belong to him."

"The council disintegrated him on the spot, but the damage was done. The worst part was that I was expecting a child when he did this." She lifted her shirt briefly to show a deep scar right in her stomach. "I have since regenerated, but the child died." She closed her mouth.

Fenic wrapped his tail around her shoulders.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Sasuke yawns softly " well I guess we leave now sin let's get going maybe we'll find someone else to-" he hears the name sage and his eyes glowed madly " hi!! Girl that name say it again say that mans name !!" He yells as he walks up to her

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 09:36 PM
Adriana flinched, ducking behind Orion.

Fenic hopped onto Orion's head. "Sage. She said Sage."

Fang paled ever so slightly.

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 09:51 PM
Orion narrowed his eyes. "Touch her and you'll regret it deeply." He growled, still a little surprised from her story. "She did nothing to you. So if you had any plans on hurting her, then you are clearly wrong."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 10:09 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed dangerously " sage huh ?" He growls softly " do you know where he is now ? " he was about to step forward but Orion was in the way " she knows the guy who nearly killed me and " he pulls up his shirt showing a s like Adriana's " like I said I hate being bottom that guy owes me and I intend to make beg for beg mercy as I show him who's the real man here " he says growling loudly in anger " besides I'm still pissed that he cheated on me with that fox " ( tell me if you want me to change this or do you want Sasuke to know sage as something else? :3)

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 10:13 PM
(Nah, it's good.)

Adriana pointed a finger down. "He's a demon in Hell, right now." She said quietly. "But, you'd have to talk to Hades,Pluto, and Satan in order to gain access since we've been banished here."

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 10:17 PM
Orion nodded slightly. He was ready to protect if he needed. Ulta padded over and licked Adriana's hand, his tail wagging slowly. Orion smiled softly at Ulta, then looked back up at Sasuke.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 10:20 PM
Sasuke laughs softly " wow he's a demon how cute good thing I'm ...a good friend of Satan now ....." he looks at them " I forgot what are your names again? " sin growls softly at Sasuke " yes yes I know " he bows " sorry for my behavior my little dears just haven't feed sin here in a while since killing is considered to be forbidden here "

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 10:28 PM
With a twist of her hand, a fresh corpse popped up in front of Sin. "It's the body of a serial murderer. Took about two seconds to kill. Enjoy." Adriana said flatly, obviously very peeved about talking about Sage. It was a topic that set her on edge. With another wave of her hand, a tunnel entrance formed. "If you want to come, I have a massive home down here." She said blankly at Sasuke, but with a cautious smile at Skye.

Fenic licked his jaws slightly, diving down. "Food, food, glorious food!" His voice echoed from inside.

Adriana smiled at Fenic. "I fed you an hour ago!" She protested. "You fat little ferret."

"I am a FOX thank you very much!" Fenic yelled back.

Fang placed a finger on Sasuke's shoulder. "It'll be an interesting experience being bottom for once, you handsome cutie." He grinned mischievously.

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 10:32 PM
Orion looked at Adriana, then smiled. He picked her up bridal style and carried her, smiling as Ulta bounded along. "My name's Orion." He told Sasuke. He looked down at Adriana and smiled softly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 10:37 PM
Sasuke grabs fangs hand and kisses it " then you came to the right guy my dear " he says in a low deep husky voice that could send shivers down anyone's spine sin smells the body and immediately begins to eat growling loudly at fenic as he came near the body

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 10:50 PM
Fenic popped out of his hole, holding a bag of dog treats. "What?" He asked, irritated. "I don't like human flesh. Unless it's cooked, and soaked in the blood of a pigeon. You should try it, Sin. Mmm mm MM! Delish!" He grabbed a dog treat, and snapped it up.

Adriana blushed, smiling back. "Um... I'm Adriana." She said to Sasuke as well. As they passed, torches lit up, until they were underneath the lake. Small circles of glass showed fish swimming by, and the dark blue water. She gently got off of Orion, taking his hand. "Welcome to my home. I've lived here for thousands of years." She lit her hand up. "Everything is made by me. The glass is simply sand melted by super heated fire. The furniture is super heated earth, and I put cusions on the couches and beds." The chamber was massive, with many, many doors. A staircase spiraled down even lower.

Fang smiled coyly at Sasuke, his eagle, Flash, landing on Fenic's back.

Fenic snapped at Flash.

Flash just snapped up a dog treat, took a chunk of meat, and left.

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 10:53 PM
Ulta simply sat down and watched the two with a unreadable expression on his face.

Orion held her hand and looked around, eyes wide. "Wow. You have talent." He smiled and entwined their fingers. "A lot of talent.."

