PDA

View Full Version : {Private} A Lonely Song

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:13 PM
So, uh, I guess here it is.

Naruto could have been sent here by the village in an attempt to 'appease the demon'?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:16 PM
So, uh, I guess here it is.

Naruto could have been sent here by the village in an attempt to 'appease the demon'?
Yes! :3 do you want to start it?

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:21 PM
Yes! :3 do you want to start it?
Could you?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:30 PM
Could you?
I... shall!! )
Naruto stood in front of the castle gates, cold wearing nothing but old rags forced upon by the people. He had chains around his neck, arms and feet to make sure he doesn’t run away too fast. He was shaking in fear and because of the cold. He knocks on the gates quietly accepting his fate.
His mother was the first one who pushed him towards this role his father didn’t care just let them take him away as if he meant nothing to them. He had nothing only old rage and his very name. His sky blue eyes glowed a bit in sadness and pain and his blonde hair dirty and unkept after all he was just pushed into this it’s not like he could have cleaned up. He sighs softly as he closes his eyes and just waits.

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:35 PM
I... shall!! )
Naruto stood in front of the castle gates, cold wearing nothing but old rags forced upon by the people. He had chains around his neck, arms and feet to make sure he doesn’t run away too fast. He was shaking in fear and because of the cold. He knocks on the gates quietly accepting his fate.
His mother was the first one who pushed him towards this role his father didn’t care just let them take him away as if he meant nothing to them. He had nothing only old rage and his very name. His sky blue eyes glowed a bit in sadness and pain and his blonde hair dirty and unkept after all he was just pushed into this it’s not like he could have cleaned up. He sighs softly as he closes his eyes and just waits.
(Thank you my lovely s'more~)

The door creaked open, a slight breeze coming from within. An ominous howling echoed from within, the very thing that terrified the townspeople.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:38 PM
(Thank you my lovely s'more~)

The door creaked open, a slight breeze coming from within. An ominous howling echoed from within, the very thing that terrified the townspeople.
I’m a s’more! :waaah: you’re welcome mi strawberry poptart amor~ )
Naruto jumps a bit hearing it, he begins to shake more than he already was as he speaks loudly “ hello? .... I’m... Naruto of the town below... “ he looks away than looks back “ .... i ... i...” he cuts himself off holding onto himself as tears fall down his face. “ ... I offer my body...” He trails off again did he really want to save the town that made him suffer for years

rubinaito
November 21st, 2017, 11:50 PM
I’m a s’more! :waaah: you’re welcome mi strawberry poptart amor~ )
Naruto jumps a bit hearing it, he begins to shake more than he already was as he speaks loudly “ hello? .... I’m... Naruto of the town below... “ he looks away than looks back “ .... i ... i...” he cuts himself off holding onto himself as tears fall down his face. “ ... I offer my body...” He trails off again did he really want to save the town that made him suffer for years
There was a creaking, a quiet huff. Steam curled from inside, two glowing green eyes showing up from the darkness. Then came the massive snout, belonging to a wolf large enough to swallow Naruto whole. It looked down at the man, it's paw-steps thunderous and loud. It bowed it's head, using it's teeth to pick up the man by their chains and walking back inside, the door shutting behind them. The only light was the silvery glow of the moon, which slipped in through windows and cracked doors.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 21st, 2017, 11:53 PM
There was a creaking, a quiet huff. Steam curled from inside, two glowing green eyes showing up from the darkness. Then came the massive snout, belonging to a wolf large enough to swallow Naruto whole. It looked down at the man, it's paw-steps thunderous and loud. It bowed it's head, using it's teeth to pick up the man by their chains and walking back inside, the door shutting behind them. The only light was the silvery glow of the moon, which slipped in through windows and cracked doors.
His eyes widened a bit at the beast, he didn’t feel fear at that time no ... he was amazed. He always loves wolves and this was beyond breathtaking until he was picked up now he was freaking out “ hi! Please... forgive me! I was forced to come! I didn’t mean to-“ he shuts himself up not wanting to anger the beast

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:13 AM
The wolf simply growled, placing Naruto down on the ground and nosing him towards a table where some objects were arranged. There were a few candles, one of them lit, a couple of books, a fresh change of clothes and a key with the letter and numbers "W12"

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:15 AM
The wolf simply growled, placing Naruto down on the ground and nosing him towards a table where some objects were arranged. There were a few candles, one of them lit, a couple of books, a fresh change of clothes and a key with the letter and numbers "W12"
His eyes widened a bit at the objects. His eyes lit up at the books but than they landed on the letter. He picks it up and uses the key to open it. He pulls out whatever was inside and immediately starts reading.

