PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Things (Finder)

Doodle
November 22nd, 2017, 10:49 AM
So since I've been able to come back, I have a few roles for some of my kitties that need to be filled! I'll keep this updated with cats that need stuff, so be sure to check in every once in a while to check out new roles/cats!

Since I was gone for a while, I did wipe some of my characters relationships. If you notice a cat of mine used to have a relationship and now doesn't, and you would like to keep that relationship, just send me a message!

Note: If you are applying for an immediate family role (parent, sibling, kits) then they should have at least one trait in common with this cat. If you are applying for a love interest role, know that it is not guaranteed that they will become mates, and my cat may have multiple love interests.

Thunderclan

Grovepaw (https://doodle-characters.weebly.com/grovepaw.html)
*Mentor*
*Father*
*Littermates (max of 2)*
*Best Friend*
*Friends*
*Enemies*
Notes:
Would prefer for her best friend to contrast from her and perhaps be a bit more calm.
Would prefer for her father to have short fur.

Riverclan

Lilyfire (https://doodle-characters.weebly.com/lilyfire.html)
*Mother*
*Father*
*Littermates (max of 3)*
*Love Interest(s)*
*Friends*
*Enemies*
Notes:
At least one of her parents should be a bengal.
All of her littermates will be larger than she is.

Shadowclan

No cats that are in desperate need of anything currently

Windclan

Badgerthorn (https://doodle-characters.weebly.com/badgerthorn.html)
*Flirts/Love Interests*
*Best Friends*
*Littermates (max of 2)*
*Mother*
*Father*
*Friends*
*Previous Mentor*
*Enemies*
Notes:
For flirts/love interests, he will be genuinely interested in them and they would have feelings for him, but he would grow disinterested and move on to the next molly. He also will not be pining after more than one molly at a time, as he isn't purposely a flirt- but rather he'll move on from one and then go on to another.
If best friend is a molly, would be preferred for her to have feelings for him, disapprove of his ways with other she-cats, and she would possibly be his future mate. He wouldn't flirt with her, however, as he would currently only view her as his best friend.

Skyclan

No cats that are in desperate need of anything currently.

Form: Any section with a '*' next to it means that you can leave it blank as long as you provide a link to your character's page.

Name (and link if possible):
Role Wanted:
Age*:
Clan*:
Gender*:
Personality*:
Appearance*:
Why Would This Character Make A Good Fit For This Role?:
RP Example:
Other/Questions:

Doodle
November 24th, 2017, 04:46 PM
bump

AbsurdJinx
November 24th, 2017, 04:57 PM
Name: Fawnskip (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/fawn.html)
Role Wanted: Badgerthorn's Friend
Why Would This Character Make A Good Fit For This Role?: They both flirt for fun. I feel like they could bond over this
RP Example: [here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=426087&postcount=190)]
Other/Questions: None

Doodle
November 25th, 2017, 01:21 AM
Name: Fawnskip (https://justanotheroneofthesesites.weebly.com/fawn.html)
Role Wanted: Badgerthorn's Friend
Why Would This Character Make A Good Fit For This Role?: They both flirt for fun. I feel like they could bond over this
RP Example: [here (http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showpost.php?p=426087&postcount=190)]
Other/Questions: None