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 10:57 PM
Sasuke smiles as he looks at sin who was almost done eating " well he's almost done how about you and I go out you never know my dear you'll probably end up falling for me more "

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 11:06 PM
Adriana smiled at him.

Fenic raced in yipping. "RaaaaaAAAAAAH!" He collided into Adriana's leg. "I do not like that eagle, I do not like the water, and I do not like the ground above!" He skidded into a different room.

Adriana laughed. "Crazy fox," she murmured.

--

Fang smile vanished. "Right." His eyes seemed focused on the clouds. They were swirling in a strange pattern. Almost like...

That S.

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 11:09 PM
DAMMIT SAGE)

Orion leaned forwards and kissed her cheek, then looked around. Ulta barked happily, then got a very strange feeling that something bad was about to happen. He ran over to Orion and licked his hand. Orion looked down at him. "What?" "Something bad is about to happen. I'm sure of it!" He yipped, paws dancing on the floor in nervousness.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 11:09 PM
Sasuke eyes glowed as he looks up " ohhh so he's coming now " he smiles darkly " let's play "

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 11:14 PM
XD I'm sorta sorry, but sorta not. Excitement is fun. Besides, Sasuke's gonna smash his face in, and I wanna see it while I can ^3^
--

Sage hummed thoughtfully as he held Fang. His hands were cold, and his knife was extremely close to his throat. "This one is cute." He said casually to Sasuke, holding Fangs chin with a wing. He smiled slyly at Sasuke.
(A wild Sage appears!)
(Yes, he just appeared.)
--

Adriana ran to a window, looking outside. "Orion," She said slowly. "I'm going to seal the entrance."

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 11:18 PM
I don't even wanna know what Orion is going to do if he even touches Adriana c: )

Orion nodded. "Okay." He stood close to her and wrapped his arm around her waist. "Your so cute." He said softly. "I just can't help myself!" He held her close and he smiled widely. Ulta whined softly, sitting down on the ground and looking out.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 11:23 PM
Sasuke smiles then all of the sudden he punches sage hard in the face sending him flying his smile was gone and smoke was coming out of his mouth as he growls loudly a wolf like spiky tail appeared it had shadow like fire on the top of it as his teeth became sharper and his hands became claws. " you dare touch what's mine with those filthy hands!!" He says in a loud dark voice

rubinaito
November 24th, 2016, 11:29 PM
"Looks like someone finally stopped being so weak." Sage smiled, and bowed.

Fang placed a hand on his neck, where the knife had nicked him. He stared down at the golden blood, eyes wary. There was only one metal that can make a god bleed, and Sage had it.

Sage launched forward, pinning Sasuke. He had a knee on his chest, hand on his neck, and other hand carving another S into Sasuke's shoulder.

Poppyfrost
November 24th, 2016, 11:31 PM
Orion looked out the window, seeing Sage. His eyes widened slightly and he gently grabbed Adriana, pulling her into the shadows with him. "Here, just sit with me. I'll protect you." He promised, sitting down and bringing her with him.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2016, 11:35 PM
Sasuke smiles darkly " big mistake " he says as a dark like mass comes out of the wound sage made grabbing onto sage slowly eating his flesh as Sasuke eyes glowed madly calling sin who jumps on sage biting his neck

rubinaito
November 25th, 2016, 12:08 AM
Sage observed it with mild interest, as he tried pulling away. "Interesting..."

--

Adriana just buried her face in Orion's shoulder.

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 12:27 AM
Orion held her close and wrapped his arms around her, keeping watch. "It's okay.. Sage won't get to you. I won't allow him too.." he said softly, soothingly rubbing her back.

rubinaito
November 25th, 2016, 12:52 AM
Adriana just let him hold her, the earth shifting around her uneasily.

--

Sage felt the ground shift. He glanced towards the lake, directly where the window was. He grinned darkly, and pulled away from Sasuke with ease as he faded away..

And right in front of the window, he floated.

--

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 12:55 AM
Orion held her tightly as he saw Sage. He narrowed his eyes and glared at him as Ulta began to growl. Orion backed away into the shadows, and Ulta stopped growling. He kissed Adriana's head, trying to keep her calm, and stared at Sage.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2016, 09:26 AM
Sasuke growls loudly as he gets up his eyes glowed madly as he changes into a demon like hawk and begins to take off looking for sage but only sees Orion and Adriana

rubinaito
November 25th, 2016, 11:37 AM
Sage rushed through the window, and his feet touched the ground with ease. He stared directly into the shadows.

Adriana looked up, and tightened her fist ever so slightly. Her green eyes were fearful, and full of rage as well. The flames flickered, and the earth began to grab onto his feet, holding him in place.

Sage flicked his knife sharply, and it flew towards Adriana.

Adriana breathed in, a shuddering small gasp, as the blade sank into her forearm. Golden seeped around the wound, dripping down her arm.