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:21 AM
His eyes widened a bit at the objects. His eyes lit up at the books but than they landed on the letter. He picks it up and uses the key to open it. He pulls out whatever was inside and immediately starts reading.
"Seeing as I'm unable to communicate very well at the moment, and I won't be able to until the New Moon, I have this letter to explain things. These are the only things I have that I'm willing to allow you to use for the night; the books are for being bored, the clothes to replace the rags, etc. The key is to your room in the West Wing. You may explore any room you come across except for in the Eastern Wing. Additionally, your job is to keep this place neat and tidy- once more, you are not allowed to touch the Eastern Wing at all.
- S. B."

The wolf huffed, pointing a paw at the Western Wing before walking up the Eastern Stairs and leaving Naruto in the darkness.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:26 AM
"Seeing as I'm unable to communicate very well at the moment, and I won't be able to until the New Moon, I have this letter to explain things. These are the only things I have that I'm willing to allow you to use for the night; the books are for being bored, the clothes to replace the rags, etc. The key is to your room in the West Wing. You may explore any room you come across except for in the Eastern Wing. Additionally, your job is to keep this place neat and tidy- once more, you are not allowed to touch the Eastern Wing at all.
- S. B."

The wolf huffed, pointing a paw at the Western Wing before walking up the Eastern Stairs and leaving Naruto in the darkness.
Should the little fox be.... fluffy rebel?! Or not yet)
He nods slowly as he watches the wolf leave... feeling alone. He was used to it being left behind and alone in the darkness. He picks up the books. Looking over them before looking at the clothes since he was alone there was no shame on changing there. He puts on the new clothes and begins to grab the key. He thinks a bit as he looks at the letter. He turns it around and begins to take out a old pen he had with his rags to write
Thank you. I will do my best! with a little heart and all that other playful jazz he always liked to draw foxes on whatever paper he could get his hand on but instead he drew a wolf instead. After a while he begins to head to the western wing looking for his room with a candle in hand.

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:29 AM
Should the little fox be.... fluffy rebel?! Or not yet)
He nods slowly as he watches the wolf leave... feeling alone. He was used to it being left behind and alone in the darkness. He picks up the books. Looking over them before looking at the clothes since he was alone there was no shame on changing there. He puts on the new clothes and begins to grab the key. He thinks a bit as he looks at the letter. He turns it around and begins to take out a old pen he had with his rags to write
Thank you. I will do my best! with a little heart and all that other playful jazz he always liked to draw foxes on whatever paper he could get his hand on but instead he drew a wolf instead. After a while he begins to head to the western wing looking for his room with a candle in hand.

(He should probably wait for a few days.)

The wolf huffed, flopping on his side upon entering his room.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:33 AM
(He should probably wait for a few days.)

The wolf huffed, flopping on his side upon entering his room.
Ahh the fluffy rebel shall wait :waaah:)
Naruto eventually finds his room, after a while of putting the books away neatly. He begins to look at the bed and touch it a bit... it was a real bed. A real bed. He holds in tears as he lays on it happily “ .... thank you ...” he says as he eventually falls asleep

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 12:41 AM
Ahh the fluffy rebel shall wait :waaah:)
Naruto eventually finds his room, after a while of putting the books away neatly. He begins to look at the bed and touch it a bit... it was a real bed. A real bed. He holds in tears as he lays on it happily “ .... thank you ...” he says as he eventually falls asleep
(Timeskip to morning?)

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 12:45 AM
(Timeskip to morning?)
Yes! :waaah::boo:

rubinaito
November 22nd, 2017, 01:27 PM
Yes! :waaah::boo:

Daytime showered the decrepit castle with golden light, illuminating that which hadn't been shown before. Sheets covered beautiful furniture and glorious paintings of a young man with intense green eyes were covered with a thin white veil. Dust covered everything, save for the footprints of the beast and Naruto's.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 22nd, 2017, 01:37 PM
Daytime showered the decrepit castle with golden light, illuminating that which hadn't been shown before. Sheets covered beautiful furniture and glorious paintings of a young man with intense green eyes were covered with a thin white veil. Dust covered everything, save for the footprints of the beast and Naruto's.
Naruto eventually wakes up to see the room fully now. His eyes widened a bit at how royal it looked. He begins to stand up and walk around eventually he begins to head out and begin cleaning this He was used to. He was always forced to clean but this he saw as a reward. It was nice... calming even.

