PDA

View Full Version : pain of the past

Starfall
November 23rd, 2016, 04:22 PM
(bear with me pls im on my nook. I'll put in links once i'm off mobile.

So one of my windclan cats,dovecloud, just had her mate leave her,gorsefeather. Now dovecloud moves on,but in the middle of the EE she realizes that she's pregnant. She's pregnant with both of the toms kits! And drama ensues.

Now here's the important part!
depending on wether or not someone signs up to be doveclouds mate, the kits will be gorsefeathers(played by S A G I E) if someone does decide to care about this plot, and signs up to be the mate, they will be their kits. (I hope this is making sence)

I will be playing the role of rainkit||rainpaw||rainwatcher

S A G I E will be playing hummingkit

So since i can't post links at the moment here's a general description of what dovecloud looks like: She is a small, silver and white tabby she cat with blue eyes. She has dark grey stripes along side her back and fore paws.

Onto the roles!
So there are 3 spots open for kits,and it's not first come first serve.

Fourms~
Name
apperance
Personality
Role wanted
role play example
Activness

Thank you~

Sage
November 23rd, 2016, 04:33 PM
Hey :)
Just here to give you guys a ref of Gorse. Gorsefeather is a dappled tom with pale green eyes. The dappled spots are black, ginger, and brown. He is very stout and tall. His fur is long and thick.
Btw, since Gorsefeather is the future deputy of WindClan, he may not be able to spend some time with the kits. Gorsefeather will later become mates with a molly named Lilypelt (Empress Of Evil) so more drama!

ConfusedCas
November 23rd, 2016, 04:42 PM
Name
Wildkit

Apperance
http://futurecats.weebly.com/wildkit.html

Personality
Wildkit is as hyper as any kit, but the difference is he stays like that when he gets older. He is goofy and energetic which often gets on his clan mates nerves. He is extremely loyal and can get pretty hot-headed in an argument. No matter how brave Wildkit poses to be most just see him as an arrogant reckless tom, which most times is exactly what he is. He has a true caring heart and couldn't think of anything worse than losing his family.

RP Example
She had almost escaped the reach of the smoke but something held her back. A voice. Honeykit pricked her ears, closely listening until she heard the call again. "Honeykit!" That's Ashenkit! "Ashen-" She spun around ready to see her friend but instead was pushed aside by a large black warrior. He didn't seem to notice that she had fallen to the ground because he continued on without looking back at the kit. Not again! My clumsiness cannot kick in now! She struggled to her paws and gave her ringing head a shake. "Ashenkit!" Fortunately her yowl rang clear before she stumbled back to the ground. Get up... Get up. Get up! Her heart burned with rage. Goldenblaze won't be proud. You need to get up. Her own emotions started to taunt her. You won't be an apprentice if you act like a helpless kit. You need to get up. Honeykit dug her small claws into the dirt, but couldn't get her terrified shaking limbs to steady. You need to find Ashenkit! You need to get- She drew in a gasp before seeing the much larger cats trampling towards her like a stampede. "Ashenkit!" She squeaked before being covered in a cloud of dust being kicked up by dozens of paws.

Activeness
9/10

Starfall
November 23rd, 2016, 06:38 PM
Bump. There will need to be more posts on this before i can accept kits. {Even tho only one person posted, thank you by the way}

lilith
November 23rd, 2016, 11:58 PM
Fourms~
Name morningkit morningpaw morningfall

age un born

Gender female

apperance here (http://hdcats.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/Silver-Gray-Tabby-Cat-Yellow-Eyes-Photos.jpg)

Personality The one thing that stands out from this molly is that she isnt a morning person despite her name being morning. She has a hard time getting out of bed and will get a little feisty to anyone who dares awaken her. When she is up and in a good mood she can get friendly and likes to help a few of her closes friends out other then that she tends to keep to herself and doesn;t say much to stranger.