Accepted! I think they'll get along great xD

PeaFlower
November 25th, 2017, 11:50 AM
Name (and link if possible): Cedarflower (http://arandomcharactersite.weebly.com/cedarflower.html)
Role Wanted: Grovepaw's mother
Why Would This Character Make A Good Fit For This Role?: She is motherly and playful. And ... well, I can't really explain it. I just thought they'd fit.
RP Example: From the 'Teddy's Residence' rp
"We may not be able to outrun it, but these Fur-brains are too heavy and clumsy to climb on fences and walls ! Come on !" She meowed, loud enough for everyone to hear, as she sprinted onwards, trying to find anything she could jump on.
She brutally stopped when she heard a yowl, followed by Teddy crying out Miles' name.
"Mouse-dung ! What in the hay is this Flea-brain doing here ?!" She asked, slightly panicked. She considered leaving the kit to his fate, after all, they told him not to follow him, and she had decided she wouldn't help him should something like that happen. She was about to follow through with that decision, but when she saw how much he was struggling, and that neither Teddy nor the others were making a move to help him ...
Curse her heart.
She sprinted back towards the dog, and launched at it, claws out, taking advantage of the fact the animal was distracted by the kit gnawing at its neck in a pityful attempt at defending himself.
She managed to claw at its left haunch, drawing blood and snatching a whimper from the beast.
The dog seemingly forgot about the kit, and instead focused his attention on the dark-furred she-cat.
Hazel gulped audibly, her body shaking, fur sticking up, growling at the dog. I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy. She thought. All this for a kit I just met. What is wrong with me ?! ... Okay, what was it that Biscuit said I had to do in that situation ? ... Deep breaths ... Deep, breaths. Focus.
She managed to calm herself down a bit, though she was still shaking, as the dog in front of her growled with a menacing spark in his eyes.
"Miles." She said cautiously. "Try to get away from it, and then run as fast as you can to somewhere safe."
( My rps can be a few sentences long to a few paragraphs, depends on my inspiration.)

Other/Questions: I feel like I have to warn you : Cedarflower has a daughter, Ivypaw (rpd by Okapi) who's going to die. So do what you want with that information ^^.

Doodle
November 25th, 2017, 03:35 PM
Name (and link if possible): Cedarflower (http://arandomcharactersite.weebly.com/cedarflower.html)
Role Wanted: Grovepaw's mother
Why Would This Character Make A Good Fit For This Role?: She is motherly and playful. And ... well, I can't really explain it. I just thought they'd fit.
RP Example: From the 'Teddy's Residence' rp
"We may not be able to outrun it, but these Fur-brains are too heavy and clumsy to climb on fences and walls ! Come on !" She meowed, loud enough for everyone to hear, as she sprinted onwards, trying to find anything she could jump on.
She brutally stopped when she heard a yowl, followed by Teddy crying out Miles' name.
"Mouse-dung ! What in the hay is this Flea-brain doing here ?!" She asked, slightly panicked. She considered leaving the kit to his fate, after all, they told him not to follow him, and she had decided she wouldn't help him should something like that happen. She was about to follow through with that decision, but when she saw how much he was struggling, and that neither Teddy nor the others were making a move to help him ...
Curse her heart.
She sprinted back towards the dog, and launched at it, claws out, taking advantage of the fact the animal was distracted by the kit gnawing at its neck in a pityful attempt at defending himself.
She managed to claw at its left haunch, drawing blood and snatching a whimper from the beast.
The dog seemingly forgot about the kit, and instead focused his attention on the dark-furred she-cat.
Hazel gulped audibly, her body shaking, fur sticking up, growling at the dog. I'm crazy, I'm crazy, I'm crazy. She thought. All this for a kit I just met. What is wrong with me ?! ... Okay, what was it that Biscuit said I had to do in that situation ? ... Deep breaths ... Deep, breaths. Focus.
She managed to calm herself down a bit, though she was still shaking, as the dog in front of her growled with a menacing spark in his eyes.
"Miles." She said cautiously. "Try to get away from it, and then run as fast as you can to somewhere safe."
( My rps can be a few sentences long to a few paragraphs, depends on my inspiration.)

Other/Questions: I feel like I have to warn you : Cedarflower has a daughter, Ivypaw (rpd by Okapi) who's going to die. So do what you want with that information ^^.

Accepted! Thanks for letting me know about Ivy- I'll put her down as Grove's sister. If you could possibly let me know when Ivy dies so I could update that on Grove's page, that'd be wonderful!

PeaFlower
November 26th, 2017, 05:34 AM
Accepted! Thanks for letting me know about Ivy- I'll put her down as Grove's sister. If you could possibly let me know when Ivy dies so I could update that on Grove's page, that'd be wonderful!

Will do, the rp has started but it may take some time.
Thanks for accepting ^^

Doodle
November 26th, 2017, 06:45 AM
Will do, the rp has started but it may take some time.
Thanks for accepting ^^

Alrighty, and of course ^^

Doodle
November 29th, 2017, 05:34 AM
bumping

Doodle
November 30th, 2017, 11:03 AM
Another bump

Doodle
November 30th, 2017, 08:35 PM
and another boop

Doodle