rubinaito
November 23rd, 2017, 09:07 PM
Naruto eventually wakes up to see the room fully now. His eyes widened a bit at how royal it looked. He begins to stand up and walk around eventually he begins to head out and begin cleaning this He was used to. He was always forced to clean but this he saw as a reward. It was nice... calming even.
The beast kept still, sleeping through the day. It had no reason to wake during the daylight, nor a need to observe the boy he had employed as a servant. Once he grew boring enough, the Beast would cast him aside alongside the others to die; such was the way of the Werewolf, his curse unable to be broken. Unlike the Werewolf thought of today, the beasts of the era were not 'human' during the day, and a wolf at night. They were an ugly, snarling beast every waking and sleeping moment until the full moon; the only time where they would be cast in the light of Purity, the Goddess of the Moon, that they would be human. And that day was soon to come, only a few days left until the golden sphere rose into the sky as glorious as the Goddess and bestowed the brief gift on humanity upon the darkened beasts of Hell.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 02:15 PM
The beast kept still, sleeping through the day. It had no reason to wake during the daylight, nor a need to observe the boy he had employed as a servant. Once he grew boring enough, the Beast would cast him aside alongside the others to die; such was the way of the Werewolf, his curse unable to be broken. Unlike the Werewolf thought of today, the beasts of the era were not 'human' during the day, and a wolf at night. They were an ugly, snarling beast every waking and sleeping moment until the full moon; the only time where they would be cast in the light of Purity, the Goddess of the Moon, that they would be human. And that day was soon to come, only a few days left until the golden sphere rose into the sky as glorious as the Goddess and bestowed the brief gift on humanity upon the darkened beasts of Hell.
After a while he finished cleaning all of the side he was supposed to clean. He looks at the eastern wing and sighs a bit as he looks around and eventually just begins to sit down. Unsure what to do now than he’s done” ..... should I wake it?” He asks himself calmly as he begins to stand up and head upstairs to his room “ no that’s against the rule he layed “

rubinaito
November 24th, 2017, 06:20 PM
After a while he finished cleaning all of the side he was supposed to clean. He looks at the eastern wing and sighs a bit as he looks around and eventually just begins to sit down. Unsure what to do now than he’s done” ..... should I wake it?” He asks himself calmly as he begins to stand up and head upstairs to his room “ no that’s against the rule he layed “
Idk how to reply, could you continue?

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 07:20 PM
Idk how to reply, could you continue?
Ahhh sure! Want him to sneak in towards eastern or just post something :3

rubinaito
November 24th, 2017, 07:21 PM
Ahhh sure! Want him to sneak in towards eastern or just post something :3
Just post something I guess <3

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 07:23 PM
Just post something I guess <3
As you wish poptart! :inlove: )
naruto eventually gets bored once again and begins to leave his room eventually making it to the kitchen he looks around and begins to check the food after a while he began cooking

rubinaito
November 24th, 2017, 07:29 PM
As you wish poptart! :inlove: )
naruto eventually gets bored once again and begins to leave his room eventually making it to the kitchen he looks around and begins to check the food after a while he began cooking
Upon smelling food, the beast awoke. Groggily, it rose to it's massive paws and meandered towards the stairwell, curious.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 07:33 PM
Upon smelling food, the beast awoke. Groggily, it rose to it's massive paws and meandered towards the stairwell, curious.
naruto was expertly making something that smelled delicious. He filps some that appears to be meat and on the side he was steaming some veggies.

rubinaito
November 24th, 2017, 07:40 PM
naruto was expertly making something that smelled delicious. He filps some that appears to be meat and on the side he was steaming some veggies.
By the time Naruto was done, the beast was looming over Naruto, staring at the pan curiously.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 24th, 2017, 07:54 PM
By the time Naruto was done, the beast was looming over Naruto, staring at the pan curiously.
naruto laughs softly as he looks up “ want some?” He asks playfully

rubinaito
November 27th, 2017, 09:39 AM
naruto laughs softly as he looks up “ want some?” He asks playfully
The beast blinked, looking at Naruto curiously before looking at the food. It smelled good; he wasn't used to eating anything more than raw meat from a successful hunt, or pitiful offerings from villagers. He sat down, the ground beneath the massive wolf rumbling under the sudden weight as he began thumping his tail against the ground, lowering his head so that Naruto could look the massive wolf in the eyes. He let out a soft little whine, poking his tongue out slightly as he looked at the tiny human. He bit down gently, severing one of the chains that still linked to Naruto's hand, spitting out the section onto the ground with a 'blech' sound.

Galaxy Of Wisdom
November 27th, 2017, 10:18 AM
The beast blinked, looking at Naruto curiously before looking at the food. It smelled good; he wasn't used to eating anything more than raw meat from a successful hunt, or pitiful offerings from villagers. He sat down, the ground beneath the massive wolf rumbling under the sudden weight as he began thumping his tail against the ground, lowering his head so that Naruto could look the massive wolf in the eyes. He let out a soft little whine, poking his tongue out slightly as he looked at the tiny human. He bit down gently, severing one of the chains that still linked to Naruto's hand, spitting out the section onto the ground with a 'blech' sound.
Naruto laughs softly as he begins to pet the beast a bit “ thank you... now than would you like the first bite?” He asks playfully as he begins to set a bit plate down in front of the beast