Role wanted kit

role play example The small mackerel slipped outside the brackrn warriors den her has yapping as she let out a gaping yawn escaped her as she arched her midback hearing the light pops from the pressure realif to her aching bones. Giving her fur a gentle lick she let out a sigh letting her amber gaze wondered the slightly empty clearing. Noticing the fisted ground and the leaders perched to the other dens that outlined the frame of the clearing. Her heart began so tap against her chest her ears flattened and her brows pushed together in thought. What was she so nervous about it's not like there was anything to really be worried about. Prey was decent and she had friends to fill her endless amount of time that was kept to her close. Feeling the light breeze ruffle her fur sending small none chilling shivers she gave her shoulders a small shape letting out a faint puff of air she hopes for some sort of adventure to occur during today hours usually having nothing much to say besides the same voting routines she's faced each. Don't get her wrong she had no problem doing such things like attending border patrols and the hunting outings. But she couldn't help but want that little flare to brighten her day and make it more unique then any other. Drawing a small pink tongue over her maw she thought of endless possibilities and hey maybe she'll try making a new friend. Purring at that thought she gave a her head a small nod and kept a look out for a sudden approach

Activness 9.5 usually

doghouse
November 24th, 2016, 12:35 AM
Name
Phantomkit (warrior name in undecided)

Appearance
HERE (http://spiritedswcocharries.weebly.com/uploads/8/6/4/1/86415070/792519550.jpg?523)

Personality
she's very quiet, and it's quite rare for her to say more than a few words. She's friendly, but not very enthusiastic or wild. She's very calm, and peaceful. You don't want her as an enemy, but she's not a bad friend. Though Phantomkit does tend to be rather impish, liking to cause the occasional mischief or trouble. Her heart is in the rightroroguewhen it comes to most of her decisions, but she was never really liked playing with others a kit, and never learned any social skills, therefore some of the things she says can be rather blunt. Most of the time, she's alone, just watching the world go on, and she has a very long tension span from it, though easily scared if caught just staring off because she loses her sense of what's going on around her. During her apprenticeship, she will work very hard to prove herself loyal to WindClan, though she fears that she'll never be fully accepted as a member of WindClan. She doesn't really understand social stuff, and is very oddly fascinated by death. That just adds to why nobody likes her, but she doesn't really care. All in all, she's kind and loyal, always willing to prove herself to her Clan. She also gets teased and bullied for her small size despite everything. She's friendly and loyal to everyone, including her father and the leader, but also to those who don't follow either of hose two.

RP Sample
Blade shuddered. “Yes. I don't really understand why they do that to us. I mean, we're very capable of cleaning ourselves.” he answered, looking up. He stopping grooming her fur, which was now quite clean, and moved on to his own fur, which was rather unkempt looking. I hate bathes! Unless of course I'm bathing myself, no water involved. He thought, twitching his whiskers, remembering the times he'd been given a bath by his housefolk. The big brown tabby tom looked up again and fluffed out his fur, which made him look like he was much bigger everywhere except his head, giving him the appearance as if his head were too small.

Role wanted
Kit

Activeness
Once a day at least.

Starfall
November 24th, 2016, 01:22 PM
enchanted prince
Spirited Darkness
Thankyou both for sighning up, i will talk to sagie, you should get your answers tomorrow. Once again thank you!

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 09:58 AM
SpiralTheRival enchanted prince Spirited Darkness

All three are accepted, thank you for filling this fourm out. I will notify you once she begins to give birth.

No I gotta go hunt down a mate for her

lilith
November 25th, 2016, 10:30 AM
Yay

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 12:10 PM
Ok, i'll make a complete weebly for Wildkit and me sure to add Morningkit and Phantomkit as well ^-^

starfall Spirited Darkness enchanted prince

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 12:20 PM
SpiralTheRival
Oh and rainkit and hummingkit as well pls

ConfusedCas
November 25th, 2016, 12:26 PM
SpiralTheRival
Oh and rainkit and hummingkit as well pls
ok, do they have weebly's or pictures?

Sage
November 25th, 2016, 03:27 PM
I haven't made a page for Hummingkit, but I will relatively soon.

Starfall
November 25th, 2016, 03:50 PM
Ah S A G I E's making their sister and here's what rainkit looks like http://memberfiles.freewebs.com/87/07/86570787/photos/undefined/cute-blue-eyed-tabby-kitten-thumb15377349.jpg