(Moment of truth; Should Adriana beat his a**, or Orion? Sasuke can come in and help :3 )

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Orion. He is pissed right now.)

Orion's eyes widened. It had happened so quickly. He looked at the blade, then the blood, then back at Sage. He began trembling with rage, gently setting Adriana on the ground. He wrapped his fingers around the blade, looking Adriana in the eyes. He bent over and kissed her before pulling the blade out, then Ulta rushed over and licked up the blood, cleaning the wound. Orion turned around and narrowed his eyes, glaring at Sage. "Don't touch her!" He shrieked, rushing forwards and sinking the blade into his leg, before yanking it back out again.

rubinaito
November 25th, 2016, 11:54 AM
Also:
Join.
http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1322
Pls?

--

Sage yelped, black blood dripping down his leg. He drew out his other knife with a growl, and pointed at Adriana. "Don't you get it?" He hissed, circling Orion slowly. "She is mine. As long as that S is carved into her flesh, as long as the scar remains,every time she goes above ground I will know where she is. Sasuke bored me, and Adriana is still..." He licked his lips. "Well, her blood is so sweet."

Suddenly, he let out a shriek. Fenic was HUGE, larger than Ulta, and had the demon pinned. "Excuse me, deary." Fenic growled. "But nobody hurts my mistress like that in front of me. Orion, kill him. The dumb demon can't move."

It was true; His paws were glowing slightly, keeping him in place, and keeping him from dissolving.

Adriana looked up at them, the S on her neck beginning to slowly fade, as well as the other ones, as she watched Sage lose his powers.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2016, 12:00 PM
Sasuke watches from the sky and laughs softly " guess the kid has this covered now let's go find fang " he says flying towards where fang is

rubinaito
November 25th, 2016, 12:05 PM
Fang was lying in the grass in a relaxed position, shirt off revealing hard muscles. The African-American man was watching the night clouds go by, already having wrapped his wound up with his shredded shirt.

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 12:09 PM
Orion nodded, and without hesitation, stabbed him I'm the heart with the knife. His anger got to him and he ripped it out, stabbing him again in other areas. He lost control and went crazy, before dropping the knife and falling back. His hands were shaking and covered in blood. Ulta licked Adriana's knife wound again, and nuzzled her cheek. "You'll be alright. Orion can bandage it up for you." He smiled and sat down next to her, his tail wagging. Orion moved towards Adriana, the blood somehow gone. He sat next to her and looked at the knife wound.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2016, 12:34 PM
Sasuke appears in front of fang standing over him " ohh you have some muscles how cute " he says with a slight purr

rubinaito
November 25th, 2016, 12:44 PM
Adriana just closed her eyes, feeling tired. Fenic trotted over looking concerned.

-

Fang glanced up with a grin. "Heh." He closed his eyes, smiling. "It's a nice night, isn't it?"

Flash screeched from above.

"Shaddup Flash. You're ruining the moment."

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 12:49 PM
Orion pulled out a first-aid kit from his backpack, getting some antibacterial cream. Ulta didn't heal, he simply was there to help Orion when needed. And Orion couldn't heal, either. So he went the natural route. After spreading the cream around the wound, he wrapped a bandage around it and washed away the blood. Orion gently picked her up and took her to her room, setting her on her bed and getting in with her.

Ulta trotted after him, his tail wagging slightly.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2016, 12:51 PM
Sasuke looks up " yep it is my love should we go for a romantic walk ? Or maybe just lay here"

rubinaito
November 25th, 2016, 12:57 PM
"Mmm... How about a walk...?" Fang murmured, opening his golden eyes. They were focused on Sasuke, and he gave him a pleasant grin.

--

Adriana curled up slightly, auburn hair looking like wine spilled on a white tablecloth. Fenic curled up next to her, the fox laying his head on her lap. Fenic looked up at Orion, his clever green eyes sparkling in the dim firelight. "You're all right, 'rion." He said, glancing back at Adriana.

Poppyfrost
November 25th, 2016, 01:08 PM
Orion smiled weakly, then he layed down next to her and kissed her cheek before falling asleep. Ulta lay next to Orion, curling up beside him and sleeping peacefully.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 25th, 2016, 01:11 PM
Sasuke smiles " sure need help getting up?"

rubinaito
November 25th, 2016, 01:21 PM
"Only if you want." Fang said, raising his hand, and placing the back of it on his forehead as he grinned coyly at Sasuke. He stood up, brushing himself off.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 26th, 2016, 10:31 AM
Sasuke laughs softly " as you wish " he says as he begins to carry fang " and I'm not putting you down "

rubinaito
November 26th, 2016, 10:56 AM
Fang glared playfully. "I can walk," He 'complained'.